NATION

PASSWORD

Main Military Weapon of Your Country. MMW A10

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Remove ads

User avatar
Benomia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14622
Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Tue May 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Vareiln wrote:
Republic of South Carolina wrote:Nothing like a blinged out rifle in a fire fight. :eyebrow:

The average American gun owner seems to think it's a good idea. :p

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP
Want me to explain life to you?

User avatar
San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12111
Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Tue May 28, 2013 6:37 pm

Vareiln wrote:
Republic of South Carolina wrote:I found a Platinum Plated AKM in one of the Royal Palaces when my Company enter Baghdad in 2003. Saddam had some style..

I had heard about and seen gold AKs, SVDs, and Tabuks, but platinum?
Damn. Definitely some swag right there.
Wish they didn't have to destroy a lot of those rifles.


I have a feeling its mounted right above the oil and anti-freedom burning fireplace in Baby Bush's ranch.

Also, P.1,

Image

Will be put on hole to finish up Spree's P.38 requests, but when done I'll finish the shading and have a pimp ass box.

The box

Then pimp it more.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

User avatar
Republic of South Carolina
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1254
Founded: Apr 24, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Republic of South Carolina » Tue May 28, 2013 6:38 pm

Current Conflicts:
None.

Past Conflicts:
Jandarian War.
Dennorn Civil War.

User avatar
Vareiln
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13053
Founded: Aug 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vareiln » Tue May 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Republic of South Carolina wrote:http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2013/05/21/x-ray-patient-shot-ak-rifle-sfw/
No, it's not that graphic.

Spree took some pics a while back of what 7.62x39mm does to pig skulls.
They're nsfw, but they show it in pretty good detail.

User avatar
Republic of South Carolina
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1254
Founded: Apr 24, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Republic of South Carolina » Tue May 28, 2013 6:54 pm

I responded to a shooting call, Yesterday. Drive-by, three kids were shot playing in the front yard. The subjects mistook the house for another. One of them was DOA and the other two are still in critical condition. I rode in the ambulance with the DOA, since no parent was at the residence. 7.62x39mm and .40 S&W projectiles were recovered from all of them. It gets hard sometimes, especially being a Father and those incidents remind me of incidents in Iraq and Afghanistan all over again(which, I wish to keep buried).
Current Conflicts:
None.

Past Conflicts:
Jandarian War.
Dennorn Civil War.

User avatar
Nua Corda
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8342
Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Corda » Tue May 28, 2013 6:59 pm

Virana wrote:
Rich and Corporations wrote:It might be meant for child soldiers.
You never know.

Yeah, he's bout dat Kony lyfe.


Did you notice my reply to your straight line recoil question?
Call me Corda.
Sarcasm Warning! This post may not be entirely serious
Bullpups, Keymod and Magpul, oh my!
Bong Hits for Jesus!
Like Sci-Fi? Like Worldbuilding? Check out the Uprising Project!
Renegade for Life|Gun-toting Liberal. Because fuck stereotypes|Your friendly neighborhood gun nerd. Ask me anything!|Shameless Mass Effect Fan. I like Quarians a bit more than I should...|This nation is not a nation, and may or may not represent my views|I have been known to draw guns for folks, occasionally
Because people care, right?

User avatar
San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12111
Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Tue May 28, 2013 7:02 pm

Image

Finished P.38
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

User avatar
Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14629
Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Yes Im Biop » Tue May 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Benomia wrote:
Vareiln wrote:]


Ok I want the 3 Barrel but Bleh
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Posts: 1653
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.


Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

User avatar
Coltarin
Senator
 
Posts: 4211
Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Coltarin » Tue May 28, 2013 7:45 pm

San-Silvacian wrote:(Image)

Finished P.38

I will ask for a pistol now.
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis


Puzikas wrote:"No gun? Fuck it , you're now Comrade Meat Shield" level.
Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?
Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

User avatar
San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12111
Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Tue May 28, 2013 7:46 pm

Coltarin wrote:
San-Silvacian wrote:(Image)

Finished P.38

I will ask for a pistol now.


As long as it isn't retarded (i.e. Japanese WW2 pistols). I'll work on it.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

User avatar
Fischermann
Minister
 
Posts: 2389
Founded: Apr 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Fischermann » Tue May 28, 2013 8:31 pm

San-Silvacian wrote:
Coltarin wrote:I will ask for a pistol now.


As long as it isn't retarded (i.e. Japanese WW2 pistols). I'll work on it.


Y'calling the Nambu retarded m8?
أنا الحق

User avatar
San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12111
Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Tue May 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Fischermann wrote:
San-Silvacian wrote:
As long as it isn't retarded (i.e. Japanese WW2 pistols). I'll work on it.


Y'calling the Nambu retarded m8?


Nambu is baller.

However that pistol that when pressed the wrong way would fall apart when you fired killed it for me.

Image

P.1 best 1.

Had to resort of 'CoD-like' large lettering. Removal of Walther as well since I can't fit it well.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

User avatar
New Harvest
Diplomat
 
Posts: 946
Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby New Harvest » Wed May 29, 2013 2:56 am

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:
New Harvest wrote:I think I might scrap the AK, since it is just not good enough, so I've restarted designing it, it will look somewhat like an AK, one of the more recent ak100 series variants.

anyway I have planned:

- bullpup configuration
- Built in rail system mounted on the upper receiver.
- peep sight, and the front sight can be folded down to not interfere with optics.
- L/R selective ejection system.
- chambered for 5.62x39 rounds (correct me if I'm wrong) or 7.62xsomething (Tell me which it is, it's russian not NATO) depending on the barrel, which can be easily and quickly changed, or maybe caseless ammo instead.
- rail uner the barel as to mount grenade launcher or forward grip, maybe I'll include a flash hider/ forward grip like on the OC-14 Groza.
- 30 round box mag.
- polymer construction.
- chrome lined bore which has 4 right hand rifle grooves, interchangeable lengths, 16, 18, 20? (modularity FTW)
- rotating bolt.
- can mount a undeside foldable stock attatchment if the user finds the gun to short, you shall see.

I need more reccomendations, it has to be modern.

Use 7.62x45 for Chech lolz
you might be better off using folding battle sights if you plan on issuing optics on a large scale
you might want to look into some blowback systems, simply for the sake of rotating bolt being done to death

Image

I'm scrapping any ideas of Caseless ammo, as the heat-resistant propellant from H&K is really expensive, and Caseless ammo gets completely fucked when it gets moisture/dirt/foreign matter in/on it, so it goes against my guns reliability and durability, I also plan on it being easy and simple to disassemble and clean, and to switch barrels, as it needs to have high modularity, I'm going to scrap 18" barrels too.

Anything else?
NEW HARVEST
▲▼▲

I'm from the UK and I'm straight. I like firearms and military vehicles, I also like sci-fi.
MT/PMT
MT: New Harvest.
PMT: UHR.
IN CONSTRUCTION

User avatar
Samozaryadnyastan
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19987
Founded: Mar 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samozaryadnyastan » Wed May 29, 2013 3:04 am

Coastal Union wrote:What gun can be submerged in seawater and be okay?
Brown Enhanced Automatic Rifle? :unsure:

Most guns can survive being submerged in water.
Seawater, you'll want to stress to your troops about thoroughly cleaning their rifles at all possible intervals.

Be aware of draining the barrel as well. If there's water left in the barrel, it could cause the barrel to basically explode when a bullet passing through strikes it.
It was an issue noted with the M16. The small diameter barrel caused a 'capillary effect' which impaired drainage, an issue not seen on 7.62mm-calibre barrels which would drain much more readily.
Benomia wrote:
Thalis wrote:
Not unless you have a good reason to have an SVT in the squad.


Do you have a reason not to?

Because the Dragunov is a 1960s DMR.
Puzikas wrote:
Rich and Corporations wrote:Planning on getting an SKS, how much does one cost?
Or should I get a SVT?


I'm going to not count this as a post.

If your Canadian, SVT-40 is amazing and in Canada are about as much as an SKS here in the USA.

If you are USA, the SKS is easier to find and costs about 60% less than the SVT-40 (350 vs. 850).

If you want, I can tell you what to look for in an SKS.

Is Spreewerke joining you in your boycott?
I'm not sure I've seen him post much this thread either.
Sapphire's WA Regional Delegate.
Call me Para.
In IC, I am to be referred to as The People's Republic of Samozniy Russia
Malgrave wrote:You are secretly Vladimir Putin using this forum to promote Russian weapons and tracking down and killing those who oppose you.
^ trufax
Samozniy foreign industry will one day return...
I unfortunately don't RP.
Puppets: The Federal Republic of the Samozniy Space Corps (PMT) and The Indomitable Orthodox Empire of Imperializt Russia (PT).
Take the Furry Test today!

User avatar
Kouralia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14973
Founded: Oct 30, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kouralia » Wed May 29, 2013 3:09 am

Samozaryadnyastan wrote:Is Spreewerke joining you in your boycott?
I'm not sure I've seen him post much this thread either.

Wait what, why are people boycotting this thread?
send doots
Islas Malvinas
The Times of Kurton - National News Source
Risen Britannia wrote:"England has been invaded at various points throughout its history. Fortunately, every invader mysteriously became English when they took over, thus leaving England undefeated."

User avatar
Samozaryadnyastan
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19987
Founded: Mar 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samozaryadnyastan » Wed May 29, 2013 3:13 am

Kouralia wrote:
Samozaryadnyastan wrote:Is Spreewerke joining you in your boycott?
I'm not sure I've seen him post much this thread either.

Wait what, why are people boycotting this thread?

Puz certainly is because of what he sees as a deterioration over the last "800 or so pages".

Not that I can put my finger on quite what it is, something certainly has changed in the last thread or two.
Whatever it is, I've probably indulged myself deeply enough in it to be a contributor.
Sapphire's WA Regional Delegate.
Call me Para.
In IC, I am to be referred to as The People's Republic of Samozniy Russia
Malgrave wrote:You are secretly Vladimir Putin using this forum to promote Russian weapons and tracking down and killing those who oppose you.
^ trufax
Samozniy foreign industry will one day return...
I unfortunately don't RP.
Puppets: The Federal Republic of the Samozniy Space Corps (PMT) and The Indomitable Orthodox Empire of Imperializt Russia (PT).
Take the Furry Test today!

User avatar
Registug
Senator
 
Posts: 4792
Founded: Feb 25, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Registug » Wed May 29, 2013 3:14 am

A boycott tends to work better when people know you're doing a boycott.
Call me Garshne

Astrayan

User avatar
Thalis
Attaché
 
Posts: 86
Founded: Mar 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Thalis » Wed May 29, 2013 3:15 am

Samozaryadnyastan wrote:Puz certainly is because of what he sees as a deterioration over the last "800 or so pages".

Not that I can put my finger on quite what it is, something certainly has changed in the last thread or two.
Whatever it is, I've probably indulged myself deeply enough in it to be a contributor.


Can't say I've managed to put out much recently either. Not that I can help that either, mind.
The Archipelagic Union of THALIS
Valta - Satis - Thalis - Lindis - Eska - Ielo

factbook | outreach program

User avatar
Kouralia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14973
Founded: Oct 30, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kouralia » Wed May 29, 2013 3:15 am

Samozaryadnyastan wrote:
Kouralia wrote:Wait what, why are people boycotting this thread?

Puz certainly is because of what he sees as a deterioration over the last "800 or so pages".

Not that I can put my finger on quite what it is, something certainly has changed in the last thread or two.
Whatever it is, I've probably indulged myself deeply enough in it to be a contributor.

1) We're nowhere near as arrogant and elitist as we were previously. *indeos*
2) Uh...
send doots
Islas Malvinas
The Times of Kurton - National News Source
Risen Britannia wrote:"England has been invaded at various points throughout its history. Fortunately, every invader mysteriously became English when they took over, thus leaving England undefeated."

User avatar
Nua Corda
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8342
Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Corda » Wed May 29, 2013 3:19 am

We've run out of interesting things to discuss, and as a result have just turned to taking pot-shots at eachother over minor differences, or else resorted to shitposting and stupid old meme crap in general.
Call me Corda.
Sarcasm Warning! This post may not be entirely serious
Bullpups, Keymod and Magpul, oh my!
Bong Hits for Jesus!
Like Sci-Fi? Like Worldbuilding? Check out the Uprising Project!
Renegade for Life|Gun-toting Liberal. Because fuck stereotypes|Your friendly neighborhood gun nerd. Ask me anything!|Shameless Mass Effect Fan. I like Quarians a bit more than I should...|This nation is not a nation, and may or may not represent my views|I have been known to draw guns for folks, occasionally
Because people care, right?

User avatar
Fordorsia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19390
Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fordorsia » Wed May 29, 2013 3:23 am

Samozaryadnyastan wrote:
Kouralia wrote:Wait what, why are people boycotting this thread?

Puz certainly is because of what he sees as a deterioration over the last "800 or so pages".

Not that I can put my finger on quite what it is, something certainly has changed in the last thread or two.
Whatever it is, I've probably indulged myself deeply enough in it to be a contributor.



I'm pretty sure Corda thinks I'm part of whatever it is.

Not my fault I hold no real interest in ballistics and weapon gizmos.
Last edited by Fordorsia on Wed May 29, 2013 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nirv is my soul mate, don't ban me when I insult him. Trans is a busta.

Pro: Swords
Anti: Guns

San-Silvacian wrote:Forgot to take off my Rhodie shorts when I went to sleep.
Woke up in bitches and enemy combatants.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Premislyd wrote:This is probably the best thing somebody has ever spammed.

Puzikas wrote:That joke was so dark it has to smile to be seen at night.

User avatar
Benomia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 14622
Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Wed May 29, 2013 3:27 am

Nua Corda wrote:We've run out of interesting things to discuss, and as a result have just turned to taking pot-shots at eachother over minor differences, or else resorted to shitposting and stupid old meme crap in general.


I leave this thread for five hours and come back to this shit again...
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP
Want me to explain life to you?

User avatar
Manaresia
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 16
Founded: May 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Manaresia » Wed May 29, 2013 3:30 am

The military of Manaresia uses the AK-74M. Police units use the AKSU-74 however.

Many civilians possess AKM and AK-47s. They often use them to shoot at one another.
Bahasa Ingerris ialah bahasaku kedua.

User avatar
Fordorsia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19390
Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Fordorsia » Wed May 29, 2013 3:32 am

Manaresia wrote:The military of Manaresia uses the AK-74M. Police units use the AKSU-74 however.

Many civilians possess AKM and AK-47s. They often use them to shoot at one another.



Please read the first post regardong the AK-47.
Nirv is my soul mate, don't ban me when I insult him. Trans is a busta.

Pro: Swords
Anti: Guns

San-Silvacian wrote:Forgot to take off my Rhodie shorts when I went to sleep.
Woke up in bitches and enemy combatants.

Crookfur wrote:Speak for yourself, Crookfur infantry enjoy the sheer uber high speed low drag operator nature of their tactical woad

Spreewerke wrote:One of our employees ate a raw kidney and a raw liver and the only powers he gained was the ability to summon a massive hospital bill.

Premislyd wrote:This is probably the best thing somebody has ever spammed.

Puzikas wrote:That joke was so dark it has to smile to be seen at night.

User avatar
Samozaryadnyastan
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19987
Founded: Mar 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samozaryadnyastan » Wed May 29, 2013 3:34 am

I feel the whole "AK-47" bit may be one of a number of reasons behind boycotts.
I practically started that and it's been pretty way out of hand ever since MkV.
Sapphire's WA Regional Delegate.
Call me Para.
In IC, I am to be referred to as The People's Republic of Samozniy Russia
Malgrave wrote:You are secretly Vladimir Putin using this forum to promote Russian weapons and tracking down and killing those who oppose you.
^ trufax
Samozniy foreign industry will one day return...
I unfortunately don't RP.
Puppets: The Federal Republic of the Samozniy Space Corps (PMT) and The Indomitable Orthodox Empire of Imperializt Russia (PT).
Take the Furry Test today!

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Deutscher Raj, Gallia-, Giggleland II, Greater United American Republics, KiraKira Land, Pavonistade, Shurjah, South Pinly Fooddyl

Remove ads