NATION

PASSWORD

Main Military Weapon of Your Country, Type-9 [Read OP pl0x]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who should OP the next MMW thread?

Yes I am Biop
9%
Ulfr-Reich
19%
Vareiln
3%
Coltarin
8%
Risen Britannia
49%
Beano
13%

Total votes : 78

Nua Corda
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Corda » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:45 pm

San-Silvacian wrote:
Freedomina wrote:The standard military rifle of the Freedomian National Military is the M4A1 Carbine.
M4A1

Geepers Washington! My Freedom senses are tingling!

Also I like how now anybody who says they use the AR-15 platform sucks and would be dominated by the AR-10 platform.

Where is the stamped AR-18 love when you need it.

*Raises hand*

Benomia wrote:
San-Silvacian wrote:">http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1232/coltm4a1.jpg]M4A1[/url]
</a></span>

Also I like how now anybody who says they use the AR-15 platform sucks and would be dominated by the AR-10 platform.

No

AR-16

/entirethread[/quote]

If you're not overly fond of efficiency, then sure.

Bajireyn wrote:
Nua Corda wrote:
If by best, you mean needlessly heavy and expensive, then sure.

As Ivan says, pretty much anything is better than "HK NAZI BRICK OF MUCH COST!"

Also, doesn't H&K have really bad customer support or something like that?

Purpelia wrote:Well I am off. See you guys in another time, another land.

Cya mate.

Yes. They are the EA of gun manufacturers.

5.56 ending, 7.62 ending, or 9mm Pussy ending?
Call me Corda.
Sarcasm Warning! This post may not be entirely serious
Bullpups, Keymod and Magpul, oh my!
Bong Hits for Jesus!
Like Sci-Fi? Like Worldbuilding? Check out the Uprising Project!
Renegade for Life|Gun-toting Liberal. Because fuck stereotypes|Your friendly neighborhood gun nerd. Ask me anything!|Shameless Mass Effect Fan. I like Quarians a bit more than I should...|This nation is not a nation, and may or may not represent my views|I have been known to draw guns for folks, occasionally
Because people care, right?

Lolzieristan
Minister

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Lolzieristan » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Most combat studies post WWII indicate that combat occurs at ranges shorter than 300 meters. And in all honesty, I actually have fired at a man-sized target 800 meters away. Couldn't even see it down iron sights, I had to switch to a rifle with an 8x scope to make it out, and even then it took me a quarter of an hour to hit the damn thing. So the odds of a situation in which the need arises to engage said type of target, as opposed to a situation in which you want to shoot a three round burst without hitting a pigeon, are very low.

Sometimes I'm reading through military threads here, and I stop and think "What the hell is wrong with all of us?" But then I get on Facebook, and realize I'd rather be insane than an idiot.
04/17/13: Got my wish, it seems, in terms of major depressive disorder. I'm sorry to everyone for any inactivity, it's...well, hard.

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:46 pm

Nua Corda wrote:5.56 ending, 7.62 ending, or 9mm Pussy ending?

Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP
Want me to explain life to you?

3 State Alliance
Minister

Founded: Jul 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby 3 State Alliance » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:47 pm

Freedomina wrote:
Bajireyn wrote:I assume your nation is some sort of 'murrica expy?

Anyways, use the AR10 if your going to use an AR, its better in almost all aspects.

Thanks for the advice.

My advice would be to dump the AR system completely and go with something a little more modern, Like the Tavor or G36. (the M16 first saw service in the 1960s, the design is over 50 years old at this point)
Last edited by 3 State Alliance on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Lets introduce these savages to the 20th century! All ranks, fire at will."
Commissar Maria Smith, The Siege of High Reach

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Lolzieristan wrote:Most combat studies post WWII indicate that combat occurs at ranges shorter than 300 meters. And in all honesty, I actually have fired at a man-sized target 800 meters away. Couldn't even see it down iron sights, I had to switch to a rifle with an 8x scope to make it out, and even then it took me a quarter of an hour to hit the damn thing. So the odds of a situation in which the need arises to engage said type of target, as opposed to a situation in which you want to shoot a three round burst without hitting a pigeon, are very low.

If you are hitting 800m targets you are either a sniper or designated marksman who wants to be a sniper and should be using a rifle cartridge.
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄
░░█░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░░▀░░░▐█░░░░░░░░▀░▐▌( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)▐▌░░█▀
░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▐█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

Risen Britannia
Senator

Founded: Jan 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Risen Britannia » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:48 pm

quick someone do something amazing so i can use
The Conglomerate of Risen Britannia. Think of us like the Mafia, if you increased their budget by several trillion
Lineart:
Old showroom and requests
New showroom
Risen Britannia is no longer my main nation, if you have any questions please TG Novorden.

Benomia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Benomia » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Lolzieristan wrote:Most combat studies post WWII indicate that combat occurs at ranges shorter than 300 meters. And in all honesty, I actually have fired at a man-sized target 800 meters away. Couldn't even see it down iron sights, I had to switch to a rifle with an 8x scope to make it out, and even then it took me a quarter of an hour to hit the damn thing. So the odds of a situation in which the need arises to engage said type of target, as opposed to a situation in which you want to shoot a three round burst without hitting a pigeon, are very low.

That's why we use DMRs and some sniper rifles for ranges above 600m. My own rifle has an effective range of 350 meters, although it's never been used at anything close to that range other than in tests.
Remembering games, and daisy chains, and laughs...Got to keep the loonies on the path.
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:You've obviously never seen the Benomian M16A3s.
Carathon wrote:*Logs in with the name of Troll Alliance and writes a short app with poor grammar and logic.*Somehow genuinely surprised when denied*
Ragnarum wrote:Ragnarum transforms into a giant godzilla like creature, then walks into the sunset while emotional music plays and Morgan Freeman narrates.
Kouralia wrote:Everyone hates us: we're MMW. We're like the poster children of Realismfggtry.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
(-9.8, -10.0)
Map of Benomia
NS's Resident Floydian
Left 4 Dead RP
Want me to explain life to you?

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:49 pm

Nua Corda wrote:
Bajireyn wrote:Also, doesn't H&K have really bad customer support or something like that?

Cya mate.

No, at least they sell finished guns.

Anyways, 7.62 ending best ending.

3 State Alliance wrote:
Freedomina wrote:Thanks for the advice.

My advice would be to dump the AR system completely and go with something a little more modern, Like the Tavor or G36. (the M16 first saw service in the 1960s, with the M4 coming out in the 70s - that's 40 years at this point)

Use the FAL for maximum RIGHT ARM OF THE FREE WORLD.
Right behind you...: UDL

Lolzieristan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolzieristan » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:49 pm

3 State Alliance wrote:

My advice would be to dump the AR system completely and go with something a little more modern, Like the Tavor or G36. (the M16 first saw service in the 1960s, with the M4 coming out in the 70s - that's 40 years at this point)

You offend me and my Kalashnikovs.
Sometimes I'm reading through military threads here, and I stop and think "What the hell is wrong with all of us?" But then I get on Facebook, and realize I'd rather be insane than an idiot.
04/17/13: Got my wish, it seems, in terms of major depressive disorder. I'm sorry to everyone for any inactivity, it's...well, hard.

Freedomina (Ancient)
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Freedomina (Ancient) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:50 pm

3 State Alliance wrote:

I'll keep it in mind as I do a research of possible weapons. I need something to show how free we are. :p
This nation represents my views. - National Flag

Nationalist Russia
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Russia » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:50 pm

Puzikas wrote:
Puzikas wrote:
The AK12?
I gave trans a brief run down of it. While I never had any hands-on-experience, my buddy in the MVD did. Heres what he had to say.

The rifle offers a improvement of the Kalshnikov system in a way, but NOT in a huge way. The first models were finicky and plagued with issues. They failed to pass trials.
The NEW models, however, are much better. He thinks the issue was that Izmash was rushed by hopefuls. It offers an improved rate of accuracy and much smoother handling characteristics, something more of an east-meets-west mesh. He shot the 5.45x39, 7.62x39, 9x39, 12 gauge versions in depth. He felt the 12 gauge was "Unnecessary but welcome", due to the already purpose built Saiga-12. The 5.45 and 7.62x39 versions both were little to write home about, but the recoil on both in fully automatic fire was next to none. The 9x39 was his favorite, and he told me I would like that one the most of the lot, no doubt referring to my love of the AK-9.
He thinks the AK-12 will see its way into the hands of the MVD, FSB, and special forces by the middle of 2014. His review of it would lead me to think I would put it along the same lines of the BARS AKs and the AN-94, meaning somewhere from 75-85, maybe 90% Positive.
Now, that doesn't mean that the AK-12 is a "B" system at all. There are inherit flaws with every single rifle, and there always will be. I cant give any rifle I ever shot a 100. The closest belongs to the AK-103 (94) and the AEK-973S (92).

Becaue bottompage

Hey I was told too look for you what else can you tell me about Russian firarms

3 State Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby 3 State Alliance » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Bajireyn wrote:
Nua Corda wrote:

No, at least they sell finished guns.

3 State Alliance wrote:

The FAL is a bloody monster. That's its only redeeming feature. (monsters are always badass, in a scary way)

Nua Corda
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Corda » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Risen Britannia wrote:quick someone do something amazing so i can use

Benomia wrote:
Nua Corda wrote:5.56 ending, 7.62 ending, or 9mm Pussy ending?

YOU ARE CHOOSING CONTROL ENDING OF BULLSHIT INDOCTERNATION! TRUE PATRIOT OF HUMAN RACE IS CHOSE OF DESTROYING ENDING, FOR WIPING OF SYNTHETICAL FILTHS FROM GALAXY!

3 State Alliance wrote:
Bajireyn wrote:No, at least they sell finished guns.

The FAL is a bloody monster. That's its only redeeming feature. (monsters are always badass, in a scary way)

This is true, actually. For a weapon people call "right arm of the free world" it sure gets used in a lot of genocides...
Call me Corda.
Bong Hits for Jesus!
Renegade for Life|Gun-toting Liberal. Because fuck stereotypes|Your friendly neighborhood gun nerd. Ask me anything!|Shameless Mass Effect Fan. I like Quarians a bit more than I should...|This nation is not a nation, and may or may not represent my views|I have been known to draw guns for folks, occasionally

Spreewerke
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Spreewerke » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:55 pm

3 State Alliance wrote:
Bajireyn wrote:No, at least they sell finished guns.

The FAL has more than just its appearance and weight going for it. As far as battle rifles go, it is very respectable.

Lolzieristan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lolzieristan » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Freedomina wrote:
3 State Alliance wrote:

I'll keep it in mind as I do a research of possible weapons. I need something to show how free we are. :p

FN FAL is gun-shaped freedom. That is why it is my next planned acquisition. First off, do you want an intermediate like 5.56x45mm or something heavier like 7.62x51mm?

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:03 pm

3 State Alliance wrote:

My advice would be to dump the AR system completely and go with something a little more modern, Like the Tavor or G36. (the M16 first saw service in the 1960s, the design is over 50 years old at this point)

AK action is sixty years of age. AK-74M can out shoot your pussy G36s and Tavwhores anyday.

Nua Corda wrote:
Risen Britannia wrote:quick someone do something amazing so i can use

East Meets West.

Working Class Meets Middle Class

THIS IS WHAT FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS: LONESOME ROAD SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

Lolzieristan wrote:
Freedomina wrote:I'll keep it in mind as I do a research of possible weapons. I need something to show how free we are. :p

FN FAL is gun-shaped freedom. That is why it is my next planned acquisition. First off, do you want an intermediate like 5.56x45mm or something heavier like 7.62x51mm?

ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE FABRIQUE NATIONALE OR HOWEVER THOSE LIBERAL FRENCH SPEAKING PUSSIES IN BELGIUM WITH THEIR WAFFLES SPELL THAT NAME CAN OUT FREEDOM THE LAND OF FREEDOM AND WHOPPER, AMERICA? THERE IS NO GUN THAT IS SHAPED LIKE FREEDOM MORE THAN THE ENTIRE AR SERIES. THE AR SERIES DOES NOT FIRE BULLETS, IT FIRES FREEDOM. COMMUNIST SCUM NOT BIDING BY YOUR FREEDOM WAYS? THE FREEDOM-FIRING SHALL FREEDOM THEM UNTIL THEY GIVE UP OR DIE

3 State Alliance
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby 3 State Alliance » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Freedomina wrote:
3 State Alliance wrote:

Well anything in the AR family implies that you're getting a** raped by Colt or a similar company. Russia was so free in 1947 that it designed one of the most used weapons in existence.

If you're free design your own weapon... Even if its crap, at least its your crap.

Spreewerke wrote:
3 State Alliance wrote:

The FAL has more than just its appearance and weight going for it. As far as battle rifles go, it is very respectable.

Respect is something most monsters have earned.

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Puzikas » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Nationalist Russia wrote:
Puzikas wrote:
Becaue bottompage

Hey I was told too look for you what else can you tell me about Russian firarms

I answered your AK-12 questions. :P

Anything else?

I made Sprees AK all colored.

Sevvania wrote:I don't post much, but I am always here.
Usually waiting for Puz ;-;

Goodbye.

Coltarin
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Coltarin » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:08 pm

Nua Corda wrote:
San-Silvacian wrote:

*Raises hand*

Benomia wrote:</a></span>

No

AR-16

/entirethread

Bajireyn wrote:
Nua Corda wrote:
If by best, you mean needlessly heavy and expensive, then sure.

As Ivan says, pretty much anything is better than "HK NAZI BRICK OF MUCH COST!"

Also, doesn't H&K have really bad customer support or something like that?

Purpelia wrote:Well I am off. See you guys in another time, another land.

Cya mate.

5.56 ending, 7.62 ending, or 9mm Pussy ending?[/quote]
No Corda, the AR-18 is not the Best AR.
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Puzikas wrote:"No gun? Fuck it , you're now Comrade Meat Shield" level.
Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?
Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

Nua Corda
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Corda » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:15 pm

San-Silvacian wrote:
3 State Alliance wrote:

AK action is sixty years of age. AK-74M can out shoot your pussy G36s and Tavwhores anyday.

<span>
Nua Corda wrote:">http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/mother-of-gusta-rage-face.png]Image[/url])[/spoiler]
</a></span>

<span>[img]<a%20class="smarterwiki-linkify"%20href="http://imageshack.us/a/img694/1654/eastandwest.png[/img]
">http://imageshack.us/a/img694/1654/eastandwest.png[/img][/quote]</a></span>

East Meets West.

Working Class Meets Middle Class

THIS IS WHAT FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS: LONESOME ROAD SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

Lolzieristan wrote:
Freedomina wrote:I'll keep it in mind as I do a research of possible weapons. I need something to show how free we are. :p

ARE YOU SAYING THAT THE FABRIQUE NATIONALE OR HOWEVER THOSE LIBERAL FRENCH SPEAKING PUSSIES IN BELGIUM WITH THEIR WAFFLES SPELL THAT NAME CAN OUT FREEDOM THE LAND OF FREEDOM AND WHOPPER, AMERICA? THERE IS NO GUN THAT IS SHAPED LIKE FREEDOM MORE THAN THE ENTIRE AR SERIES. THE AR SERIES DOES NOT FIRE BULLETS, IT FIRES FREEDOM. COMMUNIST SCUM NOT BIDING BY YOUR FREEDOM WAYS? THE FREEDOM-FIRING SHALL FREEDOM THEM UNTIL THEY GIVE UP OR DIE[/quote]

Wat 'chu talkin 'bout, yuu commie-pinko ruskie scum? That ain't no gall-darn 'Muricah speak, yu dumbass Euro-trash!

Yu wanna talk 'bout FREEDOM!? And 'MURICAH!? Ah'll tell yu 'bout FREEDOM!

Ain't no gosh-dang shootin' iron on the face a' the Good Lord's 'arth so darn chock-full a FREEDOM as yer good ole AR-15! Ya see, the AR-15 were forged out a pure, melt'd down FREEDOM bah Mr. Eugene Stoner hisself, an tempered in fresh EAGLE BLOOD! It shoots pe-uure, distilled FREEDOM like Mr. Sixx from that there Motley Crew band shoots HEROIN! IN MASSIVE AMOUNTS, FROM A FIREHOSE! Just lookin at that there rifles makes all yu commie-pinko-euro-ruskie scum shit yo britches and run for the hills like a pack a indians with diarrhea!

Coltarin wrote:
Nua Corda wrote:
*Raises hand*

<span>[img]<a%20class="smarterwiki-linkify"%20href="http://members.shaw.ca/tmcveigh/Projects/GunRights/images/ArmaliteAr180Folding1-01.jpg[/img]">http://members.shaw.ca/tmcveigh/Projects/GunRights/images/ArmaliteAr180Folding1-01.jpg[/img]</a></span>

No

AR-16

/entirethread

Bajireyn wrote:Also, doesn't H&K have really bad customer support or something like that?

Cya mate.

No Corda, the AR-18 is not the Best AR.[/quote]

Call me Corda.
Bong Hits for Jesus!

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Puzikas » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:17 pm

Nua Corda wrote:(Image)

Sevvania wrote:I don't post much, but I am always here.
Usually waiting for Puz ;-;

Goodbye.

Spreewerke
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Spreewerke » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:36 pm

Spree. AK best AK?

(Puzikas: I will telegram you the updated template shortly.)
Last edited by Spreewerke on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

San-Silvacian
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby San-Silvacian » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Puzikas wrote:
Nua Corda wrote:(Image)

my sides

oh god

Bajireyn
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Bajireyn » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:42 pm

Spreewerke wrote:Spree. AK best AK?

(Image)

Where's the magazine?
Right behind you...: UDL

Spreewerke
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Spreewerke » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:43 pm

Bajireyn wrote:
Spreewerke wrote:Spree. AK best AK?

(Image)

Where's the magazine?

I honestly do not want to deal with the headache of replicating the 7.62 magazines curvature at this moment. :lol2:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information