NATION

PASSWORD

Genyrian Embassy Programme

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Genyria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 390
Founded: Nov 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Genyrian Embassy Programme

Postby Genyria » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:29 pm

Image
Secretariat for Foreign Affairs
Secretary of State: Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC


To whom it may concern, Greetings.

Now that the capital at Cambridge of the Seven Seas has been fully established, the Secretariat is in the position to announce that it is now accepting applications for diplomatic missions therein. It is anticipated as well that the same will be true in the future for consulates-general in Athens, and other consulates in the other major cities (viz., Sparta, Par, Fort-de-France, Trelaw, and Snowcastle).

A factbook on Genyria is currently being compiled by m'colleagues at the Secretariat for Home Affairs and will be published shortly.

EMBASSIES

Foreign ambassadorial teams are asked to bring about 40 members of staff, and 25 security personnel, armed no better than the domestic Police service, and to be willing to arrive by sea, to the passenger port at Cambridge, where two jetties will be set aside for diplomatic use; the ambassador will then be recieved in the Reception Room of Cambridge Palace.

The ambassador and staff will be granted diplomatic immunity as far as guaranteed by World Assembly Resolution #22, whether or not your country is a member thereof. Anything not specifically covered by the Resolution will be punished under the full force of Genyrian criminal law.

Available Locations

  • St. Gentian's Way: Wide tree-lined avenue, with 1-acre plots. For architectural reasons, there is a limit of 2 storeys for buildings on St. Gentian's Way, but there is no limit to the number of basement levels.
  • St. Valerian's Green: Large park with road flanking it on all sides, with ½-acre plots. For reasons of irrigation, no basements are allowed, but the number of storeys is limited to the maximum allowed under Genyrian law - 64.
  • High Street: Busy shopping street, closed off to vehicular traffic (except trams), with ½-acre plots. For architectural reasons, all buildings must be exactly 3 storeys, and embassies must be spread at equal intervals along the street.
  • Ports Avenue North Side: Quiet road running parallel to the busy Ports Avenue, with 2-acre plots. There are no restrictions on the buildings.
  • Avenue of the Seven Seas.

62 St. Gentian's Way, Cambridge 8 - Most Royal and Holy Empire of St George of England
64 St. Gentian's Way, Cambridge 8 - Sultanate of Shaff
66 St. Gentian's Way, Cambridge 8 - United Kingdom & Constitutional Monarchy of Marcurix
68 St. Gentian's Way, Cambridge 8 - reserved for Republic of Pasadera
70 St. Gentian's Way, Cambridge 8 - Holy Empire of Vetok
72 St. Gentian's Way, Cambridge 8 - Armed Republic of Mount Kip
74 St. Gentian's Way, Cambridge 8 - Mid Lothian
1 St. Valerian's Green North Side, Cambridge 21 - Kingdom of Churchilland
3 St. Valerian's Green North Side, Cambridge 21 - Confederacy of Ceannairceach
5 St. Valerian's Green North Side, Cambridge 21 - Armed Republic of Trojamek
7 St. Valerian's Green North Side, Cambridge 21 - Confederacy of Kalipu
9 St. Valerian's Green North Side, Cambridge 21 - United Socialist States of Frenequesta
2 St. Valerian's Green South Side, Cambridge 21 - Republic of Gulnera
4 St. Valerian's Green South Side, Cambridge 21 -
6 St. Valerian's Green South Side, Cambridge 21 -
8 St. Valerian's Green South Side, Cambridge 21 -
17 High Street, Cambridge 2 - Theocracy of Grantanata
27 High Street, Cambridge 2 - Indonesian Empire of Yohannes
37 High Street, Cambridge 2 - Federal Republic of Nazi Centauri
47 High Street, Cambridge 2 - Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
57 High Street, Cambridge 2 - Slavic Republic of Vostria
1 Ports Avenue North Side, Cambridge 19 - Minoa (The Mind of Charlotte Ryberg)
21 Ports Avenue North Side, Cambridge 19 - Grand Duchy of Noordeinde
41 Ports Avenue North Side, Cambridge 19 - People's Republic of Haiasdan
61 Ports Avenue North Side, Cambridge 25 -
289 Avenue of the Seven Seas, Cambridge 10 -
311 Avenue of the Seven Seas, Cambridge 11 - Wazkyraque
406 Avenue of the Seven Seas, Cambridge 11 -
497 Avenue of the Seven Seas, Cambridge 13 -

Application Form

Code: Select all
[b]Country Name:[/b]
[b]Capital of your country:[/b]
[b][url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonym]Demonym[/url]:[/b]
[b]WA Status (Member or otherwise):[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]
[b]Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent):[/b]

[b]Ambassador:[/b]
[b]Ambassadorial family:[/b]

[b]Staff (number):[/b]
[b]Security (number):[/b]
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Vehicles:[/b]

[b]Desired location:[/b]
[b]Special requests:[/b]


CONSULATES

It may now be possible to apply for a separate consulate, located in another city. You may only apply for a separate consulate if you already have an embassy in Cambridge. It is also permissible to have a separate Consulate-General elsewhere in Cambridge, in the heart of the city centre, if you would prefer. It is expected that there will be no more than 10 consular staff in a consulate, with appropriate levels of security.

The other major cities are:
  • Athens (largest city in Genyria)
  • Autumnbay-on-the-Moon (just east of Cambridge, on a small island)
  • Canterbury of the Seven Seas (west, on a large island)
  • Fort-de-France (recommended site for Francophone consulates)
  • Par-by-the-Bay (east, on a large island)
  • Snowcastle (north-east)
  • Sparta (north, a little east of Athens)
  • Trelaw of the Seven Seas (centre of country, on a small island)
  • Villedeux-sur-les-Deux-Îles (south-east, astride two islands)

Application Form
Code: Select all
[b]Country Name:[/b]

[b]Consul:[/b]
[b]Consular staff (number):[/b]
[b]Support staff (must be hired locally):[/b]
[b]Consular security (number):[/b]
[b]Consular vehicles:[/b]

[b]Desired city:[/b]
[b]Requests about location within city:[/b]
[b]Other special requests:[/b]


Cordially yours,

Sir Joseph St. Peter Bt MC
Undersecretary of State for Foreign Missions
Last edited by Genyria on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:27 am, edited 22 times in total.
Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
floreat res publica Genyrica
FactbookEmbassy programmeList of General CouncillorsWikistates page

United Dependencies: I wouldn't mind if the companies gave us Christians back our holiday.
Dakini: I wouldn't mind if Christians gave the pagans back their holiday.

User avatar
Pasadera
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Oct 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pasadera » Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:49 am

Please reserve me a spot on St. Gentian's Way,

I have to go offline now but when I am back I will fill out form.

User avatar
Pasadera
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Oct 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Pasadera » Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:15 pm

Application Form

Country Name: The Republic of Pasadera
WA Status (Member or otherwise): Member
Head of Government: Juan Marino
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Bella Pomoso

Ambassador: Maria Sol
Ambassadorial family: Marquette Sol (Daughter)

Staff (number): 10
Security (number): 15
Weapon: 10x AK-47, 15 Tazers
Vehicles: 2x Lincoln Town Car (Ambassador), 4x Cadillac Escalade (Security Staff)


Desired Location: St. Gentian's Way (Any Number)
Special Requests: Enrolment at a local school for Marquette. Is it ok if we bring some Native Trees into your country. We will plant them inside the embassy (They are only a few cm tall) just to make the place feel like home.

Image

User avatar
Genyria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 390
Founded: Nov 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Genyria » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:00 am

Image
Secretariat for Foreign Affairs
Secretary of State: Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC


Pasadera wrote:Application Form

Country Name: The Republic of Pasadera
WA Status (Member or otherwise): Member
Head of Government: Juan Marino
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Bella Pomoso

Ambassador: Maria Sol
Ambassadorial family: Marquette Sol (Daughter)

Staff (number): 10
Security (number): 15
Weapon: 10x AK-47, 15 Tazers
Vehicles: 2x Lincoln Town Car (Ambassador), 4x Cadillac Escalade (Security Staff)


Desired Location: St. Gentian's Way (Any Number)
Special Requests: Enrolment at a local school for Marquette. Is it ok if we bring some Native Trees into your country. We will plant them inside the embassy (They are only a few cm tall) just to make the place feel like home.

Image


Dear Ms. Sol,

I can think of little problem with your application. However, we must request that you alter the plan for your embassy's appearance, for buildings on St. Gentian's Way are limited by a local bylaw to two storeys. There are two other issues which are addressed in the attached letters from the relevant Secretariats.

The Lady Marcq MC wrote:
Image
Secretariat for Children, Education and Family Affairs
Secretary of State: Most Hon. The Marquess of Par MC


Dear Ms. Sol,

The Secretariat would be happy to find a placement for your daughter Marquette, however we require clarification as to her age and educational requirements. The local schools are:

  • St. Gentian's Primary School (ages 5-11)
  • Cambridge Imperial Grammar School for Girls (ages 11-17; selective - entrance test will need to be arranged)
  • St. Valerian's College (ages 11-17; comprehensive)

There are also a number of private schools in the area, but placements in them cannot be arranged through the Secretariat, and you will have to do it yourself.

  • St. Eloy's House (ages 5-13)
  • Seven Seas Naval College (ages 11-17)

Cordially yours,

The Lady Marcq MC
Undersecretary of State for Lower Education


Jean-Marc de Villejuif MC wrote:
Image
Secretariat for the Environment
Secretary of State: The Rt. Hon. Prof. Maximillienne de Villejuif MC


Dear Ms. Sol,

We will be happy to allow you to bring your native trees, however we hope that you will be willing to submit them to a brief quarantine and testing in the Secretariat's laboratory at the Port when you arrive. Otherwise, we must, unfortunately, refuse them entry into the Commonwealth.

Cordially yours,

Jean-Marc de Villejuif MC
Undersecretary of State for Environmental Change


Construction will begin as soon as you have clarified the position regarding the height of the embassy.

Cordially yours,

Sir Joseph St. Peter Bt MC
Undersecretary of State for Foreign Missions
Last edited by Genyria on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
floreat res publica Genyrica
FactbookEmbassy programmeList of General CouncillorsWikistates page

United Dependencies: I wouldn't mind if the companies gave us Christians back our holiday.
Dakini: I wouldn't mind if Christians gave the pagans back their holiday.

User avatar
Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26637
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:06 am

Country Name: The Confederacy of Ceannairceach
WA Status (Member or otherwise): Member
Head of Government: grand Regent Jason
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Joshua Fredrick

Ambassador: Harry Kilani
Ambassadorial family: One adopted son, Duncan

Staff (number): 25
Security (number): 16
Weapon: Stun Guns, Dart Rifles, tasers, 9mm's, a few MP5's.
Vehicles: 2 armored sedans, 1 armored truck.

Desired Location: any
Special Requests: School enrollment for Duncan, along with a out of city farm area, for most of the personnel prefer home grown vegetarian foods.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

User avatar
Genyria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 390
Founded: Nov 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Acceptance of Ceannairceach embassy

Postby Genyria » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:21 am

Image
Secretariat for Foreign Affairs
Secretary of State: Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC


Ceannairceach wrote:Country Name: The Confederacy of Ceannairceach
WA Status (Member or otherwise): Member
Head of Government: grand Regent Jason
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Joshua Fredrick

Ambassador: Harry Kilani
Ambassadorial family: One adopted son, Duncan

Staff (number): 25
Security (number): 16
Weapon: Stun Guns, Dart Rifles, tasers, 9mm's, a few MP5's.
Vehicles: 2 armored sedans, 1 armored truck.

Desired Location: any
Special Requests: School enrollment for Duncan, along with a out of city farm area, for most of the personnel prefer home grown vegetarian foods.


Dear Mr. Kilani,

I can think of little problem with your application. The plot at 3 St. Valerian's Green has been reserved, with the following full postal address:

Embassy of the Confederacy of Ceannairceach,
3, St. Valerian's Green,
CITY OF CAMBRIDGE 21,
Central Cambridge

A farm plot has also been reserved, with the following full postal address:

Farm of the Ceannairceach Embassy,
63, Cair Fields Lane,
CAIR-BY-CAMBRIDGE 4,
Cambridge Bay

The Lady Marcq MC wrote:
Image
Secretariat for Children, Education and Family Affairs
Secretary of State: Most Hon. The Marquess of Par MC


Dear Mr. Kilani,

The Secretariat would be happy to find a placement for your adoptive son Duncan, however we require clarification as to his age and educational requirements. The local schools are:

  • St. Gentian's Primary School (ages 5-11)
  • Cambridge Imperial Grammar School for Boys (ages 11-17; selective - entrance test will need to be arranged)
  • St. Valerian's College (ages 11-17; comprehensive)

There are also a number of private schools in the area, but placements in them cannot be arranged through the Secretariat, and you will have to do it yourself.

  • St. Eloy's House (ages 5-13)
  • Seven Seas Naval College (ages 11-17)

Cordially yours,

The Lady Marcq MC
Undersecretary of State for Lower Education


Construction will begin tomorrow. (Builders don't work on Sundays here. Ever.)

Cordially yours,

Sir Joseph St. Peter Bt MC
Undersecretary of State for Foreign Missions
Last edited by Genyria on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
floreat res publica Genyrica
FactbookEmbassy programmeList of General CouncillorsWikistates page

United Dependencies: I wouldn't mind if the companies gave us Christians back our holiday.
Dakini: I wouldn't mind if Christians gave the pagans back their holiday.

User avatar
Vetok
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1985
Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Vetok » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:30 am

To whom it may concern,

The Holy Empire of Vetok wishes to create an embassy in Genryia

Country Name: The Holy Empire of Vetok
WA Status (Member or otherwise): Member
Head of Government: His Holiness Vetok XI
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Foreign Minister Garvin Jaansma

Ambassador: Jon Hedley
Ambassadorial family: N/A

Staff (number): 20
Security (number): 15
Weapon: 5 'Viper' SMGs, 10 C6 Semi-automatic pistols
Vehicles: 1 Rolls Royce 'Phantom', 2 Rolls Royce 'Ghost'

Desired Location: St Gentians Way, Cambridge 8.
Special Requests: Would you consider a Non-Aggression Pact and establishing an embassy in Vetok?

Signed
Foreign Minister Garvin Jaansma

User avatar
Mount Kip
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1248
Founded: Aug 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Mount Kip » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:35 am

Country Name: The Armed Republic of Mount Kip
WA Status (Member or otherwise): Member
Head of Government: President John Kippington
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Secretary of Foreign Affairs Bob Tuckett

Ambassador: Vern Faynar
Ambassadorial family: Single

Staff (number): 35
Security (number): 10
Weapon: Concealed Mp5k
Vehicles: 5 Black Kipillac Escalades

Desired Location: First Available Location
Special Requests: Establish Embassy in Mount Kip (See Spoiler)
La République Parisienne
Président Paul Maginot
₱1.00 = $1.79
"Dieu Avec Nous"


|Earth II|Factbook|
Economic Left/Right: 7.38 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 4.00
One Big Ass Mistake America

User avatar
Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26637
Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:39 am

The Lady Marcq MC wrote:
Image
Secretariat for Children, Education and Family Affairs
Secretary of State: Most Hon. The Marquess of Par MC


Dear Mr. Kilani,

The Secretariat would be happy to find a placement for your adoptive son Duncan, however we require clarification as to his age and educational requirements. The local schools are:

  • St. Gentian's Primary School (ages 5-11)
  • Cambridge Imperial Grammar School for Boys (ages 11-17; selective - entrance test will need to be arranged)
  • St. Valerian's College (ages 11-17; comprehensive)

There are also a number of private schools in the area, but placements in them cannot be arranged through the Secretariat, and you will have to do it yourself.

  • St. Eloy's House (ages 5-13)
  • Seven Seas Naval College (ages 11-17)

Cordially yours,

The Lady Marcq MC
Undersecretary of State for Lower Education


Construction will begin tomorrow. (Builders don't work on Sundays here. Ever.)

Cordially yours,

Sir Joseph St. Peter Bt MC
Undersecretary of State for Foreign Missions[/quote]


Of course. we did not expect work to begin until tomorrow. Also, Duncan is 16, and I think that St. Valerian's will be a fine school. If you would like a embassy, simply ask and we will give you the location of our embassy program.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

User avatar
Genyria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 390
Founded: Nov 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Acceptance of Vetok embassy

Postby Genyria » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:41 am

Image
Secretariat for Foreign Affairs
Secretary of State: Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC


Vetok wrote:To whom it may concern,

The Holy Empire of Vetok wishes to create an embassy in Genryia

Country Name: The Holy Empire of Vetok
WA Status (Member or otherwise): Member
Head of Government: His Holiness Vetok XI
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Foreign Minister Garvin Jaansma

Ambassador: Jon Hedley
Ambassadorial family: N/A

Staff (number): 20
Security (number): 15
Weapon: 5 'Viper' SMGs, 10 C6 Semi-automatic pistols
Vehicles: 1 Rolls Royce 'Phantom', 2 Rolls Royce 'Ghost'

Desired Location: St Gentians Way, Cambridge 8.
Special Requests: Would you consider a Non-Aggression Pact and establishing an embassy in Vetok?

Signed
Foreign Minister Garvin Jaansma


Dear Minister,

I can think of no problems with your application. The plot at 70 St. Gentian's Way has been reserved, with the following full postal address:

Embassy of the Holy Empire of Vetok,
70, St. Gentian's Way,
CITY OF CAMBRIDGE 8,
Central Cambridge

Construction will begin tomorrow. (Builders don't work on Sundays here. Ever.) I will speak with the Secretary of State regarding negotiations for the NAP, and with the Undersecretary for the Ambassadorial Service regarding the establishment of a Genyrian embassy in the Central Municipality.

Cordially yours,

Sir Joseph St. Peter Bt MC
Undersecretary of State for Foreign Missions
Last edited by Genyria on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
floreat res publica Genyrica
FactbookEmbassy programmeList of General CouncillorsWikistates page

United Dependencies: I wouldn't mind if the companies gave us Christians back our holiday.
Dakini: I wouldn't mind if Christians gave the pagans back their holiday.

User avatar
Genyria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 390
Founded: Nov 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Enrolment of Duncan Kilani at St Valerian's

Postby Genyria » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:45 am

Image
Secretariat for Children, Education and Family Affairs
Secretary of State: Most Hon. The Marquess of Par MC


Ceannairceach wrote:
The Lady Marcq MC wrote:
Image
Secretariat for Children, Education and Family Affairs
Secretary of State: Most Hon. The Marquess of Par MC


Dear Mr. Kilani,

The Secretariat would be happy to find a placement for your adoptive son Duncan, however we require clarification as to his age and educational requirements. The local schools are:

  • St. Gentian's Primary School (ages 5-11)
  • Cambridge Imperial Grammar School for Boys (ages 11-17; selective - entrance test will need to be arranged)
  • St. Valerian's College (ages 11-17; comprehensive)

There are also a number of private schools in the area, but placements in them cannot be arranged through the Secretariat, and you will have to do it yourself.

  • St. Eloy's House (ages 5-13)
  • Seven Seas Naval College (ages 11-17)

Cordially yours,

The Lady Marcq MC
Undersecretary of State for Lower Education


Construction will begin tomorrow. (Builders don't work on Sundays here. Ever.)

Cordially yours,

Sir Joseph St. Peter Bt MC
Undersecretary of State for Foreign Missions



Of course. we did not expect work to begin until tomorrow. Also, Duncan is 16, and I think that St. Valerian's will be a fine school. If you would like a embassy, simply ask and we will give you the location of our embassy program.


Dear Mr. Kilani,

Duncan will be enrolled at St. Valerian's forthwith. I will confer with my colleagues in the Secretariat for Foreign Affairs concerning the establishment of an embassy in your country.

Cordially yours,

The Lady Marcq MC
Undersecretary of State for Lower Education
Last edited by Genyria on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
floreat res publica Genyrica
FactbookEmbassy programmeList of General CouncillorsWikistates page

United Dependencies: I wouldn't mind if the companies gave us Christians back our holiday.
Dakini: I wouldn't mind if Christians gave the pagans back their holiday.

User avatar
Genyria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 390
Founded: Nov 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Delay with Mount Kip application

Postby Genyria » Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:49 am

Image
Office of the Clerk of the Convocation
Clerk of the Convocation: Sir John Ireton MGM


Mount Kip wrote:Country Name: The Armed Republic of Mount Kip
WA Status (Member or otherwise): Member
Head of Government: President John Kippington
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Secretary of Foreign Affairs Bob Tuckett

Ambassador: Vern Faynar
Ambassadorial family: Single

Staff (number): 35
Security (number): 10
Weapon: Concealed Mp5k
Vehicles: 5 Black Kipillac Escalades

Desired Location: First Available Location
Special Requests: Establish Embassy in Mount Kip (See Spoiler)


Dear Mr. Secretary,

Pray excuse the delay; your application will be dealt with forthwith.

Cordially yours,

Matthew St. Thomas, Gent.
Under-Clerk of the Convocation
Last edited by Genyria on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
floreat res publica Genyrica
FactbookEmbassy programmeList of General CouncillorsWikistates page

United Dependencies: I wouldn't mind if the companies gave us Christians back our holiday.
Dakini: I wouldn't mind if Christians gave the pagans back their holiday.

User avatar
Genyria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 390
Founded: Nov 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Acceptance of Mount Kip embassy

Postby Genyria » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:10 am

Image
Secretariat for Foreign Affairs
Secretary of State: Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC


Mount Kip wrote:Country Name: The Armed Republic of Mount Kip
WA Status (Member or otherwise): Member
Head of Government: President John Kippington
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Secretary of Foreign Affairs Bob Tuckett

Ambassador: Vern Faynar
Ambassadorial family: Single

Staff (number): 35
Security (number): 10
Weapon: Concealed Mp5k
Vehicles: 5 Black Kipillac Escalades

Desired Location: First Available Location
Special Requests: Establish Embassy in Mount Kip (See Spoiler)


Dear Mr Tuckett,

I can think of no problems with your application. The plot at 72 St. Gentian's Way has been reserved, with the following full postal address:

Embassy of the Armed Republic of Mount Kip,
72, St. Gentian's Way,
CITY OF CAMBRIDGE 8,
Central Cambridge

Construction will begin tomorrow. (Builders don't work on Sundays here. Ever.) I will speak with the Undersecretary for the Ambassadorial Service regarding the establishment of a Genyrian embassy in Kipswich.

Cordially yours,

Sir Joseph St Peter Bt MC
Undersecretary of State for Foreign Missions
Last edited by Genyria on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
floreat res publica Genyrica
FactbookEmbassy programmeList of General CouncillorsWikistates page

United Dependencies: I wouldn't mind if the companies gave us Christians back our holiday.
Dakini: I wouldn't mind if Christians gave the pagans back their holiday.

User avatar
Genyria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 390
Founded: Nov 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Open Invitation to State Christmas Reception

Postby Genyria » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Image
The Spartan Imperial Household
Her Imperial Majesty's Private Secretary: Sir Peter Ireton MGM


Dear Whom it May Concern,

All embassies have been completed as requested, and the season of State Events approaches rapidly. Diplomats from countries with embassies in Cambridge of the Seven Seas are therefore invited to the State Christmas Reception on 23 December at Cambridge Palace.

Delegations will be met at Cambridge Port and escorted to the Palace (traditionally and ceremonially by public transport), where there will be a ball, followed by the Empress' official announcement of, among other things, the dedication of the embassies and the prorogation of the Convocation.

Please reply as soon as possible.

Cordially yours,

The Rt. Hon. Lady West of Downholland ADC
Imperial Great Chamberlain

OOC: I intend to RP this in full, if you are willing to participate.

Edit: The date has lapsed, but I may consider redoing at another time, if there is sufficient interest.
Last edited by Genyria on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
floreat res publica Genyrica
FactbookEmbassy programmeList of General CouncillorsWikistates page

United Dependencies: I wouldn't mind if the companies gave us Christians back our holiday.
Dakini: I wouldn't mind if Christians gave the pagans back their holiday.

User avatar
Shaff
Diplomat
 
Posts: 639
Founded: Sep 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaff » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Country Name: The Sultanate Of Shaff
WA Status (Member or otherwise): Member
Head of Government: Shafeer Khan
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Nizam Khan

Ambassador: Sam Khan
Ambassadorial family:

Staff (number): 25
Security (number): 50
Weapon: tasers
Vehicles: 3 Shaf Highlanders, 3 Shaf QX, 3 Shaf LS, 3 Shaf RX

Desired Location: 64 St. Gentian's Way, Cambridge 8
Special Requests: PLease open a dealership with Shaf Motors Inc., so we can increase business relations between our two nations. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26122

User avatar
Genyria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 390
Founded: Nov 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Acceptance of Shaff embassy

Postby Genyria » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:54 am

Image
Secretariat for Foreign Affairs
Secretary of State: Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC


Shaff wrote:Country Name: The Sultanate Of Shaff
WA Status (Member or otherwise): Member
Head of Government: Shafeer Khan
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Nizam Khan

Ambassador: Sam Khan
Ambassadorial family:

Staff (number): 25
Security (number): 50
Weapon: tasers
Vehicles: 3 Shaf Highlanders, 3 Shaf QX, 3 Shaf LS, 3 Shaf RX

Desired Location: 64 St. Gentian's Way, Cambridge 8
Special Requests: PLease open a dealership with Shaf Motors Inc., so we can increase business relations between our two nations. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26122


Dear Mr Khan,

I can think of only one problem with your application:-

Commissioner of Her Imperial Majesty's Police Force of the Metropolis wrote:
Image
Her Imperial Majesty's Police Force of the Metropolis
Commissioner: Sir John St Paul EPM MGM JP


Dear Mr Khan,

The Metropolitan Police is insecure about the number of security staff you have requested. Although we trust you, we really cannot have an embassy of 25 staff guarded by 50! Please alter this downwards. If you refuse to do so, be warned that the full force of the Metropolitan Police, and, indeed, of the Genyrian Imperial Forces, will be brought upon your ambassadorial security should they make any actions adverse to the Empress' Peace.

Yours sincerely,

Sir John St Paul EPM MGM JP
Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police


Nevertheless, the plot at 64 St. Gentian's Way has been reserved, with the following full postal address:

Embassy of the Sultanate of Shaff,
64, St. Gentian's Way,
CITY OF CAMBRIDGE 8,
Central Cambridge

Construction has already begun. The motor dealership may be welcomed as a kick-start to the Genyrian motor industry, which, frankly, does not exist. Please consider yourselves invited to the Christmas Reception (see invitation above).

Cordially yours,

Sir Joseph St Peter Bt MC
Undersecretary of State for Foreign Missions
Last edited by Genyria on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
floreat res publica Genyrica
FactbookEmbassy programmeList of General CouncillorsWikistates page

United Dependencies: I wouldn't mind if the companies gave us Christians back our holiday.
Dakini: I wouldn't mind if Christians gave the pagans back their holiday.

User avatar
Shaff
Diplomat
 
Posts: 639
Founded: Sep 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Shaff » Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Genyria wrote:
Image
Secretariat for Foreign Affairs
Secretary of State: Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC


Shaff wrote:Country Name: The Sultanate Of Shaff
WA Status (Member or otherwise): Member
Head of Government: Shafeer Khan
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Nizam Khan

Ambassador: Sam Khan
Ambassadorial family:

Staff (number): 25
Security (number): 50
Weapon: tasers
Vehicles: 3 Shaf Highlanders, 3 Shaf QX, 3 Shaf LS, 3 Shaf RX

Desired Location: 64 St. Gentian's Way, Cambridge 8
Special Requests: PLease open a dealership with Shaf Motors Inc., so we can increase business relations between our two nations. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26122


Dear Mr Khan,

I can think of only one problem with your application:-

Commissioner of Her Imperial Majesty's Police Force of the Metropolis wrote:
Image
Her Imperial Majesty's Police Force of the Metropolis
Commissioner: Sir John St Paul EPM MGM JP


Dear Mr Khan,

The Metropolitan Police is insecure about the number of security staff you have requested. Although we trust you, we really cannot have an embassy of 25 staff guarded by 50! Please alter this downwards. If you refuse to do so, be warned that the full force of the Metropolitan Police, and, indeed, of the Genyrian Imperial Forces, will be brought upon your ambassadorial security should they make any actions adverse to the Empress' Peace.

Yours sincerely,

Sir John St Paul EPM MGM JP
Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police


Nevertheless, the plot at 64 St. Gentian's Way has been reserved, with the following full postal address:

Embassy of the Sultanate of Shaff,
64, St. Gentian's Way,
CITY OF CAMBRIDGE 8,
Central Cambridge

Construction has already begun. The motor dealership may be welcomed as a kick-start to the Genyrian motor industry, which, frankly, does not exist. Please consider yourselves invited to the Christmas Reception (see invitation above).

Cordially yours,

Sir Joseph St Peter Bt MC
Undersecretary of State for Foreign Missions



I hereby change my security to 20 men.

User avatar
Marcurix
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5235
Founded: Nov 01, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Marcurix » Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:21 pm

Country Name: The United Kingdom & Constitutional Monarchy of Marcurix
WA Status (Member or otherwise): Non-member.
Head of Government:Calder Stone
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent):Sayer Williams

Ambassador: Conall Brown
Ambassadorial family: Wife: Emily Brown

Staff (number): 20
Security (number): 12
Weapon: 12x Tazers, 12x Cuyler 9mm submachine guns (similar to the Heckler & Koch MP5), 14x kukris knives.
Vehicles: 2x Land Rover Freelander 1xLincoln Town Car Sedan

We would like to note the Vehicles have been altered for the ensured saftey of our Ambassador and staff.

Desired Location:66 St. Gentian's Way, Cambridge 8
Special Requests: none.

Proposed Building
Image
Last edited by Marcurix on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
-Voltaire

A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.
-Winston Churchill

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
-Winston Churchill

User avatar
Abanhfleft
Minister
 
Posts: 2059
Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:47 am

Country Name: The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
WA Status (Member or otherwise): Compulsory Consumerists
Head of Government: President Makhdoum Be
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Minister of Foreign Affairs Sulaiman Be

Ambassador: Andrew Fork
Ambassadorial family: N/A

Staff (number): 30
Security (number): 10
Weapon: Tokarev TT-33
Vehicles: Ford Crown Victoria (3)

Desired Location: 47 High Street, Cambridge 2
Special Requests: Permission to set up a rezidentura. A rezidentura is a legal spy establishment. The rezident and his staff cannot be arrested for espionage unless the persons involved in the arrest have evidence of espionage within your nation. Nevertheless, the accused individual must be allowed to return to his home country.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

User avatar
Nazi Centauri
Minister
 
Posts: 2762
Founded: Nov 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Centauri » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:54 am

Image

Country Name:The Federal Republic of Nazi Centauri
WA Status (Member or otherwise):Member
Head of Government:The Fuhrer,Erwin Rommel
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent):Heinrich Christian

Ambassador:Adam Richman
Ambassadorial family:No

Staff (number):25
Security (number):20
Weapon:20 Hans Kruger GMT Pistol,20 Hans Kruger G-8 Assault Rifle,20 Hans Kruger XM8 Taser and 20 Hans Kruger Stun Baton
Vehicles:2 Mercedez Benz E-Class,4 Armoured BMW X3,4 Armoured BMW X5 and 4 Armoured Mercedez Benz GL Class

Desired Location:37 High Street, Cambridge 2
Special Requests:Fresh foods to be delivered daily to our embassy and opening up an embassy/consulate in our country(refer to our signature for the link)
Last edited by Nazi Centauri on Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Main Investor Of Yohannische Borse
Tracker:- Nazi Centauri's Tracker
The German Confederation of Nazi Centauri
Factbook|Embassy|Wikistates|Kaiser Friedrich Maximillan International Airport|The German Confederation of Nazi Centauri Official Seal| Map

Nation Leaders

First-In-Command-Current Head of State and Government:-His Majesty,Kaiser Friedrich Georg Maximillan Von Hohenzollern
Second-In-Command-Current :-His Royal Highness,Reichkanzler Martin Eduard Ferdinard Von Hohenzollern


Alliances
Member of IOG|Member of Fascists/National Socialists/Nazis Alliance| International Police

Companies
Centurion Muske


DEFCON LEVEL
DEFCON [1][2][3][4][5]-At War

User avatar
Genyria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 390
Founded: Nov 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Acceptance of Marcurix embassy

Postby Genyria » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:00 am

Image
Secretariat for Foreign Affairs
Secretary of State: Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC


Marcurix wrote:Country Name: The United Kingdom & Constitutional Monarchy of Marcurix
WA Status (Member or otherwise): Non-member.
Head of Government:Calder Stone
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent):Sayer Williams

Ambassador: Conall Brown
Ambassadorial family: Wife: Emily Brown

Staff (number): 20
Security (number): 12
Weapon: 12x Tazers, 12x Cuyler 9mm submachine guns (similar to the Heckler & Koch MP5), 14x kukris knives.
Vehicles: 2x Land Rover Freelander 1x Lincoln Town Car Sedan

We would like to note the Vehicles have been altered for the ensured saftey of our Ambassador and staff.

Desired Location:66 St. Gentian's Way, Cambridge 8
Special Requests: none.

Image


Dear Mr Brown,

I can think of just the one small problem with your application:-

Highways Agency wrote:
Highways Agency of Genyria


Dear Mr Brown,

Please provide more information as to the alterations made on your vehicles. They must comply with roadworthiness rules before being allowed to be driven on Genyria's roads.

Yours sincerely,

Matthew Humphreys
Highways Agency of Genyria


The plot at 66 St. Gentian's Way has been reserved, with the following full postal address:

Embassy of the United Kingdom of Marcurix,
66, St. Gentian's Way,
CITY OF CAMBRIDGE 8,
Central Cambridge

Construction has already begun.

Cordially yours,

Sir Joseph St Peter Bt MC
Undersecretary of State for Foreign Missions
Last edited by Genyria on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
floreat res publica Genyrica
FactbookEmbassy programmeList of General CouncillorsWikistates page

United Dependencies: I wouldn't mind if the companies gave us Christians back our holiday.
Dakini: I wouldn't mind if Christians gave the pagans back their holiday.

User avatar
Genyria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 390
Founded: Nov 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Acceptance of Abanhfleft embassy

Postby Genyria » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:05 am

Image
Secretariat for Foreign Affairs
Secretary of State: Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC


Abanhfleft wrote:Country Name: The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
WA Status (Member or otherwise): Compulsory Consumerists
Head of Government: President Makhdoum Be
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Minister of Foreign Affairs Sulaiman Be

Ambassador: Andrew Fork
Ambassadorial family: N/A

Staff (number): 30
Security (number): 10
Weapon: Tokarev TT-33
Vehicles: Ford Crown Victoria (3)

Desired Location: 47 High Street, Cambridge 2
Special Requests: Permission to set up a rezidentura. A rezidentura is a legal spy establishment. The rezident and his staff cannot be arrested for espionage unless the persons involved in the arrest have evidence of espionage within your nation. Nevertheless, the accused individual must be allowed to return to his home country.


Dear Mr Fork,

I can think of no problems with your application. The plot at 47 High Street has been reserved, with the following full postal address:

Embassy of the Republic of Abanhfleft,
47, High Street,
CITY OF CAMBRIDGE 2,
Central Cambridge

Construction has already begun. I will speak with the Secretary of State regarding the establishment of the rezidentura, and he will reply soon.

Cordially yours,

Sir Joseph St. Peter Bt MC
Undersecretary of State for Foreign Missions
Last edited by Genyria on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
floreat res publica Genyrica
FactbookEmbassy programmeList of General CouncillorsWikistates page

United Dependencies: I wouldn't mind if the companies gave us Christians back our holiday.
Dakini: I wouldn't mind if Christians gave the pagans back their holiday.

User avatar
Genyria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 390
Founded: Nov 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Acceptance of Nazi Centauri embassy

Postby Genyria » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:11 am

Image
Secretariat for Foreign Affairs
Secretary of State: Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC


Nazi Centauri wrote:Image

Country Name:The Federal Republic of Nazi Centauri
WA Status (Member or otherwise):Member
Head of Government:The Fuhrer,Erwin Rommel
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent):Heinrich Christian

Ambassador:Adam Richman
Ambassadorial family:No

Staff (number):25
Security (number):20
Weapon:20 Hans Kruger GMT Pistol,20 Hans Kruger G-8 Assault Rifle,20 Hans Kruger XM8 Taser and 20 Hans Kruger Stun Baton
Vehicles:2 Mercedez Benz E-Class,4 Armoured BMW X3,4 Armoured BMW X5 and 4 Armoured Mercedez Benz GL Class

Desired Location:37 High Street, Cambridge 2
Special Requests:Fresh foods to be delivered daily to our embassy and opening up an embassy/consulate in our country(refer to our signature for the link)


Dear Mr Richman,

I can think of no problems with your application. The plot at 37 High Street has been reserved, with the following full postal address:

Embassy of the Republic of Nazi Centauri,
37, High Street,
CITY OF CAMBRIDGE 2,
Central Cambridge

Construction has already begun. The Imperial Greengrocer (24 High Street) will be happy to supply your food. I will speak with the Secretary of State regarding the establishment of a Genyrian embassy in the Federal Republic.

Cordially yours,

Sir Joseph St. Peter Bt MC
Undersecretary of State for Foreign Missions
Last edited by Genyria on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
floreat res publica Genyrica
FactbookEmbassy programmeList of General CouncillorsWikistates page

United Dependencies: I wouldn't mind if the companies gave us Christians back our holiday.
Dakini: I wouldn't mind if Christians gave the pagans back their holiday.

User avatar
Kalipu
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 14
Founded: Jan 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalipu » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Image

Official Communique of the Confederacy of Kalipu



TO: Genyrian Embassy Program
FROM: The Confederacy of Kalipu


We would like to establish an embassy in your nation. We believe that this is the first step in opening the way for trade and diplomacy between our nations. Below is the requested application form.

Thank You,
Minister of Foregin Affairs
, Keke Nabutu



Application Form

Country Name: The Confederacy of kalipu
WA Status (Member or otherwise): not member
Head of Government: President Askajat Iburi
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Minister of Foregin Affairs, Keke Nabutu

Ambassador: Dafne Van Trupe
Ambassadorial family: 4 (husband, 2 children)

Staff (number): 20
Security (number): 20
Weapon: 1 pistol and 1 Rifle per guard
Vehicles: 2 Armored Mercedes-Benz W221, 3 normal Mercedes-Benz W221

Desired Location: Anywhere you see fit

Special Requests: that our embassy be built in a Dutch-Colonial Kalipu style. We would like to have your nation´s best newspapers delivered to the embassy and also for internet and satelite/cable connections. As for a last request, we would like for your government to allow us to build a Kalipu Information Center building in your capital city. We will pay for all extra costs
The Confederacy of Kalipu
Factbook

User avatar
Genyria
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 390
Founded: Nov 09, 2008
Ex-Nation

Acceptance of Kalipu embassy

Postby Genyria » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:47 am

Image
Secretariat for Foreign Affairs
Secretary of State: Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC


Kalipu wrote:
Image

Official Communique of the Confederacy of Kalipu



TO: Genyrian Embassy Program
FROM: The Confederacy of Kalipu


We would like to establish an embassy in your nation. We believe that this is the first step in opening the way for trade and diplomacy between our nations. Below is the requested application form.

Thank You,
Minister of Foregin Affairs
, Keke Nabutu



Application Form

Country Name: The Confederacy of kalipu
WA Status (Member or otherwise): not member
Head of Government: President Askajat Iburi
Head of Secretariat of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Minister of Foregin Affairs, Keke Nabutu

Ambassador: Dafne Van Trupe
Ambassadorial family: 4 (husband, 2 children)

Staff (number): 20
Security (number): 20
Weapon: 1 pistol and 1 Rifle per guard
Vehicles: 2 Armored Mercedes-Benz W221, 3 normal Mercedes-Benz W221

Desired Location: Anywhere you see fit

Special Requests: that our embassy be built in a Dutch-Colonial Kalipu style. We would like to have your nation´s best newspapers delivered to the embassy and also for internet and satelite/cable connections. As for a last request, we would like for your government to allow us to build a Kalipu Information Center building in your capital city. We will pay for all extra costs


Dear Mrs van Trupe,

I can think of no problems with your application. The plot at 7 St. Valerian's Green North Side has been reserved, with the following full postal address:

Embassy of the Confederacy of Kalipu,
7, St. Valerian's Green North Side,
CITY OF CAMBRIDGE 21,
Central Cambridge

Construction has already begun in the requested style.

St. Valerian's News (9 St. Valerian's Green East Side) will be happy to supply daily copies of:

  • The GBC in Print (politically neutral news from the national broadcasting service)
  • The Optimate (right-wing paper)
  • The Guardian (left-wing paper)
  • Res Publica (Latin paper, English edition)
  • L'Île (French paper, English edition)

The Secretary of State is happy for the information office to be established, but there is no room in the city for a separate building, so to that end, office space at The International Tourist Office has been reserved, with the following full postal address:

Kalipu Information Centre,
International Tourist Office,
3, Station Road,
CITY OF CAMBRIDGE 7,
Central Cambridge

As a final point, assuming your children are of schooling age, I assume you will require placements for them.

The Lady Marcq MC wrote:
Image
Secretariat for Children, Education and Family Affairs
Secretary of State: Most Hon. The Marquess of Par MC


Dear Mrs van Trupe,

The Secretariat would be happy to find a placement for your children, if required, however we require clarification as to their ages and educational requirements. The local schools are:

  • East Cambridge Primary School (ages 5-11)
  • Cambridge Imperial Grammar School for Boys (ages 11-17; selective - entrance test will need to be arranged)
  • Cambridge Imperial Grammar School forGirls (ages 11-17; selective - entrance test will need to be arranged)
  • St. Valerian's College (ages 11-17; comprehensive)

There are also a number of private schools in the area, but placements in them cannot be arranged through the Secretariat, and you will have to do it yourself.

  • St. Eloy's House (ages 5-13)
  • Seven Seas Naval College (ages 11-17)

If the children are of schooling age but you intend to home-school them, you must declare this under Genyrian law.

Cordially yours,

The Lady Marcq MC
Undersecretary of State for Lower Education


(Please address your response to Baroness Marcq.)

Cordially yours,

Sir Joseph St. Peter Bt MC
Undersecretary of State for Foreign Missions
Last edited by Genyria on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rt. Hon. Vyacheslav Molotov MC, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs
floreat res publica Genyrica
FactbookEmbassy programmeList of General CouncillorsWikistates page

United Dependencies: I wouldn't mind if the companies gave us Christians back our holiday.
Dakini: I wouldn't mind if Christians gave the pagans back their holiday.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Inkopolitia, Isdrona, Novas Arcanum, Panaxurios, Pheonisland, Rawak Stov, The Greater Union of Man

Advertisement

Remove ads