NATION

PASSWORD

Main Military Weapon of your Country: Pattern VIII (Read OP)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who will OP MMW Number 9?

Nua Corda
39%
Kouralia
13%
Spreewerke
24%
Coltarin
11%
Aqizithiuda
13%

Total votes : 193

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Puzikas » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Aqizithiuda wrote:
Puzikas wrote:
yes

*issues to infantry at fireteam level*

Welcome aboard.
:hug:

Will be developing more stuff in the future, now that me and spree have the gears going on small arms.
Last edited by Puzikas on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sevvania wrote:I don't post much, but I am always here.
Usually waiting for Puz ;-;

Goodbye.

Spreewerke
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Spreewerke » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:09 pm

3 State Alliance wrote:Lets try this again, last little venture I had into this forum was picked off very fast due to some problems that where enhanced by my poorly thought out defense, now take two.

I'll start with the soldier - arguably the ultimate weapon.
In the TSA soldiers are organized into 30 man squads with 3 sergeants (one for every ten men)

What would you suggest for weights?
The average Trooper will carry:
1X Tiger BR (revised) 18.5lbs 1x T5-12 Gen. II battle rifle, ~10lbs.
3X 16 Round Magazines + one in rifle 2lbs each - 8lbs total 5x 20-round magazines, ~1.8lbs
1X bayonet ??? ~1.2lbs
1X canteen - 3lbs
1X Rations pack (powdered) - 2 5 days worth - 5lbs
1X sleeping bag - 5lbs (Summer)
1X Hygiene Kit - soap, razor, etc - 2lbs
uniform + boots - 5lbs
total: 33lbs

Each sergeant carries:
1X .45 Executioner pistol - 8lbs SP-91, 2lbs
5X 15 round magazines 2x 13-round magazines - 0.5lbs each - 6lbs weight unknown, assumed 3lbs
1X radio - 11lbs
2X hand grenades - 3lb each - 6lbs 2.5lbs each: 5lbs.
10X 2x flares - 2lbs 0.25lbs (apparently)
1X canteen - 3lbs
1X Rations pack (powdered) - 2 days worth - 5lbs See above, 5lbs.
uniform + boots - 5lbs
total: 53lbs Total: 41.25lbs.

Fixed... I guess.

The Tiger .330 BR is designed to suit the wants of a large army and give them the range to counter any threats before they can get close (tanks pose a problem). It is a weapon for wold domination and possesses a massive recoil and weight, making it one of the worst weapons in history (next to the AK47)

:eyebrow:

The .45 Executioner is an internally silenced select fire pistol that has more in common with an SMG, so much to that very few users utilize a holster and instead rely on a sling. Like the Tiger it is cheap and designed for world domination.

I see.

T
here is no issued MG but some officers are issued an M12 automatic shotgun that is one of the best weapons in its class - until it jams. some exceptional soldiers receive telescopic sights but they are in a minority.

wat

Nua Corda
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Corda » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Aqizithiuda wrote:
Nua Corda wrote:I'm actually considering keeping the Lancet (or a modernized version thereof) in service with frag or HE/DP warheads as an assault weapon. Troops would keep a pile of them in the Loggerhead, and use them as an assault weapon. They're light, simple and cheap, so they wouldn't be much of a burden. The Silver Arrow would still be in use (once I finish tweaking it), but used less for assaulting positions and more for pure anti-armor duty.

I fully intend to keep the Silver Arrow until the next generation of anti-tank missiles, but the Lancet, unfortunately, isn't quite up to the same standards as the Vorchat-2 .

The Lancet is an 80mm weapon. I haven't got much else worked out, but that alone would tend to increase warhead effectiveness.
Call me Corda.
Sarcasm Warning! This post may not be entirely serious
Bullpups, Keymod and Magpul, oh my!
Bong Hits for Jesus!
Like Sci-Fi? Like Worldbuilding? Check out the Uprising Project!
Renegade for Life|Gun-toting Liberal. Because fuck stereotypes|Your friendly neighborhood gun nerd. Ask me anything!|Shameless Mass Effect Fan. I like Quarians a bit more than I should...|This nation is not a nation, and may or may not represent my views|I have been known to draw guns for folks, occasionally
Because people care, right?

Nua Corda
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Corda » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:12 pm

3 State Alliance wrote:The Tiger .330 BR is designed to suit the wants of a large army and give them the range to counter any threats before they can get close (tanks pose a problem). It is a weapon for wold domination and possesses a massive recoil and weight, making it one of the worst weapons in history (next to the AK47)

The .45 Executioner is an internally silenced select fire pistol that has more in common with an SMG, so much to that very few users utilize a holster and instead rely on a sling. Like the Tiger it is cheap and designed for world domination.

There is no issued MG but some officers are issued an M12 automatic shotgun that is one of the best weapons in its class - until it jams. some exceptional soldiers receive telescopic sights but they are in a minority.

Scrap it. Redesign it or pick something sensible from IRL or NS.

The MRS-67, for example, will fit your intended role much better *winks, nudges*

Scrap this too. Also,

>integrally supressed
>cheap
>lol

No MGs? Automatic shotguns? Are your military commanders brain-dead or something? MGs are necessary, at company level at the VERY LEAST. Ideally, a GPMG should be platoon level and an LMG or LSW should be at squad or section level. Automatic shotguns are a niche weapon at best. And scopes on shotguns?
Call me Corda.
Bong Hits for Jesus!
Renegade for Life|Gun-toting Liberal. Because fuck stereotypes|Your friendly neighborhood gun nerd. Ask me anything!|Shameless Mass Effect Fan. I like Quarians a bit more than I should...|This nation is not a nation, and may or may not represent my views|I have been known to draw guns for folks, occasionally

Coltarin
Senator

Founded: Mar 26, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Coltarin » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Puzikas wrote:Me and trans will be using this weapon, figured I would submit this for everyone to condemn/praise.

BPVO "Ворчание-2"
Large Area Explosive weapon "Vorchat-2" (grumble)
Length:
785mm passive
880mm ready
Weight: 3.85kg
Warhead: X1 SOLBRYV-23F (solnryv=Sun Burst) Thermobaric explosive with 2.4kg filling
Effective range: 375 meters
Caliber: 74mm
Muzzle velocity: 162m/s
Self detonation after 500m

The BVPO is a tube launched, single shot disposable rocket launcher firing a 74mm fin stabilized, solid state fuel rocket. It can be prepared to fire by a trained operator in approximately 6 seconds. Relying on Thermobaric munitions, the rockets explosive yield is considerably more than that of traditional disposable launchers of similar size. Lethal area against infantry in the open is 35 meters, and in areas with fragmentation potential the area can be as high as 120 meters. It is able to destroy soft skinned vehicles (Destruction of 100mm RHA after ERA effects) as well as enemy positions such as bunkers, caves, or enemy's behind berms.

The danger area of the back blast is 10 meters. Upon firing, a two stage motor ignites and accelerates the rocket to 97 m/s. After flying 10 meters from deployment of fins, a second stage rocket activates, pushing the rocket to 162 m/s.

OOooo I think I want i n on this baby.
Coltarin (AKA Colt)
Paintis Bulpupis

Puzikas wrote:"No gun? Fuck it , you're now Comrade Meat Shield" level.
Fordorsia wrote:Why sell the restored weapons when you can keep them in a military-themed sex dungeon?
Spreewerke wrote:Basically plainclothes, armed security on a plane. Terrorist starts boxcuttering? Shoot his ass. Passenger starts being a dickhole penisweiner? Arrest his ass. Stewardess walks by? Smack dat ass. People obviously see you? Lose your job as a federal employee and suffer a failing marriage while your children don't speak with you at home and, due to your newly-developed drinking problem, you also lose all custody rights of your children. Your life culminates with your self-immolation inside your one-bedroom trailer home.

Idaho Conservatives
Minister

Founded: Jul 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Idaho Conservatives » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:14 pm

Nua Corda wrote:Automatic shotguns are a niche weapon at best. And scopes on shotguns?

Hey, it works in video games. ;)
"Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way" --General George S. Patton

If You're A Fellow Ham, TG me!!!
KF7LCE

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Postby Puzikas » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:28 pm

Lets get down to it.

3 State Alliance wrote:Lets try this again, last little venture I had into this forum was picked off very fast due to some problems that where enhanced by my poorly thought out defense, now take two.

I'll start with the soldier - arguably the ultimate weapon.
In the TSA soldiers are organized into 30 man squads with 3 sergeants (one for every ten men)

What would you suggest for weights?
The average Trooper will carry:
1X Tiger BR (revised) 18.5lbs
3X 16 Round Magazines + one in rifle 2lbs each - 8lbs total

1X bayonet ??? No more than 1.2Kg
1X canteen - 2lbs
1X Rations pack (MRE) - 2 days worth - 5lbs
uniform + boots - 5lbs
total:

Each sergeant carries:
1X .45 Executioner pistol - 8lbs
5X 15 round magazines - 0.5lbs each - 6lbs
1X radio - 11lbs
2X hand grenades - 3lbs each - 6lbs
10X flares - 2lbs
1X canteen - 2lbs
1X Rations pack (powdered) - 2 days worth - 5lbs
uniform + boots - 5lbs
total: 53lbs

Fixed a few things.

Firstly, your rife is still too damned heavy to shoot.
The pistol is too heavy, and an integrally suppressed handgun is very complicated to clean. In a field? Bad idea.
A hygiene kit is nice but un necessary.
Powdered rations are crap vs. MREs. Much more practical.
A bayonet is rarely used in combat, but its still used as a utility knife very often.

The Tiger .330 BR is designed to suit the wants of a large army and give them the range to counter any threats before they can get close (tanks pose a problem).

The average engagement distance of enemy personnel in theory is 300 meters, practice ranges from 200 to 400 meters. The farthest I ever needed to shoot in over a decade of service was 500 meters, anything past that is a job for a squad designated marksman.

It is a weapon for wold domination and possesses a massive recoil and weight, making it one of the worst weapons in history (next to the AK47)

Me and spree could write a book on why that part is wrong. Your starting to troll. Bad.
The Kalashnikov is a wonderful rifle, and I am not saying that because I have spent the bulk of my life behind one.

"word domination" is going to be hard when your soldiers are exhausted and unable to shoot their rifles. Again, from experience, rifles get heavy. Kilos become kilos on top of kilos, and you get exhausted. It becomes hard to raise a rifle or a pistol eventually. With a 25 pound rifle and a 8 pound pistol? I give your guys 5 minutes in high-intensity engagements. Your pistol does not have more in common with a SMG, unless it feeds from a magazine outside of the grip where your trigger hand goes. Its called a machine pistol if not. Integrally suppressed, as said, is complicated. Why be quiet when your enemy will hear your guys huffing and puffing 50 meters away?

There is no issued MG but some officers are issued an M12 automatic shotgun that is one of the best weapons in its class - until it jams. some exceptional soldiers receive telescopic sights but they are in a minority.

Automatic shotguns fill a notch so small its no wonder only three big ones have been (fully) developed, two entered production, and only one fielded. A semi-automatic shotgun works well. Using it in a MG roll is stupid, since you clearly intend to engage targets over 650 meters away. You need a LMG or GPMG.
Last edited by Puzikas on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Goodbye.

Aqizithiuda
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Aqizithiuda » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:31 pm

Puzikas wrote:
Aqizithiuda wrote:
*issues to infantry at fireteam level*

Welcome aboard.

Will be developing more stuff in the future, now that me and spree have the gears going on small arms.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing what is developed. The PDW in particular.

Nua Corda wrote:
Aqizithiuda wrote:
I fully intend to keep the Silver Arrow until the next generation of anti-tank missiles, but the Lancet, unfortunately, isn't quite up to the same standards as the Vorchat-2 .

The Lancet is an 80mm weapon. I haven't got much else worked out, but that alone would tend to increase warhead effectiveness.

Ah, but can it kill infantry 35m away with blast alone?
Nationstatelandsville wrote:I liked the prostitute - never quote me on that.

Puzikas wrote:This is beyond condom on toes. This is full on Bra-on-balls.

Puzikas wrote:Im not cheep-You can quote me on that.

Hellraiser-Army wrote:and clearly I am surrounded by idiots who never looked at a blueprint before...

Live fire is not an effective means of communication.

The Archangel Conglomerate
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archangel Conglomerate » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Moved to the realism consultation thread
Last edited by The Archangel Conglomerate on Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(\/)(•,,,,•)(\/)
Please, call me Arch

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:For want of lances, the heavy equipment never reached the field.

For want of heavy equipment the platoons FOs could direct no HMGs.

For want of HMGs, the Archians had to rely on shitty fucking microcalibers.

For want of real weapons, they lost the war.

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Postby Puzikas » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:40 pm

The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:Erm... on the subject, my 48hr kit.
Criticism?
Infantry Standard Kit (Worn on person)
1) LYMERIC Infantry Combat Armour System (8kg)
1) AM-17 Combat Rifle (2.3kg)
1) KM55 (.45kg)
5) Grenades [3 Frag, 2 Stun] (1.18kg)
5) AM-17 Magazines [30 rounds each, 150 210 rounds total] (3.6kg)
2) 24 Hour Field Rations(1kg)
100oz Water Bladder (2.8kg)
1) Hygiene Kit (.30kg)
1) IFAK (.34kg)
1) Maintenance/Cleaning Kit (.32kg)
1) Bivy Sack (.9kg)
1) Sleeping bag w/integrated air mattress (1.5kg)
Total 23.31kg

Needs a few more things, multitool, flairs...Use judgement. I have faith in you.
Also, assuming KM55 is pistol. If not, what is?

Goodbye.

The Archangel Conglomerate
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archangel Conglomerate » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Puzikas wrote:
The Archangel Conglomerate wrote:Erm... on the subject, my 48hr kit.
Criticism?
Infantry Standard Kit (Worn on person)
1) LYMERIC Infantry Combat Armour System (8kg)
1) AM-17 Combat Rifle (2.3kg)
1) KM55 (.45kg)
5) Grenades [3 Frag, 2 Stun] (1.18kg)
5) AM-17 Magazines [30 rounds each, 150 210 rounds total] (3.6kg)
2) 24 Hour Field Rations(1kg)
100oz Water Bladder (2.8kg)
1) Hygiene Kit (.30kg)
1) IFAK (.34kg)
1) Maintenance/Cleaning Kit (.32kg)
1) Bivy Sack (.9kg)
1) Sleeping bag w/integrated air mattress (1.5kg)
Total 23.31kg

Needs a few more things, multitool, flairs...Use judgement. I have faith in you.
Also, assuming KM55 is pistol. If not, what is?

Faith is appreciated. Things are indeed missing, I need to look back over the list.
KM55 is a derp. Is meant to be KM2000 combat knife.
(\/)(•,,,,•)(\/)
Please, call me Arch

Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:For want of lances, the heavy equipment never reached the field.

For want of heavy equipment the platoons FOs could direct no HMGs.

For want of HMGs, the Archians had to rely on shitty fucking microcalibers.

For want of real weapons, they lost the war.

Nua Corda
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Corda » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:45 pm

Aqizithiuda wrote:
Puzikas wrote:
Welcome aboard.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing what is developed. The PDW in particular.

Nua Corda wrote:

Ah, but can it kill infantry 35m away with blast alone?

I would assume. With fragmentation warheads, definitely.
Call me Corda.
Bong Hits for Jesus!

Defensor
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Defensor » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:47 pm

So, I don't know if this bugs anyone else, but I figured here was the place to say it.

I was watching Pulp Fiction the other day (again) and I noticed at the end when Samuel L. Jackson says "my 9mm", he's holding a 1911. This movie was made in the 90's and 9mm 1911's weren't produced until the mid 2000's...so it was either a .22 or a .45 (and obviously .45 due to the barrel radius). Either way, inaccuracies like so concering weapons always piss me off, for some odd reason. Anyone else?

I mean come on, it's a damn 1911...respect the .45! 8)
Last edited by Defensor on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I get on NS when I'm bored. TG's are welcomed and replied to!
Spreewerke wrote:
Defensor wrote:I can argue from both sides of the fence, since I love and own a few of both platforms. A little bit of good in all of them :)

I like you.

San-Silvacian wrote:
Defensor wrote:Along with "High Powered Murder Weapon" (o.o)

I still that is the coolest fucking name ever.

"Introducing the BF-666 HIGH POWERED MURDER WEAPON. FUCK YOU LIBERALS!"

Christmahanikwanzikah wrote:
Beloyukto wrote:A punch of Jews

Is this what we call a group of Jews now?

Weird.

Defensor wrote:
The Rich Port wrote:Let me ask YOU something.

How come nobody ever asks confrontational, easy-to-look-up questions to Hindus?

We're people too, you know.

Haha! No you're not! *hands you a papertowel* Now wipe that dirt off your shoes and get back to work you silly midget :)

Nua Corda
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Corda » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Defensor wrote:So, I don't know if this bugs anyone else, but I figured here was the place to say it.

I was watching Pulp Fiction the other day (again) and I noticed at the end when Samuel L. Jackson says "my 9mm", he's holding a 1911. This movie was made in the 90's and 9mm 1911's weren't produced until the mid 2000's...so it was either a .22 or a .45. Either way, inaccuracies like so concering weapons always piss me off, for some odd reason. Anyone else?

It's actually a Spanish Star, not an M1911, and IS a 9mm. Do not question Samuel L.
Last edited by Nua Corda on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Corda.
Bong Hits for Jesus!

Spreewerke
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Spreewerke » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Defensor wrote:So, I don't know if this bugs anyone else, but I figured here was the place to say it.

I was watching Pulp Fiction the other day (again) and I noticed at the end when Samuel L. Jackson says "my 9mm", he's holding a 1911. This movie was made in the 90's and 9mm 1911's weren't produced until the mid 2000's...so it was either a .22 or a .45. Either way, inaccuracies like so concering weapons always piss me off, for some odd reason. Anyone else?

Ever heard of the Spanish Star-B? That's 9mm... or perhaps it was .38-Super which would, in reality, be 9mm in diameter.

Besides, the Llama was a 1911 from the '80s in 9mm.

EDIT: Ninjas.
Last edited by Spreewerke on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Defensor
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Defensor » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Nua Corda wrote:

It's actually a Spanish Star, not an M1911, and IS a 9mm.

Holy shit, are you kidding me? Cause earlier in the movie he was carrying a 1911 wasn't he?
Spreewerke wrote:
Defensor wrote:I can argue from both sides of the fence, since I love and own a few of both platforms. A little bit of good in all of them :)

I like you.

San-Silvacian wrote:

Weird.

Defensor wrote:

Haha! No you're not! *hands you a papertowel* Now wipe that dirt off your shoes and get back to work you silly midget :)

Defensor
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Defensor » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Spreewerke wrote:

Ever heard of the Spanish Star-B? That's 9mm... or perhaps it was .38-Super which would, in reality, be 9mm in diameter.

EDIT: Ninjas.

I know Llama made a 9mm version, but I didn't know it was from the 80's. And I've never heard of a spanish star before in my life...da faq?
Spreewerke wrote:

I like you.

San-Silvacian wrote:

Weird.

Defensor wrote:

Nua Corda
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Corda » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Spreewerke wrote:

Ever heard of the Spanish Star-B? Perhaps it was .38-Super which would, in reality, be 9mm in diameter.

The prop was a nickle-plated Star Model B.

Defensor wrote:
Nua Corda wrote:
It's actually a Spanish Star, not an M1911, and IS a 9mm.

Holy shit, are you kidding me? Cause earlier in the movie he was carrying a 1911 wasn't he?

The Star Model B is basically a 9mm M1911, and looks incredibly similar. John Travolta does carry a '1911 though, specifically an Auto-Ordinance M1911A1.
Call me Corda.
Bong Hits for Jesus!

Puzikas
Postmaster-General

Postby Puzikas » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Fun fact: That handgun has actually appeared in 38 movies.

Goodbye.

Defensor
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Defensor » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Nua Corda wrote:
Spreewerke wrote:
Ever heard of the Spanish Star-B? Perhaps it was .38-Super which would, in reality, be 9mm in diameter.

Defensor wrote:Holy shit, are you kidding me? Cause earlier in the movie he was carrying a 1911 wasn't he?

The Star Model B is basically a 9mm M1911, and looks incredibly similar. John Travolta does carry a '1911 though, specifically an Auto-Ordinance M1911A1.

Yeah, I knew Travolta did. That's interesting. I need to look at this, "Spanish Star" :p

Personally, however, I still think a 9mm 1911 is a disgrace (1911 purist here).
Last edited by Defensor on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spreewerke wrote:

I like you.

San-Silvacian wrote:

Weird.

Defensor wrote:

Nua Corda
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Corda » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Defensor wrote:
Nua Corda wrote:

Yeah, I knew Travolta did. That's interesting. I need to look at this, "Spanish Star" :p

Personally, however, I still think a 9mm 1911 is a disgrace.

9mm in general is a disgrace if you ask me. 10mm diameter only diameter.
Call me Corda.
Bong Hits for Jesus!

Spreewerke
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Spreewerke » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Nua Corda wrote:
Defensor wrote:Yeah, I knew Travolta did. That's interesting. I need to look at this, "Spanish Star" :p

Why not just use a .38 Super?

Defensor
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Defensor » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Nua Corda wrote:
Defensor wrote:Yeah, I knew Travolta did. That's interesting. I need to look at this, "Spanish Star" :p

Amen to that brother. Never been a fan. Still, it's what I'm issued to patrol with around the base, so whatever 8) I'd rather patrol with my .45, heck, I'd rather patrol with me .380 :lol:
Spreewerke wrote:

I like you.

San-Silvacian wrote:

Weird.

Defensor wrote:

Nua Corda
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Nua Corda » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Spreewerke wrote:
Nua Corda wrote:

Because you can get more performance out of a 10, and I hate the number 9.

Star Modelo B, as seen in pulp fiction

Call me Corda.
Bong Hits for Jesus!

Spreewerke
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Spreewerke » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:59 pm

Nua Corda wrote:
Spreewerke wrote:

Because you can get more performance out of a 10, and I hate the number 9.

Star Modelo B, as seen in pulp fiction

Wiki. has muzzle velocities within 100fps within one another between .38 Super and 10mm Auto. I also doubt ~1mm difference in bullet diameter is going to make that big of a difference considering 9mm HPs can perform just as well as .45ACP HPs anymore.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information