NATION

PASSWORD

A New World Discovered

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yugo-Austria
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yugo-Austria » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:02 pm

Venaleria wrote:I'm making a claim now. And anyone open to allying with us, feel free to do so.
Sorry it's a little bit small. If you can't see it all that well, my claim is the one highlighted around the border with white and has an orange print inside.

(Image)

I can't see anything, make it bigger and then I will decide.
pleaes God don't judge me for my previous posts i know it was cringe

Yugo-Austria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yugo-Austria » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:33 pm

I see you in the users browsing this, Covenant!

Yugo-Austria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yugo-Austria » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:22 pm

We ask for an alliance with Riserland.

Yugo-Austria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yugo-Austria » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:27 pm

Legionaires.

Riserland
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Riserland » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:31 am

Allieance accepted, welcome to the coalition!

I suggest everybody who frequently posts here should get in ASAP

http://www.nationstates.net/region=coal ... an_nations
Nationstates' favorite American communist!

Yugo-Austria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yugo-Austria » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Multiple new units of Imperial Guard land along with a regiment of tanks.

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Riserland wrote:Allieance accepted, welcome to the coalition!

I'm too established in my region to leave it, sorry
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Hircus
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hircus » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:59 pm

I am not leaving my region, but will still post here.
Alliances: The Mind Empire of Lotrabme,
Accordance of Free Worlds
Civilization Index: Class R7: Tier 2, Type IV, Interstellar power
We are an alien (FT) species. We do things a little different...
Hircus Factbook - Hircus Embassy Starport- Planetary Lexicon- Hircus Military OoB
- Project Sanctuary

RL: Farming, My Shop ,Table Top RPGs with friends, Sharing the Fruits of my labor (Literally)
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to GARDEN and the whole neighborhood gets tomatoes"

Sacheyenya
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:06 pm

I intend to be involved here, but I already have an active region. Sorry. Speaking of involvement, Neu Derodia has just had it's first encounter with the natives of the area. A non-aggression treaty has been agreed upon between natives and settlers, though we have had little other interaction with them.

Cruciland
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:48 pm

Hircus wrote:

I am not leaving my region, but will still post here.

Ditto. I cannot leave on grounds of my current progress in it and on grounds of having territory far beyond Protonia. (forgive me if that is not the name of the continent)
THREADS SINGLE-HANDEDLY KILLED: 29 | Beliefs IBeliefs IIBeliefs III
Crucilandians - Old Capital - New Capital | A 4.8 civilization, according to this index.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:If the absence of secularism wasn't enough to scare our people, the rate of which the doomsday button is pressed by them sure settled the matter.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Cruciland, I just want to say, your nation is frightening.

The Inevitable Syndicate wrote:My advice to you, dear Gordano-Lysandus, is to run. Or hide. Maybe not hiding, because the Crucilandians will find you, and by their god, you will be assimilated.

Cruciland
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cruciland » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:51 pm

In other news, native populations have been indoctrinated into the Empire, and now serve as faithful and loyal civilians. Cruciland is sending out MJC drones to survey the colonies and learn about its neighbors. If anyone sees a flying golden orb about one foot in diameter, please refrain from shooting it.
THREADS SINGLE-HANDEDLY KILLED: 29 | Beliefs IBeliefs IIBeliefs III
Crucilandians - Old Capital - New Capital | A 4.8 civilization, according to this index.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:If the absence of secularism wasn't enough to scare our people, the rate of which the doomsday button is pressed by them sure settled the matter.

Prussia-Steinbach wrote:Cruciland, I just want to say, your nation is frightening.

The Inevitable Syndicate wrote:My advice to you, dear Gordano-Lysandus, is to run. Or hide. Maybe not hiding, because the Crucilandians will find you, and by their god, you will be assimilated.

Hircus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hircus » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 pm

Hircus Heavy Transports arrive. (HDF Load Bearing And HDF Haul'n Ass)

Cargo: Important equipment and logistical support and personnel till native resources can be utilized.
Prefect Ar'jan ur Sul'a is here to oversee as the base commandant.
Diplomatic liaisons are going to others on the planet in hopes to establish good relations. As we want to utilize this place as a supply depot and a shore leave point.

Horn Teams(Hircus Special Away Teams) have been trying to check on natives but because of the colder region and ice cap they have been sparse.
As per Hircus policy natives will be aided and treated with dignity. in order that we may better know if they wish to contact us we use series of crop circles near settlements and special hidden sensors. leaving them alone if they wish.

Gul Kang has ordered engineer parties working on Main Base structures, setting up electronic frontiers and defenses. Science departments are doing deep sensor scans and analysis of resource potentials. Medical is analyzing any possible pathogens and hazards.
Horn fighters to fly cap missions and do sensor recon. (Fighters use Spiral Wave Disruptors for weapons)

We are sending out transmissions to the other colonizers: Sending greetings and offer cooperation and any aid that we can render.
Last edited by Hircus on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hircus Factbook - Hircus Embassy Starport- Planetary Lexicon- Hircus Military OoB
- Project Sanctuary

RL: Farming, My Shop ,Table Top RPGs with friends, Sharing the Fruits of my labor (Literally)
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to GARDEN and the whole neighborhood gets tomatoes"

Angelia Island
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Angelia Island » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:26 pm

Sacheyenya wrote:In accordance with the Angelian Islands' request, a small fleet of six battle cruisers, crew and all, are being prepared for the short journey to the Angelian Island colony. We only wish to know what port they may land at for refueling, restocking etc.

Consider the small, well developed port town of Soberia on the biggest islands northern most reach as a militaristic base of operation

Riserland wrote:
Angelia Island wrote:Angelia Island lacks a military and asks for military alliances for financial compensation

Premier Samuel "Besarionis" is prepared to accept and send 2,500 Riserlandish Red Army soldiers (mostly partisans/ veterans of the revolution) and 550 JS-95 tanks on the condition that the Government of the Angelia Island makes serious reforms in civil rights.

All of this is outlined in the "Treaty of blue" and Besarionis invites representatives of Angelia Island to Siegstadt to sign it and secure a peaceful legacy between their two great nations.

Upon reading and understanding the detailed terms of the treaty, delegates of Angelia Island will then decided to appropriately accept or decline your offer

Yugo-Austria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yugo-Austria » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Hircus wrote:Hircus Heavy Transports arrive. (HDF Load Bearing And HDF Haul'n Ass)

Cargo: Important equipment and logistical support and personnel till native resources can be utilized.
Diplomatic liaisons are going to others on the planet in hopes to establish good relations. As we want to utilize this place as a supply depot and a shore leave point.

Horn Teams(Hircus Special Away Teams) have been trying to check on natives but because of the colder region and ice cap they have been sparse.
As per Hircus policy natives will be aided and treated with dignity. in order that we may better know if they wish to contact us we use series of crop circles near settlements and special hidden sensors. leaving them alone if they wish.

Gul Kang has ordered engineer parties working on Main Base structures, setting up electronic frontiers and defenses. Science departments are doing deep sensor scans and analysis of resource potentials. Medical is analyzing any possible pathogens and hazards.
Horn fighters to fly cap missions and do sensor recon. (Fighters use Spiral Wave Disruptors for weapons)

We are sending out transmissions to the other colonizers: Sending greetings and offer cooperation and any aid that we can render.

Your units bring me to reminisce in JuniorGeneral.

Hircus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hircus » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Yugo-Austria wrote:
Hircus wrote:Hircus Heavy Transports arrive. (HDF Load Bearing And HDF Haul'n Ass)

My home group plays alot of WH40K , Star Wars, STRGP and Others its cheaper to do card stock then all the minis, sceneray is easier to make table top
I got tons of stuff on pdf archived. I support open source so use what you want the Rping is more important. Keep Table Top Alive! and affordable :ugeek:
- Project Sanctuary

Yugo-Austria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Yugo-Austria » Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:03 pm

Hircus wrote:
Yugo-Austria wrote:

My home group plays alot of WH40K , Star Wars, STRGP and Others its cheaper to do card stock then all the minis, sceneray is easier to make table top
I got tons of stuff on pdf archived. I support open source so use what you want the Rping is more important. Keep Table Top Alive! and affordable :ugeek:

I prefer Fantasy.

Hircus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Hircus » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:51 am

Angelia Island wrote:Angelia Island begins to develop tourism and gambling industries. (I'm trying to make this realistic. Building a colony from the ground up)

Hircus is interested in helping with your tourism. Our Exploration fleet is interested in shore leave activities both civilian and the HDF. Our area here is building logistical and scientific stations. We will offer what you would need as far as security. We offer Holo-suite programs and technical service also. We are interested in a creating cooperation and well being in the galaxy, and would look forward to working with your people.

Ven ur Zan M.D.
Personnel Counselor Ministry of Space Recreation

Tar ur Trak
Diplomatic Corps (Korvaria)
Last edited by Hircus on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Project Sanctuary

Riserland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Riserland » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:15 am

Angelia Island wrote:Upon reading and understanding the detailed terms of the treaty, delegates of Angelia Island will then decided to appropriately accept or decline your offer

There is a large ceremony in the kommunalen burg, all members of the central committee are present. Anna Bhanil commissar of foreign affairs rises and gives a short speech.

"Comrades of Angelia Island, its good to see you all here today...This treaty is without a doubt the key to a peaceful future in the south sea. Know, my friends that hypocrites are reviled in Riserland- there is nothing written on these papers that the people our nation wouldn't be willing to do themselves....You are free to read it and decide as you wish."

TREATY of BLUE

This treaty between The People's Republic of Riserland and The Dictatorship of Angelia Island ensures 4 things

1. A starting number of 2,500 Red Army soldiers and 550 JS-95 Tanks will be shipped to Angelia island for defensive purposes only.

2. A medium sized plot of land (preferable near a settlement) will be temporary be given to the government of Riserland on which a small military outpost will be constructed.

3. The number of military assets positioned at this outpost can only change via mutual negotiations between our nations

4. The only condition to this agreement is that inhumane treatment of working class individuals in Angelia Island must be dealt with swiftly and brutally, In addition to this slavery and indentured servitude would also be made illegal- by signing this you are giving Riserlandish troops the right to to defend themselves and others on Angelian soil and the ability to enforce the proposed laws listed above.

Both parties must sign this agreement, upon doing so it will be activated.

Last edited by Riserland on Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Riserland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Riserland » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:06 pm

At the risk of sounding hypocritical I suggest we keep OOC posts to a minimum from this point on (just because I don't want to see such a fun thread closed down).

Barack Obama Is Great
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Barack Obama Is Great » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:35 pm

Hello sorry I was gone what is going on right now?
My political compass

Economic Left/Right: -3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.90

Liberated Counties
Senator

Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberated Counties » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:33 pm

Construction of the capital city and several major resource gathering other integral structured such as farms and mining colonies are underway. By the end of the month, estimate that there will be over 300,000 settlers brought in via boat.

Here is a artists rendition of the capital:

Colonists live In apartment towers to minimise use of land which could be otherwise used for sustaining the colony.
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.

IIwiki Page | NStracker Page | Factbook

Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!

Venaleria
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Venaleria » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:39 pm

Afraid not. Sorry! :blush:
Vice President of Aurentina, representing Lüsen, District 375
Election Commissioner for the Red-Greens Party
NSG Senate Administrator
Ambassador to the Totally Rad Party
Join Sirius. Siriusly.
If you're going to spell my name, spell it correctly. Or you can just call me Ven or Venny.
"Is it behind the bunny?" "It IS the bunny!" -MP

Vulpae
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulpae » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Riserland wrote:
Angelia Island wrote:Upon reading and understanding the detailed terms of the treaty, delegates of Angelia Island will then decided to appropriately accept or decline your offer

There is a large ceremony in the kommunalen burg, all members of the central committee are present. Anna Bhanil commissar of foreign affairs rises and gives a short speech.

"Comrades of Angelia Island, its good to see you all here today...This treaty is without a doubt the key to a peaceful future in the south sea. Know, my friends that hypocrites are reviled in Riserland- there is nothing written on these papers that the people our nation wouldn't be willing to do themselves....You are free to read it and decide as you wish."

TREATY of BLUE

This treaty between The People's Republic of Riserland and The Dictatorship of Angelia Island ensures 4 things

1. A starting number of 2,500 Red Army soldiers and 550 JS-95 Tanks will be shipped to Angelia island for defensive purposes only.

2. A medium sized plot of land (preferable near a settlement) will be temporary be given to the government of Riserland on which a small military outpost will be constructed.

3. The number of military assets positioned at this outpost can only change via mutual negotiations between our nations

4. The only condition to this agreement is that inhumane treatment of working class individuals in Angelia Island must be dealt with swiftly and brutally, In addition to this slavery and indentured servitude would also be made illegal- by signing this you are giving Riserlandish troops the right to to defend themselves and others on Angelian soil and the ability to enforce the proposed laws listed above.

Both parties must sign this agreement, upon doing so it will be activated.

Mag-rail systems are completed, the first Bluefin BNK-R Drone carrier is launched, many more are in production.
News of this potental treaty causes a spike in arms development and sales. As private arms manufacturers use it as a selling point, Senate is moved to purchase a full new batallion of Primus Tanks, while replacing older models.
For the first time Vulpae's merchant marine is joined by a professional navy as the need for warships kicks into high gear. Hoping to bridge the gap between large scale navy and merchant marine with a stop gap measure while new ships are under production.
On the Civilan level, the Technoligical sprawl of factories, parks, reserves, powerplants, and more begin to spread ouward from the cities beginning to cover the face of Vulpae in shimmering silver, green, and blue as the population explodes when the first advanced genetic and bionic technology ready for mass consumption by colonists.

From the Desk of External Ministery 5: We will not allow Rissenland transport ships carrying armed troops through our waters, nor allow air transport through our airspace. Many of our people are tourists to Angelia Island, and these military measures are a threat to their wellbeing. If Angelia Island desires military assistance there are ample methods to aquire it without allowing outside forces to occupy their island, outside forces who are overtly hostile to other peoples way of life. including ours, and would increase military tension in a region that has untill now, been devoid of it.

Several of the new BNK-R Drone platforms move into position to block military traffic to Angelia Island, they are followed by a small compliment of merchant marine (Private Military Contractors) sub destroyer escorts. They do not however interfere with commerical traffic to and from the island, and permit Hercus transports into the airspace.
Last edited by Vulpae on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Riserland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Riserland » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:14 pm

Vulpae wrote:Mag-rail systems are completed, the first Bluefin BNK-R Drone carrier is launched, many more are in production.
News of this potental treaty causes a spike in arms development and sales. As private arms manufacturers use it as a selling point, Senate is moved to purchase a full new batallion of Primus Tanks, while replacing older models.
For the first time Vulpae's merchant marine is joined by a professional navy as the need for warships kicks into high gear. Hoping to bridge the gap between large scale navy and merchant marine with a stop gap measure while new ships are under production.
On the Civilan level, the Technoligical sprawl of factories, parks, reserves, powerplants, and more begin to spread ouward from the cities beginning to cover the face of Vulpae in shimmering silver, green, and blue as the population explodes when the first advanced genetic and bionic technology ready for mass consumption by colonists.

From the Desk of External Ministery 5: We will not allow Rissenland transport ships carrying armed troops through our waters, nor allow air transport through our airspace. Many of our people are tourists to Angelia Island, and these military measures are a threat to their wellbeing. If Angelia Island desires military assistance there are ample methods to aquire it without allowing outside forces to occupy their island, outside forces who are overtly hostile to other peoples way of life. including ours, and would increase military tension in a region that has untill now, been devoid of it.

Several of the new BNK-R Drone platforms move into position to block military traffic to Angelia Island, they are followed by a small compliment of merchant marine (Private Military Contractors) sub destroyer escorts. They do not however interfere with commerical traffic to and from the island, and permit Hercus transports into the airspace.

(a low level party official distributes a document to members of the central committee informing them of whats going on in Vulpae as they are at the ceremony still pending a Angelian response to the treaty)

Riserlandish commissar of war Franklin Dovak confers with commissar of foreign affairs Anna Bhanil- he says "our ships are prepared to side-step Vulpaian waters but I have ordered a medium sized fleet to be amassed in the south sea with numerous submarines patrolling all waters from Angelia Island to the Gulf of Bolsk. Recon drones will be in the sky 24/7 to make sure our ports are safe."

"This is good comrade, I will set up a meeting with representatives of Vulpae and attempt to deescalate the situation. I will be firm though- If Angelia Island signs the treaty we will not back off." she says before they salute one another and return to their desks eagerly awaiting the Angelian response.
Last edited by Riserland on Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Vulpae
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulpae » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Riserland wrote:(a low level party official distributes a document to members of the central committee informing them of whats going on in Vulpae as they are at the ceremony still pending a Angelian response to the treaty)

Riserlandish commissar of war Franklin Dovak confers with commissar of foreign affairs Anna Bhanil- he says "our ships are prepared to side-step Vulpaian waters but I have ordered a medium sized fleet to be amassed in the south sea with numerous submarines patrolling all waters from Angelia Island to the Gulf of Bolsk. Recon drones will be in the sky 24/7 to make sure our ports are safe."

"This is good comrade, I will set up a meeting with representatives of Vulpae and attempt to deescalate the situation. I will be firm though- If Angelia Island signs the treaty we will not back off." she says before they salute one another and return to their desks eagerly awaiting the Angelian response.

[OOC: to do the math if this comes to blows.
Vulpae: Massive nation, pop 1.800 billion, spends 10% of it's GDP on it's military & 15% on industry. Economic strengh: all consuming.
Riserland: Tiny nation, pop 9 million, Spends 0% of GDP on defence, and 2% on industry, Economic Strengh: Struggling.
Oddly enough the captialist nation who has the higher income tax rates :lol: ]

(Vulpae's blockade, at first seems to leave a lot of space, but as their territorial waters already include much of the area around Angelia Island. The small fleet stands in the international waters on the far side of Angelia from their homeland.)

Minister of War Dodds, talks to the engineer-captian in charge of the blockade over encrypted holonet.
Capt. Raynolds: They have subs in the water, and a medium size fleet amassing at the far side of the south sea.
Minister Dodds:I see, have they made the first move?
Capt. Raynolds: So far Sir, they are waiting, it sets my teeth on edge to be outnumbered like this. How is this possible when our population is in the billions and theres in mere millions?
Minister Dodds: as a collectivist state, they have a higher percentage of men and women in their army, and far less in their non-existant public sector. Do not worry Captian, you are not the only one on the front lines, The Atlantis is being deployed to deal with the submarine threat. Between that and the BNK-R platforms you should be more than a match if they push the issue.
Let's not forget the private security contractors

Capt. Raynolds: If they don't?
Minister Dodds: Nobody dies, everyone goes home, everyone makes money. Our state subsidized companies move in and help them extract the E-zero we want, in extange for first rights to it's purchase. You might want to drop by Angelia on the way, fantastic casinos.
Capt. Raynolds: If they do?
Minister Dodds: you wipe them from the seas, then we embargo Angelia, which will crush their tourist based economy. The Libbies will jump to our side if they fire first, and thus completely isolate Angelia. Once the country is a ruin, the companies move in, offer assistance, and extract the E-Zero as payment for rebuilding thir broken country.
Last edited by Vulpae on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information