NATION

PASSWORD

Gordonopian Embassy Progam Version 3.0

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
United Gordonopia
Senator
 
Posts: 4029
Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Gordonopian Embassy Progam Version 3.0

Postby United Gordonopia » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:59 pm

ooc: to see if you already have one with me, check here and here

ic:
United Gordonopia, a well known, flourishing capitalist state of over 2 billion citizens. Gordonopia is home to such well known corporations as Gordonopian Enterprises and Celeron Aeronautics. As the head of the League of Republics, Gordonopia is also a leader in democracies everywhere. After two successful embassy programs in the past, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has finally decided it is time to begin a third. 25 embassy spaces in the international district of Gordonopia City will be made available on a first come first serve basis. An embassy is a great way to open diplomatic relations with Gordonopia, and for us to learn about your nation.

For information about Gordonopia City and the International District, see the Gordonopia City Travel Guide. The International District is the center of Gordonopia's international relations. Along with Gordonopia International Airport and other transportation hubs, the district is home to a Gordonopian Professional Baseball League team, several opera and playhouses, movie theaters, and more. Ethnic restaurants are opened each time a new embassy arrives that are tailored toward the new nation's cuisine. The following spaces are available in the district:

Perkins Avenue: Named after the legendary House of Perkins, Perkins Avenue runs parallel to International Drive, the main street of the district. As such, the street has many attractions.

0980: The Armed Republic of Idaho Conservatives
0981: The United States of Scirene
0982:
0983:
0984:
0985:
0986:
0987:
0988:
0989:
0990:
0991:
0992:
0993:
0994:

Embassy Boulevard: Embassy Boulevard, the historic center for embassies, has 10 new spots. The Ministry of Foreign Relations is on this street, along with many other attractions.

0190: The Republic of Vandaheim
0191: The Republic of Sibirsky
0192: The Socialist Commonwealth of Allrule
0193:
0194:
0195: The Federation Of Brewdomia
0196:
0197:
0198:
0199: The Grand Imperium of Daemonika



To apply for an embassy, fill out the following application:

Code: Select all
[b]Official Name of Country[/b]:
[b]Head Of State[/b]:
[b]Government Type[/b]:
[b]Ambassador[/b]:
[b]Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15)[/b]:
[b]Maitinence Personnel (Max. 10)[/b]:
[b]Security Personnel (Max. 15)[/b]:
[b]Security Armaments (No Explosives)[/b]:
[b]Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed[/b]):
[b]Aircraft (1)[/b]:
[b]Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia?[/b]
[b]Special Requests[/b]:
[b]Location Request[/b]:


Please consider applying for an embassy,
Sincerely,
Jonathon Brown
Foreign Minister of the Republic of United Gordonopia
Last edited by United Gordonopia on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr


Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

User avatar
United Gordonopia
Senator
 
Posts: 4029
Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:13 am

-bump-
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr


Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

User avatar
Vandaheim
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 60
Founded: Jul 08, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Vandaheim » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 am

Greetings,

We of Vandaheim humbly apply for an embassy in your fine nation.

Official Name of Country: The Republic of Vandaheim
Head Of State: Willem Valen
Government Type: Republic
Ambassador: Lawrence Scheer
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15): 15
Maitinence Personnel (Max. 10): 10
Security Personnel (Max. 15): 15
Security Armaments (No Explosives): HK USPx15, HK MP-5 x5, Benelli Shotgun x5, HK PSGx2
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed): 1 Jaguar XJ8 Armoured Stretch Limousine, 3 Armoured Mercedes S65 Sedans
Aircraft (1): 1 NH90 Executive Edition Helicopter
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia? Yes
Special Requests: We wish to reserve a space at the Gordonopian Capital's airport for an executive jet, and wish to expand our aircraft allowance to include a Bombardier Global Express XRS Business Jet, and our embassy personnel allowance to include the flight crew for said jet.
Location Request 190 Embassy Boulevard


With warmest regards,

Katrina Lief

Overseer of State
Vandaheim
Last edited by Vandaheim on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
United Gordonopia
Senator
 
Posts: 4029
Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:03 pm

Vandaheim wrote:Greetings,

We of Vandaheim humbly apply for an embassy in your fine nation.

Official Name of Country: The Republic of Vandaheim
Head Of State: Willem Valen
Government Type: Republic
Ambassador: Lawrence Scheer
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15): 15
Maitinence Personnel (Max. 10): 10
Security Personnel (Max. 15): 15
Security Armaments (No Explosives): HK USPx15, HK MP-5 x5, Benelli Shotgun x5, HK PSGx2
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed): 1 Jaguar XJ8 Armoured Stretch Limousine, 3 Armoured Mercedes S65 Sedans
Aircraft (1): 1 NH90 Executive Edition Helicopter
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia? Yes
Special Requests: We wish to reserve a space at the Gordonopian Capital's airport for an executive jet, and wish to expand our aircraft allowance to include a Bombardier Global Express XRS Business Jet, and our embassy personnel allowance to include the flight crew for said jet.
Location Request 190 Embassy Boulevard


With warmest regards,

Katrina Lief

Overseer of State
Vandaheim


Image

To: The Republic of Vandaheim
From: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of United Gordonopia

Your application for an embassy has been processed, and I am pleased to announce it has been accepted. The embassy will be located at your requested location, 0190 Embassy Boulevard. Construction on the building has already begun, and the embassy should be ready for use in one year. Your personnel and armament requests meet our requirements, as do your vehicles. We will allow the extra aircraft, and a hanger at Gordonopia International Airport will be reserved. A Non-Aggression pact can easily be made, as you requested as well. Feel free to visit any time to check on the progress of the embassy. The design is similar to that of the embassy of Takaram (pictured below). Thank you for being willing to open relations with the republic.

Image


Sincerely,
Image
Jonathon Brown
Foreign Minister of the Republic of United Gordonopia
Last edited by United Gordonopia on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr


Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

User avatar
San Pellegrino Romana
Minister
 
Posts: 2793
Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby San Pellegrino Romana » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:09 pm

May we reserve 0994 Perkins Ave. for our embassy? OOC: I have a lot of embassy threads to fill out, but I am very busy, so I will get to it tomorrow.

Thank you
Francesco Lombardi
Secretary of State
Please refer to my nation IC as the Kingdom of Rome or Roman Kingdom.
~2QTBSTR8~
Diplomacy: Factbook | Embassy Program
Storefronts: Energizia Inc. | Van De Kaap Diamonds
Organizations: Roman Catholic Church | The Stonewall Alliance

User avatar
Scirene
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Oct 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Scirene » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:39 am

Good Day!

We in Scirene would like to apply for embassy in your well maintained nation.

Official Name of Country: The United States of Scirene
Head Of State: John Halsall
Government Type: Iron Fist Consumerist
Ambassador: Ludwig Vladmiski
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15): 10
Maitinence Personnel (Max. 10): 7
Security Personnel (Max. 15): 15
Security Armaments (No Explosives): Armed Personnel.
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed): One armoured car, two regular cars for dignitaries.
Aircraft (1): Small Helicopter
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia? Yes, as we have no quarrels.
Special Requests: None.
Location Request: Preferably near the city centre.

Thankyou for your time, and we hope to hear from you soon.
President John Halsall of the United States of Scirene.
Last edited by Scirene on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
The United States of Scirene.


President John Halsall

Armed Forces
Ground Troops - 2.5Million
Naval Troops - 900,000 including 23 Battleships
Air Force - 900,000 including 480 fighters and 120 Bombers
Support - National Conscription ensures another 10Million Ground, Naval and Air Troops
in times of need.

Has Embassies In:
United Gordonopia

Governmental Departments
Department of Justice
Department of Domestic and Overseas
Department of Trade
Department of Media
Department of the Treasury
Department of the Homeland
Department of Transport
Department of Security

Current Religion - None

State of Emergency:
Green, Yellow, Orange, Red, Full Scale War

User avatar
United Gordonopia
Senator
 
Posts: 4029
Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:05 am

Scirene wrote:Good Day!

We in Scirene would like to apply for embassy in your well maintained nation.

Official Name of Country: The United States of Scirene
Head Of State: John Halsall
Government Type: Iron Fist Consumerist
Ambassador: Ludwig Vladmiski
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15): 10
Maitinence Personnel (Max. 10): 7
Security Personnel (Max. 15): 15
Security Armaments (No Explosives): Armed Personnel.
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed): One armoured car, two regular cars for dignitaries.
Aircraft (1): Small Helicopter
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia? Yes, as we have no quarrels.
Special Requests: None.
Location Request: Preferably near the city centre.

Thankyou for your time, and we hope to hear from you soon.
President John Halsall of the United States of Scirene.


Image

To:[/b ]The United States of Scirene
[b]From:
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of United Gordonopia

We have received your embassy application, and after processing it was accepted. I would like you thank you for applying and being willing to open diplomatic relations with the Republic. All of your requests fit our requirements, and the embassy will be located at 0981 Perkins Avenue. We can create an agreement for a non-aggression pact when you arrive. The embassy will take about one year to fully construct, and it is styled after the embassy pictured below.
Image


Once again, thank you for opening diplomatic relations,
Sincerely,
Image
Jonathon Brown
Foreign Minister of the Republic of United Gordonopia
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr


Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

User avatar
Sibirsky
Post Czar
 
Posts: 44938
Founded: Mar 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sibirsky » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:32 am

Official Name of Country: The Republic of Sibirsky
Head Of State: President George Selby
Government Type: Republic, representative democracy
Ambassador: Ronald D. Cargill
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15): 8
Maitinence Personnel (Max. 10): 5
Security Personnel (Max. 15): 8
Security Armaments (No Explosives): Beretta 92FS
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed): 1 Lincoln Town Car, 1 Lincoln Navigator, 1 Ford Taurus
Aircraft (1): None
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia? Yes
Special Requests: Reciprocal embassy in Sibirsky
Location Request: Embassy Boulevard
Free market capitalism, path to prosperity
Свободный рынок капитализма, путь к процветанию
IBC 7 Finalists
8 Gold, 9 Silver, 2 Bronze medals IV Summer Olympics
2 Silver, 4 Bronze medals V Winter Olympics
Golfinator Classic Champion
Scott Cup I Champions
World Bowl 11 4th Place

User avatar
United Gordonopia
Senator
 
Posts: 4029
Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:48 pm

Sibirsky wrote:Official Name of Country: The Republic of Sibirsky
Head Of State: President George Selby
Government Type: Republic, representative democracy
Ambassador: Ronald D. Cargill
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15): 8
Maitinence Personnel (Max. 10): 5
Security Personnel (Max. 15): 8
Security Armaments (No Explosives): Beretta 92FS
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed): 1 Lincoln Town Car, 1 Lincoln Navigator, 1 Ford Taurus
Aircraft (1): None
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia? Yes
Special Requests: Reciprocal embassy in Sibirsky
Location Request: Embassy Boulevard

Image

To: The Republic of Sibirsky
From: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of United Gordonopia

Your embassy application has arrived, and upon completion of processing was accepted. The embassy is to be located at 0191 Embassy Boulevard. I would like to thank you for opening diplomatic relations with the Republic. All of your requests meet the requirements, and a non-aggression pact can be negotiated with your ambassador when he or she arrives upon completion of the embassy in about a year. My nation will be sure to reciprocate this action. Your embassy shall look similar to the one pictured below.

Image


Sincerely,
Image
Jonathon Brown
Foreign Minister of the Republic of United Gordonopia
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr


Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

User avatar
Daemonicai
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1757
Founded: Feb 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Daemonicai » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:33 pm

Official Name of Country:The Grand Imperium of Daemonika and Its Glorious Colonies
Head Of State:High Chancellor Charles Damonicai
Government Type:Imperialistic Totalitarian Police State
Ambassador:Minister Hugo Van Chauquan
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15):15
Maitinence Personnel (Max. 10):15
Security Personnel (Max. 15):15 (Dark Watch)
(We have a lot of spare people who need jobs)
Security Armaments (No Explosives): SW-56 'Hell-Thorn' Specialised Rifle, Stun-Batons, ER-22 'Sandman' Semi-Automatic Side-arm, Shock-Swords.
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed): One Armoured Limousine, Two Armoured Vans and One Dark Watch Troop Transport
Aircraft (1): One Unarmed Olithopter Transport
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia? Yes
Special Requests: Customisation of the embassy, use of our technology in the interior, Underground Safe-Room for personnel.
Location Request: 0199 Embassy Boulevard (Chosen for its possible lack of crowds and ability to spot an intruder/terrorist that can't hide in the masses of busy people).
Name- The Ecumene
Head of Government- Consul Sargon Laskarys Panthaera
Homeworld- Drakonis
Demonym- Drakon/Drakonai
Government- Quasi-Democratic Feudal/Federal Aristocracy[/spoiler]

User avatar
Brewdomia
Senator
 
Posts: 4222
Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Brewdomia » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Official Name of Country: The Federation Of Brewdomia
Head Of State: President James Floyd
Government Type: Federal Republic
Ambassador: Michael Redford
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15): 15
Maitinence Personnel (Max. 10):10
Security Personnel (Max. 15):15
Security Armaments (No Explosives):CLASSIFIED
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed): 4
Aircraft (1): Armored Transport Helicopter
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia?: Already have one.
Special Requests:N/A
Location Request: Closest Embassy to the Executive and Legislative Branches.

User avatar
United Gordonopia
Senator
 
Posts: 4029
Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Brewdomia wrote:Official Name of Country: The Federation Of Brewdomia
Head Of State: President James Floyd
Government Type: Federal Republic
Ambassador: Michael Redford
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15): 15
Maitinence Personnel (Max. 10):10
Security Personnel (Max. 15):15
Security Armaments (No Explosives):CLASSIFIED
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed): 4
Aircraft (1): Armored Transport Helicopter
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia?: Already have one.
Special Requests:N/A
Location Request: Closest Embassy to the Executive and Legislative Branches.


Image

To: The Federation of Brewdomia
From: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of United Gordonopia

We are very pleased that our close ally has finally applied for an official embassy. The closest location to the government center is 0195 Embassy Boulevard. Your requests are in order, and as our close ally, you will be allowed to add up to 15 extra security, diplomatic, and maintenance personnel. Your embassy will be larger then most, and is pictured below.

Image


Sincerely,
Image
Jonathon Brown
Foreign Minister of the Republic of United Gordonopia
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr


Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

User avatar
United Gordonopia
Senator
 
Posts: 4029
Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:00 pm

-bump-
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr


Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

User avatar
Allrule
Senator
 
Posts: 3683
Founded: Apr 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Allrule » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:07 pm

Official Name of Country:The Socialist Commonwealth of Allrule
Head Of State:President George Maklenov
Government Type:Federal Republic, with a Chancellor(Head of Government) and President(see above)
Ambassador:Jennifer Von Oberschat
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15):15
Maitinence Personnel (Max. 10):10
Security Personnel (Max. 15):15
Security Armaments (No Explosives):Multiple Rifles and Handguns
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed):3 limousines
Aircraft (1):1 Attack Helicopter
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia?Yes
Special Requests:Helipad for the Embassy, and a private Wireless Network, if possible.
Location Request:
Save the Internet! Protect Net Neutrality!

"Lily? After all this time?"
"Always."
-Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

User avatar
United Gordonopia
Senator
 
Posts: 4029
Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:21 pm

Allrule wrote:Official Name of Country:The Socialist Commonwealth of Allrule
Head Of State:President George Maklenov
Government Type:Federal Republic, with a Chancellor(Head of Government) and President(see above)
Ambassador:Jennifer Von Oberschat
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15):15
Maitinence Personnel (Max. 10):10
Security Personnel (Max. 15):15
Security Armaments (No Explosives):Multiple Rifles and Handguns
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed):3 limousines
Aircraft (1):1 Attack Helicopter
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia?Yes
Special Requests:Helipad for the Embassy, and a private Wireless Network, if possible.
Location Request:


Image

To: The Socialist Commonwealth of Allrule
From: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of United Gordonopia

Your application for an embassy in Gordonopia City has bee received, processes, and accepted on one condition. If your attack helicopter is changed to a regular transport helicopter, you are welcome in the city. The one armed vehicle rule applies only to automobiles. If this is changed, the embassy will be located at 0192 Embassy Boulevard. Your other requests meet our requirements. A helipad and a secure wireless network can be set up. Thank you for applying. Your embassy, after completion in 2 years, will look similar to this:

Image


Sincerely,
Image
Jonathon Brown
Foreign Minister of the Republic of United Gordonopia
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr


Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

User avatar
Soviet socialists cuba
Envoy
 
Posts: 234
Founded: Jul 24, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet socialists cuba » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Official Name of Country: The Holy Roman Empire of Soviet Socialists Cuba
Head Of State: Jimmi Van Halen
Government Type: Fedrel Republic
Ambassador: Ben Dover
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15): 15
Maintenance Personnel (Max. 10): 15
Security Personnel (Max. 15): 15
Security Armaments (No Explosives): Barret Rec7, glock
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed): 1 lamborghini reventon, 1 hummer, 1 ford gt, 1 leopard 2
Aircraft (1): 1 Mil V-12
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia? Yes
Special Requests:
Location Request 225 TedNugent Street

User avatar
Allrule
Senator
 
Posts: 3683
Founded: Apr 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Allrule » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:43 pm

United Gordonopia wrote:
Allrule wrote:Official Name of Country:The Socialist Commonwealth of Allrule
Head Of State:President George Maklenov
Government Type:Federal Republic, with a Chancellor(Head of Government) and President(see above)
Ambassador:Jennifer Von Oberschat
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15):15
Maitinence Personnel (Max. 10):10
Security Personnel (Max. 15):15
Security Armaments (No Explosives):Multiple Rifles and Handguns
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed):3 limousines
Aircraft (1):1 Attack Helicopter
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia?Yes
Special Requests:Helipad for the Embassy, and a private Wireless Network, if possible.
Location Request:


Image

To: The Socialist Commonwealth of Allrule
From: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of United Gordonopia

Your application for an embassy in Gordonopia City has bee received, processes, and accepted on one condition. If your attack helicopter is changed to a regular transport helicopter, you are welcome in the city. The one armed vehicle rule applies only to automobiles. If this is changed, the embassy will be located at 0192 Embassy Boulevard. Your other requests meet our requirements. A helipad and a secure wireless network can be set up. Thank you for applying. Your embassy, after completion in 2 years, will look similar to this:

Image


Sincerely,
Image
Jonathon Brown
Foreign Minister of the Republic of United Gordonopia

Very well then. The attack helicopter will be removed.
Guido Zimmer
Foreign Affairs Minister of Allrule
Save the Internet! Protect Net Neutrality!

"Lily? After all this time?"
"Always."
-Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

User avatar
Tkdkidsx2
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1744
Founded: Feb 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Tkdkidsx2 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:33 am

The Confederacy of Tkdkidsx2:
Kushak Vladimir Lenin:
Socialist Dictatorship:
Nikolai Cevaprav:
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15): 1 Ambassador, 5 aids.
Maitinence Personnel (Max. 10): 7
Security Personnel (Max. 15): 15 Security Officers
Security Armaments (No Explosives): 15 R-2 Rifles, 17 CLAP Automatic Pistols.
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed): 3 AH-90 APCs, 1 P-108 Light Tank
Aircraft (1): 1 Reconnaissance Helicopter
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia?: Yes
Special Requests: Establishing of Radio and Satellite Communications
Location Request: None
Riaka wrote:Son, you've just entered the exciting and frightening world of religious debate. It's much like a roller coaster, in the sense that in the next few minutes there are going to many twists and turns, potential vertical inversion, a lot of crying children and someone's probably going to throw up at the end.


Wilgrove wrote:
Rambhutan wrote:Texas school book repositories are dangerous places.


JFK can attest to that! *nods*

User avatar
Dungeyland
Minister
 
Posts: 3278
Founded: Aug 08, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Dungeyland » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:26 am

Dear Johnathon Brown


We would like to apply for an embassy:

Official Name of Country: The Kingdom of Dungeyland and her Commonwealth Realms
Head Of State (Monarch): King John IV
Head Of State (Political): President James Cameros
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Ambassador: Matthew McIntyre
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15): 5 Ambassadors, 7 Aids, 3 representatives for the King
Maitinence Personnel (Max. 10): 10
Security Personnel (Max. 15): 15
Security Armaments (No Explosives): 15 Tazers, 5 Electric Stun Guns
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed): 3 LexDrive Fusion,
Aircraft (1): 1 LexJet L12
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia? Yes
Special Requests: SECURE Satellite and Mobile Communciations, A Space at a nearby airport and parking there (for taxi)
Location Request: 5 minute walk from Gordonopian Government HQ
Classical liberal.
  • My nation is called the Dangish Empire, officially
  • The population is circa 500 million
  • It is an imperial federation
  • The term Dungeyland while only technically referring to one colony can be used for the entire Empire (think Holland)
  • The Dangish Empire is a constitutional monarchy, our monarch is Queen Ellen I

Factbook/Q&A
Embassy Program
Sky Corporation
If I do not reply to a post within three days, excuse me, for I am very busy nowadays. I try to update every weekend at the least.

User avatar
L3 Communications
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5150
Founded: Jun 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby L3 Communications » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:54 am

Official Name of Country: L3 Communications Corporation
Head Of State: Chairwoman of the Board Alice Rachael Meyers
Government Type: Anarcho-Capitalist Oligarchy/Megacorporation
Ambassador: Hu Ming Pei
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15): 15
Maintenance Personnel (Max. 10): 10
Security Personnel (Max. 15): 15
Security Armaments (No Explosives):

  • CLAP Semi-automatic pistols
  • R2M Tactical carbines
  • FN 303
  • Shockmaces
  • Taser pistols
  • Collapsible batons
  • Full riot equipment
  • 12 ga. Pancor jackhammers w/ XREP and baton rounds
CLAP semiautomatic pistol, R2M Tactical Carbine, FN 303, electrobatons, tasers, full riot gear,
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed):
  • One Cadillac DTS
  • Two Unimog Trucks
  • One M1117 Armoured Security Vehicle
Aircraft (1): One Eurocopter EC155
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia?:
Special Requests: Nothing, really, except that we would like to keep a V-44 QTR at a local airstrip and possibly establish several more branch offices in your major cities so we can facilitate the assimilation of your culture and people.
Location Request: 0198 Embassy Boulevard (Chosen for it's relative distance from the other embassies and so we can yell obscenities and play loud music to keep the Daemonicai awake at night)
Last edited by L3 Communications on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Corporate Conglomerate of L3 Communications
L3 Corporate Factbook - L3 Embassy/Consulate Programme - L3 Broadcasting Corporation - L3 Communications - Global Armaments

- Member of The Conglomerate
- Member of CAPINTERN
- Member of the IFA
Economic Tyranny/Libertarian: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Tyranny: -4.46

New Nicksyllvania wrote:WA is jew infested tyranny that does not understand freedom and 0% taxation

Lyras wrote:Thirdly, the inclusion of multiple penetration aids (such as flares, chaff, false-target balloons and lubricant)...

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:08 am

Official Name of Country:The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Head Of State:Emperor Edward Jacob VI
Government Type:Absolute Monarchy
Ambassador:Lady Senitra Saila
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15):10
Maintenance Personnel (Max. 10):10
Security Personnel (Max. 15):15
Security Armaments (No Explosives):Special Windican-designed Rifles(Military Secret of the Empire)
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed):3 Limousines and 1 Armored Vehicle
Aircraft (1):X33 Space Plane
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia?: Yes
Special Requests:Grant of a parcel of land for a fief
Location Request:329 Embassy Boulevard
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Israslovakahzerbajan
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7818
Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Israslovakahzerbajan » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:15 am

Official Name of Country: The Democratic Republic of Israslovakazerbajan
Head(s) Of State (Monarch): Her Majesty Yukari I, Queen of Israslovakazerbajan
Head Of State (Political): Prime Minister Flores
Government Type: Innofencive Centrist Democacy
Ambassador: Tomo Takino
Diplomatic Personnel (Max. 15): 10 ambassadors
Maitinence Personnel (Max. 10): 10
Security Personnel (Max. 15): 15
Security Armaments (No Explosives):
Enfield "Jungle Carbine" rifle
MK IV Webley revolver
M1860 sword(ceremonial)
Vehicles (Max. 3 Unarmed and 1 Armed): 2 Armored volkswagen buses
Aircraft (1): Unarmed Mil Mi-17 helicopter
Would Your Nation Like a Non-Aggression Pact With United Gordonopia? Yes
Special Requests: Maid Cafe, internet, ceremonial conch
Location Request: If your nation is not landlocked something seaside, please.
IC name: El Reino Panamericano/El Reino de La Dorada
IC Flag: Follow this link

México-Americano, por nacimiento. Nacionalista de mi país adoptivo: México.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Oh, I bet it counts alright...otaku gets anyone a x50 multiplier on their hell points.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kheshiga, Ko-oren, Luminous Islands, The Manticoran Empire

Advertisement

Remove ads