NATION

PASSWORD

Potlimitomaha Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Potlimitomaha
Diplomat
 
Posts: 928
Founded: Oct 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Potlimitomaha Embassy Program

Postby Potlimitomaha » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:27 pm

If you would like to have an embassy in Potlimitomaha, just fill out the following form...

Basic Information
Name of country:
National leader:
Head of government:
Region located in:
Stance towards Potlimitomaha:
WA category:

Ambassador info
Name of Ambassador:
Religion of Ambassador:
Family of Ambassador:
If any family members under 18 do you want him/her/they to go to a school in Potlimitomaha

Staff and Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff:
Number of Security Staff:
Number of Service Staff:
Number of Vehicles:
Number and type of Weapons(be reasonable):
Special requests:
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc that you would want to be recognized post here:
Will you hire locally:
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation:
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here:
Any OOC anything post here:
Last edited by Potlimitomaha on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Love- USA, Israel, Democratic Republicanism, Zionists(all of them),Kurdistan,Obamacare, Unions,Marriage Equality, Med Marijuana, Pro-choice, Feminists, Vegans (more for me), passive animals, 2nd amendment,World Peace.
Hate-Iran, Nazis, Anti-semitism, Islamophobia, Homophobia, all other Hate, Social conservatism, Absolute Monarchism, Uneccesary foreign intervention, rec marijuana, Intactivism, radical Feminists,Animal cruelty, PETA, North Korea.U.N.
TG me if you think of anything else.
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR - Put this in your signature if you agree.

☻/ This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so he can rule earth.
/ \

User avatar
Potlimitomaha
Diplomat
 
Posts: 928
Founded: Oct 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Potlimitomaha » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:11 pm

bump.
Love- USA, Israel, Democratic Republicanism, Zionists(all of them),Kurdistan,Obamacare, Unions,Marriage Equality, Med Marijuana, Pro-choice, Feminists, Vegans (more for me), passive animals, 2nd amendment,World Peace.
Hate-Iran, Nazis, Anti-semitism, Islamophobia, Homophobia, all other Hate, Social conservatism, Absolute Monarchism, Uneccesary foreign intervention, rec marijuana, Intactivism, radical Feminists,Animal cruelty, PETA, North Korea.U.N.
TG me if you think of anything else.
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR - Put this in your signature if you agree.

☻/ This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so he can rule earth.
/ \

User avatar
Pahatya
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 22
Founded: Sep 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pahatya » Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Basic Information
Name of country: Kingdom of Pahatya
National leader: His Excellency, President of the Islamic Republic, Sarmad Khan
Head of government: His Excellency, President of the Islamic Republic, Sarmad Khan
Region located in: Plinghin
Stance towards Potlimitomaha: We are open to create relations with all nations of all types of backgrounds.
WA category: Not a member.

Ambassador info
Name of Ambassador: Abdul bin Abdullah Jafar
Religion of Ambassador: Islam
Family of Ambassador: Wife; Khadijah bint Fakhoury. 5 children; two male and three female.
If any family members under 18 do you want him/her/they to go to a school in Potlimitomaha: Yes. Preferably at an Arabic speaking school.

Staff and Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Number of Security Staff: 25
Number of Service Staff: 15
Number of Vehicles: 2
Number and type of Weapons(be reasonable): 2; M203 Grenade Launchers and 15 M9 Pistols. These weapons will ONLY be used by the Security Staff in case of attack.
Special requests: None
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc that you would want to be recognized post here: All Islamic holidays, especially Ramadan.
Will you hire locally: Yes
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation: Yes
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: The family dog
Any OOC anything post here: N/A
Last edited by Pahatya on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Vest Franksland
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 122
Founded: Oct 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vest Franksland » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:00 am

Vest Franksland's Embassy application:Embassy Application

National Information:
Official Name of Nation: The Federation of Vest Franksland
Short Name of Nation: Vest Franksland
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): Democratic Federal State
Head of State: Prince-Duke Henry II of the Duchy of Berg
Heads of Government (Remove if same as Head of State): Lars Estrup (ODB), Alexandre Werner (Meuse), Lena Von Montvallezan (Nordland)
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Niklaas Von Kastel
Stance: friendly

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Emilien Söderholm
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No
What species is the ambassador? Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? English, French, German, Dutch, Scandinavian.
In which city do you want your embassy? Capital central. Major security will be needed.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff: 20 advisers and department representatives.
Security Staff: 26 security staff.
Will you be hiring locally?: Yes. Cleaning staff. All shall be vetted.
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and the security staff): 30 Heckler & Koch MP5SF, 10 Heckler & Koch G3, 10 AR15
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 4 Audi A7 vehicles all with security measures. 1 range rover Vogue.

Miscellaneous:
Would you please establish an embassy in my nation? Already have.
Trade + Alliance relationship.
embassy program of Vest Franksland: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=213544
Vest Franksland is for Democracy, Freedom of Expression, Civil Rights, Diplomacy, Cooperation, Rule of Law, Free Market, Secularism, Security for its Citizens. against Political Extremism, Slavery, Corruption, Monopoly, Unitary Powers.

1. [] - CRITICAL Alert
2. [X] - HIGH Alert
3. [] - ELEVATED Alert
4. [] - MODERATE Alert
5. [] - LOW Alert

User avatar
Selzburg
Envoy
 
Posts: 323
Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Selzburg » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:04 pm

Basic Information
Name of Country: The Confederacy of Galonica
National Leader: Chairman Vo Ludwig Arouj I
Head of Government: "
Region Located In: The East Pacific
Stance towards Potlimitohoma: Neutral
WA Category: General Assembly

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Steve Rhodes, 32
Religion of Ambassador: Christian (Roman Catholic)
Family of Ambassador: Linda Rhodes, 29
If any family members under 18, do you want him/her/them to go to a school in Potlimitohoma? N/A

Staff & Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 20
Number of Security Staff: 15
Number of Service Staff: 10
Number of Vehicles: 2 Chevrolet Tahoes, 1 Lincoln Towncar
Number and Type of Weapons (be reasonable): 15 H&K MP5s, 15 Walther P38s, 15 Batons
Special Requests: N/A
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc. that you would want to be recognized post here: N/A
Will you hire locally: In time
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation? Already have
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: N/A
Any OOC anything post here: N/A
Chairman: Vo Ludwig Arouj I
Chief of Staff: Leo McGarry
Minister of War: Edward Murriets
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Bill Glencoe
Minister of Commerce: Rênn Smithson
Minister of Internal Affairs: Fritz Gαlzburg
Minister of Agriculture: Judah Ben-Hur
Minister of Education: Christopher Hsu
Minister of Industry: Andre Junocev
Attorney General: Atticus Finch
Pro Tempore: Sen. Richard Lugar (R-DF)
Speaker: Rep. Carl Sandburg (S-PL)

Galonica, a temperate paradise and military power.
Hoosier Democrat
Obama-Biden 2012
I am Galonica, and will be addressed as such.

User avatar
Potlimitomaha
Diplomat
 
Posts: 928
Founded: Oct 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Potlimitomaha » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:38 pm

Pahatya wrote:Basic Information
Name of country: Kingdom of Pahatya
National leader: His Supreme Excellency, King of the Pahatyan Nation, Fawwaz
Head of government: The Honorable, Prime Minister of the Pahatyan Nation, Sarmad Khan
Region located in: Plinghin
Stance towards Potlimitomaha: We are open to create relations with all nations of all types of backgrounds.
WA category: Not a member.

Ambassador info
Name of Ambassador: Abdul bin Abdullah Jafar
Religion of Ambassador: Islam
Family of Ambassador: Wife; Khadijah bint Fakhoury. 5 children; two male and three female.
If any family members under 18 do you want him/her/they to go to a school in Potlimitomaha: Yes. Preferably at an Arabic speaking school.

Staff and Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Number of Security Staff: 25
Number of Service Staff: 15
Number of Vehicles: 2
Number and type of Weapons(be reasonable): 2; M203 Grenade Launchers and 15 M9 Pistols. These weapons will ONLY be used by the Security Staff in case of attack.
Special requests: None
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc that you would want to be recognized post here: All Islamic holidays, especially Ramadan.
Will you hire locally: Yes
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation: Yes
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: The family dog
Any OOC anything post here: N/A



Your WA category is actually Well meaning dictatorship and grenade launchers are going to be confiscated but other then that APPROVED. As for the children we have found an islamic private school near the embassy that would be perfect for them. We will also make sure that the embassy will be food free during the day on Ramadan and any other holiday needs.
Last edited by Potlimitomaha on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love- USA, Israel, Democratic Republicanism, Zionists(all of them),Kurdistan,Obamacare, Unions,Marriage Equality, Med Marijuana, Pro-choice, Feminists, Vegans (more for me), passive animals, 2nd amendment,World Peace.
Hate-Iran, Nazis, Anti-semitism, Islamophobia, Homophobia, all other Hate, Social conservatism, Absolute Monarchism, Uneccesary foreign intervention, rec marijuana, Intactivism, radical Feminists,Animal cruelty, PETA, North Korea.U.N.
TG me if you think of anything else.
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR - Put this in your signature if you agree.

☻/ This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so he can rule earth.
/ \

User avatar
Potlimitomaha
Diplomat
 
Posts: 928
Founded: Oct 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Potlimitomaha » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:39 pm

Vest Franksland wrote:Vest Franksland's Embassy application:Embassy Application

National Information:
Official Name of Nation: The Federation of Vest Franksland
Short Name of Nation: Vest Franksland
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): Democratic Federal State
Head of State: Prince-Duke Henry II of the Duchy of Berg
Heads of Government (Remove if same as Head of State): Lars Estrup (ODB), Alexandre Werner (Meuse), Lena Von Montvallezan (Nordland)
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Niklaas Von Kastel
Stance: friendly

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Emilien Söderholm
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No
What species is the ambassador? Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? English, French, German, Dutch, Scandinavian.
In which city do you want your embassy? Capital central. Major security will be needed.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff: 20 advisers and department representatives.
Security Staff: 26 security staff.
Will you be hiring locally?: Yes. Cleaning staff. All shall be vetted.
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and the security staff): 30 Heckler & Koch MP5SF, 10 Heckler & Koch G3, 10 AR15
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 4 Audi A7 vehicles all with security measures. 1 range rover Vogue.

Miscellaneous:
Would you please establish an embassy in my nation? Already have.
Trade + Alliance relationship.
embassy program of Vest Franksland: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=213544



It isn't even our application. Denied. Please try again later.
Love- USA, Israel, Democratic Republicanism, Zionists(all of them),Kurdistan,Obamacare, Unions,Marriage Equality, Med Marijuana, Pro-choice, Feminists, Vegans (more for me), passive animals, 2nd amendment,World Peace.
Hate-Iran, Nazis, Anti-semitism, Islamophobia, Homophobia, all other Hate, Social conservatism, Absolute Monarchism, Uneccesary foreign intervention, rec marijuana, Intactivism, radical Feminists,Animal cruelty, PETA, North Korea.U.N.
TG me if you think of anything else.
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR - Put this in your signature if you agree.

☻/ This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so he can rule earth.
/ \

User avatar
Potlimitomaha
Diplomat
 
Posts: 928
Founded: Oct 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Potlimitomaha » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:42 pm

Selzburg wrote:Basic Information
Name of Country: The Confederacy of Galonica
National Leader: Chairman Vo Ludwig Arouj I
Head of Government: "
Region Located In: The East Pacific
Stance towards Potlimitohoma: Neutral
WA Category: General Assembly

Ambassador Information
Name of Ambassador: Steve Rhodes, 32
Religion of Ambassador: Christian (Roman Catholic)
Family of Ambassador: Linda Rhodes, 29
If any family members under 18, do you want him/her/them to go to a school in Potlimitohoma? N/A

Staff & Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 20
Number of Security Staff: 15
Number of Service Staff: 10
Number of Vehicles: 2 Chevrolet Tahoes, 1 Lincoln Towncar
Number and Type of Weapons (be reasonable): 15 H&K MP5s, 15 Walther P38s, 15 Batons
Special Requests: N/A
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc. that you would want to be recognized post here: N/A
Will you hire locally: In time
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation? Already have
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: N/A
Any OOC anything post here: N/A


your WA Category is actually inoffensive centrist democrasy but other then that APPROVED.
Love- USA, Israel, Democratic Republicanism, Zionists(all of them),Kurdistan,Obamacare, Unions,Marriage Equality, Med Marijuana, Pro-choice, Feminists, Vegans (more for me), passive animals, 2nd amendment,World Peace.
Hate-Iran, Nazis, Anti-semitism, Islamophobia, Homophobia, all other Hate, Social conservatism, Absolute Monarchism, Uneccesary foreign intervention, rec marijuana, Intactivism, radical Feminists,Animal cruelty, PETA, North Korea.U.N.
TG me if you think of anything else.
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR - Put this in your signature if you agree.

☻/ This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so he can rule earth.
/ \

User avatar
Potlimitomaha
Diplomat
 
Posts: 928
Founded: Oct 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Potlimitomaha » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:10 pm

bump
Love- USA, Israel, Democratic Republicanism, Zionists(all of them),Kurdistan,Obamacare, Unions,Marriage Equality, Med Marijuana, Pro-choice, Feminists, Vegans (more for me), passive animals, 2nd amendment,World Peace.
Hate-Iran, Nazis, Anti-semitism, Islamophobia, Homophobia, all other Hate, Social conservatism, Absolute Monarchism, Uneccesary foreign intervention, rec marijuana, Intactivism, radical Feminists,Animal cruelty, PETA, North Korea.U.N.
TG me if you think of anything else.
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR - Put this in your signature if you agree.

☻/ This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so he can rule earth.
/ \

User avatar
Sacheyenya
Senator
 
Posts: 3938
Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:17 pm

Basic Information
Name of country: The United Tribes of Sacheyenya
National leader: Sarko Bellirus Dyanu
Head of government: Sarko B. Dyanu
Region located in: The Alliance of the Red Knights
Stance towards Potlimitomaha: Positive
WA category: Father Knows Best State

Ambassador info
Name of Ambassador: Hana Omahsu Vielli
Religion of Ambassador: Eclectic Pagan
Family of Ambassador: Husband (Roberto Vielli), daughter (Ana Vielli)
If any family members under 18 do you want him/her/they to go to a school in Potlimitomaha: Yes

Staff and Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 6
Number of Security Staff: 6
Number of Service Staff: 7
Number of Vehicles: We will use public transport or will walk
Number and type of Weapons(be reasonable): 6 silenced pistols; one per each guard
Special requests: We hope for a tour guide to show the ambassador and her family around sights of natural, cultural and religious significance
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc that you would want to be recognized post here: Yes, but there are quite too many to name. You can find them, however, in the standard pagan calender.
Will you hire locally: Yes
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation: Yes
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: None
Any OOC anything post here:

User avatar
Muridiyya
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 13
Founded: Jan 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Muridiyya » Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Name of country: People's republic of Muridiyya
National leader: Amadou Bamba
Head of government: Ibrahima Fall
Region located in: South Pacific (I'm searching for a region)
Stance towards Potlimitomaha: neutral
WA category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Ambassador info
Name of Ambassador: Abdou Diouf
Religion of Ambassador: Islam
Family of Ambassador: his wife
If any family members under 18 do you want him/her/they to go to a school in Potlimitomaha

Staff and Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 10
Number of Security Staff: /
Number of Service Staff: 7
Number of Vehicles: 2
Number and type of Weapons(be reasonable):/
Special requests:
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc that you would want to be recognized post here: Īdu l-Aḍḥā
Will you hire locally: yes the Security Staff
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation: i will send you my thread soon (Its not finished)
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: /
Any OOC anything post here: /
Last edited by Muridiyya on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''Who needs war when you have friends. Islam is about finding your own space. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.''
☫Currently I search a region :) . محمد رسول الله ‏تَكْبِير‎

User avatar
Kalmarium
Minister
 
Posts: 2725
Founded: May 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalmarium » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:28 pm

OOC: Doing this as MT Democratic Kalmarium! Not the genocidal, xenophobia, zealous, FT guys!


Name of country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Kalmarium
National leader: Grand General Fortencho
Head of government: Prime Minister Gyres Thraxus
Region located in: Eurasian Economic Community
Stance towards Potlimitomaha: Neutral, though would like to learn more about them.
WA category: N/A

Ambassador info
Name of Ambassador: Amer Larkas
Religion of Ambassador: Islam
Family of Ambassador: No direct family members
If any family members under 18 do you want him/her/they to go to a school in Potlimitomaha: N/A

Staff and Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 16
Number of Security Staff: 28
Number of Service Staff: 15
Number of Vehicles: 2 Limos, 3 escort Hummers
Number and type of Weapons(be reasonable): 24 M4A1's, 18 G17's, 10 KLR2's
Special requests: None
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc that you would want to be recognized post here: All Islamic holidays, Free Kalmar Day, Kalmar War Memorial Day, Athrus Day, Our scheduled Mars mission launch (June 16, 2015)
Will you hire locally: Yes
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation: Yes
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: A Kalmar Nordwolffe (his pet)
Any OOC anything post here: N/A
My political and
religious views:
Leftist, somewhat libertarian. Muslim, but I believe in secular systems
religions and enforced atheism should be irrelevant in law.
Voting Bernie because he holds the majority of my interests.
My Deviantart
Alt. hisotry fans
check it out!

Kalmarium does not go by NS stats. Please refer to my nation's factbook, thanks!
Pro: Old schhol RTS/Anti: MLG gaming


User avatar
Calorax
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1729
Founded: Apr 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Calorax » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Basic Information
Name of country: Nordic Republic of Calorax
National leader: PM Horas Killiskin
Head of government: PM Horas Killiskin
Region located in: The Union of German Nations
Stance towards Potlimitomaha: Ambivalent to friendly
WA category: Left-wing Utopia

Ambassador info
Name of Ambassador: Gottfriid Manumaken
Religion of Ambassador: Agnostic, but raised a Lutheran Christian
Family of Ambassador: Wife, one son, two daughters
If any family members under 18 do you want him/her/they to go to a school in Potlimitomaha: Preferably

Staff and Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Number of Security Staff: 5
Number of Service Staff: 8
Number of Vehicles: 2
Number and type of Weapons(be reasonable): We doubt any we will be needed; a baton and a pistol for each security staff member should be reasonable enough.
Special requests: N/A
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc that you would want to be recognized post here: Tyseth Day, November 13th
Will you hire locally: Yes
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation: Eventually, but there's no thread yet
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: Just a bit of Caloraac tobacco and the family cat
Any OOC anything post here: N/A
Fellate my ego! Check out my factbook!
Pro: Björk, Scotland, Irish reunification, LGBT rights and marriage, secularism, centrism, feminism, free education and healthcare, completely free speech, representative democracy, pacifism, Nordic model, EU, environmentalism, UK Green Party

Against: Björkaphobia, social conservatism, corporatism, fascism, death penalty, Thatcherism, UKIP, House of Lords, nuclear power, war on drugs, homophobia, misogyny, USA foreign policy

I don't have a clue about: Palestine.
Economic Left/Right: -8.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -8.56


I'm a social anarchist. Yeah, i know


Music taste and stuff.
INFJ

User avatar
Potlimitomaha
Diplomat
 
Posts: 928
Founded: Oct 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Potlimitomaha » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Kalmarium wrote:OOC: Doing this as MT Democratic Kalmarium! Not the genocidal, xenophobia, zealous, FT guys!


Name of country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Kalmarium
National leader: Grand General Fortencho
Head of government: Prime Minister Gyres Thraxus
Region located in: Eurasian Economic Community
Stance towards Potlimitomaha: Neutral, though would like to learn more about them.
WA category: N/A

Ambassador info
Name of Ambassador: Amer Larkas
Religion of Ambassador: Islam
Family of Ambassador: No direct family members
If any family members under 18 do you want him/her/they to go to a school in Potlimitomaha: N/A

Staff and Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 16
Number of Security Staff: 28
Number of Service Staff: 15
Number of Vehicles: 2 Limos, 3 escort Hummers
Number and type of Weapons(be reasonable): 24 M4A1's, 18 G17's, 10 KLR2's
Special requests: None
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc that you would want to be recognized post here: All Islamic holidays, Free Kalmar Day, Kalmar War Memorial Day, Athrus Day, Our scheduled Mars mission launch (June 16, 2015)
Will you hire locally: Yes
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation: Yes
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: A Kalmar Nordwolffe (his pet)
Any OOC anything post here: N/A



Your WA category is actually Imperalist oppressors but other then that, APPROVED. The embassy will now be organized to accomadate the holidays.
Love- USA, Israel, Democratic Republicanism, Zionists(all of them),Kurdistan,Obamacare, Unions,Marriage Equality, Med Marijuana, Pro-choice, Feminists, Vegans (more for me), passive animals, 2nd amendment,World Peace.
Hate-Iran, Nazis, Anti-semitism, Islamophobia, Homophobia, all other Hate, Social conservatism, Absolute Monarchism, Uneccesary foreign intervention, rec marijuana, Intactivism, radical Feminists,Animal cruelty, PETA, North Korea.U.N.
TG me if you think of anything else.
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR - Put this in your signature if you agree.

☻/ This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so he can rule earth.
/ \

User avatar
Potlimitomaha
Diplomat
 
Posts: 928
Founded: Oct 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Potlimitomaha » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:05 pm

Calorax wrote:Basic Information
Name of country: Nordic Republic of Calorax
National leader: PM Horas Killiskin
Head of government: PM Horas Killiskin
Region located in: The Union of German Nations
Stance towards Potlimitomaha: Ambivalent to friendly
WA category: Left-wing Utopia

Ambassador info
Name of Ambassador: Gottfriid Manumaken
Religion of Ambassador: Agnostic, but raised a Lutheran Christian
Family of Ambassador: Wife, one son, two daughters
If any family members under 18 do you want him/her/they to go to a school in Potlimitomaha: Preferably

Staff and Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 15
Number of Security Staff: 5
Number of Service Staff: 8
Number of Vehicles: 2
Number and type of Weapons(be reasonable): We doubt any we will be needed; a baton and a pistol for each security staff member should be reasonable enough.
Special requests: N/A
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc that you would want to be recognized post here: Tyseth Day, November 13th
Will you hire locally: Yes
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation: Eventually, but there's no thread yet
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: Just a bit of Caloraac tobacco and the family cat
Any OOC anything post here: N/A



APPROVED. However, note that tobacco smoke is banned in embassy grounds but there will be a smoking room in Embassy Row for all smokers.
Love- USA, Israel, Democratic Republicanism, Zionists(all of them),Kurdistan,Obamacare, Unions,Marriage Equality, Med Marijuana, Pro-choice, Feminists, Vegans (more for me), passive animals, 2nd amendment,World Peace.
Hate-Iran, Nazis, Anti-semitism, Islamophobia, Homophobia, all other Hate, Social conservatism, Absolute Monarchism, Uneccesary foreign intervention, rec marijuana, Intactivism, radical Feminists,Animal cruelty, PETA, North Korea.U.N.
TG me if you think of anything else.
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR - Put this in your signature if you agree.

☻/ This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so he can rule earth.
/ \

User avatar
Nicer potlimitomaha
Minister
 
Posts: 3226
Founded: Jan 06, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nicer potlimitomaha » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Sacheyenya wrote:Basic Information
Name of country: The United Tribes of Sacheyenya
National leader: Sarko Bellirus Dyanu
Head of government: Sarko B. Dyanu
Region located in: The Alliance of the Red Knights
Stance towards Potlimitomaha: Positive
WA category: Father Knows Best State

Ambassador info
Name of Ambassador: Hana Omahsu Vielli
Religion of Ambassador: Eclectic Pagan
Family of Ambassador: Husband (Roberto Vielli), daughter (Ana Vielli)
If any family members under 18 do you want him/her/they to go to a school in Potlimitomaha: Yes

Staff and Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 6
Number of Security Staff: 6
Number of Service Staff: 7
Number of Vehicles: We will use public transport or will walk
Number and type of Weapons(be reasonable): 6 silenced pistols; one per each guard
Special requests: We hope for a tour guide to show the ambassador and her family around sights of natural, cultural and religious significance
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc that you would want to be recognized post here: Yes, but there are quite too many to name. You can find them, however, in the standard pagan calender.
Will you hire locally: Yes
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation: Yes
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: None
Any OOC anything post here:




ACCEPTED.
Joined in 2012. Recently rejoined after a 6 year pause.

User avatar
Nicer potlimitomaha
Minister
 
Posts: 3226
Founded: Jan 06, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nicer potlimitomaha » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:30 pm

Muridiyya wrote:Name of country: People's republic of Muridiyya
National leader: Amadou Bamba
Head of government: Ibrahima Fall
Region located in: South Pacific (I'm searching for a region)
Stance towards Potlimitomaha: neutral
WA category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Ambassador info
Name of Ambassador: Abdou Diouf
Religion of Ambassador: Islam
Family of Ambassador: his wife
If any family members under 18 do you want him/her/they to go to a school in Potlimitomaha

Staff and Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 10
Number of Security Staff: /
Number of Service Staff: 7
Number of Vehicles: 2
Number and type of Weapons(be reasonable):/
Special requests:
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc that you would want to be recognized post here: Īdu l-Aḍḥā
Will you hire locally: yes the Security Staff
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation: i will send you my thread soon (Its not finished)
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: /
Any OOC anything post here: /



ACCEPTED.
Joined in 2012. Recently rejoined after a 6 year pause.

User avatar
Olwe
Senator
 
Posts: 4692
Founded: Jan 22, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Olwe » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:54 pm

Basic Information
Name of country: The Magocratic Empire of Olwe
National leader: Emperor Jason Frost
Head of government: "
Region located in: 10000 Islands
Stance towards Potlimitomaha: Friendly. You have an embassy in our nation already, and our diplomatic relations have gone smoothly so far.
WA category: Left-Wing Utopia

Ambassador info
Name of Ambassador: Alessandro Baldasari
Religion of Ambassador: Hellenic Paganism
Family of Ambassador: N/A
If any family members under 18 do you want him/her/they to go to a school in Potlimitomaha

Staff and Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 5
Number of Security Staff: 8
Number of Service Staff: 12
Number of Vehicles: 1 electric sedan, 1 electric limo, 1 electric van
Number and type of Weapons(be reasonable): 8 pistols, 8 swords
Special requests: Permission to install a green roof atop the embassy, and recharging stations for our electric vehicles on embassy grounds. We also request permission to practice magic inside the embassy building (we have no need for it outside, but in order for the diplomatic mission to run properly we'll need it inside).
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc that you would want to be recognized post here: Saturnalia.
Will you hire locally: Yes.
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation: As mentioned above, you already have one.
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: Lichens, mosses, ferns and small flowering bushes for the green roof.
Any OOC anything post here:
Founded: 2480
Current year: 4998
Magic: Non-negotiable
Ponies: Yes, occasionally
Tech levels incompatible? Then kick me out of the thread, because if you RP with me you accept my tech.
Note: Before 2480, Olwe was called Athan. If you see this word in a thread, it's because you mentioned a year incompatible with Olwe in that thread but still made it open to all techs and therefore are allowing Athan's magic.
RP population: 19 billion

User avatar
Nicer potlimitomaha
Minister
 
Posts: 3226
Founded: Jan 06, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nicer potlimitomaha » Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:58 pm

Olwe wrote:Basic Information
Name of country: The Magocratic Empire of Olwe
National leader: Emperor Jason Frost
Head of government: "
Region located in: 10000 Islands
Stance towards Potlimitomaha: Friendly. You have an embassy in our nation already, and our diplomatic relations have gone smoothly so far.
WA category: Left-Wing Utopia

Ambassador info
Name of Ambassador: Alessandro Baldasari
Religion of Ambassador: Hellenic Paganism
Family of Ambassador: N/A
If any family members under 18 do you want him/her/they to go to a school in Potlimitomaha

Staff and Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 5
Number of Security Staff: 8
Number of Service Staff: 12
Number of Vehicles: 1 electric sedan, 1 electric limo, 1 electric van
Number and type of Weapons(be reasonable): 8 pistols, 8 swords
Special requests: Permission to install a green roof atop the embassy, and recharging stations for our electric vehicles on embassy grounds. We also request permission to practice magic inside the embassy building (we have no need for it outside, but in order for the diplomatic mission to run properly we'll need it inside).
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc that you would want to be recognized post here: Saturnalia.
Will you hire locally: Yes.
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation: As mentioned above, you already have one.
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: Lichens, mosses, ferns and small flowering bushes for the green roof.
Any OOC anything post here:



ACCEPTED. As to the holiday of Saturnalia, we will make sure the embassy is shut down on that day. Magic is permitted so long as it follows the law.
Last edited by Nicer potlimitomaha on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joined in 2012. Recently rejoined after a 6 year pause.

User avatar
Nicer potlimitomaha
Minister
 
Posts: 3226
Founded: Jan 06, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nicer potlimitomaha » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:14 am

Potlimitomaha wrote:bump.
Joined in 2012. Recently rejoined after a 6 year pause.

User avatar
Kalmarium
Minister
 
Posts: 2725
Founded: May 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalmarium » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:47 pm

Potlimitomaha wrote:
Kalmarium wrote:OOC: Doing this as MT Democratic Kalmarium! Not the genocidal, xenophobia, zealous, FT guys!


Name of country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Kalmarium
National leader: Grand General Fortencho
Head of government: Prime Minister Gyres Thraxus
Region located in: Eurasian Economic Community
Stance towards Potlimitomaha: Neutral, though would like to learn more about them.
WA category: N/A

Ambassador info
Name of Ambassador: Amer Larkas
Religion of Ambassador: Islam
Family of Ambassador: No direct family members
If any family members under 18 do you want him/her/they to go to a school in Potlimitomaha: N/A

Staff and Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 16
Number of Security Staff: 28
Number of Service Staff: 15
Number of Vehicles: 2 Limos, 3 escort Hummers
Number and type of Weapons(be reasonable): 24 M4A1's, 18 G17's, 10 KLR2's
Special requests: None
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc that you would want to be recognized post here: All Islamic holidays, Free Kalmar Day, Kalmar War Memorial Day, Athrus Day, Our scheduled Mars mission launch (June 16, 2015)
Will you hire locally: Yes
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation: Yes
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: A Kalmar Nordwolffe (his pet)
Any OOC anything post here: N/A



Your WA category is actually Imperalist oppressors but other then that, APPROVED. The embassy will now be organized to accomadate the holidays.

OOC: Where do I find my WA category?
My political and
religious views:
Leftist, somewhat libertarian. Muslim, but I believe in secular systems
religions and enforced atheism should be irrelevant in law.
Voting Bernie because he holds the majority of my interests.
My Deviantart
Alt. hisotry fans
check it out!

Kalmarium does not go by NS stats. Please refer to my nation's factbook, thanks!
Pro: Old schhol RTS/Anti: MLG gaming


User avatar
Nicer potlimitomaha
Minister
 
Posts: 3226
Founded: Jan 06, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nicer potlimitomaha » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Kalmarium wrote:OOC: Where do I find my WA category?


Under your flag.
Joined in 2012. Recently rejoined after a 6 year pause.

User avatar
Benjamin Mark
Diplomat
 
Posts: 767
Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Benjamin Mark » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:12 pm

Basic Information
Name of country: The Commonwealth of Benjamin Mark
National leader: Brenda Lloyd Harris
Head of government: Same as Above
Region located in: The West Pacific
Stance towards Potlimitomaha: Same as Above
WA category: Civil Rights Lovefest

Ambassador info
Name of Ambassador: Julienne Tangalong
Religion of Ambassador: UNKNOWN
Family of Ambassador: Michael Tangalong (Husband), Abbie Tangalong (Daughter)
If any family members under 18 do you want him/her/they to go to a school in Potlimitomaha yes

Staff and Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 5
Number of Security Staff: 4
Number of Service Staff: 12
Number of Vehicles: 1 Hyundai Sonata
Number and type of Weapons(be reasonable): none
Special requests: none
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc that you would want to be recognized post here: Closed on Christmas, New Year's Day, Labor Day, Shortened Hours on New Years Eve, Christmas Eve,
Will you hire locally: yes
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation: yes viewtopic.php?f=23&t=180042
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: no
Any OOC anything post here:

User avatar
Nicer potlimitomaha
Minister
 
Posts: 3226
Founded: Jan 06, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nicer potlimitomaha » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Benjamin Mark wrote:Basic Information
Name of country: The Commonwealth of Benjamin Mark
National leader: Brenda Lloyd Harris
Head of government: Same as Above
Region located in: The West Pacific
Stance towards Potlimitomaha: Same as Above
WA category: Civil Rights Lovefest

Ambassador info
Name of Ambassador: Julienne Tangalong
Religion of Ambassador: UNKNOWN
Family of Ambassador: Michael Tangalong (Husband), Abbie Tangalong (Daughter)
If any family members under 18 do you want him/her/they to go to a school in Potlimitomaha yes

Staff and Supplies
Number of Diplomatic Staff: 5
Number of Security Staff: 4
Number of Service Staff: 12
Number of Vehicles: 1 Hyundai Sonata
Number and type of Weapons(be reasonable): none
Special requests: none
Any cultural or religious holidays or customs etc that you would want to be recognized post here: Closed on Christmas, New Year's Day, Labor Day, Shortened Hours on New Years Eve, Christmas Eve,
Will you hire locally: yes
Do you want us to establish an embassy in your nation: yes viewtopic.php?f=23&t=180042
Please declare any drugs, animals, or plants you are going to bring into the country here: no
Any OOC anything post here:



ACCEPTED. Embassy will be closed on those days. Embassy security will be provided armed guards as you want your guards to be unarmed.
Joined in 2012. Recently rejoined after a 6 year pause.

User avatar
Nicer potlimitomaha
Minister
 
Posts: 3226
Founded: Jan 06, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nicer potlimitomaha » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:46 am

Potlimitomaha wrote:bump
Joined in 2012. Recently rejoined after a 6 year pause.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eiran, Google [Bot], Ouritros

Advertisement

Remove ads