Page 1 of 2

Jahistic Embassy Program (MT-PMT)/Q+A

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:09 pm
by The Jahistic Unified Republic
Image
NOTICE FROM THE JAHISTIC LIBERTARIAN PARTY

In our new campaign: "Ending our former isolationist policies" the Jahistic Libertarian Party has opened a glorious new hotel/ambassadorial tower in the Capital City of Unolia, that will act as the "Embassy Tower" that will house all the embassies to the JUR. Please note that this entire building is not yours. You will be afforded rooms conjoined to each other for each nation's ambassadorial delegation. As with most ambassadorial delegations, ambassadors and ambassadorial staff cannot be charged with a crime by Jahistic Authorities. The JUR, however, does reserve the right to send the ambassador back to the land to which they came and ask for a new ambassador.

Each floor (70 in total) will be able to house 5 nations each. The hotel will not be open to the public at all without explicit permission of the JUR and of the nation's room that hey are visiting. Each Hotel Room set will have an office fit for all the workers included in the delegation for each nation. All hotel accommodations will be provided by the hotel.

Please note, filling out the embassy form means your nation recognizes the Jahistic Unified Republic as a sovereign nation.

-- Joint Declaration of the Politburo and Central Committee of the Jahistic Libertarian Party


OOC: Each nation must have a 200 forum post minimum. The JUR has the right to make exceptions to this rule as it desires.

Code: Select all
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:
- Government Type:
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:
- Tech level? (PMT/MT)

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:
- Ambassador's Family (if any):
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor:
- Second choice of floor:
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food?
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food?

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff:
- Security Staff:
- Service Staff:
- Will you be hiring locally?
- Number and Type of Weapons:
- Number and Type of Vehicles:

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?
- Do you have any special requests?
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.
- What do you know about the JUR?


Floors being used:
1 FULL: Gaveo, Maudlyna, Socialist Republic of Andrew, Auremena, Thama.
2: Zokoria, Sankji, Juite, PR of Namor
3: Oceara, Afalia, Vredlandia, Luziyca

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:31 pm
by Socialist Republic of Andrew
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:Socialist Republic of Andrew
- Government Type:Socialist Empire
- Head of State:Emperor Andrew
- Head of Government:Emperor Andrew and Premeir Carl Anderson
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Jonathan Venezuala
- Tech level? (PMT/MT)(we are techiniclly all, but my nation is currently is PMT right now)

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:Kyle Jumleo
- Ambassador's Family (if any):none
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?none

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor:Yes
- Second choice of floor:no
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food?no
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food?no

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff:3, ambassador, political advisor to ambassador, and personal secretary
- Security Staff:10
- Service Staff:10, 2 doctors, 2 nurses, 4 maintenence workers, and 4 janitors
- Will you be hiring locally?we will hire local janitors, but the rest will be supplied from us
- Number and Type of Weapons:10 Andrew FN FAL semi auto rifles, and 10 Andrew five-seven pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles:5
2 black armored (bulletproof) suvs for security, 1 silver mercades for ambassador,1 white van for janitors and maintenence, and 1 mini ambulence for medical staff.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?yes
- Do you have any special requests?we request that our guards be allowed to be Andrew marines
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?yes
- Is there any additional information we should know?no
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.none
- What do you know about the JUR?They're a nice nation, and we see them as a future ally.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:34 pm
by The Jahistic Unified Republic
Socialist republic of Andrew wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:Socialist Republic of Andrew
- Government Type:Socialist Empire
- Head of State:Emperor Andrew
- Head of Government:Emperor Andrew and Premeir Carl Anderson
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Jonathan Venezuala
- Tech level? (PMT/MT)(we are techiniclly all, but my nation is currently is PMT right now)

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:Kyle Jumleo
- Ambassador's Family (if any):none
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?none

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor:Yes
- Second choice of floor:no
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food?no
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food?no

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff:3, ambassador, political advisor to ambassador, and personal secretary
- Security Staff:10
- Service Staff:10, 2 doctors, 2 nurses, 4 maintenence workers, and 4 janitors
- Will you be hiring locally?we will hire local janitors, but the rest will be supplied from us
- Number and Type of Weapons:10 Andrew FN FAL semi auto rifles, and 10 Andrew five-seven pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles:5
2 black armored (bulletproof) suvs for security, 1 silver mercades for ambassador,1 white van for janitors and maintenence, and 1 mini ambulence for medical staff.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?yes
- Do you have any special requests?we request that our guards be allowed to be Andrew marines
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?yes
- Is there any additional information we should know?no
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.none
- What do you know about the JUR?They're a nice nation, and we see them as a future ally.


Socialist Republic of Andrew, your request has been accepted and you've been placed on floor one. You've noted you'd like to enter treaty talks and we implore you to send a telegram to the JUR about this.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:36 pm
by Socialist Republic of Andrew
The Jahistic Unified Republic wrote:
Socialist republic of Andrew wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:Socialist Republic of Andrew
- Government Type:Socialist Empire
- Head of State:Emperor Andrew
- Head of Government:Emperor Andrew and Premeir Carl Anderson
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Jonathan Venezuala
- Tech level? (PMT/MT)(we are techiniclly all, but my nation is currently is PMT right now)

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name:Kyle Jumleo
- Ambassador's Family (if any):none
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?none

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor:Yes
- Second choice of floor:no
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food?no
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food?no

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff:3, ambassador, political advisor to ambassador, and personal secretary
- Security Staff:10
- Service Staff:10, 2 doctors, 2 nurses, 4 maintenence workers, and 4 janitors
- Will you be hiring locally?we will hire local janitors, but the rest will be supplied from us
- Number and Type of Weapons:10 Andrew FN FAL semi auto rifles, and 10 Andrew five-seven pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles:5
2 black armored (bulletproof) suvs for security, 1 silver mercades for ambassador,1 white van for janitors and maintenence, and 1 mini ambulence for medical staff.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?yes
- Do you have any special requests?we request that our guards be allowed to be Andrew marines
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?yes
- Is there any additional information we should know?no
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.none
- What do you know about the JUR?They're a nice nation, and we see them as a future ally.


Socialist Republic of Andrew, your request has been accepted and you've been placed on floor one. You've noted you'd like to enter treaty talks and we implore you to send a telegram to the JUR about this.

Yes that is correct.

OOC:I need to get offline right now, but just send me your tg and i will reply to it as soon as i can.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:51 pm
by Auremena
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The United Kingdoms of Auremena
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy (somewhat)
- Head(s) of State: His Majesty, T’agavor Drastamat IX. Her Majesty, T’aguhi Liastan I. His Majesty, Rey Antonio VI. Her Majesty, Reina Cristina III. His Majesty, King Frederic I. Her Majesty, Julianna II. His Majesty, Roi Etienne VII. Her Majesty, Reine Marie XVIII
- Head of Government: Premier Colette Printemps
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: The Honourable Sr. David Hernandes Flores
- Tech level: MT

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Galust M'grdichian
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife, Roza. Daughter, Manishak (Will not be a perminant resident; she is currently a university student, but will visit periodically)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Roza occasionally has low blood pressure problems. Hopefully this will not be of too much concern and will likely remain minor, although there is a chance this could increase in severity. The Ministry of Diplomacy is certain the capable Jahistic doctors will be able to treat her, should the need arise.

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: 1st
- Second choice of floor: 2nd
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? Cow's milk is not commonly used in Auremena, and as such most of the residents have problems digesting this. However this can be circumvented with lactose intolerance medication
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food? No

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 10-15
- Security Staff: If possible, the Ministry of Diplomacy would prefer if the Jahistic military could provide security. If this is not possible, 8 soldiers, marines, seamen, airmen, or any combination of the above will be selected for duty. Their families, if extant, may be brought along.
- Service Staff: Local hires, likely no more than 10 or 12.
- Will you be hiring locally: Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: To be revealed after security descision
- Number and Type of Vehicles: See above

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes (OOC: The thread is dead. I'll TG as soon as I make a new one
- Do you have any special requests? None
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes, preferably an open skies type agreement.
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: The ambassador owns a Borzoi (Russian Hound) and plans to bring it with him. Manishak may or may not bring her pet cat with her on visits.
- What do you know about the JUR: The Ministry of Diplomacy is not as knowledgeable about the Republic as it believes it should be.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:55 pm
by The Jahistic Unified Republic
Auremena wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The United Kingdoms of Auremena
- Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy (somewhat)
- Head(s) of State: His Majesty, T’agavor Drastamat IX. Her Majesty, T’aguhi Liastan I. His Majesty, Rey Antonio VI. Her Majesty, Reina Cristina III. His Majesty, King Frederic I. Her Majesty, Julianna II. His Majesty, Roi Etienne VII. Her Majesty, Reine Marie XVIII
- Head of Government: Premier Colette Printemps
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: The Honourable Sr. David Hernandes Flores
- Tech level: MT

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Galust M'grdichian
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife, Roza. Daughter, Manishak (Will not be a perminant resident; she is currently a university student, but will visit periodically)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Roza occasionally has low blood pressure problems. Hopefully this will not be of too much concern and will likely remain minor, although there is a chance this could increase in severity. The Ministry of Diplomacy is certain the capable Jahistic doctors will be able to treat her, should the need arise.

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: 1st
- Second choice of floor: 2nd
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? Cow's milk is not commonly used in Auremena, and as such most of the residents have problems digesting this. However this can be circumvented with lactose intolerance medication
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food? No

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 10-15
- Security Staff: If possible, the Ministry of Diplomacy would prefer if the Jahistic military could provide security. If this is not possible, 8 soldiers, marines, seamen, airmen, or any combination of the above will be selected for duty. Their families, if extant, may be brought along.
- Service Staff: Local hires, likely no more than 10 or 12.
- Will you be hiring locally: Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: To be revealed after security descision
- Number and Type of Vehicles: See above

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes (OOC: The thread is dead. I'll TG as soon as I make a new one
- Do you have any special requests? None
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes, preferably an open skies type agreement.
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: The ambassador owns a Borzoi (Russian Hound) and plans to bring it with him. Manishak may or may not bring her pet cat with her on visits.
- What do you know about the JUR: The Ministry of Diplomacy is not as knowledgeable about the Republic as it believes it should be.

The United Kingdoms of Auremena's application has been Accepted. We will be interested in discussing an open skies agreement. You have been placed on the first floor.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:22 am
by The Jahistic Unified Republic
My first and only bump.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:14 pm
by Gaveo
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: La Republica de Gaveo
- Government Type: Presidential Republican Democracy
- Head of State: President
- Head of Government: President
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary of Foreign Affairs
- Tech level? (PMT/MT)

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Don Luis Cortez
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Two sons and a wife
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?
None
Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: Any
- Second choice of floor: Any
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? None
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food? None

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 20
- Service Staff: 20
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: FN FAL 20. Glock 70.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 Humvees.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Sure
- Do you have any special requests? Nope
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? What do you think? :p
- Is there any additional information we should know? Nope
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. Gaveoan Wine, Gaveoan Brandy and Gaveoan Pisco
- What do you know about the JUR? Again, what do you think? :p

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:29 pm
by Maudlnya
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: People's Republic of Maudlnya
- Government Type: Parliamentary Republic
- Head of State: President
- Head of Government: Prime Minister
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Tech level? (PMT/MT)

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Ghada Malawani
- Ambassador's Family (if any): One son and a Husband
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Her son has Aspergers syndrome

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: Any
- Second choice of floor: Any
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? None
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food? South East Asian Cuisine

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 18
- Security Staff: 2
- Service Staff: 11
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: N/A
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 regular civilian vehicles, 1 armored vehicle

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
- Do you have any special requests? N/A
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know? The service staff that we bring have had 2 or more years of military training
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.
- What do you know about the JUR? JUR is a popular destination for businessmen and investors

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:38 pm
by The Jahistic Unified Republic
Maudlnya wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: People's Republic of Maudlnya
- Government Type: Parliamentary Republic
- Head of State: President
- Head of Government: Prime Minister
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister of Foreign Affairs
- Tech level? (PMT/MT)

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Ghada Malawani
- Ambassador's Family (if any): One son and a Husband
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Her son has Aspergers syndrome

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: Any
- Second choice of floor: Any
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? None
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food? South East Asian Cuisine

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 18
- Security Staff: 2
- Service Staff: 11
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: N/A
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 regular civilian vehicles, 1 armored vehicle

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
- Do you have any special requests? N/A
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know? The service staff that we bring have had 2 or more years of military training
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.
- What do you know about the JUR? JUR is a popular destination for businessmen and investors


OOC: Aspergers for the win.

The People's Republic of Maudlyna's request has been accepted. You've been placed on the first floor. We note that you would like to enter trade and treaty talks, we implore you to telegram the JUR about this.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:41 pm
by The Jahistic Unified Republic
Gaveo wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: La Republica de Gaveo
- Government Type: Presidential Republican Democracy
- Head of State: President
- Head of Government: President
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary of Foreign Affairs
- Tech level? (PMT/MT)

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Don Luis Cortez
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Two sons and a wife
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?
None
Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: Any
- Second choice of floor: Any
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? None
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food? None

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 20
- Service Staff: 20
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: FN FAL 20. Glock 70.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 Humvees.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Sure
- Do you have any special requests? Nope
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? What do you think? :p
- Is there any additional information we should know? Nope
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. Gaveoan Wine, Gaveoan Brandy and Gaveoan Pisco
- What do you know about the JUR? Again, what do you think? :p


Gaveo's request has been accepted with the condition that there'd be no more than 3 Humvees. The alcohol has been noted and accepted. You've been placed on the first floor. Please TG us with any treaty requests you may have.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:15 pm
by Thama
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Technodemocracy of Thama
- Government Type: Semi Socialist Technocratic Democracy
- Head of State: Archon-Engineer Tiberius A. Fenrís
- Head of Government: Archon-Engineer Tiberius A. Fenrís, Magus Auxus Arthur C. Carmell
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: M.A. Yolanda Carmell
- Tech level? (PMT/MT) Late PMT

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Natalie Alexander
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Husband - Philip Alexander
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: Whichever.
- Second choice of floor: Whichever.
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? - No.
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food? - Natalie does not eat onions, leeks, olives, capers or any arthropods aside from shrimp and crickets.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 3
- Security Staff: 10
- Service Staff: 5
- Will you be hiring locally? - No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 24 ornate Vibroswords, functional, licensed. 11 Plasma Casters (overpowered plasma-powered tasers), Two Tyr heavy bolters.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Three Range Rover Evoques, One X3T Helicopter

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? - Yes, link in signature.
- Do you have any special requests? - I would like there to be an easily accessible helipad in the vicinity.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? - Why not.
- Is there any additional information we should know? - No.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. - Arocactus Whiskey, Quasigel (Nanite supplement)
- What do you know about the JUR? - Nothing, I'm afraid.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:27 am
by The Jahistic Unified Republic
Thama wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Technodemocracy of Thama
- Government Type: Semi Socialist Technocratic Democracy
- Head of State: Archon-Engineer Tiberius A. Fenrís
- Head of Government: Archon-Engineer Tiberius A. Fenrís, Magus Auxus Arthur C. Carmell
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: M.A. Yolanda Carmell
- Tech level? (PMT/MT) Late PMT

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Natalie Alexander
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Husband - Philip Alexander
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: Whichever.
- Second choice of floor: Whichever.
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? - No.
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food? - Natalie does not eat onions, leeks, olives, capers or any arthropods aside from shrimp and crickets.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 3
- Security Staff: 10
- Service Staff: 5
- Will you be hiring locally? - No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 24 ornate Vibroswords, functional, licensed. 11 Plasma Casters (overpowered plasma-powered tasers), Two Tyr heavy bolters.
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Three Range Rover Evoques, One X3T Helicopter

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? - Yes, link in signature.
- Do you have any special requests? - I would like there to be an easily accessible helipad in the vicinity.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? - Why not.
- Is there any additional information we should know? - No.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. - Arocactus Whiskey, Quasigel (Nanite supplement)
- What do you know about the JUR? - Nothing, I'm afraid.

Your embassy request has been accepted. You have been placed on the first floor. The alcohol has been noted and approved. You have noted that you would like to enter talks, please telegram the JUR with information pertarining to these.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:13 am
by Zokoria
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Norsefire Republic of Zokoria
- Government Type: Single-party unitary parliamentary republic
- Head of State: Supreme Leader Henrik Müller
- Head of Government: ^ Same as above
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Steve Jensen
- Tech level? (PMT/MT) Modern Tech (MT)

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Nils Trygbjornssen
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Has a wife, one daughter
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: Any
- Second choice of floor: Any
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? He doesn't want to be given vegetables and soybeans, as he is allergic to both of them.
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food? Yes, he likes eating a lot of meat and seafood.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 18
- Security Staff: 13
- Service Staff: 8
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 5 P90s, 6 USPs, 2 Five-Sevens
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 Audi A6 sedans, 2 Jaguar XF sedans, 2 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque SUVs, 1 BMW M6

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?Yes, but no embassy yet
- Do you have any special requests? None
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? None
- Is there any additional information we should know? None
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. A German Shepherd
- What do you know about the JUR? Our relations towards the Jahistic Unified Republic are becoming more friendlier than ever.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:44 am
by The Jahistic Unified Republic
Zokoria wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Norsefire Republic of Zokoria
- Government Type: Single-party unitary parliamentary republic
- Head of State: Supreme Leader Henrik Müller
- Head of Government: ^ Same as above
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Steve Jensen
- Tech level? (PMT/MT) Modern Tech (MT)

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Nils Trygbjornssen
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Has a wife, one daughter
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: Any
- Second choice of floor: Any
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? He doesn't want to be given vegetables and soybeans, as he is allergic to both of them.
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food? Yes, he likes eating a lot of meat and seafood.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 18
- Security Staff: 13
- Service Staff: 8
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 5 P90s, 6 USPs, 2 Five-Sevens
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 Audi A6 sedans, 2 Jaguar XF sedans, 2 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque SUVs, 1 BMW M6

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?Yes, but no embassy yet
- Do you have any special requests? None
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? None
- Is there any additional information we should know? None
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. A German Shepherd
- What do you know about the JUR? Our relations towards the Jahistic Unified Republic are becoming more friendlier than ever.


The Norsefire Republic of Zokoria's application has been accepted. The German Shepard has been noted and approved. The ambassafor will be placed on the 2nd floor of the complex.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:57 am
by Bresdenn
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:The Bresdennian Realm
- Government Type:Monarchy
- Head of State:King Brian IV Paul
- Head of Government:James Carmichael
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Lori Turner
- Tech level? (PMT/MT)

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Lord Nicolas Adamms
- Ambassador's Family (if any):Lady Marrissa Adamms
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?no

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: first floor
- Second choice of floor: second floor
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? no
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food?no, we are cultured but we love Bresdennian food.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff:20
- Security Staff:15
- Service Staff:10
- Will you be hiring locally? no for security reasons
- Number and Type of Weapons: Bresdennian arms
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 armoured Bresdennian 724 REs

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? yes
- Do you have any special requests? no
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? yes in this forum http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=202683
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.Marijuana, its apart of the Bresdennian Culture- like jamaicans.
- What do you know about the JUR? nothing

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:19 am
by The Jahistic Unified Republic
Bresdenn wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation:The Bresdennian Realm
- Government Type:Monarchy
- Head of State:King Brian IV Paul
- Head of Government:James Carmichael
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Lori Turner
- Tech level? (PMT/MT)

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Lord Nicolas Adamms
- Ambassador's Family (if any):Lady Marrissa Adamms
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?no

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: first floor
- Second choice of floor: second floor
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? no
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food?no, we are cultured but we love Bresdennian food.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff:20
- Security Staff:15
- Service Staff:10
- Will you be hiring locally? no for security reasons
- Number and Type of Weapons: Bresdennian arms
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 armoured Bresdennian 724 REs

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? yes
- Do you have any special requests? no
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? yes in this forum http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=202683
- Is there any additional information we should know?
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.Marijuana, its apart of the Bresdennian Culture- like jamaicans.
- What do you know about the JUR? nothing

DENIED for not telling us your tech level.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:27 pm
by Sankji
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The United States of Sankji
- Government Type: Federal presidential constitutional republic, Two-party system
- Head of State: President Joseph ''Joe'' Sheridan
- Head of Government: President Joseph ''Joe'' Sheridan
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Jacob C. Richards, Minister Of Foreign Affairs
- Tech level? (PMT/MT) MT

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Charles Beckett
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife, two sons, one daughter
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: Any
- Second choice of floor: Any
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? None
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food? None

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 25
- Service Staff: 15
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 25 P18a1 Semi Automatic Pistols, 25 AR-15 Rifles
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 5 armored (bulletproof) SUVs, 1 armored Limousine

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes http://www.nationstates.net/nation=sank ... k/id=45541
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know? None
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None
- What do you know about the JUR? A popular destignation for Sankian Investors,Toerists and a potential future ally

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:12 pm
by The Jahistic Unified Republic
Sankji wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The United States of Sankji
- Government Type: Federal presidential constitutional republic, Two-party system
- Head of State: President Joseph ''Joe'' Sheridan
- Head of Government: President Joseph ''Joe'' Sheridan
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Jacob C. Richards, Minister Of Foreign Affairs
- Tech level? (PMT/MT) MT

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Charles Beckett
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife, two sons, one daughter
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: Any
- Second choice of floor: Any
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? None
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food? None

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 20
- Security Staff: 25
- Service Staff: 15
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 25 P18a1 Semi Automatic Pistols, 25 AR-15 Rifles
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 5 armored (bulletproof) SUVs, 1 armored Limousine

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes http://www.nationstates.net/nation=sank ... k/id=45541
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know? None
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None
- What do you know about the JUR? A popular destignation for Sankian Investors,Toerists and a potential future ally


The Jahistic Unified Republic accepts the embassy request of the United States of Sankji. We are sending in our application now to form an embassy with you. You have noted you would like to enter into trade talks. Please telegram the JUR about this matter.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:02 pm
by Juite
OOC: Maud's puppet would like to apply if it is fine with you



National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Most Serene Republic of Juite
- Government Type: Hereditary Oligarchy
- Head of State: Chancellor Amira Hamiz
- Head of Government: High Minister Jusof Jian
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister of Foreign affairs Kevin Huo
- Tech level? (PMT/MT)

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Wudono Khan
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? He is asthmatic

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: second floor
- Second choice of floor: any
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? None
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food? Vietnamese cuisine or Bengali

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 5
- Security Staff: 2
- Service Staff: 8
- Will you be hiring locally? We will hire from our nation
- Number and Type of Weapons: Five shotguns and three AK-47s
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Two civilian vehicles and one bulletproofed civilian vehicle

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
- Do you have any special requests? None
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Trade and Tourism talks
- Is there any additional information we should know? None
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None
- What do you know about the JUR? A lot of tourists arrive at our nation for relaxation

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:37 am
by The Jahistic Unified Republic
Juite wrote:OOC: Maud's puppet would like to apply if it is fine with you



National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Most Serene Republic of Juite
- Government Type: Hereditary Oligarchy
- Head of State: Chancellor Amira Hamiz
- Head of Government: High Minister Jusof Jian
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Minister of Foreign affairs Kevin Huo
- Tech level? (PMT/MT)

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Wudono Khan
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? He is asthmatic

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: second floor
- Second choice of floor: any
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? None
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food? Vietnamese cuisine or Bengali

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 5
- Security Staff: 2
- Service Staff: 8
- Will you be hiring locally? We will hire from our nation
- Number and Type of Weapons: Five shotguns and three AK-47s
- Number and Type of Vehicles: Two civilian vehicles and one bulletproofed civilian vehicle

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
- Do you have any special requests? None
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Trade and Tourism talks
- Is there any additional information we should know? None
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None
- What do you know about the JUR? A lot of tourists arrive at our nation for relaxation


Approved and placed on second floor.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:09 am
by Oceara
OOC: Underlining Answers so it is easier to read.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The High Overseer's Republic of Oceara
- Government Type: Democratic Republic (with a Personalized/relaxed Socialism for economic Policy)
- Head of State: Councilman Josh Makesky (Mah-keh-ski)
- Head of Government: High Overseer Charles Gregor
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: High Overseer Charles Gregor (High Overseer deals with exterior diplomacy, council is interior so he is both foreign affairs and the official leader)
- Tech level? (PMT/MT) This particular embassy would be MT, my nation however exists from 1800s way into deep FT.

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Sam Gregor (Father of Charles Gregor, he is an old man)
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None living with him (his wife is already dead)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?
Heart Arrhythmia (Unusual heartbeat, could go into cardiac arrest)
Exercise-Induced Asthma. (His lungs close up if he exercises)


Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: Second Floor
- Second choice of floor: Third Floor
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food?
No.
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food?
Most of the staff including the ambassador prefer Oysters or Noodles for food, not too terribly expensive tastes they have.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 3 (Ambassador, Civilian Adviser, Militant Adviser.. Militant Adviser is mainly there in the case that JUR goes to war, that he may provide JUR a direct link to the Ocearan High Command.)
- Security Staff: 5 (Ambassador Bodyguard, Both advisers have two bodyguards each)
- Service Staff: 2 (Electrician to troubleshoot problems with diplomatic computers, Janitor to keep the place at a reasonable clean.)
- Will you be hiring locally? For service staff, yes.. Everyone else is from Oceara Mainland.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 5 45. Caliber Pistols, 3 Ceremonial Swords (Given to the diplomatic Staff, as they hold a high status in Oceara and have such special sword.. Even though it is primarily for show, it could be used as a weapon)
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Diplomatic Osprey (to stay an any nearby airport, as there is no land access to Oceara Mainland.) 1 Diplomatic SUV, both are unarmored and hold no weapons.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
- Do you have any special requests?
Permission to hang up the Ocearan banner up above the ambassador's door, for easy identification of his room.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes, indeed.
- Is there any additional information we should know?
Oceara is unfriendly with Zokoria so it is best to either put the embassy up one floor or on the other side of the floor to avoid any conflict.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.
Albuterol Sulfate (for Asthma)
Aspirin (For heart condition)

- What do you know about the JUR?
Very little, we set this up hoping to learn more.. We after all just barely opened up our borders to the world 3 or 4 months ago, we want to forget the wars that happened in 2012 so that we can continue on peacefully learning about other nations of the world.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:07 am
by The Jahistic Unified Republic
Oceara wrote:OOC: Underlining Answers so it is easier to read.

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The High Overseer's Republic of Oceara
- Government Type: Democratic Republic (with a Personalized/relaxed Socialism for economic Policy)
- Head of State: Councilman Josh Makesky (Mah-keh-ski)
- Head of Government: High Overseer Charles Gregor
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: High Overseer Charles Gregor (High Overseer deals with exterior diplomacy, council is interior so he is both foreign affairs and the official leader)
- Tech level? (PMT/MT) This particular embassy would be MT, my nation however exists from 1800s way into deep FT.

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Sam Gregor (Father of Charles Gregor, he is an old man)
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None living with him (his wife is already dead)
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of?
Heart Arrhythmia (Unusual heartbeat, could go into cardiac arrest)
Exercise-Induced Asthma. (His lungs close up if he exercises)


Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: Second Floor
- Second choice of floor: Third Floor
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food?
No.
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food?
Most of the staff including the ambassador prefer Oysters or Noodles for food, not too terribly expensive tastes they have.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 3 (Ambassador, Civilian Adviser, Militant Adviser.. Militant Adviser is mainly there in the case that JUR goes to war, that he may provide JUR a direct link to the Ocearan High Command.)
- Security Staff: 5 (Ambassador Bodyguard, Both advisers have two bodyguards each)
- Service Staff: 2 (Electrician to troubleshoot problems with diplomatic computers, Janitor to keep the place at a reasonable clean.)
- Will you be hiring locally? For service staff, yes.. Everyone else is from Oceara Mainland.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 5 45. Caliber Pistols, 3 Ceremonial Swords (Given to the diplomatic Staff, as they hold a high status in Oceara and have such special sword.. Even though it is primarily for show, it could be used as a weapon)
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Diplomatic Osprey (to stay an any nearby airport, as there is no land access to Oceara Mainland.) 1 Diplomatic SUV, both are unarmored and hold no weapons.

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
- Do you have any special requests?
Permission to hang up the Ocearan banner up above the ambassador's door, for easy identification of his room.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes, indeed.
- Is there any additional information we should know?
Oceara is unfriendly with Zokoria so it is best to either put the embassy up one floor or on the other side of the floor to avoid any conflict.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.
Albuterol Sulfate (for Asthma)
Aspirin (For heart condition)

- What do you know about the JUR?
Very little, we set this up hoping to learn more.. We after all just barely opened up our borders to the world 3 or 4 months ago, we want to forget the wars that happened in 2012 so that we can continue on peacefully learning about other nations of the world.

Approved and put on the third floor as per request to remain separated from Zokoria.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:02 pm
by Zokoria
"In protest of this recently-passed "legislation" that legalized same-sex "marriage", and their condemnation of Callahanism, we are hereby suspending our embassies with JUR until further notice, unless that Satanic piece of legislation, which has deeply insulted right-wing values, is repealed and unless they accept Callahanism as a legitimate political ideology. Nils Trygbjornssen will be recalled from Unolia and will be sent back to Starkeville, Zokoria effective immediately."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:06 am
by Afalia
National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Kingdom of Afalia
- Government Type: Parliamentary Democracy
- Head of State: His Majesty King George
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Christopher Kelly
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs Jonathan Charles
- Tech level? (PMT/MT) MT

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Elise Janson
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Husband and two children
- Are there any health of security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None.

Hotel Accommodations:
- First choice of floor: 3rd Floor
- Second choice of floor: 70th Floor
- Is the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff allergic to any food? None.
- Does the ambassador or any of the ambassadorial staff have any personal preference when it comes to food? None.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Please remember, armed/military vehicles, fully automatic machine guns, explosives, and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. We ask that you limit employment based on the guidelines above.
- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 5
- Service Staff: 3
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 Basic Browning Pistols To Be Carried By Security Staff, 5 SA80 Rifles
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 Limousines, 1 Armoured Truck, 2 Normal Cars

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes-(See link in signature)
- Do you have any special requests? We notice that for members of the public to enter the diplomatic hotel, the permission of both our nation and the JUR is needed. We ask that we have the right to allow members of the public into our embassy room, without the permission of the JUR. Without this diplomatic right we cannot assure protection for any of our citizens that may reside in the JUR.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Not at this time.
- Is there any additional information we should know? None.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None.
- What do you know about the JUR? We have a large amount of information on the JUR.