NATION

PASSWORD

Tiroladino-Litoralian Embassy-Programm

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Tiroladinien and the Litorale
Diplomat
 
Posts: 557
Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Tiroladino-Litoralian Embassy-Programm

Postby Tiroladinien and the Litorale » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Image


Dear International Community!
We hereby announce, that we will from now on have opened an embassy-programm. You'll be provided with the ability to open an embassy in Tiroladinien and the Litorale. These embassies can be place in one of our three biggest cities: Bulsan, Fodom and Gurize.
However, there are some rules you may follow. The most of them relate to crime. An ambassador is mostly immune. But if he/she does something at the borderline, for example murder, he/she get's arrested and handed over to his/her nation of origin, where he/she should get a fair trial. The same counts for attaches. The others get their trial in T-L if they do something like that. Also you may bring up to 5 vehicles.
Signed,
Foreign Minister Alois Negrelli


Code: Select all
[b][u]National Information:[/u][/b]
[b]Official Name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Short Name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Government Type (WA Category or Official Category):[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government (Remove if same as Head of State):[/b]
[b]Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:[/b]

[b][u]Ambassadorial Information:[/u][/b]
[b]Ambassador's Name:[/b]
[b]Ambassador's Family:[/b]
[b]Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?[/b]
[b]What species is the ambassador?[/b]
[b]Does (s)he speak English and any other language?[/b]
[b]Military training/education and time in military?[/b]

[b][u]Staff and Equipment Information:[/u][/b]
[b]Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]:[/b]
[b]Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]:[/b]
[b]Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]:[/b]
[b]Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)?[/b]
[b]Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and teh security staff):[/b]
[b]Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5):[/b]

[b][u]Miscellaneous:[/u][/b]
[b]Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?[/b]
[b]Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know?[/b]
[b]Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:[/b]

Auzkhia: Mr. Konstantin Strauss
Silar: Sir Matthew Harring, KT, Ph.D.
Draakonite: Mr. Shi Mingde
Union of Christian States: Mr. Ken Jones
Silversage: Ms. Obuphebia Phalaba
Themiclesia: Mr. Ramsey Lohen
Grand Duchy of Nardin: Mr. Gregory Tesniik
Lemonius: Mr. K6019
Nikolia: Mr. Aleksa Šapov
Laeria and Vold: Lady Veronika Reign
The Lunar Order: Frater Anninga Stella
Eledad: Dr. Girolamo da Cappo {no longer valid - nation has been annexed}
New Hayesalia: Mr. Harris Norjan
Fifthland: Mr. Wen-ji Zhuang


We are gratefull towards any nation, that helps us to improve our embassy programm.
Last edited by Tiroladinien and the Litorale on Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:05 am, edited 19 times in total.
Embassy Programm
A 15.8 civilization, according to this index. (Tier 6, Level 1, Type 5)

User avatar
Auzkhia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 27208
Founded: Mar 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Auzkhia » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:06 pm

National Information:
Official Name of Nation: The Holy Roman Empire of Auzkhia
Short Name of Nation: Auzkhia or the Empire
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): WA: Capitalizt officially Absolute Monarchy.
Head of State: Emperor King Heinrich V
Head of Government (Remove if same as Head of State): Minister President Wilhelm Von Bismarck
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lord Boris Hugo Von Bach

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Konstantin Strauss
Ambassador's Family: 1 wife and 2 children
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No
What species is the ambassador? Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? German, English and Ladin.
Military training/education and time in military? 10 years and is now a Captain in the Imperial and Royal Army

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]: 10
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]: 10
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]: 10
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)? Yes
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and teh security staff):
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 3 Volkswagen Transporters and 1 Audi A4 saloon.

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? You already had.
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know? none
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: a crate of fine Auzkhian beer.
Last edited by Auzkhia on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello I'm Auzi.(They/them|she/her)
I do not use NS page statistics.
Factbook (Under Construction) Embassies
Transfemme Androgyne demigirl Bisexual. Agnostic atheist, libertarian socialist/An-Com.
Sanders or Warren 2020

User avatar
Kingdom of Phoenixia
Senator
 
Posts: 3919
Founded: May 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Phoenixia » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:08 pm

Image

to the Two Federal Kingdoms of Tiroladinien and the Litorale
Foreign Department

from the Kingdom of Phoenixia, Gryphonia, Dragonia and the Island of Skythe with all their colonies
Foreign Department New Hope - Phoenixia

Dear sirs, during the last years the Kingdom developed a increasing number of political ties all over the world. Part of this 'open the world program' is the establishing of a own embassy program and the cooperation with other equal programs worldwide. Giving the fact that you have already established a embassy within the Kingdom your new program peeked our interest.
Please discuss this application with the same fairness we treated your application.
Sincerely
Sven Gudmunson, foreign minister of the Phoenixian Kingdom.

National Information:
Official Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Phoenixia, Gryphonia, Dragonia and the Isle of Skythe with all their colonies
Short Name of Nation: Kingdom of Phoenixia
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): Father know his best state - official constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: King Erik Eirikson IV
Head of Government (Remove if same as Head of State): Lord Counselor Caroline Fjordson
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Foreign Minister Sven Gudmunson

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Ulrieke Nielsen
Ambassador's Family: none
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? none
What species is the ambassador? Human - Female with ancestors in Scandinavia
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? English, French, German, Danish and Draconide
Military training/education and time in military? none

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]: 5, attaches for Military, cultural and 3 for economical affairs
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]: 9 guards + security chief
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]: 15 persons, including room staff, cooks, clerks etc
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)? only the Service staff
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and the security staff): we are using traditionally only light weaponry, pistols and teaser
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): one bulletproof SUV for the Ambassador, 2 decoy SUVs

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? already established
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know? no
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: we will buy locally

User avatar
Insel des Mondes
Diplomat
 
Posts: 751
Founded: Apr 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Insel des Mondes » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:23 pm

National Information:
Official Name of Nation: The Republica Serenissima of Insel des Mondes
Short Name of Nation: Insel des Mondes
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): Constitutional Monarchy/Parliamentary Republic
Head of State: Socorra Cartwright
Head of Government (Remove if same as Head of State): Queen Marina Ingle
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sophia von Steuven

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Maria Eyllva
Ambassador's Family: N/A
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No
What species is the ambassador? Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? English, des Mondian, German, French, Greek, Spanish, Italian
Military training/education and time in military? She, like all des Mondian ambassadors, has had basic training, but has not served in the military.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]: 3
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]: 4
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]: A cook and 3 cook's assistants
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)? Yes, we would like to hire the cooks in T-L
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and the security staff): The ambassador will carry 1 can of mace at all times. The guards will each have 1 semi-automatic firearm, a taser, and a can of mace
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 1 - DM Motors All-Terrain SUV, 2 - bullet-proof DM Motors 4-door cars

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, see my sig for more information
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know? No
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: A pet rabbit, if this is acceptable, and 5 bottles of des Mondian wine as a gift to the Tiroladino-Litoralian head of state.
Long live Her Majesty Marina Eva Ingle, Queen of the Most Serene Republic of Insel des Mondes!
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=201204
Marina Eva Ingle, Queen
Paul Iulius Ricci, King Consort
Sophia von Steuven, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Socorra Cartwright, Speaker of Parliament

User avatar
Omukama
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Omukama » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:42 pm

National Information:
Official Name of Nation: Empire of Omukama
Short Name of Nation: Omukama
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): Absolute Monarchy
Head of State: Emperror GuGu III.
Head of Government (Remove if same as Head of State): GuGu III.
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Mike Swanapoel

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Mavuno Umeme
Ambassador's Family: no
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? no
What species is the ambassador? Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? Kiswahili, German and English
Military training/education and time in military? One Year

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]: 4
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]: 20
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]: 3
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)? Yes
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and teh security staff): 20 Guns
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): one Jaguar XF and 3 Jeeps

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes but we don´t have a thread yet.
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know? He should get the presidential suit.
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Weed. Lots of Weed.

User avatar
Tiroladinien and the Litorale
Diplomat
 
Posts: 557
Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiroladinien and the Litorale » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:07 pm

Auzkhia wrote:National Information:
Official Name of Nation: The Holy Roman Empire of Auzkhia
Short Name of Nation: Auzkhia or the Empire
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): WA: Capitalizt officially Absolute Monarchy.
Head of State: Emperor King Heinrich V
Head of Government (Remove if same as Head of State): Minister President Wilhelm Von Bismarck
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lord Boris Hugo Von Bach

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Konstantine Strauss
Ambassador's Family: 1 wife and 2 children
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No
What species is the ambassador? Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? German, English and Ladin.
Military training/education and time in military? 10 years and is now a Captain in the Imperial and Royal Army

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]: 10
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]: 10
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]: 10
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)? Yes
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and teh security staff):
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 3 Volkswagen Transporters and 1 Audi A4 saloon.

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? You already had.
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know? none
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: a crate of fine Auzkhian beer.



Accepted. We await Ms. Strauss in a few days, when we will have finished preparing the embassy.
Sincerely,
Alois Negrelli
Embassy Programm
A 15.8 civilization, according to this index. (Tier 6, Level 1, Type 5)

User avatar
Auzkhia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 27208
Founded: Mar 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Auzkhia » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Tiroladinien and the Litorale wrote:
Auzkhia wrote:National Information:
Official Name of Nation: The Holy Roman Empire of Auzkhia
Short Name of Nation: Auzkhia or the Empire
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): WA: Capitalizt officially Absolute Monarchy.
Head of State: Emperor King Heinrich V
Head of Government (Remove if same as Head of State): Minister President Wilhelm Von Bismarck
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lord Boris Hugo Von Bach

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Konstantine Strauss
Ambassador's Family: 1 wife and 2 children
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No
What species is the ambassador? Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? German, English and Ladin.
Military training/education and time in military? 10 years and is now a Captain in the Imperial and Royal Army

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]: 10
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]: 10
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]: 10
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)? Yes
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and teh security staff):
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 3 Volkswagen Transporters and 1 Audi A4 saloon.

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? You already had.
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know? none
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: a crate of fine Auzkhian beer.



Accepted. We await Ms. Strauss in a few days, when we will have finished preparing the embassy.
Sincerely,
Alois Negrelli

OOC Konstantin Strauss is a Man. so Mr. would be proper.
Hello I'm Auzi.(They/them|she/her)
I do not use NS page statistics.
Factbook (Under Construction) Embassies
Transfemme Androgyne demigirl Bisexual. Agnostic atheist, libertarian socialist/An-Com.
Sanders or Warren 2020

User avatar
Tiroladinien and the Litorale
Diplomat
 
Posts: 557
Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiroladinien and the Litorale » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:13 pm

Kingdom of Phoenixia wrote:
National Information:
Official Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Phoenixia, Gryphonia, Dragonia and the Isle of Skythe with all their colonies
Short Name of Nation: Kingdom of Phoenixia
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): Father know his best state - official constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: King Erik Eirikson IV
Head of Government (Remove if same as Head of State): Lord Counselor Caroline Fjordson
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Foreign Minister Sven Gudmunson

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Ulrieke Nielsen
Ambassador's Family: none
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? none
What species is the ambassador? Human - Female with ancestors in Scandinavia
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? English, French, German, Danish and Draconide
Military training/education and time in military? none

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]: 5, attaches for Military, cultural and 3 for economical affairs
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]: 9 guards + security chief
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]: 15 persons, including room staff, cooks, clerks etc
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)? only the Service staff
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and the security staff): we are using traditionally only light weaponry, pistols and teaser
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): one bulletproof SUV for the Ambassador, 2 decoy SUVs

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? already established
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know? no
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: we will buy locally



To Phoenixia:
We are glad to inform you, that we have accepted your application. We await Ms. Nielsen in a few days, when we will be finished with preparing the embassy.
Sicnerely,
Alois Negrelli
Embassy Programm
A 15.8 civilization, according to this index. (Tier 6, Level 1, Type 5)

User avatar
Tiroladinien and the Litorale
Diplomat
 
Posts: 557
Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiroladinien and the Litorale » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Auzkhia wrote:
Tiroladinien and the Litorale wrote:Accepted. We await Ms. Strauss in a few days, when we will have finished preparing the embassy.
Sincerely,
Alois Negrelli
[/i]

OOC Konstantin Strauss is a Man. so Mr. would be proper.


Oh, sorry. You wrote "Konstantine in the application, therefore, I thought it's a woman.
Embassy Programm
A 15.8 civilization, according to this index. (Tier 6, Level 1, Type 5)

User avatar
Tiroladinien and the Litorale
Diplomat
 
Posts: 557
Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiroladinien and the Litorale » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Insel des Mondes wrote:National Information:
Official Name of Nation: The Republica Serenissima of Insel des Mondes
Short Name of Nation: Insel des Mondes
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): Constitutional Monarchy/Parliamentary Republic
Head of State: Socorra Cartwright
Head of Government (Remove if same as Head of State): Queen Marina Ingle
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sophia von Steuven

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Maria Eyllva
Ambassador's Family: N/A
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No
What species is the ambassador? Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? English, des Mondian, German, French, Greek, Spanish, Italian
Military training/education and time in military? She, like all des Mondian ambassadors, has had basic training, but has not served in the military.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]: 3
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]: 4
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]: A cook and 3 cook's assistants
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)? Yes, we would like to hire the cooks in T-L
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and the security staff): The ambassador will carry 1 can of mace at all times. The guards will each have 1 semi-automatic firearm, a taser, and a can of mace
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 1 - DM Motors All-Terrain SUV, 2 - bullet-proof DM Motors 4-door cars

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, see my sig for more information
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know? No
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: A pet rabbit, if this is acceptable, and 5 bottles of des Mondian wine as a gift to the Tiroladino-Litoralian head of state.



To Insel des Mondes:
We are happy to inform you, that your application has been accepted. We are looking forward to the arrival of Ms. Eyllva in a few days, when the preparations for the embassy will be completed.
Sincerely,
Alois Negrelli
Embassy Programm
A 15.8 civilization, according to this index. (Tier 6, Level 1, Type 5)

User avatar
Tiroladinien and the Litorale
Diplomat
 
Posts: 557
Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiroladinien and the Litorale » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Omukama wrote:National Information:
Official Name of Nation: Empire of Omukama
Short Name of Nation: Omukama
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): Absolute Monarchy
Head of State: Emperror GuGu III.
Head of Government (Remove if same as Head of State): GuGu III.
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Mike Swanapoel

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Mavuno Umeme
Ambassador's Family: no
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? no
What species is the ambassador? Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? Kiswahili, German and English
Military training/education and time in military? One Year

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]: 4
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]: 20
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]: 3
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)? Yes
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and teh security staff): 20 Guns
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): one Jaguar XF and 3 Jeeps

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes but we don´t have a thread yet.
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know? He should get the presidential suit.
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Weed. Lots of Weed.



To Omukama:
We are happy to inform you, that your application has been accepted. We are looking forward to Mr. Umeme's arrival in a few days. Then we will have completed the preparations of the embassy.
Sincerely,
Alois Negrelli
Embassy Programm
A 15.8 civilization, according to this index. (Tier 6, Level 1, Type 5)

User avatar
Karsland
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 106
Founded: Oct 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Karsland » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:42 pm

National Information:
Official Name of Nation: The Empire of Karsland
Short Name of Nation: Karsland
Government Type: Imperial
Head of State:Empress Erica Hartmann
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Gertrud Barkhorn

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name:Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke
Ambassador's Family: None
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: No
What species is the ambassador?: Human
Does she speak English and any other language?: All Major European Languages
Military training/education and time in military?: Commander of the Jagdgeschwader 53 7th Staffel.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff: 15
Security Staff: 20
Service Staff: 20
Will you be hiring locally: Yes
[b]Number and Type of Weapons: 20 Sig 550's, 21 Sig P226, 3 HK MG4's, 4 HK MP7's, 5 MH G3A3's, 2 UA-TPG's
Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Armoured BMW M5, 2 AMZ-26 Badger's with Non-lethal subsonic acoustic emitter only

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know?: No
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None, all will be aquired locally

User avatar
Silar
Diplomat
 
Posts: 590
Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Silar » Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:54 pm

Image

Official Communique
Royal Chancery of Silar

Ministry for Foreign and Regional Affairs
Office of the Minister


TO: The Government of Tiroladinien and Litorale
FROM: Lady Agnes Nicks, Minister for Foreign and Regional Affairs
RE: Application for Diplomatic Mission

The High Commonwealth of Silar is pleased and honored to submit our application for a diplomatic mission in Tiroladinien and Litorale. As members of the Old World Union, we are eager to expand our ties with our brother and sister governments and to promote the cause of diplomacy and peace in our region and our world. In this spirit, we also invite you to, when you feel it is most advantageous, to establish an embassy in Silar as well.

Please find enclosed our application. We eagerly await your reply and are more than happy to answer any questions or to clarify any points in regard to the information provided.

National Information:
Official Name of Nation: The High Commonwealth of Solar
Short Name of Nation: Silar
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): Constitutional Elective Monarchy/Democratic Socialists (Our WA classification)
Head of State: His Royal and Serene Majesty, King Pius Alartho
Head of Government (Remove if same as Head of State): The Rt. Hon. Thomas Call, Lord Chancellor
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lady Agnes Nicks, Minister for Foreign and Regional Affairs

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Sir Matthew Harring, KT, Ph.D.
Ambassador's Family: Dame Lily Harring (Wife)
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? NO
What species is the ambassador? Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? Sir Harring speaks English (his first language), Latin, French, and Italian fluently
Military training/education and time in military? Sir Harring spent 3 years in the Royal Silaran Navy having obtained his B.Ph. from the Royal Silaran Naval Academy. He was a deck officer on the RSS Dauphin, an attack submarine as well as an assistant to the Executive Officer of the RSS Benedict, an aircraft carrier. Sir Harring obtained his Doctorate of Philosophy from the Royal Silaran University following his retirement from the military and has had extensive work in government and academia.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]: 20
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]: 10
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]: 25
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)? YES
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and the security staff): Every security officer will be armed with a semi-automatic standard issue side arm pistol and tactical baton. A spare sidearm will be brought for the ambassador's emergency use.
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 1 armored diplomatic limousine, 1 armored SUV

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, if you so desire (see link in the communique or in my sig)
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know? NO
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Ambassador will be bringing 2 bottles of domestic Silaran wine for his personal use.
His Royal and Serene Majesty Pius Alartho, By God's Grace, High King of Silar and its Commonwealth, Defender and Protector of the Holy and Catholic Faith
Embassy Program - Factbook - King Georges Alban International Airport - The Silaran Evening Telegraph - Silaran Public Affairs Network
A Catholic nation? Why not join the Catholic Church?! - Silar is Prefect of the CDF
A Christian Nation (Catholic or no)? Why not join the Grand Inter-Denominational Christian Alliance?! - Silar is a member state

User avatar
Skynet Central
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Oct 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Skynet Central » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:06 am

National Information:
Official Name of Nation: The Rogue Nation of Skynet Central
Short Name of Nation:Skynet
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): Dictaorship (well, its not really a goverment, everything is under control of one thing)
Head of State: The Super Computer Skynet
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Skynet

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name:Skynet itself
Ambassador's Family:None
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None
What species is the ambassador? Supercomputer
Does (s)he speak English and any other language?Can speak every single language belonging to each nation
Military training/education and time in military?Has gone through more then over 1 billion online and encrypted files of war techniques of various nations.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]:none
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]:10 Moto-Terminators, 1 Harvester (on HK transport) 3 T-800s (with human disguise), 6 T-800s (full robotic form)
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]:none
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)?no
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and teh security staff): 21 miniguns, 19 M-27 Phased Plasma Battle Rifles, 23 RBS-80 Phased Plasma Pulse Guns
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): (HK= Hunter-KIller) 1 HK Transport, 2 HK VTOL Fighters, 2 HK tanks

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know? Any embassies that are created in the future will not be designed for "human comfort" as we do not require it. Also, SKynet has the ability to replicate the voice and image of anyone, including other nation's rulers and familys. We hope this does not bother you
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:None
Last edited by Skynet Central on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
I'm am not a new nation. I'm using this as an alt account

User avatar
Frundsberg
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 183
Founded: Oct 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Application for Embassy

Postby Frundsberg » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:29 am

Image

Official Communique
Das Frundsberges Reich




Official Name of Nation: Das Frundsberges Reich
Short Name of Nation: Frundsberg
Government Type: Prusso-German Military Government
Head of State: Führer Johannes Wilhelm Hiedler III
Head of Government (if different): Reichskanzler Günter Gräβe
Foreign Minister: Reichsminister Graf Joachim von Krosigk


Ambassador's name: Werner Podolski
Ambassador's age: 38
Does (s)he speak English and any other language?: German, English, French, High Prussian, Polish
Ambassador's Family: 1 wife and 3 children
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: No
What species is the ambassador?: Human
Military training/education and time in military?: Over 20 years, retired from the Frundsberges Heer as an Oberst in the 11th Panzer Division


Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]: 10
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]: 15
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]: 10
Will you be hiring locally?: Not initially
Will you require translators/interpreters?: Yes
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and security staff): Guards to have 1 Heckler & Koch G3, 1 Heckler & Koch USP and 1 X-26 Taser each. Herr Podolski will carry 1 SIG Sauer P226 for self defense.
No and Type of Vehicle(s) you're bringing: 3 Aria Mercedes Benz and 2 BMW i8 Hybrid


Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: We would wish, in turn, to extend our invitation to your nation to set up an embassy in Neu Berlin when possible.
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know?: We would like to know the exact address of our future embassy, including street number, street name, etc.
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: We would like to present some batches of Schnapps, Weissbier and oak seedlings from Schleswig-Holstein Wadden Sea National Park to facilitate cultural exchange.
Last edited by Frundsberg on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
Das Frundsberges Reich
Head of State: Führer Johannes Wilhelm Hiedler III
Chancellor: Reichskanzler Günter Gräβe
Chief of Armed Forces: Generalfeldmarschall Irwin Röhmel
Chief of State Security: SS-Reichsführer Karl-Heinz Harmel
Motto: "Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Schicksal!"

National anthem: Das Frundsberglied

Tune

User avatar
Picenia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Aug 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Picenia » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:38 am

Image

National Information:
Official Name of Nation: KIngdom of Picenia
Short Name of Nation: Picenia
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): WA: Constituonal monarchy
Head of State: King Vanrik I
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Teppo Mehtinen

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Kalervo Saepäivä
Ambassador's Family: 1 wife and 3 children
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No
What species is the ambassador? Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? Picenian as native, English.
Military training/education and time in military? 2 years education.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]: 9
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]: 12
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]: 20
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)? Yes
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and teh security staff): -
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 2 cars

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know? -
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: -

User avatar
Achea and Cisalpinya
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 58
Founded: Oct 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Achea and Cisalpinya » Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:57 am

Image


National Information:
Official Name of Nation:The United kingdoms of Achea and Cisalpinya
Short Name of Nation:Achea and Cisalpinya
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category):Innofensive centrist democracy
Head of State:Queen Sirida II
Head of Government (Remove if same as Head of State):Salstan Marium
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Gerant Uzkit

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name:Marissa Kalinden
Ambassador's Family:Married and 1 child
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?No
What species is the ambassador?Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language?English,Ladin and Acean
Military training/education and time in military?No

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]:10
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]:12
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]:18
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)?yes
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and teh security staff):24 tazzers,12 Colt M1911,6 nightsticks.
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5):None.Our staff will use a taxi.

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?Yes,you even can do it now:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=209012&p=11661440#p11661440
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know?No
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:Marissa Kalinden's cat,chouchou.
Last edited by Achea and Cisalpinya on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=209012

User avatar
Hippostania
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8826
Founded: Nov 23, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Hippostania » Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:18 am

Image

From: Colin Townsend, High Chancellor of the Republic of Hippostania
To:Government of Tiroladino-Litoralia



We're interested in establishing an embassy in your country. Here is our application.

National Information:
Official Name of Nation: Republic of Hippostania
Short Name of Nation: Hippostania
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): Democratic constitutional republic (capitalist paradise)
Head of State: Colin Townsend (High Chancellor)
Head of Government (Remove if same as Head of State): Arthur Seacrest (Prime Minister)
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Ryan Holloway

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Nicholas Sanford
Ambassador's Family: Wife and three children
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None
What species is the ambassador? Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? English and French
Military training/education and time in military? None

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]: 8
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]: 7
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]: 21
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)? No
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and teh security staff): 7 SMG's, 7 semi-automatic pistols
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 3 sedans

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Please do, link is in the signature
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know? Yes. We would like to know the exact address of our future embassy, including street number, street name, zip code etc etc etc.
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: A few houseplants




Signed by
Image
Colin Townsend, High Chancellor of the Republic of Hippostania
Factbook - New Embassy Program
Economic Right: 10.00 - Social Authoritarian: 2.87 - Foreign Policy Neoconservative: 9.54 - Cultural Liberal: -1.14
For: market liberalism, capitalism, eurofederalism, neoconservatism, British unionism, atlanticism, LGB rights, abortion rights, Greater Israel, Pan-Western federalism, NATO, USA, EU
Against: communism, socialism, anarchism, eurosceptism, agrarianism, Swiss/Irish/Scottish/Welsh independence, cultural relativism, all things Russian, aboriginal/native American special rights

Hippo's Political Party Rankings (updated 21/7/2013)

User avatar
Tskhinvali
Attaché
 
Posts: 81
Founded: Nov 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tskhinvali » Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:49 am

Image
Official Communiqe from the Realm of Tskhinvali



To:Government of Tiroladino-Litoralia
From:Minister Edvard Hamsprey
Encryption: Diplomatic

Date: November 18, 2012
Subject: Embassy Request



To Government of Tiroladino-Litoralia,

First and foremost, I would like to congratulate the Government of Tiroladino-Litoralia for making an embassy programme.The Realm of Tskhinvali always wanted to establish diplomatic ties with your nation and this is the perfect chance to do so.

The application is located in the attachments

Yours sincerely,


Image
Joshua I
Emperor of Tskhinvali


ATTACHMENTS
National Information:
Official Name of Nation:The Reunited Kingdom of Tskhinvali and Minas Elshver
Short Name of Nation:Tskhinvali-Minas Elshver
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category):Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State:King of Tskhinvali and Witch-King of Minas Elshver,Alexander IV
Head of Government (Remove if same as Head of State):Prime Minister Fendor Hamsprey
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Minister of Foreign Affairs Edvard Hamsprey

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name:Antonny Hols
Ambassador's Family:N/A
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?No
What species is the ambassador?Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language?Tskhinvalian,Elshverian,English,French
Military training/education and time in military?Served at the military for two years

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]:15
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]:17
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]:35
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)?Yes
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and the security staff):20 G-23 Pistols
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5):1 Limo and 1 Helicopter

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?We are still working on our programme
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know?No
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:None
The Reunited Kingdomof of Tskhinvali and Minas Elshver

User avatar
Tiroladinien and the Litorale
Diplomat
 
Posts: 557
Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiroladinien and the Litorale » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:50 am

Karsland wrote:National Information:
Official Name of Nation: The Empire of Karsland
Short Name of Nation: Karsland
Government Type: Imperial
Head of State:Empress Erica Hartmann
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Gertrud Barkhorn

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name:Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke
Ambassador's Family: None
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: No
What species is the ambassador?: Human
Does she speak English and any other language?: All Major European Languages
Military training/education and time in military?: Commander of the Jagdgeschwader 53 7th Staffel.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff: 15
Security Staff: 20
Service Staff: 20
Will you be hiring locally: Yes
[b]Number and Type of Weapons: 20 Sig 550's, 21 Sig P226, 3 HK MG4's, 4 HK MP7's, 5 MH G3A3's, 2 UA-TPG's
Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Armoured BMW M5, 2 AMZ-26 Badger's with Non-lethal subsonic acoustic emitter only

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Yes
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know?: No
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None, all will be aquired locally



To Karlsland:
We are happy to inform you, that your application has been accepted. We'll await Ms. Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke in a few days, when we'll have completed the preparations for your embassy.
Sincerely,
Alois Negrelli
Embassy Programm
A 15.8 civilization, according to this index. (Tier 6, Level 1, Type 5)

User avatar
Tiroladinien and the Litorale
Diplomat
 
Posts: 557
Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiroladinien and the Litorale » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:17 am

Silar wrote:National Information:
Official Name of Nation: The High Commonwealth of Solar
Short Name of Nation: Silar
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): Constitutional Elective Monarchy/Democratic Socialists (Our WA classification)
Head of State: His Royal and Serene Majesty, King Pius Alartho
Head of Government (Remove if same as Head of State): The Rt. Hon. Thomas Call, Lord Chancellor
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Lady Agnes Nicks, Minister for Foreign and Regional Affairs

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Sir Matthew Harring, KT, Ph.D.
Ambassador's Family: Dame Lily Harring (Wife)
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? NO
What species is the ambassador? Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? Sir Harring speaks English (his first language), Latin, French, and Italian fluently
Military training/education and time in military? Sir Harring spent 3 years in the Royal Silaran Navy having obtained his B.Ph. from the Royal Silaran Naval Academy. He was a deck officer on the RSS Dauphin, an attack submarine as well as an assistant to the Executive Officer of the RSS Benedict, an aircraft carrier. Sir Harring obtained his Doctorate of Philosophy from the Royal Silaran University following his retirement from the military and has had extensive work in government and academia.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]: 20
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]: 10
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]: 25
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)? YES
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and the security staff): Every security officer will be armed with a semi-automatic standard issue side arm pistol and tactical baton. A spare sidearm will be brought for the ambassador's emergency use.
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 1 armored diplomatic limousine, 1 armored SUV

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, if you so desire (see link in the communique or in my sig)
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know? NO
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Ambassador will be bringing 2 bottles of domestic Silaran wine for his personal use.



To Silar:
We are happy to inform you about, that your request for an embassy in our nation has been accepted. We'll await your ambassador, Sir Matthew Harring in a few days, when we'll have finished the preparations for your embassy.
Sincerely,
Alois Negrelli
Embassy Programm
A 15.8 civilization, according to this index. (Tier 6, Level 1, Type 5)

User avatar
Tiroladinien and the Litorale
Diplomat
 
Posts: 557
Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiroladinien and the Litorale » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:29 am

Skynet Central wrote:National Information:
Official Name of Nation: The Rogue Nation of Skynet Central
Short Name of Nation:Skynet
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): Dictaorship (well, its not really a goverment, everything is under control of one thing)
Head of State: The Super Computer Skynet
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Skynet

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name:Skynet itself
Ambassador's Family:None
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None
What species is the ambassador? Supercomputer
Does (s)he speak English and any other language?Can speak every single language belonging to each nation
Military training/education and time in military?Has gone through more then over 1 billion online and encrypted files of war techniques of various nations.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]:none
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]:10 Moto-Terminators, 1 Harvester (on HK transport) 3 T-800s (with human disguise), 6 T-800s (full robotic form)
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]:none
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)?no
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and teh security staff): 21 miniguns, 19 M-27 Phased Plasma Battle Rifles, 23 RBS-80 Phased Plasma Pulse Guns
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): (HK= Hunter-KIller) 1 HK Transport, 2 HK VTOL Fighters, 2 HK tanks

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know? Any embassies that are created in the future will not be designed for "human comfort" as we do not require it. Also, SKynet has the ability to replicate the voice and image of anyone, including other nation's rulers and familys. We hope this does not bother you
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:None



To Skynet Central:
Before we accept your embassy, we want to make sure, that you won't infiltrate our nation, and don't try to take it over. Having that said, I'm happy to accept the embassy, as long as you stay faithfull and don't betray us. Also, you should keep the Terminators on the area of the embassy. Then, we await your Terminators and your unit in a few days, when the embassy will be established.
Sincerely,
Alois Negrelli
Embassy Programm
A 15.8 civilization, according to this index. (Tier 6, Level 1, Type 5)

User avatar
Tiroladinien and the Litorale
Diplomat
 
Posts: 557
Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiroladinien and the Litorale » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:51 am

Frundsberg wrote:Official Name of Nation: Das Frundsberges Reich
Short Name of Nation: Frundsberg
Government Type: Prusso-German Military Government
Head of State: Führer Johannes Wilhelm Hiedler III
Head of Government (if different): Reichskanzler Günter Gräβe
Foreign Minister: Reichsminister Graf Joachim von Krosigk


Ambassador's name: Werner Podolski
Ambassador's age: 38
Does (s)he speak English and any other language?: German, English, French, High Prussian, Polish
Ambassador's Family: 1 wife and 3 children
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?: No
What species is the ambassador?: Human
Military training/education and time in military?: Over 20 years, retired from the Frundsberges Heer as an Oberst in the 11th Panzer Division


Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]: 10
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]: 15
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]: 10
Will you be hiring locally?: Not initially
Will you require translators/interpreters?: Yes
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and security staff): Guards to have 1 Heckler & Koch G3, 1 Heckler & Koch USP and 1 X-26 Taser each. Herr Podolski will carry 1 SIG Sauer P226 for self defense.
No and Type of Vehicle(s) you're bringing: 3 Aria Mercedes Benz and 2 BMW i8 Hybrid


Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: We would wish, in turn, to extend our invitation to your nation to set up an embassy in Neu Berlin when possible.
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know?: We would like to know the exact address of our future embassy, including street number, street name, etc.
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: We would like to present some batches of Schnapps, Weissbier and oak seedlings from Schleswig-Holstein Wadden Sea National Park to facilitate cultural exchange.



To Frundsberg:
I'm happy to inform, that we hereby accept your nation's request for an embassy. We'll await your ambassador, Mr. Werner Podolski, in a few days, when we'll have finished the preparations for your embassy. It will be in our capital Bulsan, Achim-Street Nr. 9.
Also, you're allowed to bring the Schnapps, Weissbier and oak seedlings. We await them with joy.
Sincerely,
Alois Negrelli
Embassy Programm
A 15.8 civilization, according to this index. (Tier 6, Level 1, Type 5)

User avatar
Tiroladinien and the Litorale
Diplomat
 
Posts: 557
Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiroladinien and the Litorale » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:06 am

Achea and Cisalpinya wrote:National Information:
Official Name of Nation:The United kingdoms of Achea and Cisalpinya
Short Name of Nation:Achea and Cisalpinya
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category):Innofensive centrist democracy
Head of State:Queen Sirida II
Head of Government (Remove if same as Head of State):Salstan Marium
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:Gerant Uzkit

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name:Marissa Kalinden
Ambassador's Family:Married and 1 child
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?No
What species is the ambassador?Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language?English,Ladin and Acean
Military training/education and time in military?No

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]:10
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]:12
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]:18
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)?yes
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and teh security staff):24 tazzers,12 Colt M1911,6 nightsticks.
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5):None.Our staff will use a taxi.

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?Yes,you even can do it now:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=209012&p=11661440#p11661440
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know?No
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:Marissa Kalinden's cat,chouchou.



To Achea and Cisalpinya:
We are happy to inform you, that your request to open an embassy in Tiroladinien and the Litorale has been accepted. We will await your ambassador, Ms. Marissa Kalinden in a few days, when our preparations for the embassy will be done.
Sincerely,
Alois Negrelli
Last edited by Tiroladinien and the Litorale on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Embassy Programm
A 15.8 civilization, according to this index. (Tier 6, Level 1, Type 5)

User avatar
Tiroladinien and the Litorale
Diplomat
 
Posts: 557
Founded: Apr 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tiroladinien and the Litorale » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:19 am

Picenia wrote:National Information:
Official Name of Nation: KIngdom of Picenia
Short Name of Nation: Picenia
Government Type (WA Category or Official Category): WA: Constituonal monarchy
Head of State: King Vanrik I
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Teppo Mehtinen

Ambassadorial Information:
Ambassador's Name: Kalervo Saepäivä
Ambassador's Family: 1 wife and 3 children
Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No
What species is the ambassador? Human
Does (s)he speak English and any other language? Picenian as native, English.
Military training/education and time in military? 2 years education.

Staff and Equipment Information:
Diplomatic Staff (i.e. advisors) [max. 20]: 9
Security Staff (i.e. guards) [max. 20]: 12
Service Staff (i.e. cooks) [no regulations, but it's recommended, to leave the number under 40]: 20
Will you be hiring locally (i.e. as guides)? Yes
Number and Type of Weapons (only for the ambassador and teh security staff): -
Number and Type of Vehicles (max. 5): 2 cars

Miscellaneous:
Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
Do you have any special requests or is there any additional information we should know? -
Please declare any alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: -



To Picenia:
We are happy to inform you, that your embassy-request has been accepted. We'll await your ambassador, Mr. Kalervo Saepäivä, in a few days, when we'll be done with the construction of your embassy.
Sincerely,
Alois Negrelli
Embassy Programm
A 15.8 civilization, according to this index. (Tier 6, Level 1, Type 5)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Wehrofia Islands

Advertisement

Remove ads