NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy Program: Empire of Lyncanestria [MT&PMT|Humans Only]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Lyncanestria
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Embassy Program: Empire of Lyncanestria [MT&PMT|Humans Only]

Postby Lyncanestria » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:38 pm

NOTICE: AFTER THE PASSING OF EMPEROR WILLIAM III, HIS HEIR, EMPEROR SAMUEL I HAS DECIDED TO REVAMP AND REVIEW THE EMBASSY PROGRAM
THEREFORE THERE WILL BE MASSIVE CHANGES IN THIS PROGRAM OVER THE WEEKS AND MONTHS TO COME

As of November 2, 2012
EVERY APPLICATION MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A COMMUNIQUÉ

If this demand is not met, that will be used as basis to be turned down

Embassy Program
Empire of Lyncanestria
F O R E M P E R O R & F A T H E R L A N D

28 October 2012
His Imperial Majesty, William III, hereby officially establishes the Lyncanestrian Embassy Program

TO: Esteemed Nations of the World
FROM: Georges Whitaker, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lyncanestria

From the Imperial Office of Foreign Affairs

Welcome to the Imperial Embassy Program of Lyncanestria. Before I begin getting in depth, I would like to introduce myself, I am George Whitaker, Minister of Foreign Affairs for His Imperial Majesty. This position takes charge in dealing with all foreign relations from including the establishment of this program which I will now go over briefly.

The Embassy Program of Lyncanestria serves to furthering diplomatic relations with foreign countries, establishing mutual defense agreements such as alliances, and creating agreements of free trade between our nation and others. The Lyncanestrian Embassy Program has not a specified set of parameters which will be used in determining the acceptance or rejection of an application. However, we do require that the application be filled in its entirety and we still reserve the right to refuse the application without reason. Hopefully, that not being the case, our two nations will be able to establish formal diplomacy.

I would like to clarify that we open embassies to all nations disregarding regimes or economic agenda. However, this is for the sole purpose of establishing diplomatic relations between our countries and to formally enter formal treaty talks and if a country under an opposed regime or economic system ask for an alliance or trade talks, it is more than likely not to be accepted. However, we truly hope that not be the case.

I wish for the best for our nations and encourage you to apply for an embassy or consulate. However, please read carefully the Rules and Guidelines before applying. Also, we encourage nations to read up on the Empire of Lyncanestria before applying both in the following overview, in the and also in the factbook.

Cordially,
Georges Whitaker

Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lyncanestria

General Information on Lyncanestria

Official Name: Empire of Lyncanestria
    Founded: 26 September, 1672
    Government Type: Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy
    Head of State: Emperor William III
    Head of Government: Prime Minister Luc Sosnais
    Legislature: The National Parliament (Unicameral)
    Capital City: (City of) Lyncanestria
    Official Languages: English, French
    Official Religion: Church of Lyncanestria
    National Motto: Emperor and Fatherland We Shall Defend
    Population: 348,985,631 (Role-Playing Pop)
    Area: 206,589 mi2
    GDP: $1.284 trillion
    Armed Forces: 4,180,000

Member of Alliances:

Alliances with:

NS Categorization: Iron Fist Consumerists
    NS Economy: Thriving
    NS Civil Rights: Few
    NS Political Rights: Few

Rules and Guidelines

The Empire of Lyncanestria has set the following as rules for the Embassy Program:

I. Nations must answer all questions of the application in its entirety or risk not being accepted. If a field is not applicable to your nation, mark it so and do not leave it blank.
II. All ambassadors and staff from foreign nations must abide by Lyncanestrian Law and will face trial by jury should they breach the said laws.
III. Security forces for embassies may not exceed 24 personnel for embassies and 18 for consulates unless asked through special request and accepted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
IV. Explosives, high-caliber & armor-piecing weapons (such as grenades, sniper rifles and rocket launchers) are not under any circumstances permitted.
V. No drugs of any kind are permitted in Lyncanestria with the exception of prescription medication and a physician's note and their legality within the Empire.
VI. All foreign personnel entering the country must first undergo drug and criminal background checks. If they should fail, they will not be allowed to enter Lyncanestria.
VII. Nations at war are less likely to be accepted and will undergo extensive evaluation before acceptance due to security reasons.

The Empire of Lyncanestria goes by the guidelines as stated in the General Assembly Diplomatic Protection Act which are as follows:

Subject
    May be arrested or detained
    Residence may be entered subject to ordinary procedures
    May be issued traffic ticket
    May be subpoenaed as witness
    May be prosecuted
    Ambassador or equivalent
    No
    No
    Yes
    No
    No
    Member of embassy administrative or technical staff
    No
    No
    Yes
    No
    No
    Member of embassy service staff
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    No for official acts. Otherwise, yes
    Career consular officers
    Yes, if for a felony and pursuant to a warrant.
    Yes
    Yes
    No, for official acts. Testimony may not be compelled in any case.
    Honourary consular officers
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    No, for official acts. Yes, in all other cases
    Consular employees
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    No, for official acts. Yes, in all other cases

Embassy and Consulate Locations

Lyncanestria City Square, in the Capital of the Empire

The Capital of the Empire is the City of Lyncanestria, a relatively modern city of 5,237,915 inhabitants (2011 Census) with an entrepreneurial business center, a Fine Arts and Museums District, an Administrative Center located near the City Square and a suburban area located in the city's metropolitan areas. The downtown city is dominated by high-rises and modern skyscrapers but it still has well-maintained gardens and parks where people can walk and enjoy nature. The Ambassadorial residences will be located near the Imperial Office of Foreign Affairs in the City Square in the International Imperial Hotel.

All foreign Embassies are constructed in the Capital City, Lyncanestria. Embassies are pre-built and are vacant until ready to be moved in by a foreign diplomatic mission.The following locations are those in which an embassy can be established:

• Independence Drive
  • Villeneuve Road
  • Main Street North

Consulates can also be built to the particular request of a nation should it ask for one. There are no pre-built lots and therefore a consuate will be assigned an address and they can be built-to-order. Consulates can be established in the following major cities:

• Teschen
  • Lugarne
A coastal city in south-east Lyncanestria. It is a very calm city without many bustling businesses nor heavy traffic yet has a pretty sizable Business and Fine Arts District. It is known for being the famous historical site of the famous Battle of Teschen was fought here in 1818 which caused the establishment of Lyncanesria switch from Republic to Kingdom. The city has nice, warm climate all year long and is a melting pot of cultures and nationalities.

Lugarne is a very modern city in the north-west of Lyncanestria. It is known as the technology-capital of the nation and is among the leading cities in the world for technological advancements. The Imperial Academy for Scientific Research is located here along with a numerous number of scientific colleges. Apart from being very modern, the city also excels in petroleum and rubber refining. The city's business district is big and well-developed although the Fine Arts and Parks are almost non-existent except for City Park and the Lugarne Opera House.

Application

Below are the Embassy and Consulate Application, please accompany it with a communique, do not remove the spoiler, and fill it out in its entirety or it will not be accepted:

• EMBASSY APPLICATION
Code: Select all
[spoiler=Embassy Application][b][u]Embassy Application[/u][/b]

[b]Official Name of Applicant Nation:[/b]
[b]Government Type:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]
[b]Foreign Minister or Equivalent:[/b]
[b]Wars (Past & Present) Involved In:[/b]

[b]Ambassador's Full Legal Name:[/b]
[b]Ambassador's Family (if applicable):[/b]
[b]Are There Any Health or Security Issues We Should Be Alerted of?[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Diplomatic Staff (Secretaries, Attaches, etc):[/b]
[b]Security Staff (max 24):[/b]
[b]Service/Maintenance Staff:[/b]
[b]Will you be hiring locally?:[/b]
[b]Weapons (Type and Total Number):[/b]
[b]Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number):[/b]

[b]Would You Like for the Empire of Lyncanestria to establish an embassy in your nation?[/b]
[b]Would You Like to Enter a Free Trade Agreement?[/b]
[b]Would You Like to Enter a Military Alliance?[/b]

[b]Please Declare any Drugs, Animals, or Plants which will be brought into the country:[/b]
[b]Special Requests (Ambassadorial or Diplomatic):[/b][/spoiler]

• CONSULATE APPLICATION
Code: Select all
[spoiler=Consulate Application][b][u]Consulate Application[/u][/b]

[b]Choose a Consulate City:[/b]
[b]Official Name of Applicant Nation:[/b]
[b]Government Type:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]
[b]Foreign Minister or Equivalent:[/b]

[b]Consul's Full Legal Name:[/b]
[b]Consul's Family (if applicable):[/b]
[b]Are There Any Health or Security Issues We Should Be Alerted of?[/b]
[b]Diplomatic Staff (Secretaries, Attaches, etc):[/b]
[b]Security Staff (max 18):[/b]
[b]Service/Maintenance Staff:[/b]
[b]Weapons (Type and Total Number):[/b]
[b]Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number):[/b]

[b]Please Declare any Drugs, Animals, or Plants which will be brought into the country:[/b]
[b]Example of Architectural Design for Consulate (link to image):[/b]
[b]Special Requests (Ambassadorial or Diplomatic):[/b][/spoiler]

Current Embassies and Consulates

Records of Current Embassies and Consulates opened in the Empire are kept in the following as well as the below list:

THE FACTBOOK: Lyncanestrian Factbook Embassy List.
THE OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT SITE: Official Site Foreign Relations Page

Embassies

200 Independence Dr: Fascist Empire of Aquitayne; Ambassador Gregory Schmidt
201 Independence Dr: Republic of Songhia; Ambassador Emanuel Layende
202 Independence Dr: Federation of Eminral Republic; Ambassador James von Elleanor
203 Independence Dr: Republic of Tierra Azure; Ambassador Hsin Lao-cheng
204 Independence Dr: United Kingdom of Afalia; Ambassador David Patrik Donaldson
205 Independence Dr: Empire of New Belhavia; Ambassador Michael Koscivitz
206 Independence Dr:
207 Independence Dr:
208 Independence Dr:
209 Independence Dr:
210 Independence Dr:

001 Villeneuve Rd: Federal Empire of Viktorya; Ambassador Lord Storra Alexander Heinzlin
002 Villeneuve Rd: Kingdom of Tijan; Ambassador Marsello Benettine Resaphel Neuguentes
003 Villeneuve Rd:
004 Villeneuve Rd:
005 Villeneuve Rd:
006 Villeneuve Rd:
007 Villeneuve Rd: Most Serene United Kingdom of Bordoria; Ambassador Dame Edna Krandel
008 Villeneuve Rd:
009 Villeneuve Rd:
010 Villeneuve Rd:
011 Villeneuve Rd:
012 Villeneuve Rd:
013 Villeneuve Rd:
014 Villeneuve Rd:
015 Villeneuve Rd:

140 Main St North: Empire of Lacus Magni; Ambassador Maria Calidius
141 Main St North: Old Catholic Empire of Demphor; Ambassador Arnold Clyde
142 Main St North: Allied States of Polkopia; Ambassador Jakob Gregorivich Polonov
143 Main St North: United Celtic Kingdom of Murrayland; Ambassador Hannah D'Arcy
144 Main St North:
145 Main St North:
146 Main St North:
147 Main St North:
148 Main St North:
149 Main St North:
150 Main St North:
151 Main St North:
152 Main St North:
153 Main St North:
154 Main St North:
155 Main St North:
156 Main St North:
157 Main St North:
158 Main St North:
159 Main St North:
160 Main St North:

Consulates

Thank You for Applying for an Embassy in Lyncanestria.

Last edited by Lyncanestria on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Pop: 64,854,527 | At arms: 227,895 (314,712 reserve)
GDP: NSD $3.099 trillion (2.869 ƒ) trillion | GDP/c: $44,371
Emperor: Philippe VIII | PM: Luc Mariard
: Vehicular accident kills 3, including Fleury CF striker :: Burgoyard seperatist demonstrations turn violent in Jugny :: After a term out of office, Mariard regains Premiership :: Emperor undertakes official visit to Vannois :: Baudelaire Systems unveil newest phone, the Astro 4 :: Moulins declares Caeseti regime "illegitimate" :

Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aquitayne » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:29 pm

///Direct///
///Communique///
The Fascist Empire of Aquitayne

To: The Empire of Lyncanestria

Subject: Embassy Establishment
Encryption: 256-bit Guardian

Cc. N/A
Decryption Code: 01346
Level of Urgency: High

To Georges Whitaker,

In an attempt to broaden Aquitaynian diplomatic reach throughout the vast world, it has become my duty as the Marshal of Foreign Affairs to seek out any viable Embassy programmes throughout the world, and to establish diplomatic contact with them. I apologize, it seems I've forgotten to introduce myself - my name is Howard Tye, and I am the Grand Marshal of the Aquitaynian Office of Foreign Relations. I apologize for the frankness of this letter, but many matters are begging for my attention at the moment.

We hope that the Lyncanestrian people would establish further diplomatic communication with Aquitayne through the establishment of their own Embassy in our great nation, so that our people may prosper and work together for a greater tomorrow. We hope that this offer will be taken seriously with the Lyncanestrian government, and we hope to hear from you very soon.

Thank you for your time,

Howard Tye

Embassy or Consulate:

Official Name of Applicant Nation: The Fascist Empire of Aquitayne
Government Type: Democratic Authoritarian Monarch
Head of State: Arthur Wilhelm III
Head of Government: Samuel Riech
Foreign Minister or Equivalent: Howard Tye
Wars (Past & Present) Involved In:
  • The Chocolate Cake War
  • The Slave War
  • The Hellhound War
  • The Great War
  • The Fukakku Shingeng Conflict
  • The St.Basil Islands Conflict

Ambassador's Legal Name: Gregory Schmidt
Ambassador's Family (if applicable): One wife, Marissa Schmidt.
Are There Any Health or Security Issues We Should Be Alerted of? Gregory Schmidt has anxiety issues and suffers from severe panic attacks.
Diplomatic Staff (Secretaries, Attaches, etc): 40
Security Staff (max 24): 11
Service Staff: 29
Will you be hiring locally?: No
Weapons (Type and Total Number):x10 AR5R2 Carbine (Telescoping Stock), x1 SR10R1 .338 Semi-Automatic Precision Rifle, x11 ASP-SC 9mm Standard. All weapons (with exceptions to the ASP-SC 9mm) will be locked in a secure armory, and will only be utilized in the event of endangerment to the Ambassador. All weapons will utilize less-than-lethal munitions, though live rounds are authorized for use if necessary.
Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number): 2 Armored Chevorlet Suburban, 3 Armored BMW 7 Series.

Would You Like for the Empire of Lyncanestria to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
Would You Like to Enter a Free Trade Agreement? Yes

Special Requests (Ambassadorial or Diplomatic): None
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Lyncanestria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lyncanestria » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Aquitayne wrote:--Embassy Application--

TO: Mr. Howard Tye of the Fascist Empire of Aquitayne
FROM: Georges Whitaker, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lyncanetsria
SUBJECT: Re-Embassy Application
Encryption: Lvl 0

To Mr. Howard Tye, after careful examination and thoughtful consideration by me and approval by His Imperial Majesty, Emperor William III,
I am proud to announce that the Embassy application submitted by Aquitayne is hereby accepted.
The exact address for the new Aquitayne embassy is 200 Independence Dr, Lyncanestria City, Lyncanestria.
The Empire welcomes you and hopes that this embassy establishment may bear fruit to better diplomatic understanding between our two nations.

Cordially,
Last edited by Lyncanestria on Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
: Vehicular accident kills 3, including Fleury CF striker :: Burgoyard seperatist demonstrations turn violent in Jugny :: After a term out of office, Mariard regains Premiership :: Emperor undertakes official visit to Vannois :: Baudelaire Systems unveil newest phone, the Astro 4 :: Moulins declares Caeseti regime "illegitimate" :

Lacus Magni
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lacus Magni » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:08 am

TO: Georges Whitaker, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lyncanetsria
FROM: Minister Michael Violanti, Lacian Foreign Ministry on Behalf of Caesar

Attached is our application for an Embassy within Lyncanetsria. Caesar and both Tribunes of the Senate have decided that Maria Calidius will represent the Latin people in your nation.. We look forward to further positive relations between our two nations and a prosperous future. Upon approval of our embassy, we would greatly appreciate the opening of a Lyncanetsrian Embassy with in the Empire.

God Bless,
Michael Violanti, Minister of Foreign Relations

Embassy or Consulate: Embassy

Official Name of Applicant Nation: The Empire of Lacus Magni, Latin Empire
Government Type: Enlightened Absolutism
Head of State: Caesar Jason Augustus, Emperor of the Latins
Head of Government: same
Foreign Minister or Equivalent: Michael Violanti
Wars (Past & Present) Involved In: (none RP)

Ambassador's Legal Name: Maria Calidius
Ambassador's Family (if applicable): Husband - Thomas, Sons - Gaius, Marcus, Tertius
Are There Any Health or Security Issues We Should Be Alerted of? None
Diplomatic Staff (Secretaries, Attaches, etc): 25
Security Staff (max 24): 15
Service Staff: 15
Will you be hiring locally?: Yes, some service staff.
Weapons (Type and Total Number): Handguns, tazers, swords for each member of the security staff.
Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number): 3 Mercedes C-Class

Would You Like for the Empire of Lyncanestria to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes (link in sig)
Would You Like to Enter a Free Trade Agreement? Not at this time

Special Requests (Ambassadorial or Diplomatic):Ambassador Calidius wishes that her boys be placed in a prestigious private, preferably Catholic school.
Admin and Member of Ajax (Discord)
Active Projects
Latium (Map) | Sydalon (Map) | Gelonia (Map) | Vardana (Map)

Lyncanestria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Lacus Magni: Re-Embassy Program

Postby Lyncanestria » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Lacus Magni wrote:-- Embassy Application --

TO: Michael Violanti, Minister of Foreign Relations of Lacus Magni

To Mr. Michael Violanti, after careful examination and thoughtful consideration by me and approval by His Imperial Majesty, Emperor William III,
I am proud to announce that the Embassy application submitted by Lacus Magni is hereby accepted.
The exact address for the new Lacus Magni embassy is 140 Main St. North, Lyncanestria City, Lyncanestria.

Also, your special request for an education for the children of the Ambassador Maria Calidius has been looked over and me and my staff have come up with a number of prestigious primary schools within the city of Lyncanetsria. The following schools that are listed are not all Catholic, but a mix between secular and religious schools and if they should have a religious affiliation, it is noted next to the school name along with the language of the school and academic rating given by the School Board of Lyncanestria (marked with ).
  • Imperial Academy of Lyncanestria; Church of Lyncanestria, English, French (◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊)
  • Moreau Academy of Lyncanestria; Secular, English (◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊)
  • Charles Villeneuve Primary School; Secular, English, French (◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊)
  • St. Mary's Catholic Academy; Roman Catholic, English, French (◊ ◊ ◊ ◊ ◊)
  • Philippe I's Imperial Academy; Church of Lyncanestria, English, French (◊ ◊ ◊ ◊)

Lastly, I would like to assure you that the opening of a Lyncanestrian Embassy within the borders of Lacus Magni will most surely be considered.
The Empire welcomes you and hopes that this embassy establishment may bear fruit to better diplomatic understanding between our two nations.

Cordially,

Viktorya
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Viktorya » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:44 pm

To: Georges Whitaker, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lyncanestria

Concerning the recent opening of Lyncanestria's embassy programme, His Imperial Majesty Theodore I has determined to make known His desire for a union between our two great States. As God wills it, let there be peace and harmony between our Empires.

Official Name of Applicant Nation: The Federal Empire of Viktorya
Government Type: Federal Empire/Noble Republic
Head of State: His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Theodore I
Head of Government: Commissioner-General Karl Bonner
Foreign Minister or Equivalent: Zorous Eckhardt
Wars (Past & Present) Involved In: Viktoryan Imperial Civil War (1805), Jeraali-Arcadian War (1905-1908,) Suboese Defense War (1923-1926), The Valcourt Revolutionary War (1931-1935), Sharzadi-Arcadian War (1959-1964), The Dourangan Conflict (Ongoing, troops stationed since 1969), Suboese-Oromban War (1974-1980), Jeraali Revolutionary War (1996-Present), Tulorean War (2005-Present)

Ambassador's Legal Name: Lord Storra Alexander Heinzlin
Ambassador's Family (if applicable): None
Are There Any Health or Security Issues We Should Be Alerted of? Lord Heinzlin is a transgender man--biologically female, male by identity. He has undergone female to male sexual reassignment surgery. While this does not posit any direct risks to his health, it is important for Lyncanestrian health officials to know this in case of emergency.
Diplomatic Staff (Secretaries, Attaches, etc): 20
Security Staff (max 24): 12
Service Staff: 25
Will you be hiring locally?: Yes
Weapons (Type and Total Number): x10 H&K G36C, x25 Walther P99,
Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number): x5 Volkswagen Tiguan, x3 Volkswagen Jetta

Would You Like for the Empire of Lyncanestria to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes

Special Requests (Ambassadorial or Diplomatic): None at present.
Freude, schöner Götterfunken*
Tochter aus Elysium,
Wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum!
Deine Zauber binden wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt;
Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Lyncanestria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Viktorya: Re-Embassy Application

Postby Lyncanestria » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:30 am

Viktorya wrote:-- Embassy Application --

TO: Zorous Eckhardt of the Imperial Office of Foreign Affairs of Victorya

To Mr. Zorous Eckhardt, after careful examination and thoughtful consideration by me and approval by His Imperial Majesty, Emperor William III,
I am proud to announce that the Embassy application submitted by the Federal Republic of Viktorya is hereby accepted.
The exact address for the new Viktoryan embassy is 001 Villeneuve Rd, Lyncanestria City, Lyncanestria.

Cordially,

Mikhailgrad
Envoy

Founded: Apr 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mikhailgrad » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:51 pm

EXMIN (Acronym for EXVAT NAZHDA A INTERITELIYA MINISTVO) - MINISTERY OF FORGEIN AFFAIRS (AND INTERNATIONAL INTELLIGENCE)

Embassy or Consulate: Consulate

Official Name of Applicant Nation: Russasian Satelite State of the Mikhailgradian Socialdemocrat Federation.
Government Type: Semirepresentative Republic.
Head of State: Mikhail Maurícievich
Head of Government: Zakhary Medvedévski
Foreign Minister or Equivalent: Grigori Slavitevski
Wars (Past & Present) Involved In: None, only the Revolution of 1291-1299 and the Mikhailgrád Civil War (1812-1817). And we are invaded in 1941 by the nazi forces.

Ambassador's Legal Name: Alexander von Brundswick. (Aleksándr Brundvich)
Ambassador's Family (if applicable): No.
Are There Any Health or Security Issues We Should Be Alerted of? No.
Diplomatic Staff (Secretaries, Attaches, etc): 212 Diplomatic Officinists, 8 secretaries.
Security Staff (max 24): 24
Weapons (Type and Total Number): 25 Magnum
Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number): 30 "AFS 310" (like Hyundai Tucson)

Would You Like for the Empire of Lyncanestria to establish an embassy in your nation? You already did it.
Would You Like to Enter a Free Trade Agreement? Yes.

Special Requests (Ambassadorial or Diplomatic): Commercial Alliance.

Sincerely, the minister of FAII;
I am a socialist. I'm not a communist. I hate communism. They are different words and are not at all synonymous.

Democracy, Welfare State, Socialist Democracy, Social-democracy, Social-liberalism, Liberalism, Environmentalism, Sustainability, Equity, Secularism, Atheism.
Socialism, Conservatism, Feminism, Religions.
Authoritarianism, Communism (Juche, Maoism, Marxism, Leninism...), Fascism (Nazism, Neo-nazism, National-bolchevism), Anarchism, Religious fundamentalism.

Lyncanestria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Michailgrád: Re-Consulate Application

Postby Lyncanestria » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:17 pm

Mikhailgrad wrote:--Consulate Application --

TO: Grigori Slavitevski of Mikailgrád

To Mr. Grigori Slavitevski, following the careful and thoughtful examination of your nation's application and after the approval of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor William III,
I am pleased to announce that the Consulate application submitted by the Satellite State of Mihailgrád is hereby accepted.
The exact address for the new Mikailgrád consulate is 1904 Patrick Tidwell Ave, Lugarne, Lyncanestria.
As well, we accept your request for a commercial alliance and therefore you may consider our countries officially trading partners.
However, we would ask you if you could please lower your diplomatic staff to a number that could perhaps be more reasonable, no more than 100 if you could.

Cordially,
Last edited by Lyncanestria on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Demphor
Senator

Founded: Jun 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Demphor » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:37 pm

Official Diplomatic Communique of the 2nd Demphorian Empire

To: The Honourable Empire of Lyncanestria

Dear Sir(s) or Madame(s),

May it be in the interest of His Majesties Government that official diplomatic ties be established between the Great Empire of Lyncanestria and the United Commonwealth Realm of the 2nd Demphorian Empire.

Official Name of Applicant Nation: The United Commonwealth Realm of the 2nd Demphorian Empire
Government Type: Absolute Democratic State
Head of State: His Royal Majesty King George Dormor III
Head of Government: Royal Marshal Henry Anderson
Foreign Minister or Equivalent: General Fredrick Henderson
Wars (Past & Present) Involved In: The Great Wunderbares Paradies Island War (as a Colonial Dependency); The Demphor-Torashi War (attacked); The Gearrian Wars (in support of The Kingdom of Gearria, however condemned any genocide committed by allies)

Ambassador's Legal Name: Arnold Clyde
Ambassador's Family (if applicable): None
Are There Any Health or Security Issues We Should Be Alerted of? No
Diplomatic Staff (Secretaries, Attaches, etc): 50 diplomats, secretaries and attaches
Security Staff (max 24): 24 Royal Foreign Legion guards.
Service Staff: 60 service staff
Weapons (Type and Total Number): .30-06 BAR Model 1918
Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number): Willys MB

Would You Like for the Empire of Lyncanestria to establish an embassy in your nation? Already established diplomatic ties
Would You Like to Enter a Free Trade Agreement? No
Would You Like to Enter a Military Alliance? It is the interest of His Majesties Government to establish a military alliance.

Special Requests (Ambassadorial or Diplomatic): No

May our countries prosper well.

Signed,
His Royal Majesty
The Honourable King-Emperor George H. Dormor
King-Emperor of the 2nd Demphorian Empire (United Commonwealth Realm)
King of Clonmele (United Commonwealth Realm)
King of the Bofimian Soviet Republic (United Commonwealth Realm)
Emperor of Skandia (United Commonwealth Realm)
Emperor of Dimosnek (United Commonwealth Realm)
Lord-Protector of the United Commonwealth Realms and All of its Dominions.
Get money out of politics, join Wolf PAC
iiWikiNational Anthem of Demphor
“When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?"
~ John Maynard Keynes

Polkopia
Minister

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polkopia » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:52 pm

To: Georges Whitaker, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lyncanetsria

As it is my duty as foreign minister, I, Viktor Noff, hereby send you the following application to attempt to establish foreign relations between our two great nations. We hope that the establishment of an embassy in Lyncanetsria will lead to a prosperous future for both of our nations, and eventually lead to a long lasting friendship between us. We hope to hear from the Lyncanetsrian government soon. Thank you for your time.

Foreign Minister of Polkopia

Official Name of Applicant Nation: The Allied States of Polkopia
Government Type: Totalitarianism
Head of State: Semyon Polk
Head of Government: Semyon Polk
Foreign Minister or Equivalent: Viktor Noff
Wars (Past & Present) Involved In: We are not currently involved in any wars. The following list is of all past wars in Polkopia.

1063 A.D.: Attack of Novgorod

1102 A.D.: Polivskovy Massacre

1379 A.D. - 1398 A.D: Russo-Polkopian War

1612 A.D. - 1702 A.D: Polkopi Uprising

1856 A.D. - 1871 A.D.: Swedish-Polkopian War

2011 A.D. - August 1st, 2012 A.D.: Polkopian Revolutionary War

Ambassador's Legal Name: Jakob Gregorivich Polonov
Ambassador's Family (if applicable): N/A
Are There Any Health or Security Issues We Should Be Alerted of? N/A
Diplomatic Staff (Secretaries, Attaches, etc): 15
Security Staff (max 24): 13
Service Staff: 10
Will you be hiring locally?: Yes (Translators, cultural ministers, etc.)
Weapons (Type and Total Number): 2 cans of mace per security staff member
Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number): 1 White armored Honda Civic

Would You Like for the Empire of Lyncanestria to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes (OoC: See link in signature)
Would You Like to Enter a Military Alliance? Yes

Special Requests (Ambassadorial or Diplomatic): N/A
Anthem (Instrumental) Factbook Embassy
Check out the Polkopian Premier League

1st place: 8 Times (WV25, WV30, WV35 WV39, WV44, WV48, WV50, WV75)
2nd place: 2 Times (WV26, WV34)
3rd place (8 Times: WV27, WV31, WV32, WV37, WV54, WV59, WV70, WV72)

Lyncanestria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Demphor: Re-Embassy Application

Postby Lyncanestria » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:03 am

Demphor wrote:-- Embassy Application --

TO: General Frederick Henderson

To Gen. Frederick Henderson, following the careful and thoughtful examination of your nation's application and after the approval of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor William III,
I am pleased to announce that the Embassy application submitted by the Old Catholic Empire of Demphor is hereby accepted.
The exact address for the new embassy is 141 Main St North, Lyncanestria, Lyncanestria.
As well, we accept your request for a military alliance and therefore you may consider our countries officially allies in war.

Cordially,
Last edited by Lyncanestria on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lyncanestria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Polkopia: Re-Embassy Application

Postby Lyncanestria » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:14 am

Polkopia wrote:-- Embassy Application --

TO: Mr. Viktor Noff

To Mr. Viktor Noff, following the careful and thoughtful examination of your nation's application and after the approval of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor William III,
I am pleased to announce that the Embassy application submitted by the Allied States of Polkopia is hereby accepted.
The exact address for the new embassy is 142 Main St North, Lyncanestria, Lyncanestria.
Your request for a free trade agreement has been reviewed and accepted. As well, we accept your offer for a military alliance.

Cordially,

Bordoria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 03, 2003
Left-wing Utopia

Diplomatic Mission Application, Bordoira

Postby Bordoria » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:03 am

Y Værỉþaß Y'Ðøyrnuß l'Uniuß a Bordȯrıa

The Most Serene United Kingdom of Bordoria

La très Sérénissime Royaume-Uni de Bordoria

La plimulto Serene Unuigita Reĝlando de Bordoria

Libertas

La Mỉnỉßþèr Y'Aƒƒen Exeaß
Ministry of External Affairs
Ministère des Affaires extérieures
Departemento de Fremdaj Aferoj

From: The Hon. Dame Viktoria MabKarolus-Ze'evMissanabe, Secretary of State for External Affairs
To: The Hon. Georges Whitaker, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Lyncanestria
Subject: Diplomatic Mission Application, Ministry of External Affairs, Bordoria

1 November, 2012

To the honourable minister,

I write to you on the behalf of His Royal & Imperial Majesty Leopold III, King & Emperor of the Bordorians, his government, and the Bordorian people.

After accepting your nation's friendship and its application for an embassy within Bordoria, the people of Bordoria and their Emperor wish to reciprocate, and extend their hand of peace and friendship to the people of The Empire of Lyncanestria. After consultation with the Prime Minister and other heads of government, and the approval of the three chambers of Parliament, HR&IM The Emperor wishes to establish an embassy of Bordoria, along with two consulates, within Lyncanestria.

The President & Head of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, HR&IM The Emperor, hereby accredits as Bordoria's ambassador to Lyncanestria, The Hon. Dame Edna Krandel. Furthermore, we also invite you to set up an embassy, consulates and trade offices within Bordoria. We look forward to cementing the bonds of friendship between our great monarchies.

Sincerely and Respectfully

Dame Viktoria MabKarolus-Ze'evMissanabe, EPC, KCB, EC, BD, FRSB, MP
Secretary of State for External Affairs

Official Name of Applicant Nation: The Most Serene United Kingdom of Bordoria
Government Type: Federal Constitutional Monarchy, Liberal Parliamentary Democracy
Head of State: His Royal & Imperial Majesty King-Emperor Leopold III, King & Emperor of the Bordorians, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, First Citizen and Most Serene Prince of the People, Chief of State, President & Head of the Committee on Foreign Affairs
Head of Government: The National Federal Council
- Prime Minister & Head of Government The Rt. Hon. Sir H.H. Sekou van der Walles, EPC, HC, KA, CCB, OM, EC, FRSB, MP
- President & Head of Government The Rt. Hon. Dame Lisa F. Lincoln, EPC, HC, CCB, National Hero of Bordoria, National Hero of Labour, FRSB
- Lord Provost & Head of Government The Rt. Hon. Dame Melinda MabJames-Ze'evFredricksberg, EPC, HC, KA, OnxO
- Lord Proconsul & Head of Government The Rt. Hon. Lord Damion P. Smythe, Baron Temporal, EPC, HC, National Hero of Labour, MMV, FRSB
- Lord Proconsul & Head of Government The Rt. Hon. Lady Alexandra MabVictor-Ze'evHoltz, XII Countess of Holtz, EPC, HC, OM, OnxO, EC

Foreign Minister or Equivalent: Secretary of State for External Affairs The Hon. Dame Viktoria MabKarolus-Ze'evMissanabe, EPC, KCB, EC, BD, FRSB, MP
Wars (Past & Present) Involved In: The Second Baron War, The Fifty Year War. (none currently)

Ambassador's Legal Name: The Hon. Dame Edna Krandel, HC, OTor, Btts.
Ambassador's Family (if applicable): Daughter (aged 12)
Are There Any Health or Security Issues We Should Be Alerted of? Daughter has a peanut allergy.
Diplomatic Staff (Secretaries, Attaches, etc): 12
Service Staff: 30
Will you be hiring locally?: Yes (for maintenance and house keeping duties, interpreters if required)
Weapons (Type and Total Number): Each guard will carry an FN Five-seveN pistol, an FN P90 SMG, a Taser, an 'Enforcer' Shockmace, and a Mace® Pepper Gun. Guards will each also be equipped with a pair of 'Blacktalon' Combat Gloves (Type 3).
Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number): 2x Continental Motors Corporation W600 armoured limousines, 2x Weimmel Motor Carrage Company Mk IV TranspoVan for general duties, 2x Brough Superior SS100 Motorcycles, 1x HU-1 Huey Utility Helicopter (all vehicles unarmed).

Would You Like for the Empire of Lyncanestria to establish an embassy in your nation? You already have
Would You Like to Enter a Free Trade Agreement? We have a trade agreement.
Would You Like to Enter a Military Alliance? Not at present.

Special Requests (Ambassadorial or Diplomatic): If possible, we would like our embassy to be built according to these specifications - link

Government Type: Federal Constitutional Monarchy, Liberal Parliamentary Democracy
Head of State: His Royal & Imperial Majesty King-Emperor Leopold III, King & Emperor of the Bordorians, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, First Citizen and Most Serene Prince of the People, Chief of State, President & Head of the Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Prime Minister & Head of Government The Rt. Hon. Sir H.H. Sekou van der Walles, EPC, HC, KA, CCB, OM, EC, FRSB, MP
- President & Head of Government The Rt. Hon. Dame Lisa F. Lincoln, EPC, HC, CCB, National Hero of Bordoria, National Hero of Labour, FRSB
- Lord Provost & Head of Government The Rt. Hon. Dame Melinda MabJames-Ze'evFredricksberg, EPC, HC, KA, OnxO
- Lord Proconsul & Head of Government The Rt. Hon. Lord Damion P. Smythe, Baron Temporal, EPC, HC, National Hero of Labour, MMV, FRSB
- Lord Proconsul & Head of Government The Rt. Hon. Lady Alexandra MabVictor-Ze'evHoltz, XII Countess of Holtz, EPC, HC, OM, OnxO, EC

Foreign Minister or Equivalent: Secretary of State for External Affairs The Hon. Dame Viktoria MabKarolus-Ze'evMissanabe, EPC, KCB, EC, BD, FRSB, MP
Wars (Past & Present) Involved In: The Second Baron War, The Fifty Year War. (none currently)

Ambassador's Legal Name: The Hon. Alexander Hume, HC.
Ambassador's Family (if applicable): Wife
Diplomatic Staff (Secretaries, Attaches, etc): 10
Security Staff (max 24): 14
Will you be hiring locally?: Yes (for maintenance and house keeping duties, interpreters if required)
Weapons (Type and Total Number): Each guard will carry an FN Five-seveN pistol, an FN P90 SMG, a Taser, an 'Enforcer' Shockmace, and a Mace® Pepper Gun. Guards will each also be equipped with a pair of 'Blacktalon' Combat Gloves (Type 3).
Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number): 1x Continental Motors Corporation W600 armoured limousine, 1x Weimmel Motor Carrage Company Mk IV TranspoVan for general duties, 2x Brough Superior SS100 Motorcycles (all vehicles unarmed).

Would You Like for the Empire of Lyncanestria to establish an embassy in your nation? You already have

Special Requests (Ambassadorial or Diplomatic):N/A

Ambassador's Legal Name: The Hon. Andrea MabCassius-Ze'evDoran, HC.
Ambassador's Family (if applicable): Husband, son
Diplomatic Staff (Secretaries, Attaches, etc): 10
Security Staff (max 24): 14
Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number): 1x Continental Motors Corporation W600 armoured limousine, 1x Weimmel Motor Carrage Company Mk IV TranspoVan for general duties, 2x Brough Superior SS100 Motorcycles (all vehicles unarmed).

Special Requests (Ambassadorial or Diplomatic):N/A
Last edited by Bordoria on Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Murray land
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Murray land » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Embassy or Consulate: embassy
Official Name of Applicant Nation: United Celtic Kingdom of Murray land
Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: King Thomas the 2nd
Head of Government: PM Christopher William
Foreign Minister or Equivalent: King Thomas the 2nd
Wars (Past & Present) Involved In: n/a

Ambassador's Legal Name: Hannah D'arcy
Ambassador's Family (if applicable): Husband Tyler Michaels two children
Are There Any Health or Security Issues We Should Be Alerted of? n/a
Diplomatic Staff (Secretaries, Attaches, etc): 30
Service Staff: 16
Will you be hiring locally?: yes
Weapons (Type and Total Number): desert eagle 45. cal side arm, AR-15 Armalite
Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number): 12 Land Rover sports

Would You Like for the Empire of Lyncanestria to establish an embassy in your nation? yes
Would You Like to Enter a Free Trade Agreement? yes
Would You Like to Enter a Military Alliance? yes

Special Requests (Ambassadorial or Diplomatic): no
Last edited by Murray land on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Got Salt?

Lyncanestria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Bordoria: Re-Embassy Application

Postby Lyncanestria » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:12 pm

Bordoria wrote:-- Embassy & Consulate Applications --

Official Communiqué from the

Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Lyncanestria

TO: The Hon. Dame Viktoria MabKarolus-Ze'evMissanabe

To Mrs. Dame Viktoria MabKarolus-Ze'evMissanabe, first and foremost, I would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for an embassy and consulated here at our humble nation. I would like to inform you that following careful and thoughtful examination of Bordoria' embassy and consulate applications by me, my staff, and after the approval of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor William III, it gives me great satisfaction to announce that the embassy and consulate requests submitted by the Most Serene United Kingdom of Bordoria are hereby accepted.

We strongly hope that this may be the beginning of fruitful friendly diplomatic relations between our two great countries. The new Bordorian embassy location is situated at your requested location of 007 Villeneuve Road. Unfortunately, the Embassies are pre-built in lots and ready for occupation and therefore cannot be built-to-order. We apologize for the inconvinience, however, the consulates will be built in the manner which you have given. Also, a suite at the International Imperial Hotel has been reserved and prepared for the arrival of Ambassador Dame Edna Krandel and her daughter.

Your consulates which will be situated in Teschen and Lugarne have been ordered to be remodeled to your specifications and they are expected to be completed by February of 2013. The future consulate location in Teschen is 460 Old Market Sq., Teschen, Lyncanestria. The future location for the consulate in Lugarne is 3081 Kendall Rd., Lugarne, Lyncanestria.

On behalf of the Lyncanestrian government and her people, I officially welcome you to the Empire of Lyncanestria. We hope that your representatives find their stays in the country to be most comfortable and we wish for the continued collaboration between our nations. Again, we wish for this Bordorian diplomatic mission in our country to be the beginning of a long-lasting friendship and for the furthering of international understanding and cooperation between our two great states.

Cordially,

Lyncanestria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Murrayland: Re-Embassy Application

Postby Lyncanestria » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Murray land wrote:-- Embassy Application --

TO: His Majesty, King Thomas II

To His Majesty, King Thomas II, before I begin my formal reply to your application, I would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for an embassy here in our nation. I would like to inform you that after careful and thoughtful examination of Murrayland's embassy applications by me, my staff, and after the approval of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor William III, it pleases me to be able to announce that the embassy requests submitted by the United Celtic Kingdom of Murrayland are hereby accepted.

We strongly hope that this may be the beginning of diplomatic relations between our two great countries. The new Murrayland embassy location is situated at your requested location of 143 Main St. North. The future Ambassadorial residence for Mrs. D'Arcy has been reserved and prepared for her and her family's arrival.

Your requests for a military alliance and free trade agreement have been reviewed and I have come to a final decision. We will gladly accept your offer for a free-trade agreement and hope that this may enhance and help both our economies and may they prosper. However, regarding your offer for a military alliance, unfortunately, we are afraid we cannot accept such terms at the moment. Regardless, we still hope for our country's continued friendship.

As mentioned in my introduction, we wish for this diplomatic mission from Murrayland in our country to be the beginning of a long-lasting friendship and for the furthering of international understanding and cooperation between our two states. We hope that your representatives find their stays in the country to be most comfortable and we wish for the continued collaboration between our nations. And lastly, behalf of the Lyncanestrian government, His Imperial Majesty, and the citizens of Lyncanestria, I welcome you to our great Empire.

Cordially,

Songhia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 27, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Songhia » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:04 am

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE OF THE REPUBLIC OF SONGHIA
From the desk of Colonel Joseph Shoma, Minister of Diplomacy and Foreign Affairs

To His Excellency Mr. Georges Whitaker, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lyncanestria

Dear sir,

It is with tremendous interest that we received your communique. It would be to Songhia's great felicitation and delight to strengthen the relationship between our two great peoples in the fields of industry, trade, and culture. In pursuit of this goal, we would be honored to establish an embassy in your nation. We respond to your questionnaire as such:

Embassy Application

Official Name of Applicant Nation: The Republic of Songhia
Government Type: Temporarily Military-Supervised Democracy / Iron-Fisted Consumerist
Head of State: President David Sundiata
Head of Government: General Edward Ouadouye
Foreign Minister or Equivalent: Colonel Joseph Shoma
Wars (Past & Present) Involved In: Niger War (1982-1985), Guinean Wars (1973-1974, 1977-1978), War of Songhian Independence (1958-1963), other wars 1835-1963 as part of the British Empire

Ambassador's Full Legal Name: Emanuel Layende
Ambassador's Family (if applicable): Wife, Victoria Layende. No minor children.
Are There Any Health or Security Issues We Should Be Alerted of? None.
Diplomatic Staff (Secretaries, Attaches, etc): 6
Security Staff (max 24): 10
Service/Maintenance Staff: 6
Weapons (Type and Total Number): 11x 9mm handguns
Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number): 1x Peugeot 508, with security modifications

Would You Like to Enter a Free Trade Agreement? No
Would You Like to Enter a Military Alliance? No

Please Declare any Drugs, Animals, or Plants which will be brought into the country: None
Special Requests (Ambassadorial or Diplomatic):
None

Please respond if there are any further questions. We look forward to doing business with your people.

Faithfully,
Colonel Joseph Shoma
Diplomatic Program of the Republic of Songhia - Factbook
Whenever you see a word ending in -e or -ey, it's supposed to end in é - ie the city of Yandé, Brg. Simon Touré, and so on.
I also control Aurinsula and sometimes post interchangeably with it.

Lyncanestria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Songhia: Re-Embassy Application

Postby Lyncanestria » Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:21 pm

Songhia wrote:-- Embassy Application --

TO: Colonel Joseph Shoma

To His Excellency, Colonel Joseph Shoma, first and foremost, I would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for an embassy here in our nation. I would like to inform you that after careful and thoughtful examination of Songhia's embassy applications by me, my staff, and after the approval of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor William III, it pleases me to be able to tell you that the embassy requests submitted by your Republic has hereby been accepted.

We strongly hope that this may be the beginning of friendly diplomatic relations and international cooperation between our two great nations. The new Songhia embassy location is at your requested location at Independence Drive, with the exact address being at 201 Independence Dr., Lyncanestria, Lyncanestria. The future Ambassadorial residence for Mrs. Layene at the International Imperial Hotel has been reserved and prepared for his and his family's arrival.

We accept your request for a Lyncanestrian Embassy in Songhia and we will try to submit an application at the next available moment.

As mentioned in my introduction, we wish for this diplomatic mission from Songhia in our country to be the beginning of a long-lasting friendship and for the furthering of international understanding and cooperation between our two states. We hope that your representatives find their stays in the country to be most comfortable and we wish for the continued collaboration between our nations. And lastly, behalf of the Lyncanestrian government, His Imperial Majesty, and the citizens of Lyncanestria, I welcome you to our great Empire.

Cordially,

Nationalist Eminral Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Eminral Republic » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:50 pm

Embassy Application

Official Name of Applicant Nation: Federation of Nationalist Eminral Republic
Government Type: Federal state, semi-presidential republic
Head of State: Rt. Hon. Pres. Stephen Blair
Head of Government: Rt. Hon. PM. John Lohan (Acting)
Foreign Minister or Equivalent: Hon. Min. James Mcartney
Wars (Past & Present) Involved In: Siege of Victoria (Around 1901), Red uprising (1956-1959), Eminral Revolution (2007-2008)

Ambassador's Full Legal Name: James von Elleanor
Ambassador's Family (if applicable): n/a
Are There Any Health or Security Issues We Should Be Alerted of? healthy
Security Staff (max 24): 20
Service/Maintenance Staff: 9
Will you be hiring locally?: yes
Weapons (Type and Total Number): 15 M16 rifle (main arm, emergency use), Berreta M9 (side arm)
Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number): 3 diplomatic cars, 2 security vehicles and 2 helicopters

Would You Like for the Empire of Lyncanestria to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=206715
Would You Like to Enter a Military Alliance? Yes

Please Declare any Drugs, Animals, or Plants which will be brought into the country: n/a
We request safe passage of our citizen inside the embassy if ever any violence broke out that may put the lives of our ambassador in danger.
[align=center]
Federation of Eminral RepublicPederasyon ng Republika ng Eminral
エミンラル共和連邦 Federación de la República Eminral

-Tijan
Secretary

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby -Tijan » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Dear leaders of Lyncanestria,
My duties as Foreign Minister require me to petition other countries for permission to send diplomatic envoys. I don't feel this much as a job requirement but more as a duty to serve the people of my country in interests in your country as well as foster new and hopefully beneficial relations. With that said I ask that you will accept our application.
Sign,
Paol Redrigo

Embassy Application

Official Name of Applicant Nation: The Regal Electorate State of Tijan
Government Type: Elected Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy
Head of State: King Venisla Gouraba
Head of Government: Minister of State Karmena Hanta
Foreign Minister or Equivalent: Minister Paol Redrigo
Wars (Past & Present) Involved In: n/a (haven't had time to do much history creation)

Ambassador's Full Legal Name: Marsello Benettine Resaphel Neuguentes
Ambassador's Family (if applicable): Hannah (Wife)
Diplomatic Staff (Secretaries, Attaches, etc): 27
Security Staff (max 24): 17
Service/Maintenance Staff: 12
Weapons (Type and Total Number): 18 HK33s, 18 P229s, 35 Cans of pepperspray
Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number): 4 CT-Néma Varàs, 2 Opel Astras

Would You Like for the Empire of Lyncanestria to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=206691
Would You Like to Enter a Free Trade Agreement? See after you make an application
Would You Like to Enter a Military Alliance? See after you make an application

Please Declare any Drugs, Animals, or Plants which will be brought into the country: None

Lyncanestria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Nationalist Eminral Republic: Re-Embassy Application

Postby Lyncanestria » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Nationalist Eminral Republic wrote:-- Embassy Application --

TO: the Honorable Minister James McCartney, Nationalistic Eminral Republic

To His Excellency, the Honorable Minister James McCartney, after review of the application submitted by the Nationalistic Eminral Republic by me, I am sorry to inform you that it has been denied. As mentioned above, every application submitted by any foreign country must be accompanied by a communiqué. If you would still like to open an embassy in Lyncanestria, which we would like for the Nationalistic Eminral Republic, we suggest you re-submit with at least a small formal letter of a couple sentences and an addressed beginning. We still wish for great diplomatic relations between the Republic and the Empire, but until you can see to this problem I am afraid that will not be possible.

Cordially,

Lyncanestria
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lyncanestria » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:04 pm

-Tijan wrote:-- Embassy Application --

TO: Minister Paol Redigo, Tijan

To His Excellency, Minister Paol Redigo, firstly, I would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for an embassy here in our nation. I am proud to announce to you that after careful and thorough consideration of Tijan's embassy applications by me, my staff, and after the approval of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor William III, it pleases me to be able to tell you that the embassy requests submitted by your Republic has hereby been accepted.

I hope that this may only be the beginning of friendly international diplomacy between Lyncanestria and Tijan. The new Tijan embassy will be at the requested location of Villeneuve Road, the exact address for your nations embassy is 002 Villeneuve Rd., Lyncanestria, Lyncanestria. The accommodations for Ambassador Neuguentes at the International Imperial Hotel have been been reserved and prepared for his and his wife's arrival.

Regarding your request for a Lyncanestrian Embassy in Tijan, I will try to submit an application to your embassy program at the next available moment.

As I had mentioned above, we wish for this diplomatic mission from Tijan in our nation to be the beginning of a long-lasting friendship and for the furthering of international understanding and cooperation between our two states. We hope that your representatives find their stays in the country to be most comfortable and we wish for the continued collaboration between our nations. And lastly, behalf of the Lyncanestrian government, His Imperial Majesty, and the citizens of Lyncanestria, I welcome you to our great Empire.

Cordially,

Nationalist Eminral Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nationalist Eminral Republic » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Federation of Eminral Republic

Ministry of Foreign Relations

Official Communique

To whom it may concern:
As advised, we comply to your demands and have put official communique. I hope it will comply to your standards.

Embassy Application

Official Name of Applicant Nation: Federation of Eminral Republic
Government Type: Federal state, semi-presidential republic
Head of State: Rt. Hon. Pres. Stephen Blair
Head of Government: Rt. Hon. PM. John Lohan (Acting)
Foreign Minister or Equivalent: Hon. Min. James Mcartney
Wars (Past & Present) Involved In:Siege of Victoria (Around 1901), Red uprising (1956-1959), Eminral Revolution (2007-2008)

Ambassador's Full Legal Name: James von Elleanor
Ambassador's Family (if applicable): n/a
Are There Any Health or Security Issues We Should Be Alerted of? healthy
Security Staff (max 24): 20
Service/Maintenance Staff: 9
Will you be hiring locally?: no
Weapons (Type and Total Number): 15 M16 rifle (main arm, emergency use), Berreta M9 (service firearm)
Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number): 3 diplomatic cars (Ford Expedition 2010), 2 security vehicles (Audi A8 W12) and 2 helicopters (HH65 Dolphin)

Would You Like for the Empire of Lyncanestria to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=206715
Would You Like to Enter a Military Alliance? No

Please Declare any Drugs, Animals, or Plants which will be brought into the country: n/a
Please allow safe passage of our team in case of emergency
Last edited by Nationalist Eminral Republic on Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[align=center]
Federation of Eminral RepublicPederasyon ng Republika ng Eminral
エミンラル共和連邦 Federación de la República Eminral

Tierra Azure
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tierra Azure » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:36 am

Department of Foreign Affairs[./size]

To: Minister Georges Whitaker
From: Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Theresa Lourdes Aguinaldo
Date: 11/04/12

To Minister Graye; Ministry of Foreign Affairs,

First and foremost, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Theresa Lourdes Aguinalo, and I act as the Republic of Tierra Azure's Secretary of Foreign Affairs. I, on behalf of my government, offer my sincere greetings to the people of Lyncanestria, and their monarch, William III.

It is in my capacity to officiate formal diplomatic relations between my represented country and other nations, and as such I approach you today to request that an embassy of the Republic be constructed within Lyncanestria to serve as a foundation of stronger communication, friendship, and cooperation between our two nations and their respective governments.

I have attached the required information below, and I hope that I have done so satisfactorily.

[size=115]Embassy Application

Official Name of Applicant Nation: Republic of Tierra Azure
Government Type: Two-party, Presidential Republic
Head of State: President Ferdinand Martinez
Head of Government: Same as above
Foreign Minister or Equivalent: Secretary of Foreign Affairs, Theresa Lourdes Aguinaldo
Wars (Past & Present) Involved In: None

Ambassador's Full Legal Name: Hsin Lao-cheng
Ambassador's Family (if applicable): Mei (Daughter)
Diplomatic Staff (Secretaries, Attaches, etc): 4 Attaches, 2 Secretaries, and 1 Charge D'affaires
Security Staff (max 24): 10 Soldiers
Service/Maintenance Staff: 1 Janitor, 1 Maintenance Staff, 1 Chef, 1 Physician
Will you be hiring locally?: For the Service Staff
Weapons (Type and Total Number): 10 M9 Pistols
Vehicles (Model(s) and Total Number): 1 Lincoln Town Car, 3 Honda Civics

Would You Like for the Empire of Lyncanestria to establish an embassy in your nation? This has been done
Would You Like to Enter a Free Trade Agreement? This has been done
Would You Like to Enter a Military Alliance? Defensive Treaty already signed

Please Declare any Drugs, Animals, or Plants which will be brought into the country: A few over the counter medicine and some plants for the embassy grounds.

If problems regarding this application do arise, I kindly ask that you inform me at once so that I may rectify it.

Thank you for your time. I hope that bilateral ties between Tierra Azure and Lyncanestria be strengthened even further with this act.

Yours sincerely,
Theresa Lourdes Aguinaldo
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
The United Islands of Tierra Azure
Democracy, Family, and Faith

Somewhat like a Confederation of Southeast Asia, but with the Philippines being the dominant state. What I imagine ASEAN would be like if it is a single country basically. By the way, this is a puppet/second nation of Adwest.
  • Capital: Rivale
    Head of State and Gov't: President Ferdinand Martinez (United Conservatives)
    Economy: Free Market Capitalism
    Military Capability: Sufficient

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information