NATION

PASSWORD

The Bresdennian Realm's Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:33 am

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Bresdennian Realm
Lori Turner, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Hon. John Carmichael, Prime Minister

HM King Brian IV Paul of the Bresdennian Realm

To:The Nation of The Commonwealth of Rightport; Pilots Scott; Ambassador Bryan Cold; FA Minister John Best

Greetings;

First, I say congratulations on the approval of your new embassy in Avion, Bresdennique, BR . We are so eager to build ties with your country. I do send Sir Charles Hubert as Ambassador to The The Commonwealth of Rightport. The Bresdennian Realm is eager to commence trade and enhance each other's economy. Please contact us, so we may further discussions. If you have any concerns or in need of anything please contact my office, with no hesitation.

Thank You
Lori Turner
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Le Royaume le plus Chrétien de Bresdennian
The Most Christian Bresdennian Realm
Kingdoms of Bresdenn, Varionae, Bresdennique, Antionique & Territories

King Brian IV Paul of the Bresdennian Realm
Evangeline Carter, Secretariat
Deborah Chapman-Lewis, Min. of State/Antoine Kelly, Min. of Foreign Affairs & Trade/ Vaughn Paul Jones, Min. of Finance & HM's Treasury/Jefferey St.Goode, Min. of Justice/Dr. Brian Morco, Min. of Education/H.William Hall, Min. of Commerce,Labor & Economics/Amaud- Antoine Bellamy, Min. of National Security/Dr. Jean-Francois Louvre, Min of the Environment, Science & Technology/Karla Peterson, HM's Executive Secretary

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:38 am

To:The Nation of The Collectivist Oligarchy of Vistulange; Rosa Frankenberg

Greetings;

First, I say congratulations on the approval of your new embassy in St.Corlo, Bresdenn, BR. We are so eager to build ties with your country. I do send Dame Josephine Reed as Ambassador to The Collectivist Oligarchy of Vistulange. The Prime Minister and the King have agreed to allow your imports.If you have any concerns or in need of anything please contact my office, with no hesitation.

Thank You
Lori Turner

Deborah Chapman-Lewis, Min. of State/Antoine Kelly, Min. of Foreign Affairs & Trade/ Vaughn Paul Jones, Min. of Finance & HM's Treasury/Jefferey St.Goode, Min. of Justice/Dr. Brian Morco, Min. of Education/H.William Hall, Min. of Commerce,Labor & Economics/Amaud- Antoine Bellamy, Min. of National Security/Dr. Jean-Francois Louvre, Min of the Environment, Science & Technology/Karla Peterson, HM's Executive Secretary

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:46 am

To:The Nation of The Conch Republic of Timmy City; President Stephen Harper; Ambassador Steven Jabs; Sec. of State Bill Ripken

Greetings;

First, I say congratulations on the approval of your new embassy in St. Corlo, Bresdenn, BR . We are so eager to build ties with your country. I do send Countess Ariel Smith as Ambassador to The Conch Republic of Timmy City. The Bresdennian Realm will agree to the Free Trade Agreement but not visa free, we monitor our borders for security reasons. Any security question please forward to Min. Darrin Hughes, Minister of Defense, who sits on the Security Council. If you have any concerns or in need of anything please contact my office, with no hesitation.

Thank You
Lori Turner

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:50 am

To:The Nation of The Democratic Republic of New Ecopia; President Matthew Woods; Ambassador Richard Xavier; FA Minister Yuki Shinji

Greetings;

First, I say congratulations on the approval of your new embassy in St. Corlo, Bresdenn, BR . We are so eager to build ties with your country. I do send Marchioness Patricia Williams as Ambassador to The Democratic Republic of New Ecopia. If you have any concerns or in need of anything please contact my office, with no hesitation.

Thank You
Lori Turner

Archonium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Archonium » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Image Image

KATOIKÍEN IMPERII ARCHONIS

CEYRAN RUVENIUS ARCHONIS
IMPERIAL HOUSE OF ARCHONIS
241212-ARCPL/OECRA/871.49002

To the Hon. Lori Turner, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Bresdennian Realm,

Excuse me for the intrusion but here is the link to our nation's Embassy program:

https://mofa.embassyprogram.arc.gov

I thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,

IMPERIX REI ARCHONIUM
Last edited by Archonium on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Imperial Union of Archonium
Nothing is true, everything is permitted
Embassy Program - Territory of Andracor - Territory of Vericio
Factbook will be made ASAP
(PT/MT/PMT/FT depending on RP. Will always include a litttle bit of FanT)
Pro social democracy, secularism, multiculturalism, gun control, mixed economy, pro-choice, hetero but pro-LGBT rights. Also support and love cookies and brownies.
I'm a native Indonesian and a junior high school student. Sorry if I suck at English.
I'm proud of my nation, only corrupt and assfaced politicians ruins it and its image in the international community.

The Whaltrean District
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Whaltrean District » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:34 am

Nation's Information
Nation's Full name: The Federation of the Whaltrean District
Head of State: Sir Rainothy II
Head of Government: Sir Rainothy II
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equvilent: Sir Zantosky IV
Capital City: Whaltroplis
Type of Government: [] Monarchy [] Democracy [] Oligarchy [] Republic [] other Royal Dictatorship
Where would you like to have an Embassy: [] St.Corlo, Bresdenn, BR [x] Saris, Varionae, BR [] Avion, Bresdennique, BR [] Nasbar, Antionique, BR

Ambassador's Information
Ambassador to the Bresdennian Realm: Lady Lenlsi
Age & Birthdate: 32, 5/6/80
Language(s) spoken: Whaltrean, English, German
Ambassador's Family (if any): Sir Rainothy II, Sir Zantosky IV
Diplomatic Staff Positions & Quanity: 9
Security Staff Positions & Quanity: 12
Service Staff Positions & Quanity: 10
Health & Security Issues: N/A

Additional Information
Vechicles( year, make, model): Whaltrean-made armoured cars (3)
Weaponry Quanity & Items: 34
Do you seek to engage in trade? Yes
If so, what does your country seek to trade? Research in different sources of power.
Special requests and additional information:
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.
Far Left. Liberal. Gay. Atheist.

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:30 am

To:The Nation of The Federation of the Whaltrean District; Sir Rainothy II; Ambassador Lady Lenlsi; FA Minister Sir Zantosky IV

Greetings;

First, I say congratulations on the approval of your new embassy in St. Corlo, Bresdenn, BR . We are so eager to build ties with your country. I do send Sir Luther Grey as Ambassador to The Federation of the Whaltrean District. If you have any concerns or in need of anything please contact my office, with no hesitation.

Thank You
Lori Turner

Republic of Vectors
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Vectors » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:24 am

Nation's Information
Nation's Full name:the Empire of the Republic of Vectors
Head of State:Presidet Justus
Head of Government:President Justus
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equvilent:
Capital City:Vectors
Type of Government: [] Monarchy [X] Democracy [] Oligarchy [X] Republic [] other______mix of 2 X'd types____
Where would you like to have an Embassy: [X] St.Corlo, Bresdenn, BR [] Saris, Varionae, BR [] Avion, Bresdennique, BR [] Nasbar, Antionique, BR

Ambassador's Information
Ambassador to the Bresdennian Realm: Rupert Almanst
Age & Birthdate:41, Aug. 12th, 1967
Language(s) spoken:English, French, Spanish, Mandrid, Cree
Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife and a small baby.
Diplomatic Staff Positions & Quanity:10 assorted people
Security Staff Positions & Quanity:10 sgt and above security men.
Service Staff Positions & Quanity: 1 (a coffe boy)
Health & Security Issues: None

Additional Information
Vechicles( year, make, model):
X4 2012, Cobra armoured vehicles
Weaponry Quanity & Items:2 men with M9 berreta's, 1 with a FN Five-Seven, 2 with modified Taurus Judge revolvers, 2 with M1911 handguns, 1 with a Glock 17, 1 with a desert eagle, and 1 with a Daewoo Precision Industries K7. *All weapons are semi-automatic*
Do you seek to engage in trade? Of course
If so, what does your country seek to trade? Import: Precious metal and minerals Export: Oil, lumber, coltan mineral, uranium, copper and aircraft grade titanium.
Last edited by Republic of Vectors on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Supernation of the Republic of Vectors. factbook for more details.

Top 0.1% for world's largest defense force (164th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's largest arms manufacturing sector (312th in the world)
Top 0.2% for world's safest (315th in the world)

Embassy Program

The New Confederacy of America
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Confederacy of America » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Nation's Information
Nation's Full name:The United Kingdom of The New Confederacy of America
Head of State: King Robert Edward VI
Head of Government: King Robert Edward VI
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equvilent: HRH Crown Prince Micheal, Duke of Mobile
Capital City: Richmond, Virginia
Type of Government: [/] Monarchy [] Democracy [] Oligarchy [] Republic [] other__________
Where would you like to have an Embassy: [] St.Corlo, Bresdenn, BR [] Saris, Varionae, BR [/] Avion, Bresdennique, BR [] Nasbar, Antionique, BR

Ambassador's Information
Ambassador to the Bresdennian Realm: James Hensley, Earl of Houghton
Age & Birthdate: 68 February 13, 1944
Language(s) spoken: English, Latin, French, Dutch
Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife Marilyn (B.1967) and 3 triplet daughters born in 1996 named Charlotte,Evelyn,and Loretta
Diplomatic Staff Positions & Quanity: 2 Personal Secretaries, 1 PR Secretary and His Equerry Lord Jackson Firth, Lord of Chancellorsville
Security Staff Positions & Quanity: 35 royal confederate marines 1 sergeant-at-arms (Commander) 2 Captains, 2 Field Surgeons (ranked 1st LT) and 30 enlisted men split into groups of 15
Service Staff Positions & Quanity: 2 Chefs and 4 Housekeepers
Health & Security Issues: The Ambassador is believed to be an HVT of Islamic Extremists based out of Turkey

Additional Information
Vehicles( year, make, model):3 2010 Lincoln made armored limousines, 2 2009 Chevrolet Suburban Armored SUV's
Weaponry Quanity & Items: 35 Steyr AUG Assault Rifles and 15 FN Five-Seven pistols
Do you seek to engage in trade? in the near future (building a storefront as we speak)
If so, what does your country seek to trade? Natural Resources .
Last edited by The New Confederacy of America on Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:32 pm

To:The Nation of The United Kingdom of The New Confederacy of America; King Robert Edward VI; FA Minister Crown Prince Micheal, Duke of Mobile

Greetings;

I would like to thank you on behalf of the Bresdennian Realm for your interest. Before your application can be completed there is some concerns to discuss. We are looking forward to building ties with your nation but the weapons you requested is larger than a handgun, as agreed in our terms. In addition, We cannot allow foreign tanks of any kind in the capital or capital city of any country or territory in our realm. You have chosen James Hensley, Earl of Houghton to be ambassador. We have denied acceptance for several reasons. We are a peaceful nation and we dont wish to house known targets of terrorist for the fear of our citizens safety. Any act of violence against a foreign diplomat on our soil, will result in offensive measures by the Bresdennian Realm. The Bresdennian Realm wishes that you provide a safer candidate. I want to also acknowledge that the Bresdennian Realm looks forward to trading and selling with your nation. Please resubmit your application for approval. Once again, Thank you and we look forward to approving your application.

Thank You
Lori Turner

Straall
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 16, 2006
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Straall » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:04 am

To:
Hon. Lori Turner, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Lord Axel auf Gustavia Noordstad IV
Imperial Minister of the Exterior
The Empire of Straall, and the unified Kingdoms and Commonwealth of the Straall

Nation's Information
Nation's Full name: The Empire of Straall, and the unified Kingdoms and Commonwealth of the Straall Empire.
Head of State:His Imperial and Royal Majesty Hanswillhelm Bismarck III
Head of Government:The high lord of the empire, his high lord Ullrich Wander Plau Oxenstjäärna V
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:Lord Axel auf Gustavia Noordstad IV
Capital City:Caapricca
Type of Government: [x] Monarchy
Where would you like to have an Embassy: [x] St.Corlo, Bresdenn, BR

Ambassador's Information
Ambassador to the Bresdennian Realm: Lady Loviisa johannasdottir
Age & Birthdate: 35, Jhoord
Language(s) spoken: Straallian, English, French and the language spoken in Bresdenn.
Ambassador's Family (if any): None
Diplomatic Staff Positions & Quanity-30 max: 30
Security Staff Positions & Quanity-10 max: 10
Service Staff Positions & Quanity: 60
Health & Security Issues: None.

Additional Information
Vechicles( year, make, model): 3, 2012 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Utility, 8, 2010 ford crown Victoria police interceptor, 8, Volkswagen minivan Caravelle 2012.
Weaponry Quanity & Items: Basic armament for a embassy security troop 1 ASP batongs, Glock 19 4 Taser X26.
If so, what does your country seek to trade? Technology, Science.

Rights Granted
* Diplomatic immunity and protection under Bresdennian law for the ambassador, his/her family, and staff.
* Recognition of the government of the Bresdennian Realm.
* additional rights granted by the government.

Conditions & Terms
* We agree to abide by the laws, rules, customs and regulations of the Bresdennian Realm.
* We agree to be penalized or favored by sanctions, tarriffs, and concessions of the Bresdennian government.
* We agree not to decieve or conceal information which is deemed decent and other information that another ally nation may have access to. (OCC: CAn you be more specific?)
* We agree not to abuse granted privileges or use status to obstruct justice of the Bresdennian government.
* We agree to maintain a peaceful profile and not commit crimes against the Bresdennian government.
* We agree to have fully understood and consented to the requirements of this contract.
*We agree not to bring weapons larger than a handgun
any additional trade or embassy inquiries can be forwarded to:
We are the Empire, we protect the week and punish the wicked.
1: Open gate (Peace) - Normal Readiness - Military working normally - Green
[*]The Tebellich War and Famine - Neutral part - Red Cross/ aid provider
[*]Revulotion/Civilwar Third empire of me - RAUM Victory/ Peace Treaty
The population in:
Straall:
Commonwealth:

Imperial Armed Forces:
Straall:
Commonwealth:
Bosnian Zenica - Panzar - Hans-Wilhelmina - Faycrest - Tremyria-Coca ze-Skittlesborough-Morningstardom-Religulousia and Straall Overseas Colony - Ditriich

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:15 am

To:The Nation of The Empire of Straall, and the unified Kingdoms and Commonwealth of the Straall Empire; Hanswillhelm Bismarck III;Ullrich Wander Plau Oxenstjäärna V; Ambassador Lady Loviisa johannasdottir; FA Minister Axel auf Gustavia Noordstad IV

Greetings;

First, I say congratulations on the approval of your new embassy in St. Corlo, Bresdenn, BR . We are so eager to build ties with your country. I do send Lord Jeremy Cooke as Ambassador to The Empire of Strall. If you have any concerns or in need of anything please contact my office, with no hesitation.

Thank You
Lori Turner

Inutoland
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Inutoland » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:49 am

Image State Department of Inutoland

Minister Turner,

The Allied States of Inutoland are interested in a reciprocal embassy exchange. Please find enclosed the appropriate application for an embassy in your fine city of St. Corlo.

Thank you for your attention,

Asanu Nawelic
Secretary of State, Inutoland

Nation's Information
Nation's Full name: The Allied States of Inutoland
Head of State: High Tuyas Tanese Aroca
Head of Government: Chancellor Umal Apin
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equvilent: Secretary of State Asanu Nawelic
Capital City: Inutipun
Type of Government: [X] Monarchy [X] Democracy [X] Oligarchy [] Republic [X] other__________ Inutoland is a confederation of nine elected-monarchy states ruled collectively by a council. Whatever that works out to in your classification.
Where would you like to have an Embassy: [X] St.Corlo, Bresdenn, BR [] Saris, Varionae, BR [] Avion, Bresdennique, BR [] Nasbar, Antionique, BR

Ambassador's Information
Ambassador to the Bresdennian Realm: Ambassador Mirase Onuwen
Age & Birthdate: 45/ 17th January 1967
Language(s) spoken: Inuwa, English, French
Ambassador's Family (if any): Husband Mota Ocapa, twin daughters Atue and Asue Ocapa (12)
Diplomatic Staff Positions & Quantity-30 max: 16
Security Staff Positions & Quantity-10 max: 6
Service Staff Positions & Quantity: 10
Health & Security Issues: Minor heart murmur.

Additional Information
Vechicles( year, make, model): 1 ambassadorial limousine, 2 SUV-type vehicles, 1 NTM-11Q Centaur ambassadorial helicopter
Weaponry Quanity & Items: Pistols and tasers (1 per security guard for a total of 6), blunted glaives for ceremonial use.
If so, what does your country seek to trade? Our country is one of the leading producers of pharmaceutical plants, tropical fruits and emeralds.
Special requests and additional information: We would like to know the street address of our embassy. Also, we invite you to reciprocate with an embassy in our capital (see signature for link)

Rights Granted
* Diplomatic immunity and protection under Bresdennian law for the ambassador, his/her family, and staff.

Conditions & Terms
* We agree to abide by the laws, rules, customs and regulations of the Bresdennian Realm.
* We agree to be penalized or favored by sanctions, tarriffs, and concessions of the Bresdennian government.
* We agree not to decieve or conceal information which is deemed decent and other information that another ally nation may have access to.
* We agree not to abuse granted privileges or use status to obstruct justice of the Bresdennian government.
* We agree to maintain a peaceful profile and not commit crimes against the Bresdennian government.
* We agree to have fully understood and consented to the requirements of this contract.
*We agree not to bring weapons larger than a handgun.
Note: Our NS page is not entirely accurate. Please use the Factbook.
Embassy Program (MT) | MT Factbook | Culture Test (MT) | FT Factbook
Economic Left/Right: -3.50 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.95

If you want to abbreviate my nation's name, I prefer "Inu"

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:40 am

To:The Nation of The Allied States of Inutoland; High Tuyas Tanese Aroca;Chancellor Umal Apin; Ambassador Mirase Onuwen; Secretary of State Asanu Nawelic

Greetings;

First, I say congratulations on the approval of your new embassy in St. Corlo, Bresdenn, BR . We are so eager to build ties with your country. I do send Lord Paul Knight as Ambassador to The Allied States of Inutoland. Your embassy address is as follows

The Allied States of Inutoland Embassy
10 Diplomatic Court Road
St. Corlo, Bresdenn, BR 10104

If you have any concerns or in need of anything please contact my office, with no hesitation.

Thank You
Lori Turner

Straall
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 16, 2006
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Straall » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Bresdenn wrote:(Image)

To:The Nation of The Allied States of Inutoland; High Tuyas Tanese Aroca;Chancellor Umal Apin; Ambassador Mirase Onuwen; Secretary of State Asanu Nawelic

Greetings;

First, I say congratulations on the approval of your new embassy in St. Corlo, Bresdenn, BR . We are so eager to build ties with your country. I do send Lord Paul Knight as Ambassador to The Allied States of Inutoland. Your embassy address is as follows

The Allied States of Inutoland Embassy
10 Diplomatic Court Road
St. Corlo, Bresdenn, BR 10104

If you have any concerns or in need of anything please contact my office, with no hesitation.

Thank You
Lori Turner

Huzzah, we would be happy if you formally made a request at Straall Embassy Program
We are the Empire, we protect the week and punish the wicked.
1: Open gate (Peace) - Normal Readiness - Military working normally - Green
[*]The Tebellich War and Famine - Neutral part - Red Cross/ aid provider
[*]Revulotion/Civilwar Third empire of me - RAUM Victory/ Peace Treaty
The population in:
Straall:
Commonwealth:

Imperial Armed Forces:
Straall:
Commonwealth:
Bosnian Zenica - Panzar - Hans-Wilhelmina - Faycrest - Tremyria-Coca ze-Skittlesborough-Morningstardom-Religulousia and Straall Overseas Colony - Ditriich

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:20 am

To:The Nation of The Empire of the Republic of Vectors; Presidet Justus;Rupert Almanst

Greetings;

I would like to thank you on behalf of the Bresdennian Realm for your interest. Before your application can be completed there is some concerns to discuss. We are looking forward to building ties with your nation but the weapons you requested is larger than a handgun, as agreed in our terms. In addition, We cannot allow foreign tanks of any kind in the capital or capital city of any country or territory in our realm. I would like to apologize for the delay in time in since we have talked. I want to also acknowledge that the Bresdennian Realm looks forward to trading and selling with your nation. Please resubmit your application for approval. Once again, Thank you and we look forward to approving your application.

Thank You
Lori Turner

Grand Britaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Grand Britaria » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:07 am

Hon. Lori Turner,

Attached below is the Silver Kingdom of Grand Britaria's application for the construction of an embassy in Bresdenn. It has been reviewed by the Ministry of the Exterior and by His Grace, King Victarius II Argaireon himself. Should you require any additional details or information, do contact me.

Sincerely,
Lord Adrian Marbrand, Minister of the Exterior

Nation's Information
Nation's Full name: The Silver Kingdom of Grand Britaria
Head of State: His Royal Highness King Victarius II Argaireon
Head of Government: His Royal Highness King Victarius II Argaireon
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equvilent: Lord Adrian Marbrand
Capital City: Illirea
Type of Government: [x] Monarchy [] Democracy [] Oligarchy [] Republic [] other__________
Where would you like to have an Embassy: [x] St.Corlo, Bresdenn, BR [] Saris, Varionae, BR [] Avion, Bresdennique, BR [] Nasbar, Antionique, BR

Ambassador's Information
Ambassador to the Bresdennian Realm: Sir Henry Galloway
Age & Birthdate: Age 44; DOB 14/07/1968
Language(s) spoken: English, French, Spanish
Ambassador's Family (if any): Janei Galloway (wife), James Galloway (son), Melissa Galloway (daughter)
Diplomatic Staff Positions & Quanity-30 max:
Ambassador's personal aide (1)
Military attaché (1)
Trade attaché (1)
Cultural attaché (1)
Secretarial staff (16)
Security Staff Positions & Quanity-10 max:
Chief of Security (1)
Ambassador's personal guard (2)
Security guards (5)
Service Staff Positions & Quanity:
Maintenance staff (25)
Health & Security Issues: None

Additional Information
Vechicles( year, make, model): Audi A4, black (1), Britarian UTT-M3 urban troop transport (1)
Weaponry Quanity & Items: Britarian SC-M3 pistols (16)
Do you seek to engage in trade? Yes.
If so, what does your country seek to trade? A list (though under construction) of our exports can be found on our Primary and Secondary Goods factbook page.
Special requests and additional information: The Bresdenn government shall contact the Britarian government to discuss a beneficial mutual trade agreement.

Rights Granted

Conditions & Terms
* We agree not to decieve or conceal information which is deemed decent and other information that another ally nation may have access to.
*We agree not to bring weapons larger than a handgun
any additional trade or embassy inquiries can be forwarded to:
Floor 75 (Trade)/Floor 136 (Exterior),
Ministry of Grand Britaria,
Imperial Square,
Illirea,
Grand Britaria
Pro: Social democracy, LGBT rights, soft drug decriminalisation, European Union, UK Green Parties, green politics, direct democracy, UK Labour Party, proportional representation

Against: Fascism, authoritarianism, non-secular states, censorship, mass surveillance, Euroscepticism, UKIP, UK Conservatives, US Republicans, racism/prejudice/discrimination, British political system, Neo-liberalism

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:40 am

To:The Nation of The Silver Kingdom of Grand Britaria; King Victarius II Argaireon; Ambassador Sir Henry Galloway; FA Minister Lord Adrian Marbrand

Greetings;

First, I say congratulations on the approval of your new embassy in St. Corlo, Bresdenn, BR . We are so eager to build ties with your country. I do send Sir Dawson Chambers III as Ambassador to The Silver Kingdom of Grand Britaria. If you have any concerns or in need of anything please contact my office, with no hesitation.

Thank You
Lori Turner

The United Socalist States of America
Envoy

Founded: Dec 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Socalist States of America » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:22 pm

Nation's Information
Nation's Full name: The United Socalist States of America
Head of State: Jace Lum
Head of Government: Jace Lum
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equvilent: Jake Featherson
Capital City: Pandora
Type of Government: [] Monarchy [] Democracy [] Oligarchy [] Republic [] other_Dictatorship_________
Where would you like to have an Embassy: [] St.Corlo, Bresdenn, BR [] Saris, Varionae, BR [] Avion, Bresdennique, BR [.] Nasbar, Antionique, BR

Ambassador's Information
Ambassador to the Bresdennian Realm: Jake Featherson Jr.
Age & Birthdate: 30, January 1st, 1982
Language(s) spoken: English, French,Russian,Chinese, Japanese, Spanish,Siamese
Ambassador's Family (if any):none
Diplomatic Staff Positions & Quanity-30 max: 30
Security Staff Positions & Quanity-10 max:10
Service Staff Positions & Quanity:10
Health & Security Issues: He is under threat of assasination

Additional Information
Vechicles( year, make, model): a 1937 Benz
Weaponry Quanity & Items: 16 desert egals
Do you seek to engage in trade? yes
If so, what does your country seek to trade? Uranium
Special requests and additional information: He needs a metal detector outside

Rights Granted

Conditions & Terms
*We agree not to bring weapons larger than a handgun and that no armored tanks or war machines
Member of the Union of Red nations and damn proud!
Anti-Isrial not that im Antisemitic but they are bulling others with our support.
My embassy program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=226350
viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=31&t=228945&p=13296645#p13296645 will you halt the zombie hordes or aid in their conquest?

My Territory: The US, Western Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, The Gulf Coast, and the Caribbean, Brumuda, India, Pakistan, China, Siberia, Hawaii

Kelonna
Envoy

Founded: Aug 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kelonna » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:00 am

Nation's Information
Nation's Full name: the Kingdom of Kelonna
Head of State: King John Gerhardt II
Head of Government: King John Gerhardt II
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equvilent: Secretary of foreign affairs, Jim Baker
Capital City: Kelowna
Type of Government: [X] Monarchy [] Democracy [] Oligarchy [] Republic [] other__________
Where would you like to have an Embassy: [] St.Corlo, Bresdenn, BR [X] Saris, Varionae, BR [] Avion, Bresdennique, BR [] Nasbar, Antionique, BR

Ambassador's Information
Ambassador to the Bresdennian Realm: Nora Daniels
Age & Birthdate: 39, 11-08
Language(s) spoken: Kelonnan, English, Latin, French
Ambassador's Family (if any): Husband and son
Diplomatic Staff Positions & Quanity-30 max: 20
Security Staff Positions & Quanity-10 max:
Head of security: Lieutenant Adrian DeWinter, KRMC
other security personnel: 6 RKMC Sergeants
Service Staff Positions & Quanity: 10
Health & Security Issues:

Additional Information
Vechicles( year, make, model): 2 Mercedes-Benz GL class, 1 MRAP
Weaponry Quanity & Items: 10 Glock-17's, 2 Glock-18's
If so, what does your country seek to trade? We have enormous amounts of grain, and several other resources, and are in need of uranium for our neclear plants

Rights Granted

Conditions & Terms
*We agree not to bring weapons larger than a handgun and that no armored tanks or war machines

any additional trade or embassy inquiries can be forwarded to: the ambassador

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:21 pm

To:The Nation of The Kingdom of Kelonna; King John Gerhardt II; Ambassador Nora Daniels; FA Minister Jim Baker

Greetings;

First, I say congratulations on the approval of your new embassy in Saris, Varionae, BR. We are so eager to build ties with your country. I do send Dame Lenore Kimbell as Ambassador to The Kingdom of Kelonna. If you have any concerns or in need of anything please contact my office, with no hesitation.

Thank You
Lori Turner

Socialist Republic of Andrew
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Socialist Republic of Andrew » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:32 pm

Nation's Information
Nation's Full name:Socialist Republic of Andrew
Head of State:Emperor Andrew
Head of Government:Emperor Andrew and Premier Carl Anderson
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equvilent:Minister Jonathan Venezuala
Capital City:Fort Andrew
Type of Government: [] Monarchy [] Democracy [] Oligarchy [] Republic [X] other: Socialist Empire
Where would you like to have an Embassy: [] St.Corlo, Bresdenn, BR [X] Saris, Varionae, BR [] Avion, Bresdennique, BR [] Nasbar, Antionique, BR

Ambassador's Information
Ambassador to the Bresdennian Realm:Leonardo Carlosa
Age & Birthdate:42-6/12/1987
Language(s) spoken:Andrewisn, Chinese (both mandarian in normal), Spanish, English, and French
Ambassador's Family (if any):
Wife:Linda Carlosa
Son:Michael "Mikey" Carlosa
Diplomatic Staff Positions & Quanity-30 max:3, ambassador, political advisor to ambassador, and personal secretary
Service Staff Positions & Quanity:14,2 doctors, 2 nurses, 5 maintence, and 5 janitors
Health & Security Issues:none

Additional Information
2 armored (bulletproof) black Surbuban 2012 SUVs for security, 1 silver 2013 mercades for ambassador, 1 white van for service use, and 1 mini ambulence for medical staff
Weaponry Quanity & Items:10 Andrew M8A1 assault rifles (1 per guard) 10 Andrew Tac.45 pistols (one per guard) and 10 Andrew tasers (one per guard) we will also be bringing bulletproof vests for the guards, medical supplies for med staff,tools for maintence, and cleaning supplies for janitors
Do you seek to engage in trade?yes
If so, what does your country seek to trade?We will trade you the finest trout,lumber, tobacco, sugar cane, grain, and wheat. (if we become closer allies, then we may begin trading more better stuff like automoblies,clothes, fabrics, and etc.)
Special requests and additional information:We request that the guards for our embassy be allowed to be our own Andrew marines.

Rights Granted

Conditions & Terms
Last edited by Socialist Republic of Andrew on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leader: Emperor Andrew

I do not follow the NS tracker. I go by my own creation of my nation and empire.
Allies- all of the nations in the Empire of Andrew(my region), and more(too many to name)

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:39 pm

To:The Nation of The Socialist Republic of Andrew;Emperor Andrew;Premier Carl Anderson; Minister Jonathan Venezuala

Greetings;

I would like to thank you on behalf of the Bresdennian Realm for your interest. Before your application can be completed there is some concerns to discuss. We are looking forward to building ties with your nation but the weapons you requested is larger than a handgun, as agreed in our terms. I would like to apologize for the delay in time in since we have talked. I want to also acknowledge that the Bresdennian Realm looks forward to trading and selling with your nation. Please resubmit your application for approval. Once again, Thank you and we look forward to approving your application.

Thank You
Lori Turner

Socialist Republic of Andrew
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 20, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Socialist Republic of Andrew » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Bresdenn wrote:(Image)

To:The Nation of The Socialist Republic of Andrew;Emperor Andrew;Premier Carl Anderson; Minister Jonathan Venezuala

Greetings;

I would like to thank you on behalf of the Bresdennian Realm for your interest. Before your application can be completed there is some concerns to discuss. We are looking forward to building ties with your nation but the weapons you requested is larger than a handgun, as agreed in our terms. I would like to apologize for the delay in time in since we have talked. I want to also acknowledge that the Bresdennian Realm looks forward to trading and selling with your nation. Please resubmit your application for approval. Once again, Thank you and we look forward to approving your application.

Thank You
Lori Turner

RESUBMIT

Nation's Information
Nation's Full name:Socialist Republic of Andrew
Head of State:Emperor Andrew
Head of Government:Emperor Andrew and Premier Carl Anderson
Minister of Foreign Affairs or equvilent:Minister Jonathan Venezuala
Capital City:Fort Andrew
Type of Government: [] Monarchy [] Democracy [] Oligarchy [] Republic [X] other: Socialist Empire

Ambassador's Information
Ambassador to the Bresdennian Realm:Leonardo Carlosa
Age & Birthdate:42-6/12/1987
Language(s) spoken:Andrewisn, Chinese (both mandarian in normal), Spanish, English, and French
Ambassador's Family (if any):
Wife:Linda Carlosa
Son:Michael "Mikey" Carlosa
Diplomatic Staff Positions & Quanity-30 max:3, ambassador, political advisor to ambassador, and personal secretary
Service Staff Positions & Quanity:14,2 doctors, 2 nurses, 5 maintence, and 5 janitors
Health & Security Issues:none

Additional Information
2 armored (bulletproof) black Surbuban 2012 SUVs for security, 1 silver 2013 mercades for ambassador, 1 white van for service use, and 1 mini ambulence for medical staff
Weaponry Quanity & Items:10 Andrew Tac.45 pistols (one per guard) and 10 Andrew tasers (one per guard) we will also be bringing bulletproof vests for the guards, medical supplies for med staff,tools for maintence, and cleaning supplies for janitors
Do you seek to engage in trade?yes
If so, what does your country seek to trade?We will trade you the finest trout,lumber, tobacco, sugar cane, grain, and wheat. (if we become closer allies, then we may begin trading more better stuff like automoblies,clothes, fabrics, and etc.)
Special requests and additional information:We request that the guards for our embassy be allowed to be our own Andrew marines.

Rights Granted

Conditions & Terms

We are sorry for this little misunderstanding, we hope that this new app will be more...acceptable.
Minstery of Foreign Affairs of the SRA
Minister Jonathan Venezuala
Last edited by Socialist Republic of Andrew on Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leader: Emperor Andrew

I do not follow the NS tracker. I go by my own creation of my nation and empire.
Allies- all of the nations in the Empire of Andrew(my region), and more(too many to name)

Bresdenn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Bresdenn » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Greetings;

First, I say congratulations on the approval of your new embassy in Saris, Varionae, BR. We are so eager to build ties with your country. I do send Viscount Warren DuBrand as Ambassador to The Socialist Republic of Andrew. If you have any concerns or in need of anything please contact my office, with no hesitation.

Thank You
Lori Turner

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information