NATION

PASSWORD

TECT Embassy Program[MT|OPEN]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:18 am

To: Divine Scribe Theodore Lowney; Emperor Sotolo II; Hon. Miles Nehme; Government of the Empire of the Ice States.
From: Min. Lucas Nacht, Ministry of Foreign Affairs; The Empire of Common Territories.
Subject: Embassy Application.
Encryption: Highest.

Dear officials of the Ice States Government,

Allow me the honor in introducing myself before addressing the main topic of this communique. My name is Lucas Nacht, Minister of The Empire of Common Territories' Foreign Affairs Ministry. I have served His Majesty the Emperor in my post for over a decade now, overseeing the Empire's foreign affairs and implementing its official policies overseas. As you may already be aware, our embassy program (at home and abroad) falls within my purview as Foreign Affairs Minister. Next to His Royal & Imperial Majesty Emperor Johannes Christoph Karl and Reichskanzler Johann Baptist Krüger, I am the final officeholder needed to approve official embassy openings within the Empire. It is my duty as Minister of Foreign Affairs of The Empire of Common Territories to not only manage its embassy program, but to also act as the first party to sign-off on such applications so that my superiors can make final judgement on worthy applications. Lastly, it is my personal duty as Minister to either deliver good news to newly accepted foreign dignitaries, or inform officials abroad their proposal has been rejected for whatever reasons. But with that all said and done, I will conclude this introduction so that I may get to the topic at hand.

I would like to thank your government for applying to open an embassy within the Empire on behalf of His Majesty and the people of TECT. His Majesty the Emperor, alongside other leaders within the Imperial Government, welcome new diplomatic endeavors from nations all over the globe. After much review within this Ministry and by our superiors within the Empire, it is my honor to inform the Ice States its embassy application has been approved! The Empire is hopeful that this is the beginning of a prosperous relationship between our two nations. Your actions today to foster a new relationship with the Empire is greatly appreciated within the Imperial Government. Ambassador Miles Nehme and his staff will be welcomed with open arms once your embassy's construction has concluded. Now to address concerns laid out in your application, we have not detected any prohibited or unlawful items within your application; so long as our Regulations are abided by, the Ice States have nothing to fear. We have taken the liberty to inform the Capital Police and Capital Fire & Rescue of Ambassador Nehme's medical conditions in order to ensure speed-fast treatment if events turn sour; furthermore, needed medications and treatments relating to the Ambassador's conditions are plentiful within the Empire if/when the need arises. With all said and done, thank you again for opening an embassy within the Empire, and may you have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
Minister Lucas Nacht, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Empire of Common Territories

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2016

Postby Jeltronia » Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:57 pm

The Nabetseican Realm of Jeltronia
His Supreme Majesty's Ministry for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs

Hon. Lucas Nacht
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The The Empire of Common Territories

Dear Minister Nacht,

His Supreme Majesty's Imperial Government presents its compliments to His Royal Imperial Majesty's Government and has the honor to draw its attention to the following.

His Excellency the Viceroy and Governor-General of Jeltronia Charles Darling II, the Duke of Templeton, has tasked me to personally relay his great appreciation through your good office of His Royal Imperial Majesty Emperor Johannes Christoph Karl; for his positive reception of the Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization (SCTO), and his singular decision to strike a partnership between the SCTO and the Imperion Coalition, which His Royal Imperial Majesty so ably heads as Imperial Marshal.

The SCTO is an initiative of His Supreme Majesty, the Emperor, which was taken over by the Viceroy and His Supreme Majesty's Imperial Government; it represents a critical component of Jeltronian foreign policy, particularly as part of our commitment to the promotion and protection of monarchism as an institution, and to cultivate friendships and partnerships with fellow sovereign states under a monarchical form of government.

Accordingly and desiring to further build on the good will that Royal Imperial Majesty has extended, with the agreement of the Prime Minister of Jeltronia Sir Richard Cross, the Earl of Bearmon, the Viceroy has tasked His Supreme Majesty's Ministry for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs to propose the establishment of official bilateral relations between the Nabetseican Realm of Jeltronia and the Empire of Common Territories (TECT).

We believe that this move of opening an embassy with TECT will allow our two countries to develop diplomatic relations further, and provide a permanent mechanism through which cooperation on numerous fronts will be achieved. Undoubtedly, the reciprocal establishment of embassies signals a new chapter in our relationship, which we fervently hope will be a long and prosperous one.

I avail myself of this opportunity to renew to you, minister, the assurances of my highest consideration.

Truly yours,
The Right Hon. Rupert Raeda
Minister for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs

[td][blocktext]

Embassy Application

National Information
Formal Nation Name: The Nabetseican Realm of Jeltronia
Shortened Nation Name: Jeltronia
Demonym: Jeltronian
Dominant Language(s): English
Capital City: Bascav
National Population (RP): 2.3 billion people
Dominant Political Atmosphere? (far-left, center, far-right, etc.): center-right
Dominant Economic System?: capitalist
Dominant Religion(s): Nabetseism
Dominant Race(s)/Ethnicity(ies): White, Hispanic/Latino, Asian
Form of Government: Absolute Monarchy
Head of State (if applicable): Viceroy and Governor General Charles Darling II, Duke of Templeton
Head of Government (if applicable): Prime Minister Richard Cross, Earl of Bearmon
Minister/Secretary of Foreign Affairs/State or Equivalent Office Holder: The Right Honorable Rupert Raeda
IIwiki page link (If you have one, or other factbook): (being revamped)

Embassy Information
Does Your Nation Desire a Specific Available Plot and If So Which?: 0161 Hillside Drive, Empire City, Homeland State 01548
How Many Floors Will Your Embassy Have (ref. 2B)?: three floors above ground in height and one floor bellow ground
Your Embassy Is Entitled To Have a Privacy/Security Wall or Fence. If Chosen, What Design and How Large Will Your Wall/Fence Be (ref. 2A)?: A perimeter wall of 3 m. is proposed to secure the embassy compound, with steel fence and concrete portions based on security and aesthetic considerations. 1-meter decorative railing may be considered by the contractor based on final approved design.
Helicopter Landing Pad and Shelter Are Allowed For Embassies. Will You Have One and If So Where (ref. 2B)?: Ground-level helipad, situated in the back area within the embassy compound
Are You Hiring Locally (Yes/No. Specifically, help such as lawn care or in-home care)?: Yes, Grounds Maintenance Service. Positions will also be opened to TECT nationals who are eligible family members of Jeltronian citizens; as well as local internships to qualified bachelors-level and master's-level students from TECT
Any Questions/Concerns?:

Staff & Equipment Information
Name of Ambassador (or substitute title): (Mr.) William Gibson
Sex: Male
Biography (optional, but highly encouraged): Ambassador Gibson was an elected two-member of the House of Representatives, where he sat on the Judiciary Committee and was vice chairman of its Subcommittee on Crime. Prior to joining government, Ambassador Gibson ran his own law firm and was president of his municipal bar chapter. Before that, Ambassador Gibson was an assistant prosecutor. He is married to Nancy Gibson and has two sons.
Family Brought Abroad (ref. 1C): Only his wife, Nancy Gibson
Personal Items Brought Abroad (ref. 1, 1A, and 3F):
Number of Diplomatic Staff (ref. 2D & 3A): 25 including Deputy Head of Mission Maan Kahur
Number of Security Personnel (ref. 3A): 24
All Weapons Being Brought/Stored Inside The Embassy (3B): Please refer here; as may be permitted under TECT's regulations.
All Vehicles Being Brought/Stored On and Off Embassy Grounds (ref. 2B, 2E, and 3C): Please refer here; as may be permitted under TECT's regulations.
All Aircraft Being Brought/Stored On and Off Embassy Grounds (ref. 2B, 2E, and 3C): 1 helicopter for use of diplomatic mission officials

Does Your Government, Including Persons Under Its Direct and Indirect Authority, Hereby Agree To Adhere Both The Spirit and Written Text of The Embassy Program's Regulations? And Does Your Government/Persons Under Its Authority Promise To Cooperate and Contribute To The Future Diplomatic Relationship Between Our Two Nations?: Yes.

OOC:We look forward to hosting a TECT embassy in our capital. The process may be initiated by accomplishing the form in this thread. Thank you!
Last edited by Jeltronia on Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Nabetseican Realm of Jeltronia
"Always for the Emperor and the Empire"

Monarch: His Most Imperial and Royal Majesty, High King Jon
Viceroy: Charles Darling II, The Duke of Templeton
Prime Minister: Raymond Thurman
Foreign Minister: Mark Taylor

Medzhumoramia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 11, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Medzhumoramia » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:45 pm

United Kingdom of Medzhumoramia
Foreign Ministry of His Majesty's Government

Hon. Lucas Nacht
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Dear Minister Nacht,

On behalf of His Royal Majesty, King Nicholas V of The United Kingdom of Medzhumoramia and his duly elected and appointed Seim, I have the honor and responsibility to apply for an Embassy in The Empire of Common Territories. You can find the information enclosed below.

Warm Regards,

-Fsoslava Paulava Meinytsä

[td][blocktext]

[box]
Embassy Application

National Information
Formal Nation Name: The United Kingdom of Medzhumoramia
Shortened Nation Name: Medzhumoramia
Demonym: Medzhumoramian
Dominant Language(s): Ryfenian, Polish, German, Estonian, Lithuanian, Latvian.
Capital City: Ki
National Population (RP): 118 Million
Dominant Political Atmosphere? (far-left, center, far-right, etc.): Center-Right
Dominant Economic System?:
Dominant Religion(s): Eastern Orthodox Christianity (~87%, Established Church)
Dominant Race(s)/Ethnicity(ies): Ryfenians (~56%), Poles (~20%), Germans (~7%), Balts (~6.5%), Estonian (~4%), Ashkenazi Jews (~3%)
Form of Government: Unitary Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy
Head of State (if applicable): H.R.M, King Nykulau V
Head of Government (if applicable): Prime Minister Davyd Kabemees
Minister/Secretary of Foreign Affairs/State or Equivalent Office Holder: Fsoslava Paulava Meinytsä
IIwiki page link (If you have one, or other factbook):Wiki (WIP)

Embassy Information
Does Your Nation Desire a Specific Available Plot and If So Which?: No
How Many Floors Will Your Embassy Have (ref. 2B)?: 2
Your Embassy Is Entitled To Have a Privacy/Security Wall or Fence. If Chosen, What Design and How Large Will Your Wall/Fence Be (ref. 2A)?: We would like a tasteful and pleasant-looking marble wall.
Helicopter Landing Pad and Shelter Are Allowed For Embassies. Will You Have One and If So Where (ref. 2B)?: Yes, West Side Roof.
Are You Hiring Locally (Yes/No. Specifically, help such as lawn care or in-home care)?: No
Any Questions/Concerns?:

Staff & Equipment Information
Name of Ambassador (or substitute title): Paul Johan Zeigler
Sex: Male
Biography (optional, but highly encouraged): Military Veteran and Previous Member of the German Embassy
Family Brought Abroad (ref. 1C): None
Personal Items Brought Abroad (ref. 1, 1A, and 3F):
Number of Diplomatic Staff (ref. 2D & 3A): 19
Number of Security Personnel (ref. 3A): 24
All Weapons Being Brought/Stored Inside The Embassy (3B): 24 Pistols, 8 SMGs, 16 Service Rifles
All Vehicles Being Brought/Stored On and Off Embassy Grounds (ref. 2B, 2E, and 3C): Luxury SUVs (7)
All Aircraft Being Brought/Stored On and Off Embassy Grounds (ref. 2B, 2E, and 3C): Luxury Helicopter, Business Jet

Does Your Government, Including Persons Under Its Direct and Indirect Authority, Hereby Agree To Adhere Both The Spirit and Written Text of The Embassy Program's Regulations? And Does Your Government/Persons Under Its Authority Promise To Cooperate and Contribute To The Future Diplomatic Relationship Between Our Two Nations?: Yes
[/box]
Reflects My Views?: Not Quite. Closer than My Puppets, though.
NS Stats?: Not Canon
Establish an Embassy with Us
Member of SCTO
MEDZH HOCKEY GOES TO WCoH KNOCKOUT ROUNDS! Just Stop Solar holds entirely respectful protest. Eggnog sales hit record highs over holidays. Why Epiphany and Theophany are Sorta the Same Thing, but Maybe Not

I LIKE TYPING IN ALLCAPS ABOUT MY OPINIONS SOMETIMES!

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011

Postby Common Territories » Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:34 am

To: Hon. Rupert Raeda, Ministry for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs; Viceroy and Governor General Charles Darling II, Duke of Templeton; Hon. William Gibson; Government of the Nabetseican Realm of Jeltronia.
From: Min. Lucas Nacht, Ministry of Foreign Affairs; The Empire of Common Territories.

Dear officials of the Jeltronia Realm Government,

Allow me the honor in introducing myself before addressing the main topic of this communique. My name is Lucas Nacht, Minister of The Empire of Common Territories' Foreign Affairs Ministry. I have served His Majesty the Emperor in my post for over a decade now, overseeing the Empire's foreign affairs and implementing its official policies overseas. As you may already be aware, our embassy program (at home and abroad) falls within my purview as Foreign Affairs Minister. Next to His Royal & Imperial Majesty Emperor Johannes Christoph Karl and Reichskanzler Johann Baptist Krüger, I am the final officeholder needed to approve official embassy openings within the Empire. It is my duty as Minister of Foreign Affairs of The Empire of Common Territories to not only manage its embassy program, but to also act as the first party to sign-off on such applications so that my superiors can make final judgement on worthy applications. Lastly, it is my personal duty as Minister to either deliver good news to newly accepted foreign dignitaries, or inform officials abroad their proposal has been rejected for whatever reasons. But with that all said and done, I will conclude this introduction so that I may get to the topic at hand.

I would like to thank your government for applying to open an embassy within the Empire on behalf of His Majesty and the people of TECT. His Majesty the Emperor, alongside other leaders within the Imperial Government, welcome new diplomatic endeavors from your nation. With this endeavor we see a bright future between Jeltronia and TECT! After much review within this Ministry and by our superiors within the Empire, it is my honor to inform the Jeltronia Realm that its embassy application has been approved! The Empire is hopeful that this is the beginning of a prosperous relationship between our two nations. Your actions today to foster a new relationship with the Empire is greatly appreciated within the Imperial Government. Ambassador Gibson and his staff will be welcomed with open arms once your embassy's construction has concluded. Hopefully, the efforts between the Imperion Coalition and Sovereign Crowned States Treaty Organization may continue to safeguard our way of life for ages to come. With all said and done, thank you again for opening an embassy within the Empire, and may you have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

To: Prime Minister Davyd Kabemees; H.R.M, King Nykulau V; Hon. Zeigler; Government of the United Kingdom of Medzhumoramia.

Dear officials of the Medzhumoramia Government,

I would like to thank your government for applying to open an embassy within the Empire on behalf of His Majesty and the people of TECT. His Majesty the Emperor, alongside other leaders within the Imperial Government, welcome new diplomatic endeavors from nations all over the globe. After much review within this Ministry and by our superiors within the Empire, it is my honor to inform your government that its embassy application has been approved! The Empire is hopeful that this is the beginning of a prosperous relationship between our two nations. Your actions today to foster a new relationship with the Empire is greatly appreciated within the Imperial Government. Ambassador Paul Johan Zeigler and his staff will be welcomed with open arms once your embassy's construction has concluded. With all said and done, thank you again for opening an embassy within the Empire, and may you have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Previous

Return to Factbooks and National Information