NATION

PASSWORD

Map of the Angels of Derp

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ceffyltir
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 13, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ceffyltir » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Thanatttynia wrote:
Ceffyltir wrote:Map updated!

Thankyou <3
:hug:

Poopsadon wrote:Will islands emerge from the sea as nations join the region?

Only if I run out of room.
Question everything.
Eternal Lord-Protector of the Angels of Derp
Archon of Apple
Master Pic Poster
God-King of Smutlessness (lol)
Thread Bon Bon

Territorial Griffons
Secretary

Founded: May 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Territorial Griffons » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:23 pm

- Where on the map do you want your nation? (I've numbered the continents to make it easier)
The big island thing to the immediate east of the continent labeled "4". A diagonal(ish) dashed line from the northeast to the southwest corners passing through this island would be ideal, but not strictly necessary.

- What and where is your capital city? Are there any other important cities that you'd like to be mapped?
No cities whatsoever; the Territorial Griffon Empire does not bother with such petty things like naming groups of Griffon nests.

- Are there any important rivers/mountains/lakes?
Whole island should be very mountainous, with a massive central volcano in the middle (called "Griffons' Peak", but a label for it is not necessary).

- Anything else?
Full name of "Territorial Griffons" is not necessary; "Griffons" should suffice.

Ceffyltir
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ceffyltir » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Territorial Griffons wrote:- Where on the map do you want your nation? (I've numbered the continents to make it easier)
The big island thing to the immediate east of the continent labeled "4". A diagonal(ish) dashed line from the northeast to the southwest corners passing through this island would be ideal, but not strictly necessary.

- What and where is your capital city? Are there any other important cities that you'd like to be mapped?
No cities whatsoever; the Territorial Griffon Empire does not bother with such petty things like naming groups of Griffon nests.

Whole island should be very mountainous, with a massive central volcano in the middle (called "Griffons' Peak", but a label for it is not necessary).

- Anything else?
Full name of "Territorial Griffons" is not necessary; "Griffons" should suffice.

Updated. I wasn't sure where exactly you wanted the line in relation to the volcano, so I just put it in the center. I can change it during the next update if you're unhappy with it.
Question everything.
Archon of Apple
Master Pic Poster
Thread Bon Bon

Territorial Griffons
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Territorial Griffons » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Ceffyltir wrote:
Territorial Griffons wrote:- Where on the map do you want your nation? (I've numbered the continents to make it easier)

- Anything else?

Updated. I wasn't sure where exactly you wanted the line in relation to the volcano, so I just put it in the center. I can change it during the next update if you're unhappy with it.

I meant for the line to traverse the entire map (i.e. to reflect a migration path). If that's not possible/desirable, I totally understand.

Everything else is great. Thank you :)
Last edited by Territorial Griffons on Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanatttynia
Senator

Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Thanatttynia » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:57 am

Griffons, you can migrate to Thanatttynia if you want ;)
Syng I wolde, butt, alas! decendunt prospera grata.

Territorial Griffons
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Territorial Griffons » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Thanatttynia wrote:Griffons, you can migrate to Thanatttynia if you want ;)

Nah, I'd have no use for such a large space :P

Pinkie D Pie
Attaché

Founded: Aug 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pinkie D Pie » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:19 am

- Where on the map do you want your nation? (I've numbered the continents to make it easier)
Hi... uhm, I'd like the tiny island south of Griffons only because this is just a tiny colony and stuff so...

Uhm... Capital... Solgaze sounds good

-.-

- Anything else?
nope
Last edited by Pinkie D Pie on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
teppup s'hses

Ceffyltir
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ceffyltir » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Map updated.

Griffons, I'm sorry, but I couldn't put a good migration path over the map without it cutting through unclaimed land. Future nations may not want that on their territory. I could have had it travel over oceans only, but it looked awkward that way.

Also, I evened out the southern border of Hatters. It looked blocky.
Question everything.
Archon of Apple
Master Pic Poster
Thread Bon Bon

General Derpy
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby General Derpy » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:29 am

What the hay, why not?

The northernmost third/half of Continent 4.
The name of the capital is Fort Ponyville, located in the extreme north of the country. And the other major city I would like is Fort Muffins, located in the central southern region of the country.
Muffin Lake in the middle of the country, with the Batter River flowing southeast out of it to the sea.
- Anything else?
Muffins. 8)
Favorite OOC Puppet of Equestrian States

☁☀☁

The Angels of Derp

Enthron
Civilian

Founded: Jul 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Enthron » Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:36 pm

I submit this official request to master cartographer Ceff

Here is a crude representation of what I had in mind: http://i.imgur.com/cvcM4.png
Of course feel free to edit it if you feel things are too crowded or I took too much territory

Thank you for your Magellaning! :bow:

Ceffyltir
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ceffyltir » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:44 am

General Derpy wrote:What the hay, why not?

The northernmost third/half of Continent 4.
The name of the capital is Fort Ponyville, located in the extreme north of the country. And the other major city I would like is Fort Muffins, located in the central southern region of the country.
Muffin Lake in the middle of the country, with the Batter River flowing southeast out of it to the sea.
- Anything else?
Muffins. 8)
Enthron wrote:I submit this official request to master cartographer Ceff

Here is a crude representation of what I had in mind: http://i.imgur.com/cvcM4.png
Of course feel free to edit it if you feel things are too crowded or I took too much territory

Thank you for your Magellaning! :bow:

Will get to it soon.
Question everything.
Archon of Apple
Master Pic Poster
Thread Bon Bon

Ceffyltir
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ceffyltir » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Map updated.
Question everything.
Archon of Apple
Master Pic Poster
Thread Bon Bon

Equestia
Civilian

Founded: Jun 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Equestia » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:03 pm

i'd like half or all the space between Enthron and Camelza please
in the dead center, stallionville is south of capital, and fillyville is north of capital, harmony city can be any where
two or 1 river depending on how much land i get span from sea to sea, solar mountain is large and there are 4 smaller, mountains there is a mote like lake around my capital
- Anything else?
there is a national park called rainbow fields
thank you for hearing my request

Ceffyltir
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ceffyltir » Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Up-up-up-update.
Question everything.
Archon of Apple
Master Pic Poster
Thread Bon Bon

Poopsadon
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 10, 2012
Anarchy

Postby Poopsadon » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Ceffyltir
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ceffyltir » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:55 pm

I didn't even notice that. Thanks a bunch!
Question everything.
Archon of Apple
Master Pic Poster
Thread Bon Bon

Cevalo Nacio
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Cevalo Nacio » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:11 pm

- Where on the map do you want your nation? (I've numbered the continents to make it easier) If available, the space of land between Equestia and Camelza, otherwise, I would like the top island to Thatthania. If thats unavailable either a piece of continent 4 or the small island two islands above Thattaniya.

- What and where is your capital city? Are there any other important cities that you'd like to be mapped? Edinderp (tha capital) is on the mainland, Pieami is coastal, Dashville is located on a major river.

- Are there any important rivers/mountains/lakes? The Cevalo River runs through the nation and Dashville borders it.

- Anything else? A marking for Fluttershy National Forest should be marked as well as Deadpool Military Base.

Ceffyltir
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ceffyltir » Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Updated.
Question everything.
Archon of Apple
Master Pic Poster
Thread Bon Bon

Knoxifania
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Knoxifania » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:10 pm

Can I have the island in the top left, with the Capital city of Knoxopolis slightly off-centre to the left, Knoxstadt to the top right at the coast and Knoxygrad on the smaller island off the coast to the North-East? Can I also have a river running straight through Knoxopolis from the West?

If that's okay with you.

Thank you!

Ceffyltir
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ceffyltir » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Gotcha covered, Knox.

Updated.
Question everything.
Archon of Apple
Master Pic Poster
Thread Bon Bon

Territorial Griffons
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Territorial Griffons » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Ceffyltir wrote:Griffons, I'm sorry, but I couldn't put a good migration path over the map without it cutting through unclaimed land. Future nations may not want that on their territory. I could have had it travel over oceans only, but it looked awkward that way.

Ah well. Many thanks regardless.

Knoxifania
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Knoxifania » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:40 am

Ceffyltir wrote:Gotcha covered, Knox.

Updated.

Thank you :)

Seshephe
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Seshephe » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:00 am

The Chancellor hereby semi-demi ex-formally requests henceforth that following dominions to be acknowledged as Seshephian soil within 24 hours or the penalty shall be hugs!
Thereafter we shall commence an all out offensive on the region of Angels of derp, beware, our arsenals of cake is inexhaustible...

Camelza
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Camelza » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:12 am

Seshephe wrote:The Chancellor hereby semi-demi ex-formally requests henceforth that following dominions to be acknowledged as Seshephian soil within 24 hours or the penalty shall be hugs!
Thereafter we shall commence an all out offensive on the region of Angels of derp, beware, our arsenals of cake is inexhaustible...

You can have my share of the heart shaped land between me,Ceffy and Quid <3

Also,Ceffy,if you could add an island archipelago owened by me in the inner sea I would be much thankful as It would plays a huge role ICly.

Ceffyltir
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ceffyltir » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:31 am

I did what I could.
Question everything.
Archon of Apple
Master Pic Poster
Thread Bon Bon