NATION

PASSWORD

Map of Esportiva (Esportiva Only) Open

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Westfield house
Secretary

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Westfield house » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:10 am

Boring Paradise wrote:In addition I would like to remove Westfield House from the map. (Confirmation to come)

That is true.
Smegging Klingons
Current Year: 2051 Paradisian Years (PY)
Main Nation: Boring Paradise
My Favourite RP line

Vyktory (Ancient)
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vyktory (Ancient) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Claim revoked, due to nation wide retcon, may as well say it never existed.
Last edited by Vyktory (Ancient) on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Football Rank: UR
UICA Rank: UR
Winner: None
2nd Place: None
3rd Place: None
4th Place: None

The Commonwealth of Vyktory
Population: 25,000,000 - Tech: Hard MT - Demonym: Vyktoryan
From the user behind Nexxus Drako
Vyktory is NOT an Anarchy ICly, that is just Gameplay.

Yveltal
Secretary

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Yveltal » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:54 pm

Vyktory wrote:P.S. Nexxus Drako and Yveltal are to be removed from the map...

He speaks the truth.
Puppet of Nexxus Drako.
Population: ~5,000 and rising.
Capital City: Yveltal City
Leader: Lord Yveltal
Religion: Yveltalism

Football KPB Rank: 199th
UICA Rank: Unranked
BoF 55 - Quarter Finals

This nation is a big joke, do not take it seriously or as my views. It is grandiose for a reason.

Nexxus Drako
Envoy

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexxus Drako » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:55 pm

Yveltal wrote:
Vyktory wrote:P.S. Nexxus Drako and Yveltal are to be removed from the map...

He speaks the truth.

Of course he does, it's me!
Tracker | IIWiki
RP Population: ~250 million
Tech: Modern
Species: 58% Human, 42% Dracon
Leader: President Matthew Parker
Capital City: Drako City
KPB Football Rank - 83Rd (10.51)
IBC Basketball Rank: 13th (8.27)
UICA Rank: 63rd (7.629)
FARF Rank: 1st (22.69)
Host: FARF ARCC
Runner-Up: WHS 1
3rd Place: The Yttribian Open 1
4th Place: Beltane Cup 1 & 2
Founder of FARF (Australian Rules)
Like Australian Rules Football? Wanna have your league go for glory on the international stage? Enter the FARF ARCC today!
Economic Left/Right: -7.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.79

Gregoryisgodistan
Senator

Founded: Jun 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisgodistan » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:49 pm

Gregoryisgodistan wrote:Oh boy. I get a map claim now. Can I get the remainder of Inferiore Minore, to the east of SJG? Our capital city is uncreatively called "Capital District" and is located around the point where a line due south from Khabarovsk and a line due east from Loma Chata would intersect.

Our other cities don't have names either, but numbers. I'm not going to put all 36 Districts on the map, but I'll pick a few. Put District 5 in the middle of the eastern half of the country, straddling the river. Put District 27 on the peninsula on the northeastern coast. Put District 18 due south of San Salvador, on the coast. If possible, could I also have a small island in the middle of the lake? And can we call the lake Gregland Lake, or do I need SJG's permission? Regardless, call the island Gregland Lake Island. I am fine with SJG taking a different IC name for the lake that his country uses, but in that case I would prefer it to remain unlabeled and we each use our own names for IC purposes. It would be similar to Derry/Londonderry in Northern Ireland in that which name you use indicates your political alliances.

Also, if possible (even though it is technically not allowed) could you put Gregoryisgodistan Special Administrative Zone in a different color? Put it on the tip of the peninsula just north of the river on the east coast. It shouldn't be very large.I know double map claims are normally not allowed, but the Gregoryisgodistan Special Administrative Zone is part of Gregoryisgodistan, having a similar status to Hong Kong in China. If you can't do them both this cycle, just leave that really small area unclaimed and I'll claim it with GSAZ next time. I doubt anyone else will want it if you make it sufficiently small.

Finally, can we call the river Lord's River? I know it flows into SJG, so if he wants to have a different IC name for it and we leave it unlabeled on the map, I'm cool with that. However, Gregoryisgodistan will refer to the river as the Lord's River. This would be a similar situation to Gregland Lake/whatever name SJG wants.

Smegging Klingons

Edit: In response to Apox's request that I make my claim smaller, here are changes. Everything else remains the same

I retract claim to the area west of the westernmost point of the lake. The entire lake (except for the parts in San Jose Guayabal) should be in Gregoryisgodistan, but anything west of that doesn't have to be. Draw the border as you see fit, using that as an approximation, not a straight line. This means that District 18 might no longer be in Gregoryisgodistan, so get rid of that if it doesn't work. Regardless, put District 30 somewhere on the southern coast, ideally somewhere it's bordering open ocean, not one of the bays or inlets.

Smegging Klingons

You forgot my island. :(

Could you please add it at the next mupdate?

Smegging Klingons.
Gregoryisgodistan, population 75,000,000. All citizens are required to worship Lord Almighty Gregory, our head of state, as a deity.
IBS II Champions
Beach Cup IX Round of 16
World Indoor Soccer Championship 6 - 2nd place
BoI XIV Champion
IBS III Champions
WCoH 22 Round of 16
WB XXII 10th Place in Casaran, advanced to Round of 32
IBS IV host, champion
4th in WCoH 23
WBC 29 QF
HWC 12 hosts
WJHC VI 2nd place,
CoH 60 4th place
WCoH XXIV Champs
CoH 61 Runner-Up
IBS VI Champs
BOI XVI Host
IBS VII Champs
WCoH XXV 2nd Place
WBC 32 2nd Place
IBS VIII host and champs
WBC 33 Host/QF
WCoH 27 co-host and champs
WC 72 Qualifier
WBC 34 champs
CoH 67 Third place

Felix
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Felix » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Alright so new claims...

Since Vanersholm has moved and stuff I have allowed Chiata to you know take all of Vanersholm former territory.

Well almost all of it.

In the area where Kyoto was I plan on replacing that with a Felixian colony. Rename that city Cadiz. Also that white line you see is the border. Sorry if it is not that visible.

But wait there's more...

So my new Ukrainian speaking puppet (with southern Polish folks) has a claim. Not sure if those 30+ days/RPing cred could be transferred from Vanersholm to Nurovo, but if it can please do so with the following claim.

Nurovo's claim here.

I know that kind of intercepts with Boring's claim but I have talked to him and he said that I can have that northern area. Also if you notice the orange area, that is a minor claim for Felix. I feel like Cognac needs a bit more... Space. Hence that. :p
Felix wrote:Hey so I want to add three more cities if you don't mind.

Northeast of Fortuno can you add the city Rockefeller. In that indent with Slembana, closest to Chelsea, add the city of Catalina. Lastly East of the German cities, add the city of Hanover.

Do it when you can there is no rush at all.

Thanks,

Felix

(Also Smegging Klingons)

Also this, just in case you forgot or whatever.

Thank you!

Smegging Klingons.

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 01, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boring Paradise » Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:17 am

Felix wrote:I know that kind of intercepts with Boring's claim but I have talked to him and he said that I can have that northern area.

This is true
The Paradisian Empire contains the Center, Boring Paradise, and the loyal countries that have sworn allegiance.

Best Places
U-15 World Cup 7 Runners-Up
WWISC 2 Runners Up
U-15 Chamionship (3rd Place)
Friendly Cup X (3rd Place)
Hosted
Internation FireStorm Cup II,III
Friendly Cup X

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:04 pm

In the next mupdate, change the name of "Fasista Vigilante" to Puntarenas and the city of Gorudanevka will change name to Rostov-na-Donu, Vladivostok-Alianza to just Vladivostok. Please.

EDIT: If possible, can I take half of the territory of Wednesday evening, due to his CTE status, in case of acceptance, this is the proposed map.

Smegging Klingons
Last edited by San Jose Guayabal on Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Nexxus Drako
Envoy

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Nexxus Drako » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:05 am

Right, time for a change.

Yveltal is gone, remove it.

Nexxus Drako is now New Drakonika, as per my post on the WCDT.

Vyktory is gone, don't add it.

Smeggling Klingons
Tracker | IIWiki
RP Population: ~250 million
Tech: Modern
Species: 58% Human, 42% Dracon
Leader: President Matthew Parker
Capital City: Drako City
KPB Football Rank - 83Rd (10.51)
IBC Basketball Rank: 13th (8.27)
UICA Rank: 63rd (7.629)
FARF Rank: 1st (22.69)
Host: FARF ARCC
Runner-Up: WHS 1
3rd Place: The Yttribian Open 1
4th Place: Beltane Cup 1 & 2
Founder of FARF (Australian Rules)
Like Australian Rules Football? Wanna have your league go for glory on the international stage? Enter the FARF ARCC today!
Economic Left/Right: -7.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.79

Greater Caledon
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Map - Land claim

Postby Greater Caledon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:24 am

Hello
I'm new to the region and I would like to claim land in the Terrabondante Region of Esportiva.

The land I would like has ; Sea to the West.
The nation of Trilakea to the North.
The nations of Texacano and Apox to the East.
The nation of Runtenbach to the South.

The colour of the landmass to be in Violet. Mountain's in the Northern border, forest's in the Eastern border the length of Texacano and in the Northeast a sizable lake at the start of the existing river in the region (near Texacano). Opposite the large bay on the West side I would like an Island similar size to the Trilakea island.

CITY Names and position's
The Capital of Greater Caledon is; Civic City - I would like situated close to the sea on the piece of land in the Southwest that's jutting out that looks like a peninsula, that would be perfect!)
Abor - Northeast - close to the border of Trilakea and Texacano
Jade - Direct North - close to the border of Trilakea
Fair City - North West - " " " " " " " "
Fort Nelson - In the centre of Greater Caledon ( if this could be marked as a square )
Craig - Coastal city North side of the large bay in the West of Greater Caledon
Clach - " " " " South " " " " " " " " " " " "
St.Peters - Southwest of Fort Nelson
Market City - South of Fort Nelson
Trevorrow - in the Southeast towards Apox - situated on the river

I am a member of the World Assembly and I would appreciate it if I could get endorsed.

Smegging Klingon's - I understand the 28 day rule - I'm putting preferences down as I consider the options.

Thank You
Peter
Last edited by Greater Caledon on Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:58 am, edited 4 times in total.

Apox
Minister

Founded: Jun 30, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Apox » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:10 am

Ok, then the map has been updated, with Star United States added and a number of nations removed (I still have NSI saved in case he returns, but seeing as he's not in Esportiva any more, I've removed him from the map itself).

In addition, I'm now going to add a cap of a maximum of 10 cities per nation. Those nations who currently have more than 10 cities will not be required to remove any, however, they won't be able to add any new ones without first removing some. The following nations have more than 10 cities on the map, and therefore cannot add any more:

Felix - 31
San Jose Guayabal - 20
Paradystopia - 12
Slembana - 11

Note, this is not an invitation for everyone to start putting in claims to use up your remaining cities allowance. I've also been cleaning up some of the borders of nations, as a number were quite sloppy following the last update. I've still got a couple to do, they'll go up after the next update.

Finally,

Felix - I rejected Nurovo's claim based on the fact that it hasn't been in Esportiva for 30 days. I'll add it when 30 days have been used up.
Greater Caledon - As above
Boring Paradise - I haven't put your new claim on yet due to it's size being vastly reduced due to claims from Felix and SUS. The number of cities will also be smaller, in case you want to update you claim (reposting it instead of editing). Otherwise I'll put it on next update with changes.
The History of Modern NSSports internationalpost.apx (Newswire) The Apoxian Compendium
Winners: Campionato Esportiva IV, V & XVI, World T20 Championships VI, Imperial Chap Olympiad
Runners-up: CoH 58, World T20 Championships V, Campionato Esportiva XII
Third: Campionato Esportiva XIII
Fourth: Campionato Esportiva VII & XV
Baptism of Fire 50, Cup of Harmony 56, World Cup 69, World Cup 73, World Cup 82
Friendly Cups 2 & 6, World T20 Championships II, Campionato Esportiva IV, VIII, XII & XXIII, GCF Season 4, 8 & 10

Boring Paradise
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 01, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Boring Paradise » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:51 am

I will make a new claim and let the last one I made die away. Here is my new claim

With new cities:

1) Sunrise Cape (On The Coast)
2) Sunset Cape (On The Coast)
3) Tyne Bay (On The Coast)
The Paradisian Empire contains the Center, Boring Paradise, and the loyal countries that have sworn allegiance.

Best Places
U-15 World Cup 7 Runners-Up
WWISC 2 Runners Up
U-15 Chamionship (3rd Place)
Friendly Cup X (3rd Place)
Hosted
Internation FireStorm Cup II,III
Friendly Cup X

Xadowia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Claim questions

Postby Xadowia » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:49 am

Hallo,
Xadowia would make a claim on the Esportiva map.
We read here that "Have been in Esportiva for at least 28 days (4 weeks) when PIS runs the mupdate."
We moved to Esportiva on August 7th, so the 28 days should expire today. Are we entitled to make a claim?

I read that the number of town that can be put on the map is now limited to 10...
Our nation has 19 towns with 20 rugby teams that already have gone through competitions and I wouldn't like changing the names, the logos I drew...
I don't want to amend or break the rules, so I need some advice on how to proceed: shouold I take just 10 cities and keep the other invisible to the map? How are other nations managing this?

As per the sporting reference, you can have some clicking on the links in my signature, is it enough or should i paaste them in the message body?

I will add a picture with the map claim I would like to make and with the location of the cities and of the capital, is the current map (Map Update 4.png) the most up to date?

Smegging Klingons everybody and thanks for the reply!

:-)

Xadowia
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Xadowia » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:11 am

Hi fellows Esportivans, here is the official Xadowian claim for a piece of land in your beautiful Region.

We would like to live in the free area of the Inferiore Island sharing borders with Estope, Thrilledge and the Nova Anglican Admin Zone.

I put 6 town out of the 19 currently in our Kingdom to cope with the recent ceiling to the number of towns available on the map, the town I chose are the State Capital (Xadoville) and the capitals of the regions (Throne) into which the Kingdom is divided.

As someone said somewhere in the forum "Xadowia is a rugby mad nation" therefore you can find all of my references for sporting events management and RP participation to the Domestic and World threads about Rugby (Union).
Please click on the links in my signature to get further details.

Recently we started developing a sort of Economy (see Factbook if you're curious) and hopefully we'll get more in a near future.

Smegging Klingons and Cheers to everybody.
Last edited by Xadowia on Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Patistan
Minister

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Patistan » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:05 pm

We are a colony of SJG,all the cities have been already labeled,so...

Smegging Klingons
Last edited by Patistan on Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
]

Chiata
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Chiata » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:04 pm

Updated Claim

In accordance to the resent IC wars and Vansherholm's fall, some land was ceded to Chiata as a result of the war. Another note, I add the cities of Woodville and Delta City.

Smegging Klingongs
Member of Esportiva-----KPB Ranking: 29-----Founder of the Runner Cup
Champions: 1st IDLO Ultimate Cup, Runner Cup One
3rd Place: IBC 15
Quarter Finals: CoH 62, CoH 63, CoH 64, IBC 14, CE XIII
Round of 16: WC 69, BoF 52, CoH 66, CoH 67, CE XII, IBC 16, IBC 17
Qualified: WC 76, CoH 58, CoH 60, CoH 65
Playoffs: WC 71, WC 72, WC 73
Highest KPB: 24 (Post WC 69)

Greater Caledon
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Caledon » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:05 am

Greater Caledon wrote:Hello
I'm new to the region and I would like to claim land in the Terrabondante Region of Esportiva.

The land I would like has ; Sea to the West.
The nation of Trilakea to the North.
The nations of Texacano and Apox to the East.
The nation of Runtenbach to the South.

The colour of the landmass to be in Violet. Mountain's in the Northern border, forest's in the Eastern border the length of Texacano and in the Northeast a sizable lake at the start of the existing river in the region (near Texacano). Opposite the large bay on the West side I would like an Island similar size to the Trilakea island.

CITY Names and position's
The Capital of Greater Caledon is; Civic City - I would like situated close to the sea on the piece of land in the Southwest that's jutting out that looks like a peninsula, that would be perfect!)
Abor - Northeast - close to the border of Trilakea and Texacano
Jade - Direct North - close to the border of Trilakea
Fair City - North West - " " " " " " " "
Fort Nelson - In the centre of Greater Caledon ( if this could be marked as a square )
Craig - Coastal city North side of the large bay in the West of Greater Caledon
Clach - " " " " South " " " " " " " " " " " "
St.Peters - Southwest of Fort Nelson
Market City - South of Fort Nelson
Trevorrow - in the Southeast towards Apox - situated on the river

I am a member of the World Assembly and I would appreciate it if I could get endorsed.

Smegging Klingon's - I understand the 28 day rule - I'm putting preferences down as I consider the options.

Thank You
Peter

This is my last and final update of The Nation of Greater Caledon. I believe I have past the 28 day ruling and would like to submit it.
Regards
Peter

San Jose Guayabal
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby San Jose Guayabal » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:29 pm

Patistan wrote:(Image)

We are a colony of SJG,all the cities have been already labeled,so...

Smegging Klingons

Confirming colony status under Paymina.
Not so active as before - Hail Alianza FC! - Football is my drug, Alianza FC my dealer!

Pine Island
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Pine Island » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:22 am

Hello,

I have read and agree to terms written in the thread on the 28 days required for a map claim. If it is okay, I'd like to reserve a claim until I met the requested requirements.

May I please have the small Island off the big unclaimed landmass in the east.
It is NE to the Sarian, and N of Noburu Taiyou.

Thanks in advance
Facts of Pine Island Area : 60,325 sq. miles Population : 10,136,244 Languages : English Demonym : Pine Islander Trigram : PIN Capital : Newport

Super Llamaland
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Super Llamaland » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:04 am

I'd like to make a Llamanean claim now. Main is Super-Llamaland, of course.

THE CLAIM: The remainder of Andarica (southern part. I don't want the part that borders Sakhalin - yet.)

THE CITIES:

Near Lake Avensgera, the capital New Llama.
On the end of the that little peninsula in the southwest, Los Juantos.
In the middle of that bit in the southeast, Nikcoro.
Northeast of Nikcoro and straddling the River Delis, South Bryant (to the west) and Mendel City (to the east)
To the east of New Llama, East (Old) Llama
On that little bit in the northwest, Denison
On the northeast coast, Dinschria
Vargas-Emerald Springs Region to the northwest of Lake Avensgera
Ruby Falls near the end of the River Lynaster

THE SPECIAL FEATURES:

Lake Avensgera near the end of that central river (hereinafter River Delis)
Lake Kyrinson on the eastern side, three-quarters of the way north
That border river between McKleigh and I, the River Lynaster
Gulfs between Anditia and I: Gulf of Esjorllyne on the west, Bay of Holinshed on the east
Southern Bay: Rongyaowan Bay

Smegging Klingons
Last edited by Super Llamaland on Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS Sports: The real forum 7.

WBC 28, 30 champs; WBC 29 runners-up, IBS V champs, WBC 30 co-hosts WC 68 qualified, CoH 59 quarterfinalists, DBC 30 Ro16, DBC 31 quarterfinalists, more shameless bragging soon.

Join Esportiva if you like sports, join Oceanside otherwise.

Tumbra
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 29, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tumbra » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:43 am

THE CLAIM:
The two islands N of Noboru Taylor.

THE CITIES:
Goldlion City: The Capital, should be located near the south of the bigger island.

Pickford City: Located near the north-west side.

Saritova City: Basically the second island's city.

Thanks for doing these map updates.
Smegging Klingons.
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF TUMBRA
Tumbra - a sprawling, modern federal democratic republic located in Esportiva. Strong economy, strong civil rights, strong freedoms.
Population: 121 million | TLA: TMB | Capital City: Straton | Largest City: Couno
Constitution | Domestic Database | Domestic Football | Domestic Motorsports | Wiki Article
President: Edward Merryweather (United) | Prime Minister: Bertram Andrews (Labour)
U-18 World Cup 13, 21 Champions/Di Bradini Cup 51, 57 Champions

Emigla-Romana
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Emigla-Romana » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:06 am

THE CLAIM:

An Island south of Paymina

THE CITIES: Milania, a city in the North Coast, also it is the capital
Vergina, a city on the East Coast
Nerna, a city just south of Vergina
Iamanora, a city on the Iamanora Lake System

THE SPECIAL FEATURES:

I would to have Iamanora Lake System in the middle which are 3 very small lakes that make Lake Iamanora System.
Coast in my north, Emigla Bay, on my east, Romana Gulf.
Lake in the center, Lake Iamanora, Lake in the Right, Lake Sasmanora, Lake in the Left, Republic Lake

Dah dah! Thanks!

Pine Island
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pine Island » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:03 am

Tumbra wrote:THE CLAIM:
The two islands N of Noboru Taylor.

THE CITIES:
Goldlion City: The Capital, should be located near the south of the bigger island.

Pickford City: Located near the north-west side.

Saritova City: Basically the second island's city.

Thanks for doing these map updates.
Smegging Klingons.

The second island was reserved by me early last month. Sorry. He's my post proving this.

Postby Pine Island » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:22 pm

Hello,

I have read and agree to terms written in the thread on the 28 days required for a map claim. If it is okay, I'd like to reserve a claim until I met the requested requirements.

May I please have the small Island off the big unclaimed landmass in the east.
It is NE to the Sarian, and N of Noburu Taiyou.

Thanks in advance

Sorry man.
Facts of Pine Island Area : 60,325 sq. miles Population : 10,136,244 Languages : English Demonym : Pine Islander Trigram : PIN Capital : Newport

Pine Island
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pine Island » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:12 am

Claim time!
Yesterday was my 28th day in the region, and I am now eligible for the claim.

Earlier last month , I reserved a claim for the small island N of Noburu Taiyou.

Cities:
Newport - East coast of the island. (Capital)
Verona - Northeast coast of the island. (Largest City)
Milton - Northwest of the island, just a little inland please? (City)
Morant - Southwest coast of the island. (City)
Dawson - South coast of the island. (City)

Thanks in advance,
Pine

Again, it's the small Island north of Noburu Taiyou.

IesusisGodistan
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby IesusisGodistan » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:10 am

Smegging Klingons

Since I doubt we'll see a mupdate within the next 28 days, I'll place a claim now for this nation (an obvious puppet of Free Republics/Noburu Taiyou), for RP purposes:

I want a small island, shaped similarly to the main island of Taiwan, in Covello Bay directly north of Gregoryisgodistan. The capital city, located toward the north of the island, is New Jerusalem.
Last edited by IesusisGodistan on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information