NATION

PASSWORD

Only in your nation

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Delvoir
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Delvoir » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:42 pm

Only in Delvoir is it illegal to be run over by an aristocrat.
The Most Royal Kingdom of Delvoir
Semi-Constitutional Monarchy
State Religion: New Delvoirian Catholicism
Head of State: His Most High and Royal Majesty King Louis XIX of Delvoir and Fravarre
The Royal Delvoir Foreign Ministry - Open Embassies, Ask Questions

Sedikal
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sedikal » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:48 pm

Only in Sedikal will you see random people give intoxicated party goers a ride home for the only reason being "it's the right thing to do".
Nice Little Quotes
“Kindness is the golden chain by which society is bound together.”
-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

Yet human intelligence has another force, too: the sense of urgency that gives human smarts their drive. Perhaps our intelligence is not just ended by our mortality; to a great degree, it is our mortality.
-Adam Gopnik

Fighting for peace, is like fucking for chastity
-Stephen King

Proud Member of the New Democrats in the NSG Senate
Political Compass of Sedikal
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!

Turchynov/Yatsenyuk
Russia Out Of Crimea

Kalaspia-Shimarata
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaspia-Shimarata » Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:08 am

Only in Kalaspia-Shimarata do we stop the real Santa Clause (he actually exists here for those who belive in him) at boarder security and won't allow him in without a visa
Kalaspia-Shimarata's flag represents the Union between K&S. The dark blue represents the sea and the light blue represents the sky. In Kalashi language considers light blue and dark blue to be different colours. England colonised, and unified K&S, between 1774 and 1953, and English, light blue and dark blue are considered to be the same colour. Therefore, the contrast between dark blue and light blue represents the union, but the differences between K&S where as blue being two but simultaneously one colour represents K&S being two, but simultaniously one entity. The opposite to the symmetry represents the unity and indipendance of K&S, whilst also representing the Kalashi culture of opposite symmetry.KS is 75% Christian, hence the cross.

Late Republican Rome
Envoy

Founded: Nov 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Late Republican Rome » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:24 am

Only in Late Republican Rome is the Law of the Twelve Tables still very much on the books, if often ignored.
The patriarchy only exists in the same way as Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. It's a fairy tale.
"NO BETTER FRIEND. NO WORSE ENEMY." the epitaph of Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, Dictator of Rome.

Kaiserholt
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kaiserholt » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:17 am

Only in Kaiserholt have the Gods deemed Mankind to be sentient beings, and thus their equals.
"Hello, Masaki home. Oh, that sounds like if I were married to the family. How embarrassing. What do you think? Do you think it sounds that way?"

"I have been many things in my life, Mollari. I have been silly. I have been quiet when I should have spoken. I have been foolish. And I have wasted far too much time. But I am still Centauri. And I am not afraid."

"You are elevating futility to a high art. There is nothing you can do to prevent the catharsis of spurious morality."

Trackeendy
Envoy

Founded: Mar 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Trackeendy » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Only in Trackeendy will you find an auto industry unaffected by the recession.
Tra Ken Di, aka Tra Kleele, Tra Kho The, Pixolpak, Golid Guodzil, Rhurodin, Jhert, Mugucaris, K'arkado, Oro Mayomic.
"I was here before you, and I will surely outlive you" - Trackeendy's Kreator

North California
Minister

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby North California » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:09 pm

I assume you got the idea for this thread from Larry the Cable Guy. Only in America, with Larry the Cable Guy. I love that show!

Anyways,

Only in North California, can a Hollywood celebrity and your average Joe both be seen shopping at the same Wal-Mart.
I am a staunch supporter of Austrian Theory economics as defined by Ludwig von Mises, and I consider myself to be a libertarian and I support Ron Paul Gary Johnson. Basically, I am a capitalist revolutionary
Economic Left/Right: 6.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.92

Everyone should watch this video

Factbook

Got a US-themed nation, and need a flag? This is the place

American Nationalist. Yet, anti-American government

Segland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 16, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Segland » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Only in Segland are zoos accidentally outlawed due to a typo in a law which was meant to make zoophilia illegal.
The Seglandic Republic | Segelcynn Gemænewela | 色各兰共和国
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere." - Seamus Heaney

Gaveo
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaveo » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:10 pm

Only in Gaveo where Rightists that are pro-economy and stuff are considered left-leaning... :(
Bruh.

Kaiserholt
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kaiserholt » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Only in Kaiserholt...with rave reviews, the Serene Republic's public television network announces the airing of Outer Space Astronauts, Season 4! The greatest science fiction tale in the history of Kaiserholt.
"Hello, Masaki home. Oh, that sounds like if I were married to the family. How embarrassing. What do you think? Do you think it sounds that way?"

"I have been many things in my life, Mollari. I have been silly. I have been quiet when I should have spoken. I have been foolish. And I have wasted far too much time. But I am still Centauri. And I am not afraid."

"You are elevating futility to a high art. There is nothing you can do to prevent the catharsis of spurious morality."

Ammar
Minister

Founded: Jul 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ammar » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Only in Ammar,is burning a bible a good thing,but burning the Torah or the Quran is punishable by 50 years imprisonment.Stilll being enforced since 1983. :p
☻ / This is Bob, copy& paste him in
/▌ your sig so Bob can take over the
/ \ world.
Heads up: Ammar is a desert country.
Film Company - National Anthem - Encyclopedia
Victorious Decepticons
Orthella
Feminarchy
United Republic of Taiwan

Nordengrund
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 20, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nordengrund » Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Only in Nordengrund there are two independence days.
1 John 1:9

Ceasario
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceasario » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:02 pm

Only in Ceasario will you see navy officers eating pastries and drinking tea at night while firing the turrets,

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information