NATION

PASSWORD

The Grand Duchy of Aexalla: Embassy Programme [MT|PMT] OPEN

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Aexalla
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

The Grand Duchy of Aexalla: Embassy Programme [MT|PMT] OPEN

Postby Aexalla » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:43 am

Oficiálne Komuniké
Zo stola Ministra Zahraničných Vecí

Attention Nations of the World,

The Archduke and Archduchess of The Grand Duchy of Aexalla have recently decided that remaining in almost complete solitude is not what is best for Aexalla, and wish to end their policy of isolationism. Once this message has been sent out to the world Aexalla will begin accepting applications for the establishment of foreign embassies. All embassies will be located in the Aexallish capitol of Sanguis, which happens to also be the largest and oldest city in Aexalla. Consisting of three peninsulas, Sanguis is a large metropolitan city that is connected by various bridges, water ways, autopistas, and autovías. All embassy buildings are located in Sanguis and are only the finest of establishments. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will do its best to make the embassy comfortable and agreeable for the diplomats. We expect embassies to be able to operate independently after three months, but before that time The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will assist in any matters requested of it by the diplomats.

The goal of this program is not only to increase Aexallish foreign relations, but to spread public knowledge of Aexalla to the outside world and to expose Aexallans to different cultures.

I thank you on behalf of the Diarchs for reading this message, and I look forward to personally evaluating all applications.

Signed,
Joost Bosdijk
Ministra Zahraničných Vecí
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Last edited by Aexalla on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:32 pm, edited 8 times in total.
The Archuchy of Aexalla
WA Delegate for the Arctic
Ambassador to the WA: Aleš Bárta
Minister of Regional Affairs for the Arctic
Factbook | Embassy Program | Aexalla | Anthem
Pop: 581,812| Tech: MT/PMT | DEFCON: 5-4-3-2-1

Aexalla
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Aexalla » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:43 am

Veľvyslanectvo Formulár žiadosti a súvisiace informácie
Embassy Application Form and Related Information

i.All embassies in Aexalla are required to be established in the name of peace, partnership, and security. This means all militaristic actions will be seen as a direct attack on Aexalla and will be immediately reciprocated.
i.i. Applications that refuse to follow this requirement will be rejected.
i.ii. Nations with embassies in Aexalla who fail to abide by this requirement will result in all diplomatic staff being deported and the embassy building being vacated immediately.

ii. All Ambassadors (or equivalent ranking diplomats) are granted diplomatic immunity.
ii.i Diplomatic immunity is defined as being free from any form of prosecution by the government.
ii.ii. Diplomatic immunity is not valid if linked to first-tiered indictable offences as defined in the Aexallish criminal code, such as murder, manslaughter, terrorism, espionage, sabotage, etc, and minor summary offences such as speeding.
ii.iii. Diplomatic immunity is not granted to other diplomats, apart from the Deputy Ambassador (or equivalent ranking diplomat) when an ambassador is not appointed or unavailable.

iii. The land plot in which the embassy is established upon is under the sovereign of Aexalla; however, it is owned by the owner of the embassy.
iii.i. This means that the land will be maintained by the owner of the embassy, similar to private properties.

iv. Once diplomatic staff leave the grounds of the embassy building, they are expected to respect the laws and property of Aexalla and its people.
iv.i. This means that weapons are not permitted outside the grounds of the embassy building without being licensed for public ownership by the Ministry of Health and Safety

v. All weapons must be inspected and certified for private ownership by the Ministry of Health and Safety. A maximum of one rifle per security staff member, one side arm per security staff member and three other defence weapons (batons, pepper spray, tasers, etc) per security staff member are allowed. Armed vehicles are strictly prohibited.
v.i. Unauthorised ownership of weapons in Aexalla is a serious crime punishable by death, and all diplomatic staff will be tried for terrorism against Aexalla and the embassy building will be vacated.

vi. There is a limit of twenty diplomatic staff members, twenty-five security staff members and fifty service staff members allowed.
vi.i. Locals are ready to be hired if necessary.

vii. All drugs, narcotics, animals, plants, animal-based products, plant-based products must be declared. If unsure, declare.
vii.ii. Failure to do so will result in a fine.
vii.iii. Failure to declare prohibited items will result in the items being confiscated and the criminal being tried in court.

(Credit to Cirona for general outline of rules)

Code: Select all
[b][u]Embassy Application[/u][/b]

[i][u]National Information[/u][/i]
[b]- Nation's Official Name:[/b]
[b]- Nation's Common Name:[/b]
[b]- Head of State:[/b]
[b]- Head of Government:[/b]
[b]- Minister of Foreign Affairs:[/b]
[b]- National Demonym:[/b]
[b]- Region:[/b]
[b]- Population (RP):[/b]

[i][u]World Assembly Information[/u][/i]
[b]- WA Member Status:[/b]
[b]- WA Category:[/b]

[i][u]National Ideology and Status[/u][/i]
[b]- Declared Government Ideology:[/b]
[b]- At war?[/b]
[b]- If at war, with whom and why?[/b]
[b]- Approximate relationship with Aexalla:[/b]

[i][u]Ambassadorial Information[/u][/i]
[b]- Ambassador's Title:[/b]
[b]- Ambassador's Full Name:[/b]
[b]- Ambassador's Gender:[/b]
[b]- Ambassador's Biography:[/b] (optional)

[i][u]Embassy Information[/u][/i]
[b]- Location of Embassy:[/b] (choose a location from list)
[b]- Amount of Diplomatic Staff:[/b] (maximum 20)
[b]- Amount of Security Staff:[/b] (Maximum 25)
[b]- Amount of Service Staff:[/b] (maximum 50)
[b]- Employing Locals?[/b]
[b]- Amount and Type of Weapons:[/b]
[b]- Amount and Type of Vehicles:[/b]

[i][u]Miscellaneous[/u][/i]
[b]- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation:[/b]
[b]- Is there any additional information we should know:[/b]
[b]- Do you have any special requests:[/b]

Addresses Available for Embassies

Tomášikova ulice 48
Hodžova calzada 20
mrazené cesty 42
Boerhaavelaan 7
Leksing avenida 19
Voorhlaan 10
Lipsstraat 52
Hanzelaan 95
Altena calle 18
Vissers ruta 17
Wegnenstraat 18
Krakenweg 24
Last edited by Aexalla on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:15 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The Archuchy of Aexalla

Aexalla
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Aexalla » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:44 am

Zahraničný veľvyslanectvá usadený v Äxalá
Foreign Embassies Established Within Aexalla

Yohannes Embassy located at Congelido avenida 08
Nassau-Castille Embassy located at Dúbravská cesta 39
Alternate Universe 912 Embassy located at Dusselaan 06
Last edited by Aexalla on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.
The Archuchy of Aexalla

Aexalla
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Aexalla » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Äxačtina veľvyslanectvá v zahraničí
Aexallish Embassies Abroad

The Archuchy of Aexalla

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Diplomatic Mission [Embassy]

Postby Yohannes » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:09 pm

Ardenfontein, Yohannes
Northeast Gholgoth
Hon. Joost Bosdijk

Dear Mr Bosdijk,

First and foremost, please do allow me to introduce myself. I am Julius Frej Shriver, and it is in my capacity therein to represent the voice of the United Provinces government. I would like to thank you on behalf of the Foreign & Trade Office, for the attentive correspondence of your represented government pertaining to this missive, written personally towards your desk.

As the appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs and executive adjudicator of the nineteen countries' foreign relations, henceforth this missive shall convey the wish of the United Provinces government, towards the establishment of an official Yohannesian diplomatic presence within the national and territorial sovereignty of Aexalla, with the intention of none other but to represent the nineteen countries within your represented government's nation.

Thereunto in full accordance from the authority of the States-General, as consented by the ratification of the United Provinces Federated Assembly, under presidential dictation of Her Yohannesian Commander in Chief Garnet til Alexandros, shall this diplomatic initiative and missive herein be forwarded for submittance, towards your represented government. The United Provinces government do hereby express its hope, that this diplomatic initiative and missive shall tie the knot upon a prosperous and positive bilateral diplomatic relation between Yohannes and Aexalla.

Honourable Minister, I hope that the following attachment and information written above shall favourably conclude and provide a resolute answer and assurance, toward your represented government to forward it's resonance in finality.

Embassy Application

National Information
- Nation's Official Name: Republic of the Nineteen United Provinces (English), Konföderiertenreich Yohannes (Yohannesian)
- Nation's Common Name: Yohannes, United Provinces, UP
- Head of State: Her Commander in Chief (HYC) Garnet til Alexandros (of Alexandria), President of Yohannes
- Head of Government: The Right Honourable (The Rt Hon.) Edmund Autenberry, Member of Estates-General (MEG), Chancellor of Yohannes
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: The Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United Provinces
- National Demonym: Yohannesian
- Region: Gholgoth
- Population (RP): 4,321,753,839 (2008 census)

World Assembly Information
- WA Member Status: Non-member [observer]
- WA Category: New York Times Democracy

National Ideology and Status
- Declared Government Ideology: Social Democracy
- At war? No
- If at war, with whom and why? N/A
- Approximate relationship with Aexalla: Diplomatically neutral, economically eager to expand relationship via trade agreement(s)

Ambassadorial Information
- Ambassador's Title: Her Excellency Dame Ambassador-resident of Yohannes; First Order of Merit, Knight of the Yohannesian Roundtable
- Ambassador's Full Name: Guðrún Kristjana Sigurdsson
- Ambassador's Gender: Female
- Ambassador's Biography: [1 encrypted file attached]

Embassy Information
- Location of Embassy: Congelado avenida 08
- Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 1 cultural attaché, 1 economics attaché, 3 diplomatic attachés
- Amount of Security Staff: 3 diplomatic officers
- Amount of Service Staff: 10 diplomatic secretaries, 10 Councillor staff, 2 ambassadorial spokespersons
- Employing Locals? Yes, ambassadorial domestic and housekeeping requirement
- Amount and Type of Weapons: 3x Arsenal Deimos ASP .45, 3x Blacktalon, 3x Enforcer
- Amount and Type of Vehicles: 2x Forza M8 LWB, 1x Monteluci Ducareale 1.8 BMD EcoDrive

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: The United Provinces government do welcome your represented government to represent Aexalla with an existing diplomatic mission, which may be lodged upon by clicking here
- Is there any additional information we should know: [OOC: Feel free to read more about Yohannes here/Factbook of Yohannes]
- Do you have any special requests: The would be ambassador likes to maintain a collection of wines, beers and spirits for potential guests. These alcoholic beverages will understandably be imported from the nineteen countries

Sincerely,
The Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Aexalla
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Aexalla » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:40 am

Oficiálne Komuniké

To: Yohannes Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you on behalf of the Archduke and Archduchess, the Skriña, and the citizens of Aexalla for the time and effort you have given to take the necessary steps to formally establish a diplomatic mission to Aexalla.

Your application has been fully processed by our competent ministry staff and I am pleased to announce that your application for embassy which will be represented by Her Excellency Dame Ambassador-resident of Yohannes; First Order of Merit, Knight of the Yohannesian Roundtable Guðrún Kristjana Sigurdsson, located at Congelado avenida 08, has been hereby accepted. Please allow one week for final adjustments to be made to the embassy building so that it suits your staff.

I thank you on behalf of the almighty diarchs, Archduke and Archduchess José del Bosque and Katherine Pozhar, and wish the link between our two countries to last for years to come.

Signed,
Joost Bosdijk

Yohannes wrote:

Ardenfontein, Yohannes
Northeast Gholgoth
Hon. Joost Bosdijk

Dear Mr Bosdijk,

First and foremost, please do allow me to introduce myself. I am Julius Frej Shriver, and it is in my capacity therein to represent the voice of the United Provinces government. I would like to thank you on behalf of the Foreign & Trade Office, for the attentive correspondence of your represented government pertaining to this missive, written personally towards your desk.

As the appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs and executive adjudicator of the nineteen countries' foreign relations, henceforth this missive shall convey the wish of the United Provinces government, towards the establishment of an official Yohannesian diplomatic presence within the national and territorial sovereignty of Aexalla, with the intention of none other but to represent the nineteen countries within your represented government's nation.

Thereunto in full accordance from the authority of the States-General, as consented by the ratification of the United Provinces Federated Assembly, under presidential dictation of Her Yohannesian Commander in Chief Garnet til Alexandros, shall this diplomatic initiative and missive herein be forwarded for submittance, towards your represented government. The United Provinces government do hereby express its hope, that this diplomatic initiative and missive shall tie the knot upon a prosperous and positive bilateral diplomatic relation between Yohannes and Aexalla.

Honourable Minister, I hope that the following attachment and information written above shall favourably conclude and provide a resolute answer and assurance, toward your represented government to forward it's resonance in finality.

Embassy Application

National Information
- Nation's Official Name: Republic of the Nineteen United Provinces (English), Konföderiertenreich Yohannes (Yohannesian)
- Nation's Common Name: Yohannes, United Provinces, UP
- Head of State: Her Commander in Chief (HYC) Garnet til Alexandros (of Alexandria), President of Yohannes
- Head of Government: The Right Honourable (The Rt Hon.) Edmund Autenberry, Member of Estates-General (MEG), Chancellor of Yohannes
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: The Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United Provinces
- National Demonym: Yohannesian
- Region: Gholgoth
- Population (RP): 4,321,753,839 (2008 census)

- WA Member Status: Non-member [observer]
- WA Category: New York Times Democracy

- Declared Government Ideology: Social Democracy
- At war? No
- Approximate relationship with Aexalla: Diplomatically neutral, economically eager to expand relationship via trade agreement(s)

- Ambassador's Title: Her Excellency Dame Ambassador-resident of Yohannes; First Order of Merit, Knight of the Yohannesian Roundtable
- Ambassador's Full Name: Guðrún Kristjana Sigurdsson
- Ambassador's Biography: [1 encrypted file attached]

Embassy Information
- Location of Embassy: Congelado avenida 08
- Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 1 cultural attaché, 1 economics attaché, 3 diplomatic attachés
- Amount of Security Staff: 3 diplomatic officers
- Amount of Service Staff: 10 diplomatic secretaries, 10 Councillor staff, 2 ambassadorial spokespersons
- Employing Locals? Yes, ambassadorial domestic and housekeeping requirement
- Amount and Type of Weapons: 3x Arsenal Deimos ASP .45, 3x Blacktalon, 3x Enforcer
- Amount and Type of Vehicles: 2x Forza M8 LWB, 1x Monteluci Ducareale 1.8 BMD EcoDrive

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: The United Provinces government do welcome your represented government to represent Aexalla with an existing diplomatic mission, which may be lodged upon by clicking here
- Is there any additional information we should know: [OOC: Feel free to read more about Yohannes here/Factbook of Yohannes]
- Do you have any special requests: The would be ambassador likes to maintain a collection of wines, beers and spirits for potential guests. These alcoholic beverages will understandably be imported from the nineteen countries

Sincerely,
(Image)
Last edited by Aexalla on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Archuchy of Aexalla

Nassau-Castille
Attaché

Founded: Jun 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassau-Castille » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Embassy Application

National Information
- Nation's Official Name: The Kingdom of Nassau-Castille
- Nation's Common Name: Nassau-Castille
- Head of State: the Court of Pirate-Kings
- Head of Government: the Court of Pirate-Kings
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Duke Roland Kennedy V
- National Demonym: Nassau-Castillians
- Region: Markarth
- Population (RP): 27,000,000

- WA Member Status: non-member
- WA Category: Capitalizt

- Declared Government Ideology: Anarcho-monarchy
- At war? no
- Approximate relationship with Aexalla: non-existent

- Ambassador's Title: Minister to the Grand Duchy of Aexalla
- Ambassador's Full Name: Lord Aldo Stuart
- Ambassador's Gender: male
- Ambassador's Biography: naval military service, extensive maritime experience, successful investor

Embassy Information
- Location of Embassy: Dúbravská cesta
- Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 15
- Amount of Security Staff: 25
- Amount of Service Staff: 30
- Employing Locals? no
- Amount and Type of Weapons: 25 MBR-7 Rifles-Baseline Model
sidearms: 25 HAR-9 Stacked-Munitions Revolvers

- Amount and Type of Vehicles: 15 Cascadia Automotive SX50i SUV's (up armored)

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: at your convenience
- Is there any additional information we should know: the Kingdom of Nassau-Castille openly harbors pirates of the high seas, take this as a guarantee that vessels flying your flag lawfully will be exempt from acts of piracy sanctioned by Nassau-Castille and that Aexalla will never be included in the activities of pirates.
- Do you have any special requests: Can you reserve a hangar for a private diplomat's jet at the nearest airport to Sanguis? We will pay all necessary expenses for such a thing.
Last edited by Nassau-Castille on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Go by this factbook, i dont use my nation's actual stats when RPing.
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nassau-castille/detail=factbook

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Acceptance of Yohannesian Embassy Application

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:10 am

Aexalla wrote:

Oficiálne Komuniké

To: Yohannes Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Rt Hon. Julius Frej Shriver,

First and foremost, I would like to thank you on behalf of the Archduke and Archduchess, the Skriña, and the citizens of Aexalla for the time and effort you have given to take the necessary steps to formally establish a diplomatic mission to Aexalla.

Your application has been fully processed by our competent ministry staff and I am pleased to announce that your application for embassy which will be represented by Her Excellency Dame Ambassador-resident of Yohannes; First Order of Merit, Knight of the Yohannesian Roundtable Guðrún Kristjana Sigurdsson, located at Congelado avenida 08, has been hereby accepted. Please allow one week for final adjustments to be made to the embassy building so that it suits your staff.

I thank you on behalf of the almighty diarchs, Archduke and Archduchess José del Bosque and Katherine Pozhar, and wish the link between our two countries to last for years to come.

Signed,
(Image)
Joost Bosdijk

Ardenfontein, Yohannes
Northeast Gholgoth
Hon. Joost Bosdijk

Dear Mr Bosdijk,

First of all, please allow me to convey the thankful regard of President Garnet til Alexandros for your represented government's positive affirmation and approval of our represented government's ambassadorial emplacement. The United Provinces government sincerely hope that the establishment of a Yohannesian diplomatic mission in Aexalla, that in the form of an embassy, shall further strengthened the diplomatic tie and further open the possibility of a deeper economic relationship and trade connection between both the Grand Duchy and the United Provinces.

Secondly, the United Provinces government fully recognise the sanctity of your represented government's jurisdiction pertinent to the above mentioned embassy in Aexalla. The United Provinces Office of Foreign Affairs & Trade shall fully acknowledge the diplomatic immunity status and limitation imposed upon our diplomatic staff within your represented government's territorial sovereignty.

Thirdly, Her Excellency Dame Guðrún Kristjana Sigurdsson, First Order of Merit and Knight of the Yohannesian Roundtable, shall arrive approximately three weeks' from the date that this letter has reached your desk, from whereby her appointment shall mark the existence of a representative to fully voice, and bilaterally represent the United Provinces government in Aexalla, from which further agreements may be lodged upon by your represented government.

Honourable Minister, I would like to finally thank you for your represented government's notification and positive resonance. May this diplomatic bond be strengthened in parallel with the progress of time itself.

Sincerely,
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Aexalla
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Aexalla » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Oficiálne Komuniké

To: Nassau-Castille Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Minister Duke Roland Kennedy V,

Your application has been fully processed by our competent ministry staff, and we have only minor details to discuss before we reveal the status of your application. First being your statement regarding protection from pirates: we have relayed your information to the Diarchs and they were displeased with your statement. It was perceived to be a threat, but after due consideration the decision has been reached to assume Nissau-Castille meant no harm. Secondly regarding your private hangar request: we have no hangars empty within our Sanguis airport, but one could be built specifically for Nissau-Castille's diplomatic use. Plans for the hangar to be built shall commence immediately as long as this is funded by Nissau-Castille. Finally I am pleased to reveal that your application for embassy which will be represented by Lord Aldo Stuart located at Dúbravská cesta 39, has been hereby accepted. Please allow one week for final adjustments to be made to the embassy building so that it suits your staff and please allow up to two months for construction of the hangar to be completed.

Signed,
Joost Bosdijk

Nassau-Castille wrote:Embassy Application

National Information
- Nation's Official Name: The Kingdom of Nassau-Castille
- Nation's Common Name: Nassau-Castille
- Head of State: the Court of Pirate-Kings
- Head of Government: the Court of Pirate-Kings
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Duke Roland Kennedy V
- National Demonym: Nassau-Castillians
- Region: Markarth
- Population (RP): 27,000,000

- WA Member Status: non-member
- WA Category: Capitalizt

- Declared Government Ideology: Anarcho-monarchy
- At war? no
- Approximate relationship with Aexalla: non-existent

- Ambassador's Title: Minister to the Grand Duchy of Aexalla
- Ambassador's Full Name: Lord Aldo Stuart
- Ambassador's Gender: male
- Ambassador's Biography: naval military service, extensive maritime experience, successful investor

Embassy Information
- Location of Embassy: Dúbravská cesta
- Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 15
- Amount of Security Staff: 25
- Amount of Service Staff: 30
- Employing Locals? no
- Amount and Type of Weapons: 25 MBR-7 Rifles-Baseline Model
- Amount and Type of Vehicles: 15 Cascadia Automotive SX50i SUV's (up armored)
Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: at your convenience
- Is there any additional information we should know: the Kingdom of Nassau-Castille openly harbors pirates of the high seas, take this as a guarantee that vessels flying your flag lawfully will be exempt from acts of piracy sanctioned by Nassau-Castille and that Aexalla will never be included in the activities of pirates.
- Do you have any special requests: Can you reserve a hangar for a private diplomat's jet at the nearest airport to Sanguis? We will pay all necessary expenses for such a thing.
Last edited by Aexalla on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Archuchy of Aexalla

Nassau-Castille
Attaché

Founded: Jun 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nassau-Castille » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Royal Missive from the Kingdom of Nassau-Castille

Penned by Duke Roland Kennedy V, Minister of State on behalf of the Court of Pirate-Kings

Dear Minister Bosdijk,

On behalf of the Court and the people of Nassau-Castille, I would like to extend a warm thank you for opening up diplomatic relations with our state. First, I would like to assure you, the Diarchs, and the Skriña that the intentions of our statement regarding pirates was entirely benign. We wish nothing less then to offend a nation with whom we seek diplomatic relations. It was only meant to assure all concerned parties in the Grand Duchy that the acts of pirates who work at the behest of the Court and the Kingdom shall not be extended to vessels who make it plain knowledge that they originate and belong to the Duchy of Aexalla. This is a promise that the Court extends to all nations with whom they see relations. We apologize for any distress this may have caused. Second, the matter of the hangar, we are willing and able to fund all necessary construction projects to accomplish this goal. If you would allow it we would send representatives of Lord Stuart and his family for the purpose of overseeing arrangements both in the construction of the hangar but also the set up of the embassy building itself. If you would be so kind as to send us estimates as to the cost of construction this would also be helpful.

Sincerely,
Duke Roland Kennedy V, Minister of State, Kingdom of Nassau-Castille
Last edited by Nassau-Castille on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Go by this factbook, i dont use my nation's actual stats when RPing.
http://www.nationstates.net/nation=nassau-castille/detail=factbook

Alternate Universe 912
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Alternate Universe 912 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Electonic Traffic: AU912 National Government: State Department: Office of External Communication: Official Diplomatic Business Electronic Telegram: Message ID 2q690u6-934567832

To:
Joost Bosdijk

Dagney Taggert IV
Secretary of State, AU912

Like Aexalla, we are also a nation that has largely kept out of the affairs of other nations, and wish to increase our trade and tourism with other nations. I am therefore enclosing an application per your request, prepared by my staff. Our nation currently exists in the year 2112, but time differences between realities are to be expected. We hope that will not cause any concerns.

I hope this communication finds you well and pleased to hear from us.

Embassy Application

National Information
- Nation's Official Name: The Republic of Alternate Universe 912
- Nation's Common Name: Alternate Universe 912, AU912, or Otherworld.
- Head of State: President Kieth Beldan.
- Head of Government: President Kieth Beldan.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Secretary of State Dagney Taggert IV
- National Demonym: "Twelver"
- Region: Libertarian
- Population (RP): 2202 million

- WA Member Status: Non-member
- WA Category: "Capitolist Paradise"

- Declared Government Ideology: Constitutional Republic
- At war? No
- If at war, with whom and why? -
- Approximate relationship with Aexalla: We currently have no relations with Aexalla.

- Ambassador's Title: Ambassador.
- Ambassador's Full Name: Nike Areios
- Ambassador's Biography: (optional) Age 43. E-clone (a baby whose genetic code was designed rather than donated by its parents). Former Captain in the National Police Tactical Combat Corps. Experienced hostage negotiator.

Embassy Information
- Location of Embassy: (choose a location from list) Dusselaan 06
- Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 2
- Amount of Security Staff: 10
- Amount of Service Staff: 14
- Employing Locals? No.
- Amount and Type of Weapons:
10: Autogun 3P-257

10: Diplomatic Electronic Security Kit (Contents are classified, but no weapons will be included, only detection and deactivation devices.)

- Amount and Type of Vehicles:
10: 2112 Electroarmour Town Cars

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: Absolutely!
- Is there any additional information we should know:
- Embassy staff are traditionally on two - year assignments. Meaning all embassy staff, including the ambassador and deputy ambassador, are rotated out every two years. If the host country has any concerns with this, alternative options can be discussed.
- A map of our nation, showing our remote location between the Antarctic and Pacific Oceans.
- Some basic facts about our culture.
- Tourism Minister Hitomi's 108-second videotour of Washington City.
- Do you have any special requests:
- Due to our remote location, we will need to arrange for international transportation. International wormhole travel is generally restricted to Freedom Island only because of security considerations. Provided that no restrictions are placed on outgoing international travel by embassy staff, we are perfectly fine with using commercial carriers. If you wish, we can arrange air transportation, but we will require a storage and maintenance facility for the aircraft with immediate runway access. We are willing to pay for any reasonable expenses.
- We will need to arrange for delivery of vehicles and other physical items. Captain Areios has stated that she has no objections to dealing with any logistical issues on site.
- We will provide information regarding embassies in AU912 on request, or you may apply here.
Last edited by Alternate Universe 912 on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aexalla
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Aexalla » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Oficiálne Komuniké

To: Alternate Universe 912

Dagney Taggert IV,

Your application has been fully processed by our competent ministry staff and I am pleased to announce that your application for embassy which will be represented by Ambassador Nike Areios, located at Dusselaan 06, has been hereby accepted. Regarding your travel concerns we would be more comfortable and with your traveling by commercial carriers. Finally your request dealing with deliver of vehicles and other items; this will be allowed but all incoming items will undergo a strenuous search and examination. Please allow one week for final adjustments to be made to the embassy building so that it suits your staff.

I thank you on behalf of the almighty Diarchs, Archduke and Archduchess José del Bosque and Katherine Pozhar, and wish the link between our two countries to last for years to come.

Signed,
Joost Bosdijk

Alternate Universe 912 wrote:Electonic Traffic: AU912 National Government: State Department: Office of External Communication: Official Diplomatic Business Electronic Telegram: Message ID 2q690u6-934567832

To:
Joost Bosdijk

Dagney Taggert IV
Secretary of State, AU912

Like Aexalla, we are also a nation that has largely kept out of the affairs of other nations, and wish to increase our trade and tourism with other nations. I am therefore enclosing an application per your request, prepared by my staff. Our nation currently exists in the year 2112, but time differences between realities are to be expected. We hope that will not cause any concerns.

I hope this communication finds you well and pleased to hear from us.

[spoiler]Embassy Application

National Information
- Nation's Official Name: The Republic of Alternate Universe 912
- Nation's Common Name: Alternate Universe 912, AU912, or Otherworld.
- Head of State: President Kieth Beldan.
- Head of Government: President Kieth Beldan.
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Secretary of State Dagney Taggert IV
- National Demonym: "Twelver"
- Region: Libertarian
- Population (RP): 2202 million

- WA Member Status: Non-member
- WA Category: "Capitolist Paradise"

- Declared Government Ideology: Constitutional Republic
- At war? No
- If at war, with whom and why? -
- Approximate relationship with Aexalla: We currently have no relations with Aexalla.

- Ambassador's Title: Ambassador.
- Ambassador's Full Name: Nike Areios
- Ambassador's Biography: (optional) Age 43. E-clone (a baby whose genetic code was designed rather than donated by its parents). Former Captain in the National Police Tactical Combat Corps. Experienced hostage negotiator.

Embassy Information
- Location of Embassy: (choose a location from list) Dusselaan 06
- Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 2
- Amount of Security Staff: 10
- Amount of Service Staff: 14
- Employing Locals? No.
- Amount and Type of Weapons:
10: Autogun 3P-257

10: Diplomatic Electronic Security Kit (Contents are classified, but no weapons will be included, only detection and deactivation devices.)

- Amount and Type of Vehicles:
10: 2112 Electroarmour Town Cars

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: Absolutely!
- Is there any additional information we should know:
- Embassy staff are traditionally on two - year assignments. Meaning all embassy staff, including the ambassador and deputy ambassador, are rotated out every two years. If the host country has any concerns with this, alternative options can be discussed.
- A map of our nation, showing our remote location between the Antarctic and Pacific Oceans.
- Some basic facts about our culture.
- Tourism Minister Hitomi's 108-second videotour of Washington City.
- Do you have any special requests:
- Due to our remote location, we will need to arrange for international transportation. International wormhole travel is generally restricted to Freedom Island only because of security considerations. Provided that no restrictions are placed on outgoing international travel by embassy staff, we are perfectly fine with using commercial carriers. If you wish, we can arrange air transportation, but we will require a storage and maintenance facility for the aircraft with immediate runway access. We are willing to pay for any reasonable expenses.
- We will need to arrange for delivery of vehicles and other physical items. Captain Areios has stated that she has no objections to dealing with any logistical issues on site.
- We will provide information regarding embassies in AU912 on request, or you may apply here.
Last edited by Aexalla on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Archuchy of Aexalla

Alternate Universe 912
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Alternate Universe 912 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:32 am

To:
Joost Bosdijk

Dagney Taggert IV
Secretary of State

Thank you for your gracious invitation. We believe your suggestions regarding travel arrangements will be entirely satisfactory and I will contact the ambassador and our travel planning staff.

If you wish a reciprocal embassy, we have started our program here.

Apox
Minister

Founded: Jun 30, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Apox » Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:29 am

Embassy Application

National Information
- Nation's Official Name: The Free Lands of Apox
- Nation's Common Name: Apox
- Head of State: N/A
- Head of Government: Lord Winklebottom
- Minister of Foreign Affairs: Jax Betherie (holds many governmental positions)
- National Demonym: Apoxians
- Region: Renaissance
- Population (RP): 6,000,000

- WA Member Status: member
- WA Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

- Declared Government Ideology: Free Land
- At war? No
- If at war, with whom and why? N/a
- Approximate relationship with Aexalla: Yet to be established

- Ambassador's Title: Ambassador to Lord Winklebottom, and the Free Land of Apox
- Ambassador's Full Name: Ces Kelunn
- Ambassador's Gender: Male
- Ambassador's Biography: Ex-Minister of Lord Winklebottom's cabinet, 1st class degree in Public Speakng

Embassy Information
- Location of Embassy: Boerhaavelaan 7
- Amount of Diplomatic Staff: 4
- Amount of Security Staff: 8
- Amount of Service Staff: 10
- Employing Locals? no
- Amount and Type of Weapons: 4 machine pistols, 4 semi automatic rifles.
- Amount and Type of Vehicles: 2 Heba S2 saloons (Apoxian brand)

Miscellaneous
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation: If you should so desire
- Is there any additional information we should know: Apox is a free, country which is open to many ideals,
- Do you have any special requests: No
The History of Modern NSSports internationalpost.apx (Newswire) The Apoxian Compendium
Winners: Campionato Esportiva IV, V & XVI, World T20 Championships VI, Imperial Chap Olympiad
Runners-up: CoH 58, World T20 Championships V, Campionato Esportiva XII
Third: Campionato Esportiva XIII
Fourth: Campionato Esportiva VII & XV
Baptism of Fire 50, Cup of Harmony 56, World Cup 69, World Cup 73, World Cup 82
Friendly Cups 2 & 6, World T20 Championships II, Campionato Esportiva IV, VIII, XII & XXIII, GCF Season 4, 8 & 10

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information