NATION

PASSWORD

Your Nation's Fact of the Week

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:57 pm

Voxijan sci fi is famous for either getting it completely wrong (humanity will ride sharks!) or getting it absolutely right (humanity will share cat pictures on portable telephones).
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Jacrain
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Jacrain » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:15 pm

Family based condominiums can usually store hundreds of people. If a person dies, their living space can go to anybody whose blood related to them. Usually, its' their child or grandchild. In addition, the Jacrainese government does revise a living space every 15-20 years.
Last edited by Jacrain on Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t form the habit of Floccinaucinihilipilification

A Thousand Islands
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 07, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby A Thousand Islands » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:19 pm

Marrying young is common among the nobility and imperial family of the Islands; the current Empress married at 16 and her husband, the late Emperor, was 10.

Jersey Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Jersey Republic » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:27 pm

During the war of Unification, the Cartels of El Salvador took control of all governmental functions in the country. It was the only country to be run by a gang, until the Federation forces defeated El Salvador
i don't really RP on forums, no need for political stances either

Just here to have fun

Republica Federal de Catalunya
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Republica Federal de Catalunya » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:54 am

Navy's naming conventions calls for a submarine normally for the first of the Class be named Narcís Monturiol for the Catalan submarine pioneer. Also Ictineo for the first Catalan made submarine is used commonly to lead a class if the Narcís Monturiol is still in commission. In general submarines are called by the names of sharks and cetaceans that are found in our waters.

Example the S90 class U212s. Are S91 Narcís Monturiol, S92 Dofí (dolphin) S93 Orca (killer whale) and S94 Roqual (a whale). They replaced the S80 class lead by S81 Ictineo, S82 Tintorera (blue shark) S83 Solraig and S84 Blanc (white Shark) S84 Màrraix and S85 Mussola and S86 Bocadolça. (All them sharks).
Last edited by Republica Federal de Catalunya on Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Andocara
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Andocara » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:02 pm

Andocarian politics are a bit different from the U.S. There are two main parties: the Reform Party (basically equivalent to the liberal party or democratic party), and the National Party (basically equivalent to the conservative/republic party).

The Reform Party is very similar to the liberal party, except a bit more practical minded. The Reform Party wants Andocara to be a global nation, and have a true socially progressive society. The Reform Party also values some things that would be considered taboo or eccentric by most people. The National Party is very similar to the conservative party, they believe in national identity and that people moving to Andocara should assimilate into Andocarian ideals. The National Party is more progressive than the conservative party when it comes to technology and energy. The National Party is also secular focused, due to the nation being founded on secularism. The city of Coy, has a strong ultra modern and futurist feel, and has a secularism rate of 82%. Despite that, it is actually a highly conservative city by Andocarian standards.

New Goldman
Envoy

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Goldman » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:05 pm

New Goldman is the only recorded nation in the South Pacific to practice a "semi atheist concordium" through the leader driven Cult of Norton as its national religion. The religion is a mix of Christian values along with atheist and scientific beliefs.

Tsarus 2142
Envoy

Founded: Apr 06, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tsarus 2142 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:08 pm

Jozi is short for Jozef (Zef if Jozef is used in a Scandinavian context), and he wants his hair back too.

Also, roughhousing is a staple part in Tsarusian education.
~Factbook Directory~
qna
Tier 8, Level 0, Type 5- - -6/10, 10, 10/7 Clone Troops/Militants respectively.
No stats.

Destyntine
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Destyntine » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:10 pm

In the cities, cars do not drive on roads, in fact they don't drive at all. They soar high above the streets and do not need wheels.

In the country, cars are normally built from scrap and drive on a road. These cars are sometimes modified with spikes or tires that might be a little 'too big' for your average folk.

There is no such thing as a 'normal' car in Destyntine.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ I do stuff n' thangs.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Spaceship go Vroooom!

NS stats are not 100% accurate, but they do represent my nation slightly!
Yeah, I'm sassy! Get over it!

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:25 pm

82% of all energy produced in the Democratic Republic comes from nuclear power plants.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Tsarus 2142
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tsarus 2142 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:31 am

Tsarus has a hidden history with an ancient and highly advanced "hyperborean" human civilization. Their origin is unknown. They put "people" into our population, reincarnations of their own kind in order to aid us. It's insane. We have some of their technology.
Last edited by Tsarus 2142 on Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Factbook Directory~
qna
No stats.

Transmaura
Attaché

Founded: Oct 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Transmaura » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:20 pm

We have only 60 kms of coastline.

Kandorith
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2009
Capitalizt

Postby Kandorith » Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:35 pm

Ever since the fall of the People's Republic in 1962 the main ruling political party has been the Liberal Democratic Party(LDP), having put forward 26 Prime Ministers since its founding in 1963.
Great Empire of Kanyori | 大宮来国 | Arashi Kanyori Yokoku

Overview | Constitution | Anthem | Imperial Anthem | Armed Forces | Foreign Affairs | Emperor

Hikari Kyoyu Headlines:
BREAKING NEWS: LDP wins elections in landslide though Yoshiro Murakami will not return as prime minister they stated. | Latest technology showcased at the Empress Masumi Stadium as the January Tech Summit starts for the weekend | CDP claims LDP stole the election and will take legal steps against the election results

Tsarus 2142
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tsarus 2142 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:53 am

There are NO mosquitoes, gnats, or annoying purposeless bugs in Tsarus. In fact, Tsarus managed to also eradicate all bugs of these types from the entire world back in the 1960's.
~Factbook Directory~
qna
No stats.

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:36 pm

Some people argue about whether Voxija is a First World or Third World country. Most people and all Voxijans think of Voxija as a First World country. However, prominent academics and experts say Voxija is a Third World country, due to Voxija's GDP per capita and it being neutral in the Cold War.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Navy Hill
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 18, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Navy Hill » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:39 pm

You're expendable!
Le Oberfrankreich de Marin
Fascist State
Proud Member of IODASPC
Propoganda Storefront

Youstania Firksnerio
Attaché

Founded: Mar 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Youstania Firksnerio » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:42 pm

Anglo-German Syndicalism (AKA Rommelist Syndicalism) protects the rights of the people
An Alternate History Democratic Syndicalist Anglo-German Union
    Arbeitersendung Syndikat December 23, 2045: The Commonwealth of Poland-Prussia declares war on the Polish Commune! Monarchist Terror Group "Project: Birthright" takes responsibility

Jacrain
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Jacrain » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:56 pm

Jacrainese are family oriented. They also love to party. Their parties also contain ALOT of food.
Don’t form the habit of Floccinaucinihilipilification

Crocadillia
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Crocadillia » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:44 pm

Marriage is quite loose, and Crocadillians can and often marry many spouses. Related to this, most Crocadillians identify as bisexual.
Croco nation filled with gay bi crocos!
also polygamy, evolutionarily inaccurate beans, and me (a gay boi)
West Leas Oros 2 wrote:Croc time.

The Restored Danelaw wrote:Croc time.

Wuchu wrote:Croc time.

Aikoland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aikoland » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:39 pm

The National Bank of Aikoland has received approval from Her Majesty's Government to print special edition banknotes with the text on them printed in our native minority languages in addition to French.
♥ L'Empire d'Aikoland ♥
Trois États, Une Impératrice
Official Flag|Factbook|Q&A
The middle character in my flag is a boy
A small Francophone nation located on a group of islands to the south of France. Primary territory of the nation consists of three main islands, the states as described in our national motto, along with smaller less populated islands surrounding them.
Official Nation Name: The Empire of Aikoland
Government Type: Parliamentary constitutional monarchy
Head of State: Empress Élisabeth IV
Head of Government: Prime Minister Mélodie Bélanger
Population: 6.07 million (2023 estimate)
Official Language: French
Current Year: 2023

New Goldman
Envoy

Founded: Jul 27, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Goldman » Fri Sep 25, 2020 12:01 am

The House of Norton has their own private fleet of ships, composed of: 3 corvettes, 5 yachts, 10 smaller boats and a few dozen speedboats. The Imperial Bodyguard Detachment that follows the Family has their own speedboats and even 2 destroyers and a frigate specially designed for private protection.

Subhurbia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 02, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Subhurbia » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:14 am

Subhurbia is a federal monarchy. It’s head is the Federal Sovereign. Though there are 11 other sovereigns for each region, and while they have great rulership over their respective regions, the federal sovereign is the grandest of them all.
Not to be mistaken for Suburbia.

Hallownesians
Civilian

Founded: Sep 25, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Hallownesians » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:19 am

we have gay lasers and worship an omnipotent spoon

Wuchu
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Wuchu » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:27 am

Heterosexuals are the minority here.
documenting the experiment against nihilism.
crossroads up ahead

我爱北京天安门

Armador
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Armador » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:06 pm

The current Chancellor of Armador, Katrin de Beer, has quite a sever allergy to most types of beer and alcohol, ironic considering both her name and that she comes from a region of Armador known for its strong beers.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information