NATION

PASSWORD

Your Nation's Fact of the Week

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Gryphonian Alliance
Envoy

Founded: Nov 12, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gryphonian Alliance » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:48 pm

In the GA, 452,000 cookies are consumed every day, on average.
Gryphonian Alliance
The West Pacific
The GA is a North American country in an alternate universe set a century into the future.
A 9 civilization, according to this index.
1st place in Women’s Individual Large Hill/10 km Nordic Combined
1st place in Mixed Relay 2×6 km+2×7.5 km Biathlon
2nd place in Two-Man Bobsleigh
3rd place in Two-Woman Bobsleigh

The Union of Continental States
Envoy

Founded: Dec 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Union of Continental States » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:53 pm

Our nation reaches a peak population of 4.4 trillion on 530 planets. This era is between 41,000 A.D.-52,000 A.D., before the population goes on a steady decline.
American Freedom: 1776 A.D. - 3235 A.D.
Population After 2078 A.D.: 1,173,315,285

Active Ground Troops: 3,150,000
Reserves: 16,700,000
Militia Strength: 58,510,000
Gun Owners: 615,000,000
Free Market, The US Constitution, Gun rights, Freedom of speech, Libertarianism, Republicanism, Trump, Large military, Small government, Brexit, Nigel Farage, Austin Petersen, Milo Yiannopoulos, Russia/USA unity
Hillary Clinton, Liberalism, Social conservatism, SJWs, you get the drift...

BREAKING NEWS: President Timsler orders 12,600 more M1A8 Abrams Tanks for the military, breaking the 70,000 barrier.

Bongchong
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bongchong » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:52 am

The world #1 high occurence of buckteeth is in Bongchong.

Catarra
Envoy

Founded: May 19, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Catarra » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:11 pm

In the Independence Day military parade Catarran army has shown their Leopard2CR. The Catarran army ordered in 2016 28 Leopard2CR to a joint venture of KMW, Rheinmetall and Catarran Defense Companies. Catarran government approve the upgrade another 100 of their 215 active(of 239 ordered) Leopard2A4s to Leopard2CR.

Those 2CRs got improved armor protection, improved L14 gun, improved sights and some other systems. However despite all improvements the Catarran Leopard 2CR is not as capable as the upgraded Leopard 2A7 upgraded by Krauss-Maffei Wegmann, for the German Army in 2014. The Leopard 2CR looses to Leopard 2A7 in the key areas of protection, firepower, accuracy, and onboard electronic systems.

The Leopard 2CR has improved armor protection. An Advanced Modular Armor Protection (AMAP) composite armor kit, developed by the IBD Deusebroth company of Germany, was fitted to the turret. This armor is a part of Rheinmetall Revolution upgrade package. It uses new nano-ceramics materials and modern titanium and steel alloys. This armor provides higher level of protection against wide range of threats. Up-armored turret of the Leopard 2CR offers higher protection than turret of the Leopard 2A5, however it can not match protection level of the Leopard 2A7. The armor kit is modular, so damaged armor modules can be replaced in field conditions. The AMAP armor modules are being produced in Catarra under license. That increases the weight to 60 tonnes.
The Leopard 2PL tank retains a 120 mm/L44 smoothbore gun of its predecessor. However the gun was modified by Rheinmetall to be compatible with newly-developed high pressure ammunition, such as programmable DM11 high-explosive air-burst ammunition, and high power DM53 and DM63 armor-piercing rounds. The programmable rounds enable to engage targets behind cover and within buildings. These multi-purpose DM11 rounds can be also used against enemy troops, armored vehicles and low-flying helicopters. The gun can also fire any other standard NATO 120 mm tank ammunition. The gun is loaded manually by the loader. A total of 42 rounds are carried inside the tank. 15 rounds are stored in the turret bustle and are ready to use. Remaining rounds are stored inside the hull. The turret bustle is separated from the crew compartment and has a blow-out panels.

Hydraulic drives of the turret were replaced with electric drives. Such upgrade significantly improves post-penetration survivability, as the hydraulic drives contain flammable liquid.
Secondary armament consists of a coaxial 7.62 mm machine gun. There is another 7.62 mm machine gun mounted in a RCWS on top of the roof.

The Leopard 2CR has improved sights and fire control system. The commander uses panoramic sight, which is fitted with a Catarran-made Savane-18 thermal imager and includes a laser rangefinder. Commander's station is equipped with a number of digital screens, that display different information. The Leopard 2CR has got a hunter-killer engagement capability, which is present on all modern main battle tanks. The commander uses his panoramic sight to search for targets. Once the target is selected the gun is laid on the target automatically and the gunner completes al the aiming and firing process. During that time commander looks for the next target. Such target engagement method allows to acquire and engage targets faster.
This tank also features a Catarran designed battlefield management system.

The driver received a new night vision sight for driving at night and a rear vision camera, which makes driving backwards much easier.

Despite all improvements communication systems of the Leopard CR remain unchanged.
This main battle tank is operated by a crew of 4, including commander, gunner, loader and driver.

The Leopard 2CR retains the engine of its predecessor. It is powered by an MTU MB-837 Ka501 turbocharged diesel engine, developing 1 500 hp. This tank is also fitted with Steyr Auxiliary Power Unit (APU), which powers all systems, when the main engine is turned off. The same APU used on the Leopard 2A7. Cross-country performance is similar to that of its predecessor. This tank can be fitted with a deep wading kit and ford shallow rivers, lakes and other water obstacles up to 4 m deep.
Last edited by Catarra on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ivelboria » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:13 pm

The 31st of December 2013 officially was the last day that Ieesleevie was the capital. It was moved to Djurma
The Neviersian Federation ✩ De Fédération Neviersien
In Neviersia, your hard-earned tax money funds countryball art, endless paperwork, "free" healthcare and gawd-awful humour. Even the countryballs need therapy. What's not to love?
GOV.NE | About Neviersia | Wikipedia | Politics | States & Territories | Cities
- Born and bred in good ol' Yorkshire.
- I know my nation is called Ivelboria but I was too lazy to make a new nation. :P
- Chronic workaholic who keeps making factbooks...
- NS stats not used.
- The stars on my flag can spin either way.. :P
Economic: 0.63 (2016), 1.0 (2019), -0.63 (2021), -1.88 (2022)
Social: 0.97 (2016), -2.97 (2019), -3.28 (2021), -0.72 (2022)

1/5/21: Started using the GIF flag. For 3/4 years before that I used this one.

Spoilerception? Here's how!

Blodrike
Envoy

Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Blodrike » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:06 am

Dark red clothes and makeup are reserved for the Queen.
~ THE BLOOD REALM ~
A secluded realm ruled over by the ancient and powerful Queen Freya, full of violent storms, treacherous landscapes and ferocious beasts. Abandon hope, all ye who enter here!
The Queen | Q&A | Nations & RP Info | Current RP
Tech is PT/FanT • Nation is just for fun • I do not use NS stats

Ivelboria
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 13, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ivelboria » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:11 pm

In Ivelboria, marijuana is only allowed for personal use when you're 30, but can't be used once you reach 55. (To sustain the health of the people younger than 30, and people older than 55)
The Neviersian Federation ✩ De Fédération Neviersien
In Neviersia, your hard-earned tax money funds countryball art, endless paperwork, "free" healthcare and gawd-awful humour. Even the countryballs need therapy. What's not to love?
GOV.NE | About Neviersia | Wikipedia | Politics | States & Territories | Cities
- Born and bred in good ol' Yorkshire.
- I know my nation is called Ivelboria but I was too lazy to make a new nation. :P
- Chronic workaholic who keeps making factbooks...
- NS stats not used.
- The stars on my flag can spin either way.. :P
Economic: 0.63 (2016), 1.0 (2019), -0.63 (2021), -1.88 (2022)
Social: 0.97 (2016), -2.97 (2019), -3.28 (2021), -0.72 (2022)

1/5/21: Started using the GIF flag. For 3/4 years before that I used this one.

Spoilerception? Here's how!

Servants to the Queen Bee
Civilian

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Servants to the Queen Bee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:08 pm

Jam is banned in the land of the Servants to the Queen Bee.

Tropical Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 07, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tropical Isles » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:52 am

we've done some major updating to our factbook. mainly in the entire military section and our entire constitution. also, we edited our wiki-style factbook alot.
Alternative Front Page
list of countries I'm leader of
[$] -- Copy and paste this into your signature if you are a capitalist.
[☮] -- Copy and paste this into your signature if you are a pacifist.
[CIV] -- Copy and paste this into your signature if you play sid meier's civilization.
Participant in z-days 4 - 8.
Jay Myers (Hurricane Jay)

Isola Serenissima
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Isola Serenissima » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:26 pm

Divine Autarch Primavera speaks Italian natively, and she is also fluent in Spanish and Portuguese. But she speaks the South American dialects of those languages, not the European ones. Because that is what she learned from her friends in Argentina and Brazil.
This nation is now called San Prospero.

Batea del Nord
Envoy

Founded: Dec 07, 2015
Anarchy

Postby Batea del Nord » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:13 am

Today has born the citizen 4,500,000 She has born in Batea universitary hospital. she Will be named Cinta and weights 2900g.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:16 am

Dawetids are very sexually inactive, and most couples have only done it the number of times equal to the number of children they have.
There are some people that are there purely to oppose everything I say or do.
Samudera Darussalam wrote:Banned because all hail ban-hammer, the only true ruler and savior of this thread.

[REDACTED] wrote:Although, let's talk about your obsession with ŋ, k, and j.

Discord server has risen again. Come join!

Mzeusia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mzeusia » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:44 am

The Mzeusian government (after attempted negotiations failed) is trying to arrest a citizen posing as a superhero. See the full story here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=957362
If you are interested in having the Mzeusian Library write something for your nation, click here!

Pro: volone is an Italian cheese made from cow's milk.
Anti: gua is one of the 2 major islands that make up the Caribbean nation of Antigua and Barbuda. I wonder what the other island is?

Tropical Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tropical Isles » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:14 pm

our military has been restructured. our current rankings are as follows (in order with the highest ranking at the top):

1. Fleet Admiral
2. Admiral
3. Commodore
4. Fleet Captain
5. Captain
6. Commander
7. Lieutenant Commander
8. Lieutenant
9. Lieutenant (Junior Grade or J.G.)
10. Ensign
11. Chief
12. Crewman
Alternative Front Page
[CIV] -- Copy and paste this into your signature if you play sid meier's civilization.

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:29 pm

The largest number of boats present during the Sinulog Fluvial Parade was recorded in 2012, with 350 watercraft in attendance.
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Reunited Soviets
Civilian

Founded: Nov 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Soviet Fact of the Week

Postby Reunited Soviets » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:34 pm

90% of the U.S.S.R.S. Owns a Ushanka

Great Tejas
Attaché

Founded: Sep 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Tejas » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:42 am

Reunited Soviets wrote:90% of the U.S.S.R.S. Owns a Ushanka

Gay Marriage is still illegal.
Vote here to decide the fate of NationStates: https://www.nationstates.net/page=poll/p=109185

I don't use NS stats.

Hazukenia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hazukenia » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:42 am

There is only one legal political party in Hazukenia, a non-aligned party, to put it in one word
OOC: I want some free speech yet I also want order
Hail Hazuken! Long may his legacy live! Hazuken nioh! K'nea zijow tagallam ino!
This nation was based on several autocracies and a few democracies. NS stats are not representative of my actual views as they are the work of Jonoj!
Likes to laze around in Forum 7
The Hakuzens' Paper
JONOJ, THE DEVIL DIES IN ENDGAME

Aikoland
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aikoland » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:32 pm

There are ~570,000 Aikolanders who were either born in Vietnam or are of Vietnamese ancestry, making them the largest foreign ethnic group in our nation.
♥ L'Empire d'Aikoland ♥
Trois États, Une Impératrice
Official Flag|Factbook|Q&A
The middle character in my flag is a boy
A small Francophone nation located on a group of islands to the south of France. Primary territory of the nation consists of three main islands, the states as described in our national motto, along with smaller less populated islands surrounding them.
Official Nation Name: The Empire of Aikoland
Government Type: Parliamentary constitutional monarchy
Head of State: Empress Élisabeth IV
Head of Government: Prime Minister Mélodie Bélanger
Population: 6.07 million (2023 estimate)
Official Language: French
Current Year: 2023

Beastie al Litty
Civilian

Founded: Jan 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

My Nation Fact of the Week

Postby Beastie al Litty » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:33 pm

My fact is Im trying to take over the world with my pal NMR Sweden. Please join us in the United States of Fascist Countries.

Qroma
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Qroma » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:35 pm

We were an Axis Power

-The Galactic Federation-
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Galactic Federation- » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:36 pm

The Federation does not in fact encompass the whole Galaxy-it's just two Star Empires that have joined together.
If you're not reading everything the President says in a smooth Russian accent then you're doing it wrong.

// The Galactic Federation //

Capital: Quebec City, North America, Earth
Leader: President Alexandrov Shoshtakovich
Planets: 8, 2 Sectors

Federation News: / V-1R1 getting significantly worse, more here on the Situation. / The once-faction of the 'New Empire' has made a surprising resurgence in Popular Life, even beginning to fund advertisements and propaganda campaigns for Government Recognition. The President has yet to speak out on the matter. / After Border Closures, the Federation's traders have become Planet-ridden. Economic affects visible. /

Convaria
Secretary

Founded: Jul 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Convaria » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:46 pm

In Convaria, each police department owns one tank for use in swat situations.
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League

8-Values results: 61% Markets, 75% Nation, 73.5% Authority, 50.5% Progress

Political Compass: 2.73 Right, 3.97 Up

(This nation mostly reflects my political views)

Gadsdenville
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gadsdenville » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:07 pm

Despite the unfettered capitalism in Gadsdenville, there are no corporations- or at least, there are no businesses that are recognized as legal persons. Instead, Gadsdenville has "post-corporations", which are basically large businesses that are similar in scale to corporations, but lack a lot of the limited liability that corporations have.

Tropical Isles
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tropical Isles » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:44 pm

Alternative Front Page

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information