NATION

PASSWORD

Your senate/council/parliament

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fascist Islamophobia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Islamophobia » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:23 pm

The Unfaithful Unholy Licker Coucil of Obey-His-Command-Or-Die, which are have 500 member (all of them are Islamophobic Party member, very democratic and effective, right?) which is commanded by Supreme Dictator Geert Wild'Oberlyon'ers "Bush". They usually discussed things like laws, and then for the effectivity, our Dearest Patriotic Father will shots all of corrupt beasts who disagree with our Patriotic Father. That's usually effective! There's only one man who caught for doing corruption, it's...Mr. Wilders, our Dearest Patriotic Father! Mr. Oberlyon of course have right for do corruption, he's our Godless God!
This is parody nation, to show how evil Islamophobic guys. Oh, and Bush too

Grand Britannia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 15, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Grand Britannia » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:48 pm

Imperial Board of Administration:
  • Nobless Court(Upper Echelon)
    Represents the will of the high aristocrats that run the nation. Their decisions can affect the Empire's foreign policy, enact new laws, regulate taxes, and maintain national defence.
  • Citizens' Council(Lower Echelon)
    Represents the will of the citizens. Their decisions affect speciic sectors within the Empire - such as Areas, Prefectures, and Counties. They may regulate laws and taxes of a particular sector via a Regenerate overseeing the place. They are also tasked with maintaining infrastructure, and tending to social issues.

It should be noted that any decisions taken by either Echelon has to be approved by the Board Director, and can be Vetoed by the Empress with no restrictions.
ଘ( ˘ ᵕ˘)つ----x .*・。゚・ᵕ

Gaoam
Secretary

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaoam » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:10 pm

Teijaanut a unicameral general council with 43 members.

Herminia
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Herminia » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:48 pm

The Reichstag, a unicameral legislation which is nothing but a Nazi puppet gang which has no power. The Reichchancellor has the true power within the country, with the Reichstag just being something to fool the Democratic idiots from other countries (gullible foreigners).
No, in RL, I'm not a Nazi, I'm just an ordinary guy who knows the true politics behind it.
New Nicksyllvania wrote:Long live the Empire! A thousand Huzzahs for Herminia, and may our most esteemed Chancellor, the handsome devil, die a most noble and courageous death soon!

Canadai wrote:Seeing that, in a modern setting, scares the @#!*% out of me.

I have to say, you're by far the best at RPing a modern Nazi nation I've seen. Right down to the national motto.

in Herminia, gays are given the honour of executing communists

you truly are an enlightened nation

Zis nation has elements of magic, oppressed Nichtmenschen, and Nazi Super Science, zere is no realism with me

Detrao
Civilian

Founded: Sep 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Detrao » Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:49 pm

There is a High King, and the Senate.

Lievatia
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Lievatia » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:04 pm

The House of Delegates and the House of Trustees form the legislative end of the Lievatian government.

Glaswegistan
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Libertarian Police State

Postby Glaswegistan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:19 pm

We have a unicameral system; the Central Council. The CC is made up of a group of representatives from all the Departments of the government, elected at a national level. The Central council is therefore typically composed of at least 22 people, although as more than one representative has been elected on occasion, and there have been instances of different sub-departments existing at different times, there have been as many as 35 people in the Central Council at any given time.

The President and Chairman are both elected from this body through a majority vote, but ultimately have little actual power. The CC itself only has limited power, as it is usually used as a body for negotiating legislation and decisions to be made by the country as a whole, and they are legally bound to act on a party-wide vote on such matters; they only have the power to sign and ratify a new law or decision once an overall majority of the party agrees on it.
21:46 Trans|Work Theres something wrong with every one of you.

No ideas are bad, but some are just stupid ~ Unknown

I quit ~ SsgtKirill

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information