NATION

PASSWORD

MAIN MILITARY WEAPON OF YOUR COUNTRY (MK. II) P2

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 5:22 am

Imeriata wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Unfortunately Nick is gone, but it would be a good idea to restart it.

Also, spam is for barbarians and communists.

you do have a point and it would be good to recreate it... it also gives me a idea, someone needs to create a new dragon rifle

On it, 1.00in hunting rifle. Requires a heavy as tripod, massive lead weights, and a manly frame to fire.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Crookfur
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Crookfur » Sat May 14, 2011 5:23 am

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you do have a point and it would be good to recreate it... it also gives me a idea, someone needs to create a new dragon rifle

On it, 1.00in hunting rifle. Requires a heavy as tripod, massive lead weights, and a manly frame to fire.

such lack of ambition, go 1 pounder (37mm) or bust.
The Kingdom of Crookfur
Your ordinary everyday scotiodanavian freedom loving utopia!

And yes I do like big old guns, why do you ask?

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 5:27 am

Crookfur wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:On it, 1.00in hunting rifle. Requires a heavy as tripod, massive lead weights, and a manly frame to fire.

such lack of ambition, go 1 pounder (37mm) or bust.

50mm man portable autocannon. Also, we need to agree on some important factors for these creatures, how thick is a dragon's skin? How fast can a griffin fly? Do they lay eggs or give birth to live young? Do they make nests or live on the ground? Also, we need to find some hippie nations to portray eco-terrorists.

Samozaryadnyastan
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samozaryadnyastan » Sat May 14, 2011 5:34 am

How about we go the route of PMT wankery and build a 40mm break-action single-barreled railgun?
*I already had the concept in mind for a couple years, I've just not been able to think of a design for it*
Last edited by Samozaryadnyastan on Sat May 14, 2011 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sapphire's WA Regional Delegate.
Call me Para.
In IC, I am to be referred to as The People's Republic of Samozniy Russia
Malgrave wrote:You are secretly Vladimir Putin using this forum to promote Russian weapons and tracking down and killing those who oppose you.
^ trufax
Samozniy foreign industry will one day return...
I unfortunately don't RP.
Puppets: The Federal Republic of the Samozniy Space Corps (PMT) and The Indomitable Orthodox Empire of Imperializt Russia (PT).
Take the Furry Test today!

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 5:38 am

Samozaryadnyastan wrote:How about we go the route of PMT wankery and build a 40mm break-action single-barreled railgun?
*I already had the concept in mind for a couple years, I've just not been able to think of a design for it*

Because this is an MT hunting expedition.

Also, I realized that i cannot make bolt action weapons.

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 02, 2009
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sat May 14, 2011 5:38 am

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:On it, 1.00in hunting rifle. Requires a heavy as tripod, massive lead weights, and a manly frame to fire.

I do believe I could give it a try with the 16x80 mm Khönungskot calibres... sure nothing you would want to use standing but it would most likely kill the blasted critters.

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:how thick is a dragon's skin?

Depends on size and age of the creature I would think as reptiles grows their entire lives if I remember correct.
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:How fast can a griffin fly?

Also depends on the age but I would take it that they would fly in.
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Do they lay eggs or give birth to live young?

Both would lay egg I say.
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Do they make nests or live on the ground?
[/quote]
Griffins makes nests and dragons lives in caves with big piles of treasures.
Last edited by Imeriata on Sat May 14, 2011 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

So what? Let me indulge my oversized ego for a moment!
Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

Of course, Imeriata focuses on the important things in life.

Willing to help with all your MS paint related troubles.
Things I dislikes: Everything.

Crookfur
Postmaster-General

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Crookfur » Sat May 14, 2011 5:49 am

The Kingdom of Crookfur
Your ordinary everyday scotiodanavian freedom loving utopia!

And yes I do like big old guns, why do you ask?

Samozaryadnyastan
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Samozaryadnyastan » Sat May 14, 2011 5:53 am

Samozaryadnyastan wrote:How about we go the route of PMT wankery and build a 40mm break-action single-barreled railgun?

Because this is an MT hunting expedition.

Also, I realized that i cannot make bolt action weapons.

:(

Okay then lol, I keed.

Unrelated matter:

RAWR LINEART for SA-AR-3 bullpup rifle. No detailing unless necessary - charging handle + ejection port stolen from SA-AR-1 for parts commonality. I might make that the 'SMI ejection port' or something, and keep it as a standard system.
PMG comparison:

The receiver's obviously that of a P90 - for now, I'm leaving it mostly untouched save for the P90's fore handgrip, which is made redundant by the fore handguard of the AR-3.
Call me Para.
Malgrave wrote:You are secretly Vladimir Putin using this forum to promote Russian weapons and tracking down and killing those who oppose you.
^ trufax
Puppets: The Federal Republic of the Samozniy Space Corps (PMT) and The Indomitable Orthodox Empire of Imperializt Russia (PT).

Oterro
Post Marshal

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sat May 14, 2011 6:16 am

bonus points if anyone kills the dragon with a bayonet

griffins don't lay eggs, they're mostly lion anyway.
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 6:18 am

Oterro wrote:bonus points if anyone kills the dragon with a bayonet

Take a baby griffin as a pet, raise it from birth and train it like a dog, have it do tricks to entertain guests.

Oterro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sat May 14, 2011 6:20 am

Oterro wrote:bonus points if anyone kills the dragon with a bayonet

Take a baby griffin as a pet, raise it from birth and train it like a dog, have it do tricks to entertain guests.

Then ride it into battle when it's an adult.

o/
Last edited by Oterro on Sat May 14, 2011 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 6:22 am

Oterro wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Take a baby griffin as a pet, raise it from birth and train it like a dog, have it do tricks to entertain guests.

o/

No, you take a dragon egg home so that you can ride it into battle. Reptiles are too stupid to learn tricks anyway.

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sat May 14, 2011 6:25 am

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:No, you take a dragon egg home so that you can ride it into battle. Reptiles are too stupid to learn tricks anyway.

That or omelette.
embassy program| IIWiki |The foreign units of the royal guard |The royal merchant guilds official storefront! (Now with toys)

Astralsideria wrote:You, sir, are the greatest who ever did set foot upon this earth. If there were an appropriate emoticon, I would take my hat off to you.

Altamirus wrote:^War! War! I want to see 18th century soldiers go up againist flaming cats! Do it Imeriata! Do it Now!

Ramsetia wrote:
Imeriata wrote:you would think that you could afford better looking hussar uniforms for all that money...

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 6:26 am

Imeriata wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:No, you take a dragon egg home so that you can ride it into battle. Reptiles are too stupid to learn tricks anyway.

That or omelette.

Kill the momma and eat her eggs. Oh the lulz we will have.

Gonna make a thread now.

Oterro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sat May 14, 2011 6:26 am

Oterro wrote:

o/

No, you take a dragon egg home so that you can ride it into battle. Reptiles are too stupid to learn tricks anyway.

Dragons are too big to be practical (plus if you're doing this MT they're massive targets for missiles and shit.) You can't even make use of the fire-thing because you'd melt your own guys.

And the difficulty with landing...

Griffons are slightly bigger than horses.

IIRC.

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sat May 14, 2011 6:31 am

Oterro wrote:Dragons are too big to be practical (plus if you're doing this MT they're massive targets for missiles and shit.) You can't even make use of the fire-thing because you'd melt your own guys.

IIRC.

I use dragons as oversized pack mules and troop transports (not in combat drops mind you) so they can have their uses.

Ramsetia wrote:

Oterro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sat May 14, 2011 6:32 am

Imeriata wrote:
Oterro wrote:Dragons are too big to be practical (plus if you're doing this MT they're massive targets for missiles and shit.) You can't even make use of the fire-thing because you'd melt your own guys.

IIRC.

I use dragons as oversized pack mules and troop transports (not in combat drops mind you) so they can have their uses.

I didn't have you down as Fan/T!

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sat May 14, 2011 6:42 am

Oterro wrote:I didn't have you down as Fan/T!

Well I play a mix of MT/FanT

Ramsetia wrote:

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 6:44 am

Imeriata wrote:
Oterro wrote:I didn't have you down as Fan/T!

Well I play a mix of MT/FanT

Well furries are FanT or FT (LOL GENETIC MODIFICATION).
Thread's up.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=112499

Samozaryadnyastan
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Samozaryadnyastan » Sat May 14, 2011 6:48 am

Imeriata wrote:Well I play a mix of MT/FanT

Well furries are FanT or FT (LOL GENETIC MODIFICATION).
Thread's up.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=112499

Orly? Makes sense, but still pretty interesting.
Call me Para.
^ trufax

Oterro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sat May 14, 2011 6:56 am

I'm not sure I can join, seen as I'm now a filthy MT commy scum.

Imeriata
Postmaster-General

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Imeriata » Sat May 14, 2011 7:03 am

Oterro wrote:I'm not sure I can join, seen as I'm now a filthy MT commy scum.

Sure you can, there are after all a entire form for things to shoot

Ramsetia wrote:

Samozaryadnyastan
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Samozaryadnyastan » Sat May 14, 2011 7:21 am

More detailing on the raw outline SA-AR-3 somewhere back somewhere.

Thoughts? It's a 5.45x39mm Bullpup AR. The original PMG reference is with the raw outline.
Call me Para.
^ trufax

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Sat May 14, 2011 7:40 am

Samozaryadnyastan wrote:(Image)
More detailing on the raw outline SA-AR-3 somewhere back somewhere.

Thoughts? It's a 5.45x39mm Bullpup AR. The original PMG reference is with the raw outline.

Move up the charging handle. I'm sure there're other things, but that's rule one with many bullpups; you want to keep the charging handle in a place which isn't hard to access.

Oterro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sat May 14, 2011 7:43 am

Ohey
Thoughts?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information