NATION

PASSWORD

MAIN MILITARY WEAPON OF YOUR COUNTRY (MK. II) P2

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Coles Canada
Envoy

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Coles Canada » Sat May 14, 2011 10:50 am

Dendroga wrote:[img]http://images.bidorbuy.co.za/user_images/939/420939_081201142130_CompoundBow.jpg/img]

Our arrows will blot out the sun, all will bend to our will as we march into battle wielding the Dibson CX7 longbow!

[img]http://ichitaita.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/samuraiandsword.jpg/img]

Don't think you can get out of a beating by coming too close either, the Dendrogan army carries the sleek Atarubishi "Dragon Slayer" katana, each individually forged by hands in the depth of hell. Just surrender now, you can't win!

your missing the [/img]

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 10:51 am

The Soviet Technocracy wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:I am using a similar rifle in the late 1700s, the action isn't that complicated. It will suck at first, but we will constantly modify and improve it until we ditch them in the 1880s for semi autos, skipping the bolt action phase.

skip semi-autos and go full auto cei-rigotti

May consider that. Also, since my nation adopts the newest shit whether it turns out to be useful or not, should I adopt Gatling gun like machine guns in the early to mid 1860s? Also, can I adopt something capable of full auto fire sooner?
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

The Slovene Heights
Civil Servant

Founded: May 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Slovene Heights » Sat May 14, 2011 10:57 am

Coles Canada wrote:
Altamirus wrote:Handguards are useful.

I'll fix that

Where are your sights? How do you aim that thing?

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 10:58 am

The Slovene Heights wrote:
Coles Canada wrote:I'll fix that

Fire from the hip like all competent soldiers.
Yes, this is a sarcastic remark

Bafuria
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bafuria » Sat May 14, 2011 10:59 am

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:
Bafuria wrote:
ASE, you've changed since Nick left.

Someone needs to fill the void. Imeriata is too fashion blind with his tricornes (which I have always hated) and Oterro doesn't seem to be a good enough replacement yet. Perhaps I will evolve to fulfill his role, or someone else can be the NN of random comments, but we need someone to make random comments on manliness.

True, it's just that you aren't really "experienced" when it comes to masculine comments.
You'll probably become more awesome after a few months.
Last edited by Bafuria on Sat May 14, 2011 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Economic 3.1, Social -4.1

Oterro
Post Marshal

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sat May 14, 2011 11:12 am

Altamirus wrote:
Bafuria wrote:
True, it's just that you aren't really "experienced" when it comes to masculine comments.
You'll probably become more awesome after a few months.

Hey, TASE is much more awesome than NN was, him being more like NN in my opinion would be a downgrade.

Wow, are we debating the merits of prominent posters now?

HOW ABOUT THAT OTERRO
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

The United Realms-
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Realms- » Sat May 14, 2011 11:17 am

Well for Dragons, we breath fire.

It all starts when the dragon catch their prey. When dragons eat, they digest the food in a regular stomach. The digestion then continues in a second stomach that breaks down the food even further. After the dragon's body has used all it can from the second digestion, the body then turns the leftover food and acid into a byproduct of hydrogen. The dragon can hold the hydrogen in various large glands in it's body for later use, and can call upon it at any time it needs to. When the dragon needs to belch it's flame, the glands release the hydrogen into the lungs where it mixes with other various chemicals the body creates. Once this mixture finds oxygen, it burns extremely hot, and very quick. The dragon usually has enough hydrogen in its body for about three spits of flame, it helps to digest rocks that are rich in certain compounds and mixtures.

that is a popular Human theory on how we do that, we have not disclosed nor confirmed it.

Oterro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sat May 14, 2011 11:18 am

I thought dragons ate coal.
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

Imperial isa
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Imperial isa » Sat May 14, 2011 11:19 am

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:[
May consider that. Also, since my nation adopts the newest shit whether it turns out to be useful or not, should I adopt Gatling gun like machine guns in the early to mid 1860s? Also, can I adopt something capable of full auto fire sooner?

Gatling Gun/Maxim gun hybrid from Shanghai Knights ?
Romeo Foxtrot, Shall we Dance...
We’re on an express elevator to hell – going down!

The United Realms-
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Realms- » Sat May 14, 2011 11:19 am

Oterro wrote:I thought dragons ate coal.

You can eat coal if you want to have bad breath.

Helghast empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Helghast empire » Sat May 14, 2011 12:12 pm

Bafuria wrote:
ASE, you've changed since Nick left.

Someone needs to fill the void. Imeriata is too fashion blind with his tricornes (which I have always hated) and Oterro doesn't seem to be a good enough replacement yet. Perhaps I will evolve to fulfill his role, or someone else can be the NN of random comments, but we need someone to make random comments on manliness.

old Nick is still here..i ...i... th..think...maybe?....well....hmm...i haven't...no....yeah i haven't seen old nick either....i think he's still here though :l....

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 12:14 pm

Helghast empire wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Someone needs to fill the void. Imeriata is too fashion blind with his tricornes (which I have always hated) and Oterro doesn't seem to be a good enough replacement yet. Perhaps I will evolve to fulfill his role, or someone else can be the NN of random comments, but we need someone to make random comments on manliness.

old Nick is still here..i ...i... th..think...maybe?....well....hmm...i haven't...no....yeah i haven't seen old nick either....i think he's still here though :l....

Think his puppet regular nicksyllvania was banned too.

Sevvania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sevvania » Sat May 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Outlander 7.62x39mm Longrifle

Scavenger II 7.62x39mm Assault Rifle

While the Scavenger II has yet to enter official service to the Sevvanian military, the Outlander has already been fielded in a limited capacity. The main reason I'm posting them is to see if there are any major flaws with the design of either weapon, particularly the Outlander Longrifle.

Criticisms?
"Humble thyself and hold thy tongue."

Current Era: 1945
NationStates Stat Card - Sevvania
OFFICIAL FACTBOOK - Sevvania
4/1/13 - Never Forget

The United Realms-
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Realms- » Sat May 14, 2011 12:17 pm

T be honest, Nick was always annoying at times. I think it is a little weird that not so long before hand a freind of mine said his Nation won't make it into the future and will die soon enough, weird. P.s older player, newer nation.

Sevvania wrote:Outlander 7.62x39mm Longrifle
(Image)

(Image)

While the Scavenger II has yet to enter official service to the Sevvanian military, the Outlander has already been fielded in a limited capacity. The main reason I'm posting them is to see if there are any major flaws with the design of either weapon, particularly the Outlander Longrifle.

Criticisms?

How come i never though of using the grips like that?

Sevvania
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 12, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sevvania » Sat May 14, 2011 12:20 pm

The United Realms- wrote:
Sevvania wrote:Outlander 7.62x39mm Longrifle
(Image)

(Image)

Criticisms?

How come i never though of using the grips like that?

Because it's not exactly a conventional way of using them. But cool nonetheless, no?
Last edited by Sevvania on Sat May 14, 2011 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Humble thyself and hold thy tongue."

Current Era: 1945
NationStates Stat Card - Sevvania
OFFICIAL FACTBOOK - Sevvania
4/1/13 - Never Forget

Coles Canada
Envoy

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Coles Canada » Sat May 14, 2011 1:25 pm

The Slovene Heights wrote:
Coles Canada wrote:I'll fix that

Fixed that

Greater Rhodes
Senator

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Rhodes » Sat May 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Helghast empire wrote:

Think his puppet regular nicksyllvania was banned too.

It was. Do you know why New Nick (and old Nick too, for that matter) was banned?
Canadian
Political Compass
Member of: RIMT | CI | WA
Dominions: The Rhodian Antilles
New Factbook & Embassy in the Works--Never Forget

The United Realms-
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The United Realms- » Sat May 14, 2011 2:01 pm

Greater Rhodes wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Think his puppet regular nicksyllvania was banned too.

It was. Do you know why New Nick (and old Nick too, for that matter) was banned?

Jew Jokes

Oterro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sat May 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Greater Rhodes wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Think his puppet regular nicksyllvania was banned too.

An off hand anti-semetic remark the first time, the second time for posting an image showing how the Osama Bin Laden death pics were fake.

Greater Rhodes
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Rhodes » Sat May 14, 2011 2:14 pm

Oterro wrote:
Greater Rhodes wrote:It was. Do you know why New Nick (and old Nick too, for that matter) was banned?

An off hand anti-semetic remark the first time, the second time for posting an image showing how the Osama Bin Laden death pics were fake.

That sucks. Not to threadjack, but was it a one time thing or were there a bunch of remarks leading up to it.
Canadian
Political Compass

Oterro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sat May 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Greater Rhodes wrote:
Oterro wrote:

That sucks. Not to threadjack, but was it a one time thing or were there a bunch of remarks leading up to it.

He danced the line between trolling, satire and seriousness almost constantly.

Was pretty unexpected and harsh when you consider they deleted a 2 or so billion population nation a week or so after they had deleted a 16 billion one.

Oterro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sat May 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Greater Rhodes wrote:
Oterro wrote:

First comic produced by the deceased, second by OMGeverynameistaken.
Last edited by Oterro on Sat May 14, 2011 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Trans-Wallachia
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby New Trans-Wallachia » Sat May 14, 2011 2:22 pm

Our main Infantry weapon is essentially a modified/modernized Romanian Kalashnikov. The main difference is the stock is somewhat bigger and utilizes a thumb hole, making it more accurate. We also fix a large, crude bayonet at all times. But our best weapon is our fangs, as our nation is a refugee for Vampiric folk oppressed in other nations.

Greater Rhodes
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Rhodes » Sat May 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Oterro wrote:
Greater Rhodes wrote:That sucks. Not to threadjack, but was it a one time thing or were there a bunch of remarks leading up to it.

He danced the line between trolling, satire and seriousness almost constantly.

Was pretty unexpected and harsh when you consider they deleted a 2 or so billion population nation a week or so after they had deleted a 16 billion one.

Yeah I knew he was always hilariously semi-offensive which is why I thought it weird they banned him now (or then, it was a few weeks ago). Well thanks for that anyways, and good night sweet prince.
Canadian
Political Compass

Ruskarkand
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Sat May 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Reposting for requested criticism.
DMF-17
Caliber: 7.62x51
Mag. Cap: 20 Rounds.
Firing modes: Semi-Auto, Automatic.
Weight: 4.8 KG

Made using a blend of PMG and MSpaint for editing.
- Scottish resident of the United Kingdom.
- Appreciator of Dragons and Draconic things.
- Minor FanT. FT.
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information