NATION

PASSWORD

MAIN MILITARY WEAPON OF YOUR COUNTRY (MK. II) P2

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 8:52 am

Oterro wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Even Wikipedia doesn't care about him, they have articles on the least well known things, yet they don't have one on him. The have one on the pedo John Sharpe, the murderer John Sharpe, the physiologist Alexander Sharpe, the economist William Sharpe, but not him.

Probably because he is a fictional character derp.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Sh ... aracter%29

Wikipedia has pages on fictional characters too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Connor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_(cre ... _franchise)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huckleberry_finn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romeo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grendel

Hell, even some secondary characters get their own pages
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tybalt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leticia_Ortiz_(character)

Anyway, i was joking mostly
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Oterro
Post Marshal

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sat May 14, 2011 9:04 am

I put a link to Sharpe's page at the bottom

Why do you hate freedom? ):
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 9:11 am

Oterro wrote:

A link to his novel series is not his own wiki page. Even Naruto has his own page, he got beaten by a midget ninja on Wikipedia.
Last edited by The Anglo-Saxon Empire on Sat May 14, 2011 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oterro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sat May 14, 2011 9:17 am

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:
Oterro wrote:

A link to his novel series is not his own wiki page. Even Naruto has his own page, he got beaten by a midget ninja on Wikipedia.

That is because Nautoro or w/e is enjoyed by millions of weeaboos and shit, who densely populate the internet.

Real Men who like Sharpe, however, are in short supply, especially on the internet.

you know who else had his own wikipedia page?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

Romanium Imperium
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Romanium Imperium » Sat May 14, 2011 9:19 am

Know who else?

Someone fucking awesome.

Else wise known as Julius Caesar
Imperium Romanum
The Most Efficient Military Force In The History of Man

By The Grace of The Gods, and Might of the Roman Legions; Romulus Aurelius Augustus, Emperor of Byzantium, Dictator of Nicaea, Kaisar of Greece, Consul and Princeps, First Among Equals, Beloved of Jupiter, Pontifex Maximus of Roma - Rightful and Only Caesar of Rome

Slave State and Proudly So.
And you STILL need a better reason than the above to invade.

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 9:21 am

Oterro wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:A link to his novel series is not his own wiki page. Even Naruto has his own page, he got beaten by a midget ninja on Wikipedia.

That is because Nautoro or w/e is enjoyed by millions of weeaboos and shit, who densely populate the internet.

Real Men who like Sharpe, however, are in short supply, especially on the internet.

You wanna know who didn't have a wiki page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/almost_eve ... tion_camps

Oterro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sat May 14, 2011 9:24 am

Oterro wrote:

You wanna know who didn't have a wiki page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/almost_eve ... tion_camps

Nein, ich war nur Befehle befolgt!
ARBEIT MACHT FREI, ARBEIT MACHT FREI

Well played.

Samozaryadnyastan
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samozaryadnyastan » Sat May 14, 2011 9:28 am

John Demanjuk has a wiki article.
Sapphire's WA Regional Delegate.
Call me Para.
In IC, I am to be referred to as The People's Republic of Samozniy Russia
Malgrave wrote:You are secretly Vladimir Putin using this forum to promote Russian weapons and tracking down and killing those who oppose you.
^ trufax
Samozniy foreign industry will one day return...
I unfortunately don't RP.
Puppets: The Federal Republic of the Samozniy Space Corps (PMT) and The Indomitable Orthodox Empire of Imperializt Russia (PT).
Take the Furry Test today!

Coles Canada
Envoy

Founded: May 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Coles Canada » Sat May 14, 2011 9:49 am

Khazyan
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Khazyan » Sat May 14, 2011 10:08 am

Coles Canada wrote:

The C16 is okay, but the other ones look improperly assembled, like something was left out.
Heightened Awareness Level (HAL) 1 2 3 4 5

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 10:16 am

Altamirus wrote:
Khazyan wrote:
The C16 is okay, but the other ones look improperly assembled, like something was left out.

Handguards are useful.

If your soldiers can't hold onto a barrel over 200o than they should be shot for incompetence.

Romanium Imperium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanium Imperium » Sat May 14, 2011 10:22 am

You suffer from a severely horrible whatthefuckiswrongwithyou complex.
Imperium Romanum

By The Grace of The Gods, and Might of the Roman Legions; Romulus Aurelius Augustus, Emperor of Byzantium, Dictator of Nicaea, Kaisar of Greece, Consul and Princeps, First Among Equals, Beloved of Jupiter, Pontifex Maximus of Roma - Rightful and Only Caesar of Rome

Samozaryadnyastan
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samozaryadnyastan » Sat May 14, 2011 10:25 am

SA-AR-3 Lineart almost completed. Just need to be bothered to add some sort of safety, then it's refinements that you guys recommend.
Things I've just noticed - there's almost no detail on the gun body itself. Will fix that later, imagine it perfect.
Blurb from storefront, with PMG original:
Samozniy Arms Assault Rifle 03 (SA-AR-3)
The SA-AR-3 "Rottweiler" is a medium Assault Rifle designed to supplement the SA-AR-1 Rifle, which is technically classed as a Battle Rifle due to its heavy cartridges. The AR-3 conforms to more traditional Assault Rifle doctrine with regards to range and calibre.
Unlike most Samozniy Arms weapons, the AR-3 does not use NATO-issue ammunition. The 5.56x45mm round originally selected was rejected in favour of the lighter 5.45x39mm Russian design, due to its superior ballistics, allowing greater medium range performance. The weapon is compatible with 7N24 "super-armour-piercing" 5.45mm ammunition.
The Rottweiler displayed above, with its interchangeable iron sights and SA-EG-6 "Owl" all-weather gunsight. Far right: top to bottom, iron sights; "Owl" gunsight; sound suppressor; two additional magazines for comparison.

Statistics:
Caliber: 5.45x39mm
Magazine capacity: 30 round
Weapon configuration: Bullpup
Length: 26.3 inches
Barrel Length: 16 inches
Unit Weight: 3.6kg
Muzzle Velocity: 915m/s
Maximum Range: ~600m
Accurate Range: ~300m
Operation: Gas Operated, Rotating Bolt
Rate of Fire (cyclic): 750rpm, fully-automatic. Semi-automatic selector switches between full-auto and single shot.
Sapphire's WA Regional Delegate.
Call me Para.
In IC, I am to be referred to as The People's Republic of Samozniy Russia
Malgrave wrote:You are secretly Vladimir Putin using this forum to promote Russian weapons and tracking down and killing those who oppose you.
^ trufax
Samozniy foreign industry will one day return...
I unfortunately don't RP.
Puppets: The Federal Republic of the Samozniy Space Corps (PMT) and The Indomitable Orthodox Empire of Imperializt Russia (PT).
Take the Furry Test today!

Bafuria
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bafuria » Sat May 14, 2011 10:26 am

Altamirus wrote:Handguards are useful.

If your soldiers can't hold onto a barrel over 200o than they should be shot for incompetence.

ASE, you've changed since Nick left.
Economic 3.1, Social -4.1

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 10:26 am

Romanium Imperium wrote:You suffer from a severely horrible whatthefuckiswrongwithyou complex.

You haven't known me long enough to know that I don't use sarcasm tags. Ever, unless it is painfully obvious that I am being sarcastic.

Romanium Imperium
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Romanium Imperium » Sat May 14, 2011 10:27 am

Oh, my bad. Sorry mate.
Imperium Romanum

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 10:28 am

Bafuria wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:If your soldiers can't hold onto a barrel over 200o than they should be shot for incompetence.

Someone needs to fill the void. Imeriata is too fashion blind with his tricornes (which I have always hated) and Oterro doesn't seem to be a good enough replacement yet. Perhaps I will evolve to fulfill his role, or someone else can be the NN of random comments, but we need someone to make random comments on manliness.

Coles Canada
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Coles Canada » Sat May 14, 2011 10:29 am

Altamirus wrote:
Khazyan wrote:

Handguards are useful.

I'll fix that

Oterro
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sat May 14, 2011 10:30 am

Altamirus wrote:Handguards are useful.

I agr-

Romanium Imperium wrote:You suffer from a severely horrible whatthefuckiswrongwithyou complex.

You haven't known me long enough to know that I don't use sarcasm tags. Ever, unless it is painfully obvious that I am being sarcastic.

Oh.

Bafuria wrote:

Someone needs to fill the void. Imeriata is too fashion blind with his tricornes (which I have always hated) and Oterro doesn't seem to be a good enough replacement yet. Perhaps I will evolve to fulfill his role, or someone else can be the NN of random comments, but we need someone to make random comments on manliness.

Thanks.

Imperial isa
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Imperial isa » Sat May 14, 2011 10:39 am

would it be bad to designed a Kammerlader base rifle before 1842 ?
Romeo Foxtrot, Shall we Dance...
We’re on an express elevator to hell – going down!

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Sat May 14, 2011 10:41 am

Imperial isa wrote:would it be bad to designed a Kammerlader base rifle before 1842 ?

I am using a similar rifle in the late 1700s, the action isn't that complicated. It will suck at first, but we will constantly modify and improve it until we ditch them in the 1880s for semi autos, skipping the bolt action phase.

The Soviet Technocracy
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Soviet Technocracy » Sat May 14, 2011 10:45 am

Imperial isa wrote:would it be bad to designed a Kammerlader base rifle before 1842 ?

I am using a similar rifle in the late 1700s, the action isn't that complicated. It will suck at first, but we will constantly modify and improve it until we ditch them in the 1880s for semi autos, skipping the bolt action phase.

skip semi-autos and go full auto cei-rigotti
New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 4/2/11
I love Rebecca Black

Coles Canada
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Coles Canada » Sat May 14, 2011 10:47 am

It really depends on what era your nation is from.
Ancient-Renaissance - Swords
Renaissance-Industrial(1880's)- Rifles
Modern-PM - Assault Rifles
FT - anyone's guess

Dendroga
Lobbyist

Founded: May 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Surrender

Postby Dendroga » Sat May 14, 2011 10:48 am

[img]http://images.bidorbuy.co.za/user_images/939/420939_081201142130_CompoundBow.jpg/img]

Our arrows will blot out the sun, all will bend to our will as we march into battle wielding the Dibson CX7 longbow!

[img]http://ichitaita.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/samuraiandsword.jpg/img]

Don't think you can get out of a beating by coming too close either, the Dendrogan army carries the sleek Atarubishi "Dragon Slayer" katana, each individually forged by hands in the depth of hell. Just surrender now, you can't win!

Imperial isa
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2006
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Imperial isa » Sat May 14, 2011 10:48 am

Was thinking 1830 to 1866 when bolt kicks and bolt replaced in 1916
Romeo Foxtrot, Shall we Dance...
We’re on an express elevator to hell – going down!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information