NATION

PASSWORD

Pohlmanian Global

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rejaina
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- July 3th, 2013

The Post June 29th Rejaina

It has been a week since the Al-Quitah attacks on the Rejaina Government building in Darha. Rejaina is still coping with the lost as the death toll continues to rise, new calls of hatred toward Darmanistan and Inzaristan have it difficult for Manchester to resolve issues between the nations. One man commented on the new hatred calling it "The true fire, that has been lit by us."

The calls and panic we see on the streets Darha that horrible day is still fresh in many people's mind, one woman called it "a recurring nightmare, that follows you out of your dreams." The Darha Government plaza is still closed, hurting business everywhere.

Manchester has decided to commemorate the day for the fallen victims in the attack, and has signed new legislation to give the families of the June 29th attacks almost 100,000 in pension, healthcare and other necessary funds, to help pay off there debts.

The Rejai military courts are issuing Muhammad Al Reza a action order so that his trial will be held on civilian grounds. He will be offered a defense lawyer and the same rights as any Rejai going to court. this unexpected move supported by Manchester has caused outrage and many in Rejaina's Capitalist party, the Rejai party, have called the move a sign of weakness in the Manchester Regime. While those who support it calling it Rejaina shining bright in the eyes of democracy in even tough times. protest have erupted from both sides on the issue, many politician, even the ones in his own party, that once support Manchester have backed off and separated themselves from him, the Rais Mkuu for the first time is alone in a political decision that could decide Rejaina's future.
Last edited by Rejaina on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pohlmania is the place for you. There is an actually world map and new Regional Issues everyday that require new Rp tactics and relation building. Join Pohlmania and you can choose a RL nation to embody (Whether it's and African nation or a European territory). Join Pohlmania Today! for the hell of it.
Pohlmanian Global

Eugene Ratings: A+
Duff & Phelps Credit Ratings: CCC

Ivorra
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ivorra » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:01 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- July 4th, 2013

Pohlmania Global EXCLUSIVE: An interview with Ivorranese Prime Minister Alesandra Dorei

Today, the Pohlmania Global would like to share with you an exclusive interview with Alesandra Dorei, the de facto Prime Minister of Ivorra. Just days ago, Dorei experienced terrible fear for herself and her country when she was abducted from her home in Lisboa, Ivorra, and taken prisoner by Luzista nationalists, only to be rescued by a Torrista SWAT team seven grueling hours later. This is what is said to be the spark of the Ivorranese Civil War.

Pohlmania Global - So nice to have you here with us, Ms. Dorei.

Alesandra Dorei - My pleasure.

PG - So let's start with last week. Former Prime Minister Miguel Torres has entered exile in the neighboring country of Jonmark and he publicly announces you as Prime Minister. How did you feel at that moment?

AD - Well, I was thrilled to take over from him. Previously I had been his Minister of Foreign Affairs and I feel like, while it wasn't much of a surprise for me, I was super honored, because I was the first female Prime Minister of Ivorra.

PG - And you took over in such a vulnerable time in Ivorra's history, a civil war was brewing and it seems you were caught right in the center of it all.

AD - Yes, and while much of the population cheered for me as I entered the balcony of the Prime Minister's Palace, I could sense growing resentment to the democratic government. This is partially due probably because I am a woman, or because I'm half Ivorranese and half Genoveian, or simply because some people wanted a change in government.

PG - Were you expecting what came next, though, regarding your kidnapping?

AD - Of course not. I truly believed that people would put aside their differences and I could possibly bring the country together for the first time since, what? 1457? I tried to bring peace to my country, but instead ended up

PG - What really happened that night?

AD- Well, I was asleep with my husband in bed and out of nowhere, it all happened so fast, I was taken by the arms and was smothered with chloroform. I was just thankful they didn't hurt my husband and kids. Then, I woke up locked in the center booth of the Parliament building, my mouth gagged and my hands tied behind my back. I-I-It truly was traumatic. There were masked guards wearing all red with semi-automatics and all the lights were off. The blinds were closed but I could see the sirens flashing behind them.

PG - How did these masked captors treat you while in their possession?

AD - Not as bad as I would've imagined. After an hour they untied me and I was allowed to roam free around the building with a chaperone. They had taken my cellphone, though, so I had no way of contacting anyone.

PG - What was it like when the police finally broke in after seven hours?

AD - Well I was genuinely shocked when the Ivorranese SWAT team broke into the building. They managed to shoot down, I'd say, 10 captors. Two cops covered me and took me out of the building. This was like, what, 4 in the morning? I spent the rest of the night in the hospital before they cleared me and I was reunited with my family.

PG - Truly a remarkable ending. One more question: Will you continue your job as Prime Minister or hand it off to someone else?

AD - I truly believe it my obligation to serve and protect my wonderful country, even in times of bloodshed. Not only will I assume my position, I will also become a symbol of the Democratic Army in this war. Even though King Joāo Luz IV is in power now, it won't be long until democracy will prevail.

PG - Thank you, Ms. Dorei. We across the globe are glad that you are safe and recovering. We are truly honored to have spent this time interviewing you.

AD - As always, it's my pleasure.

Zachrastan
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Zachrastan » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- May 22nd, 2013

Capitalism in Zachrastan

Today the Zachrastanian Governement had officialy been named Capitalist after the Win of Muia Al-Bulia here with the Pohlmanian President Thomas Clark. He pronounced that Communism is accepted in Zachrastan but therefore cannot control the governement. We now have a little Interview with Mr.Bulia.

Pohlmania Global: Good afternoon Mr.Bulia!

Muia Al-Bulia: Good Afternoon!

PG: Why did you wanted to represent the country with Capitalism and not with Communism?

MB: Well, both of my childrens had died in the 4th Rebellion in a Concentration camp. Even, i, lived here for the 7 consecutive months.

PG: That must had been a shock for you.

MB: Yes, indeed, but the day i found the Concentration camps, i figured out that it wasn't Communism but Imperialism at it's finest. It was cruel. I have seen many of my friends dieing.

PG: What are your resolutions for this year?

MB: Communism will be accepted but not Politicaly, only during elections. I will give the same freedom that Pohlmania gives to his people. The freedom of speech, etc...

PG: Thanks for according this time for us.

MB: No problem.
Last edited by Zachrastan on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Defcon:[5]4321Global Peace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12tGtMA4tqk

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Pohlmanian Global Week 6

Postby Rejaina » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:37 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- July 11th, 2013

Rejaina Fraud

New cries of voter fraud are being called on the matter of the first Rais Mkuu legality. But it's not the people of Rejaina but instead the nations of Pohlmania, especially Seviot. The cries have come as new allegations of a popular vote point toward Rejai candidate Ryan Telbong. The nations of the world are calling for an end to Manchester's rule of Rejaina but as he stated "It's not happening."

The Rejaina election committee says popular vote doesn't matter in the final Rais Mkuu elections. They say "Popular vote is nothing more then recommendations to the council of affairs or electors who actually decide the next Rais Mkuu." In the Rejaina election laws it states that Rejaina Rais Mkuu contest will be decided through the electors vote.

That leaves the question of whether this system is legal we talk ed to head constitutional professor at Darha University, Darnall Kalid. We asked him if this was legal under the current constitution.

"As long as the people can vote it is legal under the current constitution. The only requirement for election under the Rejaina constitution is to hold them on a specific dates, that's it." he explained.

Though seemingly unfair the nation of Rejaina election system is fair under it's own laws.
Last edited by Rejaina on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pohlmania is the place for you. There is an actually world map and new Regional Issues everyday that require new Rp tactics and relation building. Join Pohlmania and you can choose a RL nation to embody (Whether it's and African nation or a European territory). Join Pohlmania Today! for the hell of it.
Pohlmanian Global

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Manchester's departure

A moment many Rejaina citizens didn't see as possible. Decorated Civil war hero Manchester booted from power as many allies watched the shift. The influence was sparked by irregularities that many claimed Fraud was in the air. Manchester and his government claimed legal rights to the throne but it wasn't a enough, Manchester resigned as of today.

Many Rejaina citizens see this as another push by the two big powers and to get back are asking the Aasokan Union field to put Manchester's wife Fatima Aasim is growing in popularity. She was a former mayor of Darha when the Rejai government had power and has the same political style as Manchester. Many Rejaina citizen are so angry at the ousting they are burning both Pohlmanian and Seviot flags.

While many are angry the Rejai party is gearing up for another election and instead of running Ryan Telbong they will run Moty Alan, cousin of Retine Alan former president and Rejai supporter during the Rejaina civil war. "He claims Manchester was a bug on Rejaina democracy." Also calling for the return to glorious Capitalist Rejaina where the scum were in there place.
Pohlmanian Global

Mahdah
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Pohlmania Global - April 19th, 2012

Mahdah National -International News Agency

1st Mahdah Naval Taskforce Sailing away from the Mahdahvian Coast

Today marks the departure of the 1st Mahdah Naval Taskforce. This taskforce contains two armadas in a group. The naval armada was ordered by the Fuhrer to sail the Nation of Rejania to settle a score with the rising of Communism. It has been known Mahdahvian Heirarchy was getting disturbed and displeased with the rising communists in the Middle East and with Islamic violence. The Fuhrer had sworn intervention in the Middle East if violence had continued. This time it was in Africa with the Communists revolting in Rejaina and the SMIDCON nations trying to help in Rejanias demise.

The ReichMinister of National Security had this to say on the matter.

"I believe that if every nation stood up to the likes of Sevoit and those that dare take their path in the Middle East, the oil hungry arabs they are. We can overcome communism and restore peace around the Globe"

Before the naval taskforce actually sailed off. A March in the capitol by the 200,000 soldiers Mahdah was sending off to conflict was held. Numerous high ranking generals and field marshalls were in attendance along with the Fuhrer and ReichMinisters. Conflict had been brewing ever since Mahdah had went silent in the rising tension between, The United States of Pohlmania and Mahdah leading to a sort of isolation period for the people of Mahdah. From there Mahdah improved it's private sector and boosting it's economy. The war industry was also booming with materials for war being produced 15% higher then in 2011. Global war, Mahdah knew was rising.

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Cease Fire in Ivorra

The Ivorranese war has come to a close as the Luzistas and the Torrista have signed a cease fire to end the conflict. Alesandra Dorei has been released from her captivity after 7 hours of torture and baited breath on here return. King Joāo Luz IV has stepped down and let the democratic process in Ivorra commence naturally. As election were held last week the winner Alesandra Dorei and the Torrista movement for democracy in Ivorra.

As Prime Minister, Alesandra Dorei, has promised to create a better economic state in Ivorra by creating at least 100,000 jobs a year in manfacturing, processing and construction industries. While fixing the very looming deficit and budget problems in Ivorra. She also says she will bring diplomacy and serendipity to Ivorra. Now elected many will watch to see these promises come to fruition.
Last edited by Rejaina on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pohlmanian Global

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- July 13th, 2013

Intro Music (ends at 30 seconds)
"Hello everybody welcome to the first ever broadcast of Pohlmania radio. I am your host Dr.Dan."
"And I'm Rachel ar-Anwar."

Dr. Dan: "Let's being with today's top stories. New reports are pouring about the legality of The People's Front governor elect, Rick Khester, win last week. The reports are showing a new evidence of possible election fraud in the governors race. The allegations of ballot stuffing and intimidation have been called. Genesh Urman, leader of The People's Front, has called these allegation false."

Rachel ar-Anwar: "A recent coup in Inzaristan has brought newly recovered Fmr. President Sabaki back in power. When President Hollande was asked about the bloodless coup he replied he was "a little humiliated." The NDP has filed suits with the constitutional against the coup calling it 'false'. The files were ignored by Liberals and were able to get a resolution by ending the debate."

Dr. Dan: "If I were Hollande I would be Humiliated too, I mean your own military and guards kicking you out of your own office. It has to hurt."

Rachel ar-Anwar: "It's more of a I can't believe that just happened moment really. But Sabeki is cool in my book."

Dr.Dan: "Apparently, he's cool in Rejaina's book to cause General Malik has called to renew diplomatic ties between the two."

Rachel ar-Anwar: "Hmm, I wonder how that's going to turn out."

Dr.Dan: "Terrible, Rejaina tried it before and it didn't work so will just see another ally become dust in the wind."

(Laughter from both DJ)

Rachel ar-Awwal: "Our time is almost up."

Dr.Dan: "Sorry for the short period folks, but you know how a trial run is."

Rachel ar-Awwal: "We will leave you with five songs bumping the charts around the world."

1.(Wiseman)
2.(Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites)
3.(We are Young)
4.(Somebody That I Used To Know)
5.(The Show Goes On)

Rachel ar-Awwal:"Come back Monday for a special guest, you won't believe who it is. Also tune in at PohlmanianGlobal.com for more updates and news during the week."

Dr.Dan: "And remember every Monday, is a good day with Dr.Dan and trusty hand Ms. Awwal. May you night be blessed everyone"

(Top Five singles begin to play out broadcast)
Last edited by Rejaina on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pohlmanian Global

South Britanica
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

On the Money

Postby South Britanica » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Pohlmania Global - Regional news straight to you -

Pohlmania Global "On the Money" Report

In today's "On the Money" report, we'll go over the current regional economy and other issues facing the region. Let's get started with a summary of the week's economy. Markets in the United States, Isia, and Civilta were down to start the week sparked by lackluster job creation numbers and high prices on commodities and crude oil. However, markets rebounded at the end of the week as crude oil prices came down and revenue reports from large corporations came in. Markets are looking to open higher this week. Exchange rates fluctuated very little, but since the last issue, Badi Abbudin has overtaken Rejaina as the regional trade leader, with a trade surplus of +$499,590,070,272; in addition, Ivorra has overtaken Genoveia with the region's worst trade deficit, -$3,751,857,664. The region's most valuable currency still belongs to Rejaina, with 1 Suro being worth $1.73, and the region's least valuable currency belonging to North Seokia with 1 Seosh being worth $0.03.

Now for some stories from the week; continuing violence in the Middle East and in Rejaina have kept crude oil prices high. Analysts believe that this will soon ease as tensions wind down in Rejaina and steps are continuing to be taken to secure peace in the Middle East. In addition, the discovery of oil in Rejaina promises to provide a good alternative to Middle Eastern oil. In other news, new nations in the region are promising to provide new markets for trade which is sure to help regional economic stability. Finally, the IMSF was officially founded and has taken its first action by freezing the assets of Rejaina. A link to the organizations page is provided here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=174583. Until the next time, this has been your "On the Money" report, see you next time.
Last edited by South Britanica on Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbook - Businesses - Map of South Britanica
PITO Consitution - Region of Pohlmania
Current DEFCON Level: 5 - [4] - 3 - 2 - 1
Current Terrorism Threat Level: Red - Orange - Yellow - [Blue] - Green
Prime Minister Gavin O' Donnell
Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Ian Barry
Secretary of State for Defence Keagan MacKenna
Capital - Beltoria
Largest City - Cape Dublin
Population - 13,382,632
Military Size - 133,827
Economic: Left/Right: -2.25
Social: Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.36

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Pohlmania Global Week 7

Postby Rejaina » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- July 17th, 2013

Opening theme song (first 30 secs)
Dr. Dan: "Hello everybody, It is I Dr.Dan"

Rachel ar-Awwal: "And Rachel ar-Awwal on Global Radio. Bringing you the latest on news, music and leaders of the world."

Dr. Dan: "Yes, and if you tuned in last week during our first broadcast, you will remember today we have a surprise guest. He will give his take on some big issues around the world and some personel issues as well. But first what's going on with Rachel ar-Awwal. Rachel."

Rachel ar-Awwal:" Thanks Dan. Today, new tensions in Isia continue to rise between North Seokia and South Seokiaas nations around the world have chosen sides in the conflict to unify the two nations into one. Many have called it the cold war between PITO and SMIDACON nations, as South Seokia is at this moment unaligned officially. Most unaligned nations and UC nations have stayed out of the conflict. Ottomaria has declared a completion of a new seaport and military base for UC members use and advantage. The new port will help house battleships and other vessels while the military base will house about 15,000 UC troops along with the 70,000 already in eastern Ottomaria. This port will give the UC alliance a advantage over SMIDACON alliance over control of trade waters. The nation of Congonwe has returned to the national scene after months of internal conflicts with well known terror group the African Christian Group and several political battles within the nation. The ACC has been driven out of the country helping Congonwe to start a slow but well needed reform and recovery."

Dr. Dan: "Inshallah there nation will be able to recover. Well as the world turns there back on Calidae and Rejaina, a nation once stable now a nation of riots and protest. In fact many Rejaina citizens across Pohlmania have began a campaign against Pohlmania, Seviot, The IMSF and the UNP. Over the pressure causing Manchester to leave office and there utter Ignorance toward the aggression over Seviot blockade. This is leading to a primaries where by a miracle, The People's Front, managed to swipe a General elections slot over Rejai Party candidate Robert Micheals. But the main issue in this mid term election is the views on Pohlmania, Seviot, and the UNP. To help us understand the situation a little more we special guest, Fmr. Rais Mkuu of Rejaina, Manchester Aasim. And expert on Rejaina politics, Matthew Juva.

(The two men walk in and shake hands with Dr. Dan, while greeting Rachel ar-Awwal)

Both DJs: "Gentlemen."

(They sit down)

Rachel ar-Awwal: "Hows it going guys?"

Manchester Aasim: "Great, I want to say hello to my family from Zachrastan. And give an endorsement to my wife as she runs for Rais Mkuu."

Mathews Juva: "Great I want to say hi to my kids back in Rejaina. I'll be back soon."

Dr. Dan: "So, Manchester, everyone wants to know whats your plan now that you resigned, are you going to run again in the future, and why run to Zachrastan?"

Manchester Aasim: "As I said in my resignation speech I will run for Rais Mkuu again in the future. And right now me and Mathews Juva are working with Zachrastan and other UC countries to provide water to impoverished countries all over Pohlmania, that leads to my next question. Why I'm in Zachrastan. Two reasons, one I didn't feel safe in Rejaina as many communist in the nation wanted me dead. The other to help Mathews Juva with his project."

Rachel ar-Awwal: "Nice, so Mathews I want to ask you a question and then MAnchester I want you to answer after Mathews. What is the deal with Rejaina politics right now, I mean we have communist trying to detach from Seviot, Fatima Aasim, and these riots that are popping up all over in countries with high Rejaina populations?"

Mathews Juva: "I'm glad you asked. Well, right now Rejaina is still in a revolutionary political mindset. Meaning there is still a revolution going on in Rejaina, consciously. Rejaina has always be suspicious and not very friendly with the UNP or Pohlmania. We only went along with it because, at the time, we though they were just powers. But then to see these powers help Seviot throw a man which had won under constitutional laws and had a 60% approval rating by his people. It made Rejaina citizens feel cheated, controlled, and lonely in there pursuit for a free state.

Manchester Aasim: I also want to add, I personally didn't resign becasue I feared for my own life, but becasue I knew if I stayed in power a war with Seviot was inevitable and I didn't want to put my alliance, people and especially my family through that.I saw it easier to resign and save Rejaina for another day."

Rachel ar-Awwal: "What should we do about the riots and what should we do about the IMSF assets freeze?"

Mathews Juva: "The assets freeze was a understandable move by the IMSF as they feared those would be used to create more of a disturbances, but it was also unjust, cause not only did they freeze the assets to the Rejaina government they didn't even give a true reason or condemn Seviot for the blockade. The UNP is not an evil power but in this case they chose a populist front instead of the facts. Pohlmania has grand influence over the alliance so it does contain a bias toward nations. At the time Rejaina was not in Pohlmania's friends list so they used that infulence to attack Rejaina, under a cloak.

Manchester Aasim: "As far as the riots I believe they should stop but the energy should then be redirected in helping rebuild Rejaina, fighting the UNP, Pohlmania and Seviot politically and peacefully, and follow the lead of Imam Al-Amin and perform acts of international civil disobedience. I have already talked to General Malik about the new found oil and have suggested that he not give the oil till the assets are unfrozen and The UNP condemns Seviot for there blockade."

Dr.Dan: "Well fellas I know your busy so we are letting you guys go, thanks for coming."

Both Manchester and Mathews(at different times): "It's always a pleasure."

Rachel ar-Awwal: "Well it's time to go as our time is up, please join us next week where we will have another special guests or guests with us. Until then log on to PohlmaniaGlobal.com for updates during the week and stories you might have missed.

Dr.Dan: It's time to go so we will leave you with the five songs of the week. New number one. Check it out. Dr. Dan and Rachel ar-Awwal out."

(Invaders must die)
(Ghetto Dreams)
(Nothing to Lose)
(Wiseman)
(Bonfire)
Pohlmanian Global

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- July 20th, 2013

Congowe Return to the spotlight

After many months of internal conflicts and division within Congonwe. The nation has unified once again and is in international spotlight as a economically stable nation ind Calidae, as the Rejaina and Inzaristan have been anything but stable over the pas few months.

The nation first ran into problems when the ACC, African Christian Coalitions, began an attack on the Congonwe government. Their goal to convert all non Christians into Christians at all costs. The military was called in immediately after the groups first attack on a small Congonwe village. The ACC gained the village and most of western Congowe before setting there eyes on the capital and King Minosus. The group was met with great force and was eventually defeated and driven out of the capital. The group also began to faction as different Christian sects began claiming superiority and true leadership in the Coalition, after the death of the founder and leader, Jonathon Goodhue. King Minosus took advantage of the new factions in the group and lead an all out assault on the ACC controlled areas, effectively driving the ACC out of Congonwe after months of fighting.

Today, Congonwe is an a state of recovery is doing quite well as they have made decisive deals with Pohlmanian and Chinasia that have brought there economy from a slow recovery to a economy with stable sectors. The new nation promises to respect new freedoms and has joined the UC as a way to increase diplomatic relations with like minded nations and Calidae nations.
Last edited by Rejaina on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pohlmanian Global

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- July 17th, 2013

Fatima, New Rais Mkuu?

Fatima Aasim, wife of Fmr Rais Mkuu Manchester Aasim and Darha politician, has thrown her hat in the Rais Mkuu contest. She has been welcomed with high approval ratings and very little opposition as the Rejai Party membership has declined since due to political blunders and The People's Front has lost almost 50% of it's members because of their ties with Seviot.

Seviot has put up a blockade to respond to The People's Front delay of power due to questionable campaign finances. Seviot was also the nation that helped pressure Manchester to stepping down, which he eventually did. This is also one of the political blunders that destroyed the Rejai party reputation with Rejaina citizens. The collapse of public opinion has lead to party to only hold 20,000 members below the needed constitutes to qualify for federal or national elections with the Justice department of Rejaina.

Fatima Aasim and the Aasokan-Union Front constituency has grown to about 105,000 official members, the most in Rejaina. This will give Fatima Aasim a big lead in the up coming General elections. She leads with a double digits in front of the independent candidate and Anjali Thomas, The Unity Party candidate, has pledged all here support to Fatima Aasim's campaign. Leaving her virtually uncontested and posed for victory. Manchester Aasim, Husband and currently in Zachrastan as a refuge and working on a global project, has pledged support to Fatima, stating "Fatima victory is a blow to Seviot's dream."Still unclear how the international world has to say about the ongoing election in Rejaina.
Pohlmanian Global

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Pohlmanian Global Week 8

Postby Rejaina » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:16 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- July 24th, 2013

Dr.Dan: Hello listeners around the world, I'm Dr.Dan

Rachel ar-Awwal: And I'm Rachel ar-Awwal. Welcome to Pohlmanian Global Radio.

Dr.Dan: Today we have some updates on your favorite story and a phone interview with Mathew Micheals, Rejaina Minister of Defense, on the new conflicts in Darmanistan.

Rachel ar-Awwal: But first some very important headlines. The Nation of Scandavia has rejoined SMIDACON after communist soldiers believe to be financed by Seviot have gained the capital and run the new fascist government out. The leader of the fascist Fuhrer Olaf is no where to be found. New reports in the weapons smuggling scandal of Chinasia as a move by the communist Darnamistan government to supply The People's Army rebel groups in southwestern Rejaina. The new report is being used by the Fatima administration to fuel support for the war.

New reports from the new war in Darnamistan has shown the death toll to be around 1,000 total. It is estimated that 75% of the causalities are Darnamistan citizens. The Darnamistanian government has called for a cease fire agreement with the Muchnideen as the violent escalated to it's highest yesterday with 250 killings. Both the UC and SMIDACON have seen the move as legitimate, rebel talks are scheduled to be held soon after the Ceasefire takes place.

Dr.Dan: Fatima Aasim, the new Rais Mkuu of Rejaina, first ordered troops into Darnamistan almost three days ago, now many in the Rejaina intellectual crowd are questioning the motive. The Fatima Administration has noticed and many including Manchester Aasim and the man that he appointed to Defense minister are the two main voice in support of the war. We welcome Mr. Micheal Mathews as our guest on the show today.

(Micheal answers with a greeting on his phone)

Micheal Mathews: Hello and Salaam to you all.

Rachel ar-Awwal: Mr. Mathews, many critics of the war have called it a invasion of privacy, the same invasion that Seviot committed on many nations including Rejaina. How do you respond?

Micheal Mathews: I would like to say, first off, the Darnamistan government was a threat as communist to our national security. Because they shared access to the same trade routes as many of our businesses, many reports of communist rouges have been seen destroying our ships, and the recent smuggling of weapons into Rejaina have been just many of the ways there communist regime is a threat.

Rachel ar-Awwal: Critics fire back saying, Why not Zachrastan too? They are an threat since Aasokan troops still resident there.

Micheal Mathews: Zachrastan is a case of PITO, we were going to invade Zachrastan for the same reasons but because the PITO warned all UC members to stay out of a fellow member nations business, then we decided to leave it up to them. Darnamistan is also a large threat to the UC by endangering stability of member nations Kiember and Samajahria. The UC is the only alliance keeping communist rebels from trying to overthrew the Aasokan government.

Dr. Dan: There is a current cease fire in the works between the Muchindeen and the communist Darnamistan government. What is your stance on this and do you believe it will work?

Micheal Mathews: The Rais Mkuu's stance is to get the cease fire established so that all standing military units in Darnamistan are forced to leave during talks and that a SMIDACON nation and a UC nation are there to keep the talks balanced so both the Muchnideen and the people of Darnamistan win overall. WE believe this can work, but only if Seviot is not allowed to talk, we will be happy if any other nation in the SMIDACON talk but Seviot as they are not the best negotiators for peace.

Dr.Dan: We also want to know about Inzaristan, the new regional weapons agency, and Chinasia. How have these entities influenced the war and can we trust them?

Micheal Mathews: The Rais Mkuu has stated a new friendship with President Sabeki is necessary for our national security, as for the RWA. They have been excellent, as this agency is responsible for stopping the weapons from entering Rejaina. Along with disarming almost 500 new hands from weapons that are illegal, dirty, or smuggled. WE haven't seen a more effective agency. As for Chinasia we are keeping economic ties but diplomatic ties are very stranded and tense due to this war.

Rachel ar-Awwal: Well thanks again again for joining us Mr. Mathews and it was a pleasure to have you.

Micheal Mathews: Always a pleasure.

Dr.Dan: Well folks that's it fro this weeks show. We hope you will tune in every week at 8 P.M. Calidae time. keep up with Pohlmanian Global at PohlmanianGlobal.com where you will find updates, news stories, missed broadcasts and more.

Rachel ar-Awwal: Next week our special guest will be known communist leader of the People's Front, Genesh Urmen, to speak on communism and what it must do to survive in the future.

Dr.Dan: If we can we will try to get either the SEviot Chairmen or the Chinasian Chairmen but they haven't replied from our invitations. Well, Till then here are your Top 5 songs this week.

Edge of Glory
California Über Alles
Time
Something Wonderful
Seven

(The Top Five songs play out the broadcast)
Last edited by Rejaina on Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pohlmanian Global

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Tue May 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- July 25th, 2013

Breaking News

Live at Darha, a speech by Rais Mkuu Fatima. Provided by the RNN

(The crowd cheers as Fatima enters the room, with a big smile and a colorful dress to create an atmosphere of prosperity)

Fatima: Hello, Hello my fellow Aasokans and Rejais. Christians and Muslims. I am here to hit on two very important issues that many citizens have been worrying about since the beginning of this war. Communism and Darnamistan.

Our enemy Seviot has began to send more soldiers into Darnamistan even after a cease fire was called. Showing that this veil of peace and workers rights under his rule is nothing more then a clever veil to keep his alliance and "allies" in a somewhat trance where Seviot and SMIDACON are the saviors of the world. This is a threat to not only Rejaina's national security but to world security. It was Seviot and the communist Darnamistanian government, not Chinasia, that tried to smuggle in weapons through Chinasia's trading vessel.

I want to say before I move on any further, we are Not against communism but instead we are against imperialism and to reference made in a previous message from a a forenamed nation. We do not support any kind of rebellions to an already peaceful and functional government. But when the government in question is a threat to his people and mine then we must support it's downfall. Whether they be communist, theocratic, or whatever. If the government is not by the choice of the people and is a puppet of another nation, a nation that using the state to push his ideology with popular consent, The government must go. Not favorably toward Theocracies or any type of governing system.

Darnamistan is an example of Seviot true plan, to use a vulnerable nation. And use it's government to force his ideology on others. We have reports that those weapons aren't the first they have tried to smuggle in. As we speak now we are raiding a communist compound found in the southwestern state of Asoka. This compound houses a man known as Yusuf, second in command of the The people's army, an communist militant group financed by local communist networks. The guns have all been shipped using Darnamistan access to our ports, Seviot is a nation of great evil and must be stopped.

I don't believe in the west's right to interfere into conflicts in the east, but I do believe and support the Clark doctrine. So long as Seviot continues to push for a communist Rejaina by force instead of elections. Then Seviot is no better then 'western imperialist'. I, lastly, want to say to those Communist who believe a military coup in Rejaina is possible, look at out history as Aasokans. We are resilient and we are tough. WE have destroyed huge empires with nothing more then 2,000 troops. We have destroyed a system that was considered the most oppressive by history. Your dreams of a puppet regime in Rejaina will stay a unfulfilled dream. Thank you, god bless, and Salaam.
Last edited by Rejaina on Tue May 01, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pohlmanian Global

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Mon May 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- July 31st, 2013

War in Kiembar and Darnamistan

With tensions between Communist and Theocratic nations intensifying over the past months, it's not surprise war was a soon product of this new grudge. The surprises is the intensity and sheer firepower these wars have brought out. With the communist government in Darmanistan kicked out of power, Fatima Aasim, was the first to sent troops into the territory and secure the Muchindeen hold on the country. Chinasia responded by sending ships to block the incoming Aasokan vessels but it didn't stop them. The Aasokans responded by unveiling newly manufactures Anti ship missiles and helicopters. Destroying at least on Chinasian ship before the Communist Darnamistan surrendered.Seviot though visible pull out of Darnaimstan immediately after a cease fire was called. With the help of Rejaina and the UC. Jikki proclaimed a new nation or empire, The Empire of Darnamistan.

A coup in Kiembar rumored to be supported by the a Islamist group, The Army of Allah, brought an end to the secular Kiembar regime and established the Islamic Dominion of Kiembar. The new Regime has promised the United Coalition elections, when Chinasia declared war on Kiembar. They claim self defense after reports of a terror group stationed in Kiembar attacked local villages on the Kiembar-Chinasian border. Chinasia seemingly defensive attack seemed just, but reports have shown the group that was suspected of the attacks, had no ties to Kiembar. Other then that being there place of residence.

Both Saint Andrews Island and Rejaina have condemned the attacks and are funding the Islamic council of Kiembar to help in the war effort.Saint Andrews Island, later deployed troops into Kiember to fight Chinasia. Annez, Hominius, and Zachrastan have also entered the war as humanitarians and fighters. Annez and Hominius have pledged Humanitiarian support, along with Annez deploying troops to fight Chinasia. While Zachrastan has deployed troops to help Chinasia's cause. Rejaina has stayed back in the conflict only supplying refugee camps and giving the council heads a place to conduct government activities while Kiembar is at war.

Good news from this part of the world is bleak but because of recent attacks and coups. Many see the age of communism over and see the era of democracy in all forms blooming. We did lose one communist stronghold and there is evidence more will be coming down soon enough.
Pohlmanian Global

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Mon May 07, 2012 4:44 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- July 31st, 2013

Muhammad Al Reza is sentenced to life in prison

Muhammad Al Reza, the man behind countless terror plots like the June 29th in Rejaina. Has been sentenced to life in prison by a Federal Aasokan court. The prosecution pushed for the death penalty but a last act by Manchester Aasim banned all National courts from using the death penalty. This news comes as Darnamistan is once again occupied by Rejaina and the notorious Aasokan born terrorist, General M has also been sentenced to life imprisonment as well.

Fatima Aasim, calls it a great day for Aasokan justice. Many experts believe, however that a move like this will only intensify communist revolutionaries in Rejaina. That have been claiming the Aasokan government is "too soft" and "in need of a real leader". Though growing in popularity many believe a communist revolution will hold no more then 20,000 under trained people. The REjaina Intelligence Committee (RIC) has called the threat minimal at best.

Muhammad Al Reza will be sent to Rejaina's top secret military prisons on Dunbar Island.
Pohlmanian Global

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Communist Series, Pt.1: Chairmen Hinauo

Postby Rejaina » Wed May 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- Aug 1st, 2013

Rachael Ar-Awwal: Hello, I'm Rachel Ar-Awwal. Today we begin our communist series, where we play interviews with two of the biggest communist in Pohlmania, and get an experts appeal on some of the fog of the material. Today, I interview Chairman Hinauo of Chinasia. It was an interview of enlightening answers and disturbing questions. So let's tune in.

---(The tape of the prerecorded interview begins)---

Rachael Ar-Awwal: Hello Mr. Chairmen, glad you could make it.

Chairmen Hinauo: Glad I could be here.

Rachael Ar-Awwal: Alright, first question. What is Communism and How exactly does it help the worker?

Chairmen Hinauo: Communism is a system in which everything that is possessed within a nation is shared and owned by the people of that nation, for example if you were a citizen of a communist nation your house is actually our house you just live there. The notion that it helps the workers is based on the idea that the workers, those who drive the economy will benefit from a system where resources are shared as opposed to owned by the rich few.

Rachael Ar-Awwal: The United States of Pohlmania has announced a new foreign policy, called the Clark doctrine. It warns that any unneeded intervention within sovereign nation-states to force ideologies down there throats, will not be tolerated and they will intervene if needed. Do you support the Clark doctrine?

Chairmen Hinauo: No, for one reason which comes in the form of a question. Does the United States of Pohlmania intend to fight themselves? For they are the greatest imperialists of all.

Rachael Ar-Awwal: Isn't what you and Seviot doing to Darnamistan and Orvinsk the same thing?

Chairmen Hinauo: No, imperialism is the capture of land for a singular nation, we are fighting for new nations, we take over nothing. for example we have no control over Orvinsk but they are still in SMIDACON and i had no control over Darministan, if i did they would not have failed so easily. Pohlmania is being hypocritical if they call our actions "imperialist for they do the same thing.

Rachael Ar-Awwal: What's the difference?

Chairmen Hinauo: We withdrew, any further issue in Darministan is purely Seviots responsibility.

Rachael Ar-Awwal: We know that SMIDACON aren't really big friends with Rejaina, but the allegation of you helping The People's Army, a militant communist group, to overthrow the Aasokan government, have been shocking to say the least. So, do you support The People's Army?

Chairmen Hinauo: We would not get involved militarily if that's what you mean, otherwise we do not know as we are not familiar with this group.

Rachael Ar-Awwal: Alright chairmen my time with you is almost up. So, are there any thoughts or messages you would like to convey to the world.

Chairmen Hinauo: We believe the world we live in is a corrupt unreasonably morass and we shall do everything in our power to fix that. We hope the powers of PITO, and SMIDACON can find equal ground but we hope Communism secedes overall. Thank you.

Rachael Ar-Awwal: Thank you chairmen, and may peace be upon you.

Chairmen Hinauo: Thank you for the interview.

---(Interview ends)---

Rachael Ar-Awwal: Tomorrow we will conclude the series with my interview with Franco Titian, General Secretary of the Seviot communist party, and one of the two most powerful men in Pohlmania. His responses were, safe to say, very enlightening and what you wouldn't expect from such a powerful man. Till then, this special broadcast of Pohlmanian Global radio is over. See you tomorrow and have a good night.
Last edited by Rejaina on Thu May 10, 2012 6:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Pohlmanian Global

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Communist series, Pt.2: The Seviot Interview

Postby Rejaina » Thu May 10, 2012 7:23 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- Aug 2nd, 2013

Rachel ar-Awwal: Hello. and welcome to part two of the three part series on communism. My name is Rachel and today we are interviewing communist strongman, Franco Titian, General Secretary of the Seviot communist party. Franco is undeniably one of the most influential men in Pohlmania. The only person that rivals his power is, Pohlmanian President Clark. This man has been held responsible or accused for over 10 revolutions around the world , if not more. Join us as we get into Franco's mind on certain world issues and get some answers.

---(Prerecorded tape of the interview begins)---

Rachel ar-Awwal: Hello Secretary General Titian, glad you could make it.

Franco Titian: Anything for the press and the world.

Rachel ar-Awwal: Okay, first question. What is communism and how does it help the worker?

Franco Titian: Communism is the perfect formation of government and the economy for the betterment of the worker. Previously, before communism, it was impossible for the worker to assert any of this rights, constantly being a product and oppressed person of the bourgeoisie. Without communism, the worker would have no rights and would eventually return to slavery.

Rachel ar-Awwal: This claim that communism is for workers has been disputed over many years. As many nations have reported the treatment of workers in Seviot, and other communist nations like Darnamistan, are less then desired by more generous people. There is even evidence in Capitalist and Mixed economy nations like Pohlmania and Rejaina workers are treated better. How do you explain these allegations and do you see this as a individual nations problem or as whole communist dilemma?

Franco Titian: Nations that allege such things are quite silly. In these nations it is not the collective that they have in mind, the workers are oppressed in their nations. While they worry only that the individual has their rights people in Pohlmania continue to be homeless. Meanwhile in Seviot, the average worker has some of the best, if not the best, living standards.
Nobody, nor have I ever claimed communism to be an easy process. To a be process of the short term or of extreme ease. Losses will be had, but it will have been for the greater good and they will have died and served for their great country. Their family and friends should be proud of the sacrifices of all Seviotians as I am every day.

Rachel ar-Awwal: Speaking of Pohlmania, they have implemented a new foreign policy called the Clark doctrine. THis doctrine, in short, allows Pohlmania the power to interfere with communist "revolutions" they see as forced. Your thoughts on the Clark doctrine?

Franco Titian: Such a doctrine does not shock me. Although, in recent years and my dealings with them, I have come to respect the young and ambitious President Clark, the Seviotian government seems to respect him as well. However, it is important to know that we do not fear our enemy, rather respect him to a certain degree.

I do believe that the Clark Doctrine, however, will only lead to the exploitation of workers all around the world; strictly because I do not see President Clark exactly standing down and allowing a nation to "fall" to communism. However, I do appreciate the idea of dealings between our government, for the betterment of the rest of the world. I was beginning to think that he no longer seemed to care about the well-being of the rest of the world.

Rachel ar-Awwal: The reason for this new doctrine has been the recent upheavals in Darnamistan. I would like to ask why is Darnamistan seeming so important to SMIDACON, that war to establish the communist back in power, is waged?

Franco Titian: Darmanistan alone is not important to SMIDACON. One nation alone is not important to SMIDACON. My nation is not important to SMIDACON. The principles that my nation, communists and workers worldwide, and SMIDACON do not rely on the individual, be it one man or one country. Rather it is the masses that are the true importance to SMIDACON.

Rachel ar-Awwal: One of the first nations to support the Muchindeen in Darnamistan is the nation of Rejaina and it's United Coalition alliance. What is your stances toward Rejaina, it's current and ex leader, and the United Coalition?

Franco Titian: : I believe that the UC is an odd organization, based on nothing, founded on nothing. They hold nothing dear. While I may not agree with the goals and efforts of PITO, at least they stand for something; albeit evil. However, the UC is a curious organization, an organization that has nothing, wants nothing, and will never gain anything. I think it's one of the most pathetic international efforts made in the history of the world.

As for the Aasims and their country, Rejaina: I think that Rejaina is ripe for the taking. I do believe firmly that Mr. Aasim illegally seized power during their bloody civil war. I wish that he had kept his promise and not run for elected office, but instead he did. When he lost, he shammed the election and rigged it to his favor. As for Ms. Aasim, no more am I a fan of her's as I am her husband. I was not particularly happy with the very quiet election they ran just a short time ago, filing in Ms. Aasim as their, what do they call it? President General? I do believe, as I said before, Rejaina is ripe for the taking. I have talked to a few Rejai people myself. No longer to they want to live under this oppressive, Western-corrupted Aasim regime. These people want a workers' paradise, a communist government that will cater to their needs as Seviot does here. I think the end of the Aasims are quite nearer than anyone would expect.

Rachel ar-Awwal: So have allegations of you supporting a Rejaina militant communist group, The People's Army, are true. Do you support the People's Army?

Franco Titian: We support workers all around the world, literally spending billions of dollars every year helping support communism around the world. I won't comment further.

Rachel ar-Awwal: Secretary General Titian, our time is almost up so would you like to say any last words to the nations of Pohlmanina or the whole world?

Fracno Titian: I think that there's too much to comment on individually, but as a whole, the world is about to see some big changes. For the workers.

Rachel ar-Awwal: Thank you Secretary General. And may Allah bless you.

Franco Titian: Thank you for the interview.

---(Tape Ends)---

Rachel ar-Awwal: Next Monday, we will finish our communist series with part 3, Where we will have experts from different nations weighing in on the the interviews. and Professor Mathew Juva and Communist Genesh Urmen debate there takes on communist in Pohlmania. Till then, Pohlmanina Global is over. Catch us online at PohlmaniaGlobal.com for updates over the weekend. May peace be on your night and the days to come. Salaam.
Pohlmanian Global

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Communist Series, Pt.3: The Reponse and Results

Postby Rejaina » Mon May 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Rachel ar-Awwal: Hello, I'm Rachel ar-Awwal. And I would like to welcome you to our third and final installment of Communism in Pohlmania. Today we will get expert responses on various points made in the last two segment interviews and we will talk to well know Calidae Communist Genesh Urmen. Let us begin starting now.

Rachel ar-Awwal: We are here with political professor from Darha University Mathew Juva and his colleague from Inzar college Ryan Fard. Hello, i would like to thank both of you for coming.

Mathew and Ryan: Glad to be here.

Rachel ar-Awwal: First, imperialism. Many have accused SMIDACON of imperialist policies that they in return have accuse Pohlmania of committing. What is imperialism and who is actually doing it?

Ryan Fard: Imperialism interventionist policies that have one goal. To spread and pressure an ideology by any means necessary. Now this ideology just doesn't have to be communism, it can be installing a ideological government that supports resources for the imperial nation. SMIDACON hides Imperialism behind a shroud of worker "benefit" when in reality when you talk to these so called "happy worker". You'll find stories of horror and hardship of true communism. SMIDACON is an imperial allaince just like PITO.

Mathew Juva: I would like to argue that, PITO is a alliance that tries to fight for freedom. Yes they do it through Imperial actions in some cases, but PITO is the lesser of two evils in this case. SMIDACON is an alliance that will spend billions to topple nations that even speak out against there policies, an example is Rejaina, after MAnchester spoke out against Seviot, they found a way to get rid of him. But they then saw that Rejaina was resilient and was still speaking against there policy and now REjaina just happens to have a new Communist terror group fully functioning and funded. SMIDACON is a devil in this otherwise heavenly world.

Ryan Fard: Well, Mathews you can't honestly say PITO is an angel in world affairs?

Mathew Juva: No, PITO is as much of an Imperialist alliance as SMIDACON. But in degree of there actions, SMIDACON is a alliance that has more of an immediate threat and boldness to perform actions with no care of who's watching. I mean we look at the Clark Doctrine that's PITO imperialism at it's best. But I'd rather have PITO who practices systemic Imperialism then SMIDACON who is militarist. That's my point.

Rachel ar-Awwal: Well gentlemen we are glad you have came and we will invite you back next week to finish the debate.

Mathew and Ryan: Thank you for having us.

Rachel ar-Awwal: We are now joined by famous Calidae communist leader and chair of The People's Front a Rejaina communist party, Genesh Urmen.

Genesh Urmen: Hello, and thanks for having me Rachel.

Rachel ar-Awwal: No Problem. ALright a few stories I want to ge your opinion on, but first communism and SMIDACON. How do you view SMIDACON?

Genesh Urmen: SMIDACON is a alliance built on great morals and grounds but there leadership is there poison. The head people in charge of SMIDACON have turned a great workers movement into a imperialist international bully. A bully that has failed to gain communist around the world. SMIDACON policy has caused us great losses in Darnamistan and Sautharkrokur. Nations that had much potential in the growing workers movement.

Rachel ar-Awwal: What about Zachrastan it was a capitalist nation that fell to communism, doesn't that give the new policies of SMIDACON credit?

Genesh Urmen: No, as Zachrastan was a nation already overwhelmed by communism before the new policies took place. IF we look at the policies and what they have accomplished. We would find the centralization of the workers party, action by PITO against us, and rejection from a ever so growing socialist Calidae that could have been a gate way to the west. The new policies are a failed excuse for communism and that's why my party, The People's Front, have broken all ties from the alliance.

Rachel ar-Awwal: Alright moving on to a another story that is taking place in Rejaina. A new militarist communist group has been captured by the Rejaina army. They were planning to attack a nuclear enrichment plant in the northeast and got caught. Your thought's?

Genesh Urmen: This so called workers group is a product of failed SMIDACON foreign policy. A policy that has created more concern about conquests and power. Then what communism truly is about, the worker. As for the I and my party don't support then and we are glad they have been caught.

Rachel ar-Awwal: So how do you see Franco and Hinauno?

Genesh Urmen: They are truly great politicians, that's it. They aren't revolutionaries just politicians.

Rachel ar-Awwal: M. Urmen we at Pohlmania global would like to thank you for coming and letting us interview you.

Genesh Urmen: The pleasure is all mine.

Rachel ar-Awwal: Join us next week as we return to normal broadcasting and have an interview with the Rais Mkuu of Rejaina and another special guest. As for now, please check out our website at PohlmaninaGlobal.com for updates during the week. Salaam to all and have a good night.
Last edited by Rejaina on Mon May 21, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pohlmanian Global

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Pohlmanian Global Week 9

Postby Rejaina » Thu May 24, 2012 4:26 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- Aug 4th, 2013

The Shocking new Prime Minister

After a long week full of 6.4 magnitude earthquakes and the death of prime minister Fé, The situation Jonmark seems to coming closer and closer to a stable reality.

This weekend a 6.4 magnitude earthquake stuck just miles away from Annastáje, the capital city of Jonmark.

"It's was horrible," remarked one woman. "It was like watching a city once built in foundation one minute and falling on itself the next." The damage to the city was moderately high, with 31% of the capital's population being displaced. The structural damage is includes torn down museums and government buildings as well as others.

The earthquake killed an estimated 30 people, of one of these 30 people was Prime minister Fé. Prime minister Fé died after the northern wing of the Prime Minster Palace collapsed from damage sustained after a 4.2 aftershock. six others were killed in the palace collapse. The prime ministers family is safe in Ivorra on vacation.

Many Jonmark citizens lined up for candle light virgules in Annastáje after the quake to pay tribute to Fé and all the others that died in the earthquake and palace collapse.

After a week emergency elections fro a new prime minister were called. Front runners Alónso Barçalese and Jaime Elián ran a very close race, but when it came down to the election Jaime Elián was elected, becoming the second Jewish Prime Minister of Jonmark. No word yet on the international response to the elections.
Pohlmanian Global

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Thu May 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- Aug 4th, 2013

Rejaina and Minorities

While all the news is on Inzaristan and the current crackdown on leftist groups in the nation by President Sabeki. News of Rejaina's similar crackdowns have seemed to escape many mainstream news organizations.

Yesterday, In the capital city of Darha, accusations were brought forth by a Rejai citizen. He accuses the Rejaina military and law enforcement of human right abuses against Jewish citizens in the nation.

"It was 5 in the morning," Rejai Jew Bernard David began. "My uncle was just coming home after his first day at his new job at the Chinasian weapons factory. Some policemen stopped him on suspicion of Alcohol possession in a Muslim area. They asked if they could see the bottle of soda he was carrying, he gave them the bottle right away. And suddenly they dropped the bottle and began to arrest my uncle saying it he was guilty of alcohol possession. They dropped him to the ground and they kept beating him and beating him calling him a dirty Kike and scum. They then put my uncle in the car and drove him to the hospital where they left him by the ER door and drove off. It was a chilling story when I first heard it."

These accusation are not new, in fact, accusations of this caliber are very common in Rejaina.

Micheal Juva, Professor of Rejaina Internal and international politics and a Jew tells us. "Discrimination against Jews and Communist is not common in civilian groups, but in law enforcement and the military. Too be a Jew or a communist is like being a mouse around a butch of cats."

Most Jews move to Rejaina from other neighboring nations and Koasiquey most to escape prosecution while others, it's merely a business move. It is estimated that Jews make up around .6% of Rejaina's population. Around 3,329,920 Jews. Most live in western Darha. Some do live in the southern state of Asoka, where they are mostly Aasokan Jews, Muslims that converted during the British occupation.

"Asoka is the worst place for Jews," One girl said. "Not becasue of Islam or Muslims but becasue the population there is just intolerant and considers Jews to be Monarchist."

Communism has also been attacked has reports of kids wearing red shirts with yellow hammers were harassed by police yesterday. The kids were not involved in Communism, in fact they were active members of the Rejai Party.

When asked by Pohlmanian Global, Fatima Aasim, released a statement saying "We as a nation will not stand for discrimination of any kind in Rejaina and I promise I will look more into these allegation and push reforms to equalize the military."

But Bernard says he needs more then then. "I want this Rais Mkuu not to just say she is going to do something but to actually do it, for the sake of Rejaina, a country so beautiful I don't want to leave."
Last edited by Rejaina on Thu May 24, 2012 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pohlmanian Global

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Tue May 29, 2012 7:42 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- Aug 9th, 2013

Dr. Dan: Hello everybody to Pohlmania Global News. I'm your host Dr. Dan, Ms. ar-Awwal is out sick. Today we have coverage of the war in Civilita and insight from the King of the new neutral Kingdom. Along with other stories, but first let's here what has happened today. This is Pohlmanian Global Radio.

Dr. Dan: Alright, i would like to thank all who are tuning in and give a great debt of gratitude to you all as you have made our show the most viewed in the world. I thank you. Now News stories happening at the hour.

New threats of war in Civiltia is causing many aid services to prepare for displacement, death and lack of resources for the people in the affected regions. Most Civiltia nations have passed neutrality acts along with other nations outside of the region. The threat that communism once had in the world has seem to dwindle, at least that's what many experts have said. The influenced SMIDACON once had in the world in the form of nations is none as many of the states are either democratic or socialist in there own terms. Many communist parties have separated themselves from the Communist alliance. Rejaina has moved forward with it's new nuclear program and is moving funds from a new military project to the nuclear project to build there very first nuclear reactor in the Dabar Region reactor. The war in Inzaristan has come to a stalemate as the Sabeki government still holds majority of the fragmented nation, while the resistance is just holding on to there keep. Nations like Annez and Congowe have send troops to support the resistance. Sabeki has been warranted by the international courts for war crimes.

Dr. Dan: The war in Civiltia and the communist threat seem to create a picture of horror in the world but many leaders have shown to be a beacon of hope has there message of peace is both inspirational and possible. One of these people's is King Erick VII of the newly formed Kingdom of Sautharkrokur. Once a communist nation it has shown to be peaceful and caring nation under the new government. We sat down with the king to have a chat about some world issues.

---(Recording of interview begins)---

Rachel ar-Awwal: Thank you for coming King Erick VII

King Erik VII: It's always nice to talk to the press.

Rachel ar-Awwal: So, as the first King of Sautharkrokur what is your plan on dealing with such a huge transition from Communist nation to a Kingdom?

King Erik VII: While it is unfortunately true that I am the first monarch since my grandfather, I believe restoring Sautharkrokur to its royal past is something the people deserve. I will be reestablishing the titles of nobility, former nobles will have their titles returned to them, and I will be reestablishing the His Majesty's Bank, which at one time brought economic stability to the nation. It will be a challenge, but one that I can accomplish with the help of my people.

Rachel ar-Awwal: How exactly to you plan to do that, bring the economy back?

King Erik VII: Unfortunately the economy has been damaged, and it will take work to fix it. I have pushed parliament to cut government spending. As part of the economy, the parliament has passed a bill to adopt a neutral policy, thus removing the need of the military. Because the military can be closed, the government will cut nearly a quarter of its spending. I am also proposing the government sell "Restoration Bonds." While it may not be drastic, these bonds will give the economy a boost, and in the future, we will repay the citizens who invest in these bonds.

Rachel ar-Awwal: Wouldn't getting rid of the military in a time where war in Civilita and a still powerfully bitter SMIDACON put Sautharkrokur in danger?

King Erik VII: I do not think so. We have no intentions of declaring war, and I strongly believe war can be avoided through diplomatic means. Our nation has been shunned by SMIDACON nations due to the failed communist state, but we have no deila (I think in English, quarrel?) with Mahdah, or any other state in Civiltia. I would like to see relations with Mahdah increased.

Rachel ar-Awwal: Your not afraid war will reach Sautharkrokur shores or a communist revolution will occur because of your absent army?

King Erik VII: I believe if you show compassion, you will receive compassion. In the event that war reaches Sauthuri shores, I can only pray that our allies can come to our aid. If not, I believe every Sauthuri man, woman, and child, will fight and resist those who would wish to occupy us. Our ancestor's viking blood still runs in Sautharkrokur's children.
I do not think SMIDACON poses a threat to us. We will allow the Communist party to run in elections, even though they are not a popular party. Ultimately, a SMIDACON-funded revolution would be unsuccessful, as very few would wish to participate in such.

Rachel ar-Awwal: Sautharkrokur has had many allies before depending on governmnet and ties. Who are the allies of the KIngdom of Sautharkrokur.

King Erik VII: At this time, Ellesmark and Scandavia are two of Sautharkrokur's greatest allies. Bavarea and Aotearoa have agreed in private talks to enter into a trade agreement between our three nations. While I do not consider them allies at this time, I wish to begin discussions with Pohlmania and Britanica within the next few weeks. So it is true, Sautharkrokur, through her own actions, have isolated herself, and it will take time to make amends, but I do believe Sautharkrokur will return to its former position - a beam of hope in the world of democracy.

Rachel ar-Awwal: What is your take on the global security at the moment. And on people like Muhammad Al Reza a terrorist is responsible for bombings in Darmanistan and Rejaina and President Sabeki?

King Erik VII: As a pacifist, I fear the world is on the verge of war on all continents. They may not be connected, but I fear the world will know war. Men like Muhammad Al Reza, remind me much of Sautharkrokur's Ólafur Einnarsson, who was responsible for the death of thousands of Sauthuri citizens. Unfortunately, Sautharkrokur was left alone to deal with him, and Einnarsson is protected by Germaetria upon fleeing the nation. But I believe, if the combined forces of the world work, they can bring men like Al Reza to justice.
I have not been told that President Sabeki is a bad man, and by others that he is a good man. I unfortunately cannot formulate an opinion with the biased news that has been fed to the Sauthuri populace.

Rachel ar-Awwal: Why do you personal believe the war is going to war? A claim that both you and Fatima Aasim of Rais Mkuu of Rejaina have said.

King Erik VII: Then I believe Fatima Aasim is a wise being. Attacks on national capitals, a rise in terrorism, and a general readiness for war. It seems like people have become trigger-happy. The world believes it is ready for war, but it shall soon find it is not.

Rachel ar-Awwal: King Erik VII any last words to the world, nations, etc?

King Erik VII: I would like to warn the world, that the world has weapons now that can kill millions of men in minutes. It is through peace that Humanity has a future. I can only hope that we begin to rely on diplomacy, and not the gun.

Rachel ar-Awwal: Thank you your majesty for your time.

King Erik VII: It was may pleasure.

---(End Recording)---

Dr. Dan: Next we will look into the immigration affects the Inzaristan crisis has on nations such as Annez and Rejaina. But first breaking news from the news center. We have Jon Termon on the line. Jon.

Jon Termon: Yes, Dan.

Dr. Dan: What's going on?

Jon Termon: Well it looks as if more intolerance is going on. Today in the capital city of Rejaina, three men of Koasiquey descent were attacked by three officers. One Christian the other two Shia Muslim. The three officers first called out the men by calling them Kikes and impurities on pure soil, then the officers seeing the men ignore them decided to run up and start beating the men almost crushing there nose and ribs. The officers planted drugs on the three men to make them look like criminals, to reduce the crime to police brutality. This attack comes a day after Muhammad Al Reza was sentenced to life in prison and where during his last statement he blamed his misfortune on Jews and the Zionist Republic of Koasiquey. The three officers will face trial and are now on unpaid leave. The three men, who asked to be nameless, are in critical condition.

Dr. Dan: Now, Jon is this kind of attack common in Rejaina or not?

Jon Termon: It's common in rural neighborhoods but in cities Darha it is not, in fact these crimes have been on the rise. just last week a 80 year old Jewish man was attacked by 5 kids for being Jewish and a supporter of Zionism. The police later arrived at the scene and a treated the beating as mistaken identity instead of a hate assault.

Dr. Dan: Alright Jon keep us up to date in that story.

Inzaristan Immigration

Dr. Dan: Inzaristan is in shambles today as the nations civil war continues. War along with large displacement and lack of aid has caused many Muslims in the nation to move to Rejaina and many Christians to move to Annez. But can these newly formed governmnet handle the influx, that's our coverage for tonight.

Dr. Dan: As always we have Mathew Juva, Political professor from Darha University and Aisha Hussein, Minister of Infrastructure and Transportation for Rejaina. Thank you both for coming in. So, Rejaina has become a hotspot for Muslims in Calidae escaping violence. Can Rejaina handle the current influx, Mathew.

Mathew Juva: Well we see daily almost 2,000 new refugees coming in from around the world. Mostly from Inzaristan. Now we can barley feed families in rural Rejaina. We can't handle this influx for long. We have been doing fine for the last few weeks but soon, in about five months, we are going to run out of supplies so we either need to start rationing food or start setting up flights for these refugees to Badi Abbudin or Pohlmania. We can't handle this influx of refugees.

Dr. Dan: Can we handle the Influx Aisha?

Aisha Husssien: We can if we start to organize our food supply. Our food supply is going through major collective farming reforms. These reforms in the long run will increase our food supply but in the short term it kills it. And with these refugees coming in with starving families almost 12% of our food is going toward refugee camps. That's incredible. We need to start organizing what we have and that's why I've been talking to Fatima bout establishing a Minister of Agriculture to take all agricultural duties from the Minister of Health. We can't handle it right now.

Dr. DAn: Alright thank you guys for your insights. Have a wonderful night.

Aisha and Mathews: Thanks for having us.

Dr. Dan Alright it's up to you the listeners. Do you believe that Annez and Rejaina can handle the influx of refugees, if so vote YES if not NO. And you can send in your thoughts to POHLMANIAGLOBAL@GLOBAL.com or go to PohlmaninaGlobal.com to submit it there. While you there you can check out news stories and real-time updates. That's all for today, we leave you with five of the most popular songs in Pohlmanina.

Freedom Ain't Free
Take it Higher
Buddha Fist
Is Anybody Out There
Virtual insanity
Last edited by Rejaina on Thu May 31, 2012 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pohlmanian Global

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Pohlmanian Global Week 10

Postby Rejaina » Thu May 31, 2012 4:21 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- Aug 11th, 2013

The Inzari Civil War

Men with green beret walk march along the streets of New Inzar, as Jonathon Sabeki's regime take back the city after weeks of war.

The war began when Sabeki's regime began cracking down on leftist factions in the nation. They began an uprising led by Andrew Hollande. It looked as if it would be successful as the rebels gained support of major Calidae nations Congowe and Annez. But they were overwhelmed after a raid on New Inzar forced the rebel group out of the capital and for the first time Jonathon Sabeki walked up the steps to the presidential palace.

Jonathon Sabeki the now de facto leader of Inzaristan, has pledged support to Mahdah and left the UC. These new tensions in Calidae will only create more conflict as Fatima Aasim establishes a neutrality policy to keep out of all future disputes. A move in itself militarily motivated.
Last edited by Rejaina on Thu May 31, 2012 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pohlmanian Global

Hibernion (Ancient)
Ambassador

Founded: May 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

NOTORIOUS KILLER

Postby Hibernion (Ancient) » Thu May 31, 2012 4:29 pm

The infamous serial killer Vernie Fernagan was executed last week at the Hiberniopolis Courthouse has ordered him to be executed by hanging. He was proven guilty for the abduction of 21 year old Kami Hatakuru, a Japanese citizen of Matsumara. She was held for ransom by the killer, who had her hands, feet, and mouth taped. She was found in an old warehouse, squirming vigorously and the soldiers finally rescued her. The killer died the next day.
I am a right leaning centrist

http://i49.tinypic.com/fenoll.jpg

My national anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A

DEFCON LEVEL:
5) Peace
4)Tensions
3) Arms Ready
2) War
1) Annihilation

Rejaina
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rejaina » Thu May 31, 2012 4:43 pm

Pohlmania Global- Regional news straight to you- Aug 11th, 2013

Luẩn Hội and the Luan Minh

Shots and explosion are heard throughout the Capital of Luan Hoi as attacks against the communist governmnet persist. Many have been carried out by the Luan Minh an extremist monarchist group who wish for the destruction of communism in Luanhoi, to replace it with monarchy.

The groups leader, Prince Nguyễn Phúc Ưng Kỷ, was an heir to the throne during the monarch years in Luanhoi. After the monarch government's disposal by communist, a small group of monarchist who call themselves "League for the Independence of Luanhoi" or Luan Minh. They began there war on the communist government about a week ago after they took the responsibility for bombings in Nguyễn Tất Thành City. Luanhoi second largest city. Premier of Launhoi Nguyễn Tấn Dũng has called the prince an "enemy of the state" and his past family "tyrants". He also claims that the people of Launhoi hold true freedom under communist rule, and the love they gave to the monarchist was there only because the "people knew no better".

Prince Nguyễn Phúc Ưng Kỷ has declared a new state, The Empire of Luanhoi, and has called for the end to foreign recognition of the Socialist Republic of Luan Hoi. So far the only foreign powers involved are Chinasia who has pledged military support for the current communist regime. Details on how much are not available.
Pohlmanian Global

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information