NATION

PASSWORD

What is your nation's army uniform?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Grandenburg
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

What is your nation's army uniform?

Postby Grandenburg » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:35 am

Show your nation's army uniform here. And dont forget to type what is your uniform based from.

Ok, as a PT nation (1950's era), Grandenburg Republik Soldat (GRS) is based by WW2 German uniform.

FOR COMMON SOLDIER'S:

FOR OFFICER'S:
Last edited by Grandenburg on Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Spooty
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Spooty » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:44 am

My nation is a vague psuedo British Empire, sort of a what if looking at the British Empire if its collapse had been delayed by 80 years, so it's decadent, corrupt and highly complacent. Anyways, the uniform... So the Infantry looks like the American General Infantry of WWII and Vietnam, sort of mix between technologies, a product of the poor funding and corruption, and the Officers look like... well, if you've ever seen Blackadder Goes Forth, like Melchard, all very trim and proper, a lack of funding not presenting a problem here, the Colonies even (god forbid) posessing appropriate camouflage :o
Home of the worlds largest Pineapple Pie

Jalanat
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jalanat » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:06 am

our regular soldiers have the IdZ armor

The royal divisions have dragon skin armor

Officer uniform (based on the dutch general's (happy now?) uniform)

These are the nation's most feared special forces, Aguriko Platoon, they act in the shadows and are only sent to extremely important missions.
the only photo of an Aguriko Platoon member, the photographer got killed just seconds after he took the photo, showing just how fast these ninjas are. be warned :lol2:
Last edited by Jalanat on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My nation is not like my nation page at all, it contradicts itself, we don't EVER eat kangaroos, that's just very sad. Also vegetarianism is compulsory yet it still says it's the nation's favourite main course and all and stuff.

Noordeinde
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:10 am

Jalanat wrote:Officer uniform (based on the dutch officer uniform)

(OOC: I'm Dutch-American and live in Holland and that's not an Officers attire, that's a General's attire, and btw this is General van Uhm, the Commander of the Royal Netherlands Military."
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Jalanat
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jalanat » Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:16 am

OOC: I am dutch too so I know who the guy is, I just made a mistake whoopteedoo. besides, general is an officer rank. duh.
Last edited by Jalanat on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My nation is not like my nation page at all, it contradicts itself, we don't EVER eat kangaroos, that's just very sad. Also vegetarianism is compulsory yet it still says it's the nation's favourite main course and all and stuff.

-Bretonia-
Envoy

Founded: Aug 13, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby -Bretonia- » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:48 am

Bretonia's Royal Navy officer uniform consists of a red, double-breasted tunic with the gold undershirt clearly visible as a vertical stripe running down the officer's chest. Large white epaulettes adorn the shoulders, which include raised stripes to indicate rank. A white leather sash runs from this and down across the chest, from left to right, meeting a similar white belt at the waist which incorporates a golden buckle and a sidearm holster. Below this, black duty trousers are worn, which have red stripes running down the outer sides, meeting polished black boots at the ankles. Red pith helmets, emblazoned with the Bretonia Royal Navy's seal, with protective eye visors at the front, are considered part of the uniform, but are not generally used in regular duties.

Non-commissioned officers wear jump-suits of similar colours, but without the ostentatious epaulettes, sashes, belts or helmets.

Royal Army soldiers tend to wear more practical clothing while on duty, consisting simply of a field jacket and combat trousers overlaid with standard Bretonian combat armour. The type of camouflage used depends entirely on where the soldier is stationed, with the colours and patterns varying from urban to zero-atmosphere environments, and combat helmets may be worn interchangeably with a beret, which often bears the symbol of the soldier's regiment. Electronic systems, such as personal shield generators, mobile sensors and the like, are incorporated into the combat armour. Rank insignia is displayed on the upper right arms of both the field jacket and the combat armour, which covers much of the jacket when worn. The soldier's uniform is designed to be lightweight, comfortable and practical, given that naval officers rarely leave the confines of their warships, while soldiers are often deployed to hostile environments where movement and efficiency are paramount. As such, they tend to incorporate numerous pockets and pouches in easy-access locations.

Their dress uniform is similar in style to the Royal Navy, however, with blue and gold jackets, white undershirts, and similar pith helmets.
Last edited by -Bretonia- on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:38 am

Fatatatutian infantry wear jungle camo fatigues, though they often dispense with the shirt when the weather is warm. When they don't need a helmet, regular infantry wear a green beret and paratroopers wear a red beret.

Commandos often wear all black for night missions.

Tankers wear green coveralls and a black beret or a helmet.

There are no dress uniforms.

Carbarosia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Carbarosia » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:45 am

Regular Soldier:

Ouubenshten (Commander/General):
equality and freedom for everyone. protect the environment.
fictional views held by the nation "carbarosia" may not reflect my own.

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:15 pm

We have several branches.

Military

Army:
Standard and armed

Naval:
Standard and armed

Airforce:
Standard and armed

Police force

The national police:

Anti Riot Public Control Force (ARPCF):

Dimoniquid secret service

Non-armed:

Body operatives (Body guards):

Colonic Immigration
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Colonic Immigration » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:49 pm

Noordeinde wrote:

(OOC: I'm Dutch-American and live in Holland and that's not an Officers attire, that's a General's attire, and btw this is General van Uhm, the Commander of the Royal Netherlands Military."

You guys have a military? :o
RoI
Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.97
Western Mercenary Unio - Yeah, you kinda make idiocy an art

Haikus are easy,
They don't always make much sense,
Refrigerator

Jalanat
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jalanat » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:49 pm

you have been sleeping under a rock?

Dimoniquid
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 10, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Dimoniquid » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Colonic Immigration wrote:
Noordeinde wrote:

Oh snap! Ice burn!

Arivada
Senator

Founded: Jun 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Arivada » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:00 pm

ImageStandrd Combat uniform
Army-40,000,000
National Guard-5,000,000
Marine Corp Rangers-5,000,000
States Milita-5,000,000
Navy-1,200 ships, 5 Million Personnel
Air Force-12,000 Planes, 5 million personnel

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:02 pm

On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

The Alma Mater
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 23, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby The Alma Mater » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Getting an education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease.
It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.
- Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

Jalanat
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Jalanat » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Dimoniquid wrote:
Colonic Immigration wrote:
Noordeinde wrote:

Oh snap! Ice burn!

I'd actually see that as an insult to my homeland.

Ostronopolis
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ostronopolis » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:27 pm

NOTE: The Department of Defense Is Willing To Release Only LIMITED Information Regarding The Military And National Security.

Standard Federal Infantry

Standard Federal Pilot (Navy Shown)

Standard Federal Sailor
Most Noble Republican Union of Ostronopolis
“Mortici Touaente Antimia”
Ostronopolian Trading Company || Congburgers || Communique Guide || Factbook ||
Member of: || The Conglomerate || Sovereign Network
Observer of: || COMINTERN || IFA ||

Quotes:
<Amit:> Ostro
<Amit> Through your sheer force of character
<Amit> You could get a nation to work for you

Sorgan
Senator

Founded: Jun 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sorgan » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:38 pm

The Red Army Officials.

Red Star Solider

Generals Uniform

((OOC: That's all I got for now, Might update it later))
Last edited by Sorgan on Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Verlorenen
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Verlorenen » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:32 pm

OOC:
Please ignore any swaztikas - no offense is intended - We aren't Nazi's, nor do we support them, we just like the way they dress.
Last edited by Verlorenen on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Bretonia-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bretonia- » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:36 pm

((OOC: You'll want to be careful with that image, Verlorenen. I'm not sure if the Swastika ban extends to the forums, or if such an image (where its appearance is obviously incidental) would be covered by it. Might be worth asking a moderator about it, just to avoid getting into trouble. ))
Last edited by -Bretonia- on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conserative Morality
Post Kaiser

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Conserative Morality » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:44 pm

-Bretonia- wrote:((OOC: You'll want to be careful with that image, Verlorenen. I'm not sure if the Swastika ban extends to the forums, or if such an image (where its appearance is obviously incidental) would be covered by it. Might be worth asking a moderator about it, just to avoid getting into trouble. ))

OOC: I think only swastikas in flags are banned.
On the hate train. Choo choo, bitches. Bi-Polar. Proud Crypto-Fascist and Turbo Progressive. Dirty Étatist. Lowly Humanities Major. NSG's Best Liberal.
Caesar and Imperator of RWDT
Got a blog up again. || An NS Writing Discussion

Verlorenen
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Verlorenen » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:44 pm

-Bretonia- wrote:((OOC: You'll want to be careful with that image, Verlorenen. I'm not sure if the Swastika ban extends to the forums, or if such an image (where its appearance is obviously incidental) would be covered by it. Might be worth asking a moderator about it, just to avoid getting into trouble. ))

OOC: I just removed the "offending" image - not worth the hassle or any mindless controversy. Red armbands don't offend anyone, do they? :p

-Bretonia-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby -Bretonia- » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:46 pm

Verlorenen wrote:

OOC: I just removed the "offending" image - not worth the hassle or any mindless controversy. Red armbands don't offend anyone, do they? :p

((OOC: I actually find the colour red offensive, period. I'ma gonna get ya now.

Conservative Morality might be right, though. You'd think after five years I'd know the rules by now, but meh, I'm an idiot. ))

Finland The Great
Civilian

Founded: Jul 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Finland The Great » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:48 pm

The Alma Mater wrote:Image

They wear "Iron Man" armor?
Last edited by Finland The Great on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo-Erusea
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 17, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo-Erusea » Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:50 pm

Officers from various branches

Erusean Infantry
Last edited by Neo-Erusea on Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information