NATION

PASSWORD

What are your nations Alert Levels?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Khodoristan
Minister

Founded: Jul 27, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Khodoristan » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Shinkadomayaka wrote:
Khodoristan wrote:
New Hayesalia wrote:
Khodoristan wrote:Green: Low risk of warfare
Yellow: Medium risk of warfare; usually involves fighting in foreign nations
Orange: High risk of warfare; usually involves fighting in overseas territories or isolated strikes against the mainland
Red: All out war; conflict being fought on home soil
Code SCOURGE (Black): nuclear war; all citizens are instructed to enter their shelters and to stay there until notified
Code NEW JERUSALEM (White): activation of PROJECT JUDGEMENT; the end of the world

A picture of "PJ"

Alert Level: Green Yellow Orange Red Black White

Always good to know people will destroy anything and everything for pride. For shame...

Only in the event of imminent human extinction. IE: Meteor or solar storm. PJ is not used as a threat weapon.

So... let me get this straight. If the end of the world is about to happen, you start a project ending the world?

no, it just makes the end less painless. it happens instantly, but a meteor causes suffering immediately and goes on for a long while
Economic Left/Right: -3.88, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.69 (centrist)
DERECON: 1 2 3 4 5

REST IN PEACE UNDERØATH 11/30/97-1/26/13
Pro: NATO, SEATO, ANZUS, EU, ROC, ROK, Japan, Israel, Russia, Turkey, India, gay rights, fiscal and social liberalism, Christianity, Judaism
Against: Iran, Pakistan, China, DPRK, Venezuela, racism, sexism, abortion, Islam, conservatism, military aggression

I'm a nihilistic Catholic. Yes, we do exist.

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 23, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Yeah, but what if humanity survived the meteor? Huh?
Military service compulsary.
Benevelont Dictatorship.
DEFCON 1: Relative Peace
Quotes of Awesomeness
Tsaraine wrote:Somewhere in Philadelphia, one school administrator has just smacked another school administrator upside the head. "Damnit, Jenkins! I told you we should just have gone with chastity belts!"

Huntertopia wrote:95% of all teens would cry if Justin Bieber was jumped and killed. 4% would laugh at his dead corpse. If you are the 1% that jumped him, copy and paste this in your sig.

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

Seculartopia
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Seculartopia » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:01 pm

1- Full Alert
2-Imminent Conflict
3- Raised Chance of Conflict
4- Possible Conflict
5- No Conflict

Special Operations:

DELTA: Country is Threatened.
DELTA ALPHA: Country is hanging by a thread
DELTA ALPHA BETA: Dictator-President's life is in jeopardy.
Last edited by Seculartopia on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
LOL....Google Chrome doesnt support the Google Toolbar
|Seculartopia Encyclopedia|
|Ask Seculartopia A Question|

Alliances- International Secular Coalition-AMTF-Comintern Founding Member-Nuclear Arms Assembly

Ifreann Awesomeness
Rhodmire wrote:4/5 for being bold enough to put up what looks like something made from MS Paint.
That takes balls, and you've got them.

All was dark when the armies surrounded the town. There was little bloodshed as they swept in, and they quickly took control. "Success," said a communicator, "a base has been established."

OOC:There. Now, we'll wait for UK to catch up.

^EPIC RP GODMOD FAIL!!

Civics Quiz
You answered 31 out of 33 correctly — 93.94 %
Average score for this quiz during August: 75.6%

Khodoristan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khodoristan » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:15 pm

then it would not be used. its not ment to DESTROY humanity, but its ment to EASE its downfall. think when you put down a dog, (i had one, it got hit by a car, so i had to do it </3) it's death is imminent, you do it out of mercy. you ease it's suffering. this is the same concept, a machine to be used only when there is definite, imminent destruction of humanity. it just makes the suffering less.

Pro: NATO, SEATO, ANZUS, EU, ROC, ROK, Japan, Israel, Russia, Turkey, India, gay rights, fiscal and social liberalism, Christianity, Judaism
Against: Iran, Pakistan, China, DPRK, Venezuela, racism, sexism, abortion, Islam, conservatism, military aggression

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Khodoristan wrote:then it would not be used. its not ment to DESTROY humanity, but its ment to EASE its downfall. think when you put down a dog, (i had one, it got hit by a car, so i had to do it </3) it's death is imminent, you do it out of mercy. you ease it's suffering. this is the same concept, a machine to be used only when there is definite, imminent destruction of humanity. it just makes the suffering less.

But what if terrorists got ahold of it? No matter what the security, you can never dismiss that as a possibility. I suggest dismantaling the thing, melting down the scraps, killing anyone that saw the designs, and burning all copies of the designs.
Benevelont Dictatorship.
Quotes of Awesomeness
Tsaraine wrote:Somewhere in Philadelphia, one school administrator has just smacked another school administrator upside the head. "Damnit, Jenkins! I told you we should just have gone with chastity belts!"

Huntertopia wrote:95% of all teens would cry if Justin Bieber was jumped and killed. 4% would laugh at his dead corpse. If you are the 1% that jumped him, copy and paste this in your sig.

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

Khodoristan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khodoristan » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:36 pm

Will you assist me? It's gonna take a LONG time, a year or two maybe.

Epicnopolis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Epicnopolis » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:41 pm

I've got DEFCON. This is all posted straight from Wikipedia by the way.

DEFCON 5
This is the condition used to designate normal peacetime military readiness. An upgrade in military preparedness is typically made by the Joint Chiefs of Staff and announced by the United States Secretary of Defense.
DEFCON 4
This refers to normal, increased intelligence and the heightening of national security measures.
DEFCON 3
This refers to an increase to force readiness above normal. Radio call signs used by American forces change to currently classified call signs.
DEFCON 2
This refers to a further increase in force readiness just below maximum readiness. The most notable time it was declared was during the Cuban Missile Crisis, although the declaration was limited to Strategic Air Command. It is not certain how many times this level of readiness has been reached.
DEFCON 1
This refers to maximum readiness. It is not certain whether this has ever been used, but it is reserved for imminent or ongoing attack on US military forces or US territory by a foreign military power.
I guarantee you that I'm more liberal than you are. Suck it. Economic Left/Right: -4.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.10 WHAT THE HELL?

Epicnopolis's wikistates page. (However crappy it might be!)

Proud Member and Co-Founder of the The MDISC Alliance

DEFCON: |1| |2| |3| |4| |5|

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:45 pm

Khodoristan wrote:Will you assist me? It's gonna take a LONG time, a year or two maybe.

Just put all of it in one place and send in a nuclear strike.(But make sure you have warned everybody in the area about the strike)
Benevelont Dictatorship.
Quotes of Awesomeness

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

Rejistania
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Rejistania » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Allanea wrote:I hate to point out your spelling error, but it is 'martial' law, not 'marshall' law. 'Martial' means military, a state of war has been declared in your nation. "Marshall" is just a guy's name.

Wouldn't Marshall law refer to the legal codex of the Marshall Islands? ;)
Rejis sjiki, linux sjiki, alari sjiki, korona sjiki!
Forever united, forever free, forever in justice, forever prospering!

"Tekneluru mi'aru mi aji, il'sidekhir'ra mi, lajistas. Mi'ki'vasu kynha'het kijitax." Hank͜hila Sede, first lentine (translation: A dream is only a dream until it is reached. After that, it becomes something trivial)

Headlines from the Na~ovi Nanti: Hetkali election ended in no candidate over 2% hurdle - Syku I Jai fired as coach of Aetaila Seli, youth coach Hea I Juien takes over reins of club - Rising number of fairy penguins in Sumumusumu and neighboring islands

This person is pro-EU and proud of it! They are also a Eurofederalist and want the Federated States of Europe!

New Olwe
Minister

Founded: Aug 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Olwe » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:33 am

New Olwe's threat levels:

LOL: No official threat. Business as usual (the acronym used is because in New Olwe, "business as usual" involves lots of partying, much of clothing-optional in nature).

WTF: Something, somewhere, has caused a government official to pause and ask: "What the fork?" An intelligence investigation is usually launched at this point, to attempt to get to the bottom of the matter. If the threat seems serious enough, troops may be mobilized (but will not be deployed).

OMG: Now we're either a little bit scared, a little bit pissed, or a little bit of both. An official declaration of war may be made if we know for certain who the enemy is, though we usually wait for higher threat levels to actually declare war. More troops will be mobilized, and some will probably be deployed.

STD: Named for the fact that, in a sexually liberated nation like New Olwe, the threat of sexually transmitted disease is taken very seriously (in fact, STDs are high-octane nightmare fuel for the vast majority of the population, and horror films have been made about them). STD threat level always carries with it an official declaration of war... if troops have not been deployed already, they will be at this point.

BBQ: Named for what we want to turn our enemies into by the time we reach this point. After escalating to this "point of no return", many of New Olwe's troops take on berserker and/or kamikaze tendencies. BBQ has only been invoked once, by our predecessor nation the original Olwe. By the end of that war, Olwe had seen its first institution of a military draft, both sides had committed at least a dozen separate violations of the Geneva Convention, and there were over 3 billion total casualties.

New Olwe is currently at STD threat level due to the terrorist threat from Narodna Odbrana and the war with Ritteland. Now that the war with Egalitarian Akros seems to be over, however, our trigger fingers are a bit less itchy.
Magic-using nation here! I don't RP in MT.
I seem to have forgotten to post the part where my ambassador informs New Olwe's representative that we will help. I'll do that later, I hope. - Fortareata
Start an Embassy in New Olwe!

Urzamalandi
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Urzamalandi » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:56 am

Official Document of The Empire of Urzamalandi

Alert Levels for the Empire of Urzamalandi

Level 1: Peace
Normal laws apply.

Level 2: Minor Domestic Threat
All citizens must carry identification at all times.

Level 3: Minor International Threat
All citizens must carry identification. All forgein nationals are under house arrest.*

Level 4: Regional War (Regardless of participation)
All citizens must carry identification and national curfew is 18:00>06:00
Any citizens found violating curfew will be subject to charges of treason and conspiracy against Emperor Kareem.
All forgein citizens are under house arrest.*

Level 5: International War (Regardless of participation)
All citizens are under house arrest unless permitted by Emperor Kareem & The Peoples Government.
All forgein nationals are absorbed as Urzamalandi citizens and registered for military service.**

Urzamalandi is currently on Alert Level 4.

*This can be nulled on an individual basis only by Emperor Kareem.
**Forgein nationals absorbed will still be under house arrest.
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.28

Brogavia wrote:Start wearing white robes and hand out fliers at college campuses talking about how you have discovered the true path happiness and all that junk.

Banananano
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Banananano » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:44 am

My nations alert levels go something like this:

8) Smiley-Face Yellow= Every thing's cool in the magically delicious land of Banananano. You don't even need sunscreen its so freaking peaceful. Bury your weapons and dance on their graves! Crime isn't nothing but a rumor, terrorism a legend, and Micheal Jackson a thing of the past.

:meh: Butterflies-In-Stomache Pink= Defintley the gayest of the alert levels. Not all is well in the universe (there are bad men out there, with guns, bombs, and the objective to rape your children) but the land of Banananano is relatively safe. Perhaps you should buy a gun and stick it in your closet though...Crime is low. Micheal Jackson lives in some other country. He's not our problem right now.

:o Gonna Vomit Green= Theres alot of bad people in the world...and they all hate us! Their probabley aiming their missiles at us right now. They could attack any day! Maybe we should hit them first. Keep your helmet and your shotgun by your bed. Crime is moderate. Kids are plucked off the street. Micheal Jackson has been rumored to be on his way to Banananano!

:shock: Doodie Brown= War is upon us! The nations that hate us are attacking! I think I pooped my pants. Grab your gun, grab your helmet, and practice your emergency bomb drills. Men are dying, troops are deployed, they may not come back. Were not all dead yet, but you never know. Crime is up. Gangwars have broke out and several people are unaccounted for. Micheal Jackson arrived in our country today!

:eek: Blood Red= The governments is just about gone, nothing more than a whisper on the wind. Fire rains from the heavens every day, and thousands die. Its the end of everything! People are living underground, hundreds disappear for no reason, the countries broken apart into several warring factions, and Micheal Jackson is right behind you. Hold onto your gun tight and never let it go. Your wife might decide to go cannibal tonite or turn into a five headed zombie.

Jalanat
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jalanat » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:11 am

the best alert levels in the world :lol2:
My nation is not like my nation page at all, it contradicts itself, we don't EVER eat kangaroos, that's just very sad. Also vegetarianism is compulsory yet it still says it's the nation's favourite main course and all and stuff.

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:57 am

LOLOLOLOLOL! :bow:
Benevelont Dictatorship.
Quotes of Awesomeness

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

New Olwe
Minister

Founded: Aug 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Olwe » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:12 pm

You just had to go and top mine. :roll: :clap:
Magic-using nation here! I don't RP in MT.
I seem to have forgotten to post the part where my ambassador informs New Olwe's representative that we will help. I'll do that later, I hope. - Fortareata
Start an Embassy in New Olwe!

KETICA
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby KETICA » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:45 pm

My SySTEM is known as Ketica's All Standard Assigned Federal Alert System or KASAFAS

K. Peacetime, Military on Standby
A. Small Threat Detected, Local, International. Identification must be availible upon request for citizens over 18.
S. Big Threat Dectected, Military is organized to be mobilized incase of failed diplomacy.
F. War is declared, Congress must approved combat. Mandatory Selective Service if needed.
X. Nuclear War

Eh i tried lol

Shinkadomayaka
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Shinkadomayaka » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:20 pm

System has been updated.

0-Public brainwashing being used*
1-Terrorist attacks
2-In war
3-All out war
4-Minor nuclear war
5-Nuclear war
6-Major nuclear war
7-Nuclear holocaust
8-Armageddon
9-Armageddon V2**

*Brainwashing being performed onto the public(((OBEYOBEYOBEY)))
**Like armageddon, only worse***.
***Worse because then not only does the world end, but I can't find my cheesy snacks...
Benevelont Dictatorship.
Quotes of Awesomeness

Protectorates:
Percussionistsers

Niihama
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Niihama » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:14 pm

Condition One: War in progress, full military activation.

Condition Two: Imminent Conflict, Civil Uprising

Condition Three: Raised threat level, potential conflict imminent.

Condition Four: Normal peacetime readiness.
"...And those who are prideful.. and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.."

Niihama's Factbook

Current Alert Status:
Condition One - [ Condition Two ] - Condition Three - Condition Four

Cameroi
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Cameroi » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:59 pm

bert and erny.
truth isn't what i say. isn't what you say. isn't what anybody says. truth is what is there, when no one is saying anything.

"economic freedom" is "the cake"
=^^=
.../\...

The Anean Star Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anean Star Empire » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Level 1 - No Threat
Level 2 - Peacekeeping Operations
Level 3 - Minor Conflict
Level 4 - Major Conflict
Level 5 - Small Scale War
Level 6 - Large Scale War
Level 7 - Total War
Level 8 - Extermination Campaigns

Level 8 is the ultimate last resort due the fact that everyone will die if they are deemed a threat. In the long history of the Empire, it has never been reached. The only thing similar was the First Federation War which killed over 40 billion people, civilian and military, across an entire quadrant.

As of right now, the ASE is at Level 1 Alert.

Croatia and Montenegro
Secretary

Founded: Dec 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Croatia and Montenegro » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:52 pm

1-peace
2-possible problems
3- imminent war
4- Major threat by terrorist groups

we are at 4-A rebel group called "The Croatian Independence Front" is attacking the capital and other cities in an attempt to try and end the federation between us and Montenegro. Our armies have been deployed and all cities under rebel occupation have been attacked.
Last edited by Croatia and Montenegro on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Foreign Affairs High Minister for the Montenegrin Parliament

OVERSEAS TERRITORIES AND PROTECTORATES
sister isles

Liberal-Finns
Envoy

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Liberal-Finns » Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:58 pm

Green- General Risk
Yellow- Elevated Risk
Orange- High Risk
Red- Severe Risk

These levels were based off of but not copy's of the US Homeland Security Alert Levels.

Conspiracies Revealed
Envoy

Founded: Dec 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Conspiracies Revealed » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:02 pm

Level 1 Conspiracy-Peace
Level 2 Conspiracy-Protests
Level 3 Conspiracy-Terrorist attack
proven another nation

Level 4 Conspiracy-Terrorist Attack
Not proven another nation

Level 5 Conspiracy-Terrorist Attack
Proven false flag attack

Level 6 Conspiracy-Terrorist Attack
Proven TREASON

Level 7 Conspiracy-War
I am not a conspiracy theorist.

Kinverland
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 05, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinverland » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:04 pm

KMRP: The Kinverlandian Military Readiness Policy

Level 1: Peacetime Readiness (Military forces are stationed as usual)
Level 2: Increased National Security (Military forces are stationed as usual, reserve units are readied for possible use)
Level 3: Emergency Readiness (Military forces increased at stations, reserve units are ready to move at first command)
Level 4: Full Readiness (Military forces are active, reserve units called to action)
Level 5: Military action in progress (Military forces enaged in action against threat)
Last edited by Kinverland on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Israslovakahzerbajan
Powerbroker

Founded: May 20, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Israslovakahzerbajan » Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:11 pm

It's in codes
1-"Mikuru"(peacetime readiness)
2-"1969"(Increased readiness)
3-"1962"(Maximum readiness)
4-"Sep. 1, 1939"(War Imminent)
5-"99 Air Ballons Go By"(Duck and Cover)
IC name: El Reino Panamericano/El Reino de La Dorada
IC Flag: Follow this link

México-Americano, por nacimiento. Nacionalista de mi país adoptivo: México.
Dumb Ideologies wrote:
Oh, I bet it counts alright...otaku gets anyone a x50 multiplier on their hell points.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information