NATION

PASSWORD

What are your parlimentry buildings like?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Carloso
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

What are your parlimentry buildings like?

Postby Carloso » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:55 pm

200th Post
The Carlossian CRR parlimentry building is like the Reichstag. The Carlossian senate is like the Irish four courts and the presidental house is like Mister Burns manison on The Simpsons only it has a larger back and 7 flag masts on the roof, the flag of Carloso and 3 flags on the main flags left and right repersenting all 6 provinces.
Last edited by Carloso on Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flag Maker Trend || Carlossian Food Growers Association || Carlossian Military Grade Fighters || Carlossian Military Arms || Factbook of Carloso || The National Anthem of Carloso

DEFCON
>1 Total War<
2 Mobilized
3 Preparing
4 Normal
5 Peace

NUKE SILOS
1 Attacking
>2 On-line<
3 Prepared
4 On Stand-by
5 Off-line

Civilian Alert Level
>1 Severe<
2 High
>3 Medium<
4 Low
5 Peaceful

Wars
Antonian Invasion

Allies
CREEEEEED
Rocotia
Mercurea
Zersium
Waraqistan
Creed Reborn
Lenehen
New Babylonia
Bendoso
Trantoto
Sarhey
Kalarin

Join the ACSN!
The Carlossian Broadcasting Company News Channel
National website

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Mcnerian parliment

Postby McNernia » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:47 pm

the Parliment house in the capital of Mcnernia is like the parliment in Australia execept it is older, a bit more like the American capital perhaps
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Neo Miranda
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Miranda » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:25 pm

The parliament building photographed from the Republic's Palace in New Venice
▼ The Republic of Neo Miranda▼
For a world with no hate nor pain

We are a Communist Liberal Democratic Hippie Nationalistic FT Republic with a Huge ego. Just so you know.
Population: 174 Billion
Active Soldiers: 1.3 Billion
Reserve Soldiers: 2 Billion
Paramilitary Forces: 0.7 Billion

Star Systems: 149
Civilian Systems: 82
Military Systems: 18
Industrial Systems: 49

Star Trek America
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Star Trek America » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:40 pm

It's a building that the Parliament meets in to discuss matters of state; very simple.

Viva la Française

Orochi s world
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Orochi s world » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:45 pm

A giant cave, in the middle of a lake,in the middle of the capital. It powers itself,and is completely self-sufficient.
Last edited by Orochi s world on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MT nation
Yes, my leader is a giant eight-headed demonic god serpent.
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook crashed,If you are one of the two percent that would sit back and laugh then repost this into you sig.

Joneslind
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Joneslind » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:48 pm

thay are greek style on the out side
thay are modern style on the inside
Last edited by Joneslind on Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gothicta
Diplomat

Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gothicta » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:49 pm

The Imperial Palace (The Imperial Senate's Chambers are near the bottom).

The Merchant Republics
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Merchant Republics » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Neo Miranda wrote:The parliament building photographed from the Republic's Palace in New Venice
(Image)

OOC: Where did you find that image, it's absolutely inspirational, that's almost precisely how I envisioned my cities.
Your Resident Gentleman and Libertarian; presently living in the People's Republic of China, which is if anyone from the Party asks "The Best and Also Only China".
Christian Libertarian Autarchist: like an Anarchist but with more "Aut".
Social: Authoritarian/Libertarian (-8.55)
Economic: Left/Right (7.55)
We are the premiere of civilization, the beacon of liberty, the font of prosperity and the ever illuminating light of culture in this hellish universe.
In short: Elitist Wicked Cultured Free Market Anarchists living in a Diesel-Deco World.

Now Fearing: Mandarin Lessons from Cantonese teachers.
Factbook (FT)|Art Gallery|Embassy Program

Lotrabme
Minister

Founded: Sep 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lotrabme » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:54 pm

There are two Legislative buildings in the Capital.

The White Senate (Lower House)
The Red Senate (Upper House)
Black Council (Military leaders)
Sage Council (Executive Oligarchs/Supreme Court)
Triumvirate (supreme Rulers)
Consuls (President, Prime Minister, and Chancellor/V.P.)

The Hall of the People: Build of both the designs of the Volkeshalle Germania, and the Capitol building of the U.S., this has a more neo-classic design to it. It houses in its main Assembly hall the White Senate. The red senate meets in a smaller (yet still huge chamber.) and the Ministry meets opposite of them.
The Hall of the People handles the Beurocracy of the Imperial Confederacy, and holds alot of office space. The military high command and Black Council meets here as well.

The Hall of the New Age: design somewhat after the Galactic Senate Building from Star wars. (But with three large spires and arches to resemble the Star Forge from KOTOR.) This building houses both Senates and the Consuls' offices., and Holds a great deal of office space and is the building where the State Embassies are held. The Sages have a chamber directly below the White senate chamber which their thrones rise into during sessions where they will preside (Unlike in the Hall of the People where they sit at a large Podium like the Supreme Court). The Consul of the White Senate, the Consul of the Red senate, and the Vice Consul all have their offices in each of the Spires. This building also houses a Large documents Museum and library known as the Imperial Archives.

Costa Fiero
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Fiero » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:55 pm

This is the National Congress (Congreso Nacional) building, the home of the National Assembly (Asamblea Nacional) and the Presidential Council (Consejo Presidencial)

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:15 pm

P/MT

The Senate/Congress used to hold their meetings at the old Senatorial Building from 132 BC to 1743 AD when it was badly damaged in a fire, after which it was abandoned since it was felt that it was so old, it would be a waste to constantly renovate a building used since the early days of Saurion Republic:

So, in its place, the National Meetinghouse was constructed in 1753, a decade after the old Senatorial Building was abandoned. The National Meetinghouse was used by Congress until 1849 when it was destroyed by rebel cannon fire during the shortlived Saurus City Revolution:

In 1854, the new Congressional Building was built to replace the National Meetinghouse, which remains in use by Congress to this day:

FT

The Congressional Building, in use since 2425, is the structure used by the Saurisian Congress, replaced by the old Saurorean Senatorial Building, which was demolished as part of an effort to erase all visible traces of the hated Saurorean government from the capital:

Last edited by Saurisisia on Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 22, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:01 pm

The Central Government Tower is, as the name implies, the headquarters of the central government, housing all branches of government and advisories.

Kington Langley
Minister

Founded: Nov 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kington Langley » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:12 pm

An image of the Parliament of Kington Langley building.

Nationality: British (English)
Political compass:
- Economic Left/Right: -4.25
- Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.69
Leader of the Commonwealth of Kington Langley
Founder of the Universal Broadcasting Union
View our extensive and informative collection of NSWiki articles
Our embassy programme here
Grand Duke: Thomas II
Prime Minister: Kevin Darling
Capital city: Kingsmouth
National anthem: Kington Langley Forever
Demonym: Kingtonian
WA status: Non-member

Herminia
Minister

Founded: Jul 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Herminia » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:13 pm

The Volkshalle, home of the Reichstag:

No, in RL, I'm not a Nazi, I'm just an ordinary guy who knows the true politics behind it.
New Nicksyllvania wrote:Long live the Empire! A thousand Huzzahs for Herminia, and may our most esteemed Chancellor, the handsome devil, die a most noble and courageous death soon!

Canadai wrote:Seeing that, in a modern setting, scares the @#!*% out of me.

I have to say, you're by far the best at RPing a modern Nazi nation I've seen. Right down to the national motto.

in Herminia, gays are given the honour of executing communists

you truly are an enlightened nation

Zis nation has elements of magic, oppressed Nichtmenschen, and Nazi Super Science, zere is no realism with me

New Red Nation
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Red Nation » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:14 pm

The Red Star Palace:

Glass is bulletproof
Last edited by New Red Nation on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ambassador Ethan H. Roberts
President Daniel .I. Smith

My Nation's wikia:

Altaiire
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Altaiire » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:44 pm

The Grand Palace, capitol building of the Altarian Empire, is a massive complex consisting of three towering citadels, one for each branch of the government. The Citadel of Tranquility is the smallest of the three towers, the Citadel of Serenity the second largest, and the Citadel of Eternity the largest. The Palace itself is built upon a man-made peninsula that stretches into Lake Prespa. The capital city of the Altarian Empire, Altair, is built upon the shores of this lake.

For both IC and OoC, please refer to me as the Altarian Empire, or Altair in short form. The demonym is Altarian(s.)
National Information (old, out of date): National Factbook Military Factbook

Fiddlegreen Farms
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Fiddlegreen Farms » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Our parliament is housed in St. Albans Hall, completed in 1888, in our capital city of Montpelier. St. Albans Hall contains both houses of parliament - The House of Fellows, the lower house, and The House of Squires, the upper house.

“Fidelitate Coniuncti”

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:09 pm

What is this 'parliament' you speak of?
I AM DISAPPOINTED

Appalachialand
Lobbyist

Founded: May 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Appalachialand » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:10 pm

Long considered the zenith of Appalachialand architecture, the stunning structure that is our capitol building took over ten years to complete at a price of almost $100 in today's market!

Fun fact - When the building was completed in 1920, the then Prezadint T Boy Stumps had the architect blinded so he could never recreate such a sublime masterpiece!
“It don't matter no way”

Reptileia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 29, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Reptileia » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:22 pm

"Parliament"? What is this "Parliament" thou speakest of?
Puppet of Saurisia
Medieval-style Reptiles, fear me!

OMGeverynameistaken
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby OMGeverynameistaken » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Appalachialand wrote:Long considered the zenith of Appalachialand architecture, the stunning structure that is our capitol building took over ten years to complete at a price of almost $100 in today's market!

[img]http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z366/North33/Shack_in_Pigeon_Forge_TN_by_Zachary_Davies-1.jpg[img]

Fun fact - When the building was completed in 1920, the then Prezadint T Boy Stumps had the architect blinded so he could never recreate such a sublime masterpiece!

This is truly a glorious masterpiece of architecture. Not even the domes of St. Basil's in Moscow or the great staircase of Peterhof could possibly equal the sublime beauty of this palace of republicanism.

Having seen this wonder, the Emperor of Russia has resigned his titles and declared Russia a republic.
I AM DISAPPOINTED

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:38 am

This is an architectural scale model of the Congressional Complex in Nephi, Lamoni. It houses both the Senate, and the Chamber of Deputies.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

New Hayesalia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby New Hayesalia » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:25 am

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN- LONG LIVE NEW HAYESALIA.
COMPATIENS, LIBERA, ET CONTUMAX

The Parliament Complex is home to the House of Representatives and Senate, a well as various offices for departments and heads of government positions. It draws little from the city resources of Revnami, being largely self-sufficient with solar panels and water held in the area.

Gardeners take great pride in the complex, as it brings flora from all over New Hayesalia into one place as well as art, archiecture and culture. Images are attached.

Official Message of the Greater Island Kingdom of New Hayesalia
Compatiens, Libera, et Contumax

Image 1
Image 2
Last edited by New Hayesalia on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:41 am

The Imperial Kurultai Palace

Aimena (Ancient)
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aimena (Ancient) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:19 am

The Khanadhaliwá