NATION

PASSWORD

Has your leader killed someone?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Banten Sultanate
Envoy

Founded: Dec 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Banten Sultanate » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:29 pm

Sultan Mahfuz Daud was the sole commander who brought the Bantenese Armed Forces to victory during the 2016 Bantenese War for Independence, so he definitely killed more than 50 soldiers of the Netherlands East Indies using his assault rifle during the 2016 Bantenese War for Independence.
-= BANTEN SULTANATE =-

Capital City: Tangerang | Head of State: Sultan Mahfuz Daud | Head of Government: Minister Jiang Gang |

Classification: Capitalizt | Anthem: "Greater Sunda" | Motto: "Faith and Devotion" |

Major Ethnic: Sundanese | Major Religion: Islam | Total Population: 16 Million

Holoska
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Holoska » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:53 am

It's actually pretty standard. There are a lot of foreign spies in Holoska, and the Emperor likes to deal with them personally. Not by shooting or assaulting them, no no, nothing as pedestrian as that. He poisons them. A simple, elegant way of doing it. Notably, the Emperor once had a man at a banquet poisoned in front of everyone.

Germania Rayet
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Germania Rayet » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:24 pm

First Leader: Rayet Raeder killed 1,600 Kriegsmarine sailors in Bismarck battleship with Megarida battleship and 4 million Nazi germany civilians at New munich with Vibration nuclear bomb.
Second leader: Nadja Boeckmann destroyed an Arabian Walking fortress with Fuel Rod Cannon and killed 7,000 soldiers inside it.
Π THE OBSERVER Π
ΨΛζΛΠ ΩΓ⊇ΞΠ UΠ ΣΞΓ UΔζ∫ΞΠ ΦζNΓΩΠ UΠ ΓΛΨΞ∫ ΦΞRMΛΔζ
All of my projects moved to this link-> Aux Erde Rift Wiki <- All of my projects moved to this link
Call me Waiban also tired of shitty generic RPs

San Cervantes
Attaché

Founded: Mar 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby San Cervantes » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:26 pm

General Sebastiano Di Ravello once beat a subordinate officer to death in a fit of rage.
Last edited by San Cervantes on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The simplest rule about authority is to obey it! If you obey a ruler well, favor and promotion are sure to follow. If you rebel or shame those in authority, punishment and trouble are sure to follow. This is true for all spheres of authority."

—General Sebastiano Di Ravello

To keep informed on San Cervantes news, please read the latest publication of our national newspaper, "The People's Observer". https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=751392

Bragantza
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bragantza » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:30 pm

Our Emirate's current leader has only personally killed his father to seize the throne, but if killing by proxy is counted as actually killing, then it amounts to the millions, many people who were considered traitors, infidels, gay, heretic, ugly, or were unlucky enough to be in the way when our Great Emir FIlipos was angry.
I follow NationStates stats and the flag is intentionally really bad. Also, in case you didn't guess, I don't personally support a vast majority of the stuff this nation does.
Glory to the Emir!

Randsbeik
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Randsbeik » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:32 pm

Yes.

A leftist protester attacked security personnel at a press conference, so the then-candidate unfolded a collapsible Striker and gunned the protester down.
Federaal Republiek van Rändsbyk

Don't worry about NationStates stats. Except maybe the tax rate. MT AU Nation.

Hoppean Paleo(ish)libertarian. PolComp: (8.00, -6.31)
Pro: Libertarianism, Capitalism, NAP, Gun Rights, Voluntaryism, Rotary Aircraft
Anti: Communism, BLM, AntiFa, Affirmative Action, Multiculturalism, Direct Democracy, Statism

Al Hashka
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Al Hashka » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:38 pm

Glorious supreme leader Khaled Al Massad lead the revolution personally, he was seen leading a column of T-34s, mowing down the remaining royalists in the Royal Palace. Then the king was dragged out, he got his infamous Makarov pistol and shot the king in the head.

So yes, he has killed a lot of people.

Arendelle und Wesselton und Sud-Inseln
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arendelle und Wesselton und Sud-Inseln » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:33 pm

Phoenix Empress Helga has purged about 15000 dissidents since taking the throne. Two-thirds of them were executed in the year 2014. Helga does not kill them herself, but gets the Reichspolizei (Imperial Police) to do it.
Phönixreich Arendelle -- Phoenix Empire of Arendelle
Arendelle or Árnadal is a mountainous country located on an island in the northern Atlantic Ocean. Though it is an absolute monarchy, the country has excellent civil rights and progressive social policies.
All factbooks -- Phoenix Empress Helga -- Embassies

Kaeneung
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaeneung » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:35 pm

None since taking office
Factbooks are currently undergoing revision, please standby!

Hashirajima
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hashirajima » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:37 pm

None in her current form... but she *is* the Japanese battleship Yamato after all so there's that.
The Independent Naval Province of Hashirajima | Parliamentary Republic | NS Stats | Fan. Alt. His.
"Let every man do his utmost duty." ~ Heihachiro Togo
Population: 7,033,894 | Area: 101.35 km2 (39.13 sq mi) | Location: Earth, East Asia, Seto Inland Sea [34°01'11.0"N 132°24'45.3"E]
Excidium Planetis Index: Tier 6; Level 3; Type 5 | MT+ | Current Year: 2020
Office of Embassy Protocol | The Hashirajima Times
Commander-in-Chief (Head of State): ADM Yamato (BB)
Prime Minister: ADM (Ret.) Ichiro Goto
WA Representative: Kongou, Ambassador-at-Large
Media Representative: Aoba (CA), Editor-in-Chief, Hashirajima Times
Full Profiles

Hyggemata
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 27, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyggemata » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Yes, plenty.
Conservative logic: every slope is a slippery slope.
Liberal logic: climb every mountain; ford every stream.
Washington Resistance Army wrote:Fuck the common good

Alaroma
Senator

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alaroma » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:59 am

He was part of the Alvaroman Marines. Are you stupid, or do I need to spell it out? When you join the marines, you will have killed somebody.
"Yeah, you're right. You got lucky this time. If there were Dutch people there, you would be facing so many rebels!"
-Nuverkikstan

Moon Japan
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Moon Japan » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:01 am

Yes

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:18 am

Shigor was an Adventurer at one point with many bandit and creatures blooding his blade also he Fought in The Stormcloak rebellion and lastly the war with the Aldmeri Dominion let him Kill many Thalmor and Thalmor Sympathizers so yes he has a lot of blood on his hands no doubt about it.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Emerstari
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Emerstari » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:01 am

Yes he was once part of the Emerstarian Royal Marines, but was only deployed during one battle.
Christian, semi-constitutional monarchy
Current Year: 2036
Current King: Erik XII Georg
(b. 1970, r. 2007-present)
Bunny and Friend:
(\__/) (\(\
(='.'=) ( - -)
(")_(") ((‘) (’)

Hangrettya
Secretary

Founded: Jan 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hangrettya » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:06 am

Yes. Raphaellis Buenovisk became one of the most influential leaders in the Great Change leading many groups of guerrillas to the overthrow of the old regime that oppressed our people. Obviously, he had to kill many, but it was for a greater cause.

Hundermenschen
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Hundermenschen » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:11 am

Several enemy's of our nation during several historical wars.
When in darkness. The only way is forward.

Krugeristan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Krugeristan » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:18 am

President Golahman was a member of Krugeristan's WMD branch prior to being elected senator and then president. He was part of the squad ordered to spray poison gas on drunk Communists that tried taking over a suburb outside Doenya. Fifty total people killed.
Pro: Trump, Assad, Putin, guns, death penalty, Israel, religion, chocolate, me
Anti: Obama, Clinton, Stalin, Hitler, Communism, ISIS, gay marriage, stupid people, drugs, FSA

This 10,000 [insert random thing here] genocide thing is a meme, right?

The Best of Assad in 2016

Psuda
Secretary

Founded: Jan 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Psuda » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:25 am

President Kojo Idowu has not
The Federal Republic of Psuda is a MT and almost PMT African presidential republic.

Pro: Non-interventionism, military, capitalism, conservatism, science, religion
Anti: Abortion, globalism, liberalism, totalitarianism

We are Libertarian Right

Sotral
Envoy

Founded: Dec 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sotral » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:35 am

Yes. That's why they're the current archmage to begin with. The previous one refused to surrender, and duels for leadership can only end in surrender or death.
Fantasy Tech (effective tech level adjustable from Past Tech to Modern Tech powered by magic), Magocracy. Does not necessarily reflect my IRL opinions. Not interested in warfare roleplays.

My NS stats are a mess, you should probably ignore them.

Economic Left/Right: -4.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.92
Trans agender and bi. If you think there's something wrong with that and would like to have an honest discussion about it, TG me.

Oultremer
Envoy

Founded: Dec 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Oultremer » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:01 am

No, he has not.
Age and Nationality: 24, Swedish
Political Views: Centre right
Interests: Politics, Culture, Hockey, Rock Music, Outdoors, Gaming

Neutral:
Dislikes: ISIS

Vandario
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vandario » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:15 am

Yes, during his time in the military before he was High King, there was an armed revolt in a ally country, which he was part of the forces sent to put it down. Then years later as High King a would be assassin attempted to kill him. He survived the attack, chased the assassin down, and hacked him to death with his ancestoral axe. The occurred in front of people, and National TV, as he was giving a speech. Since then his popularity soared, and has remained fairly high.
You are a: Right-Leaning Authoritarian Isolationist Nativist Traditionalist
Collectivism score: -33%
Authoritarianism score: 67%
Internationalism score: -50%
Tribalism score: 67%
Liberalism score: -33%
Liberalism score: 0%

Political Compass: http://i.imgur.com/cbmUtGN.png Updated Feb 11th 2017
Political Objective: http://i.imgur.com/JO0drir.png Updated Nov 28th 2016
8 Values Test: http://i.imgur.com/v428sL7.png posted May 7 2017
Another Political Test: http://i.imgur.com/PkMqvzl.png
Nolan Chart: http://i.imgur.com/YB5TYbC.png

A Free Society is an Armed Society
Say no to Social Media kids. NS Stats are kind of silly, I follow my own.

Mahvijin
Lobbyist

Founded: May 31, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mahvijin » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:07 pm

President Iskandar was a rebel during the 80s and is responsible for the deaths of at least four junta soldiers
U n d e r g o i n g • H e a v y • R e t c o n

Belantica
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Belantica » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:14 pm

It is safe to say that the Regent-Queen has killed many people during both her role as a police officer and over the course of her reign. The exact number is unknown since she has really disclosed that information.
Automobile, guns, capitalism, democracy, environment, equality, science, legalized marijuana, ethical corporations, small businesses
Bicycle, communism, fascism, logging, racism, sexism, religion, war (except when necessary), Trump's stupidity, unethical corporations, Monsanto, Wal-Mart
Note: NS stats don't reflect the nation, the factbook will do that.
Now hooked on JDM, old American sedans, the chronic, and Super Eurobeat
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."-Hunter S. Thompson
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

Karn Evil Nine
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Karn Evil Nine » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:38 pm

30 million deaths have been attributed to Lord Aratar.
Karn Evil Nine is a horror-themed FT/FanT nation. Expect zombies, demons, eldritch abominations, monster clowns, vampires, werewolves, xenomorphs and possibly carnivorous/evil fairies. Because, you know, realism is overrated.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information