NATION

PASSWORD

If you want a seal or logo

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imagey Nation
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:17 pm

Postby Eladvisio » Tue Apr 19, 2011
I need a national seal, if you can help?
Short Description: 2 Circles; one inside the other. The outer circle is blue, and the inner circle is yellow.
alphaomega2.gif
^^THIS^^ should be in the middle of the inner circle
northcomet.jpg
^^THIS^^ should be on the top part in the outer circle
southcomet.jpg
^^THIS^^ should be in the bottom part in the outer circle
Put Our Motto, "Live Under Our Roof, Live Under Our Rules" at the bottom, and please do not make it too huge.
Imagey Nation wrote:Do you desire given examples to be used as shown, or to be redrawn with smooth lines?
Please advise.
Thank you.
Please use the given examples shown; thank you.
Postby Eladvisio » Tue May 24, 2011
I would like to update my request for the seal: instead of "Live Under Our Roof, Live Under Our Rules" on the bottom of the seal, please make it "For The People, For Tomorrow"; thank you.

Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Postby Arabic Cordoba » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:05 pm
If possible I would like a Communique seal-
-Rectangular Shape
-White Background
-In the left-hand corner a miniaturized version of my flag
-In the Center I would like written in bold "The Lesser Kingdom of Arabic Cordoba"
-Beneath that I would like to have in the Exact order State Communique/ City of Cordoba/ Ministry of Foreign Affaris
-Below that I would like my nations motto written in both Arabic and English.
arabic_cordoba__129875.png
“Prosperity through Unity.”
الازدهار من خلال الوحدة

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:26 pm

Jahada wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:Same hue but luminance of original image, else you cannot "keep the ripples".

Ok then.

Imagey Nation wrote:Size is sufficient for NS use. Did you need for RL print?

Well, not exactly, but it would be nice to have it in a bigger size. If you still have the larger version, could you give that to me as well?

Thanks.

Would be nice to have unlimited bandwidth and monitor to cover wall, but, sadly, RL.
What use you plan for image?
If possible, will try fit that use.
Please advise.
Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:29 pm

Gallund wrote:I have a request for a logo for my hockey team.
I would like everything the same but instead of "Troy" can you put "Grizzly" in the same text and colors.
I would also like a smaller version of the logo you made to fit on my hockey uniform.
Adding to above with the smaller versions, clean the edges up and make three logos.
Make the background of the first logo black, the second one white, and the third one yellow.
If all that is possible.
(Image)
If you have any questions send me a telegram.
Thanks.

What size smaller version for hockey uniform?
Please advise.
Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Gallund
Spokesperson

Founded: May 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gallund » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Gallund wrote:I have a request for a logo for my hockey team.
I would like everything the same but instead of "Troy" can you put "Grizzly" in the same text and colors.
I would also like a smaller version of the logo you made to fit on my hockey uniform.
Adding to above with the smaller versions, clean the edges up and make three logos.
Make the background of the first logo black, the second one white, and the third one yellow.
If all that is possible.
(Image)
If you have any questions send me a telegram.
Thanks.

What size smaller version for hockey uniform?
Please advise.
Thank you.

I would like the smaller size as follows:

Height - 42 pixels
Width - 61 pixels

Sorry for that, any more questions just let me know.

Jahada
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jahada » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Jahada wrote:
Ok then.

Well, not exactly, but it would be nice to have it in a bigger size. If you still have the larger version, could you give that to me as well?

Thanks.

Would be nice to have unlimited bandwidth and monitor to cover wall, but, sadly, RL.
Please advise.
Thank you.

It seems we have a small misunderstanding. Here is the original image that I gave you. As you can see, that image is exactly 504 x 600 pixels. That is the size I would like.
Member of: Coalition of Muslim Nations and Anti-Terrorism Alliance.
DEFCON: 5 4 3 2 1 | Complete Peacetime
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.18
Political Ideologies
Christian Democracy (except I'm a Muslim xD)
Social Market Economy
Barringtonia wrote:It's as if I was running a public company where the finance department had been shifting all the money into fast cars, hookers and cocaine and when it all came out they cried 'don't punish us, we keep this company running!' and so I fired the janitors, secretaries, junior staff and HR department while giving myself a raise and a massive bonus to the finance department.

Thanks America!

Rozenthal
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Rozenthal » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:43 pm

I am requesting two images:

Image 1

Type: Seal
Details:

Would like the fox in my flag be placed in a circle composed of two circles. The Inner circle to contain the fox on a white background with four golden stars placed in equal distance around it. The second circle which encompasses the first ought to be of the same hue as the blue in the flag with the motto "Rebels against the God." in it with five silver circles interspersed among the words.

Image 2

Type: Government Communique
Details:

Would like my flag be placed on the left and gradually fading towards the right into the seal above. In the same blue as the flag I would like the following words be placed underneath it as formatted:

Official Government Communique
From the Office of the Chancellor of the Rozenthal Confederacy

"Rebels against the God."

In the line between the motto and 'Office of the Chancellor' I would like the same five silver circles be placed in a row with the same fox from the flag laid out in the background across the text.
FT Factbook

"Rebels against the God."

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Postby Third Mexican Empire » Wed Apr 13, 2011
Hey Imagey
Sorry to pester you, I know how backlogged you are. I would like a few requests. I would like a war flag. It would a horzontal tri-color,(from top to bottom)green, white, and red. In the middle, a golden eagle with its wings spread and holding a sword in each of its talons. Atop its head, a crown. By golden eagle, I mean the actual animal golden eagle, not an eagle colored gold. It is merely an eagle with brown feathers and a yellow beak.

Also, I would like a coat of arms. Problem is, I'm not very creative, and can't think of anything. Maybe you could make something.
Here's some things to get you inspired:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... 29.svg.png
If I could, and I hope I'm not asking for too much but, I don't just want a mix-up of the two COA. I want something that is original in its own right, while still retaining the more important elements of each one(crown, colors, eagle wating snake on top of nopal).
Once again, thank you very much Imagey. I am very thankful for your free service, and in debt to you for the wonderful work you have done.
P.S. If you come across any problems, please, don't hesitate to TG me, or even post it on this thread, as I check it regularly.

War flag. Crown is wing and stars crown.
Used elements from war flag and others for coat of arms. Crown crest is imperial crown.
Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Eladvisio
Envoy

Founded: Mar 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Eladvisio » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:34 am

Imagey Nation wrote:
I need a national seal, if you can help?
Short Description: 2 Circles; one inside the other. The outer circle is blue, and the inner circle is yellow.
alphaomega2.gif
^^THIS^^ should be in the middle of the inner circle
northcomet.jpg
^^THIS^^ should be on the top part in the outer circle
southcomet.jpg
^^THIS^^ should be in the bottom part in the outer circle
Put Our Motto, "Live Under Our Roof, Live Under Our Rules" at the bottom, and please do not make it too huge.
Imagey Nation wrote:Do you desire given examples to be used as shown, or to be redrawn with smooth lines?
Please advise.
Thank you.
Please use the given examples shown; thank you.
Postby Eladvisio » Tue May 24, 2011
I would like to update my request for the seal: instead of "Live Under Our Roof, Live Under Our Rules" on the bottom of the seal, please make it "For The People, For Tomorrow"; thank you.

Thank you.

Awesome work Imagey! Thanks in advance!
The Imperial Republic of Eladvisio
Factbook: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=149087
Our National Anthem, The Internationale
DEFCON LEVEL: 6/5/4/3/2/1
Economic Left/Right: -0.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.15
-- gay asian nerd :P
-- likes wearing scarves, ascots, and flat caps
-- plans to become a powerful corporate entity in the future
-- avid cat lover
-- conspiracy theorist at heart
-- interested in outer space stuff -_-
-- this nation was FT before it was cool

Ionian Knights
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ionian Knights » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:47 am

hmm... I'd like The Vergina Sun(the sun on my flag) with the Roman Golden Eagle.

idk what else to ask, maybe the motto as well?

Yeah, i need to see what you can make out of that( roll with what you think with my nation) :meh: sorry, idk what else i want?
Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future. - John F. Kennedy
You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither.

Haydenish People
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Haydenish People » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:54 am

This is my penultimate reminder. After the reminders are up, I retract my order.
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 7.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56
Political Test

Read it. Read it now.
"There are three kinds of lies in the world: lies, damn lies and statistics."-Mark Twain

Garyana
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Garyana republic seal

Postby Garyana » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:25 am

Hi Imagey,I don't know if you started on mine yet,but I would like to make some changes please.If you look at the website,FOTW.com;go to the section of the Bulgarian coat of arms 1997,this will give you an idea of the shape.I would like that with a few changes.The central shield is of the flag colors with the RG and stars,with the yellow border same as the arms.The crown instead is that of the Holy Roman Emperor(the original before 1602).The shield is supported by a yellow-crowned(Bohemian crowns from the arms of the Czech Republic) red fox in natural colors on the left side of the shield and the yellow-crowned white lion from the Czech Republic coat of arms on the right side of the shield, standing on oak branches in green with yellow acorns from the arms.The blue banner underneath contains the words "Liberty Through Unity"in yellow.This is in a white circle,the arms should be big enough to touch the inside of the outer circle.The outer circle is blue with red trims.The words "Republic of Garyana"in yellow are on this outer circle.If you have any questions or suggestions,please feel free to TG me.Thank you very much for your patience,and your good work.I really appreciate it.
Last edited by Garyana on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 pm, edited 29 times in total.
Proud Member of the International Criminal Police and Peacekeepers Organization
Member of the Commonwealth of Garyan States

Third Mexican Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Third Mexican Empire » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby Third Mexican Empire » Wed Apr 13, 2011
Hey Imagey
Sorry to pester you, I know how backlogged you are. I would like a few requests. I would like a war flag. It would a horzontal tri-color,(from top to bottom)green, white, and red. In the middle, a golden eagle with its wings spread and holding a sword in each of its talons. Atop its head, a crown. By golden eagle, I mean the actual animal golden eagle, not an eagle colored gold. It is merely an eagle with brown feathers and a yellow beak.

Also, I would like a coat of arms. Problem is, I'm not very creative, and can't think of anything. Maybe you could make something.
Here's some things to get you inspired:
If I could, and I hope I'm not asking for too much but, I don't just want a mix-up of the two COA. I want something that is original in its own right, while still retaining the more important elements of each one(crown, colors, eagle wating snake on top of nopal).
Once again, thank you very much Imagey. I am very thankful for your free service, and in debt to you for the wonderful work you have done.
P.S. If you come across any problems, please, don't hesitate to TG me, or even post it on this thread, as I check it regularly.

War flag. Crown is wing and stars crown.
Used elements from war flag and others for coat of arms. Crown crest is imperial crown.
Thank you.

Thank you Imagey, you did a wondeful job!

Ainin
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ainin » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Hey! You forgot mine!
(Look at the middle of the page)
Republic of Nakong | 內江共和國 | IIwiki · Map · Kylaris
"And when the last law was down, and the Devil turned round on you — where would you hide, Roper, the laws all being flat?"

Noders
Senator

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Noders » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Ainin wrote:Hey! You forgot mine!
(Look at the middle of the page)

there is a long waiting line bro trust me he saw it
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Me=Noders God of pissing you off
Parkus= God Of Sex and Cool and lots of Cigs
Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
Indeos=God of you know what just a bloody god
Xarithis= God Of World Domination
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Postby Hegstoria » Thu Apr 14, 2011
Hey, Terg sent me here. I was wondering if I could get a banner for a news Agency made up. The name would be Hegstorian National News Corporation (I know it's awful, leave me alone I'm not that creative). Now I'd like a banner for the OP, but then maybe a simple logo for each individual post.

For the banner I was thinking something like this.
prototypenewslogo.png
Of course with a lot more flair lol. I was also hoping you would throw in the slogan "The only name in news" somewhere on there. As for the background color, I was thinking it could be the same color I want for the logo which is below. Edit: Also, for the symbol in the middle of the banner, please take out the "rule the air" and just make it look as if the lines on the circle continued. Also, instead of the sparks coming from the tower, I was thinking something more along the lines of this.
radio-tower-225.jpg

For the logo I was thinking we could do something like this,
sana-logo_add.gif
of course without the motion. Now instead of "Accurate & Reliable News" I was thinking it would say "Above the bias". Instead of the spinning globe I was thinking it could be a shaded in outline of Hegstoria
hegstoria.png
or a shape similar to the one in this log,
AFP-logo.jpg
whichever looks nicer. Preferably the same color as the globe, or close to it. And then instead of "SANA" it would say "HNNC" and below that the full name. Obviously I would like the font to be as close to what they are in the SANA logo as possible.

I know it's a lot, but there is no rush so take however long you need. Thanks.
Last edited by Hegstoria on Thu Apr 14, 2011, edited 1 time in total.

banner
logo
Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Postby Altruistic Paladins » Thu Apr 14, 2011
Hmm, I could go for an official seal. These are suggestions, not everything is required, use them at your discretion, if some elements being cut makes for a better seal, do it. Some relevent details: Our national animals are the crow, wolf, and octopus; we have always been very focused on being free in terms of politcal and civil rights, yet also heavily focused on order, with a code of ten various things to live by and everything, were founded by an order of various paladins, (essentially knightly warrior equivalents of various things, including knights, samurai, warrior monks, Polynesian warriors, Mowhawk warriors, Mali warriors, and Immortals (the Persian kind)) we are a diverse cast, we have a strong military tradition, we have beautiful environments, two colors heavily used are red, white, blue, and black, we were not a monarchy of any sort, we are idealists, we do have Urban Fantasy Elements (not required, it would be understandable not to get nations who don't know us to think we're crazy in story, though if you do, think Urban Arcana), we pride ourselves on science, we have never had a feudal system, instead being more like communal systems with collective rule, philosophers are heroes here, we are collectivists, we are altruists, we value order, we have civil service traditions, and our national slogan is the Aristotle quote in the signature.
"Law is order, good law is good order." -Aristotle, a great influence

If you plan on having the code be in there somewhere, here it is:
1. You shall not lie.
2. You shall not harm the innocent.
3. You shall not murder.
4. You shall help the needy.
5. You shall honor legitimate authority that promotes goodness.
6. You shall follow the law.
7. You shall not betray others.
8. You shall bring criminals and evil-doers to justice.
9. You shall not steal.
10. You shall seek unlimited good for others and unlimited order in society.
Last edited by Altruistic Paladins on Thu Apr 14, 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Ten stars as symbol for your code, blue wolf and helmet for Urban Fantasy, else your colors, animals, jne.
Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:58 pm

Postby Jahada » Sat Apr 16, 2011
Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby Jahada » Sat Feb 19, 2011
I have a question, Imagey Nation: Are you capable of making more complex things, such as a complete coat of arms? If so, I'll give you the details to me make one. :)
Postby Jahada » Sun Feb 27, 2011
Ok, so here's my coat of arms request:
The shield should be fairly large, divided into four quadrants. The top left quadrant is dark blue, hex code #0f002d, the same blue as on my flag. The top right quadrant should be yellow, #ffff00, the same yellow as on my flag. Then, the bottom left will be yellow, and the bottom right blue. Squared inside the shield will be a large white star-and-crescent, resembling this, but facing up and to the right.
On the sides of the shield should be two identical stylized cats (my national animal). Be careful not to make them look like lions, though. Make them both yellow (same yellow as before).
Beneath the shield, add a yellow banner with my country's logo, "God does not do even an atom's weight of injustice." Finally, add some swirly blue floral designs at both the top and bottom of the whole thing (same blue as before). Oh, and make all the outlines of everything rather thick, it looks nicer that way.
Thank you very much.
Last edited by Jahada on Sun Feb 27, 2011, edited 5 times in total.
Thank you.
Hmm... Well, didn't turn out as I had hoped. But no matter. I've got a new, better request:
First, look at this image.
Osmanli-nisani.svg
From this, I would like you to make 3 different images so that I can compare them and choose the best one.
Image 1: See the two flags in the image? I would like you to change the right flag to the blue color on my flag, and make the left flag the yellow color on my flag. Try to maintain the ripple effects on the flags.
Image 2: For this one, make the left flag blue and the right flag yellow. Again, remember to keep the ripples.
Image 3: For this one, make both flags blue. Ripples, as usual.
Thanks, I really appreciate it. :)
Last edited by Jahada on Sat Apr 16, 2011, edited 1 time in total.
Postby Jahada » Tue Apr 26, 2011
Oceanic Vakiadia wrote:
Jahada wrote:
My request was for you to actually make all three of those images. Sorry if that was unclear
He said no.
Really? I don't see what's the problem. It's an extremely minor change between the three of them.
But if that must be the case, Imagey, I would just like the one with both flags blue (#0f002d).
Also, I would like to make a minor addition to the request. Notice the green circle and crescent near the top of the image. I would like you to change those both from green to white, while retaining the smooth gradient effect in both. Also, retain the color the of calligraphy on them.
I appreciate your hard work. :)
Last edited by Jahada on Tue Apr 26, 2011, edited 2 times in total.
(Image)
Postby Jahada » Tue Jun 14, 2011
Imagey Nation wrote:
Thank you.
Well, the white circle and crescent look amazing, but the flags look nothing like the color on my nation flag. They were supposed to be hex code 0f002d, remember? That should have made a very dark navy blue color.
Also, it looks like you resized the image. I was hoping for it to be as big as the original. :meh:
Last edited by Jahada on Tue Jun 14, 2011, edited 5 times in total.
(Image)
Postby Jahada » Sun Jun 19, 2011
Imagey Nation wrote:Same hue but luminance of original image, else you cannot "keep the ripples".
Ok then.
Postby Jahada » Mon Jun 20, 2011
Imagey Nation wrote:
Jahada wrote:
Ok then.
Thanks.
Please advise.
Thank you.
It seems we have a small misunderstanding. Here is the original image that I gave you. As you can see, that image is exactly 504 x 600 pixels. That is the size I would like.

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Postby Beshmakas » Mon Apr 18, 2011
Can you make me one
beshmakas__646155.jpg
“Unity and right and freedom are the pledges of happiness”
national animal is the Maskas Bobcat

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Postby The UEG-Space Command » Sat Apr 23, 2011
polar flag images.jpg
can you make the thing under it Red and have a Golden C behind it that surrounds the Globe, below it have in Blue letters saying.
The UN Commandos, serving the good will since 2011.
and have a Golden underline just under the letters?

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

The New Holy Covenant
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Holy Covenant » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby The UEG-Space Command » Sat Apr 23, 2011
polar flag images.jpg
can you make the thing under it Red and have a Golden C behind it that surrounds the Globe, below it have in Blue letters saying.
The UN Commandos, serving the good will since 2011.
and have a Golden underline just under the letters?

Thank you.

No no no no no, Thank you my good fellow.
Humans-500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
Sangheili-100,000,000,000,000,000,000
Salarian-800,000,000
Kig-Yar-9,000,000
Valkheran-345,600,000,000-1.001 billion
Artarnican-567,867,000,000-1.005 billion
Jiralhanae-1,560,000
Turian-60,000,000
Aegi-19,000,000
Kaleesh-80,967,000
Allisan-555,000
Yautja-60,000,000
Elcor-700,000
Karari-900,000
Teg-Turn-986,329,000
Unggoy-877,000,000
Yanme'e-800,000,000
Huragok-500,000,000
Hanar-1,000,000
Krogan-10,000,000,000
Quarian-400,000,000
Wookie-800,000,000
Triceraton-722,800,000,000
Artificial Intelligence -100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000+
Lekgolo (Mgalekgolo)-6,000,000

Extra Military Reserves:
Obelinius-1,729,000,000 troops in service
Praetorian-234,000,000 troops donated

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:04 pm

Postby Noders » Sun Apr 24, 2011
Hey i need three logos made the UEF symbol I'm going to post here
need slight variations made to reflect the store front type
uef.jpg
so my FT naval store. for this one i need it to have a sort of waterish background and the words Federation Naval Builders in the logo.
One for Federation Areo Builders with a sky type back round and the name included.
Last one is for Federation Ground Force Builders with a earthy type background and the name included in the logo.

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Hegstoria
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hegstoria » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby Hegstoria » Thu Apr 14, 2011
Hey, Terg sent me here. I was wondering if I could get a banner for a news Agency made up. The name would be Hegstorian National News Corporation (I know it's awful, leave me alone I'm not that creative). Now I'd like a banner for the OP, but then maybe a simple logo for each individual post.

For the banner I was thinking something like this.
prototypenewslogo.png
Of course with a lot more flair lol. I was also hoping you would throw in the slogan "The only name in news" somewhere on there. As for the background color, I was thinking it could be the same color I want for the logo which is below. Edit: Also, for the symbol in the middle of the banner, please take out the "rule the air" and just make it look as if the lines on the circle continued. Also, instead of the sparks coming from the tower, I was thinking something more along the lines of this.
radio-tower-225.jpg

For the logo I was thinking we could do something like this,
sana-logo_add.gif
of course without the motion. Now instead of "Accurate & Reliable News" I was thinking it would say "Above the bias". Instead of the spinning globe I was thinking it could be a shaded in outline of Hegstoria
hegstoria.png
or a shape similar to the one in this log,
AFP-logo.jpg
whichever looks nicer. Preferably the same color as the globe, or close to it. And then instead of "SANA" it would say "HNNC" and below that the full name. Obviously I would like the font to be as close to what they are in the SANA logo as possible.

I know it's a lot, but there is no rush so take however long you need. Thanks.
Last edited by Hegstoria on Thu Apr 14, 2011, edited 1 time in total.

banner
logo
Thank you.

Magnificent. Thank you so much, it's not what I expected but to be quite honest I don't mind at all, it's just as good if not better.
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit."-Oscar Wilde

Defcon 5: Pax Hegstoriana
Defcon 4: Ehh, things are pretty good, but a bit heated
Defcon 3: War seems near, but not at the moment, and far from the mind
Defcon 2: Get a helmet
Defcon 1: Put on said helmet

Colonies: South-West Hegstodia, The Hegstoria Rhodesian Confederacy(3 independent colonies), Fuair

Major Leaders: President Jonathan F. Shepherd, Vice President Francis P. Sinclair, Minister of the Interior Samuel D. Lisbon, Minister of the Armed Forces General Stanley C. McAlister

Map: -currently under a redesign-

Size: 7,825,600 km^2

Life Expectancy: 84.59 years Courtesy of Unibot

Alliances: Skyguard Defense Network

embassy program

The White Wolf People
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The White Wolf People » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:21 pm

If you could, i would like a seal.
Id like it too be circular with a wolf wearing a sheeps skin being the main feautre of the seal. Around the circle id like it too say "The eagle doesn't capture flies". You may get creative. :)
If there is anything i can do in return, please let me know.

Jahada
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 16, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jahada » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby Jahada » Sat Apr 16, 2011
Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby Jahada » Sat Feb 19, 2011
I have a question, Imagey Nation: Are you capable of making more complex things, such as a complete coat of arms? If so, I'll give you the details to me make one. :)
Postby Jahada » Sun Feb 27, 2011
Ok, so here's my coat of arms request:
The shield should be fairly large, divided into four quadrants. The top left quadrant is dark blue, hex code #0f002d, the same blue as on my flag. The top right quadrant should be yellow, #ffff00, the same yellow as on my flag. Then, the bottom left will be yellow, and the bottom right blue. Squared inside the shield will be a large white star-and-crescent, resembling this, but facing up and to the right.
On the sides of the shield should be two identical stylized cats (my national animal). Be careful not to make them look like lions, though. Make them both yellow (same yellow as before).
Beneath the shield, add a yellow banner with my country's logo, "God does not do even an atom's weight of injustice." Finally, add some swirly blue floral designs at both the top and bottom of the whole thing (same blue as before). Oh, and make all the outlines of everything rather thick, it looks nicer that way.
Thank you very much.
Last edited by Jahada on Sun Feb 27, 2011, edited 5 times in total.
Thank you.
Hmm... Well, didn't turn out as I had hoped. But no matter. I've got a new, better request:
First, look at this image.
Osmanli-nisani.svg
From this, I would like you to make 3 different images so that I can compare them and choose the best one.
Image 1: See the two flags in the image? I would like you to change the right flag to the blue color on my flag, and make the left flag the yellow color on my flag. Try to maintain the ripple effects on the flags.
Image 2: For this one, make the left flag blue and the right flag yellow. Again, remember to keep the ripples.
Image 3: For this one, make both flags blue. Ripples, as usual.
Thanks, I really appreciate it. :)
Last edited by Jahada on Sat Apr 16, 2011, edited 1 time in total.
Postby Jahada » Tue Apr 26, 2011
Oceanic Vakiadia wrote:
Jahada wrote:
My request was for you to actually make all three of those images. Sorry if that was unclear
He said no.
Really? I don't see what's the problem. It's an extremely minor change between the three of them.
But if that must be the case, Imagey, I would just like the one with both flags blue (#0f002d).
Also, I would like to make a minor addition to the request. Notice the green circle and crescent near the top of the image. I would like you to change those both from green to white, while retaining the smooth gradient effect in both. Also, retain the color the of calligraphy on them.
I appreciate your hard work. :)
Last edited by Jahada on Tue Apr 26, 2011, edited 2 times in total.
(Image)
Postby Jahada » Tue Jun 14, 2011
Imagey Nation wrote:
Thank you.
Well, the white circle and crescent look amazing, but the flags look nothing like the color on my nation flag. They were supposed to be hex code 0f002d, remember? That should have made a very dark navy blue color.
Also, it looks like you resized the image. I was hoping for it to be as big as the original. :meh:
Last edited by Jahada on Tue Jun 14, 2011, edited 5 times in total.
(Image)
Postby Jahada » Sun Jun 19, 2011
Ok then.
Postby Jahada » Mon Jun 20, 2011
Imagey Nation wrote:
Jahada wrote:
Ok then.
Thanks.
Please advise.
Thank you.

Thank you.

Excellent work, Imagey. Thank you very much! :)
Member of: Coalition of Muslim Nations and Anti-Terrorism Alliance.
DEFCON: 5 4 3 2 1 | Complete Peacetime
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -3.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.18
Political Ideologies
Christian Democracy (except I'm a Muslim xD)
Social Market Economy
Barringtonia wrote:It's as if I was running a public company where the finance department had been shifting all the money into fast cars, hookers and cocaine and when it all came out they cried 'don't punish us, we keep this company running!' and so I fired the janitors, secretaries, junior staff and HR department while giving myself a raise and a massive bonus to the finance department.

Thanks America!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information