NATION

PASSWORD

If you want a seal or logo

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Remove ads

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:18 pm

Postby The Kingdom Historia » Wed Jul 23, 2014
can you make a coat of arms
the_kingdom_historia__217646.jpg
“Fortis et Liber”
national animal is the Lion
TG by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Kingdom Historia 260714
hi could you make me a coat of arms

Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:20 pm

Postby Arlenton » Thu Jul 24, 2014
I would like a National Seal.
Similar to this:
Seal_of_the_Republic_of_Texas_(1836).svg
-The outer ring gold with "Republic of Arlenton" inscribed in a similar fashion as in the first pic.
-Have the inner star be plain white with dark blue lining just like in this second pic (but without the 46):
Flag_of_Oklahoma_(1911–1925).svg
-Have the blank space within the seal be a similar red as what is in the second pic.
-Have blue lining encompass the inner side of the ring, the same blue as around the white star.
Thank you in advanced

Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Postby Demphor » Thu Jan 22, 2015
Hola, hello, hai der
So! I would really like to have an improvement on the following seal:
DemphorRepublicCoat2.2.png
First off, I'd like to see a nice job done on retouching the bottom banner, so it doesn't have the reddish pixelage issue that I've been having.

Second off, I'd like to replace the upper left banner with this flag
Flag_of_Elleore.svg
and this flag
DDFFlag.png
on the upper right banner.

Third off, in the center, instead of the nation's outline, I'd like to see an ocean bay, with one single snow-capped mountain centered in the middle of it,
Lonely-Mountain3.jpg
and one viking longship centered in the middle of it. I'd like the sun far off to the side, but casting it's light on the rest of the image. Thank you kindly!
Telegram me when you have finished!
demphor__692091.png

Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:32 pm

United-Hayat wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:(Image)
Thank you.

Thanks a lot but is it alright if you can just edit it a little bit? Can you place the two swords over the eagle and add a crescent+star in the middle of the 2 swords, make swords go over the crescent and also make sure the crescent is gold.
Finally, could you write "لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله" into the golden box bottom of the eagle and if you could rotate the flag in the left to the same direction of the one in the right, that would be great.
I hope I didnt ask for too much, but I would love it if you did it.
Thank you!

"place the two swords over the eagle and add a crescent+star in the middle of the 2 swords, make swords go over the crescent" = center of eagle?

"rotate the flag in the left to the same direction of the one in the right" = flag upside down. Is disrespect flag.

Please reply.
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
The Lendol Archipelago
Senator
 
Posts: 4586
Founded: Mar 08, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Lendol Archipelago » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:29 am

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby The Lendol Archipelago » Fri Jul 11, 2014
Army Emblem: One pistol aiming diagonally left. The pistol is in front of one key which is standing like this. P.
The curve of the P being the blade of the key. Behind the key is a sword. All of this is in a wreath of barbed wire.
Navy Emblem: crossed keys directly in front of crossed swords with a circular background of stormy water.
Air force Emblem: The silhouette of the underside of a jet. That is on an oval background with the tips of the wings out of the oval. The oval is blue like the one on my flag.
This is the key.
key img-thing.jpg
And here's the jet. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... e_View.jpg
Just use the basic shape.
Last edited by The Lendol Archipelago on Fri Jul 11, 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Image
Image
Image
Thank you.

Thanks again, I might ask you to add to the Air Force Emblem but they look great.
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
"Do you think atomic bombs are made from mega-strenght Downy towels?" - Mozria
"I'm going to die alone, aren't I?" - Wester
#ValaranSoFab
I'm Lebdol Archpenis

User avatar
United-Hayat
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Sep 11, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby United-Hayat » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:30 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
United-Hayat wrote:Thanks a lot but is it alright if you can just edit it a little bit? Can you place the two swords over the eagle and add a crescent+star in the middle of the 2 swords, make swords go over the crescent and also make sure the crescent is gold.
Finally, could you write "لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله" into the golden box bottom of the eagle and if you could rotate the flag in the left to the same direction of the one in the right, that would be great.
I hope I didnt ask for too much, but I would love it if you did it.
Thank you!

"place the two swords over the eagle and add a crescent+star in the middle of the 2 swords, make swords go over the crescent" = center of eagle?

"rotate the flag in the left to the same direction of the one in the right" = flag upside down. Is disrespect flag.

Please reply.
Thank you.



Sorry instead of two swords can you make it one sword that goes under the golden crescent + star (like my flag) and yes in the centre but make it go top of the eagle in the White space.
Also please do the flag rotation like how I described before thanks!

User avatar
KingGrant
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Mar 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby KingGrant » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:33 pm

im to lazy tto find a pic but i want a seal that is the orignal seal look with a indian holding my flag in the middle and another having a sword drawn that says the Empire establsished 1465 with the quote Omne regnum divisum stare non potest
Im Bisexual
Im single
Likes Guys more
Plays Video Games
Wants to be in a relationship
Likes The OG OP of Calostillia

User avatar
Leritorius
Envoy
 
Posts: 270
Founded: Mar 29, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Leritorius » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:40 pm

KingGrant wrote:im to lazy tto find a pic but i want a seal that is the orignal seal look with a indian holding my flag in the middle and another having a sword drawn that says the Empire establsished 1465 with the quote Omne regnum divisum stare non potest


You're in for a couple months of backorder, bro...


Imagey Nation wrote:Thank you.


Any news about mine, bro of graphics making ?
and, by any chance : do you do crowns ?
The Kingdom of Leritorius
Four milleniæ of grandeur and continuity through morale, virtue and dynasty.
Year 4265 a.P. - Actual Monarch : King Thyrdreus III & Queen Dorothea XII

“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.” Benjamin Franklin

27yo french legitimist
(FT/Fantasy/medieval/modern nation. Yep, a bit of all. F'K it.)
The List of our Kings (in progress)Factbook
Monarchy, Feudalism, Traditionalism, Heart Noblesse, Chivalry, Family, Sovereignty, Patriotism, Faith (whichever)
republics, Liberalism, English Imperialism, Zionism, Freemasonry, Israel, Mediatic, cultural & social Marxism, Individualism, Immorality, fake antifascism, Antitheism

User avatar
Lisbane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 619
Founded: Feb 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lisbane » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:43 am

Could you take this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... ia.svg.png

And replace the lion in the shield with my flag.

And in the scrool, can you put "For Glory and Honour" in russian.

Also, could you make four variations

One: look above

Two: could you put on the scrool "Protecting and Serving" in russian and put two swords above the crown. And make them crossing.

Three: could you replace the lion in the middle with proppelars, and put a gold star above the crown.

Four: could you put a gold anchor where the lion in the middle is and put a cannon beside it.

Thanks!

PS. I don't care if this takes a whole year, just make it perfect, also if there is any difficulties TG me.
A Bisexual, Funny, Dickface.Telegram me if you want to talk. I am always bored, just deal with it.

BISEXUALPRIDE~


Highlight it ^-^

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:37 pm

United-Hayat Seal/Logo
Postby United-Hayat » Tue Jun 24, 2014
http://nswiki.org/images/Kawthersealv4_zps8b63eaa5.png
Kawthersealv4.png
I want my Seal to look a little similar to this but with my nations theme/colour and also change the eagle into this http://s23.postimg.org/hohgn7ekn/massive.png
massive.png
make it have 2 swords in the middle of them a bit like this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uwdc6nGuPhY/S ... swords.jpg
ist2_6704997-simple-crossed-swords.jpg
but make the swords the same type of sword like the one on my flag.
united-hayat__768886.jpg
Also, when you add the 2 flags with the golden poles make it look like my flag so add the text on them. Finally, try not to make it too similar to the seal I linked you in the beginning.
Thanks a lot, I'm glad I found you I've been trying really hard to make a seal and i kept failing. Stay awesome!

(Image)

Postby United-Hayat » Wed Feb 11, 2015
Thanks a lot but is it alright if you can just edit it a little bit? Can you place the two swords over the eagle and add a crescent+star in the middle of the 2 swords, make swords go over the crescent and also make sure the crescent is gold.
Finally, could you write "لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله" into the golden box bottom of the eagle and if you could rotate the flag in the left to the same direction of the one in the right, that would be great.
I hope I didnt ask for too much, but I would love it if you did it.
Thank you!
Last edited by United-Hayat on Wed Feb 11, 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby United-Hayat » Sun Feb 15, 2015
Imagey Nation wrote:
"place the two swords over the eagle and add a crescent+star in the middle of the 2 swords, make swords go over the crescent" = center of eagle?

"rotate the flag in the left to the same direction of the one in the right" = flag upside down. Is disrespect flag.
Please reply.
Thank you.

Sorry instead of two swords can you make it one sword that goes under the golden crescent + star (like my flag) and yes in the centre but make it go top of the eagle in the White space.
Also please do the flag rotation like how I described before thanks!

Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:40 pm

Postby Elam-Kurdistan » Wed Jul 23, 2014
I would like mine to be a golden eagle with a triangular shield on its chest. Can the shield be Red with a gold hammer and sickle on it. Can the eagle be holding a red banner with the words Equality for the People! in gold on it. Finally can there be a Red Star behind the eagles head with the bottom of the star hidden behind the back.
Thank You :)
The eagle can look like this, but with the shield red with a hammer and sickle and the banner red and flowing and of cause the Red Star behind its head
Coat_of_arms_(emblem)_of_Iraq_2008.svg
Last edited by Elam-Kurdistan on Wed Jul 23, 2014, edited 2 times in total.
elam-kurdistan__467087.png
(Image)

Postby Elam-Kurdistan » Sun Oct 12, 2014
Actually could you change the motto to Let the ruling classes tremble at Communist revolution! thank you

Corrected
Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:43 pm

Postby The United Kingdoms of Austinarya » Wed Jul 23, 2014
Elam-Kurdistan wrote:I would like mine to be a golden eagle with a triangular shield on its chest. Can the shield be Red with a gold hammer and sickle on it. Can the eagle be holding a red banner with the words Equality for the People! in gold on it. Finally can there be a Red Star behind the eagles head with the bottom of the star hidden behind the back.
Thank You :)
The eagle can look like this, but with the shield red with a hammer and sickle and the banner red and flowing and of cause the Red Star behind its head
Coat_of_arms_(emblem)_of_Iraq_2008.svg

I would like a logo that features a similar eagle but I would like it to have the Union Jack I use as my national flag and also for the eagle to be on top of a Christian Cross with a crown above it and I would also like the part at the bottom to have my nations motto in please.
the_united_kingdoms_of_austinarya__186633.jpg
“For God and Austinarya”

Corrected
Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:46 pm

Postby Fallenrun » Fri Jul 25, 2014
Could you make me a seal for my nation that has my flag in a shield with a large snow leopard head peaking over the top of it and my national motto "Long live the Imperial Federation!" in a banner under it in one the font that looks like it came from the middle ages (I can't remember it's name. I think it's like Old something) . Is that doable? If so, :bow:
fallenrun__296792.png

Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:48 pm

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Tue Jul 29, 2014
If possible (I know you're probably full of requests right now :p ), could I have a government seal with a red star with the communist sickle and hammer (like in the star) in a gold circle with the words "The Soviet People's Republic of Chernarus engraved in the bottom of the circle? Thanks :)
soviet_chernarus__57023.jpg

Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:50 pm

Postby The Greater Aryan Race » Fri Aug 01, 2014
Could I make a request for a newspaper logo please?
The title of the newspaper is "DAS REICH" (In capital letters yes) and the font to be used is the Fraktur font (in black). A sample would be something like this:
Logo_FAZ.png
(I mean the font and not the title)
And could you include a motto beneath in German: "The National Newspaper of the Fourth Reich"
Much thanks!

Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:53 pm

Leritorius wrote:
KingGrant wrote:im to lazy tto find a pic but i want a seal that is the orignal seal look with a indian holding my flag in the middle and another having a sword drawn that says the Empire establsished 1465 with the quote Omne regnum divisum stare non potest


You're in for a couple months of backorder, bro...


Imagey Nation wrote:Thank you.


Any news about mine, bro of graphics making ?
and, by any chance : do you do crowns ?

Is in process.
Many crowns.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:55 pm

KingGrant wrote:im to lazy tto find a pic but i want a seal that is the orignal seal look with a indian holding my flag in the middle and another having a sword drawn that says the Empire establsished 1465 with the quote Omne regnum divisum stare non potest

indian = Asian or American?
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:03 pm

Demphor wrote:
Cabana wrote:I'd like a seal for my nation similar to Mozambique's but without the star and with my nations motto.


Image


Link here

Just thought I'd lighten the load while I wait for my order :)

Thank you for aid.

This socialist thread. No orders.
Your request delivered above.
Last edited by Imagey Nation on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Fallenrun
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 200
Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fallenrun » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:11 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby Fallenrun » Fri Jul 25, 2014
Could you make me a seal for my nation that has my flag in a shield with a large snow leopard head peaking over the top of it and my national motto "Long live the Imperial Federation!" in a banner under it in one the font that looks like it came from the middle ages (I can't remember it's name. I think it's like Old something) . Is that doable? If so, :bow:
fallenrun__296792.png

Image
Thank you.

Most excellent! Sadly I changed my flag not too long ago but I can change that so don't worry. I finally have a nice seal to put on my telegrams. Thanks so much!
ICly called The Imperial Union, or De Rijksunie in RIjksaanse.

User avatar
Arlenton
Senator
 
Posts: 4896
Founded: Dec 16, 2012
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Arlenton » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:52 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby Arlenton » Thu Jul 24, 2014
I would like a National Seal.
Similar to this:
Seal_of_the_Republic_of_Texas_(1836).svg
-The outer ring gold with "Republic of Arlenton" inscribed in a similar fashion as in the first pic.
-Have the inner star be plain white with dark blue lining just like in this second pic (but without the 46):
Flag_of_Oklahoma_(1911–1925).svg
-Have the blank space within the seal be a similar red as what is in the second pic.
-Have blue lining encompass the inner side of the ring, the same blue as around the white star.
Thank you in advanced

Image
Thank you.

Thank you it is perfect! Very appreciated!

User avatar
Soviet Chernarus
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10367
Founded: Jul 19, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Soviet Chernarus » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:53 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby Soviet Chernarus » Tue Jul 29, 2014
If possible (I know you're probably full of requests right now :p ), could I have a government seal with a red star with the communist sickle and hammer (like in the star) in a gold circle with the words "The Soviet People's Republic of Chernarus engraved in the bottom of the circle? Thanks :)
soviet_chernarus__57023.jpg

Image
Thank you.

Thanks!
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

User avatar
Padnak
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6408
Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Corporate Police State

Postby Padnak » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:27 pm

I need an emblem for my internal security/secrete police/intelligence service and I was wondering if you could whip something up for me

The emblem's overall shape should look like this but with this emblem in place of the skull/spikey thing/anchor/winged shield bits. If possible could you replace the banner looking bit here with this but replace the writing on it (don't know the propper name for it) with "MSS" in the central portion. Change the background color to the same color as the background on the emblem and the boarder to the same color as the non-black color on the boarder of the emblem

Crude visualizer of my poor instructions lol.

Apologies for any hassle my inability to convey what I want causes you lol
Last edited by Padnak on Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"มีใบมีดคมและจิตใจที่คมชัด!"
Have a sharp blade, and a sharper mind!
Need weapons for dubious purposes? Buy Padarm today!
San-Silvacian: Aug 11, 2011-Mar 20, 2015
Inquilabstan wrote:It is official now. Padnak is really Cobra Commander.

Bezombia wrote:It was about this time that Padnak slowly realized that the thread he thought was about gaming was, in fact, an eight story tall crustacean from the protozoic era.

Husseinarti wrote:Powered Borscht.

Because cosmonauts should never think that even in the depths of space they are free from the Soviet Union.

The Kievan People wrote:As usual, this is Padnak's fault, but we need to move on.

Immoren wrote:Again we've sexual tension that can be cut with a bowie.

User avatar
Anarkhist Kyrylashka
Envoy
 
Posts: 334
Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarkhist Kyrylashka » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:45 pm

Hey, Imagey. I'd like to change the crossed musket part of my request, and now, I just want those two words on these crossed flags. Thank you.
Image
≛☭☭☭MⒶRCH, MⒶRCH, YOU TOILERS ⒶND ☭Ⓐ THE WORLD SHⒶLL BE FREE!ⒶⒶⒶ≛

Ⓐnarchist-☭ommunist, Atheist, Existentialist, Russophile, Pan-Leftist

[align=center]
Roderia wrote:I think the parents should be fired,

Snakelan wrote:
Libacur wrote:Yes, unless you're a white christian cis male. Then you're always a racist pig who oppresses women and don't deserve equal rights.

I didn't know Tumblr played NationStates.

User avatar
United-Hayat
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Sep 11, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby United-Hayat » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:02 am

Imagey Nation wrote:
United-Hayat Seal/Logo
Postby United-Hayat » Tue Jun 24, 2014
http://nswiki.org/images/Kawthersealv4_zps8b63eaa5.png
Kawthersealv4.png
I want my Seal to look a little similar to this but with my nations theme/colour and also change the eagle into this http://s23.postimg.org/hohgn7ekn/massive.png
massive.png
make it have 2 swords in the middle of them a bit like this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uwdc6nGuPhY/S ... swords.jpg
ist2_6704997-simple-crossed-swords.jpg
but make the swords the same type of sword like the one on my flag.
united-hayat__768886.jpg
Also, when you add the 2 flags with the golden poles make it look like my flag so add the text on them. Finally, try not to make it too similar to the seal I linked you in the beginning.
Thanks a lot, I'm glad I found you I've been trying really hard to make a seal and i kept failing. Stay awesome!

(Image)

Postby United-Hayat » Wed Feb 11, 2015
Thanks a lot but is it alright if you can just edit it a little bit? Can you place the two swords over the eagle and add a crescent+star in the middle of the 2 swords, make swords go over the crescent and also make sure the crescent is gold.
Finally, could you write "لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله" into the golden box bottom of the eagle and if you could rotate the flag in the left to the same direction of the one in the right, that would be great.
I hope I didnt ask for too much, but I would love it if you did it.
Thank you!
Last edited by United-Hayat on Wed Feb 11, 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Postby United-Hayat » Sun Feb 15, 2015
Imagey Nation wrote:
"place the two swords over the eagle and add a crescent+star in the middle of the 2 swords, make swords go over the crescent" = center of eagle?

"rotate the flag in the left to the same direction of the one in the right" = flag upside down. Is disrespect flag.
Please reply.
Thank you.

Sorry instead of two swords can you make it one sword that goes under the golden crescent + star (like my flag) and yes in the centre but make it go top of the eagle in the White space.
Also please do the flag rotation like how I described before thanks!

Image
Thank you.


Thank you, final request, can you rotate the text+sword on the left flag 180 degrees? Try to make it look like the flag in the right. I'm really sorry about all the requests, this is the last one.
Last edited by United-Hayat on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Lisbane
Diplomat
 
Posts: 619
Founded: Feb 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lisbane » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:33 am

South New Caledonia wrote:I would like a seal for my country.
I want it to be like the seal of Cyprus but I want the pigeon's background to be turquoise. And instead of 1960 I would like you to write NOU.
Is that possible?

I can do this if it is not in the process of being made.
A Bisexual, Funny, Dickface.Telegram me if you want to talk. I am always bored, just deal with it.

BISEXUALPRIDE~


Highlight it ^-^

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic, New Frenco Empire, Sebalovania, The Arthurian Isles

Remove ads