NATION

PASSWORD

If you want a seal or logo

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Remove ads

User avatar
Anarkhist Kyrylashka
Envoy
 
Posts: 334
Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarkhist Kyrylashka » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:05 pm

Anarkhist Kyrylashka wrote:Hello, Imagey. I come with a simple request. I wish for a coat-of-arms. It is to have a wheat wreath, from which rose-vines are wrapped around the each side of it, nd in it I want a hill, from which across it is an entire field of roses, and behind it beyond the horizon, I want a red morning sun. After the emblem is made, I want two crossed-muskets in front of it, with a red flag hanging off of the musket pointing up-left with "Защити" on it, and a green flag hanging off of the musket pointing up-right with "Розовый сад" on it.

Here's the wheat wreath I speak of. However, It can be any wheat wreath that almost forms a circle, since I don't know how you could get rid of the red banners wrapped around it:
(Image)

Thank you for getting this.

Hello, Imagey. To help speed up the process, I already used Paint.NET to create the following image from the parts in the quote in bold. I no longer request the field be on a hill:
Image

Now all I need is the rose vines wrapping around the wreath, and the crossed-musket banners. Good luck, Imagey, You may use the image above to add the other things in the first sentence in to it.

EDIT: I just noticed there's still some of those lines that extend from the word "ShutterStock" that are going across the wheat wreath. You'll notice if you look close enough. If you can, just simply edit them out by filling them in with the same color as the wreath.
Last edited by Anarkhist Kyrylashka on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
≛☭☭☭MⒶRCH, MⒶRCH, YOU TOILERS ⒶND ☭Ⓐ THE WORLD SHⒶLL BE FREE!ⒶⒶⒶ≛

Ⓐnarchist-☭ommunist, Atheist, Existentialist, Russophile, Pan-Leftist

[align=center]
Roderia wrote:I think the parents should be fired,

Snakelan wrote:
Libacur wrote:Yes, unless you're a white christian cis male. Then you're always a racist pig who oppresses women and don't deserve equal rights.

I didn't know Tumblr played NationStates.

User avatar
Democratic Chuguria
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Feb 03, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Chuguria » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:19 pm

National Socialist Korea wrote:Hi, Imagey. I need your help. :)

I need this design. The hammer-and-sickle and the sun should be removed, and the blank space is to be filled in later. Recolor the star with the same shade of gold of the wheat/hammer-and-sickle/sun earlier. Erase all traces of words from the interwoven ribbon and turn it from red to jet black.

Onto the blank space, here's how it should be done: add a cogwheel at above the central ribbon, and insert the factory-and-fields-and-dam behind it, leaving just enough space between everything them and the golden star. Move the factory to the left, and place the power pylon in this emblem to the right side of the factory, with power lines to connect them. Turn the bluish water from the Democratic Kampuchea emblem to the whitish color of the dam waters seen in the North Korean emblem. If there's still enough space left between the star and the power grid/factory, add four smaller versions of the original star that revole around it, in a fashion similar to the PRC national emblem.

If it's legitimate, add cotton and potatoes in a manner not unlike how the cotton is in this one.

Out of curiosity, Imagey, is this request in progress?
Zyrika/Chungkwo/Wengsi
Neither Socialist/Communist nor Nazi/Fascist, run by the Chuti regime, led by hypocrites
In case it took you too long to notice, this nation is a satirical parodystopia.
A strange fusion of the world's most oppressive regimes with Chinese, American and Indian cultural values. Insert Islam.
Our culture. Pretty friggin' amazin', isn't it?
IIwiki

User avatar
South New Caledonia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 554
Founded: Oct 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby South New Caledonia » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:35 am

I would like a seal for my country.
I want it to be like the seal of Cyprus but I want the pigeon's background to be turquoise. And instead of 1960 I would like you to write NOU.
Is that possible?
Last edited by South New Caledonia on Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
△♦♦Zujedonokuzōn Kyantonī♦♦▽
Proud member of the International Exchange Student Program!

♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫
I suppport authoritarianism and spectacular economic growth, do you?
♫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬­­­▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬­­­­­­­­­▬▬▬♫

"Let us farm when it is clear and let us study when it rains." - Park Chung Hee
--
"Not everybody is created equal, and it's important for companies to identify those high potentials and treat them differently, accelerate their development and pay them more. That process is so incredibly important to developing first-class leadership in a company." - Anne M. Mulcahy
--
"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill

User avatar
Cabana
Minister
 
Posts: 3130
Founded: May 21, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Cabana » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:26 am

I'd like a seal for my nation similar to Mozambique's but without the star and with my nations motto.
Bezombia wrote:-Reagan was a Pastafarian and had statues of Cthulhu in his bed every night.
-Vladimir Lenin was married to Reagan's wife. Make of that what you will.
come on and slam
Only results! This world only remembers the results!
Pro: Pacifism, Federalism, Taiwanese independence, pre-Southern Strategy Republican Party, LGBT rights, Asexual rights, Peace in Syria, Iraq and Ukraine, Secularism, One-State Solution, Iranian reform, Kurdistan

Neutral: Libertarianism, Fascism, Democratic Party, Democratic Socialism, European Union, Russia, Israel, Assad, Sanders

Anti: Hamas, Hezbollah, Fatah, Socialism, Communism, National Socialism, Genocide denial, Maduro, Trump, Clinton, Erdogan

User avatar
Anarkhist Kyrylashka
Envoy
 
Posts: 334
Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarkhist Kyrylashka » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:10 pm

Anarkhist Kyrylashka wrote:
Anarkhist Kyrylashka wrote:Hello, Imagey. I come with a simple request. I wish for a coat-of-arms. It is to have a wheat wreath, from which rose-vines are wrapped around the each side of it, nd in it I want a hill, from which across it is an entire field of roses, and behind it beyond the horizon, I want a red morning sun. After the emblem is made, I want two crossed-muskets in front of it, with a red flag hanging off of the musket pointing up-left with "Защити" on it, and a green flag hanging off of the musket pointing up-right with "Розовый сад" on it.

Here's the wheat wreath I speak of. However, It can be any wheat wreath that almost forms a circle, since I don't know how you could get rid of the red banners wrapped around it:
(Image)

Thank you for getting this.

Hello, Imagey. To help speed up the process, I already used Paint.NET to create the following image from the parts in the quote in bold. I no longer request the field be on a hill:
Image

Now all I need is the rose vines wrapping around the wreath, and the crossed-musket banners. Good luck, Imagey, You may use the image above to add the other things in the first sentence in to it.

EDIT: I just noticed there's still some of those lines that extend from the word "ShutterStock" that are going across the wheat wreath. You'll notice if you look close enough. If you can, just simply edit them out by filling them in with the same color as the wreath.


Also, Imagey, if you may, if you think the CoA I made needs some touching and polishing, you're free to do so.
≛☭☭☭MⒶRCH, MⒶRCH, YOU TOILERS ⒶND ☭Ⓐ THE WORLD SHⒶLL BE FREE!ⒶⒶⒶ≛

Ⓐnarchist-☭ommunist, Atheist, Existentialist, Russophile, Pan-Leftist

[align=center]
Roderia wrote:I think the parents should be fired,

Snakelan wrote:
Libacur wrote:Yes, unless you're a white christian cis male. Then you're always a racist pig who oppresses women and don't deserve equal rights.

I didn't know Tumblr played NationStates.

User avatar
New Roma Republic
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1775
Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Roma Republic » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:29 pm

Image

Another thing, could you please update this image so that it looks official, and not like something I made on power point? Thanks

Magni Imperium Nova Romae (Imperial Republic of New Rome)
Head of Government: Caesar Cornelia Ayanami
Head of State: Praetor Maximinus Vergilius
Roman Central News

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:43 pm

Postby Bresdenn » Fri Jun 13, 2014
Hey imagey nation, i need seals for each ministry of government and a seal for our secretariat. Please use my factbook as a guide. I would like to incorporate our national seal with a correlating symbol for each ministry ie. scale of justice for Ministry of Justice, a schoolhouse for Ministry of Education. Thnx
The Ministry of Commerce, Labor & Economics*
The Bresdennian Court System & Supreme Court <dnt need the courts seal
The Executive Office of the Sovereign*
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade*
The Ministry of State*
The Ministry of Finance & HM's Treasury*
The Ministry of Intelligence*
The Ministry of Defense <change to National Security*
The Office of the Secretariat*
The Ministry of Education*
The Ministry of Justice*

TG by The Most Christian Realm of Bresdenn 150115
Ok sorry I wasn't rushing you. I know its a lot of work and can you change defense to National Security

TG by The Most Christian Realm of Bresdenn 160115
We dnt need the courts seal but we need that seal for the ministry of the environment, science & technology
Ministry of the Environment, Science & Technology*

The Ministry of Commerce, Labor & Economics
Image
The Executive Office of the Sovereign
Image
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade
Image
The Ministry of State
Image
The Ministry of Finance & HM's Treasury
Image
The Ministry of Intelligence
Image
The Ministry of National Security
Image
The Office of the Secretariat
Image
The Ministry of Education
Image
The Ministry of Justice
Image
The Ministry of the Environment, Science & Technology
Image

Thank you.
Last edited by Imagey Nation on Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:46 pm

United-Hayat Seal/Logo
Postby United-Hayat » Tue Jun 24, 2014
http://nswiki.org/images/Kawthersealv4_zps8b63eaa5.png
Kawthersealv4.png
I want my Seal to look a little similar to this but with my nations theme/colour and also change the eagle into this http://s23.postimg.org/hohgn7ekn/massive.png
massive.png
make it have 2 swords in the middle of them a bit like this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uwdc6nGuPhY/S ... swords.jpg
ist2_6704997-simple-crossed-swords.jpg
but make the swords the same type of sword like the one on my flag.
united-hayat__768886.jpg
Also, when you add the 2 flags with the golden poles make it look like my flag so add the text on them. Finally, try not to make it too similar to the seal I linked you in the beginning.
Thanks a lot, I'm glad I found you I've been trying really hard to make a seal and i kept failing. Stay awesome!

Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:52 pm

Postby Peachany » Wed Jul 23, 2014
Can somebody can make a coat of arms for our governement?
With two swans on each side and a crown on top? And with a white mountain with a blue sky in the sky;
With the slogan: "Pochaç, Krajina Môjho Narodenia"
Thanks
Last edited by Peachany on Wed Jul 23, 2014, edited 1 time in total.
peachany__839797.jpg

TG by The Federal Republic of Peachany 230714
Hey,
Can I ask you something? I would like to have a national coat of arms for our future monarchy and our government.
What to know:
Our national animal is a swan. Our national colours are white, orange and Yellow.
Our national motto is: Pochaç Krajina Môjho Narodenia
Our national flower is the rose.
Can you, if you want, make a coat of arms for our monarchy and our government?
I already asked it on the thread.
Thanks so much :)

Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:55 pm

Postby The Tyrean Islands » Mon Jul 28, 2014
Hello I would like a seal, Mine is really rather simple all I really want is a recolor of this symbol I'll post a link to.
https://www.google.com/search?q=german+ ... B495%3B563
Pa_Wolf.jpg
I want the white background to be Holy Roman Gold, and the wolf to be Black thanks!
the_tyrean_islands__577703.png

Colours from your flag, red required for detail
Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:59 pm

Leritorius wrote:
Amuaplye wrote:So do you do political party logos? If you do, can you make some?


Knowing how many logos he might have in backorder, I'd suggest myself to help you get these done.

Do you want me to do them for you ? I can help with pure logos, while I'm unable to do CoAs.
If you want so, can you prepare a well-detailed description of the logos you want ? (the most details on what you want, the better)

Imagey Nation wrote:This request is in process.


Any news, brother of logos ?

Thank you for aid.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:00 pm

The Templar High Council wrote:Imagey, if you weren't still processing requests from July of last year, I'd totally apply. :lol2:

Thank you for reduce work load.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:01 pm

Anarkhist Kyrylashka wrote:
Anarkhist Kyrylashka wrote:Hello, Imagey. I come with a simple request. I wish for a coat-of-arms. It is to have a wheat wreath, from which rose-vines are wrapped around the each side of it, nd in it I want a hill, from which across it is an entire field of roses, and behind it beyond the horizon, I want a red morning sun. After the emblem is made, I want two crossed-muskets in front of it, with a red flag hanging off of the musket pointing up-left with "Защити" on it, and a green flag hanging off of the musket pointing up-right with "Розовый сад" on it.

Here's the wheat wreath I speak of. However, It can be any wheat wreath that almost forms a circle, since I don't know how you could get rid of the red banners wrapped around it:
(Image)

Thank you for getting this.

Hello, Imagey. To help speed up the process, I already used Paint.NET to create the following image from the parts in the quote in bold. I no longer request the field be on a hill:
Image

Now all I need is the rose vines wrapping around the wreath, and the crossed-musket banners. Good luck, Imagey, You may use the image above to add the other things in the first sentence in to it.

EDIT: I just noticed there's still some of those lines that extend from the word "ShutterStock" that are going across the wheat wreath. You'll notice if you look close enough. If you can, just simply edit them out by filling them in with the same color as the wreath.

Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Demphor
Senator
 
Posts: 3533
Founded: Jun 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Demphor » Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:48 pm

Cabana wrote:I'd like a seal for my nation similar to Mozambique's but without the star and with my nations motto.


Image


Link here

Just thought I'd lighten the load while I wait for my order :)
Get money out of politics, join Wolf PAC
iiWikiNational Anthem of Demphor
“When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?"
~ John Maynard Keynes

User avatar
Anarkhist Kyrylashka
Envoy
 
Posts: 334
Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Anarkhist Kyrylashka » Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:12 pm

So, Imagey, Just wondering how the crossed-muskets with the banners on them are coming along.
≛☭☭☭MⒶRCH, MⒶRCH, YOU TOILERS ⒶND ☭Ⓐ THE WORLD SHⒶLL BE FREE!ⒶⒶⒶ≛

Ⓐnarchist-☭ommunist, Atheist, Existentialist, Russophile, Pan-Leftist

[align=center]
Roderia wrote:I think the parents should be fired,

Snakelan wrote:
Libacur wrote:Yes, unless you're a white christian cis male. Then you're always a racist pig who oppresses women and don't deserve equal rights.

I didn't know Tumblr played NationStates.

User avatar
New Kvenland
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1954
Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:25 pm

Anarkhist Kyrylashka wrote:So, Imagey, Just wondering how the crossed-muskets with the banners on them are coming along.


Remember that he 's still catching up on apps from August.
ignore pretty much everything i posted before 2017

User avatar
Greater Nevadian Empire
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 391
Founded: Feb 02, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Greater Nevadian Empire » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:14 am

I would like a coat of arms of my nation's flag, with the words "Greater Nevadian Empire" on a ribbon below the shield, the shield held up by blue flamingos. I would also like an imperial crown on the top of the coat of arms.
Apply for an embassy
Please click here
"Without war, there would be no military, and without military, there would be no Greater Nevadian Empire."
Recent News:
Former dictator Robert Huang has taken South Province, Far West Province, and parts of five other southern provinces. Huang has declared a "People's Republic of Socialist Nevadia". A full on civil war is expected to happen within the next few days.

User avatar
United-Hayat
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Sep 11, 2009
Democratic Socialists

Postby United-Hayat » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:23 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
United-Hayat Seal/Logo
Postby United-Hayat » Tue Jun 24, 2014
http://nswiki.org/images/Kawthersealv4_zps8b63eaa5.png
Kawthersealv4.png
I want my Seal to look a little similar to this but with my nations theme/colour and also change the eagle into this http://s23.postimg.org/hohgn7ekn/massive.png
massive.png
make it have 2 swords in the middle of them a bit like this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uwdc6nGuPhY/S ... swords.jpg
ist2_6704997-simple-crossed-swords.jpg
but make the swords the same type of sword like the one on my flag.
united-hayat__768886.jpg
Also, when you add the 2 flags with the golden poles make it look like my flag so add the text on them. Finally, try not to make it too similar to the seal I linked you in the beginning.
Thanks a lot, I'm glad I found you I've been trying really hard to make a seal and i kept failing. Stay awesome!

Image
Thank you.

Thanks a lot but is it alright if you can just edit it a little bit? Can you place the two swords over the eagle and add a crescent+star in the middle of the 2 swords, make swords go over the crescent and also make sure the crescent is gold.
Finally, could you write "لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله" into the golden box bottom of the eagle and if you could rotate the flag in the left to the same direction of the one in the right, that would be great.
I hope I didnt ask for too much, but I would love it if you did it.
Thank you!
Last edited by United-Hayat on Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Arkaenov
Secretary
 
Posts: 38
Founded: May 10, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Arkaenov » Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:05 am

Thank you, Imagey, the flag is great! :lol:
_[' ]_ "What are you doing here?"
(-_Q) "Just looking"
" But you... don't have a mustache."

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:59 pm

Postby Organized States » Wed Jun 25, 2014
Could you design me a seal and an Air Force roundel?

The seal would be a play on the American Seal, with a Golden Eagle replacing the Bald Eagle, and A sword replacing the arrows. With the Words, GREAT SEAL OF THE ORGANIZED STATES across the top.

On the Air Force Roundel, could you put the 13 stars on my flag into the circle in the center of the Roundel linked below in place of the single star?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Rou ... e_USAF.svg
Roundel of the USAF.svg
organized_states__130747.jpg
“One land for all”

Image
Image
Thank you
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Postby Pimps Inc » Tue Jul 08, 2014
Could you make this seal less wide and less tall?Thank you.
http://oi40.tinypic.com/20ql893.jpg
20ql893.jpg.png
Postby Pimps Inc » Sat Aug 23, 2014
Pimps Inc wrote:Could you make this seal less wide and less tall?Thank you.
http://oi40.tinypic.com/20ql893.jpg
And change this into saying Pimps Inc instead of U.S.Thanks.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 486y6m.jpg
improved_presidential_seal_by_sharpwriter-d486y6m.jpg
Last edited by Pimps Inc on Wed Jul 09, 2014, edited 1 time in total.
Change to request of first seal.I would like the colors to be changed to black instead of purple. Change is only for the seal on the top.

Image
Image
Thank you
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:07 pm

Postby The Lendol Archipelago » Fri Jul 11, 2014
Army Emblem: One pistol aiming diagonally left. The pistol is in front of one key which is standing like this. P.
The curve of the P being the blade of the key. Behind the key is a sword. All of this is in a wreath of barbed wire.
Navy Emblem: crossed keys directly in front of crossed swords with a circular background of stormy water.
Air force Emblem: The silhouette of the underside of a jet. That is on an oval background with the tips of the wings out of the oval. The oval is blue like the one on my flag.
This is the key.
key img-thing.jpg
And here's the jet. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... e_View.jpg
Just use the basic shape.
Last edited by The Lendol Archipelago on Fri Jul 11, 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Image
Image
Image
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:11 pm

Postby Elam-Kurdistan » Wed Jul 23, 2014
I would like mine to be a golden eagle with a triangular shield on its chest. Can the shield be Red with a gold hammer and sickle on it. Can the eagle be holding a red banner with the words Equality for the People! in gold on it. Finally can there be a Red Star behind the eagles head with the bottom of the star hidden behind the back.
Thank You :)
The eagle can look like this, but with the shield red with a hammer and sickle and the banner red and flowing and of cause the Red Star behind its head
Coat_of_arms_(emblem)_of_Iraq_2008.svg
Last edited by Elam-Kurdistan on Wed Jul 23, 2014, edited 2 times in total.
elam-kurdistan__467087.png

Image
Thank you.

Edit: Corrected below.
Last edited by Imagey Nation on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

User avatar
Pimps Inc
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9278
Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pimps Inc » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:11 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby Pimps Inc » Tue Jul 08, 2014
Could you make this seal less wide and less tall?Thank you.
http://oi40.tinypic.com/20ql893.jpg
20ql893.jpg.png
Postby Pimps Inc » Sat Aug 23, 2014
Pimps Inc wrote:Could you make this seal less wide and less tall?Thank you.
http://oi40.tinypic.com/20ql893.jpg
And change this into saying Pimps Inc instead of U.S.Thanks.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/ ... 486y6m.jpg
improved_presidential_seal_by_sharpwriter-d486y6m.jpg
Last edited by Pimps Inc on Wed Jul 09, 2014, edited 1 time in total.
Change to request of first seal.I would like the colors to be changed to black instead of purple. Change is only for the seal on the top.

Image
Image
Thank you

Thank YOU!
It's amazing,wow!
Thanks again.
A Border Wall is the Worst Idea, Here's a Better One

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.


No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Waka Flocka Flame 2024

User avatar
Imagey Nation
Senator
 
Posts: 3802
Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Postby The United Kingdoms of Austinarya » Wed Jul 23, 2014
Elam-Kurdistan wrote:I would like mine to be a golden eagle with a triangular shield on its chest. Can the shield be Red with a gold hammer and sickle on it. Can the eagle be holding a red banner with the words Equality for the People! in gold on it. Finally can there be a Red Star behind the eagles head with the bottom of the star hidden behind the back.
Thank You :)
The eagle can look like this, but with the shield red with a hammer and sickle and the banner red and flowing and of cause the Red Star behind its head
Coat_of_arms_(emblem)_of_Iraq_2008.svg

I would like a logo that features a similar eagle but I would like it to have the Union Jack I use as my national flag and also for the eagle to be on top of a Christian Cross with a crown above it and I would also like the part at the bottom to have my nations motto in please.
the_united_kingdoms_of_austinarya__186633.jpg
“For God and Austinarya”

Postby Elam-Kurdistan » Sun Oct 12, 2014
Actually could you change the motto to Let the ruling classes tremble at Communist revolution! thank you

Image
Thank you.

Edit: Corrected below.
Last edited by Imagey Nation on Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

PreviousNext

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Awesome Empire, Belgicaven, East Baluchastan, Google Adsense [Bot], Graag Brom, Maokuo, Namor, Trigori

Remove ads