NATION

PASSWORD

If you want a seal or logo

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imagey Nation
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Sailsia wrote:

Thank you so much, but I was wondering if you could change a few things:
1: could you change the font style to arial
2: could you write "the Federal Republic of" and then at the bottom write Sailsia.
3: Could you make the background white?
4: Could you clean up the outline? And make the outline only yellow?
sorry to pretty much re-submit a request, but well, I am. Your work, as always, is great, but this seal ust isn't my nation.
-Thanks

Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

Itailian Maifias
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Itailian Maifias » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:37 pm

Can u make a flag.It is to be in a circle with a dragon in the middle. Inside the circle are to be the words Quisnam umquam said ut calamus eram vires quam mucro nunquam auditus of automatic ornamentum
.Then around the border of the cirlce on the inside there are to be eight stars.
The Kingdom of Hibernia [FT]| The Empire of Britain [E2] | The Kappan Dominion [SWG]
Your Local Peculiarity in the Southern Beta Quadrant
" You hypocritical Venetian bastard "
" Intentions pave a certain road, outcomes are what matter."
For Minnysota
Come here ya' Frenchie. The only Viking fan I ever liked.
For Reformed Britannia
Remember, remember the Plight of Sir Roberts
For Gibet
Vorwärts Für Immer

Blob-land
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Blob-land » Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:34 pm

I do need something, and take as much time as you need.

World, but it has those lines over it, and in black and white.
Blue olive branches wrapped on the sides.
Big Blue Letters, "U.N.K.C.A", for United Nations Kaiju Control Agency.

I needs it for a guide to Daikaiju ;) .
RESIST HUMANITY

Myplaceyo wrote:
Blob-land wrote:
Myplaceyo wrote:Remember the Titans...I cry like a man at the end of that one. You know: Man movie crying...where you silently tear up so when your girlfriend goes "are you crying?" you can go "fuck no...now get back in the kitchen!"

AND MAKE ME MY SAMMICH, DAMMIT!

It's like "My pants are on...you're not bringing me food...so why are you even here?"

Stephanie Meyer, war criminal, mauler of Literature, destroyer of hopes and dreams for a better world~The Rich Port

The New Saltee Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Saltee Islands » Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
The New Saltee Islands wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:
The New Saltee Islands wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:
The New Saltee Islands wrote:O! Great Imagey, I am in need of your service once more! Can I get a coat of arms made? I would like it to look like this shield and this crown on top. On the Shield I would like for a blue line to go diagonal from the bottom of the left to the top of the right. In the upper part I would like for a lion, like the lion on Spain's coat of arms but flipped the other way and a different color. Thank you.

What different color of lion?
Also, do you want these arms to replace those requested earlier on communiqué?
Please advise.
Thank you.

A gold lion please and please put it on the communiqué. Thank you Master Of Images!

With new arms and smaller as previously requested.
Thank you.

Wonderful Thank you!!!!!! :bow:
Just one tiny thing i forgot to mention. Can you change where it says St. Christopher to Port Williamsburg? Thank you! Sorry if I have been a picky pest.

Thank you.

Thank you Imagey!
Name: Principality of the New Saltee Isles
Form of Government: Parliamentary Monarch
Head of State: Prince Colin Trudeau
Head of Government: Prince Colin Trudeau
Population: 8.5 million
Area: 34,657 sq. mi.
Founding Day: December 12th
Capital City: Centennial Springs
National Anthem: Saltee Freedom
National Personification: The Lady of the Isles, she smiles as she knows the hidden beauty of the Isles and the secrets of the Saltees.

Total Manpower: 425,000
Active: 170,000
Reserves: 255,000
Army: 100,000
Navy and Royal Marines: 250,000
Air Force: 75,000

Ishema
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ishema » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Hello Imagey. I have a new communique request. You can cancel my last order, but if you have already begun working on it, I would like for you to finish please.

Can you take this seal, remove the red background, and put "The Communist Federation of Ishema" under it. Please make the writing curl around the bottom of the seal and maybe add some sort of design around it.

I would like the new communique to be commnist styled, and have the new seal as the main symbol. Have my nation's full title, The Communist Federation of Ishema, on there somewhere. My last request is to somehow integrate my capital city, Ishemana, and the Department of Diplomacy.

Thank you very much. Take all the time you need, no rush.
Last edited by Ishema on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Emperor: Daron II
High Councilor: Crown Prince Narian
Councilor of Diplomacy: Gordyn Merlor
Councilor of War: Prince Haron

Silver Beach
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Silver Beach » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:26 am

I was wondering if you could make me a seal.

I would want to take this Image and take off the Steiner part, and put in "The Kingdom of Silver Beach"

thank you if you can, i am in no hurry
Head of State: President Gabriel Kantor
Champions of- International Cardinal's Cup 1, Arena Bowl II
RP Population: 22 million
Reigning unofficial Unofficial World Champions(uUWC).

O Boyce
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby O Boyce » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:34 pm

I know you are busy, so I don't want to pester, and I did see my name on the list, just wondering how close to being done you are?
Proud Barony of the Galactic Empire
FT: Pokosian Commonwealth
MT: Commonwealth of O Boyce
"I got caught making out with a bowl of cherries, by my husband, he is an oninon"
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43634
FT Factbook

Frenca
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Imagey Nation,

Weeks back I posted a request but you have never replied.
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302
Old Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37051 Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44956
My villa. Resting in the archives.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

Denecaep
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 26, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Denecaep » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:28 am

Frenca wrote:Imagey Nation,

If you've seen his waiting line, you'll know it is very long.
Founding Senator Dene Caep of the NSG Senate

Frenca
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:13 pm

Denecaep wrote:

I am obliged to scream. SOME PEOPLE GOT THEIR REQUESTS AND THEY POSTED AFTER ME!
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302
Old Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37051 Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44956
My villa. Resting in the archives.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

Greater Rhodes
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Rhodes » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:16 pm

Frenca wrote:
Denecaep wrote:

I am obliged to scream. SOME PEOPLE GOT THEIR REQUESTS AND THEY POSTED AFTER ME!

You are obliged to wait like everyone else. Have patience, young grasshopper.
Canadian
Political Compass
Member of: RIMT | CI | WA
Dominions: The Rhodian Antilles
New Factbook & Embassy in the Works--Never Forget

Novograd IV
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Novograd IV » Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:21 pm

Frenca wrote:
Denecaep wrote:

you can be quiet.
screaming = pushed back in the queue
Novan Wiki (under [re]construction)

Economic Left/Right: -9.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.24

http://www.politicaltest.net/test/result/196124/

East Klent
Minister

Founded: Jan 12, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby East Klent » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:33 am

I would like a communique logo, that includes the tiger in my flag on a red circle outlined in black, please, saying from the Department of State & Forgien Afairs arched on the top, and The Federal Republic of East Klent, arched on the bottom. Thanks In advance!
IC: The United Republic of Klent, URK, or the United Klentian Republic. Canon Project
Defcon:1 2 3 4 (On Alert) 5

TNN: 6/30/15
The CKDA goes to Congress for ratification and the administration prepares for talks in Batavia.

NEKSE ▲39.63 |NKTSE ▲25.03|GDIE ▲8.45

Assassinistan
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Assassinistan » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:34 am

I would like a Che Guevara T-shirt, except instead of a face, I want a picture of cheese. The motto should be "Viva la Revolucion" or if anyone comes up with a better cheese-related slogan they can put it in.
I know it's a weird request, but cheese is the symbol of political dissent in my nation! :palm:
Edit: GOT IT! "Cheesa La Revolucion!"
Last edited by Assassinistan on Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted
Central Slavia wrote: I support this fully, Dr. Assasinistan should have a column in some newspaper.

Self--Esteem wrote: Great. The person who wanted me to believe that you get AIDS from eating monkey brain is a rational mastermind, as well. Says a lot about society.
FreeSatania wrote:(A Catholic) From which century? The 11th? Because last I heard supporting the new-crusades was Zionist chicken-hawk doctrine not Catholic.

Ifreann wrote: Really? So if I could find a way to impregnate Ayn Rand with Obama's sperm, I could get a pureblood Reptilian?

Galsen
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Galsen » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Galsen wrote:Hi everyone i would like to have two symmetric golden dollar signs , and a silver statue of a man in the middle with a white background .

Assumed "white background" referred to seal, not man.
Thank you.

Yeah you were right mostly but do you have a man that looks a bit more greedy , the greedier the better . And i'd really like if the dollars could be slimmer . Thanks :clap:
Last edited by Galsen on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man,
nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine.
John Galt

Emothica
Envoy

Founded: Apr 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Emothica » Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:58 pm

I would like a seal for my country.

1. In the middle there is a raven purching on a bunch of roses and olive brunches while holding a sword in it's mouth.

2. The logo of Emothica "I'm an emo kid and this what I've have to say." below that in some different langeage (you can pick).

3. The back is two different colors (black and purple.)

4. it should be in a crest shape.

thank you.
The Repulic of Emothica
Presidant: Braig Fragd
Capitol: Laddina
Government Branches: Presidantal, Senate, Court
Type of Government: New York Times Democracy
Colonies: Emothican Germania, Preu-Chile, Naimbia, Turkey , Lebonon and Emothican America
Part of the Alexiandran Commonwealth

Zeppy
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeppy » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:09 am

I am sorry to disturb you but:

Can you edit it please? I want it to say "The Federal Republic of Zeppy" on top and "Liberty, Peace, Justice!" on the bottom large enough to almost hit the stars.
Thank you. :)

The shee race
Attaché

Founded: Apr 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The shee race » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Two crossed test tubes boiling over with green clouds forming into a DNA strand above the norns, ettins, grendels and shee shown in spoilers below themselves below which is a cup of tea which below itself has the words "
"I say, old chap, I'm on fire."
"Goodness gracious, I expect that hurts. I'll design a device to pump water from the eastern ocean up to here. You get the kettle on." "Splendid. Sugar, Milk?" writen in a mostly unreadable old-fashond fount. Steampunk gearworkish backround please if you have time.

Some Norns. Just use the brown one with non-curled hair on it's head.

The Ettins. Just get rid of the pink

The Grendel. Use any one of the creatures you like from this phicture

The Shee. Perfect

Thanking you in advance... And apolagiseing for the huge workload...

Jaloria
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Jaloria » Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:55 pm

I would please like a seal for the Jalorian air force. I'd like a 2d fighter jet in the center of the seal, and on the top I would it to say "Jalorian Air Force". thanks for this awesome stuff you do.
Open an embassy in the capital city of Cameron, Jaloria at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=39582&hilit=jaloria

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Garhza wrote:I would like to request a laural around the center of my flag with a crown in the center of it. I would also like the same laural/crown piece on a shield. The laural will be placed behind the shield with the crown at the top. The shield is to have three stripes going diagonal from left to right in the following color pattern - white - red - white. In addition, could you also make the following words go diagonal in each of the stripes. Left most stripe: Pride; Center stripe: Honor, and the far right stripe: Duty. If possible could the words be in the font style vivandi? I thank you in advance for your consideration of my request. - Garhza
Crown - http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4619881/2/istockphoto_4619881-vector-crown-set.jpg - bottom left one.
Laural - http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c3/Laurel_wreath.svg/375px-Laurel_wreath.svg.png
Shield - http://www.iheartvector.com/wp-content/vector/shield-flourish-vector-th.png

Could not find Vivandi font. Assume you meant Vivaldi. Also, did not specify field for shield with stripes, so assumed grey from flag.
Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:50 pm

O Boyce wrote:I was wondering if you could make a seal that has two planets, one larger than the other with a joined atmosphere. Several stars around it. With the phrase Tenn' oio cenelya alassë above the phrase Riamh Nar Dhruid O Spairn Ian. At the very bottom saying in bold, Pokosian Official Communique.
I know alot, but if it could be done, thanks!

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:52 pm

North african empire wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:Make your request here if you want a national or regional seal or a company logo.

A national seal usually includes your flag or elements from it, your national motto and your national animal, but not necessarily. It may also have symbols representing the qualities of your nation or its history, your state religion if you have one and political or economic ties of your nation.

A regional seal may include elements from the founder's flag but not necessarily. What is the nature and purpose of your region?

A company logo may be a symbol or a monogram exemplifying the nature of the company or its products or services. It may include a motto or slogan.

Please think about what you would want in a seal or logo before posting your request. Include links to examples and sources of symbols or other elements with your description. When you do the search for examples and elements and the more clearly you describe what you want, the easier it will be to fill your request and satisfy you sooner.

Thank you.

I would like a national seal with a picture of a Ak on one and a lion on the other and at the bottom of the seal our national motto "All hail President Phillips"

Thank you

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Voltronica wrote:WOuld it be possible to create an alternate still image with the elements from the GIF graphic im currently using but with two eagle heads instead of one...

Individual images too small to make larger. Perhaps this
Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Molkh
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 10, 2010
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Molkh » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:59 pm

O, goody!

May I have a crest upheld by a death stalker? (A death stalker is a kind of scorpion)

Motto=

"Who says we need a national motto?"
Stingingquestions are poison to the mind. Death stalks the answers.

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Here is correspondence
Postby Frenca » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:05 am
Can you make a seal for Frenca? I basically want my flag made into a circular seal but instead put Glorious exactly like this on the top, and Frenca exactly like this on the bottom.
frenca__187737.png

Image removed from Photobucket Sat Mar 13, 2010 = Otkyas_at_Kelmo/Frencaseal.png

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:04 pm
Nov, can you reply to this?
Can you make a seal for Frenca? I basically want my flag made into a circular seal but instead put Glorious exactly like this on the top, and Frenca exactly like this on the bottom, and put two bronze colored jaguar silhouttes on the blue and green, their front paws touching to form an arch.
I know I have posted this, but I think I was forgotten.

Postby Novograd IV » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:09 pm
Frenca wrote:Nov, can you reply to this?
Can you make a seal for Frenca? I basically want my flag made into a circular seal but instead put Glorious exactly like this on the top, and Frenca exactly like this on the bottom, and put two bronze colored jaguar silhouttes on the blue and green, their front paws touching to form an arch.
tbh, i'm just taking up the small projects to give imagey a little less to look at. i'll see what i can do, but GIMP only goes so far :lol:
i SHOULD be able to do it, dimensions please?
i can take dimensions in CM, MM, IN, FT :lol2: and just about any measurement, such is the magic of the image maipulation programs

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:16 pm
Novograd IV wrote:
Frenca wrote:Nov, can you reply to this?

tbh, i'm just taking up the small projects to give imagey a little less to look at. i'll see what i can do, but GIMP only goes so far :lol:
i SHOULD be able to do it, dimensions please?
i can take dimensions in CM, MM, IN, FT :lol2: and just about any measurement, such is the magic of the image maipulation programs

Actually, I want a circle, but make it 8 inches by 8 inches, 4 by 4 inches, and 1 foot by 1 foot. Edit: Add a thick strip on the outer circle, and write Liberte, Unetee, and Jousdice in it. EDIT: Make it exactly how I wrote it, and Uneete is spellled Unetee.

Postby Novograd IV » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:23 pm
i know you want a circle
but GIMP = quadrilateral boundaries.
so with those i can work a circle into it, with transparrent backgrounds to keep it as a circle image for all backings and skins
i'll go by your measurements, but the resizing might end a little dodgey for some of them
just realised you were referring to 3 circles in 1 design, i assume on top of each other.
Last edited by Novograd IV on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:25 pm
Novograd IV wrote:i know you want a circle
so with those i can work a circle into it, with transparrent backgrounds to keep it as a circle image for all backings and skins
i'll go by your measurements, but the resizing might end a little dodgey for some of them
Yeah, by that I meant put the circle inside a square in the sizes 4 by 4 and 8 by 8 inches, and 1 by 1 foot.
Last edited by Frenca on Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:26 pm
just realised you were referring to 3 circles in 1 design, i assume on top of each other.
Yeah, I meant 1 design in 3 different sizes.

Postby Novograd IV » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:44 am
Frenca wrote:
Yeah, I meant 1 design in 3 different sizes.
circles are nigh on impossible to do. give me some time please...

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:54 pm
Frenca wrote:
so with those i can work a circle into it, with transparent backgrounds to keep it as a circle image for all backings and skins
Yeah, by that I meant put the circle inside a square in the sizes 4 by 4 and 8 by 8 inches, and 1 by 1 foot.
"Foot" = 12 inches means ... ?

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:25 am
Imagey Nation wrote:
Frenca wrote:
so with those i can work a circle into it, with transparent backgrounds to keep it as a circle image for all backings and skins
"Foot" = 12 inches means ... ?
Thank you.
Yeah, a 12 by 12 inch square.

Postby Frenca » Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:51 pm
Hello?

Note that 3 days after posting your request, you asked Novograd IV to fulfill it and changed your request. You changed your request twice more, while answering queries from Novograd IV. Your last response was to our query about measurement. Apparently producing three images of such large sizes was too much for Novograd IV.
We have replied, but you asked someone else to make the design.

We had, however, already made the design you originally requested. We have not posted that, since you changed your request specifications when you asked Novograd IV to fulfill it.

Please post again exactly what you would like for an image not larger than 900 x 900 pixels, and we will attempt to provide it or give good reason why we cannot.

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information