NATION

PASSWORD

If you want a seal or logo

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ixzara
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Ixzara » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Can I get an official seal for my country, that uses the two horses on either side of my avatar, with the star in the middle, A circular Emblem around the star with the same color design, and two olive branches on either side sandwiched by the horses and the emblem, with a scroll-like thingy at the bottom that says in latin "Liberty, Justice, Unity". I hope that this is specific enough to design it. You can always telegram me if you have Qs about the design.

BTW: If you need the horses bigger to do the seal, MY NS page has a bigger flag.
Last edited by Ixzara on Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Norstal wrote:
Frisivisia wrote:Fact, the best President in history was white. Fact, that proves white people are better at being president. Duh.

But since we all came from Africa, it's a known fact that the best president is an African.
So we need a white African. And we have Obama! Har har har har.

Economic Left/Right: -7.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.59

Whittoria
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 10, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Whittoria » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Whittoria requests, for its ICAA conferences, two logos.

The First One we'd like to have the words "Big Midwest Conference" written in a style similar to the Big East logo that may incorporate some elements of the C-USA logo. I'd like for it to primarily be green in color (maybe with some contrasting secondary colors? I trust you on that one) and incorporate the shape of a mountain in it somehow.

The second one we'd like to have the words "Little Eight" written to look extremely similar to the Big Ten logo (white letters with a blue background).

Thanks!
Last edited by Whittoria on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I did the football and racing thing. I also was good at writing dumb stuff.

WAC is still going. You should join.

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Can I get my flag but have the bloody handprint inside the outline of a red star.
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

Galsen
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Galsen » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Hi everyone i would like to have two symetric golden dollar signs , and a silver statue of a man in the middle with a white background .
Last edited by Galsen on Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man,
nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine.
John Galt

Blob-land
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Blob-land » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:21 pm

A blob Smoking a cigarrette.... I WANTZ ONE!
RESIST HUMANITY

Myplaceyo wrote:
Blob-land wrote:
Myplaceyo wrote:Remember the Titans...I cry like a man at the end of that one. You know: Man movie crying...where you silently tear up so when your girlfriend goes "are you crying?" you can go "fuck no...now get back in the kitchen!"

AND MAKE ME MY SAMMICH, DAMMIT!

It's like "My pants are on...you're not bringing me food...so why are you even here?"

Stephanie Meyer, war criminal, mauler of Literature, destroyer of hopes and dreams for a better world~The Rich Port

Feazanthia
Minister

Founded: Feb 27, 2004
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Feazanthia » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Tagged for future request.
<Viridia>: Because 'assisting with science' is your code-phrase for 'fucking about like a rampant orangutan being handed the keys to a banana factory'
The Local Cluster - an FT Region

Bavin
Negotiator

Founded: May 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bavin » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Bavin wrote:Since I epicfail at image editing...
http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww61/imperator54/seal1-1.gif
http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww61/imperator54/10544ED14D8C26A536125AA01D77FD71.png
Could I have both of these set to that alpha transparency thing? And could I have the first one made a tad smaller? Thanks for your assistance in advance. Also, could you remove the says-it.com thing while you're at it? Thanks again.

Remember to save as PNG to retain transparency.
Thank you.

Brilliant as usual, but could you make the seal maybe 25% smaller?
The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds.- Carl Sagan

Novograd IV
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Novograd IV » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:38 am

Imagey Nation wrote:
Novograd IV wrote:
"blade" is knife, sword, vegetable chopper, something else?
"green bisecting line" is line bisecting blade?
"scriptoral" does not translate. What is?
"(square background please) background is black with a d/red circle touching the ends" meaning circle touches sides of square or something else?
Please answer all questions.
Thank you.

a sword, symmetrical double edged please.
the line goes through the middle the sword but travels under it
scriptoral as in a kind of decorative banner type (but a clean/agressive style, not a fancy frilly one)
and yes, the circle on the background touches the outside lines of the square, no further in or out please.
layers (1 front - 6 back )
1- sword
3- line, dots (the 6 with the pentagon) and motto
4- pentagon
5- circle
6- square background

Thank you.

<3 thank you thank you thank you thank you thnak you thnak you thank you *carries on for 6 months*
Novan Wiki (under [re]construction)

Economic Left/Right: -9.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.24

http://www.politicaltest.net/test/result/196124/

Major Zod
Civilian

Founded: Mar 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Major Zod » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:34 am

Is it possible to make a flag with a dark background and the House of Zod symbol along with the motto "Kneel Before Zod"?

Symbol is like this: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/small ... symbol.jpg

Batonville
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Batonville » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:06 am

I would like to have a coat of arms.

It needs to be a circle, and in the middle of it there is the crown and 10 circles (also used on my flag) hold by two lyons (their colour is gold). The colours also needs to be the same as my flag.
The motto is: Batonville, Paiaí Nostreaí

Samples:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... omoros.svg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... khstan.svg

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestand:Co ... lgaria.svg

If you can, would you also make a passport for my country. It needs to be royal blue, and the sides are from gold.
In the middle of it I would like to have the coat of arms (that you designed).

Solyhniya
Minister

Founded: Jan 17, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solyhniya » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:05 pm

Greater Rhodes wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:
Greater Rhodes wrote:To: The Free Land of Imagey Nation
Great nation of artists and artisans, skilled workers and creative geniuses, the corporation of Air Rhodes honourably commissions you to create a banner for our company. We would like this banner to read Air Rhodes, and somewhere in a smaller text below, the company's motto "To the Skies". could be placed. To the right of the Air Rhodes text could you also place three bands (much like the one on the Air France logo but three), in a white, red, and white colour scheme.
Other than these stipulations we would implore you to use creative freedom to create a beautiful design which you so evidently possess, as our company has looked upon some of your previous work. Our company desires nothing but the best, and that is what we are confident that you can create.

All the best,

Jérémie Marghessanno,Creative Director
Air Rhodes

Would you like the one you requested three months ago?
Or is motto change important?
Thank you.

Thank you so much this is beautiful, but if you could have the exact same font and everything but with the motto change, that would be just splendid. You must have been told this ad nauseum, but your skill is unmatchable and I believe all of NationStates is indebted to you work.

Seconded. I think I might press for a commendation for Imagey Nation. Not only does he do all this for free and out of the goodness of his heart, but he thanks us afterwards! We should all show our thanks in some way, and I think a commendation would be a great way to do that.
The Democratic Hetmanate of Solynia
Демократичне Гетьманство Солинії
The Pan-Slavic Union State Embassies
Dimoniquid wrote:Dear God, Solyhniya, you kick so much ass!

Skaladora wrote:Christians in general and Catholics in particular should stop giving more weight to the words of random morons, and listen more closely to what the guy they believe to have been the son of God has been saying.

United human countries wrote:Funniest joke is one you don't have to explain.

Unless they don't get it.

New Nicksyllvania - Unjustly Deleted 4/2/11

Greater Rhodes
Senator

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Rhodes » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Solyhniya wrote:
Greater Rhodes wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:
Greater Rhodes wrote:To: The Free Land of Imagey Nation
Great nation of artists and artisans, skilled workers and creative geniuses, the corporation of Air Rhodes honourably commissions you to create a banner for our company. We would like this banner to read Air Rhodes, and somewhere in a smaller text below, the company's motto "To the Skies". could be placed. To the right of the Air Rhodes text could you also place three bands (much like the one on the Air France logo but three), in a white, red, and white colour scheme.
Other than these stipulations we would implore you to use creative freedom to create a beautiful design which you so evidently possess, as our company has looked upon some of your previous work. Our company desires nothing but the best, and that is what we are confident that you can create.

All the best,

Jérémie Marghessanno,Creative Director
Air Rhodes

Would you like the one you requested three months ago?
Or is motto change important?
Thank you.

Thank you so much this is beautiful, but if you could have the exact same font and everything but with the motto change, that would be just splendid. You must have been told this ad nauseum, but your skill is unmatchable and I believe all of NationStates is indebted to you work.

Seconded. I think I might press for a commendation for Imagey Nation. Not only does he do all this for free and out of the goodness of his heart, but he thanks us afterwards! We should all show our thanks in some way, and I think a commendation would be a great way to do that.

I submitted a commendation draft into the Security Council forum yesterday.
Canadian
Political Compass
Member of: RIMT | CI | WA
Dominions: The Rhodian Antilles
New Factbook & Embassy in the Works--Never Forget

The galatic planes
Attaché

Founded: Jan 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The galatic planes » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:41 pm

Thank you but coul the writing be below the logo
Last edited by The galatic planes on Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Close is for horseshoes handgrenades and tactical nuclear weapons"
Defcon[1][2][3][4][5][6][7]
"May the Allied States prevail!"
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, if they get pissed, they'll be a mile away- and barefoot.

Frenca
Minister

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Frenca » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:25 am

Imagey Nation wrote:
Frenca wrote:
Novograd IV wrote:i know you want a circle

but GIMP = quadrilateral boundaries.
so with those i can work a circle into it, with transparent backgrounds to keep it as a circle image for all backings and skins

i'll go by your measurements, but the resizing might end a little dodgey for some of them

Yeah, by that I meant put the circle inside a square in the sizes 4 by 4 and 8 by 8 inches, and 1 by 1 foot.

"Foot" = 12 inches means ... ?
Thank you.

Yeah, a 12 by 12 inch square.
The Great Kingdom of Frenca and the Protectorates of The Kingdom of Auatris, The Kingdom of France-Bourbon, and The Kingdom of France and Bourbon
Factbook 1: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40250 New Factbook!: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=69302
Old Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=37051 Embassies: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44956
My villa. Resting in the archives.
Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

Garhza
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Garhza » Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:03 pm

I would like to request a laural around the center of my flag with a crown in the center of it. I would also like the same laural/crown piece on a shield. The laural will be placed behind the shield with the crown at the top. The shield is to have three stripes going diagonal from left to right in the following color pattern - white - red - white. In addition, could you also make the following words go diagonal in each of the stripes. Left most stripe: Pride; Center stripe: Honor, and the far right stripe: Duty. If possible could the words be in the font style vivandi? I thank you in advance for your consideration of my request. - Garhza

Crown - http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4619881/2/istockphoto_4619881-vector-crown-set.jpg - bottom left one.

Laural - http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c3/Laurel_wreath.svg/375px-Laurel_wreath.svg.png

Shield - http://www.iheartvector.com/wp-content/vector/shield-flourish-vector-th.png

Imagey Nation
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Batonville wrote:I would like to have a coat of arms.
It needs to be a circle, and in the middle of it there is the crown and 10 circles (also used on my flag) hold by two lyons (their colour is gold). The colours also needs to be the same as my flag.
The motto is: Batonville, Paiaí Nostreaí
Samples:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... omoros.svg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... khstan.svg
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bestand:Co ... lgaria.svg
If you can, would you also make a passport for my country. It needs to be royal blue, and the sides are from gold.
In the middle of it I would like to have the coat of arms (that you designed).
THANKS!

Seal
Passport
Thank you.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Juthra wrote:Yes, can I have a space program seal for the Amalgamated States Alliance?
Nothing terribly flashy

Perhaps
Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:16 pm

The New Saltee Islands wrote:
The New Saltee Islands wrote:Can I get a communique letterhead with this coat of arms? And can the address be 1238 Trudeau Blvd. St. Chrsitopher, Great Saltee? Please make sure the name of the nation is the Constitutional Principality of the New Saltee Isles.

Actually scratch that coat of arms i would like for this coat of arms instead?

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:18 pm

Kalasparata wrote:Can I get a symbol for my currency the kalaspi please. It is a lower case k with 2 horrizontal lines on the vertical line which is where the two diagonal lines run.

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:19 pm

African Reich wrote:I would a seal, make it round with an African Elephant colored Grey in the middle, and an iron cross in the middle of the Elephant.

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Blob-land
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Blob-land » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:40 pm

What about my Ciggarette Blob?
RESIST HUMANITY

Myplaceyo wrote:
Blob-land wrote:
Myplaceyo wrote:Remember the Titans...I cry like a man at the end of that one. You know: Man movie crying...where you silently tear up so when your girlfriend goes "are you crying?" you can go "fuck no...now get back in the kitchen!"

AND MAKE ME MY SAMMICH, DAMMIT!

It's like "My pants are on...you're not bringing me food...so why are you even here?"

Stephanie Meyer, war criminal, mauler of Literature, destroyer of hopes and dreams for a better world~The Rich Port

The New Saltee Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Saltee Islands » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:30 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
The New Saltee Islands wrote:
The New Saltee Islands wrote:Can I get a communique letterhead with this coat of arms? And can the address be 1238 Trudeau Blvd. St. Chrsitopher, Great Saltee? Please make sure the name of the nation is the Constitutional Principality of the New Saltee Isles.

Actually scratch that coat of arms i would like for this coat of arms instead?

Thank you.

Can you make that smaller? That is awesome thank you!
Name: Principality of the New Saltee Isles
Form of Government: Parliamentary Monarch
Head of State: Prince Colin Trudeau
Head of Government: Prince Colin Trudeau
Population: 8.5 million
Area: 34,657 sq. mi.
Founding Day: December 12th
Capital City: Centennial Springs
National Anthem: Saltee Freedom
National Personification: The Lady of the Isles, she smiles as she knows the hidden beauty of the Isles and the secrets of the Saltees.

Total Manpower: 425,000
Active: 170,000
Reserves: 255,000
Army: 100,000
Navy and Royal Marines: 250,000
Air Force: 75,000

The New Saltee Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Saltee Islands » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:50 pm

O! Great Imagey, I am in need of your service once more! Can I get a coat of arms made? I would like it to look like this shield and this crown on top. On the Shield I would like for a blue line to go diagonal from the bottom of the left to the top of the right. In the upper part I would like for a lion, like the lion on Spain's coat of arms but flipped the other way and a different color. Thank you.
Name: Principality of the New Saltee Isles
Form of Government: Parliamentary Monarch
Head of State: Prince Colin Trudeau
Head of Government: Prince Colin Trudeau
Population: 8.5 million
Area: 34,657 sq. mi.
Founding Day: December 12th
Capital City: Centennial Springs
National Anthem: Saltee Freedom
National Personification: The Lady of the Isles, she smiles as she knows the hidden beauty of the Isles and the secrets of the Saltees.

Total Manpower: 425,000
Active: 170,000
Reserves: 255,000
Army: 100,000
Navy and Royal Marines: 250,000
Air Force: 75,000

O Boyce
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby O Boyce » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:05 pm

I was wondering if you could make a seal that has two planets, one larger than the other with a joined atmosphere. Several stars around it. With the phrase Tenn' oio cenelya alassë above the phrase Riamh Nar Dhruid O Spairn Ian. At the very bottom saying in bold, Pokosian Official Communique.

I know alot, but if it could be done, thanks!
Proud Barony of the Galactic Empire
FT: Pokosian Commonwealth
MT: Commonwealth of O Boyce
"I got caught making out with a bowl of cherries, by my husband, he is an oninon"
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=43634
FT Factbook

Kalasparata
Senator

Founded: Jan 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalasparata » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:23 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Kalasparata wrote:Can I get a symbol for my currency the kalaspi please. It is a lower case k with 2 horrizontal lines on the vertical line which is where the two diagonal lines run.

Thank you.

Yes Thank You! Thank You! Oh Great Imagey Nation :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Thank You Thank You! Thank You! :) :D :D
No I did not spell jail wrong, "gaol" is the Australian spelling
cityrailsaints on TrainsPlanesNRL
Capital City:Ipsola
Leader: Stelios Cityrailsaints
Religion: Orthodox Christianity
|| Factbook (Wiki) | Flag Meaning | Photobucket
|| cityraildude on YouTube || Embassy | NewsEconomic Calculators: NSEconomy | SunSet
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
98%of teenagers would run to his aid if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 2% moving people out of the way to make sure no one can catch him, copy and paste this into your signature

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information