NATION

PASSWORD

If you want a seal or logo

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The United Communist Solar Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The United Communist Solar Republic » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:35 pm

The United Communist Solar Republic wrote:Can you make a seal from the sun on the flag? Oh, also can you put it in a circle and put my quote somewhere on the circle, along with something like a sword or such? Thanks

P.S. You can include a pony in it if you want :3
http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p62 ... 5bl43d.png

Whatever, I am cancelling my request. My RPing has gone in a different direction then I expected. I might make another request *soon*, so yeah.

Shalum
Minister

Founded: Oct 07, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shalum » Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:56 pm

Can you make a seal for my army? Having a Combat Helmet of to the side on tope of a rifle stuck in the ground and two rifles with bayonets crossed in middle
Conscription is the vitality of a nation, the purification of its morality, and the real foundations of all its habits.

It is better to be a warrior in a garden then to be a gardener in a war.

Ea90
Senator

Founded: Aug 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ea90 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:39 am

Please could you make a coat-of-arms based on my flag (preferably featuring the stag and same colours).

Kings Island
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kings Island » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:24 am

I'm sorry, I expired a little while ago, and my request is incomplete (and not on this list). Here it is:

Hello. I know you're very busy, but can you make me the Danish flag, only with the stripes being a solid, shining silver, the background being pitch black, and a circle of 7 shining gold stars around where the lines intersect. Also, please make the lines intersect further to the left than they do. Please, if you could, make it wavy, like some flags are. Thanks.

Can you please fulfill it? It was way back on pg. 216, and you've helped A LOT of people I'm in front of.
Last edited by Kings Island on Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
5. Normal
4. Tense
-3. Mobilization-
2. Skirmish
1. Total War
0. Apocalypse

Imagey Nation
Senator

Founded: Jun 16, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:12 pm

Postby Steel Confessors » Mon Jun 18, 2012
Hello Imagey. I'd like to get a seal similar to this,
Emblazoned upon the prow was a massive skull. It was human in origin but misshapen and deformed as well as edited in a more mechanical way. A bulbous section of ocular equipment, looking like someone welded together several hundred cameras into a single box was bolted tothe left eye socket. What could be identified as behind the camera-abomination were a set of antenna that melded to the back of the previous monstrosity. In place of a nasal cavity and mouth was a massive rebreather like apparition, bolted to the bleached surface of the skull. tubes from it ran back along the curve of the jaw before suddenly dipping down and off field. Behind the skull and its various augmentations was a field of white and red set in party per saltire.
Its a small segment I used to describe the emblem of the Confessors in a brief Roleplay. If you need any further details about what I really had in mind I'll be happy to answer.
steel_confessors__265182.png

Thank you.
Last edited by Imagey Nation on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God bless you always, all ways,
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:16 pm

CTE replaced by Selzburg
Postby Galonica » Sat Jun 23, 2012
Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby Galonica » Wed Apr 04, 2012
I want something like the Indiana state seal. On the top, I want it to say: Seal of the Confederacy of Galonica. On the bottom, I want the year: 1857.
Thank you in advance.
galonica__179912.jpg
“Denken Sie daran, die Revolution!”
national animal is the stoat
Postby Galonica » Fri Apr 13, 2012
You forgot me.
200px-Indiana-StateSeal.svg.png
There's the state seal.
Also, I want two flags on the outside of it. On the left, the flag of Indiana; on the right, the (current) flag of Galonica.
galonica__179912.jpg
Flag display to fit proper flag protocol.
Galonicaseal.png
Thank you.
I ended up going with this at the end of the day. However, I wanted the flags done differently and I used the wrong style (My bad). That being said, could you make two different seals?
One without the flags.
One with the flags like so.
Panama.jpg
Of course with the Galonican and Indiana flags.

Postby Selzburg » Mon Jul 16, 2012
Galonica wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:Flag display to fit proper flag protocol.
Thank you.
I ended up going with this at the end of the day. However, I wanted the flags done differently and I used the wrong style (My bad). That being said, could you make two different seals?
One without the flags.
This is me. Instead of Galonica, could you put Selzburg there. Thank you.
selzburg__937097.jpg

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

The Russo-American Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Russo-American Republic » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Could you make a seal using my flag as the background with a falcon for the cover, wings spread and holding an olive branch in one talon and a arrow in the other? On the top is the motto "Improve the strong to defend the weak." Thanks
Last edited by The Russo-American Republic on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:26 pm

Postby Ainin » Wed Jun 27, 2012
Hey Imagey. I need a couple more seals.
They should all be based on this one you made for me:
Aininseal.png
1) Seal of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Ainin
Remove the LIBERTY EQUALITY JUSTICE AININ part and replace it with "Republic of Ainin" on top and "Armed Forces" on bottom. Instead of 1 coyote it should be two facing towards each other with a shield between them. Just under that there should be a banner with the words "Defending Freedom" written.
2) Seal of the Congress of Ainin:
Remove the coyote and the flag. Then put a balance (weighing scale) with a quail and parchement (around the same dimentions as a piece of paper) in front of it. On the parchement should be written CONGRESS OF THE REPUBLIC OF AININ
3) Seal of the... nothing.
All I need is for all the lettering, coyote and flag to be gone.
Note: In all three, please keep the stars there.
Thank you!
Postby Ainin » Wed Jun 27, 2012
EDIT: Could they be in the .svg file format? If not, png's fine.
Last edited by Ainin on Tue Jul 03, 2012, edited 1 time in total.

As SVG invalid file type - Photobucket, deliver PNG.
Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Postby Bratoslovoukia » Thu Jul 12, 2012
I need a seal for a fascist, nationalist, imperialist alliance that makes good use of a crown, some kind of weapon, and the colors red and black.
Don't make it look too communist.
Aaland_Islands.png
“Peace through strength, strength through unity.”
national animal is the Mole

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:32 pm

Postby Osea 767 » Mon Jul 16, 2012
Hi again.
A much belated thanks for the items you made me before. There are others now that I wish to have made, if you will oblige me. First, I would like a seal. I would like it to be based of the Byzantine [ur=http://antioligarch.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/byzantineflag.pngl]Double Headed Eagle[/url], yet be combined with Soviet symbology. By this, I mean the addition of a wreath and the replacement of the sceptre with a sickle.
Also, I'd like either a sword and shield symbol or an industrial symbol to be at the centre of the wreath. Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Osea
byzantineflag.png
osea_767__640428.png

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Postby The Jahistic Unified Republic » Tue Jul 31, 2012
Hello, Comrade. I am looking for a Seal to put in the middle of my flag. The Jahistic Hourglass *Seen in my flag* must be in the forefront. The main colors I want are Red and black. Other than that, have at it!!! Also, please TG when done?
the_jahistic_unified_republic__395344.png
“I didn't build this, NS! Somebody else made this happen”
national animal is the Eagle

Postby The Jahistic Unified Republic » Tue Mar 20, 2012
I want a seal representing my countrie's ideals. So the Hourglass on the forefront is needed. Black background. Thats about all that's required.
the_jahistic_unified_republic__8971.jpg
“Equal Oppurtunity, Personal Freedom”
national animal is the Eagle
“The Ultimate Peace is Jahisticism”
the_jahistic_unified_republic__931466.jpg

Delivered for first request.
What is different?
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Postby Mektavia » Wed Aug 01, 2012
I wouldn't mind having a national logo. what I would like most is the flag in the center, with the 5 words of the motto on the 4 corners, with "endure" right above there heads. but if you have something else in mind, I wouldn't object, be creative, have fun with it, that's all I ask
mektavia__432196.jpg
“Serve, honor, duty, protect, Endure.”

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Postby Aleckandor » Thu Aug 02, 2012
I hate to really cram in another order when you have your hands do damn full already but...
MAKETH THIS SHINY AND HAVE A HIGHER RESOLUTION QUALITY. PLUS A SLIGHTLY DARKER RED BACKGROUND. YAH-YAH-YAH, PRETTY PLEASE!?
2e5pite.jpg
THIS ONE, SAME THING, EXCEPT NO CAPTIONS AND SUCH TO EDIT.
242u5bn.jpg
AND FOR THIS LAST ONE, I HUMBLY SUGGESTETH MAKING IT MORE SHINY, MAKE THE LETTER 'A' AND 'Z' MORE CLEARER, PUT A GLINT ON EACH OF THE BLACK STARS, AND...UH...UMMM...WELL, LEMME SEE HOW IT COMES OUT FIRST.
13ym9gl.jpg
Alrighty then, thank you.

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:55 pm

Kings Island wrote:I'm sorry, I expired a little while ago, and my request is incomplete (and not on this list). Here it is:

Hello. I know you're very busy, but can you make me the Danish flag, only with the stripes being a solid, shining silver, the background being pitch black, and a circle of 7 shining gold stars around where the lines intersect. Also, please make the lines intersect further to the left than they do. Please, if you could, make it wavy, like some flags are. Thanks.

Can you please fulfill it? It was way back on pg. 216, and you've helped A LOT of people I'm in front of.

This
Postby Kings Island » Thu Jun 21, 2012
Hello. I know you're very busy, but can you make me the Norse flag, only with the stripes being a solid, shining silver, the background being dark blue, and a circle of 7 shining gold stars around where the lines intersect. Also, please make it wavy, like some flags are. Thanks.
kings_island__622412.jpg
Postby Kings Island » Sat Oct 27, 2012

Requests by nations that CTE removed from list as waste time. Now reinstate with changes noted as you post above.
Requests by nations that CTE and resurrect but do not post are not reinstated.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Sassinia
Senator

Founded: Dec 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sassinia » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:57 pm

I'd like a seal.

It should be a Soviet Emblem (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Embl ... viet_Union) Without the Sickle and World. Instead, it should have a red star (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_star). On the bottom part of the red ribbon thingy it should read:

The United People's Republic of Sassinia
"Viva La Workerés!"

There shouldn't be words on any other part of the ribbon, though.
আমি একজন বাঙালি
No, we aren't the Sassanids nor descendants of them.
..and no, we aren't Muslims, either.
THE KINGDOM OF SASSINIA
Head of State: King Ireni Murd
Capital City: Terz
Population: 7,000,000,000 and counting
RP Military: 31,000,000 active, 34,000,000 reserve
Tech: MT
Map
12 [3] 4 5
Increased readiness

Kaiserholt
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kaiserholt » Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:58 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby Mektavia » Wed Aug 01, 2012
I wouldn't mind having a national logo. what I would like most is the flag in the center, with the 5 words of the motto on the 4 corners, with "endure" right above there heads. but if you have something else in mind, I wouldn't object, be creative, have fun with it, that's all I ask
mektavia__432196.jpg
“Serve, honor, duty, protect, Endure.”

Thank you.

I know this isn't my logo, but I just wanted to complement you on this nonetheless. Don't see Vandread enough :hug:
"Hello, Masaki home. Oh, that sounds like if I were married to the family. How embarrassing. What do you think? Do you think it sounds that way?"

"I have been many things in my life, Mollari. I have been silly. I have been quiet when I should have spoken. I have been foolish. And I have wasted far too much time. But I am still Centauri. And I am not afraid."

"You are elevating futility to a high art. There is nothing you can do to prevent the catharsis of spurious morality."

GSSR
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby GSSR » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Ok, I figured out how to re-phrase my request.

Could you make this: http://www.tridentmilitary.com/World-Mi ... /yu610.jpg
into a 300x300 seal/logo for me?
Member of the Red Star Pact
Defcon: 2
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook broke down. If you are the 2% who would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
if the cat says to himself "HOLY SHIT A RED DOT! I MUST WORSHIP IT!!!", its his own fault
"I bought some dog treats and a litter box yesterday for faggy"
You know who else was a fan of Justin Bieber? Hitler.
Pirate Girl Civil War-lost
New Viet Civil War-Victory
Invasion of Chechaka-Repelled, Victory

Selzburg
Envoy

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Selzburg » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:57 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
CTE replaced by Selzburg
Postby Galonica » Sat Jun 23, 2012
Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby Galonica » Wed Apr 04, 2012
I want something like the Indiana state seal. On the top, I want it to say: Seal of the Confederacy of Galonica. On the bottom, I want the year: 1857.
Thank you in advance.
galonica__179912.jpg
“Denken Sie daran, die Revolution!”
national animal is the stoat
Postby Galonica » Fri Apr 13, 2012
You forgot me.
200px-Indiana-StateSeal.svg.png
There's the state seal.
Also, I want two flags on the outside of it. On the left, the flag of Indiana; on the right, the (current) flag of Galonica.
galonica__179912.jpg
Flag display to fit proper flag protocol.
Galonicaseal.png
Thank you.
One without the flags.
Panama.jpg

Postby Selzburg » Mon Jul 16, 2012
Galonica wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:Flag display to fit proper flag protocol.
Thank you.
One without the flags.
This is me. Instead of Galonica, could you put Selzburg there. Thank you.
selzburg__937097.jpg

Thank you.

Oh my God, I love them both! I'm definitely going with the flags. Now (you're gonna hate me for this, sorry), I've gone back to using Galonica, so if you could switch Selzburg to Galonica, that would make it perfect. If not, I understand completely.
Chairman: Vo Ludwig Arouj I
Chief of Staff: Leo McGarry
Minister of War: Edward Murriets
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Bill Glencoe
Minister of Commerce: Rênn Smithson
Minister of Internal Affairs: Fritz Gαlzburg
Minister of Agriculture: Judah Ben-Hur
Minister of Education: Christopher Hsu
Minister of Industry: Andre Junocev
Attorney General: Atticus Finch
Pro Tempore: Sen. Richard Lugar (R-DF)
Speaker: Rep. Carl Sandburg (S-PL)

Galonica, a temperate paradise and military power.
Hoosier Democrat
Obama-Biden 2012
I am Galonica, and will be addressed as such.

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Postby Kleomentia » Thu Jun 28, 2012
Hey Imagey, im here to bother you with more requests XD. So here's what i want. Take the Eagle from my flag and put it on a shield of this shape:
Kleomentia shield.jpg
I would also want the shield to have Kleomentia's national stripes(black,red,white)(but the eagle will be in front, and the stripes behind it)
Then i want the shield(with the eagle and the stripes on it) to be put over the eagle(so that this eagle is erased and just replaced with the shield) on this CoA:
2dca0zt.png
EDIT: Also, here is the original flag from where the eagle should be taken:
2vmgi03.jpg
I would also like you to make me a more HD version of my current flag. Just take the eagle from the flag i put above and put it on the Kleomentian tri-color(black,red,white). Here comes the HD part, i would like you to keep the shadowy blackness around the eagle if you see it.
Because i haven't quite managed to do that in the white stripe. Thank you in advance.
Last edited by Kleomentia on Fri Jun 29, 2012, edited 1 time in total.
kleomentia__483087.jpg

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Postby Zaras » Tue Jul 24, 2012
I need a seal/coat of arms for a new nation, if there's no problem.
It's supposed to be based on the Taiwanese national emblem, but with a white background instead of a blue one, and with this design for the sun.
WvqhQ.png

Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Imagey Nation
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Imagey Nation » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:24 pm

Selzburg wrote:
Imagey Nation wrote:(Image)
(Image)
Thank you.

Oh my God, I love them both! I'm definitely going with the flags. Now (you're gonna hate me for this, sorry), I've gone back to using Galonica, so if you could switch Selzburg to Galonica, that would make it perfect. If not, I understand completely.

What flag, if different?
If only name change and Galonica CTE how switch?
Plese advise. Thank you.
Otkyas at Kelmo

Zaras
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaras » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:53 pm

Imagey Nation wrote:
Postby Zaras » Tue Jul 24, 2012
I need a seal/coat of arms for a new nation, if there's no problem.
It's supposed to be based on the Taiwanese national emblem, but with a white background instead of a blue one, and with this design for the sun.
WvqhQ.png

Thank you.

Thanks, Imagey! :D
Bythyrona wrote:
Zaras wrote:Democratic People's Republic of Glorious Misty Mountain Hop.
The bat in the middle commemmorates their crushing victory in the bloody Battle of Evermore, where the Communists were saved at the last minute by General "Black Dog" Bonham of the Rock 'n Roll Brigade detonating a levee armed with only four sticks and flooding the enemy encampment. He later retired with honours and went to live in California for the rest of his life before ascending to heaven.

Best post I've seen on NS since I've been here. :clap:
Factbook
RP 1, RP 2, RP 3, RP 4, RP 5
ADS, UDL, GFN member
Political compass (old), Political compass (new)
Bottle, telling it like it is.
Risottia, on lolbertarianism.

Vrewsburg
Civilian

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vrewsburg » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Can you make me a seal that has my motto on the perrimeter and a picture of Jesus in the middle on a cross.

Viktorya
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Viktorya » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:56 pm

Can you make a seal that incorporates this image as the majority of it:

If you could clean up the pixelation around the red dragon that would be great.
Also, if you could have some text arc around the circle, that would be awesome.
Above the circle should read "Imperial Office"
And below the circle should read "Of Foreign Affairs."
Also, if you could make the background match the color of the NS forum backgrounds, that would be great.
Freude, schöner Götterfunken*
Tochter aus Elysium,
Wir betreten feuertrunken,
Himmlische, dein Heiligtum!
Deine Zauber binden wieder
Was die Mode streng geteilt;
Alle Menschen werden Brüder,
Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Selzburg
Envoy

Founded: Jul 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Selzburg » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:44 am

Imagey Nation wrote:
Selzburg wrote:

What flag, if different?
If only name change and Galonica CTE how switch?
Plese advise. Thank you.

I'm going to use the seal with the flags on it, so you only need to edit that one. Change the name (on the seal) from Selzburg to Galonica.
Chairman: Vo Ludwig Arouj I
Chief of Staff: Leo McGarry
Minister of War: Edward Murriets
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Bill Glencoe
Minister of Commerce: Rênn Smithson
Minister of Internal Affairs: Fritz Gαlzburg
Minister of Agriculture: Judah Ben-Hur
Minister of Education: Christopher Hsu
Minister of Industry: Andre Junocev
Attorney General: Atticus Finch
Pro Tempore: Sen. Richard Lugar (R-DF)
Speaker: Rep. Carl Sandburg (S-PL)

Galonica, a temperate paradise and military power.
Hoosier Democrat
Obama-Biden 2012
I am Galonica, and will be addressed as such.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information