NATION

PASSWORD

NS RPing World Map (Inactive)

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Solm
Senator

Founded: Jul 23, 2008
Corporate Bordello

Postby Solm » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:39 pm

For United Gordonopia, Ellorea has got our map all completed. The link to our map is here. I hope you can edit the world map to include Ellorea where Judea used to be.

Retired: ns .hellodot. solm @ gmail .dot. com

United Gordonopia
Senator

Founded: Aug 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:20 pm

Solm wrote:For United Gordonopia, Ellorea has got our map all completed. The link to our map is here. I hope you can edit the world map to include Ellorea where Judea used to be.

Great! I'll make sure it gets into the next update.
If you ever have an RPing question, please TG me about it.
Also Known as Kazmr

Host: Baptism of Fire 51, 53
Third Place: Cup of Harmony 56
Semi-Finalist: World Cup 63

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:14 am

Bump for United Gordonopia, roleplaying and great justice.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

United Gordonopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 pm

The Nationstates World RPing Map

Once again, the World Map has officially been updated. Like last time, there's a fairly big update gap, but we've got a LOT of changes:

• The region of The Dark Lands was added as Irkalla
  • The region of Ixnay was added
  • Xanadou was replaced with Pardes to reflect the migration of the former's MT community
  • Judea was replaced by Ellorea to reflect the transfer of active members from the former to the latter
  • Both the Landmass and the Timezone versions have been updated
  • The region of Tyrrhenia was moved to accommodate The Dark Lands
  • The infobox was moved to the bottom right of the map

Applications for new spots will be accepted, but it will be awhile before I can review them.
Also Known as Kazmr

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Awesome Gord!
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:41 pm

Will you be adding the timezone differences back onto the timezone version? I found it very useful - and I'm sure a few others did, also :3
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

United Gordonopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:40 pm

Kylarnatia wrote:Will you be adding the timezone differences back onto the timezone version? I found it very useful - and I'm sure a few others did, also :3

Oh :blink: My mistake. Unfortunately, I'm out of town. I'll have to do that when I get back to seattle.
Also Known as Kazmr

Of The Arch ilands
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Of The Arch ilands » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:19 am

The Confederacy of the Arch Islands Factbook|Confederacy of the arch Planets Factbook (FT)|Military Factbook (MT)|Arch's Random Species Generator (FT)

Xiscapia wrote:In Soviet Archland, OH SHIT FRANK IS BEHIND YOU!

18:47 Urarailgun In heaven the cooks are Archian, the engineers are Urarailian, the lovers are Delemontian, and the police are Britannian. In hell the cooks are Britannian, the engineers are Delemontian, the lovers are Archian, and the police are Urarailian

Kylarnatia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kylarnatia » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:30 am

United Gordonopia wrote:
Kylarnatia wrote:Will you be adding the timezone differences back onto the timezone version? I found it very useful - and I'm sure a few others did, also :3

Oh :blink: My mistake. Unfortunately, I'm out of town. I'll have to do that when I get back to seattle.

Take your time ;)
The Ancient Empire of Kylarnatia // Imperium Antiquum Kylarnatiae
Lord of Gholgoth | Factbook (Work in Progress) | Embassy & Consulate Programme
I write mostly in PMT-FaNT, and I enjoy worldbuilding and storytelling. Any questions? Ask away!
NationState's friendly neighbourhood Egyptologist
Come one, come all to my Trading Card Bazaar!
"Kylarnatia is a rare Nile platypus." - Kyrusia

-West
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby -West » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:46 pm

For new gondoponia, Tetrakon has gone through swift changes, so if it's not too much to ask for, would it be okay for you to change such?
here goes: http://i.imgur.com/NtPBW.png
Last edited by -West on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Frossenjord Region CBAVA
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 20, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Frossenjord Region CBAVA » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:11 pm

REPOST
Region Name: Frossenjord
URL of Region: http://www.nationstates.net/region=frossenjord
URL of Map: http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/682/newfjmap.png
Scale of Map: 20km/pixel
Requested Location: West of Gholgoth, Northwest of Ellorea/Judea
Brief Summary of Why This Region Should Be Included: Frossenjord is a major component in the NS RPing World already since several nation-states maintain colonies in the region and four nations currently call the region home. There is a lot of significant history developed within the region as well a cultural and geo-political backgrounds. The region is relevant and will be relevant to countless RPs over the course of its existence. The region itself is formally new, but it already shows signs of a growing and vibrant, diverse community. When the region opens it doors to official applicants, a place on the world map will cement its place in the IC NSWorld as well as providing some form of credibility.

Crontor
Minister

Founded: Jun 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Crontor » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:22 pm

See update.
Last edited by Crontor on Sun May 06, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:54 pm

I would like to offer my formal support for the inclusion of Sondria amongst the rank of Gholgoth, Greater Dienstad, Tetrakon and the other active roleplaying regions within the NationStates Roleplaying Map.
Last edited by Yohannes on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Milograd
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Milograd » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Crontor wrote:Region Name: Sondria
URL of Region: Sondria
URL of Map: Regional Map
Scale of Map: 25 km per Pixel
Requested Location: Ice Caps are preferrable, but our ice caps can be removed if such spaces are not available.
Brief Summary of Why This Region Should Be Included:

Sondria is a vibrant and lively region, founded out of the ashes of the failing region of Guanxi. While not the most well known or powerful regions in the world today, Sondria has managed to put its best foot forward and become much more actively involved with the rping community, and we continue to expand and forge new relations with other nations outside of our region.

Several nations are apart of international treaties or commonwealths, and Sondria wishes to expand this committment to other regions. Sondria is also ever growing, and we intend to make a major splash in II once we begin comprehensive recruiting campaigns following the conclusion of our current region wide rp. Essentially, Sondria is a dedicated and relatively known community of veteran and new nations looking to expand their relations with the rest of the II world, and we believe that placement on the NS World Rping Map will help us in this effort.

Sondria should remove the plagiarized islands and landmasses from that map - I recognize a fair amount of those islands from Haven's map. In the event that such is done, however, I'm in favor of the region being added to the map.
Retired

Gerrivica
Political Columnist

Founded: May 03, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Gerrivica » Sun May 06, 2012 3:06 pm

I'm accommodating this map in relation to removing the previous map for Sondria as both members (Aquilinia and Crontor) have support for this map:

New Entry:
URL of Region: Sondria
URL of Map: Regional Map
Scale of Map: 1 pixel = 20 Kilometres sq.
Requested Location: Area could be placed within either the North or the South Poles
Brief Summary of Why This Region Should Be Included:

Sondria is a vibrant and lively region, founded out of the ashes of the failing region of Guanxi. While not the most well known or powerful regions in the world today, Sondria has managed to put its best foot forward and become much more actively involved with the rping community, and we continue to expand and forge new relations with other nations outside of our region.

Several nations are apart of international treaties or commonwealths, and Sondria wishes to expand this committment to other regions. Sondria is also ever growing, and we intend to make a major splash in II once we begin comprehensive recruiting campaigns following the conclusion of our current region wide rp. Essentially, Sondria is a dedicated and relatively known community of veteran and new nations looking to expand their relations with the rest of the II world, and we believe that placement on the NS World Rping Map will help us in this effort.
Last edited by Gerrivica on Thu May 10, 2012 6:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Emperor Pudu
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Emperor Pudu » Tue May 15, 2012 11:43 am

Some kind of index linking between this and Jenrak's "The Regions of International Incidents" for those regions who are in both (like Irkalla XD) would be neat and a good way for people looking at the map to get more information quickly.

Whairtia
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Whairtia » Fri May 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Region Name: New Dinosaurtopia
URL of Region: http://www.nationstates.net/region=new_dinosaurtopia
URL of Map: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-NU-P ... 235994.jpg

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q60 ... helita.png
and mine which has not been added yet but is my part (the map care taker is barely on :evil:)
Scale of Map: the mainland is as big as Pangaea the super continent, mine varies, it is either a bit larger than Russia, or as big as Pangaea (if NS World RP) so in this case two different islands of similar size, I will be back to add the rest of New Dinosaurtopia that i will add if Saur gives me permission.
Requested Location: somewhere with enough room and would seem best for the regions tropical theme (though i am multiple environment themed)
Brief Summary of Why This Region Should Be Included: New Dinosaurtopia is a growing region that is starting to finally get together and role play in a good way now, it has many new members that have a lot of potential and have two experienced members that I can recall (Saurisa year round, me mostly during the summer when school is not a worry.)

It also features nations like Black Mane, Kharcha chaos raptor, Bajireyn, and many more promising members and it usually keeps on growing.
What it is like to step foot on Whairtian soil

If anyone is willing to make me a flag (Because I need one :|) Telegram me :)

Dukopolious
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Thu May 24, 2012 4:28 pm

You may want to update Tetrakon.

New Map
Mallorea and Riva should resign

United Gordonopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Thu May 24, 2012 5:50 pm

Yeah, I've been waiting for their cartographer to Tg me the official version of the map, as he told me awhile ago that he'd get it to me.
Also Known as Kazmr

Dukopolious
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Thu May 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Jen updates the maps, although others assist. Jung helps with landmasses and such. If you'd like, I'll post updated versions of the maps of Tetrakon here.
Mallorea and Riva should resign

United Gordonopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Thu May 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Dukopolious wrote:Jen updates the maps, although others assist. Jung helps with landmasses and such. If you'd like, I'll post updated versions of the maps of Tetrakon here.

Don't worry, I won't have any trouble getting them myself.
Also Known as Kazmr

United Gordonopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Sun May 27, 2012 10:46 am

I will attempt to get a new update up this weekend. Be sure to get in applications by then.
Also Known as Kazmr

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yohannes » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:44 am

United Gordonopia, I think we will need to do something with the Pardes section, especially since you're going to update it. We might need to talk to Yanitaria as he is the administrator of Pardes it seems, to see if the new Pardes is still interested to be in the map. Furthermore, the other half of the old Pardes community which is now its own community, might want to be informed of this as well, to see their opinion.

Just an up-to-date information, Gord. :p
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

United Gordonopia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby United Gordonopia » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:20 am

Yohannes wrote:United Gordonopia, I think we will need to do something with the Pardes section, especially since you're going to update it. We might need to talk to Yanitaria as he is the administrator of Pardes it seems, to see if the new Pardes is still interested to be in the map. Furthermore, the other half of the old Pardes community which is now its own community, might want to be informed of this as well, to see their opinion.

Just an up-to-date information, Gord. :p

Yes, I had a few file issues on the update (still coming) and I talked to Yani already.
Also Known as Kazmr

Tergnitz
Senator

Founded: Nov 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Tergnitz » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:36 am

Just because regions were on the map before; that shouldn't mean that they have an auto-in to the map when they reform as a new region. I think requiring every region to submit an application is a good way to provide a level playing field. However, that is just my opinion; and I'll defer to your judgement as chief admin of the map UG.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information