NATION

PASSWORD

Mokastana Embassy Exchange V.2

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Delmonte
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Delmonte » Sun May 21, 2017 7:02 pm

Full nation Name: The Most Serene Republic and Grand City of Delmonte
Head(s) of state: Cesare Di Canossa, Il Serenissimo, Doge of the Most Serene Republic
Current Alliances/Agreements: Allied to the Empire of the Batorys
Ambassador(family): Adalberto Rivolinni
Embassy Staff: 3
Security Staff: 1
Weapons: Standard small arms.
Vehicles: 1 town car, 1 van.

We do not foresee a need for intelligence officers or anything like that. This will be a small embassy.
[15:35] <Tag> I have a big, heavy sealed box that I have no idea what is in side of it.
[15:35] <Tag> I can only presume it is treasure.
The Batorys wrote:The Delmontese like money, yeah, but they also like to throw down.

<Delmonte> I don't mean literally kill their family. I mean kill their metaphorical family.
<Delmonte> Metaphorically kill their metaphorical family.
Code: Select all
 [b][color=#0000FF][background=red]United in Opposition to [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=303025]Liberate Haven[/url][/background][/color][/b]
[color=#FF0000][b]Mallorea and Riva should [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=303090]resign[/url][/b][/color]

The man from Delmonte says yes.

Kannadrickenium
Diplomat

Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:04 pm

Full nation Name: Kannadrickenium
Head(s) of state: Anna Kendrick
Current Alliances/Agreements: None
Ambassador(family): Jessica Stanley
Embassy Staff: 17
Security Staff: 2
Weapons: 2 Pistols
Vehicles: 2 Priuses

Kaiserholt
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kaiserholt » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:58 am

Full nation Name: The Most Serene Republic of Kaiserholt
Head(s) of state:Censor ad Perpetuum Elena Lampronius
Current Alliances/Agreements: Currently a member of the Land of Kings and Emperors
Ambassador(family): Sertor of the Gens Gallerius
Embassy Staff: Forty-five staff, three intelligence staff included
Security Staff: Nine security (1 Decanus, 8 Milites)
Weapons: Pistols of 9mm calibre, assigned to Security staff. Special request attached.
Vehicles: One limousine, four Humvees.

Do you know of the Fegosian Union, and if not would you like to: No and yes.

What interests do you have in Mokastana, be they diplomatic/defense/commercial: Diplomatic and commercial.

Special request: Is there any way for an incapacitating agent like nitrous oxide (dentist laughing gas) to be pumped into our offices in the event of an incident? We are willing to give control of such deployment decisions to the Mokastana hosts.
"Hello, Masaki home. Oh, that sounds like if I were married to the family. How embarrassing. What do you think? Do you think it sounds that way?"

"I have been many things in my life, Mollari. I have been silly. I have been quiet when I should have spoken. I have been foolish. And I have wasted far too much time. But I am still Centauri. And I am not afraid."

"You are elevating futility to a high art. There is nothing you can do to prevent the catharsis of spurious morality."

Previous

Return to Factbooks and National Information