NATION

PASSWORD

Windican Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Windican Embassy Program

Postby Windica » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:27 am

The Holy Empire of Windica has recently opened up the Embassy Exchange Program. This will enable other countries to have diplomatic relations with the Windican Empire. Please fill up the following fields:

GOVERNMENT INFO
Full name of Country:
Name of Ruler, with titles:
Type of Government:
Capital:
Population:

AMBASSADORIAL INFO
Name of Ambassador to the Windican Empire:
Family:
Name of Ambassador to the Windican Antilles:
Family:
Name of Ambassador to the Windican India:
Family:
EMBASSY INFO
Embassy Location in the Empire:
Embassy Staff:
Consul Location in the Antilles:
Embassy Staff:
Consul Location in the India:
Embassy Staff:

GUARD INFO
Security Guards:
Weapons:
Vehicles (not more than 3):

MISCELLANOUS INFO
Special requests:
Medical needs:

The city list is below.
Windican Empire-15 per city







No nations yet

Windican India-25 nations per city




Windican Antilles-40 nations per city



No nations yet

We invite all nations to participate in this program. Thank you for your time. If the opportunity presents itself, we will be expanding the program to other cities.
With best regards,
The Office of the Ambassador-General of the Holy Empire of Windica
Last edited by Windica on Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 26 times in total.
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:00 am

bump.
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:55 am

bump. nobody's replying.
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:59 am

bump. AGAIN.
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:55 am

bumpity bump.
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Free Hawaii
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 102
Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Hawaii » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:03 am

Image

GOVERNMENT INFO
Full name of Country: Republic of Free Hawaii
Name of Ruler, with titles: President Charles Ha'anapalla
Type of Government: Republic
Capital: Iolani
Population: 24,896,000(Official) (NS- 960million)

AMBASSADORIAL INFO
Name of Ambassador to the Windican Empire: Kawikani Evans
Name of Consul to Windican India: Adam Ho'ola'i
Name of Consul to Windican Antilles: Quiana Makala

EMBASSY INFO
Embassy to the Windican Empire: 30 personnel (Political, Cultural, Administrative, Military, Trade Attaches + staff)
Consul to Windican India: 12 Personnel (Consul + staff)
Consul to Windican Antilles: 12 Personnel (Consul + staff)
Architecture for embassies: TBD

GUARD INFO
Security Guards: 26 (3 Officers, 5 NCO, 18 Other Ranks)
Weapons: Ceremonial Swords and Halberds, Tasers
Vehicles (not more than 3): 3 Sedans to be procurred locally, with a request for 6 more. We want our staff to have vehicles available and not to be forced to resort to taxis and buses for their transportation needs.

MISCELLANOUS INFO
Special requests: (see vehicles above)
Medical needs: none at this time.
Last edited by Free Hawaii on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We're about as similar as two completely dissimilar things in a pod."
Factbook and Embassies

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:11 am

Free Hawaii wrote:Image

GOVERNMENT INFO
Full name of Country: Republic of Free Hawaii
Name of Ruler, with titles: President Charles Ha'anapalla
Type of Government: Republic
Capital: Iolani
Population: 24,896,000(Official) (NS- 960million)

AMBASSADORIAL INFO
Name of Ambassador to the Windican Empire: Kawikani Evans
Name of Consul to Windican India: Adam Ho'ola'i
Name of Consul to Windican Antilles: Quiana Makala

EMBASSY INFO
Embassy to the Windican Empire: 30 personnel (Political, Cultural, Administrative, Military, Trade Attaches + staff)
Consul to Windican India: 12 Personnel (Consul + staff)
Consul to Windican Antilles: 12 Personnel (Consul + staff)
Architecture for embassies: TBD

GUARD INFO
Security Guards: 26 (3 Officers, 5 NCO, 18 Other Ranks)
Weapons: Ceremonial Swords and Halberds, Tasers
Vehicles (not more than 3): 3 Sedans to be procurred locally, with a request for 6 more. We want our staff to have vehicles available and not to be forced to resort to taxis and buses for their transportation needs.

MISCELLANOUS INFO
Special requests: (see vehicles above)
Medical needs: none at this time.


Welcome to the Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica. Unfortunately, since you haven't specified an architectural stlye, we will have to make a makeshift consulate for you until we get that information. Also, we need to know where we will build. Please put that information in the embassy info. Thank you.

Office of the Ambassador-General of the Holy Empire of Windica.
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:56 am

bump
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:01 pm

bump
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Nazi Centauri
Minister
 
Posts: 2762
Founded: Nov 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Centauri » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Image

GOVERNMENT INFO
Full name of Country:The Federal Republic of Nazi Centauri
Name of Ruler, with titles:The Fuhrer Erwin Rommel
Type of Government:National Socialist-Nazi
Capital:Wolfenstein City
Population:315,654,228 million

AMBASSADORIAL INFO
Name of Ambassador to the Windican Empire:Heinrich Foch
Family:None

EMBASSY INFO
Embassy Location:Singapore,Malaysia
Embassy Staff:20

GUARD INFO
Security Guards:20
Weapons:20 Hans Kruger GMT Pistol,20 Hans Kruger G-8 Assault Rifle,20 Hans Kruger XM8 Taser and 20 Hans Kruger Stun Batton
Vehicles (not more than 3):One Mercedez Benz E-Class and Two Armoured Land Rover Freelander

MISCELLANOUS INFO
Special requests:Fresh foods(vege,meat,bread and seafood) to be delivered daily and 24/7 satelitte tv and internet
Medical needs:None
Main Investor Of Yohannische Borse
Tracker:- Nazi Centauri's Tracker
The German Confederation of Nazi Centauri
Factbook|Embassy|Wikistates|Kaiser Friedrich Maximillan International Airport|The German Confederation of Nazi Centauri Official Seal| Map

Nation Leaders

First-In-Command-Current Head of State and Government:-His Majesty,Kaiser Friedrich Georg Maximillan Von Hohenzollern
Second-In-Command-Current :-His Royal Highness,Reichkanzler Martin Eduard Ferdinard Von Hohenzollern


Alliances
Member of IOG|Member of Fascists/National Socialists/Nazis Alliance| International Police

Companies
Centurion Muske


DEFCON LEVEL
DEFCON [1][2][3][4][5]-At War

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:48 am

Nazi Centauri wrote:Image

GOVERNMENT INFO
Full name of Country:The Federal Republic of Nazi Centauri
Name of Ruler, with titles:The Fuhrer Erwin Rommel
Type of Government:National Socialist-Nazi
Capital:Wolfenstein City
Population:315,654,228 million

AMBASSADORIAL INFO
Name of Ambassador to the Windican Empire:Heinrich Foch
Family:None

EMBASSY INFO
Embassy Location:Singapore,Malaysia
Embassy Staff:20

GUARD INFO
Security Guards:20
Weapons:20 Hans Kruger GMT Pistol,20 Hans Kruger G-8 Assault Rifle,20 Hans Kruger XM8 Taser and 20 Hans Kruger Stun Batton
Vehicles (not more than 3):One Mercedez Benz E-Class and Two Armoured Land Rover Freelander

MISCELLANOUS INFO
Special requests:Fresh foods(vege,meat,bread and seafood) to be delivered daily and 24/7 satelitte tv and internet
Medical needs:None


Approved. Welcome to the Windican Empire. We will be building your embassy ASAP, and rest assured our friendship shall last a long time.
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:24 pm

bump
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Daviis
Envoy
 
Posts: 344
Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Daviis » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:33 pm

The Republic of Daviis would like to increase diplomatic relations with Windicia,

GOVERNMENT INFO
Full name of Country: The Republic of Daviis
Name of Ruler, with titles: Emperor Vetra III
Type of Government: Iron Fisted Consumerists
Capital: Dome
Population: 453,000,000

AMBASSADORIAL INFO
Name of Ambassador to the Windican Empire: Nikolai Tarres
Family: Wife and 2 children both young.

EMBASSY INFO
Embassy Location: Chronoa, Chronoa Administrative Province
Embassy Staff: 50 Total Diplomats, Advisors, Secretaries etc. (Including Guards)

GUARD INFO
Security Guards: 10
Weapons: AK-47s and Shotguns 1 per person for self defense.
Vehicles (not more than 3): 2 Locally Proccurred Cars, 1 Helicopter

MISCELLANOUS INFO
Special requests: We would like you to set up an embassy in Daviis and possibly trade with us.
Medical needs: None which we can't deal with ourselves.
Last edited by Daviis on Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Groko
Minister
 
Posts: 2475
Founded: Jul 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Groko » Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:47 pm

GOVERNMENT INFO
Full name of Country: The United Kingdom of Groko
Name of Ruler, with titles: Prime Minister Duncan
Type of Government: Parliamentary Democracy
Capital: Old Haven
Population: Over 1.066 billion

AMBASSADORIAL INFO
Name of Ambassador to the Windican Empire: Braker Grenflod
Family: One wife, 1 four year old child

EMBASSY INFO
Embassy Location: Where ever you capital is. Or whatever city is closest.
Embassy Staff: 50

GUARD INFO
Security Guards: 45
Weapons: 20 FN Five Sevens, 60 Heckler and Koch MP7s
Vehicles (not more than 3): 3 Government Edition BMW Series Wagons

MISCELLANOUS INFO
Special requests: 2 V-22 Opsrey Helicopters, Diplomatic Pouch, Diplomatic Immunity for staff, Green Roof, that the building be 100% Solar-Power and/or wind powered and if you haven't set up a embassy in Groko ( I think you have), set one up.
Medical needs: N/A

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Daviis wrote:The Republic of Daviis would like to increase diplomatic relations with Windicia,

GOVERNMENT INFO
Full name of Country: The Republic of Daviis
Name of Ruler, with titles: Emperor Vetra III
Type of Government: Iron Fisted Consumerists
Capital: Dome
Population: 453,000,000

AMBASSADORIAL INFO
Name of Ambassador to the Windican Empire: Nikolai Tarres
Family: Wife and 2 children both young.

EMBASSY INFO
Embassy Location: Chronoa, Chronoa Administrative Province
Embassy Staff: 50 Total Diplomats, Advisors, Secretaries etc. (Including Guards)

GUARD INFO
Security Guards: 10
Weapons: AK-47s and Shotguns 1 per person for self defense.
Vehicles (not more than 3): 2 Locally Proccurred Cars, 1 Helicopter

MISCELLANOUS INFO
Special requests: We would like you to set up an embassy in Daviis and possibly trade with us.
Medical needs: None which we can't deal with ourselves.


Approved. Welcome to the Windican Empire. We will be building your embassy ASAP, and rest assured our friendship shall last a long time.

OOC: Where's your embassy topic?
Last edited by Windica on Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Groko wrote:GOVERNMENT INFO
Full name of Country: The United Kingdom of Groko
Name of Ruler, with titles: Prime Minister Duncan
Type of Government: Parliamentary Democracy
Capital: Old Haven
Population: Over 1.066 billion

AMBASSADORIAL INFO
Name of Ambassador to the Windican Empire: Braker Grenflod
Family: One wife, 1 four year old child

EMBASSY INFO
Embassy Location: Where ever you capital is. Or whatever city is closest.
Embassy Staff: 50

GUARD INFO
Security Guards: 45
Weapons: 20 FN Five Sevens, 60 Heckler and Koch MP7s
Vehicles (not more than 3): 3 Government Edition BMW Series Wagons

MISCELLANOUS INFO
Special requests: 2 V-22 Opsrey Helicopters, Diplomatic Pouch, Diplomatic Immunity for staff, Green Roof, that the building be 100% Solar-Power and/or wind powered and if you haven't set up a embassy in Groko ( I think you have), set one up.
Medical needs: N/A


Our capital is Chronoa.
Approved. Welcome to the Windican Empire. We will be building your embassy ASAP, and rest assured our friendship shall last a long time.
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:54 pm

bump
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:49 am

bumpity bump
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:28 am

bump(again)
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:59 am

bump
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Arumdaum
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 23910
Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arumdaum » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:05 am

GOVERNMENT INFO
Full name of Country: The Beautiful Republic of Arumdaum
Name of Ruler, with titles: President Kim Jae-sop
Type of Government: Communist
Capital: Sarang and Kyoshin
Population: 523 million

AMBASSADORIAL INFO
Name of Ambassador to the Windican Empire: Kobayashi Akahana
Family: None, she is also single.

EMBASSY INFO
Embassy Location: Tokyo, Japan
Embassy Staff: 25

GUARD INFO
Security Guards: 5
Weapons: Fists and feet
Vehicles (not more than 3): 2

MISCELLANOUS INFO
Special requests: None.
Medical needs: None.
JOIN TIANDI 天地 ALT-HIST MT RP REGION WITH EXCEPTIONAL
APP NOW

User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:08 am

Arumdaum wrote:GOVERNMENT INFO
Full name of Country: The Beautiful Republic of Arumdaum
Name of Ruler, with titles: President Kim Jae-sop
Type of Government: Communist
Capital: Sarang and Kyoshin
Population: 523 million

AMBASSADORIAL INFO
Name of Ambassador to the Windican Empire: Kobayashi Akahana
Family: None, she is also single.

EMBASSY INFO
Embassy Location: Tokyo, Japan
Embassy Staff: 25

GUARD INFO
Security Guards: 5
Weapons: Fists and feet
Vehicles (not more than 3): 2

MISCELLANOUS INFO
Special requests: None.
Medical needs: None.


Approved. Welcome to the Windican Empire. We will be building your embassy ASAP, and rest assured our friendship shall last a long time.
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Daliusia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 64
Founded: Sep 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Daliusia » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:35 am

GOVERNMENT INFO
Full name of Country: Principality of Daliuisia
Name of Ruler, with titles: His Highness Prince Jullian VI of Daliusia, Protector of the Patram Isles (Figurehead Monarch) The Right Honourable William Harlos, Chancellor of Daliusia (Head of Government)
Type of Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Capital: Terichton
Population: 945 Million

AMBASSADORIAL INFO
Name of Ambassador to the Windican Empire: Her Lady, Katarin Holos, Baroness Murdeck
Family: 1 Husband, Stephan Harlos, Baron Holos 1 Daughter, 2 Sons
Name of Consul to Windican India: Francis Londi
Family: 1 Son
Name of Consul to Windican Antilles: Elizibetha Glard
Family: 1 Husband, 2 Daughters

EMBASSY INFO
Embassy Location: Chronoa, Chronoa
Consulate to Windican India Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Consulate to Windican Antilles Location: Port-of-Spain, Windican Antilles
Embassy Staff: 24: Ambassador,Chief Aide to the Ambassador, Attaches for Culture and Arts, the Media and the Press, Defence, the Economy and Industry, Science and Agriculture, Commisioner from the Petram Isles, 6 Secretaries, 9 Service Staff (Cooks, Cleaning Staff, General Assistants)
Consulate to Windican India: 8: Consul and Staff
Consulate to Windican Antilles Staff: 8: Consul and Staff

GUARD INFO
Security Guards: 7
Weapons: Pistols, Ceromonial Swords
Vehicles (not more than 3): 3 Cars

MISCELLANOUS INFO
Special requests: That there be a parade in Chronoa to welcome Her Lady, the Ambassador into the city and as a symbol of friendship between our two nations.
Medical needs: None
Last edited by Daliusia on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paca ent Enski- Peace & Unity
Factbook
Embassy Program

President: His Excellency Karlo Frendes
Chancellor: The Right Honourable William Harlos (Social Democratic Party)
Protectorate: The Patram Isles


User avatar
Windica
Diplomat
 
Posts: 580
Founded: Aug 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Windica » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:38 am

Daliusia wrote:GOVERNMENT INFO
Full name of Country: Principality of Daliuisia
Name of Ruler, with titles: His Highness Prince Jullian VI of Daliusia, Protector of the Patram Isles (Figurehead Monarch) The Right Honourable William Harlos, Chancellor of Daliusia (Head of Government)
Type of Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Capital: Terichton
Population: 945 Million

AMBASSADORIAL INFO
Name of Ambassador to the Windican Empire: Her Lady, Katarin Holos, Baroness Murdeck
Family: 1 Husband, Stephan Harlos, Baron Holos 1 Daughter, 2 Sons
Name of Consul to Windican India: Francis Londi
Family: 1 Son
Name of Consul to Windican Antilles: Elizibetha Glard
Family: 1 Husband, 2 Daughters

EMBASSY INFO
Embassy Location: Chronoa, Chronoa
Consulate to Windican India Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Consulate to Windican Antilles Location: Port-of-Spain, Windican Antilles
Embassy Staff: 24: Ambassador,Chief Aide to the Ambassador, Attaches for Culture and Arts, the Media and the Press, Defence, the Economy and Industry, Science and Agriculture, Commisioner from the Petram Isles, 6 Secretaries, 9 Service Staff (Cooks, Cleaning Staff, General Assistants)
Consulate to Windican India: 8: Consul and Staff
Consulate to Windican Antilles Staff: 8: Consul and Staff

GUARD INFO
Security Guards: 7
Weapons: Pistols, Ceromonial Swords
Vehicles (not more than 3): 3 Cars

MISCELLANOUS INFO
Special requests: That there be a parade in Chronoa to welcome Her Lady, the Ambassador into the city and as a symbol of friendship between our two nations.
Medical needs: None


Approved. Welcome to the Windican Empire. We will be building your embassy ASAP, and rest assured our friendship shall last a long time.
The Far-Reaching Holy Empire of Windica
Cartographer General of Absolution
Factbook-My Political Compass
Overseas Territories(MT)
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican Antilles
Imperial Autonomous Domain of Windican India
Autonomous Facilities of the Empire
The International University of Windica Academia
The Corporate Republic of Windica Corporation

User avatar
Abanhfleft
Minister
 
Posts: 2062
Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:17 am

GOVERNMENT INFO
Full name of Country: The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Name of Ruler, with titles: President Makhdoum Be
Type of Government: Democratic multiparty state
Capital: Riuwiee
Population: 2.6 billion

AMBASSADORIAL INFO
Name of Ambassador to the Windican Empire: Pedrico Perez
Family: N/A

EMBASSY INFO
Embassy Location: Cagayan de Oro
Embassy Staff: 30

GUARD INFO
Security Guards: 10
Weapons: Tokarev TT-33 pistols
Vehicles (not more than 3): 3 Ford Crown Victoria

MISCELLANOUS INFO
Special requests: Permission to set up a rezidentura. A rezidentura is a legal spy establishment. The rezident and his staff cannot be arrested for espionage unless the persons involved in the arrest have evidence of espionage within your nation. Nevertheless, the accused individual must be allowed to return to his home country.
Medical needs: Mr. Perez is diabetic. He requires insulin shots every day.
Last edited by Abanhfleft on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gurgen, Seanesia, The Land of the Ephyral

Advertisement

Remove ads

cron