NATION

PASSWORD

How did you nation rise?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Cameroi
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 24, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Cameroi » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:40 am

from the notably wet ashes of carlemnaria. after the 'biker gangs' killed each other off.
truth isn't what i say. isn't what you say. isn't what anybody says. truth is what is there, when no one is saying anything.

"economic freedom" is "the cake"
=^^=
.../\...

Cirona
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Cirona » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:06 am

Pfft. It was found when the Absoluta Maestro was born. Magic?

Greater Beggnig
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Beggnig » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:47 am

Our nation was formed in a valiant uprising against the occupying Soviet forces! The flag of our region is an overturned Russian tricolor for a reason!
"I'm not a dictator. It's just that I have a grumpy face."
-Augusto Pinochet

Tigeria
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tigeria » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:24 am

Our entire planet went to nuclear war, our God was, to say he was displeased, angry, wanting to demonize us is an understatement, he sped up time on our planet, letting the nuclear holocaust happen, when the world could hold life again, he formed a city called Ámrícá, and from there he claimed us and two other cities, the United (city) States of Tigeria. The people nominated and elected him as our first President unanimously.
The planet Trae is an ancient land with a sordid history of globalization, war, kings, and gods. We currently boast 8 Billion in total population with a fair government under checks and balances and a separation of powers.

The current year is 2,017 Post-Omega

Previous

Return to Factbooks and National Information