NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy Programme of H-Alba || Reopened

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
H-Alba
Minister
 
Posts: 2625
Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy Programme of H-Alba || Reopened

Postby H-Alba » Sun May 29, 2011 3:20 pm

Image


After being closed in early 2011 due to political dissent, the Embassy Programme is being reopened. The Ministry of External Relations of The Green Republic of H-Alba (MERGROH) has been reestablished as the Office of Foreign Relations of H-Alba (OFRH).

With the election of Prime Minister Eoghann MacEannruig, and the subsequent policies passed throughout the course of the year, H-Alba has returned to a state of peace and tranquility. Due to some changes in H-Albannach law, the application has been altered slightly. Nations with pre-existing applications do not have to resubmit an application.

The OFRH does reserve the right to deny applications for any of the following reasons:
I) Incomplete completion of the Application
II) The GRH and your nation disagree politically, and have had conflict in the past.
III) Unsure of motives behind the embassy exchange
IV) If the Office does not feel that the embassy will bring the two nations closer.
If your nation's application has been denied you may request further explanation for the denial. The OFRH will promptly explain its decision further. If you feel the denial is a mistake, you may attempt to have your nation's application reevaluated.

All embassies will be located on New High Street, in Environmentally-Friendly buildings.

National Information
• Official Name of Nation:
• Government Type:
• Government ideology/ideologies:
• Head of State:
• Head of Government:
• Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivalent:
• Stance on war:
• Stance on grassroots democracy:
• Stance on personal liberty and civil rights:
• Stance on political liberty and political rights:
• Stance on Green Economies and Green Politics:

Diplomatic Information
• Ambassador's Name and Title:
• Ambassador's Gender:
• Ambassador's Species:
• Does the ambassador speak Scottish Gaelic:
• Ambassador's Family (if any):
• Diplomatic Staff (up to 25):
• Security Staff (up to 25):
• Service Staff (up to 35):
• Will you be hiring locally?
• Number and Type of Weapons:
• Number and Type of Vehicles:

Non-Aggression Treaty
Do you agree to H-Alba's nonaggression treaty?
• Yes
• No
Other Information
• What is your general impression of H-Alba:
• Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation, if we haven't already:
• If so, how may we apply:
• Do you have any special requests:
• Is there any additional information we should know:


I. The Nomadic Peoples of Cairn Gorm
II. The Socialist People's Republic of Thurask
III. The United Socialist States of Mendachuva
IV. The Holy Celtic Empire of Omensa
V. The Kingdom of Kakkoi
VI. The Republic of Hakkoi
VII. The People's Republic of Fuasgail
VIII. Democratic Republic of Krumbia
IX. The Protectorate of New Minneapolis
X. The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde
XI. The Cooperative Commonwealth of Conscientia
XII. United States of ArghNeedAName
XIII. The Republic of Gulnera
XIV. Grand Empire of Cetitannia
XV. The Kingdom of Ikniqpalagaq
XVI. Confederacy of Gonlonica
XVII. The Koy People's Democratic Republic
XVIII. The Grand Duchy of Breizhe
XIX. The Kingdom of Sueiden
XX. The Kingdom of Churchilland
XXI. The United Kingdom of Globexanter.
XXII. The Greater Pony Herd
XXIII. VACANT
XXIV. Kingdom of Darmen
XXV. the United Kingdom of Stefannica
XXVI. The Dominion of Xanicea
XXVII. The Kingdom Of Helvisia
XXVIII. Unitary Parliamentary Socialist Democracy of Northpolistan
XXIX. Federacy of the States of Kiravia
XXX. Teyrnas Llyddfyd
XXXI. Empire of Zhenguo
XXXII. The Republic of Mourro


I.دولة موطني (The State of Mawtini)
II. Konungrijk Wallenbergija (The Kingdom of Wallenbergia)
III. The Fiefdom of Cosumar
IV. Islas de la Plata
V. Danatha
VI. Seladorre
VII. The Holy Pagan Tyrtoidan Empire
VIII. Aonadh na h-Aurora Nuaidhe / Union d'Aurore-Neuve / Union of Aurora Nova
IX. The Socialist Union of TableRase and Llocsirdia
X. Voerdish Free State
XI. The Neue Deutsches Reich of Karlsland
XII. The Republic of Hippostania
XIII. The Kingdom of Ahi Maunga
XIV. The Republic of Christian Indonesia
XV. Democratic Republic of Lancov
XVI. The Theocracy of Samdruptse
XVII. The Federation of Tev'rak
XVIII. The Republic of Western Visayas and Palawan
XIX. The Christian Commonwealth of Thrinia
Last edited by H-Alba on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 65 times in total.
I serve Queen and Country

User avatar
Thurask
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7077
Founded: Sep 03, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Thurask » Sun May 29, 2011 3:23 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Socialist People's Republic of Thurask
- Government Type: Parliamentary republic
- Head of State: President Richard Fowler
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Anna Holmes
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Josephine Lawrence

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Joseph Steele
- Ambassador's Family (if any): A wife, Claire
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Nothing of note

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 15
- Security Staff: 15
- Service Staff: 15
- Will you be hiring locally? For non-essential staff.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 15x CZ-75 9mm sidearms
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2x Mercedes-Benz W221-series sedans

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, please.
- Do you have any special requests? Not at this time.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Not at this time.
- Is there any additional information we should know? Nothing of note.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. A box of 24 cigars for the Ambassador.
Last edited by Thurask on Sun May 29, 2011 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
National Information
Economic Left/Right: ln 0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: lim (x->0) 1/x
Pro: Some stuff
Anti: Some other stuff

User avatar
H-Alba
Minister
 
Posts: 2625
Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby H-Alba » Sun May 29, 2011 3:30 pm

Thurask wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Socialist People's Republic of Thurask
- Government Type: Parliamentary republic
- Head of State: President Richard Fowler
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Anna Holmes
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Josephine Lawrence

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Joseph Steele
- Ambassador's Family (if any): A wife, Claire
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Nothing of note

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 15
- Security Staff: 15
- Service Staff: 15
- Will you be hiring locally? For non-essential staff.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 15x CZ-75 9mm sidearms
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2x Mercedes-Benz W221-series sedans

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes, please.
- Do you have any special requests? Not at this time.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Not at this time.
- Is there any additional information we should know? Nothing of note.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. A box of 24 cigars for the Ambassador.


Accepted
I serve Queen and Country

User avatar
Mendachuva
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 165
Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mendachuva » Sun May 29, 2011 3:35 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The United Socialist States of Mendachuva
- Government Type: Democratic Republic
- Head of State: Dermani Frebasca
- Head of Government: (same)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Menchura Kapmia

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Skata Mendava
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Heart-complications. Mostly triggered by extreme stress, and alcohol consumption.

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 10
- Service Staff: 13
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes, service staff
- Number and Type of Weapons: All security officials will be armed with defensive stun-guns
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 Blue H3 Hummers

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
- Do you have any special requests? We would like to hang a very large Mendachuvan flag outside the embassy; within local restrictions, of course.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? No
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: 20 Mendachuvan ferns will be brought for decoration
Last edited by Mendachuva on Sun May 29, 2011 3:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.


Mendachuvan-Allandium Human Rights Observation Team (MAHROT) - 12,000 Peacekeepers
Mendahchuvan-Gomaldi Joint Protection Observation Team (MGJPOT) - 15,000 Peacekeepers
The War of Children-Diplomatic Draw

User avatar
H-Alba
Minister
 
Posts: 2625
Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby H-Alba » Sun May 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Mendachuva wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The United Socialist States of Mendachuva
- Government Type: Democratic Republic
- Head of State: Dermani Frebasca
- Head of Government: (same)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Menchura Kapmia

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Skata Mendava
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Heart-complications. Mostly triggered by extreme stress, and alcohol consumption.

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 10
- Service Staff: 13
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes, service staff
- Number and Type of Weapons: All security officials will be armed with defensive stun-guns
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 Blue H3 Hummers

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Yes
- Do you have any special requests? We would like to hang a very large Mendachuvan flag outside the embassy; within local restrictions, of course.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? No
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: 20 Mendachuvan ferns will be brought for decoration


Accepted
I serve Queen and Country

User avatar
Omensa
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 435
Founded: Aug 22, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Omensa » Sun May 29, 2011 6:28 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Holy Celtic Empire of Omensa
- Government Type: Monarchy
- Head of State: William XIII
- Head of Government: Prime minister Cameron
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Arch-Duke Fredrik

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Kevin O'Reily
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife Mary O'Reily
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? no

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 5,000
- Security Staff: 11,000
- Service Staff: 9,000
- Will you be hiring locally? no
- Number and Type of Weapons: 5000 Raipers (Swords), 5,000 AR-15's and 1,000 Tazers
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 14,000 SUV's, 10,000 Cameros and 1,000 ceremonial horses

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? sure if you would want
- Do you have any special requests? yes can we have wheelchair ramps
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? sure
- Is there any additional information we should know? no
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. Horses and Grey wolves

User avatar
H-Alba
Minister
 
Posts: 2625
Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby H-Alba » Sun May 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Omensa wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Holy Celtic Empire of Omensa
- Government Type: Monarchy
- Head of State: William XIII
- Head of Government: Prime minister Cameron
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Arch-Duke Fredrik

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Kevin O'Reily
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Wife Mary O'Reily
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? no

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 5,000
- Security Staff: 11,000
- Service Staff: 9,000
- Will you be hiring locally? no
- Number and Type of Weapons: 5000 Raipers (Swords), 5,000 AR-15's and 1,000 Tazers
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 14,000 SUV's, 10,000 Cameros and 1,000 ceremonial horses

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? sure if you would want
- Do you have any special requests? yes can we have wheelchair ramps
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? sure
- Is there any additional information we should know? no
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. Horses and Grey wolves


Accepted! Yes, you may have wheelchair ramps
I serve Queen and Country

User avatar
Kakkoi
Secretary
 
Posts: 28
Founded: May 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kakkoi » Mon May 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Image


The Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade

The Kingdom of Kakkoi


TO: Kingdom of H-Alba
FROM: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade of the Kingdom of Kakkoi




Your Excellency, Greetings:

This message is in reply to your post regarding diplomatic relations between out two great nations. I am quite pleased to announce that, with the approval of His Majesty, The King, the Kingdom of Kakkoi would be quite amenable to the formalization of diplomatic relations with H-Alba.

An exchange of ambassadors will be the natural next step in the diplomatic process. I have submitted the form below.

Respectfully,

Foreign Minister,
Kingdom of Kakkoi




National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Kakkoi
- Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
- Head of State: His Majesty, The Supreme King
- Head of Government: His Majesty, The Supreme King
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Kim Sung-Hwan

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: His Excellency, Lord Toshinao Urabe
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Her Excellency, Lady Ewha Urabe (Ambassador Wife)
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 50
- Security Staff: 25
- Service Staff: 50
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 25x Qiang (Long Spear), 25x Katana (Sword)
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3x Bentley State Limousine (with Flags), 1x Yaht (Subject to Port Space)

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? You already do.
- Do you have any special requests? None
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know? N/A
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None
Oath: My life I give to my country,
With my hands I fight for our Supreme King and his farthers before him,
With my mind I seek better ways to better my country,
And with my feet may our march of civilisation continue!

Nation Factbook
Embassy Program

User avatar
H-Alba
Minister
 
Posts: 2625
Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby H-Alba » Mon May 30, 2011 5:30 pm

Kakkoi wrote:


The Royal Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade

The Kingdom of Kakkoi


TO: Kingdom of H-Alba
FROM: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Trade of the Kingdom of Kakkoi




Your Excellency, Greetings:

This message is in reply to your post regarding diplomatic relations between out two great nations. I am quite pleased to announce that, with the approval of His Majesty, The King, the Kingdom of Kakkoi would be quite amenable to the formalization of diplomatic relations with H-Alba.

An exchange of ambassadors will be the natural next step in the diplomatic process. I have submitted the form below.

Respectfully,

Foreign Minister,
Kingdom of Kakkoi




National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Kakkoi
- Government Type: Absolute Monarchy
- Head of State: His Majesty, The Supreme King
- Head of Government: His Majesty, The Supreme King
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Kim Sung-Hwan

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: His Excellency, Lord Toshinao Urabe
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Her Excellency, Lady Ewha Urabe (Ambassador Wife)
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 50
- Security Staff: 25
- Service Staff: 50
- Will you be hiring locally? No
- Number and Type of Weapons: 25x Qiang (Long Spear), 25x Katana (Sword)
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 3x Bentley State Limousine (with Flags), 1x Yaht (Subject to Port Space)

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? You already do.
- Do you have any special requests? None
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know? N/A
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None


His Majesty Benjamin, The King of H-Alba is honoured to accept your nation's Ambassador!
I serve Queen and Country

User avatar
Hakkoi
Attaché
 
Posts: 79
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakkoi » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:54 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Hakkoi
- Government Type: Presidential Republic
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Huyoti Kienu

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Nei-Nei Osaka
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None.
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None.

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 13
- Security Staff: 13
- Service Staff: 13
- Will you be hiring locally? No.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 13 .45 Pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: One Towncar

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Done.
- Do you have any special requests? None.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? No.
- Is there any additional information we should know? No.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None.
[] The Republic of Hakkoi []
••• •••
[ Map of Hakkoi || Minyang ]

User avatar
H-Alba
Minister
 
Posts: 2625
Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby H-Alba » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Hakkoi wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Hakkoi
- Government Type: Presidential Republic
- Head of State:
- Head of Government:
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Huyoti Kienu

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Nei-Nei Osaka
- Ambassador's Family (if any): None.
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None.

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 13
- Security Staff: 13
- Service Staff: 13
- Will you be hiring locally? No.
- Number and Type of Weapons: 13 .45 Pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: One Towncar

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Done.
- Do you have any special requests? None.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? No.
- Is there any additional information we should know? No.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None.


The United Socialist States of H-Alba is pleased to welcome Nei-Nei Osaka in it's Capital City of Aird Ghaoithe.
I serve Queen and Country

User avatar
H-Alba
Minister
 
Posts: 2625
Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby H-Alba » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:52 am

Just a wee bump
Last edited by H-Alba on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
I serve Queen and Country

User avatar
Fuasgail
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Jun 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Fuasgail » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:07 am

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The People's Republic of Fuasgail
- Government Type: Single Party Communist State
- Head of State: Premier Eanraig Uilleam
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Guillermo Tommy

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Tàmhus Jefferson
- Ambassador's Family (if any):
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 10
- Service Staff: 10
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 10 AK Draco Carbine
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 limos

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? yes
- Do you have any special requests? no
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? yes
- Is there any additional information we should know? no
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.

User avatar
Krumbia
Minister
 
Posts: 2759
Founded: Jan 27, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Krumbia » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:25 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Democratic Republic of Krumbia
- Government Type: Democracy
- Head of State: Prime Minister Andrew Williams
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Andrew Williams
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: James Kowalski, Secretary of Foreign Affairs

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Tareq Ajab
- Ambassador's Family (if any): 1 Son
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 4 Assistant-Ambassadors, Representatives from the Industry Ministry, Culture Ministry and Defence Ministry,
- Security Staff: 20 BNI External Affairs Officers (Uniformed Police for Embassies, Overseas Territories, etc.)
- Service Staff: 5 Cleaners, 5 Cooks, 3 Waitering, butlering staff etc., 5 CBA Officials (Customs and Borders Agency), 2 CBA Agents
- Will you be hiring locally?: No (Locals cannot be trusted. Sorry)
- Number and Type of Weapons: 20 KA M1 Pistols, 5 KA M10 Assault Rifles (In storage in the embassy)
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Armoured Limousine, 4 Armoured Trucks, 3 BNI External Affairs Marked Cruisers

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Not at the moment, no Embassy plan up.
- Do you have any special requests?: If possible we would like a helipad. It doesn't need to be private but needs to hold atleast one of our Rotorcraft.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: No
- Is there any additional information we should know?: The BNI External Affairs has full jurisdiction to arrest anyone on the property of the embassy and it is to be treated as Krumbian soil.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None

User avatar
H-Alba
Minister
 
Posts: 2625
Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby H-Alba » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Krumbia wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: Democratic Republic of Krumbia
- Government Type: Democracy
- Head of State: Prime Minister Andrew Williams
- Head of Government: Prime Minister Andrew Williams
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: James Kowalski, Secretary of Foreign Affairs

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Tareq Ajab
- Ambassador's Family (if any): 1 Son
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 4 Assistant-Ambassadors, Representatives from the Industry Ministry, Culture Ministry and Defence Ministry,
- Security Staff: 20 BNI External Affairs Officers (Uniformed Police for Embassies, Overseas Territories, etc.)
- Service Staff: 5 Cleaners, 5 Cooks, 3 Waitering, butlering staff etc., 5 CBA Officials (Customs and Borders Agency), 2 CBA Agents
- Will you be hiring locally?: No (Locals cannot be trusted. Sorry)
- Number and Type of Weapons: 20 KA M1 Pistols, 5 KA M10 Assault Rifles (In storage in the embassy)
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Armoured Limousine, 4 Armoured Trucks, 3 BNI External Affairs Marked Cruisers

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?: Not at the moment, no Embassy plan up.
- Do you have any special requests?: If possible we would like a helipad. It doesn't need to be private but needs to hold atleast one of our Rotorcraft.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks?: No
- Is there any additional information we should know?: The BNI External Affairs has full jurisdiction to arrest anyone on the property of the embassy and it is to be treated as Krumbian soil.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country. None


Accepted
I serve Queen and Country

User avatar
New Minneapolis
Attaché
 
Posts: 66
Founded: Jun 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Minneapolis » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:08 pm

- Full Name of Nation: The Protectorate of New Minneapolis
- Government Type: Democratic Republic
- Head of Government: President: Jack Hartman
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Richard Hamilton

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Kathaleen Palovski
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Husband Thomas, Children (Helen 10, Kyle 14)
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 15
- Service Staff: 35
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 17 .40 Glock 22 pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 5 Total: 2 Mercedes Benz GL500, 1 Rolls Royce Phantom, 1 H-18 Transport Helicopter, & 1 Chevy Suburban. All vehicles will be lightly armored. All will carry diplomatic seals and colors except for the suburban, it will be a basic dark blue.

Miscellaneous:
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? (Only for Socialist / Communist States)
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.

User avatar
H-Alba
Minister
 
Posts: 2625
Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby H-Alba » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:12 pm

New Minneapolis wrote:- Full Name of Nation: The Protectorate of New Minneapolis
- Government Type: Democratic Republic
- Head of Government: President: Jack Hartman
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Richard Hamilton

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Kathaleen Palovski
- Ambassador's Family (if any): Husband Thomas, Children (Helen 10, Kyle 14)
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 15
- Service Staff: 35
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: 17 .40 Glock 22 pistols
- Number and Type of Vehicles: 5 Total: 2 Mercedes Benz GL500, 1 Rolls Royce Phantom, 1 H-18 Transport Helicopter, & 1 Chevy Suburban. All vehicles will be lightly armored. All will carry diplomatic seals and colors except for the suburban, it will be a basic dark blue.

Miscellaneous:
- Do you have any special requests? No
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? (Only for Socialist / Communist States)
- Is there any additional information we should know? No
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.


We are honoured to have Kathaleen Palovski and her family staying in our nation.
I serve Queen and Country

User avatar
Noordeinde
Minister
 
Posts: 2459
Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Image
The Office of the President
The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde


To: The United Socialist States of H-Alba's Government
Subject: Embassy application

Sir/Madam,

I hereby send your esteemed government our application papers to establish a new diplomatic mission in your country. Also on behalf of our Caribean Protectorate, the Noordeindian Islands. Whom shall also be represented by this very diplomatic mission as well.

Hopefully this will be the beginning of cordial and warm diplomatic relations with your country. And we look forward to work together with you in the international community of nations.


Sincerely Yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President
The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde



National Information:

- Full Name of Nation:
The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde.

- Government Type:
Constitutional Parliamentary Democracy (With A Ceremonial Monarchy).

- Head of State:
His Royal Majesty Sir James I of Noordeinde-Nassau, Grand Duke of Noordeinde, Ceremonial Head of State.

- Head of Government:
His Excellency President Jonathan Roosevelt

- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:
Secretary of State Sir Louis Wilson



Ambassadorial Information:

- Ambassador's Name:
The Rt. Honourable Arthur DeWitt.

- Ambassador's Family (if any):
The Ambassador his wife; Mrs. Bree DeWitt.

- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?
N/A.



Staff and Equipment Information:

- Diplomatic Staff:
- Military Attaché (1)
- Cultural Attaché (1)
- Economic Attaché (1)
- Legal Attaché (1)
- Charge d'Affaires (Deputy-Ambassador - 1)

- Security Staff:
- 5 Special Agents of the Royal Noordeindian Secret Service (Ambassador's Protection Unit)
- 10 Special Agents of the Royal Noordeindian Secret Service (Overall Diplomatic Protection Unit)
- 10 Uniformed Embassy Guards of the Koninklijke Marechaussee (Royal Noordeindian Military Police)

- Service Staff:
- Personal Secretaries (6)
- Embassy Councilor Staff (10)
- Department of State Advisors (2)
- Official Press team (including embassy spokesperson - 2)

- Kitchen Staff (10)
- Technical Staff (5)
- Maintanance Staff (5 - to be locally hired.)
- Janitorial Staff (5 - to be locally hired.)

- Will you be hiring locally?
Yes, please see above!

- Number and Type of Weapons:
Firearms:
- 25x Sig Sauer PPNL
- 10x Heckler & Koch MP5 (kept in the trunk of the car or otherwise in the Embassy.)

Non/Less Lethal Weaponry:
- 25x Pepperspray
- 10x Advanced M-26 Taser
- 25x Telescopic baton

- Number and Type of Vehicles:
- 5x Mercury Grand Marquis (Royal Noordeindian Secret Service - Security vehicles)
- 3x Armored Cadillac DTS-L (Ambassador's vehicle + decoy)



Miscellaneous:

- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?
Yes, please visit the Royal Noordeindian Department of State.

- Do you have any special requests?
1. Permission to fly our flag at our embassy with the Noordeindian flag (On Embassy's ground).

Image
Style of flagpole with the Noordeindian flag.


2. We would like to have extra external security precautions to be taken, outside of the embassy. As a safety precaution due the nowadays treats of International Terrorism (e.g frequent police patrols along the embassy etc...)

3. We would like our embassy to be build/look like this:

Image
The Royal Noordeindian Embassy to The United Socialist States of H-Alba


- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? (Only for Socialist / Communist States)
No, because we have a Free-Market economy and are therefore not to be considered a Communist or Socialist State.

- Is there any additional information we should know?
N/A.

- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.
Some liquor, to be stored in the Ambassador his private Liquor Cabinet (located in his Office) and the Ambassadorial Residence. To be used in private.
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.


User avatar
Conscentia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26681
Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Conscentia » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:38 pm

National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Cooperative Commonwealth of Conscientia
- Government Type: Democratic Meritocratic Technocratic Socialist Republic (Please refer to factbook)
- Head of State: We have 7 presidents. ((OOC: I've only named 1 of them.)) The premier is Dr. Sheldon Cooper. The premier is simply the president who has been chosen to take on representative functions.
- Head of Government: None - all 2464 chancellors are equal. (Please refer to factbook.)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: ((OOC: I haven't named them.))
Conscientia's Ambassador

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Dr. (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia) ((OOC: WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT NAMES?!?! I don't want my imaginary people to have names.))
- Ambassador's Family (if any): (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Nope

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)
- Security Staff: (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)
- Service Staff: (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)
- Number and Type of Vehicles: (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Possibly - we need information on you.
- Do you have any special requests? Yes, don't commit any crimes against science; do not infringe human rights; abolish copyright and patent laws; and the Conscienti ambassador for H-Alba wants a t-shirt with your flag on it.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know? We are only doing this because we are interested in communist state.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.

User avatar
H-Alba
Minister
 
Posts: 2625
Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby H-Alba » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Noordeinde wrote:
(Image)
The Office of the President
The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde


To: The United Socialist States of H-Alba's Government
Subject: Embassy application

Sir/Madam,

I hereby send your esteemed government our application papers to establish a new diplomatic mission in your country. Also on behalf of our Caribean Protectorate, the Noordeindian Islands. Whom shall also be represented by this very diplomatic mission as well.

Hopefully this will be the beginning of cordial and warm diplomatic relations with your country. And we look forward to work together with you in the international community of nations.


Sincerely Yours,
Jonathan Roosevelt
President
The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde



National Information:

- Full Name of Nation:
The Grand Duchy of Noordeinde.

- Government Type:
Constitutional Parliamentary Democracy (With A Ceremonial Monarchy).

- Head of State:
His Royal Majesty Sir James I of Noordeinde-Nassau, Grand Duke of Noordeinde, Ceremonial Head of State.

- Head of Government:
His Excellency President Jonathan Roosevelt

- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:
Secretary of State Sir Louis Wilson



Ambassadorial Information:

- Ambassador's Name:
The Rt. Honourable Arthur DeWitt.

- Ambassador's Family (if any):
The Ambassador his wife; Mrs. Bree DeWitt.

- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?
N/A.



Staff and Equipment Information:

- Diplomatic Staff:
- Military Attaché (1)
- Cultural Attaché (1)
- Economic Attaché (1)
- Legal Attaché (1)
- Charge d'Affaires (Deputy-Ambassador - 1)

- Security Staff:
- 5 Special Agents of the Royal Noordeindian Secret Service (Ambassador's Protection Unit)
- 10 Special Agents of the Royal Noordeindian Secret Service (Overall Diplomatic Protection Unit)
- 10 Uniformed Embassy Guards of the Koninklijke Marechaussee (Royal Noordeindian Military Police)

- Service Staff:
- Personal Secretaries (6)
- Embassy Councilor Staff (10)
- Department of State Advisors (2)
- Official Press team (including embassy spokesperson - 2)

- Kitchen Staff (10)
- Technical Staff (5)
- Maintanance Staff (5 - to be locally hired.)
- Janitorial Staff (5 - to be locally hired.)

- Will you be hiring locally?
Yes, please see above!

- Number and Type of Weapons:
Firearms:
- 25x Sig Sauer PPNL
- 10x Heckler & Koch MP5 (kept in the trunk of the car or otherwise in the Embassy.)

Non/Less Lethal Weaponry:
- 25x Pepperspray
- 10x Advanced M-26 Taser
- 25x Telescopic baton

- Number and Type of Vehicles:
- 5x Mercury Grand Marquis (Royal Noordeindian Secret Service - Security vehicles)
- 3x Armored Cadillac DTS-L (Ambassador's vehicle + decoy)



Miscellaneous:

- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation?
Yes, please visit the Royal Noordeindian Department of State.

- Do you have any special requests?
1. Permission to fly our flag at our embassy with the Noordeindian flag (On Embassy's ground).

(Image)
Style of flagpole with the Noordeindian flag.


2. We would like to have extra external security precautions to be taken, outside of the embassy. As a safety precaution due the nowadays treats of International Terrorism (e.g frequent police patrols along the embassy etc...)

3. We would like our embassy to be build/look like this:

(Image)
The Royal Noordeindian Embassy to The United Socialist States of H-Alba


- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? (Only for Socialist / Communist States)
No, because we have a Free-Market economy and are therefore not to be considered a Communist or Socialist State.

- Is there any additional information we should know?
N/A.

- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.
Some liquor, to be stored in the Ambassador his private Liquor Cabinet (located in his Office) and the Ambassadorial Residence. To be used in private.


We are honoured to accept your application! All special requests will be granted, and we would like to note the embassy will be guarded 24/7 by the Security Branch of The People's Army of H-Alba
I serve Queen and Country

User avatar
H-Alba
Minister
 
Posts: 2625
Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby H-Alba » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Conscentia wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Cooperative Commonwealth of Conscientia
- Government Type: Democratic Meritocratic Technocratic Socialist Republic (Please refer to factbook)
- Head of State: We have 7 presidents. ((OOC: I've only named 1 of them.)) The premier is Dr. Sheldon Cooper. The premier is simply the president who has been chosen to take on representative functions.
- Head of Government: None - all 2464 chancellors are equal. (Please refer to factbook.)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: ((OOC: I haven't named them.))
Conscientia's Ambassador

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Dr. (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia) ((OOC: WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT NAMES?!?! I don't want my imaginary people to have names.))
- Ambassador's Family (if any): (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Nope

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)
- Security Staff: (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)
- Service Staff: (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)
- Number and Type of Vehicles: (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Possibly - we need information on you.
- Do you have any special requests? Yes, don't commit any crimes against science; do not infringe human rights; abolish copyright and patent laws; and the Conscienti ambassador for H-Alba wants a t-shirt with your flag on it.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know? We are only doing this because we are interested in communist state.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.


We are sorry to say your application has been denied by the Ministry of External Relations.
I serve Queen and Country

User avatar
Conscentia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26681
Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Conscentia » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:48 pm

H-Alba wrote:
Conscentia wrote:National Information:
- Full Name of Nation: The Cooperative Commonwealth of Conscientia
- Government Type: Democratic Meritocratic Technocratic Socialist Republic (Please refer to factbook)
- Head of State: We have 7 presidents. ((OOC: I've only named 1 of them.)) The premier is Dr. Sheldon Cooper. The premier is simply the president who has been chosen to take on representative functions.
- Head of Government: None - all 2464 chancellors are equal. (Please refer to factbook.)
- Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: ((OOC: I haven't named them.))
Conscientia's Ambassador

Ambassadorial Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Dr. (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia) ((OOC: WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT NAMES?!?! I don't want my imaginary people to have names.))
- Ambassador's Family (if any): (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)
- Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? Nope

Staff and Equipment Information:
- Diplomatic Staff: (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)
- Security Staff: (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)
- Service Staff: (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)
- Will you be hiring locally? Yes
- Number and Type of Weapons: (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)
- Number and Type of Vehicles: (Censored by the secret service to protect Conscientia)

Miscellaneous:
- Would you like us to establish an embassy in your nation? Possibly - we need information on you.
- Do you have any special requests? Yes, don't commit any crimes against science; do not infringe human rights; abolish copyright and patent laws; and the Conscienti ambassador for H-Alba wants a t-shirt with your flag on it.
- Would you like to enter into trade/treaty talks? Yes
- Is there any additional information we should know? We are only doing this because we are interested in communist state.
- Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country.


We are sorry to say your application has been denied by the Ministry of External Relations.


Why is that?

User avatar
H-Alba
Minister
 
Posts: 2625
Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby H-Alba » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:50 am

Conscentia wrote:Why is that?


The ministry of External Relations of The United Socialist States of H-Alba reserves the right to deny any application for the following reasons:
I) Incomplete completion of the Application
II) The USSH and your nation disagree politically, and have had conflict in the past.
III) Unsure of motives behind the embassy exchange
IV) By order of Alexander Saillon, head of the Ministry of External Relations, or Premier Benjamin Sutherland.
V) If the Ministry does not feel that the embassy will bring the two nations closer.

The MERUSSH has denied your application for reasons I and III. The censorship of names results in a incomplete application that we requested, and therefore led to a denial.
I serve Queen and Country

User avatar
Conscentia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 26681
Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Conscentia » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:20 am

H-Alba wrote:
Conscentia wrote:Why is that?


The ministry of External Relations of The United Socialist States of H-Alba reserves the right to deny any application for the following reasons:
I) Incomplete completion of the Application
II) The USSH and your nation disagree politically, and have had conflict in the past.
III) Unsure of motives behind the embassy exchange
IV) By order of Alexander Saillon, head of the Ministry of External Relations, or Premier Benjamin Sutherland.
V) If the Ministry does not feel that the embassy will bring the two nations closer.

The MERUSSH has denied your application for reasons I and III. The censorship of names results in a incomplete application that we requested, and therefore led to a denial.


Name censorship? Stupid secret service! They keep messing with our communications!
I'll try through get the info to you through encrypted communication. ((Telegram. Double brackets means OOC, by the way.))
Will that be sufficient? I'll attempt to retrieve the sent files so I can see what was censored, and i'll send you it once it's done.

The motives are simple. We are interested in communist country. We are could be, and are by some, described as communist sympathisers. We just refuse to even attempt communism until we've observed enough communist countries to see if we could try.

User avatar
H-Alba
Minister
 
Posts: 2625
Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby H-Alba » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Conscentia wrote:
H-Alba wrote:
The ministry of External Relations of The United Socialist States of H-Alba reserves the right to deny any application for the following reasons:
I) Incomplete completion of the Application
II) The USSH and your nation disagree politically, and have had conflict in the past.
III) Unsure of motives behind the embassy exchange
IV) By order of Alexander Saillon, head of the Ministry of External Relations, or Premier Benjamin Sutherland.
V) If the Ministry does not feel that the embassy will bring the two nations closer.

The MERUSSH has denied your application for reasons I and III. The censorship of names results in a incomplete application that we requested, and therefore led to a denial.


Name censorship? Stupid secret service! They keep messing with our communications!
I'll try through get the info to you through encrypted communication. ((Telegram. Double brackets means OOC, by the way.))
Will that be sufficient? I'll attempt to retrieve the sent files so I can see what was censored, and i'll send you it once it's done.

The motives are simple. We are interested in communist country. We are could be, and are by some, described as communist sympathisers. We just refuse to even attempt communism until we've observed enough communist countries to see if we could try.


After review of the Second Application we are honoured to accept your ambassador into The USSH.
I serve Queen and Country

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nova Secta, Zeta Reka and Hugeltaldom

Advertisement

Remove ads