NATION

PASSWORD

Ku Klux Klan and your nation

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Augarundus
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 22, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Augarundus » Mon May 23, 2011 3:03 pm

((OOC: I'm answering this OOC only because I don't recognize the IC existence of RL organizations.

In any case, no. The KKK doesn't and wouldn't have a following in La Capitalismus. Though it would be allowed - so long as it wasn't coercive and only practiced hateful speech - there's not much of a market. La Capitalismus was founded in the wreckage of wars for unification and a massive plague: the population that rebuilt it consisted of a massive wave of immigration to the anarchocapitalist Liberated Lands and a baby-booming generation who oftentimes intermarried with said immigrants; the ethnicity that replaced the "Augarians" as the majority of the population was a diverse equilibrium of many of the world's races... they don't consider race or even heritage an important part of their lives, and they wouldn't join an organization that advocated that viewpoint.))
Libertarian Purity Test Score: 160
Capitalism is always the answer. Whenever there's a problem in capitalism, you just need some more capitalism. If the solution isn't capitalism, then it's not really a problem. If your capitalism gets damaged, you just need to throw some capitalism on it and get on with your life.

Neo Prutenia
Minister

Founded: Oct 21, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Neo Prutenia » Mon May 23, 2011 3:08 pm

We can assure you that no Klaverns operate within Neo Prutenia, nor have any Imperial Kleagles been observed and a Klonvokation has never been held. Their Kloran is unfamiliar to us, nor have they bothered sending a Kloreroe here. That shouldn't come as a suprise, since said Klan originated in a different, faraway country and has no interest in our fair nations, nor do Klansmen appeal to Prut sentiments and taste. Neither do we possess a local, native organization similar, even in appearance to them. All in all, no KKK in Neo Prutenia.
Factbook: The Prut Meritocracy | Prutopaedia (TG feedback appreciated) | National Policies | φ(._.) - Shoot me a TG if you want to RP with me

Always assume I'm the exact same tech level/reality as you are, with access to the exact same technology/abilities; I just happen to prefer very strict MT. IC name: Prut Meritocracy

Chunc
Envoy

Founded: May 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chunc » Mon May 23, 2011 3:12 pm

I should qualify my last post on this topic.

There is only one race in Chunc, other than President Robbie Gee who is a caucasian brown haired blue eyed man of slight build. He is not indigeous to the land currently known as Chunc.

The indigenous race is a former matriarchal tribe of people who are mostly human in appearance, but now a society ruled by President Gee who bought their land. The men average 5ft 1in tall, the women 4ft 9in tall. Their skin is a bronzed colour (think northern African) and they have black eyes, retina, cornia and iris. Otherwise they are comparable to humans.

In such a single-race society, racism is unknown.
Chunc is: Futuretech. Non-serious or semi-serious. Near-human species dominated. Fantasy.

Please ignore any comments made by me IC, if the above does not fit your RP characteristics.

Looking for an active(ish) sci-fi or fantasy based roleplay region. Experienced roleplay gamer since 1989 with a small, non-threatening nation, just to get settled into how NS works.

Cattaibh
Secretary

Founded: May 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cattaibh » Mon May 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Not the KKK, but Cattaibh has something similar. The CPSM, or Cattaibh Pro-Slavery Movement, is a pro-slavery and anti-black organization. They are limited in numbers, but the organization is legal
Head of Nation: His Majesty William XVI, King of Cattaibh
Head of Government: First Minister Alexander Saillon

Economic Left/Right: -5.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.59

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Mon May 23, 2011 3:49 pm

They are not legal, for one; Racism of there kind is expressly forbidden in the Great Celtic Federation. Anyone found supporting it is arrested.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

H-Alba
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby H-Alba » Mon May 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Racism of any kind is not tolerated (you must "keep your thoughts to yourself"), and therefore any organisation like the KKK is outlawed in H-Alba
I serve Queen and Country

Harata
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Harata » Mon May 23, 2011 4:39 pm

The Ku Klux Klan doesn't exist since Harata is a racially homogeneous society. However, all groups/societies in Harata, including a potential KKK, have to be approved by the Grand Emperor or his Council. It's unlikely that the KKK would ever be granted such a permit.
All hail the Grand Emperor!
Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 7.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.56

Sebastianalandia
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Sebastianalandia » Mon May 23, 2011 5:04 pm

There have been Grozz Zebschanitzean supremecists, though we prefer the term "Grozz Zebaschanitzean Chauvinists". This sentiment lingers in some areas, but we are working tirelessly to erradicate this ignorant blight. We do not tolerate nor stand for any sort of racial inequality.

A KKK-esque organization was set up during the time of the monarchy under the patronage of some Count, but their leaders were guillotined and their organization disbanded and forbiden.
Soldaten, Kameraden, kämpft alle für Euer Vaterland und die ruhmreiche Revolution, die es verkörpert!
Milites, Amici, decertate pro patria revolutioque pro qua designat!
Cuauhtin, icniuh mochinti, yaotihua moca amointlal ihuan ic mahuizauhqui hualmocuepa ihcac!
Saighdiúirí, Chomrádaithe, troid do dó thír agus an réabhlóid ghlórmhar a léiríonn sé!
Cabinet:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=16692&p=1322181#p1322181

COMINTERN, Worker's Pact, Serovskaya Pact, Observer of the SEC, COMCON

The Steel Fraternity wrote:Godless, infanticidal Communists, and avowed enemies of freedom and democracy.

Napalm would be less efficient than nuclear weapons, but much more satisfying.

Sagatagan wrote:[T]hese Leninist dogs ought to be beheaded!

Syvorji
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Syvorji » Mon May 23, 2011 5:21 pm

We do not have a group by that name in that form, but we do have a organization in Thessenes which is called that, but has no links, and is, ironically enough, a clan.

(OOC: RL =/= NS)

New snark
Civil Servant

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New snark » Mon May 23, 2011 5:23 pm

-IUSA wrote:No, we ate killed them a long time ago.

If you ate them doesn't that mean your poo is rascist, and also if you killed them then you would have Rascist zombies

Generex
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Generex » Mon May 23, 2011 6:30 pm

In Generex, the KKK do exist, but are limited to a small subdistrict in one of are Build-your-own-community chaos districts. They don't usually attack or commit violence (for fear of the government taking away there land), they just try to maintain a all white society. They do sometimes participate in demonstrations and seedy business, though. Most people dispise them.

If they tried anything funny in one of our stricter districts, though... >:(
Factbook - Gov. Overview
Practically, somewhere between a libertarian and a liberal.
Impractically, I would prefer (atleast government wise) for something like generex. Than (theoretically), most people could be satisfied.
-WARNING: User likes to post while barely awake, has no truely solid opinion about anything, and is unable to RP to save his life-
RIP, 1000 Cats :(

North Americax
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby North Americax » Mon May 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Kalaspia-Shimarata wrote:Does the Ku Klux Klan exist in your nation (to your nation's knowlage), is it legal?
In Kalaspia-Shimarata, the Ku Klux Klan does exist and we have special fields agents tring to track them down and prosecute them. These people are breaking the law and will be gaoled. We have outlawed them because of equality. Any person who does as little as pledge their allegiance to the KKK will be severely prosecuted. Even by Kalashi standards!

They used to run our nation! but the eventually they died out
The only thing that saves us from the bureaucracy is inefficiency. An efficient bureaucracy is the greatest threat to liberty.
Eugene McCarthy, Time magazine, Feb. 12, 1979
US politician (1916 - 2005)

Samuraikoku
Post Czar

Founded: May 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samuraikoku » Mon May 23, 2011 6:35 pm

It does not. And if any racist organizations existed, they would be mercilessly cut down. The Samurai will not tolerate dishonor to anyone.

Rajesthan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Rajesthan » Mon May 23, 2011 6:35 pm

The KKK doesn't exist in our nation and it is illegal in our nation to join organizations that promote discrimination against minorities of any type.

Thurask
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 03, 2009
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Thurask » Mon May 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Rajesthan wrote:The KKK doesn't exist in our nation and it is illegal in our nation to join organizations that promote discrimination against minorities of any type.

*ding ding ding*

This.
National Information
Economic Left/Right: ln 0
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: lim (x->0) 1/x
Pro: Some stuff
Anti: Some other stuff

Esoterias
Diplomat

Founded: May 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Esoterias » Mon May 23, 2011 6:36 pm

No. Like a lot of pro-killing organizations, the Ku Klux Klan is banned. However, we do have the Kool Kids Klub! :lol2:
Member of the Confederation of Nations
National Information NSEconomy Slovitrean Heavy Indistries Political Views
John Lennon wrote:When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.

Trollonto
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Trollonto » Mon May 23, 2011 6:39 pm

The KKK is the government, also the majority of people in trollonto belong in it.
It is very much legal, and as our tax rate is rising, all the money is being given to the Grand Wizard Master to distribute.
Crosses and nooses and fuel is subsidized to this group.

Aethrys
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aethrys » Mon May 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Aetherian children are taught that party loyalty is far more important than race. However, if there ever were any racist terrorist groups, they would have to watch out because the PRA has very lax gun laws, and they could very well find themselves in the sights of would-be victims. Failing that, the Department of Civil Justice has surveillance cameras in all populated areas, and there are regular ADCJ patrols, and their SOP is to shoot to kill fleeing suspects rather than allow them to escape.

So I'd like to see a group like the Klan operate against citizens who would be completely within their bounds to shoot to kill.
"Concentration of power in a political machine is bad; and an Established Church is only a political machine; it was invented for that; it is nursed, cradled, preserved for that; it is an enemy to human liberty, and does no good which it could not better do in a split-up and scattered condition." - Mark Twain

Sam the Reaper
Attaché

Founded: Sep 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Ku Klux Klan and your nation

Postby Sam the Reaper » Mon May 23, 2011 6:39 pm

any one in our country found to be a Ku Klux Klan member is executed without question.

Aryas regime
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Aryas regime » Mon May 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Not called by that name but basicly yes its call the PRI (pure racial intellegence) they hunt down any Forigners or slaves that are in are society no non Aryans or forigners are allowed only on SPECIAL occasions.
For det Reinen Arischen rennen!
Factbook
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=129579&p=6417285#p6417285
The Aryan imperium Commonwealth: Aryas regime, Aryan bravil, Aryan bostonia.
(Call me) Aryan Reichlands.
Sieg Hail!

The new old world
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The new old world » Mon May 23, 2011 6:42 pm

i hope not.
NO!!!
Yes it is I, and I will be watching you.

Yes, I like to go into the Flaming Wombat and have random people do random things for my enjoyment. You'll know when you see me.

42!
Above translation for people who hate grammar:
NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Auremena
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Auremena » Mon May 23, 2011 6:43 pm

Fortunately, a huge majority of Auremenians are not stupid enough to be racist, yet, however, our constitution both prevents their racist veiws, but also allows them free speech.
NS's aviation and train sabelotodo.
Post-left anarchist and sad about it.
Killdash, Firsthome, Coffee Cakes, SSC, GCoCS, Snowy, Val, Aeqy, and Replevion are my bitches.
Foot worshipper: Lutvikkia. Dakky's mom, I had her with Nana.
The female Jim Morrison; not as talented, but just as attractive and self destructive. The one true heir to the throne of the Lizard King.
Some poetry I write sometimes
Tearing the MBTA a new one since 2014. The MTA too since 2016. Cover the world in trains 2030
COYS!

Seeker Alpha
Civil Servant

Founded: May 01, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Seeker Alpha » Mon May 23, 2011 6:45 pm

The Ku Klux Klan is legal here but our educational policies makes sure that the racism, anti-Semitism, and homophobia supported by the Klan is debunked in our schools, resulting in the KKK never becoming very popular. An occational assassination by our Secret Service of a prominent Klan leader is also effective.

The Rich Port
Post Czar

Founded: Jul 29, 2008
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Rich Port » Mon May 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Yes...

The only problem is, they left when people tried to make an all-black Ku Klux Klan.

The all-black KKK started attacking the white KKK, who they called "niggers", until all were driven away.

The last member of the all-black KKK died in 2009 of a heart attack.
THOSE THAT SOW THORNS SHOULD NOT EXPECT FLOWERS
CONSERVATISM IS FEAR AND STAGNATION AS IDEOLOGY. ONLY MARCH FORWARD.

Pronouns: She/Her
The Alt-Right Playbook
Alt-right/racist terminology
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Bergreenium
Political Columnist

Founded: May 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Political

Postby Bergreenium » Mon May 23, 2011 6:50 pm

While the KKK is technically legal in the Great Republic of Bergreenium. Our peoples dominant culture and overall tolerance has not allowed it to gain a foothold in our great nation

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information