NATION

PASSWORD

Ku Klux Klan and your nation

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mahdah
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Mon May 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Since we are a Facist Federal Goverment...Yes we have several Chapters of Klu Klux Klansmen, All Pure German...They dont like the Ukrainian Population much...

They also have a place in Politics, "Klansmen's Party" Is a Pro Facist Political Party that was a great supporter of Viktor Von Steiner III

Breitkreuzonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 22, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Breitkreuzonia » Mon May 23, 2011 6:51 pm

Since Breitkreuzonia has little ethnic diversity outside the three main ethnic groups, there really aren't many anti-ethnic groups in the country.
MT Nation
PLEASE VISIT RYKER ARMS COMPANY: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=93229[/spoiler]

Radictistan
Minister

Founded: Nov 21, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Radictistan » Mon May 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Radictistan is pretty ethnically homogenous. There's little "need" for racist paramilitary groups. There is no mention of any Klu Klux Klan-based group in police records.

Orcoa
Senator

Founded: Jul 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Orcoa » Mon May 23, 2011 6:54 pm

After the Great war, Orcoa has banned any form of nazism or anything that has ties to it so The klan has been one of many groups not allowed on Orcoa soil. The Klan have many times tried to enter into Orcoa but are sharply and painfully put down and not let in. If Klan members are sighted in our nation, they have two opinons, One they can leave and never return or Two we have them killed by cutting off of their heads on the spot.
Long Live The Wolf Emperor!
This is the song I sing to those who screw with me XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXnFhnpEgKY
"this is the Internet: The place where religion goes to die." Crystalcliff Point

Wamitoria
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Wamitoria » Mon May 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Incitement of racial/ethnic hatred is a crime in Wamitoria. So, no.
Wonder where all the good posters went? Look no further!

Hurry, before the Summer Nazis show up again!

The Wehrmacht Republic
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Wehrmacht Republic » Mon May 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Why would anyone in the Wehrmacht Republic join the KKK? Those racist morons don't even speak German!

Mahdah
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Mon May 23, 2011 7:10 pm

The Wehrmacht Republic wrote:Why would anyone in the Wehrmacht Republic join the KKK? Those racist morons don't even speak German!

In our Nation there mostly Pure German and flurish in the Language..The Ukrainians in our country despise them for many reasons they called them "Communist Dogs", "Self Loathing Jews" And other hatefull comments...Ukrainians have Jewish Roots aswell

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Mon May 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Mahdah wrote:Since we are a Facist Federal Goverment...Yes we have several Chapters of Klu Klux Klansmen, All Pure German...They dont like the Ukrainian Population much...

They also have a place in Politics, "Klansmen's Party" Is a Pro Facist Political Party that was a great supporter of Viktor Von Steiner III

Bah, if you were truly a Fascist state, you would know how to spell the damnable word and know that racism has little place in a Fascist utopia.
--Grand Chancellor Markus A. Lindon

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

Mahdah
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Mon May 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Ceannairceach wrote:
Mahdah wrote:Since we are a Facist Federal Goverment...Yes we have several Chapters of Klu Klux Klansmen, All Pure German...They dont like the Ukrainian Population much...

Bah, if you were truly a Fascist state, you would know how to spell the damnable word and know that racism has little place in a Fascist utopia.

Heh then you truly do not understand our Nation at all.

Wazkyraque
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Wazkyraque » Mon May 23, 2011 7:28 pm

It very debated here
(sorry, this language is incredibly different from Wazkai, my native language)
The KKK have small population here, but we groups like it, We not let them perform burnings of people but we do let them exist, or someplaces, but very few, they not allowed to commit acts of what you call "Hate Speech" in some large cities.
Are Universal Equality Act later set more rules for this.
"Everything takes time. Bees have to move very fast to stay still."

Ceannairceach
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Ceannairceach » Mon May 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Mahdah wrote:
Ceannairceach wrote:Bah, if you were truly a Fascist state, you would know how to spell the damnable word and know that racism has little place in a Fascist utopia.

Heh then you truly do not understand our Nation at all.

And you, sir, do not understand the Great Ideology and are a disgrace to it, moving you up on my dream list of to-be-conquered nations.
--Markus A. Lindon, Grand Chancellor.

@}-;-'---

"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most..." -Mark Twain

New Red Nation
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Red Nation » Mon May 23, 2011 7:33 pm

As soon as they start killing; we start killing. But racism is everywhere no matter where you go sadly so yes but we do not tolerate killing for 1 second. If they do then we do.
Ambassador Ethan H. Roberts
President Daniel .I. Smith

My Nation's wikia:

Adhkfjgv
Secretary

Founded: Apr 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Adhkfjgv » Mon May 23, 2011 7:54 pm

yes they exist and they are very legal. in fact, they are ADHKFJGVs paramilitary force.

Orcoa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orcoa » Mon May 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Adhkfjgv wrote:yes they exist and they are very legal. in fact, they are ADHKFJGVs paramilitary force.

Hmmmm...I smell a crusade about to be called

"this is the Internet: The place where religion goes to die." Crystalcliff Point

Adhkfjgv
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Adhkfjgv » Mon May 23, 2011 8:09 pm

a crusade against my nation?

Orcoa
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Orcoa » Mon May 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Adhkfjgv wrote:a crusade against my nation?

Of course! Your ruler's skull will be added to the many in the Emperor's collection of Nazi, Fasicst, Racist, or any other evil skulls he has collected over the years from the many wars that Orcoa has been in

Dematia (Ancient)
Civil Servant

Founded: May 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dematia (Ancient) » Mon May 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Though we are fairly sure that certain fringe groups, including religious and racially motivated extremist groups, are present in the Republic we have no record of the Ku Klux Klan or any organisation operating under that name present within our territories. We do not legislate against them specifically though racial, sexual, religious and other forms of discrimination are illegal.

Jordtopia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jordtopia » Mon May 23, 2011 8:28 pm

We do indeed have a Jordtopian Ku Klux Klan. They are heavily mocked, especially by the Reptilian citizens due to their speciesist attitude.
Jordtopia is basically a combination of America during the early 20th century, the early stage of the Cold War, and modern America mixed together and topped off with a hint of Social Conservatism
Nation does indeed reflect my views
NOTE: I RP with a population of 1.5 billion. Keep that in mind.
One Big Ass Mistake America

Prata Basin
Civil Servant

Founded: May 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Prata Basin » Mon May 23, 2011 8:44 pm

No, there aren't. We have issues regarding some Nazi groups, who made some rallies recently. Although the country have some laws against racism, it isn't illegal for a group to support those (stupid) ideas, but forms of agressions (physical or not) are forbiden.

Adhkfjgv
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Adhkfjgv » Mon May 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Orcoa wrote:
Adhkfjgv wrote:a crusade against my nation?

Of course! Your ruler's skull will be added to the many in the Emperor's collection of Nazi, Fasicst, Racist, or any other evil skulls he has collected over the years from the many wars that Orcoa has been in

come here and fight communist filth. your pitilfil army of workers and ignorant farmers shall be crushed by a million clans men and the might of are armed forces

The Andromeda Islands
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Andromeda Islands » Mon May 23, 2011 9:25 pm

If this specific organization exists in the Allied States, our government isn't aware of it.

They wouldn't do well in the Allied States. In our country, the term 'pure Andromedan' refers to a person who is bi-racial or multi-racial.
The Andromeda Islands Factbook
http://iiwiki.com/wiki/The_Andromeda_Islands

Adhkfjgv
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Adhkfjgv » Mon May 23, 2011 9:40 pm

i do not understand why every one hates the KKK. they are no differant then the nig i mean Black Panther party and martin luther kings horde of gangster :rofl:

Mahdah
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Mahdah » Mon May 23, 2011 9:41 pm

Its because the Black panthers didnt hang people from trees...and chase them and beat them with whips and sticks..

Kaliphrades
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaliphrades » Mon May 23, 2011 9:45 pm

It is unknown if the KKK exists in Kaliphrades, but it's certainly legal under the right to freedom of association and of assembly. Of course, beating and hanging anyone (and so on) is certainly illegal, but the group would be allowed to have meetings, publish leaflets, and suchlike.
Last edited by Kaliphrades on Mon May 23, 2011 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adhkfjgv
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Adhkfjgv » Mon May 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Mahdah wrote:Its because the Black panthers didnt hang people from trees...and chase them and beat them with whips and sticks..

how is draining white peoples money any better? :evil:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information