NATION

PASSWORD

Executive Office: What is Your Ruler's Room Referred to as ?

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
GOLTZBORG
Minister

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Psychotic Dictatorship

Executive Office: What is Your Ruler's Room Referred to as ?

Postby GOLTZBORG » Fri May 06, 2011 2:47 pm

If the leader of your nation has an executive office where he or she spends a majority of his or her time at, dealing with all of the goals and agendas of your nation, is said executive office referred to by another specific name or address, other than just his or her "executive office" ?

OOC: Think of the US Prez's executive office, which is commonly referred as the "Oval Office; due to the fact that the room has an "oval" shape.

The executive office of the ruling Commanding General, of the Military High Command of the Commonwealth of Goltzborg, is referred to as the "Round Room"; due to the fact that the room is round in shape.
Last edited by GOLTZBORG on Fri May 06, 2011 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Fri May 06, 2011 2:51 pm

The Commander-in-Chief's Office, though some idiot Human's sitting at the President's desk, don't worry, he was kicked out soon after this photo was taken!

A closeup of the Commander-in-Chief's desk, here, some black dude's sitting here signing something, but don't worry, he was eaten shortly after by the Commander-in-Chief himself!

Commander of the Army Jacobson's office

The President's office, ignore the flag, some moron put that there "for the lulz", but he was eaten shortly after
Autistic, Christian, Capitalist, Libertarian
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
https://dragcave.net/user/Bellumsaur13
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
This nation reflects my RL beliefs and values (for the most part, anyway)
P/MT: The United Provinces of Saurisia
FT: The Federal Systems Republic of Saurisia
MT FT Embassy
ANTHRO AND A MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!
I am Scaly and I am proud!

Papal Vatican States
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Papal Vatican States » Fri May 06, 2011 2:55 pm

The Apostolic Palace

The Pope's private Study

The Pope's Private Chapel
Last edited by Papal Vatican States on Fri May 06, 2011 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
His Holiness Benedictus Pio p.p. I, Supreme Pontiff, Bishop of Roma, Sovereign of the Papal Vatican States, Primate of all Roma, Patriarch of the West, 265th Successor of St. Peter, Vicar of Christ on Earth, Servant of the Servants of God

Factbook --- State Newsfeed --- Embassy
Member of the Ecumenical Union and Synod of Orthodox and Catholic Churches

Frenequesta
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 22, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Frenequesta » Fri May 06, 2011 2:55 pm

This is Gunther Zuroweste's cubicle. Yes, a cubicle:
Federal Executives don't get their own private offices.
Last edited by Frenequesta on Fri May 06, 2011 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I’m mostly here for... something to do, I suppose.

Seperate Vermont
Senator

Founded: Apr 24, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Seperate Vermont » Fri May 06, 2011 2:56 pm

The Office of the President of Vermont.
Last edited by Seperate Vermont on Fri May 06, 2011 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No, we are not obsessed with Maple Syrup. Speaking of that, Would you like some 100% Pure Vermont Maple Syrup? We have a surplus this year.
http://www.mechiwiki.com/nationstates/index.php?nation=Seperate_Vermont
GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Gaiso
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Gaiso » Fri May 06, 2011 2:58 pm

Photographs are not allowed indoors of the Central Gaiso Building. It houses Parliament, the Premiere and the President.
Last edited by Gaiso on Fri May 06, 2011 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Economic Left/Right: -9.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.90

Maraque
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 22, 2004
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Maraque » Fri May 06, 2011 3:00 pm

The "Green Room" as it is referred to is in the West Wing of the Royal Palace of Tsvarchi in Taerak. It is the location where HRH King Whirnak signs all legislation, and where he sits when he's addressing the nation. It is traditionally the office of every reigning Monarch of Tsvarchi.

Neomoskull
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Neomoskull » Fri May 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Saurisisia wrote:(Image)

The Commander-in-Chief's Office, though some idiot Human's sitting at the President's desk, don't worry, he was kicked out soon after this photo was taken!

(Image)

A closeup of the Commander-in-Chief's desk, here, some black dude's sitting here signing something, but don't worry, he was eaten shortly after by the Commander-in-Chief himself!

(Image)

(Image)

The President's office, ignore the flag, some moron put that there "for the lulz", but he was eaten shortly after

LOL I hate you :roll:

anyways.

The Humans call it the ruins for some reason, we couldn't go their before but we can now.
"I fucking hate aliens, always invading while I was fucking sleeping.......assholes."

If you must drink and drive, drink Pepsi.

GOLTZBORG
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby GOLTZBORG » Fri May 06, 2011 3:10 pm

Neomoskull wrote:

(Image)

(Image)

(Image)

anyways.

The Humans call it the ruins for some reason, we couldn't go their before but we can now.

OOC: This is a picture of your leader's executive office ?

Olympus Mountain
Attaché

Founded: Apr 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Olympus Mountain » Fri May 06, 2011 3:11 pm

Image King Apollo's Throne, known as the Red Throne.

Image The Royal Palace
Easterlands, along with Beatlelands, are part of the Holy Empire of Olympus Mountain! The population of the Empire is 300 million, led by King Apollo.

Ruskarkand
Senator

Founded: Jan 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskarkand » Fri May 06, 2011 3:11 pm

'Soul's office.

Refined and classy, just the way she prefers it.
- Scottish resident of the United Kingdom.
- Appreciator of Dragons and Draconic things.
- Minor FanT. FT.
"Slavish adherence to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about."

Neomoskull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neomoskull » Fri May 06, 2011 3:12 pm

Goltzborg wrote:
Neomoskull wrote:

anyways.

(Image)

Yeah, why do you ask?
"I fucking hate aliens, always invading while I was fucking sleeping.......assholes."

H-Alba
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby H-Alba » Fri May 06, 2011 3:13 pm

His Majesty's Palace:
His Majesty's Throne Room:
His Majesty's Office:

All of His Majesty's work is done here.
I serve Queen and Country

GOLTZBORG
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby GOLTZBORG » Fri May 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Neomoskull wrote:
Goltzborg wrote:

Yeah, why do you ask?

OOC: Just curious.

YellowApple
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby YellowApple » Fri May 06, 2011 3:16 pm

The Administrative Command Complex is divided into several distinct rooms.

Administrative Conference Room, where most executive functions and deliberations take place.

Administrator Amarillo Manzano's Administrative Secretary, Miss Malinda Melrose, at her desk in the Administrative Lobby.

The Administrative Office itself.

Mallorea and Riva should resign
Member of the One True Faith and Church. Join The Church of Derpy today!

Kalumba
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalumba » Fri May 06, 2011 3:17 pm

The King of Kalumba resides in a modest palace, whilst the President has a large bungalow for state use.
Unilateral Declaration of Indifference viewtopic.php?f=23&t=111178 - Honestly Kalumba has no interest in you or your problems.
Looking for a PMT RP, no godmoding, etc. Come and help Zimbabwe-Rhodesia defeat the Soviets in Africa viewtopic.php?f=5&t=116682
The Colonial Crisis viewtopic.php?f=5&t=138755
-St George wrote:Pedantry, thy name is Kalumba.
San-Silvacian wrote:
Forgot to take off my Rhodie shorts when I went to sleep.

Woke up in bitches and enemy combatants.

Spreewerke wrote:Salt the women, rape the earth.

Baptism of Fire 43 Champions
A Luta Continua

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Fri May 06, 2011 3:19 pm

Neomoskull wrote:

(Image)

(Image)

(Image)

Why...?
Don't wish to display my sexuality for all to see because I don't care about what sexuality someone is
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
Things in our country run in spite of government, not by aid of it. - Will Rogers
MT FT Embassy

My nation's dominated by talking Dinosaurs, there is no realism (because ultra-realism is SO boring)
Dinosaurs rule!

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Fri May 06, 2011 3:21 pm

(Image)

(Image)

(Image)

Wow, your security must suck, people managing to sneak into the office and have pictures taken, sign documents, and plant flags. Also, LOL at the black dude being eaten while the white guy is just kicked out.

Anyway, we don't have a name for the emperor's office, it is an office, why the hell would we give it a name?
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Fri May 06, 2011 3:23 pm

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:

(Image)

(Image)

(Image)

Wow, your security must suck, people managing to sneak into the office and have pictures taken, sign documents, and plant flags. Also, LOL at the black dude being eaten while the white guy is just kicked out.

We stepped up our security after these isolated incidents.
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

The Anglo-Saxon Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 21, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Anglo-Saxon Empire » Fri May 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Saurisisia wrote:
The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:Wow, your security must suck, people managing to sneak into the office and have pictures taken, sign documents, and plant flags. Also, LOL at the black dude being eaten while the white guy is just kicked out.

I wouldn't consider three incidents of a random person managing to infiltrate the presidential office or whatever and do random stuff isolated incidents. Also, shouldn't the fact that only humans have managed to infiltrate your office scare you a little? If we existed in the same universe, I would hire a random dude to place a firecracker in that office for the lulz. The president is signing papers and bam, a small explosion and everyone hits the deck.
IC Nation Name: The Glorious Empire of Luthoria
Monarch: Emperor Siegfried XVI

Saurisisia
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Saurisisia » Fri May 06, 2011 3:35 pm

The Anglo-Saxon Empire wrote:
Saurisisia wrote:

I wouldn't consider three incidents of a random person managing to infiltrate the presidential office or whatever and do random stuff isolated incidents. Also, shouldn't the fact that only humans have managed to infiltrate your office scare you a little? If we existed in the same universe, I would hire a random dude to place a firecracker in that office for the lulz. The president is signing papers and bam, a small explosion and everyone hits the deck.

Indeed, we did and were scared by the incidents. We're now more than paranoid about Humans entering the room, invited and non, and we search them thoroughly. If any weapons or explosives are found on the person, then they're confiscated and the person imprisoned.
Make Tea, Not Love
Proud Yankee Monarchist
DA Account
MT FT Embassy

Dinosaurs rule!

Neomoskull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Neomoskull » Fri May 06, 2011 3:37 pm

Saurisisia wrote:
Neomoskull wrote:

Why...?

You seem racist to us, well your speciest but still.

((OOC wise, all you had to do is like this without person it it, you could offend someone. Your still cool though.))

Oceanic Vakiadia
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Oceanic Vakiadia » Fri May 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Playing NationStates since December 29, 2007.

Khyrta
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 03, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Khyrta » Fri May 06, 2011 3:46 pm

The Prime Minister's office is often referred to as the Marble Office, due to her obsession with marble. It is located in her estate outside of Miranova where the Prime Minister does most of her work. It was built a year after the ending of the revolution, and most official conferences are held at the estate.

The "Marble Office"

The Estate (Referred to by the PM as "the Fortress" due to very, VERY tight security measures to get in and out. It's practically a prison, but a very luxurious one)
"I don't care when or how I die as long as I die knowing I did something to change the world, rather than sit complaining hoping somebody finds me annoying enough to change it themselves." ~Me

"To carry the world world on your shoulders is to carry an incredible weight; to carry it unwillingly is to crush you mercilessly." ~Me

Proud Communist, Tree-Hugger, and Transsexual. Deal with it.

Imperia-Bankous
Secretary

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperia-Bankous » Fri May 06, 2011 3:58 pm

'The Decision Bureaux'

'The Decision Room'
Power Comes With Prosperity! - Imperia Bankous

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information