NATION

PASSWORD

Panitian Embassy and Ambassadorial Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
Panita
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 129
Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Panitian Embassy and Ambassadorial Program

Postby Panita » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Panita currently has an ambassadorial and embassy program, and is looking to promote it. If you wish to establish an embassy and/or consulate(s) please read the following information and fill in the appropriate form.

Panita is a medium sized nation, with over 300 million people at the last census. However, it has an extremely low population distribution of average 0.6 people per square kilometre. Its only land border is with the Supreme Republic of Napita, with whom it has an uneasy relationship. One of its states has recently become independent - that is, the Confederacy of Panitian Isles. It is on good terms with that nation.

Panita strongly believes in a balance between civil rights, political freedom and the economy. Panita deals primarily in primary and tertiary industry.

For more information read Panita's factbook.
Panita supports diplomatic immunity. However, if an ambassador has broken a serious law, a request will be made to the originating nation for relaxation of diplomatic immunity or deportation for trial in the home country. A member of the administrative or technical staff also has these rights, and no employee may be prosecuted for official business.

We follow a policy of protected communication, and Diplomatic Bags are not searched or opened. However, we ask that, as a gesture of good will, all items placed in Diplomatic Bags follow our quarantine and immigration restriction laws.

Panita requests that not more than 50 staff are brought into the country. However, staff can be hired in Panita for maintenance and non-diplomatic work. Not more than five vehicles can be brought in, and armed/military vehicles are prohibited.
Although Panita understands that embassies may have some security concerns, machine guns, explosives, riot gear and armor-piercing weapons are prohibited. All weapons are expected to be registered.
Panita does have quarantine concerns, and some items of particular concern are expected to be declared. A guide to these restrictions will be given upon request.

If you have a serious reason for exception to any of these guidelines, please telegram Panita's Foreign Affairs Department.

Panita's capital is Apaita. However, other major cities that may be suitable for consulates are the capitals of the provinces. These are: Menkote (Kinekopper), Hunmal (New Ricke), Henrio (Dianella), Nekata (Northern Panita), Appaeo (Eastern Panita), Goomni (Shoyun) and Gayan (Nemeo).

The only map available was made several centuries ago, but gives a rough idea to borders and landforms, and can be found here:
http://s1087.photobucket.com/albums/j478/rosamuunde/?action=view&current=PanitaMap.png

Menkote is a fairly small city. It is a military centre, as it is located fairly close to the Napitian border. It also functions as a centre for the mining trade. Hunmal is a rural centre, dealing with much of the businesses associated with beef-based agriculture and other farming products. Henrio is a major city, lying at the heart of the nation. It is a modern city, and is a centre of information technology. Nekata is primarily a fishing town and port. However, it also has an important function in trade with nations to the north such as the Queendom of Mendakase and the Nomadic Peoples of Zaishu. Appaeo deals with much of our trade with the Panitian Isles. Goomni mainly functions as an administrative centre. Gayan is a fishing town.

Please put as much detail as you deem necessary. Any extra expense entailed by special requests will be expected to be compensated.
Please fill in a separate form for each embassy or consulate, and telegram them to Panita's Foreign Affairs Department.

Form 896-C8-163-B-008 (Screening for Embassies)
Section 1 - Nation Information:
    1. Nation Name
    2. Leaders:
      a. Head of State
      b. Head of Government
      c. Head of Department of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent)
    3. Population
    4. Percentage of Population below Poverty Line

Section 2 - Government Policies:
    1. Slavery
      a. Is any form of slavery legal in your country? If so, please explain further. If not, please proceed to Q2.
      b. Do slaves have any rights? IIf so, please explain further.
    2. Environment
      a. Is the environment a political priority in your country?
      b. On a scale of 1-10, where 1 is pristine and 10 is a wasteland, how polluted is your country?
      c. Please summarise major current conservation measures.
    3. Gay Rights
      a. Is homosexuality legal? If not, please explain punishments etc.
      c. Is adoption by gay couples legal? If it is, do gay couples have to go through any special screening process? If so, please explain further.
      d. Is gay marriage legal?
      g. Are there any recorded cases of anti-homosexual behaviour in your country's military in the last five years?
    4. Military Matters
      a. Is conscription currently happening in your country?
      b. Is conscription legal at any time in your country?
      c. What is your country's policy on conscientious objectors?
    5. Governance System
      a. Does the average citizen have a part in government (i.e. voting etc.)
      b. Does your country have a monarch? If so, what is his/her name and title?

Section 3 - Your nation and Panita
    1. Are Panitian citizens welcome to immigrate to your country?
    2. Are Panitian businesses welcome to trade with/expand to your country?

Section 4 - Ambassadorial Information
    1. Ambassador's Name:
    2. Family:
    3. Numbers of Staff
      a. Diplomatic Staff:
      b. Security Staff:
      c. Service Staff:
      d. Will you be hiring in Panita?
    4. Type of Weapons on Security Staff:
    5. Number and Type of Vehicles:
    6. Any special requests?

-83 Parliament Rd, The Glorious and United Kingdom of The Floor Kippers
-85 Parliament Rd, The Armed Republic of Mesarian
-86 Parliament Rd, The Liberal Democracy of Oiseaui
-87 Parliament Rd, The Republic of Xurshi
-The Liberal Democracy of Oiseaui, 3 Caracal Drive, Center Oiseauian Embassy Complex, OISEAUI
-The Armed Republic of Mesarian, Room 1173, 63rd Floor, Bright-Fire Tower, Orias, MESARIAN
-The Glorious and United Kingdom of The Floor Kippers, 89 Shepard Road, Bel-Gium, THE FLOOR KIPPERS
Last edited by Panita on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:50 pm, edited 17 times in total.
This is my main nation.
Panita
Factbook Embassy Economy Statistics
Colonies: Panitian Isles
DEFCON: 3
This nation is what I would do if I actually ran a nation.
Take the World Census 2011 at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

User avatar
Panita
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 129
Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Panita » Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:28 am

The Foreign Affairs Department of Panita is happy to announce the commencing of building operations for our first embassy!
Requested by The Republic of Xurshi, the blueprints have been completed (they can be found here) and building has commenced. It will be located at 87 Parliament Rd, near the centre of Apaita - only 500m from the Parliament Building. Building is expected to be completed soon.
Xurshi is bringing in an ambassador, three diplomats and three administrative staff. We hope they all enjoy their time in Panita.
We hope that this is the beginning of a long and fruitful relationship between Panita and Xurshi.
Last edited by Panita on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
This is my main nation.
Panita
Factbook Embassy Economy Statistics
Colonies: Panitian Isles
DEFCON: 3
This nation is what I would do if I actually ran a nation.
Take the World Census 2011 at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

User avatar
Oiseaui
Envoy
 
Posts: 332
Founded: Dec 15, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Oiseaui » Tue May 10, 2011 4:21 pm

The Liberal Democracy of Oiseaui




To: Panitian Embassy Program Representative
From: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Xavier Alberic
Subject: Panitian Embassy Program



To whom it may concern,
Attached is the Oiseauian application for an embassy on Panitian territory. Should any questions or concerns arise, please contact my office.



Image





Form 896-C8-163-B-008 (Screening for Embassies)
Section 1 - Nation Information:
    1. Nation Name: The Liberal Democracy of Oiseaui
    2. Leaders:
    a. Head of State - President Ashbourne Garnett
    b. Head of Government - Prime Minister Émilie Berezi
    c. Head of Department of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Minister Xavier Alberic
    3. Population: 1.29 billion
    a. Percentage of Population below Poverty Line: ~10%
    b. Percentage of Population Female vs Male vs Other: 1 woman for every 1.3 men.


Section 2 - Government Policies:
    1. Slavery

    a. Is any form of slavery legal in your country? If so, please explain further. If not, please proceed to Q2. n/a
    b. Do slaves have any rights? If so, please explain further. n/a

    2. Environment

    a. Is the environment a political priority in your country? No.
    b. On a scale of 1-10, where 1 is pristine and 10 is a wasteland, how polluted is your country? 7
    c. Is climate change a concern in your country? No.
    d. What measures are being taken to stop extinction? The nation is attempting to build up, rather than out.
    e. What measures are being taken to deal with pollution? Many personal homes are choosing "green" options in their construction, or improvement.

    3. Medical Issues

    a. Is there any form of free, public healthcare in your country? No.
    b. Is any part of the budget set aside for healthcare/medical research? 8% of the overall budget.
    c. Is abortion legal in your country? If so, is there any criteria for when it can be used? Yes. A woman has the right to an abortion at all times.
    d. What is the policy on contraception in your country? Condoms and dental dams are freely available in hospitals, etc. People must otherwise pay for their own contraception or birth control.

    4. Gay Rights

    a. Is homosexuality legal? If not, please explain punishments etc. Yes.
    c. Is adoption by gay couples legal? If it is, do gay couples have to go through any special screening process? If so, please explain further. Homosexuality is legal, and homosexual couples are treated no differently than any other member of society.
    d. Is gay marriage legal? Yes.
    g. Are there any recorded cases of anti-homosexual behaviour in your country's military in the last five years? No.

    5. Military Matters

    a. Is conscription currently happening in your country? No.
    b. Is conscription legal at any time in your country? No.
    c. What is your country's policy on conscientious objectors? As conscription is not performed, conscientious objectors are free to simply not join the military.
    d. Are homosexuals allowed in your military? Yes.

    6. Governance System

    a. Does the average citizen have a part in effecting government (i.e. voting etc.) Yes.
    b. Does your country have a monarch? No.

Section 3 - Your nation and Panita
    1. Why do you want an embassy with Panita? In an attempt to further Oiseauian diplomacy.
    2. Is Panita expected to establish an embassy with you if your request is successful? It is preferred though not necessary.
    3. Is Panita expected to establish an embassy with your colonies if your request is successful? n/a
    4. Are Panitian citizens welcome to immigrate to your country? Any citizen, of any nation, is welcome to immigrate through proper channels.
    5. Are Panitian businesses welcome to trade with/expand to your country? Yes.

Additional Information:
- Ambassador's Name: Mr. Giancarlo Siward
- Diplomatic Staff: 10
- Security Staff: 15
- Service Staff: 5
- Type of Weapons on Security Staff: All Security Personnel armed w/ (per guard): (2) USP45 Tactical Handgun, (1) Fairbairn Commando Dagger, (1) Taser X26
- Number and Type of Vehicles: (1) Black ML63 SUV, (2) Black Yukon Denali SUV, (1) Black CLS550 Coupe, (1) Black MD 600n Helicopter




[[OOC: The list tag before "Slavery" is missing the first bracket. Also, the 1/2/3 at the beginning appears to be messed up. I edited my post accordingly.]]
Last edited by Oiseaui on Sat May 21, 2011 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

|| The Liberal Democracy of Oiseaui||

NSEconomy | Dossier| Astyrian Network
COMPASS: E: 4.00 // S: -1.74
DEFCON: 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

User avatar
Panita
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 129
Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Panita » Tue May 10, 2011 8:18 pm

OOC: Thanks for telling me. I recently edited that form, which is probably where things got messed up. All fixed now.

The Foreign Affairs Department of Panita is happy to announce the opening of a new embassy with Oiseaui. It will be located at 86 Parliament Rd, Apaita, which is quite close to the Panitian Parliament Building. A request for a Panitian embassy in Oiseaui should be forthcoming. We look forward to an increase in diplomatic relations with Oiseaui.

Yours sincerely,

Daga Virilim
Head of Foreign Affairs Department
This is my main nation.
Panita
Factbook Embassy Economy Statistics
Colonies: Panitian Isles
DEFCON: 3
This nation is what I would do if I actually ran a nation.
Take the World Census 2011 at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

User avatar
Mesarian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 554
Founded: Jul 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mesarian » Wed May 11, 2011 12:06 am

TO: Panitian Embassy Program Representative, Daga Virilim
FROM: Mesarian Foreign Affairs Ministers, General Simon Lar
Subject: Panitian Embassy Program
Encryption Level: Medium

The Armed Republic of Mesarian


We are delighted at the new Panitian Embassy Program and would wholeheartedly like to take part,
Attached is the Application form.

We thank you for your time in reading this and hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerly,
General Simon Lar

Section 1 - Nation Information:

1. Nation Name: The Armed Republic of Mesarian
2. Leaders:

a. Head of State - Supreme Commander and Chief, General John Stark
b. Head of Government - Same as above
c. Head of Department of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent) - General Simon Lar
3. Population - 56 Million
4. Percentage of Population below Poverty Line - ~8%
5. Percentage of Population Female vs Male vs Other (If other is a viable category, please explain further.) - 1 Male:1.5 Females

Section 2 - Government Policies:

1. Slavery

a. Is any form of slavery legal in your country? If so, please explain further. If not, please proceed to Q2. N/A
b. Do slaves have any rights? IIf so, please explain further. N/A
2. Environment

a. Is the environment a political priority in your country? - Yes, without it we would all perish
b. On a scale of 1-10, where 1 is pristine and 10 is a wasteland, how polluted is your country? - 3
c. Is climate change a concern in your country? - No
d. What measures are being taken to stop extinction? - We are attempting to better prepare ourselves against all threats, Military or otherwise and the expantion of our lands whenever possible.
e. What measures are being taken to deal with pollution? Much of our energy is produced by Windfarms, Tidal Energy and Solar Power as our oil and gas is generally used to power our Military vehicles and cannot be wasted creating Electricity and smoke
3. Medical Issues

a. Is there any form of free, public healthcare in your country? - Yes
b. Is any part of the budget set aside for healthcare/medical research? - 17% of overall expenditure
c. Is abortion legal in your country? If so, is there any criteria for when it can be used? Yes abortion is Legal, it does however require the consent of both parents (if both are still present, if not then 1 Parent and 1 carer of the Parent must consent)
d. What is the policy on contraception in your country? Most forms of contraceptives are free at many hospitals.
4. Gay Rights

a. Is homosexuality legal? If not, please explain punishments etc. It is Legal
c. Is adoption by gay couples legal? If it is, do gay couples have to go through any special screening process? If so, please explain further. Legal
d. Is gay marriage legal? Legal (We aren't religious so there's nothing against this)
g. Are there any recorded cases of anti-homosexual behaviour in your country's military in the last five years? No, we belive in equality, if you can fight it doesn't matter what goes on in your bedroom
5. Military Matters

a. Is conscription currently happening in your country? Yes, everyone at the age of 16 must serve 2 years Military Service (this also culturaly marks the transcedance from teenager to Adult)
b. Is conscription legal at any time in your country? Yes
c. What is your country's policy on conscientious objectors? Both the governement and people despise them, Mesarian has a long Militarised past and has fought hard and bravely to survive to this point, we hate anyone who would be against defending their own land, flesh and blood
d. Are homosexuals allowed in your military? Yes
6. Governance System

a. Does the average citizen have a part in effecting government (i.e. voting etc.): Yes, if you have served your time in the Military you may vote
b. Does your country have a monarch? - No

Section 3 - Your nation and Panita

1. Why do you want an embassy with Panita? - To improve diplomatic relations, we are always open to new potential allies
2. Is Panita expected to establish an embassy with you if your request is successful? - We would like so yes, it is not mandatory however
3. Is Panita expected to establish an embassy with your colonies if your request is successful? - No, we have no Colonies
4. Are Panitian citizens welcome to immigrate to your country? - Yes, however they will be looked down on by many citizens if they have no type of Military background
5. Are Panitian businesses welcome to trade with/expand to your country? Yes, as long as they have somthing to offer our people (besides fast food and other unnecesary things) then they are welcome

Mesarian Factbook
Embassy Program
Slovitrean Arms Store Front - They helped design and now distribute our M1000 Sniper
3rd ever Mesarian Election!
Hayaba wrote:
Blademasters765 wrote:*puts guns to head, pulls trigger, falls to ground*

I simply have fond memories of the Manchurian Republic.

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:
Mesarian wrote:Yeah but i have the feeling that in Hayaba's mind we are all his slaves... and he can RP properly... which obviously means he's mentally ill and needs help

He is beyond help and I'm not his sex slave, I know your all thinking it!

User avatar
Panita
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 129
Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Panita » Wed May 11, 2011 12:22 am

Mesarian wrote:TO: Panitian Embassy Program Representative, Daga Virilim
FROM: Mesarian Foreign Affairs Ministers, General Simon Lar
Subject: Panitian Embassy Program
Encryption Level: Medium

The Armed Republic of Mesarian


We are delighted at the new Panitian Embassy Program and would wholeheartedly like to take part,
Attached is the Application form.

We thank you for your time in reading this and hope to hear back from you soon.

Sincerly,
General Simon Lar

Section 1 - Nation Information:

1. Nation Name: The Armed Republic of Mesarian
2. Leaders:

a. Head of State - Supreme Commander and Chief, General John Stark
b. Head of Government - Same as above
c. Head of Department of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent) - General Simon Lar
3. Population - 56 Million
4. Percentage of Population below Poverty Line - ~8%
5. Percentage of Population Female vs Male vs Other (If other is a viable category, please explain further.) - 1 Male:1.5 Females

Section 2 - Government Policies:

1. Slavery

a. Is any form of slavery legal in your country? If so, please explain further. If not, please proceed to Q2. N/A
b. Do slaves have any rights? IIf so, please explain further. N/A
2. Environment

a. Is the environment a political priority in your country? - Yes, without it we would all perish
b. On a scale of 1-10, where 1 is pristine and 10 is a wasteland, how polluted is your country? - 3
c. Is climate change a concern in your country? - No
d. What measures are being taken to stop extinction? - We are attempting to better prepare ourselves against all threats, Military or otherwise and the expantion of our lands whenever possible.
e. What measures are being taken to deal with pollution? Much of our energy is produced by Windfarms, Tidal Energy and Solar Power as our oil and gas is generally used to power our Military vehicles and cannot be wasted creating Electricity and smoke
3. Medical Issues

a. Is there any form of free, public healthcare in your country? - Yes
b. Is any part of the budget set aside for healthcare/medical research? - 17% of overall expenditure
c. Is abortion legal in your country? If so, is there any criteria for when it can be used? Yes abortion is Legal, it does however require the consent of both parents (if both are still present, if not then 1 Parent and 1 carer of the Parent must consent)
d. What is the policy on contraception in your country? Most forms of contraceptives are free at many hospitals.
4. Gay Rights

a. Is homosexuality legal? If not, please explain punishments etc. It is Legal
c. Is adoption by gay couples legal? If it is, do gay couples have to go through any special screening process? If so, please explain further. Legal
d. Is gay marriage legal? Legal (We aren't religious so there's nothing against this)
g. Are there any recorded cases of anti-homosexual behaviour in your country's military in the last five years? No, we belive in equality, if you can fight it doesn't matter what goes on in your bedroom
5. Military Matters

a. Is conscription currently happening in your country? Yes, everyone at the age of 16 must serve 2 years Military Service (this also culturaly marks the transcedance from teenager to Adult)
b. Is conscription legal at any time in your country? Yes
c. What is your country's policy on conscientious objectors? Both the governement and people despise them, Mesarian has a long Militarised past and has fought hard and bravely to survive to this point, we hate anyone who would be against defending their own land, flesh and blood
d. Are homosexuals allowed in your military? Yes
6. Governance System

a. Does the average citizen have a part in effecting government (i.e. voting etc.): Yes, if you have served your time in the Military you may vote
b. Does your country have a monarch? - No

Section 3 - Your nation and Panita

1. Why do you want an embassy with Panita? - To improve diplomatic relations, we are always open to new potential allies
2. Is Panita expected to establish an embassy with you if your request is successful? - We would like so yes, it is not mandatory however
3. Is Panita expected to establish an embassy with your colonies if your request is successful? - No, we have no Colonies
4. Are Panitian citizens welcome to immigrate to your country? - Yes, however they will be looked down on by many citizens if they have no type of Military background
5. Are Panitian businesses welcome to trade with/expand to your country? Yes, as long as they have somthing to offer our people (besides fast food and other unnecesary things) then they are welcome


OOC: I just realised that I forgot a section on the application form. All that you've said looks good, so it would be great if you could fill out this.
Section 4 - Ambassadorial Information
    1. Ambassador's Name:
    2. Family:
    3. Medical Concerns:
    4. Staff
      a. Diplomatic Staff:
      b. Security Staff:
      c. Service Staff:
      d. Will you be hiring in Panita?
    5. Type of Weapons on Security Staff:
    6. Number and Type of Vehicles:
    7. Any special requests?


Thanks! Panita.
This is my main nation.
Panita
Factbook Embassy Economy Statistics
Colonies: Panitian Isles
DEFCON: 3
This nation is what I would do if I actually ran a nation.
Take the World Census 2011 at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

User avatar
Mesarian
Diplomat
 
Posts: 554
Founded: Jul 05, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mesarian » Wed May 11, 2011 12:28 am

OOC: Haha, i thought somthing was missing, here you go it's finished:
Section 4 - Ambassadorial Information

1. Ambassador's Name: Captain John Hade
2. Family: Lara Hade (Wife)
3. Medical Concerns: N/A
4. Staff

a. Diplomatic Staff: 8
b. Security Staff: 12
c. Service Staff: 8
d. Will you be hiring in Panita? We will hire Service Staff but Security Staff will be provided by Mesarian
5. Type of Weapons on Security Staff: EP-17 Pistols, Combat Knives, Tear Gas and Ordinary Smoke Grenades (for escapes if the Diplomats are attacked) - We do also prefer them to carry either an SMG or Assault Rifle (Namingly either the ARC Mk5 SMG or ACR Mk3 Assault Rifle) but if you don't want them to then they shall not
6. Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 Armored Porche 911s (Black) and 2 Armored BMW M5s (Silver)
7. Any special requests? No

Mesarian Factbook
Embassy Program
Slovitrean Arms Store Front - They helped design and now distribute our M1000 Sniper
3rd ever Mesarian Election!
Hayaba wrote:
Blademasters765 wrote:*puts guns to head, pulls trigger, falls to ground*

I simply have fond memories of the Manchurian Republic.

Dewhurst-Narculis wrote:
Mesarian wrote:Yeah but i have the feeling that in Hayaba's mind we are all his slaves... and he can RP properly... which obviously means he's mentally ill and needs help

He is beyond help and I'm not his sex slave, I know your all thinking it!

User avatar
Panita
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 129
Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Panita » Wed May 11, 2011 12:34 am

The Foreign Affairs Department of Panita is happy to announce the construction of an embassy with Mesarian. It will be located at 85 Parliament Rd, Apaita, Panita. A request for a Panitian embassy in Mesarian is expected to be forthcoming. We look forward to an increase in diplomatic relations with Mesarian.

Yours sincerely,
Daga Virilim
Head of Foreign Affairs Department
Last edited by Panita on Wed May 11, 2011 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
This is my main nation.
Panita
Factbook Embassy Economy Statistics
Colonies: Panitian Isles
DEFCON: 3
This nation is what I would do if I actually ran a nation.
Take the World Census 2011 at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

User avatar
The Floor Kippers
Post Czar
 
Posts: 37096
Founded: Feb 12, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Floor Kippers » Wed May 11, 2011 1:52 am

Section 1 - Nation Information:

1. Nation Name: The Glorious and United Kingdom of The Floor Kippers
2. Leaders:
a. Head of State: Queen Aldred The First
b. Head of Government: Sir Nigel Griffin
c. Head of Department of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Martin Dent
3. Population: 2.6 billion
4. Percentage of Population below Poverty Line: 1.4
5. Percentage of Population Female vs Male vs Other (If other is a viable category, please explain further.) 1 in 2


Section 2 - Government Policies:

1. Slavery
a. Is any form of slavery legal in your country? If so, please explain further. If not, please proceed to Q2: No
b. Do slaves have any rights? IIf so, please explain further.
2. Environment
a. Is the environment a political priority in your country?: Yes
b. On a scale of 1-10, where 1 is pristine and 10 is a wasteland, how polluted is your country?: 2
c. Is climate change a concern in your country?: Yes
d. What measures are being taken to stop extinction?: The Species Protection board is doing all they can
e. What measures are being taken to deal with pollution?: Laws preventing pollution and widespread use of alternative renewable energy sources
3. Medical Issues
a. Is there any form of free, public healthcare in your country?: Yes
b. Is any part of the budget set aside for healthcare/medical research?: Yes
c. Is abortion legal in your country? If so, is there any criteria for when it can be used?: its a bit of a grey area
d. What is the policy on contraception in your country? we have no policy.
4. Gay Rights
a. Is homosexuality legal? If not, please explain punishments etc. Yes
c. Is adoption by gay couples legal? If it is, do gay couples have to go through any special screening process? If so, please explain further. Yes and No, no different to heterosexual couples
d. Is gay marriage legal? yes
g. Are there any recorded cases of anti-homosexual behaviour in your country's military in the last five years? No
5. Military Matters
a. Is conscription currently happening in your country? no
b. Is conscription legal at any time in your country? yes
c. What is your country's policy on conscientious objectors? they don't have to fight if they can prove they are really COs
d. Are homosexuals allowed in your military? Yes
6. Governance System
a. Does the average citizen have a part in effecting government (i.e. voting etc.) Yes
b. Does your country have a monarch? Yes


Section 3 - Your nation and Panita

1. Why do you want an embassy with Panita? Because You've got one in our nation
2. Is Panita expected to establish an embassy with you if your request is successful? no
3. Is Panita expected to establish an embassy with your colonies if your request is successful? no
4. Are Panitian citizens welcome to immigrate to your country? yes
5. Are Panitian businesses welcome to trade with/expand to your country? yes


Section 4 - Ambassadorial Information

1. Ambassador's Name: John Tokswig
2. Family: None
3. Medical Concerns: None
4. Staff
a. Diplomatic Staff: 12
b. Security Staff:12
c. Service Staff:13
d. Will you be hiring in Panita? Yes
5. Type of Weapons on Security Staff: Heckler and Koch MP5s
6. Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 BMW M5s
7. Any special requests? No
Head of The WASO|Co-Founder of The Realm of Unrestricted Science.
“The shortest unit of time in the multiverse is the New York Second, defined as the period of time between the traffic lights turning green and the cab behind you honking.”
"Never discuss religion, politics, or toast"
Great Nepal wrote:
The Floor Kippers wrote:Britain has a stronger claim than Argentina does.

That doesn't say much...
Martian alien slugs who have never heard of earth have stronger claim than Argentina.

It's Cold Outside: The NS Red Dwarf Thread

User avatar
Panita
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 129
Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Panita » Wed May 11, 2011 2:19 am

To: Mesarian Foreign Affairs Minister, General Simon Lau
From: Panitian Foreign Affairs Minister, Daga Virilim
Subject: Panitian Embassy Program
Encryption Level: High
Please note that we do have some reservations about military policies, and request some sort of discussion on that matter.

Yours sincerely,
Daga Virilim
Foreign Affairs Minister
This is my main nation.
Panita
Factbook Embassy Economy Statistics
Colonies: Panitian Isles
DEFCON: 3
This nation is what I would do if I actually ran a nation.
Take the World Census 2011 at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)

User avatar
Panita
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 129
Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Panita » Wed May 11, 2011 2:28 am

The Floor Kippers wrote:Section 1 - Nation Information:

1. Nation Name: The Glorious and United Kingdom of The Floor Kippers
2. Leaders:
a. Head of State: Queen Aldred The First
b. Head of Government: Sir Nigel Griffin
c. Head of Department of Foreign Affairs (or equivalent): Martin Dent
3. Population: 2.6 billion
4. Percentage of Population below Poverty Line: 1.4
5. Percentage of Population Female vs Male vs Other (If other is a viable category, please explain further.) 1 in 2


Section 2 - Government Policies:

1. Slavery
a. Is any form of slavery legal in your country? If so, please explain further. If not, please proceed to Q2: No
b. Do slaves have any rights? IIf so, please explain further.
2. Environment
a. Is the environment a political priority in your country?: Yes
b. On a scale of 1-10, where 1 is pristine and 10 is a wasteland, how polluted is your country?: 2
c. Is climate change a concern in your country?: Yes
d. What measures are being taken to stop extinction?: The Species Protection board is doing all they can
e. What measures are being taken to deal with pollution?: Laws preventing pollution and widespread use of alternative renewable energy sources
3. Medical Issues
a. Is there any form of free, public healthcare in your country?: Yes
b. Is any part of the budget set aside for healthcare/medical research?: Yes
c. Is abortion legal in your country? If so, is there any criteria for when it can be used?: its a bit of a grey area
d. What is the policy on contraception in your country? we have no policy.
4. Gay Rights
a. Is homosexuality legal? If not, please explain punishments etc. Yes
c. Is adoption by gay couples legal? If it is, do gay couples have to go through any special screening process? If so, please explain further. Yes and No, no different to heterosexual couples
d. Is gay marriage legal? yes
g. Are there any recorded cases of anti-homosexual behaviour in your country's military in the last five years? No
5. Military Matters
a. Is conscription currently happening in your country? no
b. Is conscription legal at any time in your country? yes
c. What is your country's policy on conscientious objectors? they don't have to fight if they can prove they are really COs
d. Are homosexuals allowed in your military? Yes
6. Governance System
a. Does the average citizen have a part in effecting government (i.e. voting etc.) Yes
b. Does your country have a monarch? Yes


Section 3 - Your nation and Panita

1. Why do you want an embassy with Panita? Because You've got one in our nation
2. Is Panita expected to establish an embassy with you if your request is successful? no
3. Is Panita expected to establish an embassy with your colonies if your request is successful? no
4. Are Panitian citizens welcome to immigrate to your country? yes
5. Are Panitian businesses welcome to trade with/expand to your country? yes


Section 4 - Ambassadorial Information

1. Ambassador's Name: John Tokswig
2. Family: None
3. Medical Concerns: None
4. Staff
a. Diplomatic Staff: 12
b. Security Staff:12
c. Service Staff:13
d. Will you be hiring in Panita? Yes
5. Type of Weapons on Security Staff: Heckler and Koch MP5s
6. Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 BMW M5s
7. Any special requests? No


The Foreign Affairs Department of Panita is happy to announce the construction of an embassy with The Floor Kippers. It will be located at 83 Parliament Rd, Apaita, Panita. We look forward to an increase in diplomatic relations with Mesarian.

Yours sincerely,
Daga Virilim
Head of Foreign Affairs Department
This is my main nation.
Panita
Factbook Embassy Economy Statistics
Colonies: Panitian Isles
DEFCON: 3
This nation is what I would do if I actually ran a nation.
Take the World Census 2011 at http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83868
Generation 29 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -AlEmAnNiA-, Arthenius, Austria-Bohemia-Hungary, Ianann, Leasath, Palmyrion, Reloce, The Corparation

Advertisement

Remove ads