NATION

PASSWORD

The Seal and Logo Request Thread

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Geektopia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 367
Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Geektopia » Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:26 pm

Geektopia wrote:Hello! For whom it may concern, I cannot make a logo for my league consisting of four divisions, R.I.N.K. at this time, so I would be flattered to have someone else do that for me.

Requirements
The color(s) green, yellow, purple, black is/are claimed as a feature of the mark. The mark consists of the wording R.I.N.K. in black with a yellow and purple arch gradient across the R (good example of this would be ARC opendorse design) with a smaller green design that relates to football and the words Rōczwijyrcqa Iizhiks Nathzinuh Kemmelkins in purple underneath.

Must be some medium use of heraldry from the country's national coat of arms developed into the mark, like a shovel or swan.


Bumping this. Anyways, I changed my mind on some of the details as to request that the green design and words will be black instead of purple and green, I don't need this multicolor jargon.
------------------------------
------------------------------
------------------------------
FACTBOOKS
Kings: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gee ... id=1198022
Language: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gee ... id=1288251
Rugby: Rugby Sevens Bowl (2nd), Rugby World Cup 28 (R16)
Assoc. Football: CoH 77 (2nd), Di Bradini Cup 48 (Ro16), World Cup 86 (Qualifying), CoH 78 (Group Stage), World Cup 87 (Ro16), World Cup 88 (Qualifying), Di Bradini Cup 50 (Group Stage), The National in Xanneria (1st), World Cup 89 (Qualifying), CoH 81 (Ro16), World Cup 90 (Qualifying), CoH 82 (Group Stage)
Lacrosse: World Championships 28 (Group Stage), World Championships 33 (Group Stage), World Championships 34 (Group Stage)
Kosovo is Kosovo and they play pretty good football to boot :)

User avatar
Orlesian States
Envoy
 
Posts: 202
Founded: Jun 09, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orlesian States » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:06 pm

Orlesian States wrote:Greetings. I was wondering if anyone could do a Governmental seal for Orlesia, something that the Leader/and his associates would mainly use, to make affairs look more 'regal' and 'official'. I'd prefer it to keep Red/Black/Gold and perhaps have a lion involved somewhere? It's not required though, since it might be hard to put a lion on a seal. But for the sake of simplicity, I'd like a regal, almost fancy looking seal, but it would also look threatening in a sense, as Orlesia is a... Well, authoritarian state.

I hope this description made sense, I just don't want to sound *overly* specific and demanding, if anyone does this request, much thanks go to you, but do not rush, I am patient. :)


I do not mean to look impatient, or demanding, I am simply quoting this for the sake of brevity and relevance.
But I will change the specifications, as I think my original request was a bit confusing. Basically, all I'd like is a red, black, and golden seal with possibly a lion featured in it. It isn't required, however, and the slogan "Orlesia Orates; The World Listens", would be on it.

Much thanks to whoever picks up this request, if it is so, and I will remain patient regardless. :)
The Commonwealth of Orlesian States
"Orlesia Orates; The World Listens."
"Through the remnants of a shattered Empire, and the Emperor overthrown, the Commonwealth will rise."
Latest Reports from Ministry of Information - The Commonwealth has been elected Sage of The Eternal Order; Commonwealth officially declares war on Caligula's Legion; Orlesian Embassy construction underway; Orlesian Solar Investigation Force reported to find artifacts from unknown civilization;

User avatar
West Bromwich Holme
Diplomat
 
Posts: 647
Founded: Mar 12, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby West Bromwich Holme » Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:41 am

Thank you for this thread!

I have a request.

I am looking for a logo with the colours of Sicily's flag, but also a quadrant shape in blue in the middle with water spouting as if it were a fountain, and "Il Delfino", a small dolphin, to represent the prince of the region.

This is for my new region.
Pronouns: She/her, formerly he/him as of August 2022.
Formerly Astholm. I am no longer using the account.
Rebooted continuity ; March 2016
This nation is no longer in use; have switched account. All posts are left for historical purposes on here.

User avatar
Independent South Africa
Diplomat
 
Posts: 522
Founded: May 14, 2021
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Independent South Africa » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:10 pm

Request:
Can someone please replace Bush with Smith and replace the American flag with the 1928 - 1994 South African Flag (my current flag)
link for banner
Image


Also make another version of that same banner but replace Bush with Cheney and Cheney with Balindlela
Last edited by Independent South Africa on Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Alt Account of the United Australasian Commonwealth

All Jamesian Ethnic groups belong to Jamesia

Alternate version of South Africa in which Apartheid ended in 1962 , hope that clears any misunderstanding before judging me about my flag unless thread says so
I am Not a Racist , I just like the Flag Design of the 1928 to 1994 Flag

User avatar
Kaumpirko
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Aug 17, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kaumpirko » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:43 pm

Hello, I'd like an emblem in the socialist style. The wreaths surrounding the middle should be of wheat, with a similar design to the Mongolian People's Republic emblem, except for the ribbons. The ribbons should be replaced with the colors of my flag, blue and green. The white text should be replaced with "Mišiapoi Kaumpirko". The design in the middle should have stylized waves in the ocean, like that of the Latvian SSR. Above the waves should be mountains, with a sun rising above. The space in between the wheat can be filled in with a red star. Thank you!

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5535
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:09 am

Orlesian States wrote:
Orlesian States wrote:Greetings. I was wondering if anyone could do a Governmental seal for Orlesia, something that the Leader/and his associates would mainly use, to make affairs look more 'regal' and 'official'. I'd prefer it to keep Red/Black/Gold and perhaps have a lion involved somewhere? It's not required though, since it might be hard to put a lion on a seal. But for the sake of simplicity, I'd like a regal, almost fancy looking seal, but it would also look threatening in a sense, as Orlesia is a... Well, authoritarian state.

I hope this description made sense, I just don't want to sound *overly* specific and demanding, if anyone does this request, much thanks go to you, but do not rush, I am patient. :)


I do not mean to look impatient, or demanding, I am simply quoting this for the sake of brevity and relevance.
But I will change the specifications, as I think my original request was a bit confusing. Basically, all I'd like is a red, black, and golden seal with possibly a lion featured in it. It isn't required, however, and the slogan "Orlesia Orates; The World Listens", would be on it.

Much thanks to whoever picks up this request, if it is so, and I will remain patient regardless. :)


Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
North Macaronesa
Secretary
 
Posts: 34
Founded: Sep 06, 2022
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby North Macaronesa » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:43 am

Hi!
Could someone just make me a coat of arms that has Spanish and Portugese vibes? And maybe just text with my nation's motto on it. Thank you!
Welcome to North Macaronesia!

Where the sand is white, the waves are crystal-clear, and the sunsets are rosy.

A country including the Canary Islands, Madeira, and the Azores. Founded in 1974 as a kingdom, being overthrown with a socialist military revolution in 1979, then being kicked out again in 1998, forming the modern Democratic Republic of North Macaronesia.

She/Her

User avatar
Continental Free States
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 495
Founded: Oct 28, 2021
New York Times Democracy

Postby Continental Free States » Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:41 am

Continental Free States wrote:Hello, and sorry in advance if this is a bit of a bore. I'd like this flag to be turned into an escutcheon (the shield in a coat of arms). Then, I'd like that escutcheon to replace the one in this coat of arms, with the French words being replaced by "God is our Witness" (all caps).

The red dragon in that same flag should also replace the modern English lions in the Royal Standard (the ones above the maple leaves) in this coat of arms, while the red maple leaves are recolored into rgb(15,105,45).

I'd like to bring this up again. I know it's not been too long, but the page turned and I thought people might forget about it oof
☆ ☆ ☆ The American EmpireFair Freedom's chosen son long to command ☆ ☆ ☆
Well that retcon didn't take so long
Calhoun Broadcast: The Emperor to convene House of Representatives on Sep 26 | Silver Legions 'Commit to Our America', highlight economic, education, concerns, vow to cooperate with 'anyone' who'd help reach it | Germany threatens Russia with nuclear response following Abt III B confirmation that Russian buildup along the Ruthenian border is 'still ongoing'. | EC Parliament passes Pascotti-Mueller Bill, makes all members not criminalizing Mohammedan covering liable to sanctions, censure, and military intervention. | Serbia's Jovanović orders Serbian Army to be deployed to kill 'everyone on the streets of Belgrade'

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5535
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:08 am

Congratulations!

You just bumped your way to the bottom of my queue.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5535
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:42 am

West Bromwich Holme wrote:Thank you for this thread!

I have a request.

I am looking for a logo with the colours of Sicily's flag, but also a quadrant shape in blue in the middle with water spouting as if it were a fountain, and "Il Delfino", a small dolphin, to represent the prince of the region.

This is for my new region.


Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Thexaelen
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Thexaelen » Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:54 am

Hello everyone,
I would like to request a war flag modeled after the one of Hungary. Instead red and green, the flairs at the side be a more darker tone of red and gold, and the emblem in the center would be the Thex coat of arms.
Many thanks in advance.
Hungarian coat of arms: https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi ... to-license
Thex coat of arms: https://imgur.io/D4LT00w
Telegram me about if you want me to know about something
Anthem: https://youtu.be/6gar6MONCKs
Embassy: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=524089

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5535
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:59 pm

Thexaelen wrote:Hello everyone,
I would like to request a war flag modeled after the one of Hungary. Instead red and green, the flairs at the side be a more darker tone of red and gold, and the emblem in the center would be the Thex coat of arms.
Many thanks in advance.
Hungarian coat of arms: https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi ... to-license
Thex coat of arms: https://imgur.io/D4LT00w


Firstly: wrong thread. Please use the flag request thread in gameplay next time.

Secondly: why on Earth are you linking to that pixelated version of the CoA instead of the original?

Anyway...
Image
Last edited by Almonaster Nuevo on Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
The Orwell Society
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1805
Founded: Apr 16, 2022
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Orwell Society » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:59 pm

The Orwell Society wrote:Well, I'm back. This time, I need TWO logos/seals.

The first one is for the Ministry of Peace. Basically, I need something similar to my flag arranged into more of a logo with text designating it as the Ministry of War and Defense. A red or green eye would be preferable, and some kind of defense related thing like crossed rifles or something.

The second is for the Ministry of Surplus. As always, it should feature an eye (red) and a socialist colour scheme. A hammer and sickle should be present.

Thank you! Be creative!

Bumping this for one last time. It's been a few months, and even more bumps, and if no one wants to work on this I understand : )
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
•  Ideology is either radical centrist or authoritarian social democrat. Which one, I may never know.
•  Ffteen year old guy living in the US.
•  Nerdy nerd
•  Proud Minister of State for Home Affairs and Minister of State for WA Affairs of Sildoria
•  Aspiring WA author
•  Semi-experienced gameplayer and cards trader (top 150!)

this
this

User avatar
Orlesian States
Envoy
 
Posts: 202
Founded: Jun 09, 2022
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Orlesian States » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:23 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you very much yet again, Almonaster! You've done so much for me, so I very much appreciate you continuing to do projects for me. I truly don't think I can thank you enough!
The Commonwealth of Orlesian States
"Orlesia Orates; The World Listens."
"Through the remnants of a shattered Empire, and the Emperor overthrown, the Commonwealth will rise."
Latest Reports from Ministry of Information - The Commonwealth has been elected Sage of The Eternal Order; Commonwealth officially declares war on Caligula's Legion; Orlesian Embassy construction underway; Orlesian Solar Investigation Force reported to find artifacts from unknown civilization;

User avatar
Nova Universo
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 139
Founded: Mar 01, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Nova Universo » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:37 am

Hi, everyone. Can someone please make me another coat of arms again? I want a coat of arms with an escutcheon in the square Iberian shape. The wreath, globe and ring of stars in my regional flag at the fess point and its field in a tincture of the colour of that flag. The wreath is the one used in the UN flag, the ring of stars is the one in the EU flag and the globe is a schematic icon in this page. This here is my region's flag . Thank you so much!
Last edited by Nova Universo on Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Entity of Nova Universo: a self-governing microstate and international city in the Fire Islands of the South Atlantic Ocean.
Entity of Nova Universo: a supranational union of 10 nations in Earth (Sol c), Heimat (Tau Ceti f) and the observable Multiverse.
Universo News:
Entity News:

User avatar
Thexaelen
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 24
Founded: Mar 05, 2022
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Thexaelen » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:14 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:
Thexaelen wrote:Hello everyone,
I would like to request a war flag modeled after the one of Hungary. Instead red and green, the flairs at the side be a more darker tone of red and gold, and the emblem in the center would be the Thex coat of arms.
Many thanks in advance.
Hungarian coat of arms: https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi ... to-license
Thex coat of arms: https://imgur.io/D4LT00w


Firstly: wrong thread. Please use the flag request thread in gameplay next time.

Secondly: why on Earth are you linking to that pixelated version of the CoA instead of the original?

Anyway...
Image

Apologies for accidentally posting on the wrong thread and the image, and an enormous thanks for the flag.
Telegram me about if you want me to know about something
Anthem: https://youtu.be/6gar6MONCKs
Embassy: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=524089

User avatar
Iraeli
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Jun 14, 2022
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Iraeli » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:39 am

Hello, i would like a crest for one of my states called "Ahlane" ,

I would like it to be this crest (down below) but colours to be blue and white but keep the gold on the scroll, on the scroll can it say Vrijheid on the left side and Ahlane on the right side , and instead of 6 stars one do the 5 stars one please.



Link : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_a ... s_Antilles

User avatar
Borin
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 19
Founded: Sep 21, 2022
Anarchy

Postby Borin » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:15 pm

Hey, can I get a Seal/logo that is a White Circle with a black outline, that has a wide red ring around it, with the words BORIN on It, the ring also is tilted downward some.
A Alien Civilization that was forced to move Underground after their Star died and their home world cooled to -121.9F, now almost 2000 years later 8 Billion civilians live in this new World they find themselves on, in giant underground metropolises

Join my New RP!: viewtopic.php?t=524257&f=31&view=unread#unread

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5535
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:49 pm

Kaumpirko wrote:Hello, I'd like an emblem in the socialist style. The wreaths surrounding the middle should be of wheat, with a similar design to the Mongolian People's Republic emblem, except for the ribbons. The ribbons should be replaced with the colors of my flag, blue and green. The white text should be replaced with "Mišiapoi Kaumpirko". The design in the middle should have stylized waves in the ocean, like that of the Latvian SSR. Above the waves should be mountains, with a sun rising above. The space in between the wheat can be filled in with a red star. Thank you!


Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Kaumpirko
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Aug 17, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kaumpirko » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:54 pm

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:

Thank you!

User avatar
Lisander
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1963
Founded: Feb 09, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lisander » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:42 pm

Iraeli wrote:Hello, i would like a crest for one of my states called "Ahlane" ,


Here you have
The Principality of Lisander
a sports loving, very highly developed nation.
I don't have a strong personality. In fact, I'm just plain rude.

User avatar
Borin
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 19
Founded: Sep 21, 2022
Anarchy

Postby Borin » Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:49 pm

Borin wrote:Hey, can I get a Seal/logo that is a White Circle with a black outline, that has a wide red ring around it, with the words BORIN on It, the ring also is tilted downward some.

/bump
A Alien Civilization that was forced to move Underground after their Star died and their home world cooled to -121.9F, now almost 2000 years later 8 Billion civilians live in this new World they find themselves on, in giant underground metropolises

Join my New RP!: viewtopic.php?t=524257&f=31&view=unread#unread

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5535
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:18 pm

Please don't bump.

2 pages and 2 weeks is about the point where it becomes reasonable.
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

User avatar
Borin
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 19
Founded: Sep 21, 2022
Anarchy

Postby Borin » Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:40 am

Almonaster Nuevo wrote:Please don't bump.

2 pages and 2 weeks is about the point where it becomes reasonable.

Ok sorry
A Alien Civilization that was forced to move Underground after their Star died and their home world cooled to -121.9F, now almost 2000 years later 8 Billion civilians live in this new World they find themselves on, in giant underground metropolises

Join my New RP!: viewtopic.php?t=524257&f=31&view=unread#unread

User avatar
Almonaster Nuevo
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5535
Founded: Mar 11, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Almonaster Nuevo » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:13 am

Independent South Africa wrote:Request:
Can someone please replace Bush with Smith and replace the American flag with the 1928 - 1994 South African Flag (my current flag)
link for banner


Also make another version of that same banner but replace Bush with Cheney and Cheney with Balindlela



Image


Image
Christian Democrats wrote:Would you mind explaining what's funny? I'm not seeing any humor.
The Blaatschapen wrote:I'll still graze the forums with my presence
Please do not TG me about graphics requests. That's what the threads are there for.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Europe a Nation, Google [Bot]

Advertisement

Remove ads