NATION

PASSWORD

What is your country's impact on Mars

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vulgaro-Graznavian Commonwealth
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Vulgaro-Graznavian Commonwealth » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:14 am

Vulgaro-Graznavian Commonwealth can't even into space.
A slavic union of two technologically medieval nations: Vulgaria and Graznavia living in the other dimension called Bermudinia. One more thing. Don't call me lazy! I just have more important things than NS. And I'm not a furry!
Current year: 7536 (Slavic), 2027 (Christian)
HAPPY NEW SLAVIC YEAR!!!
News: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1334463

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:06 pm

Unfortunately we have no space program

-Unified Earth Government-
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby -Unified Earth Government- » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:32 pm

Even though Mars is not suitable for terraforming, many of our citizens have founded colonies on the planet in the form of dome cities. Dome cities are cities encased in a clear aluminum dome that forms an artificial gravity and atmosphere similar to Earth's, allowing for people to live on the planet normally. Corporations such as Misriah Armory have placed their headquarters on Mars due to dome cities gaining a high security status.
Casual Forum 7 poster that likes to write military factbooks. I don't use NS-Stats, they get in the way of creativity.

Estainia
Senator

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Estainia » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:59 pm

The Empire went to our equivalent of Mars in 1980s alongside the Belkan Empire.

We thought about staying. We found things that persuaded us otherwise and scared the absolute sense out of us.

Coincidentally, the Empire built a series of absolutely enormous railguns not long after that mission the express purpose of which is to shoot at things in space.
Last edited by Estainia on Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of the Etai
Is a bit of magic your thing, or scientific post-modernism?
Consider joining Rostil today and help build a lasting setting!

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:06 pm

AS the Imperium is only beginning with the prospects of space travel and exploration we only know of mars from what we can observe. As such we have little to no impact on mars.
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

Pavonistade
Minister

Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pavonistade » Wed Dec 25, 2019 2:23 pm

Pavonistade has so far made an exploratory impact on Mars, having contributed rovers and orbiters to study the Martian surface and atmosphere.
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki | Glossary | I don't use NS stats
[NEWS] Pavonistadian researchers make breakthrough in Terahertz wave generation and modulation | Selective screening protocols in place amid coronavirus concerns | "The USA is the greatest threat to Pavonistadian security," states interior minister

The Reasonable
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reasonable » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:58 am

The Reasonable has sent probes and rovers to Mars, but has not sent humans due to the massively increased cost required for a manned mission.
Factbook
8values

Country mostly reflects RL political views. See factbook's legislation section for details on policy and factbook's politics section for system of government. NS stats used as guides rather than as-is; refer to factbook for actual stats.

Pernacyvokya
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pernacyvokya » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:09 pm

The Pernacyvokyan National Space Agency (PTRFSK) Is Currently Working with NASA and the ESA For A Mars Programme, Which aims to land humans on the Red Planet by 2025. It's Current stage is still Building the Rockets and planning it's activities/orbits.

It was previously rumoured that the PTRFSK were going to send up A few Probes and Rovers to Survey Mars, but these was confirmed to be false in 2014 as NASA had Agreed to work with PTRFSK for Mars Missions, as they were suffering heavy competition from SpaceX and The Chinese

New Lyrane
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 14, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Lyrane » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:44 pm

Mars? That's one of the Human worlds, isn't it? In the constellation Hunter, as seen from New Lyrane? Our contacts with the entire Human Empire are tenuous at best, so our impact on any single planet of theirs must count as negligible.
Sari Kaniraya, PhD (University of Haru, New Lyrane)
Speaker-to-Animals
"Also? I can kill you with my brain."
Trying to strike a balance between Author Appeal, Flawed Utopia, Nightmare Fuel, and Realism... IN SPACE!

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:28 pm

It's research satellites and landed probes.

Mordka
Envoy

Founded: Aug 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mordka » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:13 pm

Mars is a suitable nuclear testing site.

Chari
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chari » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:24 pm

We've landed robot ships on Mars, but so far no Charian has set foot on it.

Red Roja
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Roja » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:53 pm

We conquered Mars a long time ago.
I hate conservatism. But, I REALLY FUCKING HATE LIBERALISM!!!!!!

Penguin Union Nation
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2007
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Penguin Union Nation » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:39 am

We haven't done much more than probe Mars a little. But we do have a joint moonbase with our neighbor country, the People's Republic of Antarctica.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information