NATION

PASSWORD

Factbook Templates | Wiki-style

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Soleanna
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Soleanna » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:28 am

Why thank you :blush:

If you need any help, do telegram me
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

The Greek Senate
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Greek Senate » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:10 am

This is actually really cool. I was kinda wondering if the community would ever revamp Ponderosa's old factbook :lol: Anyways, great job! I really love these! I'll probably redo my overview tomorrow.
- THE SENATORIAL GRAECIAN HEGEMONY -
Σ Γ Ρ
NS stats are smelly pass it on
I know what you're thinking and I don't like it.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:25 am

Glad that you find it interesting, and thank you.
  • NS Stats are not used
  • Soleanna's name was derived from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, although not much else is relative to the game, besides symbolic tributes.
  • All graphics were designed by myself, if not modified to my liking. Using my graphics requires prior consent.
  • The World Assembly is the actual tyrant here, stripping nations of their sovereign rights | ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)つ[WA = Tyranny]

Estainia
Senator

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Estainia » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:30 pm

Alexandros I "Empress" of the Empire. A matriarchal society with feminine titles only, odd, ain't it? He's King F. Arthur pretty much.

Thanks for these, they're glorious.
The Empire of the Etai
Is a bit of magic your thing, or scientific post-modernism?
Consider joining Rostil today and help build a lasting setting!

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:28 pm

A wonderful work of art you've made, and you're very most welcome :)
  • NS Stats are not used

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dragons of Power » Tue May 14, 2019 3:18 pm

Hey! These templates are AMAZING! Question, is it possible that you could make some cool pet-like template? I'm trying to do a cool factbook for a roleplay dragon of mine. This is what:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=dra ... id=1177403

Great Aletia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 18, 2018

Postby Great Aletia » Wed May 15, 2019 4:27 am

I made great use of your monarch temple. I hope to expand it further as I think of more.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gre ... id=1209883

Greater Aletian Empire

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Wed May 15, 2019 10:32 am

Thank you for those templates. Definitely something nice to try out after getting bored from Napoleonic Europa's template - not saying, that theirs are bad, but I just like something more about yours.
Last edited by Silver Commonwealth on Wed May 15, 2019 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟʟ,
ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴄʀᴀᴄʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

This nation doesn't represent my views

IRL views: not much different from 4 years ago (socdem)

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Wed May 15, 2019 11:39 am

Dragons of Power wrote:Hey! These templates are AMAZING! Question, is it possible that you could make some cool pet-like template? I'm trying to do a cool factbook for a roleplay dragon of mine. This is what:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=dra ... id=1177403

I'll see what I can do.

Great Aletia wrote:I made great use of your monarch temple. I hope to expand it further as I think of more.

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gre ... id=1209883

Way better than what I did, my iteration is just a mess; do keep up the good work.

Silver Commonwealth wrote:Thank you for those templates. Definitely something nice to try out after getting bored from Napoleonic Europa's template - not saying, that theirs are bad, but I just like something more about yours.

I appreciate the feedback, and I'm glad you found something about special in mines.
  • NS Stats are not used

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:23 am

New templates will be coming out within the next two weeks. Stay Tuned!
  • NS Stats are not used

Grotesque Spore Creatures
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Grotesque Spore Creatures » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:15 pm

Thanks, will use! :D
IC name: LAETHIAN SWARM
Originally a friendly peaceful hivemind like thing turned Zerg. (Queen Van Daele is the Queen of Blades of this universe)
WORK IN PROGRESS, INFINITELY - Art (gonna finally actually post something there maybe idk)
[CURRENT YEAR - (4550 AD)]

Union of Sovereign States and Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Sovereign States and Republics » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:34 pm

This is cool. I'm currently using the leader one for the leaders of the USSR over the years. Great templates!
Current IC Year: 2031
The Union of Sovereign States and Republics; USSR
In 1991, a plane carrying would-be conspirators of an armed coup crashed in the Crimean Peninsula. Without the coup, the Union of Sovereign States treaty was signed; and the USSR survived... Lore currently undergoing a rework.
Current Ruling Party: Second Forward Coalition (NPSU, Motherland, Agrarian League)
News: BREAKING NEWS: Unceremoniously, USSR officially departs from the European Union 2 years before schedule

Great Aletia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 18, 2018

Postby Great Aletia » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:52 pm

Union of Sovereign States and Republics wrote:This is cool. I'm currently using the leader one for the leaders of the USSR over the years. Great templates!

Yes, the leader template is particularly good. I look forward to seeing what other templates the OP can cook up.

Greater Aletian Empire

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:24 pm

My my, ouch... yeah real life hit me like a freight train so I've been away from NS. As I said before, I intend to release some new templates. Though depending on my free time hopefully I can get a couple in within this month.
  • NS Stats are not used

Senayan
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Senayan » Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:59 am

Good template! I ask permission to applicate the code for my factbook

Union of Sovereign States and Republics
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Sovereign States and Republics » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:52 am

You like one leader? Two? HAVE SIX!
Last edited by Union of Sovereign States and Republics on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current IC Year: 2031
The Union of Sovereign States and Republics; USSR
In 1991, a plane carrying would-be conspirators of an armed coup crashed in the Crimean Peninsula. Without the coup, the Union of Sovereign States treaty was signed; and the USSR survived... Lore currently undergoing a rework.
Current Ruling Party: Second Forward Coalition (NPSU, Motherland, Agrarian League)
News: BREAKING NEWS: Unceremoniously, USSR officially departs from the European Union 2 years before schedule

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:56 pm

Senayan wrote:Good template! I ask permission to applicate the code for my factbook

Feel free, all I ask is that you leave the credits linking back to here

Union of Sovereign States and Republics wrote:You like one leader? Two? HAVE SIX!

Speaking of that I need to modernize the leader timeline template
Last edited by Soleanna on Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  • NS Stats are not used

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:20 pm

Announcement
New Template Released - Military Overview
After brushing off an official release for nearly a year, it's finally here!

What to Expect
  • Same aesthetic as my prior templates
  • There is two opening references to get a gist of it
  • NS Stats are not used

Bayi
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 15, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Bayi » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:06 am

I really am thankful for this template, you're the best :hug:
This week's "Song Recommendation!" Peach PRC - Like A Girl Does

Lovin this bop! I wish Australians are real

Fav Foods: I like Ice Lemon Tea, Bak Kut Teh, and Char Siu bao.
Fav Music: Jamiroquai, NewJeans, João Gilberto, Slowdive, Malice Mizer, Panchiko, Mayhem, The Cardigans.
Fav Movies: Our Times/我的少女時代 - 2015, Turning Red - 2022, Coraline - 2009, Paranorman - 2012.
she/her
Fav Games: Bioshock 2, Mafia II, Cooking Mama, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Little Big Planet, We Happy Few, Contrast, Outlast.
Fav Series: Serial Experiments Lain, Teen Titans (2003), Wandavision, Crash Landing on You, 極品絕配 (The Perfect Match).
Fav Books: Howl's Moving Castle, The Plain Janes, Scott Pilgrim and the Infinite Sadness (Volume 3).
Pisces power!

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:33 pm

You're welcome! :blush:
P.S. sorry for the late response
  • NS Stats are not used

Ephratica
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ephratica » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:54 pm

Very nice. I saw your template used forAllied Iran and I really liked it. Posting so I can find my way back to these excellent templates.
Last edited by Ephratica on Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Thu Dec 19, 2019 12:08 pm

Happy to hear that :blush:
  • NS Stats are not used

Gopnikea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gopnikea » Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:02 pm

This template looks good and modernised. I like it.

Soleanna
Diplomat

Postby Soleanna » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:48 pm

:blush:
  • NS Stats are not used

Oceanic-Tang Union Headquarters
Civilian

Founded: May 13, 2019

Postby Oceanic-Tang Union Headquarters » Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:32 pm

very helpful

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information