NATION

PASSWORD

[NSP]Sankta Hilda All-Patriots' Congress (SHAPC)

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:40 am

We need some alliances. I’ll reach out to some other parties to gather support.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Nova Anglicana
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nova Anglicana » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:26 am

The Archipelago Territory wrote:We need some alliances. I’ll reach out to some other parties to gather support.

Thanks for voting! I’ve already had communication from National people’s Party leadership about a potential alliance, if we’re interested. I think if the right is going to govern, we’ve got to have pretty much all the right except for the fascists on board. I am totally opposed to working with the fascists.
Former WBC President (WBC 34-37), Current WBC President (WBC 56-58)

Champions
WBC 48, IBC 35/36, IBS XIII, WJHC VII, URSA 7s I, Port Louis 7s I, CE 29-30 (as NAAZE)

Runners-up
WBC 39/44/50, WCoH 46, RUWC 31, Cup of Harmony 65, IBS III/VIII, AVBF 7s II

3rd Place
WBC 28/32/36, RUWC XXIX, Cup of Harmony 64, IBS V, WJHC V/VIII/XVI/XVII, Beltane Cup II, Londinium 7s II, R7WC VI (eliminated in semis, no 3PPO)

4th Place
WBC 29/38/49, IBS VII, RUWC XXI/XXVI, WJHC IV, Londinium 7s I, WCoH 28, RAHI II

Quarterfinals
WBC 27/30/31/37/41/43/47, IBS VI, IBC 15/31, WJHC VI/IX/XIV, RAHI I, AVBF Rugby Sevens I, RUWC XXIV/XXV

Hosted
WBC 31/35, Londinium 7s I/II, IBS IX

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:48 am

Nova Anglicana wrote:
The Archipelago Territory wrote:We need some alliances. I’ll reach out to some other parties to gather support.

Thanks for voting! I’ve already had communication from National people’s Party leadership about a potential alliance, if we’re interested. I think if the right is going to govern, we’ve got to have pretty much all the right except for the fascists on board. I am totally opposed to working with the fascists.

Me too, no fascists, but make sure to keep anti-fascists out of the loop as well. They tend to support weaponization and violence against the centrists and the conservatives.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Nova Anglicana
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nova Anglicana » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:04 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:
Nova Anglicana wrote:

Me too, no fascists, but make sure to keep anti-fascists out of the loop as well. They tend to support weaponization and violence against the centrists and the conservatives.

I don’t think any of us have a desire to be in government with anybody to the left of the SLP-Green-SDP group. What bill are you working on?
Former WBC President (WBC 34-37), Current WBC President (WBC 56-58)

Champions
WBC 48, IBC 35/36, IBS XIII, WJHC VII, URSA 7s I, Port Louis 7s I, CE 29-30 (as NAAZE)

Runners-up
WBC 39/44/50, WCoH 46, RUWC 31, Cup of Harmony 65, IBS III/VIII, AVBF 7s II

3rd Place
WBC 28/32/36, RUWC XXIX, Cup of Harmony 64, IBS V, WJHC V/VIII/XVI/XVII, Beltane Cup II, Londinium 7s II, R7WC VI (eliminated in semis, no 3PPO)

4th Place
WBC 29/38/49, IBS VII, RUWC XXI/XXVI, WJHC IV, Londinium 7s I, WCoH 28, RAHI II

Quarterfinals
WBC 27/30/31/37/41/43/47, IBS VI, IBC 15/31, WJHC VI/IX/XIV, RAHI I, AVBF Rugby Sevens I, RUWC XXIV/XXV

Hosted
WBC 31/35, Londinium 7s I/II, IBS IX

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:36 pm

Per this ruling, this thread has been locked. It has been archived.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Previous

Return to Archives