NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mindhart
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 16, 2023
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mindhart » Sat May 13, 2023 7:18 pm

Nobilis Ashevilla wrote:
The Xylvannian Empire wrote:Vonstein'd.

As the Crown Prince departed, no doubt scheming up something petty to get back at those who had offended him, it was clear that he was not the type of demonoid to let such slights go unpunished. However, the arrival of another demonoid, the Chairman of WonderTech Industries, Nexus Ravenworth, brought a new energy to the saloon. He stepped in with a fat golden cigar in hand, one cybernetic hand in his pocket. As he released smoke from his lips, a grin with his sharp frontal teeth revealed his monstrous nature, with two hundred layers of teeth circling the inside of his mouth like a chainsaw. He closed his smile, still grinning, as he walked over to the bar and ordered a classic brandy.

As Nexus waited for his brandy, his eyes wandered over to Artist, who had just put the Crown Prince in his place. "Girl, you made my day," he remarked, his voice filled with a light, carefree tone. "Viky has always been a royal brat. I mean, I can't say I'm surprised, given his parentage, but still. The bloody trouble kind, you know?" He chuckled, shaking his head as he took a drag from his cigar.

"The Aristocracy is terrified of him, you know. Many have lost relatives to him," Nexus continued, his expression turning slightly more serious. "The brat has the Empire by the throat. Of course, that doesn't mean he's in control. He's only gotten as far as he has because the Archduke views his son's rule by fear as effective in keeping the Great Houses together."

Nexus paused for a moment, his eyes glinting with a mischievous light. "But between you and me, I know better," he said, leaning in slightly. "I'm willing to bet that Viktor's the one manipulating dear old dad into thinking that generating an atmosphere of fear in the Imperial Government is good for the Empire. And you know what? It's working." He grinned, taking a sip of his brandy and savoring the smooth, warm taste.

Artist nodded, "He's an eldritch, too. Too bad for him, he's obviously an idiot. Couldn't take the people unless he killed em." She sighs, finishes off the shot glass, and slides more money across the counter, enough for nine kegs. "Stronger liquor, please." She throws a coin at the TV, and the channel changes to a camera in a tent. Artist's eyebrows shoot up. "So she really went... Hope she finds it." She nods at the holo. "What year you from? Mine's.. 2040, 2050, I think."
L G B T Q +

She/her
Protogennnnn!
press X to be sad

Ardchu
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Sat May 13, 2023 7:48 pm

Gaekol is still vibin at the bar
Ardchu is a fun country to enjoy nature in, but also you can be murdered on the street by police or by the native wildlife, who are citizens here. And yes, we can talk with them and they can talk with us. They are equal citizens of this country, and we are disgusted by speciesism. They are canonically as smart as humans and can think for themselves, and many of them have run the country. National language is Ardchuan, but it's mandatory to learn at least one other nature language in school.

please check these out as well, I feel like it could be a cool thing to do:

Flag made by Reprapburg

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat May 13, 2023 7:50 pm

Vixen who has been conversing with a literal shadow and finally remembered he served a shot to a customer. "Oh that. Humans that drink a shots worth of that alcohol will turn you into a spirit for about thirty minutes, leave your body in a safe place." He laughed.

Looking at the soldier concerned over paying "Dont worry that HP lovecraft guy just covered everyone's bill."

The legionary pulls out a bag of jerky, nibbling away at it as he skims through holo journal that's displayed on his wrist.
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Mindhart
Diplomat

Postby Mindhart » Sat May 13, 2023 9:07 pm

Artist just looks at him, looks at her body, and looks at him again. "Well, again, any alcohol that's stronger? I'm not drunk yet." Her body slumps over. Why she's sitting in the chair. She glances at it, shrugs, and gestures for a stronger drink.
L G B T Q +

She/her
Protogennnnn!
press X to be sad

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun May 14, 2023 12:33 am

"Just wait till you get back in your body." He nods "But now I can serve you some drinks only the dead can handle.."
Vixen slides open a cabinet with a few glowing drinks and starts making a few concoctions while artist is still out of body, this should carry over.
"High tolerance? I get that, It's a trait my family has."
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Aaaaaa
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Aaaaaa » Sun May 14, 2023 3:06 am

Foxfound wrote:Z chuckled lightly, glad to hear Noeanyyn's voice brighten a bit.

"I wouldn't think so, but I don't really know. I think exercising at a high altitude does. How flat is Aaaaaa?"

She paused a moment in faux-thoughtfulness. "Maybe hot chocolate does. Wanna find out? For science, of course." She gave a mischievous look and drank a big few gulps of her hot chocolate.

Noeanyyn glared at the soldiers sitting near them, but otherwise paid them no attention.

"It's hilly. Iaonroúda was on a big hill… not so much where I'm living now." She said quietly. Z's second question brought her attention to her own hot chocolate sitting near, just as the bartender refilled her beer and brought the mug down with a loud clunk on the counter.

"With all due respect…" She dragged the hotter of the two mugs over to Z. "I think you will enjoy it more than me."

"As for this, I think I earned this one today." She took a generous sip of the newly poured alcohol. "Hot chocolate doesn't really work as a painkiller, anyway."
"Let thy freedom be a beacon of independence, a conduit of good deeds, and a giving of praise to the Lord."
Click here for the Aaaaaan Conflict Map (Updated January 2024)
=== AAAAAA ===
Progressively ruining NationStates since December 2012™ (Add 4000+ posts)

Aaaaaa (pronounced AH-AY-UH)
Aaaaaan News Ticker (Updated August 8th 2023)
AURNVONS LAUNCH ATTACKS ON SPICUEIL AGAIN • BOMBSHELL REPORT ALLEGES LIEVUE TROOPS DELIBERATELY KILLING CIVILIANS • BEATINNEN SAYS ACTIVE REBELLION STANDS AT "WELL OVER 3000 ARMED MEN & WOMEN" • LIEVUE MEDIA CLAIM CEASEFIRE AGREEMENT IS IN DEVELOPMENT

Galicia-Podolia
Attaché

Founded: Jul 22, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Galicia-Podolia » Sun May 14, 2023 4:56 am

Alfred is still sitting on a chair, albeit sleeping now.
He wakes up thirsty.
He walks to where the waiter or waitress is and asks for a glass of water.
He reaches into his pocket and gathers the required amount of money for the water OOC: or if it is free then he doesn't give any money.
IC: Once the water is served Alfred goes to get it. Once he is there, he obtains the water, and heads back to a chair.
He then proceeds to drink the water.
Last edited by Galicia-Podolia on Sun May 14, 2023 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Name of Nation: Galicia-Podolia
Formed: 1919 in the Russian Civil War
Tier: 8
Type: 4
Class: 1.33
My Nation's Political Compass: https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... 5&soc=0.82
My Nation's Political Test: https://politicaltests.github.io/12axes ... =55&l=47.5
"What?" --Shakespeare

Nobilis Ashevilla
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 28, 2023
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nobilis Ashevilla » Sun May 14, 2023 7:28 am

Mindhart wrote:
Nobilis Ashevilla wrote:
As the Crown Prince departed, no doubt scheming up something petty to get back at those who had offended him, it was clear that he was not the type of demonoid to let such slights go unpunished. However, the arrival of another demonoid, the Chairman of WonderTech Industries, Nexus Ravenworth, brought a new energy to the saloon. He stepped in with a fat golden cigar in hand, one cybernetic hand in his pocket. As he released smoke from his lips, a grin with his sharp frontal teeth revealed his monstrous nature, with two hundred layers of teeth circling the inside of his mouth like a chainsaw. He closed his smile, still grinning, as he walked over to the bar and ordered a classic brandy.

As Nexus waited for his brandy, his eyes wandered over to Artist, who had just put the Crown Prince in his place. "Girl, you made my day," he remarked, his voice filled with a light, carefree tone. "Viky has always been a royal brat. I mean, I can't say I'm surprised, given his parentage, but still. The bloody trouble kind, you know?" He chuckled, shaking his head as he took a drag from his cigar.

"The Aristocracy is terrified of him, you know. Many have lost relatives to him," Nexus continued, his expression turning slightly more serious. "The brat has the Empire by the throat. Of course, that doesn't mean he's in control. He's only gotten as far as he has because the Archduke views his son's rule by fear as effective in keeping the Great Houses together."

Nexus paused for a moment, his eyes glinting with a mischievous light. "But between you and me, I know better," he said, leaning in slightly. "I'm willing to bet that Viktor's the one manipulating dear old dad into thinking that generating an atmosphere of fear in the Imperial Government is good for the Empire. And you know what? It's working." He grinned, taking a sip of his brandy and savoring the smooth, warm taste.

Artist nodded, "He's an eldritch, too. Too bad for him, he's obviously an idiot. Couldn't take the people unless he killed em." She sighs, finishes off the shot glass, and slides more money across the counter, enough for nine kegs. "Stronger liquor, please." She throws a coin at the TV, and the channel changes to a camera in a tent. Artist's eyebrows shoot up. "So she really went... Hope she finds it." She nods at the holo. "What year you from? Mine's.. 2040, 2050, I think."

With the potential deal with Alfred being a letdown, Nexus was nonetheless happy about the weapon shipments to be sold to clients with larger pockets than what the newcomer seemed to be able to afford. "Oh, this thing?" Nexus replied, gesturing towards the hologram. "Had this hologram since 1961, on my 16th birthday. My homeland, Xylvannia, has always been farther ahead in technology than our human neighbors to the south. Doesn't look like it, but I've modified it over the decades, incorporated it into my cybernetic arm once I really got into my passion for technology and gaming, which I eventually founded WonderTech to be the hegemony that it is today, today in my timeline, being 2023 of the 21st century." He took a sizable sip of his brandy as the holographic display deactivated. "Ah, refreshing that is. I would hardly call him an idiot, the Crown Prince. Achieving political power in the Empire is not without bloody sacrifices. My kind have never been ones for compromise without having their arms bent to the breaking point. Not fond of it, tis why I became a businessman," he concluded, his expression turning thoughtful as he gazed out at the saloon's patrons.
Factbooks
Overview
OOC
Left-Centrist
American Nationalist
Non-interventionist
($) Nobilis Ashevilla ($)
($) Land of the Sky ($)
($) Led by Chairman Nexus Ravenworth.($)
Proud member of Markion|| RP event: A Journey to the Heart of Progress: Nobilis Ashevilla Unveiled RP
[ Citizen Times ] Chairman Nexus wishes the Archduke th good fortune at the Frost Dragon International Summit as the Xylvannian Empire opens its doors to the World. | WonderTech Industries accelerates its lobbying campaign to see the abolishment of private censorship on the Internet. | 

Mindhart
Diplomat

Postby Mindhart » Sun May 14, 2023 1:34 pm

Artist nods. "You could say that." She watches him mix the drinks, before turning. "I have a theory on the multiverse; it's different timelines. Basically, people get blipped into a time in the past, make other decisions, and the universe separates that from the regular timeline, kind of like fanfiction. The stuff in the original show, book, whatever still happens, there's just someone else who wrote a different decision in an exact copy. This follows as, I should be able to find the original. That's why I asked." She frowns."Huh, I guess I'm a tad drunk."
Last edited by Mindhart on Sun May 14, 2023 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
L G B T Q +

She/her
Protogennnnn!
press X to be sad

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun May 14, 2023 7:22 pm

(Warning: Lore dump)
"Perhaps, you see. I use to be in this erra, it was more like a strand. You sree there were multiple universe in a cluster that sat right in the middle of the multiverse. That had the occasion to intertwine with the various ones around it."

It was chaotic, but in a fun way. Some folk just appeared,
some dissapeared. But then the day came where the gods that made it destroyed it.
This caused a a rift, an empy space where multiple universe just stopped existing."

Vixen served somthing that would go down smooth and kick hard after a few minutes.

Thats why so many fancy spacecraft are totaled, or you'll sometimes see a structure that seemed like it belongs somewhere else, remnants of the past.

I guess the one that caused it all felt some pitty when he left a saloon sitting right in the middle of this wasteland."
It had been too long to truly say he hated the place, After all he spoke in a calm tone as he served drinks and cleaned dishes.
If you can see us...

Nobilis Ashevilla
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 28, 2023
Father Knows Best State

Postby Nobilis Ashevilla » Mon May 15, 2023 5:48 am

Mindhart wrote:Artist nods. "You could say that." She watches him mix the drinks, before turning. "I have a theory on the multiverse; it's different timelines. Basically, people get blipped into a time in the past, make other decisions, and the universe separates that from the regular timeline, kind of like fanfiction. The stuff in the original show, book, whatever still happens, there's just someone else who wrote a different decision in an exact copy. This follows as, I should be able to find the original. That's why I asked." She frowns."Huh, I guess I'm a tad drunk."

Nexus Ravenworth listened intently to Artist's theory on the multiverse, his gaze fixed on her with a mix of curiosity and amusement. He leaned back, swirling the brandy in his glass as he pondered her words. "A fascinating theory, my dear," he replied, a faint hint of a smirk on his lips. "The idea of different timelines branching off due to alternative decisions, much like fanfiction altering the course of a familiar story... It's an intriguing concept."

He took a sip of his brandy, savoring the rich flavor before continuing. "You see, in my line of work, I've come across some remarkable technological advancements that blur the lines between reality and fiction. The wonders that WonderTech has developed are often ahead of their time, pushing the boundaries of what is deemed possible. Perhaps your theory isn't so far-fetched after all."

Nexus leaned closer, his eyes sparkling with mischief and genuine curiosity. "If there are different versions of the original timeline, as you say, then the question arises: what lies beyond the boundaries of our known reality? Are there infinite possibilities waiting to be discovered? Or are there darker forces at play, manipulating the very fabric of existence?"

He leaned back again, a confident grin spreading across his face. "As for finding the original, my dear, the quest for truth is a noble pursuit. Just be cautious, for the mysteries of the multiverse can be both captivating and perilous. But then again, that's what makes it all so thrilling, isn't it?" Nexus raised his glass in a toast, his eyes shining with a mixture of intrigue and adventure.
Factbooks
Overview
OOC
Left-Centrist
American Nationalist
Non-interventionist
($) Nobilis Ashevilla ($)
($) Land of the Sky ($)
($) Led by Chairman Nexus Ravenworth.($)
Proud member of Markion|| RP event: A Journey to the Heart of Progress: Nobilis Ashevilla Unveiled RP
[ Citizen Times ] Chairman Nexus wishes the Archduke th good fortune at the Frost Dragon International Summit as the Xylvannian Empire opens its doors to the World. | WonderTech Industries accelerates its lobbying campaign to see the abolishment of private censorship on the Internet. | 

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Mon May 15, 2023 8:32 am

An intern from the government of The Astral Mandate rushes in with a sheet of paper.
“Hey, look what the Foreign Minister wrote!”
He slams the paper down face up, revealing a poem.

Finding Myself

I found myself one day in waiting,
waiting for a youthful spring,
to show up in my life and make a
difference in my everything.

On that fateful day I chose to
seek this treasure for myself,
tired of this life of waiting,
something more, and something else.

I found myself in Nature’s comp’ny,
stolen by the field and river.
Knowing life was short, but worthwhile,
I took this path for something better.

Even in my toil and labor,
even as I served this nation,
I found myself in all my duties,
and in my trouble found elation.

In darkness I may walk the Earth,
to find myself- to find my worth.
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

The Merry-Men
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 08, 2022
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The Merry-Men » Mon May 15, 2023 9:12 am

The Astral Mandate wrote:An intern from the government of The Astral Mandate rushes in with a sheet of paper.
“Hey, look what the Foreign Minister wrote!”
He slams the paper down face up, revealing a poem.

Finding Myself

I found myself one day in waiting,
waiting for a youthful spring,
to show up in my life and make a
difference in my everything.

On that fateful day I chose to
seek this treasure for myself,
tired of this life of waiting,
something more, and something else.

I found myself in Nature’s comp’ny,
stolen by the field and river.
Knowing life was short, but worthwhile,
I took this path for something better.

Even in my toil and labor,
even as I served this nation,
I found myself in all my duties,
and in my trouble found elation.

In darkness I may walk the Earth,
to find myself- to find my worth.

Mary would stand up and start clapping happily (or much rather sarcastically) as she heard this riveting performance. There was a lot of heart put into it, and she definitely felt for them and how they put themselves into the nation they salute to, but boy, does statist poetry suck ass, she thought.

"Bravo, bravo! Encore!

...Seriously? I've heard more moving words come from the Island Boys! Someone get me a microphone, and I can do the Foreign Minister one better!" She said, looking over as she was right up in his face, already thinking up a good scheme in case he took up the offer.
Welcome to Merryland; hiring extemely depressed teenagers as truck drivers and pilots since 2015!

BREAKING NEWS: Steamboat Willie is public domain now as of the new year! We can put Mickey on our flag! !@#$ you, Disney!

Theme for the Merrymen

TL;DR 'we live in a society"-type international nihilist anarchist terrorist group evolved from a street gang in London that embraces violence, detests conformity and the law, and pride themselves out of committing crimes, getting into mischief and acting out their most depraved and extravagant desires in order to bring about the downfall of society... just for a bit of fun.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon May 15, 2023 9:16 am

"Better than reading a dead man's journal." The legionary eyes the poem and shrugged, returning to his previous activity.

Vixen shrugs upon hearing theories and the odd banter betweenthe bargoers
If you can see us...

Mindhart
Diplomat

Postby Mindhart » Mon May 15, 2023 10:12 am

Artist turns to the madwoman, shattering the shot glass. "YOU. where's my clone?"
L G B T Q +

She/her
Protogennnnn!
press X to be sad

The Merry-Men
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 08, 2022
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby The Merry-Men » Mon May 15, 2023 10:34 am

Mindhart wrote:Artist turns to the madwoman, shattering the shot glass. "YOU. where's my clone?"

She would slowly turn to look at Artist, cocking her head in confusion before realising the situation.

"Your... clone? Oh, that's right, there's two of you, isn't there? Well, last time I checked, she's either still in a bedroom back in a New York apartment sleeping out the early morn after all the fun we had in there, or she's out feeding her wondrous fireproof dragon lad... using some of the hostages I brought over. I tried giving it hamburgers, but it didn't seem to care for those." She said, sitting over on a bar stool. "Want me to, err... replace that shot of yours? I'll shout ya, luv."
Last edited by The Merry-Men on Mon May 15, 2023 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Merryland; hiring extemely depressed teenagers as truck drivers and pilots since 2015!

BREAKING NEWS: Steamboat Willie is public domain now as of the new year! We can put Mickey on our flag! !@#$ you, Disney!

Theme for the Merrymen

TL;DR 'we live in a society"-type international nihilist anarchist terrorist group evolved from a street gang in London that embraces violence, detests conformity and the law, and pride themselves out of committing crimes, getting into mischief and acting out their most depraved and extravagant desires in order to bring about the downfall of society... just for a bit of fun.

Mindhart
Diplomat

Postby Mindhart » Mon May 15, 2023 4:54 pm

Artist just stares for a moment, gets up, and walks out.
L G B T Q +

She/her
Protogennnnn!
press X to be sad

Ardchu
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 07, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ardchu » Mon May 15, 2023 6:18 pm

Gaekol downs one more drink, and lumbers out.
“More hunters to kill, I guess,” he mumbles as he walks out
Ardchu is a fun country to enjoy nature in, but also you can be murdered on the street by police or by the native wildlife, who are citizens here. And yes, we can talk with them and they can talk with us. They are equal citizens of this country, and we are disgusted by speciesism. They are canonically as smart as humans and can think for themselves, and many of them have run the country. National language is Ardchuan, but it's mandatory to learn at least one other nature language in school.

please check these out as well, I feel like it could be a cool thing to do:

Flag made by Reprapburg

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue May 16, 2023 3:57 am

"Best of luck on your ventures."
If you can see us...

Galicia-Podolia
Attaché

Founded: Jul 22, 2022
New York Times Democracy

Postby Galicia-Podolia » Tue May 16, 2023 8:36 am

Alfred continues to exist.
Name of Nation: Galicia-Podolia
Formed: 1919 in the Russian Civil War
Tier: 8
Type: 4
Class: 1.33
My Nation's Political Compass: https://www.politicalcompass.org/yourpo ... 5&soc=0.82
My Nation's Political Test: https://politicaltests.github.io/12axes ... =55&l=47.5
"What?" --Shakespeare

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue May 16, 2023 10:57 am

Galicia-Podolia wrote:Alfred continues to exist.

"These quiet hours are always bothersome, wouldn't you agree?" The legionary looks over to the stranger
If you can see us...

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2022

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Tue May 16, 2023 11:06 am

A tall Asian man walks into the saloon. He sits at the bar and says to the bartender, "gimme the strongest thing ya got."
3 types of people I hate:
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists
3. Anybody else who tries to deny proven scientific facts.
A Class .363 Civilization according to this index.
NS stats are not canon with the exception of the rights thingy.
A major change will come (eventually) to my factbooks.
If you're FT, join my region, The Outer Rim!
A member of the Free World Coalition and the Rigel Pact.
CNN Commerce: Cirrilian Mining Co. stocks plummeted after Orran Urpor's murder | Itzgari POW camps overflowing | Itzgari War: Spearhead at Pyon succeeds; QSN to begin Blitz | Peace negotiations hot topic in the Council | Orran Urpor found dead under mysterious circumstances in his villa on Teo

The Astral Mandate
Minister

Founded: Nov 30, 2022
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Astral Mandate » Tue May 16, 2023 12:09 pm

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations wrote:A tall Asian man walks into the saloon. He sits at the bar and says to the bartender, "gimme the strongest thing ya got."

The intern stared up and said:
"HEY WAIT IS THAT-"
He decided not to finish.
He knew that the man was not to be messed with.
MT, borderline PMT (Year: 2023)
Founder of the Rigel Pact, an organization dedicated to, basically, spreading peace and preventing the apocalypse.
Co- Founder of the Agricultural Research Organization, dedicated to producing the best fruit varieties in the world.
Left/Right: -7.25
Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.74
"Aggression benefits the despot: therefore, work for freedom is work for peace." -Me

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue May 16, 2023 8:19 pm

Vixen made the man something strong and states "Enjoy your numbness... but do tell me if you need a chaser." Vixen then watched the intern walk off "What a guy."
If you can see us...

Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2022

Postby Quasi-Stellar Star Civilizations » Wed May 17, 2023 3:23 am

The man thanked Vixen and began drinking it. His eyes shot open when he tasted it. "In all my travels... never before have I tasted something quite like this... Though, there was that time on Gormia..." He continued to drink.
3 types of people I hate:
1. Flat-earthers
2. Creationists
3. Anybody else who tries to deny proven scientific facts.
A Class .363 Civilization according to this index.
NS stats are not canon with the exception of the rights thingy.
A major change will come (eventually) to my factbooks.
If you're FT, join my region, The Outer Rim!
A member of the Free World Coalition and the Rigel Pact.
CNN Commerce: Cirrilian Mining Co. stocks plummeted after Orran Urpor's murder | Itzgari POW camps overflowing | Itzgari War: Spearhead at Pyon succeeds; QSN to begin Blitz | Peace negotiations hot topic in the Council | Orran Urpor found dead under mysterious circumstances in his villa on Teo

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives