NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Fri May 21, 2021 5:43 am

Low bloods wrote:
Indo-Malaysia wrote:The Wild Dancing Donkey Man awoke from his four year slumber, having consumed a nondescript bottle of whiskey that very likely to be 4 million abv.

"My my, hasn't this place changed?"

The Wild Dancing Donkey Man proceeded to enter the bar.

"Oh its Donkey man." Vixen nods "What knowledge of the future do you hold now?"

The Wild Dancing Donkey man let out a typical donkey noise, before responding to Vixen.

"It is prophesied that Mr. Mouffan will spill your next drink."
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri May 21, 2021 8:21 am

Indo-Malaysia wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Oh its Donkey man." Vixen nods "What knowledge of the future do you hold now?"

The Wild Dancing Donkey man let out a typical donkey noise, before responding to Vixen.

"It is prophesied that Mr. Mouffan will spill your next drink."

Vixen laughed "Well that is no surprise. The old man only stares daggers at me since I entered this bar. Sure I hopped over the bar counter and self proclaimed myself a bartender for the establishment." Vixens grin was rather devilish. "But thank you, I look forward to the future."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Cortexis
Secretary

Founded: Apr 08, 2021
Father Knows Best State

Postby Cortexis » Wed May 26, 2021 8:45 am

Turbina understood. Those were the prophecies - making probable predictions based on available data. Well, such skill is certainly benefitial, she prided herself on being quite skilled in this area. She picked up her glass of tea and, again, downed it like a shotglass, with a satisfied exhale causing steam from the still hot liquid escaping from her mouth.
"So, do I understand it correctly that there was some sort of takeover at this establishment? I do not have enough information to pass judgement, but working with I have, I have this to say: out with the old, in with the new! A young person can do many tasks better than an old one. Sure, there is the issue with potentially less experience, but it is balanced with more able body, capable of faster acting and also quite stronger. At least when we talk about a job where using your body is just as, or more, important than using your mind. ... Don't take that as an insult. It was not intended as such."
What this thing is:
A nation obsessed with technology and progress populated by various types of mad and villainous scientists. They're not evil, of course, it's just the aesthetics of it. Well, some of them aren't scientists either - those less academically talented generally find their calling assisting their master employer with their scientific endeavours (hump or other physical deformity not mandatory).

The faces of this thing:
Archbrain Turbina Vorlis
Vice Archbrain Metron Vektorin

This nation or its characters are not intended to represent my social views, or political views in their entirety (although I am a supporter of technocracy)

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Wed May 26, 2021 3:06 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:'Two week to this day did I bury my dog, and fifty years to this day does this thread still lives.'

Shrugs takes a drink and throws a knife at the dart board hitting a bulleye and breaking the blade.

'Damn I loved that knife well whatever I'll get another.'

"Sometimes we... Oh the irony my ex just texted me." The entity throws its phone at the dartboard.

"Sometimes we must have moments to mourne and sometimes we rejoice for the good times. Life is good yet bad, right?"

'That is true life is badly good or goodly bad, also i finally got ice borne for monster hunter world. Joined a discord for all of one day and left cause didn't fit.'

Watches phone get stuck in the dartboard somehow.

'Oh nice throw, I think all my current ex's are dead and buried. I mean one's that left without a word let alone lurk in the shadows.'
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Wed May 26, 2021 3:27 pm

Z had returned, walking normally through the door this time instead of skipping or leaping or bounding or whatever it was she usually did. She sat at the end of the bar and ordered several large hot chocolates and her usual sandwich, or perhaps just had them brought to her by a Mouffan who knew she wouldn't order anything else.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat May 29, 2021 8:23 am

Cortexis wrote:Turbina understood. Those were the prophecies - making probable predictions based on available data. Well, such skill is certainly benefitial, she prided herself on being quite skilled in this area. She picked up her glass of tea and, again, downed it like a shotglass, with a satisfied exhale causing steam from the still hot liquid escaping from her mouth.
"So, do I understand it correctly that there was some sort of takeover at this establishment? I do not have enough information to pass judgement, but working with I have, I have this to say: out with the old, in with the new! A young person can do many tasks better than an old one. Sure, there is the issue with potentially less experience, but it is balanced with more able body, capable of faster acting and also quite stronger. At least when we talk about a job where using your body is just as, or more, important than using your mind. ... Don't take that as an insult. It was not intended as such."

Vixen tilts his head and questions. "No this place has been abandoned for some time in the past. So I came in, in the past I owned a bar so I hopped behind the counter and had some fun."
He answers the question but still shows some sigh of question "I have some experience. Oh and im not as human as I let off." He nods
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sat May 29, 2021 8:30 am

Foxfound wrote:Z had returned, walking normally through the door this time instead of skipping or leaping or bounding or whatever it was she usually did. She sat at the end of the bar and ordered several large hot chocolates and her usual sandwich, or perhaps just had them brought to her by a Mouffan who knew she wouldn't order anything else.

"Rough day, huh?" The LowbloodIan knight asks in a half awake sense.
Third Kingdom wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Sometimes we... Oh the irony my ex just texted me." The entity throws its phone at the dartboard.

"Sometimes we must have moments to mourne and sometimes we rejoice for the good times. Life is good yet bad, right?"

'That is true life is badly good or goodly bad, also i finally got ice borne for monster hunter world. Joined a discord for all of one day and left cause didn't fit.'

Watches phone get stuck in the dartboard somehow.

'Oh nice throw, I think all my current ex's are dead and buried. I mean one's that left without a word let alone lurk in the shadows.'

"I use to like to hunt monsters. Then there was so many knew ones while i dropped off i just gave up."
If you can see us...

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sat May 29, 2021 5:59 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Foxfound wrote:Z had returned, walking normally through the door this time instead of skipping or leaping or bounding or whatever it was she usually did. She sat at the end of the bar and ordered several large hot chocolates and her usual sandwich, or perhaps just had them brought to her by a Mouffan who knew she wouldn't order anything else.

"Rough day, huh?" The LowbloodIan knight asks in a half awake sense.

"Feeling a little down, yeah," she said before taking a big *GULP* of her hot chocolate.

"It turns out I'm..."
She trailed off for a minute, before sighing.
"Turns out I'm not actually a kitsune, I'm a kumiho, and if you have any idea what that is you probably realize the issue."
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun May 30, 2021 11:11 am

Foxfound wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Rough day, huh?" The LowbloodIan knight asks in a half awake sense.

"Feeling a little down, yeah," she said before taking a big *GULP* of her hot chocolate.

"It turns out I'm..."
"Turns out I'm not actually a kitsune, I'm a kumiho, and if you have any idea what that is you probably realize the issue."

"You eat the hearts and liver out of men? And probably women I mean now a days I believe gender is just a word." He laughs
"Or is that not the problem here? Sounds pretty brutal."
If you can see us...

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun May 30, 2021 4:46 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"Feeling a little down, yeah," she said before taking a big *GULP* of her hot chocolate.

"It turns out I'm..."

"You eat the hearts and liver out of men? And probably women I mean now a days I believe gender is just a word." He laughs

She gave him a hurt look before turning her gaze back ahead.

"No! I don't, and I never will. But I need to figure out something, because these liverwurst sandwiches aren't exactly cutting it anymore. Some doctors and scientists are going to try to find some kind of artificial substitute for me, but most kumiho... do act like you described, so no one's bothered with much research into the issue in the past."

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Sun May 30, 2021 11:23 pm

Foxfound wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"You eat the hearts and liver out of men? And probably women I mean now a days I believe gender is just a word." He laughs

She gave him a hurt look before turning her gaze back ahead.

"No! I don't, and I never will. But I need to figure out something, because these liverwurst sandwiches aren't exactly cutting it anymore. Some doctors and scientists are going to try to find some kind of artificial substitute for me, but most kumiho... do act like you described, so no one's bothered with much research into the issue in the past."

"Our creatures that rely on such feeding methods have donors if they cant acquire it themselves. Lowbloods has a few donation centers for these types of situation. Maybe I could hook you up with something. Im sure it wont be that difficult."
The legionary spoke with a rather coldness as if he had done this before. One could sense the question and certainty in his mind.
If you can see us...

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon May 31, 2021 9:28 am

Low bloods wrote:
Foxfound wrote:She gave him a hurt look before turning her gaze back ahead.

"Our creatures that rely on such feeding methods have donors if they cant acquire it themselves. Lowbloods has a few donation centers for these types of situation. Maybe I could hook you up with something. Im sure it wont be that difficult."
The legionary spoke with a rather coldness as if he had done this before. One could sense the question and certainty in his mind.

She looked a little uncomfortable and pensive.

"I... that might be the best option, if what the people I've mentioned are trying doesn't pan out. But I don't think I can stomach the idea of eating... you know what, even if it was donated and no one had to die."

That last word seemed to cause her some pain.

"Thank you though. If worst comes to worst I might take you up on that offer."

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon May 31, 2021 10:47 am

Foxfound wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Our creatures that rely on such feeding methods have donors if they cant acquire it themselves. Lowbloods has a few donation centers for these types of situation. Maybe I could hook you up with something. Im sure it wont be that difficult."

She looked a little uncomfortable and pensive.

"I... that might be the best option, if what the people I've mentioned are trying doesn't pan out. But I don't think I can stomach the idea of eating... you know what, even if it was donated and no one had to die."

He nods "I know a a few that had to get use to it. The organs come from those on their death beds, much like organ donors these people know their body will provide much help. Of course the transplants are higher privileged than food.
This does cause some problems in the business."

"But vampires, succubus, other creatures that feast on the human body as well. It's. A good way to normalize them rather than the populous fearing them.

One of my closest friends feasts off life essence. She's a grand mage in our ranks."
If you can see us...

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon May 31, 2021 10:20 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Foxfound wrote:She looked a little uncomfortable and pensive.

He nods "I know a a few that had to get use to it. The organs come from those on their death beds, much like organ donors these people know their body will provide much help. Of course the transplants are higher privileged than food.

"But vampires, succubus, other creatures that feast on the human body as well. It's. A good way to normalize them rather than the populous fearing them.

One of my closest friends feasts off life essence. She's a grand mage in our ranks."

She nodded as she listened.

"It is nice that there is a place people accept... creatures like me when we try to be peaceful. I'm still hoping for a solution that doesn't involve me having to... do that at all, though. Like I said, I'll look into that if what we're working on doesn't get anywhere in time.
I don't think I really want to talk about this anymore though. It's not a happy subject."

She drank more hot chocolate, ultimately finishing one of her mugs. "Would you care for one?"
Last edited by Foxfound on Mon May 31, 2021 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:30 am

Foxfound wrote:
Low bloods wrote:He nods "I know a a few that had to get use to it. The organs come from those on their death beds, much like organ donors these people know their body will provide much help. Of course the transplants are higher privileged than food.

She nodded as she listened.

"It is nice that there is a place people accept... creatures like me when we try to be peaceful. I'm still hoping for a solution that doesn't involve me having to... do that at all, though. Like I said, I'll look into that if what we're working on doesn't get anywhere in time.
I don't think I really want to talk about this anymore though. It's not a happy subject."

She drank more hot chocolate, ultimately finishing one of her mugs. "Would you care for one?"

"I'm more a fan of milkshakes. I like my drinks more on the hold side."
He laughed and took off his helmet revealing he wasn't entirely human. He had a set of ears on him somewhat resembling a cat. Some noticeable features were a scar on one eye and knick on one ear.
If you can see us...

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 02, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:43 am

A small woman pushes the swinging doors open and pauses briefly in the entrance. She is wearing a black sombrero with an embroidered brim, a matching short jacket, enormous red knee-length pants and dusty boots. She is carrying an 1848-model Colt Dragoon pistol in a holster above each hip, butts forward. She strolls over to the bar. "Maria-Luisa de Castro," she says. Something wet, if you please."

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:45 pm

Fatatatutti wrote:A small woman pushes the swinging doors open and pauses briefly in the entrance. She is wearing a black sombrero with an embroidered brim, a matching short jacket, enormous red knee-length pants and dusty boots. She is carrying an 1848-model Colt Dragoon pistol in a holster above each hip, butts forward. She strolls over to the bar. "Maria-Luisa de Castro," she says. Something wet, if you please."
Someone who hadn't visited the saloon in some time was sitting nearby at the bar. The fox-eared lady with the red umbrella was drinking some tea when she noticed Maria-Luisa.

"Wet? Not very specific, I'd say."

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:35 am

Foxfound wrote:Someone who hadn't visited the saloon in some time was sitting nearby at the bar. The fox-eared lady with the red umbrella was drinking some tea when she noticed Maria-Luisa.

Maria-Luisa pushed her sombrero back a little and shrugged one shoulder. "For the first drink, wet is enough. If I stay, we can get more sophisticated." she reached into a jacket pocket for a gold coin and placed it on the bar.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:09 pm

Fatatatutti wrote:
Foxfound wrote:Someone who hadn't visited the saloon in some time was sitting nearby at the bar. The fox-eared lady with the red umbrella was drinking some tea when she noticed Maria-Luisa.

Maria-Luisa pushed her sombrero back a little and shrugged one shoulder. "For the first drink, wet is enough. If I stay, we can get more sophisticated." she reached into a jacket pocket for a gold coin and placed it on the bar.

The kitsune took a sip of her tea.

"So, de Castro, is it? Sakura Mori, pleasure to meet you. What sort of place are you from, if you don't mind me asking?"

The ever-silent Mr. Mouffan manning the bar took the coin and poured Maria-Luisa a... glass of water. If one didn't know better they might think the bartender was developing a sense of humor.

Sakura allowed herself a muted giggle. "I suppose that's what happens around here when one just asks for something wet."

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:13 am

Foxfound wrote:The kitsune took a sip of her tea.

"So, de Castro, is it? Sakura Mori, pleasure to meet you. What sort of place are you from, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I'm from Bolivia," Marie-Luisa said. "Do you know it? I'm from the south, the Chaco."

The ever-silent Mr. Mouffan manning the bar took the coin and poured Maria-Luisa a... glass of water. If one didn't know better they might think the bartender was developing a sense of humor.

"Thank you, senor." She drank off half of the water.

Sakura allowed herself a muted giggle. "I suppose that's what happens around here when one just asks for something wet."

She raised her glass. "Sometimes it isn't wise to be too specific."

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:35 am

Fatatatutti wrote:
Foxfound wrote:The kitsune took a sip of her tea.

"I'm from Bolivia," Marie-Luisa said. "Do you know it? I'm from the south, the Chaco."

"Thank you, senor." She drank off half of the water.

She raised her glass. "Sometimes it isn't wise to be too specific."

"I haven't been to Bolivia, but I know where it is. About the opposite end of the Earth from where I'm originally from north of Siberia. It's an island that your maps will probably call Kotelny Island. I'm living in Alaska now, though. Better schools and such so it's a good place for my children."

Sakura reciprocated the apparent offer for a toast. "You may be right, though ironically enough I'd need a more specific example to know for sure."

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:15 am

Foxfound wrote:"I haven't been to Bolivia, but I know where it is. About the opposite end of the Earth from where I'm originally from north of Siberia. It's an island that your maps will probably call Kotelny Island. I'm living in Alaska now, though. Better schools and such so it's a good place for my children."

Sakura reciprocated the apparent offer for a toast. "You may be right, though ironically enough I'd need a more specific example to know for sure."

Maria-Luisa emptied her glass. "Siberia. A cold country. It gets cold in the mountains in Bolivia but not like Siberia, I think. I don't live in the mountains." She rested her left elbow on the bar and her right hand on the butt of one pistol. She looked around the room casually. There were a lot of odd characters but none that aroused her interest. "A lot of people come though here, "she mused.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:46 am

Fatatatutti wrote:
Foxfound wrote:"I haven't been to Bolivia, but I know where it is. About the opposite end of the Earth from where I'm originally from north of Siberia. It's an island that your maps will probably call Kotelny Island. I'm living in Alaska now, though. Better schools and such so it's a good place for my children."

Maria-Luisa emptied her glass. "Siberia. A cold country. It gets cold in the mountains in Bolivia but not like Siberia, I think. I don't live in the mountains." She rested her left elbow on the bar and her right hand on the butt of one pistol. She looked around the room casually. There were a lot of odd characters but none that aroused her interest. "A lot of people come though here, "she mused.

"A lot have." Sakura nodded. "But very few lately. From what I've heard, at least. I haven't been here much myself."

She looked down. "Interesting firearms. My husband would no doubt be intrigued by them."

Fatatatutti
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Fatatatutti » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:23 pm

Maria-Luisa drew one of her pistols and handed it butt-first to Sakura. "Colt Dragoon, model 1848. Cap and ball. Slow to reload, so I carry two - and two more on my saddle. Twenty-four shots." She didn't mention the knives in her boots or the Derringers in her jacket pockets. "I also have a Sharps buffalo rifle for long distances and a Greener shotgun for short distances."

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:40 pm

Low bloods wrote:"I use to like to hunt monsters. Then there was so many knew ones while i dropped off i just gave up."

'Always new monsters appear or rather for rise is now the new one. Still no luck in getting the elusive ps5. Even with a damn discord room alert.'
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives