NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Unholy See
Civilian

Founded: Mar 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Unholy See » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:54 pm

Eisenstern wrote:
Unholy See wrote:"Well, you have a good point. I guess you're too tough to provoke." He said, looking back with a gleeful smile. "Although, I do like the look of that Lichlord's Crown, and the Tome of Want would definitely make a good bedtime story for my children... Who knows? Maybe that Monkey's Paw could be a nice masturbation tool. Honestly, everything in that vault should be in a catalogue. It'd sell really well in the See."

"Ah, so you nabbed a copy of the preview leaflet. Good to know interns are still letting those get into circulation. Ineptitude is something of a constant - guess it's a reminder to slap a few wrists once I get back."

"Oh, so that's what that was. Well, glad to help around. That Abyssal Iron, though... wonder what would happen if I forged into some cutlery? Plus, maybe I can sell a bit to Rapture and get some moolah..." Sabato thought, having a genuine idea or two unrelated to her.
THIS NATION IS A JOKE, DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. IT'S A PRANK GONE HORRIBLY WRONG.
Would you like to live in an emo 14-year-old "writer"'s edgy fantasy of a chillax but sadistic edgelord mischief demon who rules over the city of Detroit as an antipope, committing every sin possible until the end of time? Yes? Wow, you've got odd taste.

Kerlodia
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kerlodia » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:08 pm

Nu Alaska wrote:
Kerlodia wrote:
"Can you ask your mother to come over...? I need help... to repent for all the terrible, terrible things I've done..."
She was incredibly remorseful.

(OOC: Sorry for not responding sooner, missed this reply.)

"I.. well, she isn't exactly a priestess, but she is the first person I'd talk to if I was upset about something. I don't have a phone to call her with or anything, but she is supposed to come by to check on me soon."

"I hope she comes here, then."
It was clear she wanted to change.
Who even am I?

Unholy See
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Unholy See » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:03 am

Kerlodia wrote:
Nu Alaska wrote:(OOC: Sorry for not responding sooner, missed this reply.)

"I.. well, she isn't exactly a priestess, but she is the first person I'd talk to if I was upset about something. I don't have a phone to call her with or anything, but she is supposed to come by to check on me soon."

"Well, you might wanna head off. I mean, I'm fine with a priest entering, it's just... being the son of Satan himself, they really really might not be comfortable staying here for long, and I'm not going anywhere." Sabato sighed, having another hellpepper.
THIS NATION IS A JOKE, DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. IT'S A PRANK GONE HORRIBLY WRONG.
Would you like to live in an emo 14-year-old "writer"'s edgy fantasy of a chillax but sadistic edgelord mischief demon who rules over the city of Detroit as an antipope, committing every sin possible until the end of time? Yes? Wow, you've got odd taste.

Kerlodia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kerlodia » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:24 am

Unholy See wrote:
Kerlodia wrote:

"Well, you might wanna head off. I mean, I'm fine with a priest entering, it's just... being the son of Satan himself, they really really might not be comfortable staying here for long, and I'm not going anywhere." Sabato sighed, having another hellpepper.

"No. I'm sure you'll be fine."
Last edited by Kerlodia on Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Who even am I?

Unholy See
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Unholy See » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:39 am

Kerlodia wrote:
Unholy See wrote:"Well, you might wanna head off. I mean, I'm fine with a priest entering, it's just... being the son of Satan himself, they really really might not be comfortable staying here for long, and I'm not going anywhere." Sabato sighed, having another hellpepper.

"No. I'm sure you'll be fine."

"Well, okay. I can always just kill the fellow and claim self-defense, but, y'know... there's some who won't accept you the way you are, even if you are cured. Just open up to the wrong person, and then your whole redemption arc is wasted. Especially if yours truly is watching... you were made for a reason, my child." He said, smirking in pride. "You need to learn to love death, make it a part of you, make it who you are... because it is who you are. There's always room to change and redeem yourself, but if all else fails, then what do you have to lose?"

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:44 am

Unholy See wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"You seem well rehearsed in the lore between the the great war between Lowblood and Rapture.

The reason Rapture sends their soldiers to their death is because Lowblood is a true nation of warriors. As we have great material and when a great warrior is dressed in great equipment often times equals great success. Right now things are calm and I believe Rapture has pulled away from Lowblood.

I could be wrong, but I'm ready to rip someone's spine out if I see another trying to rebuild a Rapturian facility."

If he were holding a glass it would shatter, luckily he wasn't, however his shroud would warp violently with his anger.

"IM FINE... I'm fine, just years of conflict has left me in an unsure state, I know not if my place will or should be taken.
I know not if any are truly worth the title A lord of corpses. Rapture could quickly just swoop in and kill them. Or other could but in. So I need to make sure they hold true honor." He rambled on a bit as he ordered a drink

"Well, if you want to keep the kings in power, then adapt! Honor isn't everything. I used to offer duels before declaring war before I realised I could just send my army because there's more to life than being a warrior. I mean, if you're not careful, an Aquarian could just easily sneak into your court, loudly challenge you to a duel, and take you that way. If you wanna ensure victory, sometimes you just gotta play dirty. Those are the words I live by, because honor means nothing to a man who's committed as many deliberate sins as you have eaten loaves of bread in your life." He said, eating another hellpepper. "Want some? They're so spicy, any regular human should die from one."

"Sure I'll take one, I've tasted some interesting foods in the past." He took one and seeming bit down twice before swallowing.

"Actually that is how I came to be, John killed the king without a proper challenge, it was literally the lack of honor that the soul rejected John and drew me back to the lands of the living flesh and bone.

The soul of the celestial that is gifted to lords have fail safes just incase one were to try to take power with Ill intentions.
As when a king takes my place they kill me and take the place as a lord of corpse, if a rapturian were to try anything funny like challenge me and send all that they have in their arsenal the soul that will transfer to the last living might reject then for they are not a true warrior, and the newfound soul might be forced to experience beasthood." He nods

"Mutations can occur the soul can resurrect a lord in order to satisfy the place, and it can even flood the mind and erase memories."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Unholy See
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Unholy See » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:38 am

Low bloods wrote:
Unholy See wrote:
"Well, if you want to keep the kings in power, then adapt! Honor isn't everything. I used to offer duels before declaring war before I realised I could just send my army because there's more to life than being a warrior. I mean, if you're not careful, an Aquarian could just easily sneak into your court, loudly challenge you to a duel, and take you that way. If you wanna ensure victory, sometimes you just gotta play dirty. Those are the words I live by, because honor means nothing to a man who's committed as many deliberate sins as you have eaten loaves of bread in your life." He said, eating another hellpepper. "Want some? They're so spicy, any regular human should die from one."

"Sure I'll take one, I've tasted some interesting foods in the past." He took one and seeming bit down twice before swallowing.

"Actually that is how I came to be, John killed the king without a proper challenge, it was literally the lack of honor that the soul rejected John and drew me back to the lands of the living flesh and bone.

The soul of the celestial that is gifted to lords have fail safes just incase one were to try to take power with Ill intentions.
As when a king takes my place they kill me and take the place as a lord of corpse, if a rapturian were to try anything funny like challenge me and send all that they have in their arsenal the soul that will transfer to the last living might reject then for they are not a true warrior, and the newfound soul might be forced to experience beasthood." He nods

"Mutations can occur the soul can resurrect a lord in order to satisfy the place, and it can even flood the mind and erase memories."

"Hmmm... Interesting failsafe. So if your victory is a dishonorable one, you basically don't get to be king and are instead cursed to become a hideous monster? I mean, intriguing, but what if they somehow find a way to bypass that failsafe? You can't be too careful with those Rapture fellows, they'll throw Jupiter at a house spider if they could." Sabato said. "It's not like I have a problem with it, it's just that they always go for the overkill too quickly."

As the king consumed the purple pepper, it would taste like an extremely delicious large black grape that someone emptied a whole can of military pepper spray on and microwaved for 5 seconds. "Wow... you handled that better than I thought. Usually, a human being would have their mouth and whole digestive system coated in 4th degree burns. I'm beginning to like you, though I'm not exactly sure the feeling is mutual."

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 19, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:54 am

Kerlodia wrote:
Nu Alaska wrote:(OOC: Sorry for not responding sooner, missed this reply.)

"It shouldn't be too long. And you really don't need to worry so much. It isn't your fault that you did what you were programmed to do. You should be proud that you managed to defy that programming."

As Kiri finished talking, a silver-haired lady entered the saloon, carrying a closed red umbrella.

She surveyed the room. "This is certainly an interesting selection of people."
The Federal Republic of Alaska

Nation that broke away from the US following a global supernatural cataclysm. Details still WIP, my writing hasn't been great lately.
In the same universe as Foxfound.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:04 am

Unholy See wrote:
Low bloods wrote:"Sure I'll take one, I've tasted some interesting foods in the past." He took one and seeming bit down twice before swallowing.

"Hmmm... Interesting failsafe. So if your victory is a dishonorable one, you basically don't get to be king and are instead cursed to become a hideous monster? I mean, intriguing, but what if they somehow find a way to bypass that failsafe? You can't be too careful with those Rapture fellows, they'll throw Jupiter at a house spider if they could." Sabato said. "It's not like I have a problem with it, it's just that they always go for the overkill too quickly."

As the king consumed the purple pepper, it would taste like an extremely delicious large black grape that someone emptied a whole can of military pepper spray on and microwaved for 5 seconds. "Wow... you handled that better than I thought. Usually, a human being would have their mouth and whole digestive system coated in 4th degree burns. I'm beginning to like you, though I'm not exactly sure the feeling is mutual."

As soon as the spices hit a silence fell upon the conversation for a moment, he then punched his gut and laughed "That was good, vary strong, when I was younger I couldn't handle hot stuff. I think it was significant other that fed me somthing that had a death pepper in it. Toughens you up, real strong." He nods

"But mutation is the first step, worse comes to worse it'll just rip itself out of you. That's how I'm here, the only reason John survived is because he has his immortality.

There has been dishonorable rules that have gotten off Scott free. Strauss led a small brigade to kill Low, and he was fine. Because while he may have fought dirty he had good intentions for the nation. "

He then laughed at Sabato's joke.
"Yes, Rapture and Lowblood use to be vary good allies. Following Oni's fall to beasthood and a new king Rapture just flipped the table and declared war one day, killed the king the next. Soon enough I witnessed just how unfit they were to rule the lands so I decided to spice things up. After all Lowblood isn't a peaceful land, the fact that they got as far as they did was a surprise."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:23 am

Nu Alaska wrote:"It shouldn't be too long. And you really don't need to worry so much. It isn't your fault that you did what you were programmed to do. You should be proud that you managed to defy that programming."

As Kiri finished talking, a silver-haired lady entered the saloon, carrying a closed red umbrella.

The German Shepard cocked her head curiously, sniffing the air before growling for her master's attention. The blue-eyed man regarded the fox-eared female, and gestured for her to come over to sit next to him. Of all the things that he could encounter in a bar, a kitsune-or what he hoped was a kitsune rather than a kumiho-seemed the most normal.

"Care for a drink, Miss?"
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:39 am

Danceria wrote:
Nu Alaska wrote:"It shouldn't be too long. And you really don't need to worry so much. It isn't your fault that you did what you were programmed to do. You should be proud that you managed to defy that programming."

The German Shepard cocked her head curiously, sniffing the air before growling for her master's attention. The blue-eyed man regarded the fox-eared female, and gestured for her to come over to sit next to him. Of all the things that he could encounter in a bar, a kitsune-or what he hoped was a kitsune rather than a kumiho-seemed the most normal.

"Care for a drink, Miss?"

"I suppose so."

She smiled and sat near him. If the dog proved friendly, she'd pet her. From whoever was at the bar she ordered some amazake.

"I was just here to check on my daughter."

She waved across the room at Kiri and Izumo.

"Seems she's made a friend. Usually this saloon is remarkably empty."

Nation that broke away from the US following a global supernatural cataclysm. Details still WIP, my writing hasn't been great lately.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:10 pm

Nu Alaska wrote:"I suppose so."

She smiled and sat near him. If the dog proved friendly, she'd pet her. From whoever was at the bar she ordered some amazake.

The German shepardess sat patiently, panting and enjoy the attention between the newcomer and her owner. Noting the choice of drink, the man seemed to relax a bit. "Maybe we both got in during happy hour?" the medium-blond haired man shrugged, drinking his whisky in kind.
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:29 pm

Danceria wrote:
Nu Alaska wrote:"I suppose so."

The German shepardess sat patiently, panting and enjoy the attention between the newcomer and her owner. Noting the choice of drink, the man seemed to relax a bit. "Maybe we both got in during happy hour?" the medium-blond haired man shrugged, drinking his whisky in kind.

Given that the lady didn't order, I don't know, liquid liver or something, it seemed likely that she was in fact a kitsune and not a kumiho. Probably.

"Perhaps. What is your name? I have not seen you here nor in town. I am Sakura Mori."

She drank some of her drink.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:49 pm

Nu Alaska wrote:Given that the lady didn't order, I don't know, liquid liver or something, it seemed likely that she was in fact a kitsune and not a kumiho. Probably.

"Perhaps. What is your name? I have not seen you here nor in town. I am Sakura Mori."

"Dennis Dieter, and this is Valkyrie." he gestured to the dog who sat quietly and attentively. While very sociable, she seemed very well behaved. "<<Hajimemashite. You are a Kitsune, I presume?>>"

Dennis's transition to Japanese was effortless, as was the atypical presentation of one's business card. However, the contents of the business card may perturb her;
SS Hstuf.
Attache for the Diplomatic Security Corps, German-Japanese Embassy, London, 1980
Obligatory Quotes below

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:08 pm

Danceria wrote:
Nu Alaska wrote:Given that the lady didn't order, I don't know, liquid liver or something, it seemed likely that she was in fact a kitsune and not a kumiho. Probably.

"Dennis Dieter, and this is Valkyrie." he gestured to the dog who sat quietly and attentively. While very sociable, she seemed very well behaved. "<<Hajimemashite. You are a Kitsune, I presume?>>"

Dennis's transition to Japanese was effortless, as was the atypical presentation of one's business card. However, the contents of the business card may perturb her;
SS Hstuf.
Attache for the Diplomatic Security Corps, German-Japanese Embassy, London, 1980

Fortunately she indeed spoke Japanese as her appearance and name likely suggested, and transitioned immediately.

"<<That would be accurate,>>" she said with another smile. Seeing him present a business card she decided to reveal her profession. "<<I am one of the messengers for the kami Inari. We deliver messages for her and her High Priestess in Ketorushima and learn about the world for them. More practically I am also a grocer.>>"

As she actually read the man's business card, however, her face darkened. Any hope that she wouldn't recognize the meaning of the first line and that normal conversation would resume was dashed.

"<<Forgive me if I am wrong. But SS would not happen to stand for Schutzstaffel, would it? And I have no doubt as to the meaning of Hauptsturmführer.>>"

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:29 pm

Nu Alaska wrote:Fortunately she indeed spoke Japanese as her appearance and name likely suggested, and transitioned immediately.

"<<That would be accurate,>>" she said with another smile. Seeing him present a business card she decided to reveal her profession. "<<I am one of the messengers for the kami Inari. We deliver messages for her and her High Priestess in Ketorushima and learn about the world for them. More practically I am also a grocer.>>"

As she actually read the man's business card, however, her face darkened. Any hope that she wouldn't recognize the meaning of the first line and that normal conversation would resume was dashed.

"<<Forgive me if I am wrong. But SS would not happen to stand for Schutzstaffel, would it? And I have no doubt as to the meaning of Hauptsturmführer.>>"

"<<That it would...>>" Deiter asked for a moment before realizing this, and sighing. "<<...You come from a reality where the Reich lost the war, if I understand."
Poor Valkyrie cocked her head confusedly between the two who were speaking.
Obligatory Quotes below

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:36 pm

Danceria wrote:
Nu Alaska wrote:Fortunately she indeed spoke Japanese as her appearance and name likely suggested, and transitioned immediately.

"<<That it would...>>" Deiter asked for a moment before realizing this, and sighing. "<<...You come from a reality where the Reich lost the war, if I understand."
Poor Valkyrie cocked her head confusedly between the two who were speaking.

"<<Indeed I do. I would rather not comprehend what the consequences of their victory are. Certainly I would be fine in such a timeline at least for a while. But the same could not be said for my Jewish-American husband or by extension my children.>>"

She looked forward and took a few deep breaths and a sip of her drink to regain her composure. Clearly she had no desire to start an incident.

"<<I do not blame you specifically for anything, at least not with what knowledge I currently have, and with my current ignorance of your post-war period. But you must understand that this has aroused some concerns.>>"

Valkyrie got some pets during this. After all, there are no bad dogs, only bad owners.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:57 pm

Nu Alaska wrote:"<<Indeed I do. I would rather not comprehend what the consequences of their victory are. Certainly I would be fine in such a timeline at least for a while. But the same could not be said for my Jewish-American husband or by extension my children.>>"

She looked forward and took a few deep breaths and a sip of her drink to regain her composure. Clearly she had no desire to start an incident.

"<<I do not blame you specifically for anything, at least not with what knowledge I currently have, and with my current ignorance of your post-war period. But you must understand that this has aroused some concerns.>>"

Valkyrie got some pets during this. After all, there are no bad dogs, only bad owners.

Valkyrie cared not from whence the pets came, so long as Dennis was nearby, she knew the Priestess was a "safe" person. The Captain on the other hand, seemed to shift. "<<I...am sorry, Mori-san.>>"
He did not know why he was apologizing, and he could not know where she came from, her life, her world or even her viewpoints. But it seemed that she had no desire to start an incident, neither did he. His background as a soldier meant he knew the duty and dirty sides of war, while the stuffed shirts got all the glory. Did he desire war or conflict by nature? Not at all. Besides, he wasn't entirely innocent of maintaining the "Aryan Racial standards" in his relationship-both by choice in becoming a polyglot and how fate or circumstance bound him and the love of his life together.
"<<...if my presence causes distress, I shall depart.>>" he solemnly concluded, bowing his head slightly.
Obligatory Quotes below

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:05 pm

Danceria wrote:
Nu Alaska wrote:"<<Indeed I do. I would rather not comprehend what the consequences of their victory are. Certainly I would be fine in such a timeline at least for a while. But the same could not be said for my Jewish-American husband or by extension my children.>>"

Valkyrie cared not from whence the pets came, so long as Dennis was nearby, she knew the Priestess was a "safe" person. The Captain on the other hand, seemed to shift. "<<I...am sorry, Mori-san.>>"
He did not know why he was apologizing, and he could not know where she came from, her life, her world or even her viewpoints. But it seemed that she had no desire to start an incident, neither did he. His background as a soldier meant he knew the duty and dirty sides of war, while the stuffed shirts got all the glory. Did he desire war or conflict by nature? Not at all. Besides, he wasn't entirely innocent of maintaining the "Aryan Racial standards" in his relationship-both by choice in becoming a polyglot and how fate or circumstance bound him and the love of his life together.
"<<...if my presence causes distress, I shall depart.>>" he solemnly concluded, bowing his head slightly.

"<<No, no... you have every right to be here. I am not in charge of this establishment. It would perhaps be best to end this conversation, however.>>"

She finished her drink and prepared to get up, presumably to go check on her daughter as was her original intention.

Kerlodia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kerlodia » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:47 pm

Nu Alaska wrote:
Danceria wrote:Valkyrie cared not from whence the pets came, so long as Dennis was nearby, she knew the Priestess was a "safe" person. The Captain on the other hand, seemed to shift. "<<I...am sorry, Mori-san.>>"

"<<No, no... you have every right to be here. I am not in charge of this establishment. It would perhaps be best to end this conversation, however.>>"

She finished her drink and prepared to get up, presumably to go check on her daughter as was her original intention.

Seeing the woman and assuming she was Kiri's mother, Izumo jumped right up and did a very respectful bow, but followed it by losing balance and falling over.
Who even am I?

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:01 pm

Kerlodia wrote:
Nu Alaska wrote:"<<No, no... you have every right to be here. I am not in charge of this establishment. It would perhaps be best to end this conversation, however.>>"

Seeing the woman and assuming she was Kiri's mother, Izumo jumped right up and did a very respectful bow, but followed it by losing balance and falling over.

"Are you alright, little girl?"

Sakura knelt down and helped her up as Kiri watched nervously.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:40 pm

Nu Alaska wrote:Seeing the woman and assuming she was Kiri's mother, Izumo jumped right up and did a very respectful bow, but followed it by losing balance and falling over.

Sakura knelt down and helped her up as Kiri watched nervously.[/quote]
Following shortly after Ms. Minori, Dennis went over to help her up, checking her once over to see if there were any injuries sustained upon the young girl...until he realized something. This "girl" might not be organic, or wholly organic, but rather some form of AI instead...

Why an AI would be in a bar, or perhaps staggering about, had yet to reveal itself.
Obligatory Quotes below

Kerlodia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kerlodia » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:52 pm

Nu Alaska wrote:
Kerlodia wrote:

"I'm.... fine.... thanks.... Mrs. Mori...."
Who even am I?

Nu Alaska
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Nu Alaska » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:43 am

Kerlodia wrote:
Nu Alaska wrote:"Are you alright, little girl?"

"Are you Kiri's friend? I was going to take her home, but if you two wanted to talk more I can return later."

Kerlodia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Kerlodia » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:35 pm

Nu Alaska wrote:
Kerlodia wrote:

"Are you Kiri's friend? I was going to take her home, but if you two wanted to talk more I can return later."

"I... need help from you.... it would sound incredibly weird... for me to explain my backstory... so... Kiri... please..."
Who even am I?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives