NATION

PASSWORD

Ram's Head Saloon [Mod-Sanctioned C/CLT, v4]

A resting-place for threads that might have otherwise been lost.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:46 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:
''Well, we have canned meat, and canned fruits, obviously. As for cans themselves... Along with tin cans, we have steel cans, but they are often classified as 2 piece cans and 3 piece cans. Although cans are mostly used for holding food and beverages, but they can also contain things like che... I meant, things like poison, or something like that.''

''Alright. I think, that we should be able to make a soup now. At first, we need to sauté the bacon, until it becomes brown. Then we should add ground beef, and then afterwards - a bunch of garlic, onion, chili powder, cumin, and pepper.''

''Then we should add the rest of ingredients, asides from corn, and boil it. After that, we should simmer it for a while, and add corn. After adding corn, we should continue to simmer the soup.''

''And no, I will not kill your chicken - it is a strange choice for a pet, but isn't that strange enough.'' Lone Cowboy sighed.

"I feel like I should be writing this down, it sounds like you're a pro. I wonder how many recipes you know? Do you know how to make jerky, I never had the chance to try it."
Kairi spoke idly as she watched him go, her tail sliced up the watermelon as she offered it to the two around her.

"With a chicken I can make a frittata. I dont eat much human food, but I do get curious."

''I know only a few handful of them, tbh. I found out about this in some Texan army base, from a bunch of old cowboys. Mostly I eat simple, and even raw food. Ohh, and I am not afraid to drink as well.''

''And as for jerky... I have heard of it, but I never really liked the taste of it That moment, when you can make soup, but not a simple thing like drying a meat...''
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟʟ,
ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴄʀᴀᴄʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

This nation doesn't represent my views

IRL views: not much different from 4 years ago (socdem)

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Third Kingdom » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:03 pm

Sneezes breaking the fabric of space time and sneezes again fixing it again.

'My bad....'

Sneezes yet one more time.
Loyal to the fox and dragon.
Battletech is awesome!
FUN ^ 10 x int ^ 40 = ir2
I am your delusion.

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:37 pm

Third Kingdom wrote:Sneezes breaking the fabric of space time and sneezes again fixing it again.

'My bad....'

”Ah. Getting the cold? How should I assist you, human. In dealing with this human disease?”
Asked VictorNet, who’s personality across the NS community is taking witness to his sudden change from psychotic pessimist to something along the lines of ‘upbeat and helpful’ towards Valentinism.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:56 pm

The Rapture Republic wrote:
Third Kingdom wrote:Sneezes breaking the fabric of space time and sneezes again fixing it again.

'My bad....'

”Ah. Getting the cold? How should I assist you, human. In dealing with this human disease?”
Asked VictorNet, who’s personality across the NS community is taking witness to his sudden change from psychotic pessimist to something along the lines of ‘upbeat and helpful’ towards Valentinism.

'Nah just dust, no disease other than madness but that normal.'
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

13 Necropolis 13
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby 13 Necropolis 13 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:00 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:What do I want?

That was a question that gnawed at her. How was she supposed to know what she wanted when she didn’t know what she had been? The past allowed one to make choices, informed their character, yet Vezurea’s pasts were each uncertain and unforgiving. She didn’t want to be a part of either of them. She just wanted to...to...to be free of this feeling of failure and worthlessness.

”I want...to know. What happened. What I am. But above all else, I want...to move past the past, whichever one it may be, and...make myself feel worthy of existing...”

"Moving on would be best. You can learn the answers yes, but chances are you won't like what you find. I doubt it will help you." Witheare said somberly, sipping more tea.

Valentine Z wrote:Well, if you call yourself Death, I guess that was it, then, haha! Either way, I am not sure at that point, but yeah, I am glad to be one of the Fates now.
- Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Evelin Celinda Sammy Wv. Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Allison

Oooh, most certainly! :P Here, watch!
- Holly “De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin” Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac T. Marlie Nova Radiant Lapia Starlight

In some light and bright display, Holly split herself into two identical copies, and the other copy of her would morph into Valentijn.

Done, and done! See, right down to his very armor as well!
- Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing

But of course, the difference being that, whatever Holly turns into, will still be blue. That's how you distinguish us!
- Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing

"Point? There is no point. Things don't happen for a reason. It for the sapient to invent their own reasons." Witheare said. "'Fate' is what I describe as a fabrication."

"Interesting, most interesting. But the fact that you remain blue is kind of a flaw, isn't it? Not very covert. Still, I must say, it is the most lovely hue." Witheare said, smiling.

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
The South Falls wrote:Violet spent herself into deep thought. When things troubled her, when she couldn't take it anymore, she'd just detach from it. She'd run away from her problems, and she'd kill or send to be killed anyone who might bring then up again. She just never faced her demons. But why? Was there a reason? Or was she just shrinking from it through cowardice? She asked herself. Still, she offered this solution.

"Look, Vezurea, all you've got to do is forget. Start a new life, start a new job, find a good person to live with. Just forget it. Detaching yourself is the best way to avoid torturing yourself over your memories. Go to therapy. Try everything in your power to distract yourself." The expression of her fair face was mixed, as Violet herself tried to suppress that which haunted her.

Forget...move on, as if it never happened...begin anew...a second chance...why did this all feel...familiar? In each world in her mind, each rebirth have her such thoughts. The rebirth in a vat, the resurrection in a hospital and the reincarnation in a coffin each shared that. Forget. The old was a lie. The new is reality. Accept it. Move on. Forget the past. Yet she could not forget, for that was all she had.

”Therapy? Where could I find therapy...each world I know...is at war. Death, slaughter, massacre...madness...there is no therapy for me there, only shame, and sorrow, and agony and death. Beyond that history...beyond my very own life...what is there left for me?”

"You can speak to me. We can talk it out. There may be no therapy there, but there is here. What matters is what you do now. It is best to move on, to let go. Holding on will only bring more pain.

See, you and I, we can relate. I have seen countless bloody wars myself. But there is more to each one of us than that. There is what we make of ourselves. You can move on and be someone more."
Witheare pleaded with Vezurea.
Please refer to this nation as "Necropolis" in character.
A [1.8] civilization, according to this index. | Tier: 10 Level: 6 Type: 11 | Feel free to ask questions!
Current year: 2085 CE. | Disclaimer: This nation does not represent my actual views. | Member of the Anti-Democracy League.
Civil Rights, Economy, Political Freedom, Authoritarianism, Business Subsidization, Compliance, Corruption, Defense Forces, Ideological Radicality, Inclusiveness, Income Equality, Industry: Arms Manufacturing, Industry: Information Technology, Industry: Mining, Law Enforcement, Scientific Advancement, Sector: Manufacturing
All other NS stats are enemy propaganda.
Just your typical undead, magic-wielding, space-faring, genocidal empire.

Low bloods
Envoy

Founded: Nov 22, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:44 pm

Low bloods wrote:"I feel like I should be writing this down, it sounds like you're a pro. I wonder how many recipes you know? Do you know how to make jerky, I never had the chance to try it."
Kairi spoke idly as she watched him go, her tail sliced up the watermelon as she offered it to the two around her.

"With a chicken I can make a frittata. I dont eat much human food, but I do get curious."

''I know only a few handful of them, tbh. I found out about this in some Texan army base, from a bunch of old cowboys. Mostly I eat simple, and even raw food. Ohh, and I am not afraid to drink as well.''

''And as for jerky... I have heard of it, but I never really liked the taste of it That moment, when you can make soup, but not a simple thing like drying a meat...''

"I've always wanted to make some, Vixen always had a specific kind, I think something with lime." She nods trying to recall it "But I always wanted to see if I could make some. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually."
(Dead and living)Leader profiles
If you can see us...
Something must surely be wrong.

[Factbook is always rework in progress]
We dont use NS stats here.
Am I too active on some threads, probably, sorrynotsorry!
I made this for newcomers to F7. A post I made
Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Third Kingdom
Civilian

Postby Third Kingdom » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:58 pm

Trains blue and silver a new raptor. Silver being not as great as blue but still good.
Battletech is awesome!
I am your delusion.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:17 pm

13 Necropolis 13 wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:What do I want?

That was a question that gnawed at her. How was she supposed to know what she wanted when she didn’t know what she had been? The past allowed one to make choices, informed their character, yet Vezurea’s pasts were each uncertain and unforgiving. She didn’t want to be a part of either of them. She just wanted to...to...to be free of this feeling of failure and worthlessness.

”I want...to know. What happened. What I am. But above all else, I want...to move past the past, whichever one it may be, and...make myself feel worthy of existing...”

"Moving on would be best. You can learn the answers yes, but chances are you won't like what you find. I doubt it will help you." Witheare said somberly, sipping more tea.

Valentine Z wrote:Well, if you call yourself Death, I guess that was it, then, haha! Either way, I am not sure at that point, but yeah, I am glad to be one of the Fates now.
- Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Evelin Celinda Sammy Wv. Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Allison

Oooh, most certainly! :P Here, watch!
- Holly “De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin” Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac T. Marlie Nova Radiant Lapia Starlight

In some light and bright display, Holly split herself into two identical copies, and the other copy of her would morph into Valentijn.

Done, and done! See, right down to his very armor as well!

But of course, the difference being that, whatever Holly turns into, will still be blue. That's how you distinguish us!

"Point? There is no point. Things don't happen for a reason. It for the sapient to invent their own reasons." Witheare said. "'Fate' is what I describe as a fabrication."

"Interesting, most interesting. But the fact that you remain blue is kind of a flaw, isn't it? Not very covert. Still, I must say, it is the most lovely hue." Witheare said, smiling.

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Forget...move on, as if it never happened...begin anew...a second chance...why did this all feel...familiar? In each world in her mind, each rebirth have her such thoughts. The rebirth in a vat, the resurrection in a hospital and the reincarnation in a coffin each shared that. Forget. The old was a lie. The new is reality. Accept it. Move on. Forget the past. Yet she could not forget, for that was all she had.

”Therapy? Where could I find therapy...each world I know...is at war. Death, slaughter, massacre...madness...there is no therapy for me there, only shame, and sorrow, and agony and death. Beyond that history...beyond my very own life...what is there left for me?”

"You can speak to me. We can talk it out. There may be no therapy there, but there is here. What matters is what you do now. It is best to move on, to let go. Holding on will only bring more pain.

See, you and I, we can relate. I have seen countless bloody wars myself. But there is more to each one of us than that. There is what we make of ourselves. You can move on and be someone more."

”To move on...those doubts...uncertainties...questions...they’ll always be in my mind. But perhaps...I cna move past them. Assume all the past...is a falsehood. Treat it as though it doesn’t matter. Move beyond it all. I don’t want to be trapped in either nightmare. Yet to be reborn once again...how many times, fake or real or neither, has it been? Someone more...”

That thought did resonate with her. To be...something. To be...herself, for once. So much was uncertain, yet even so...she felt doubtful. Hesitant. Traitorus. But she suppressed those feelings, for the moment. She could overcome them. She had to try.

”I will...do my best...”
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

13 Necropolis 13
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 13 Necropolis 13 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:19 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
13 Necropolis 13 wrote:

”To move on...those doubts...uncertainties...questions...they’ll always be in my mind. But perhaps...I cna move past them. Assume all the past...is a falsehood. Treat it as though it doesn’t matter. Move beyond it all. I don’t want to be trapped in either nightmare. Yet to be reborn once again...how many times, fake or real or neither, has it been? Someone more...”

That thought did resonate with her. To be...something. To be...herself, for once. So much was uncertain, yet even so...she felt doubtful. Hesitant. Traitorus. But she suppressed those feelings, for the moment. She could overcome them. She had to try.

”I will...do my best...”

"You will be okay, Vezurea. You don't have to go it alone." Witheare said, giving Vezurea a kind smile. "It's quite possible you and I have more in common than either of us realizes."
A [1.8] civilization, according to this index. | Tier: 10 Level: 6 Type: 11 | Feel free to ask questions!
Current year: 2085 CE. | Disclaimer: This nation does not represent my actual views. | Member of the Anti-Democracy League.
Civil Rights, Economy, Political Freedom, Authoritarianism, Business Subsidization, Compliance, Corruption, Defense Forces, Ideological Radicality, Inclusiveness, Income Equality, Industry: Arms Manufacturing, Industry: Information Technology, Industry: Mining, Law Enforcement, Scientific Advancement, Sector: Manufacturing

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:28 am

13 Necropolis 13 wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:

”I will...do my best...”

"You will be okay, Vezurea. You don't have to go it alone." Witheare said, giving Vezurea a kind smile. "It's quite possible you and I have more in common than either of us realizes."

”I don’t know enough about either of us to say...” For once, she let out a smile. ”Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate it. I...don’t know what’ll become of myself, or even...what I was. But I wish to be...what I want to be. And you’re helping to free me from all that past...madness...”
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:53 am

Low bloods wrote:

"I've always wanted to make some, Vixen always had a specific kind, I think something with lime." She nods trying to recall it "But I always wanted to see if I could make some. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually."

''Yeah, I am sure. Anyways, how about the soup? Weren't we supposed to make it?''
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:56 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
13 Necropolis 13 wrote:

”I don’t know enough about either of us to say...” For once, she let out a smile. ”Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate it. I...don’t know what’ll become of myself, or even...what I was. But I wish to be...what I want to be. And you’re helping to free me from all that past...madness...”

Violet smiled. It was an earnest smile, born out of kindness, not spite or sarcasm. "You don't have to live in your homeland. I know it sounds bad, but you should just move from there. Find a new homeland. You can make yourself believe it's where you came from."
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

New Castillan Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Castillan Empire » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:03 am

Meanwhile, Celaeno had spawn herself a massage chair and sighed as she took a seat in it.
Last edited by New Castillan Empire on Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
Current Year: 2078
-Project Infinity underway to develop generator that converts kinetic energy from black holes to energy
-Nueva Chile Collective Insurance now covers zombie apocalypses and demonic possession
-Mass controversy over launch of first ever sex robot
-New colony on the moon Sanctae to host new Holy See, with a female blood-elf Pope as ruler
-Novo Timor: Artillery corps veteran destroyed wall with a howitzer because there was a large spider on it
-Nueva Salvador: City of Ahuachapán enforces ban on public playing and distribution of K-pop
-Nueva Galicia: Man given cease and desist order after distributing drawn pornography depicting Queen Celaeno online

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:16 am

Low bloods wrote:"I've always wanted to make some, Vixen always had a specific kind, I think something with lime." She nods trying to recall it "But I always wanted to see if I could make some. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually."

''Yeah, I am sure. Anyways, how about the soup? Weren't we supposed to make it?''

"Done simmering? Now do we finish by adding the rest of the ingredients? Or just add some until the last minute?
If you can see us...

Multiversal advertisement: feeling bored and don't know what to do? Come to the Ram's head saloon and have a drink. We don't bite.

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:29 am

Low bloods wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:''Yeah, I am sure. Anyways, how about the soup? Weren't we supposed to make it?''

"Done simmering? Now do we finish by adding the rest of the ingredients? Or just add some until the last minute?

''Well, I think, that we should add the rest of ingredients right now. Except for corn kernel, obviously.''
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:55 am

Low bloods wrote:"Done simmering? Now do we finish by adding the rest of the ingredients? Or just add some until the last minute?

''Well, I think, that we should add the rest of ingredients right now. Except for corn kernel, obviously.''

She was quick to follow instructions. "I gotta admit, it smells good. Never thought I'd have such fun cooking with strangers."
If you can see us...

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:52 am

Low bloods wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:''Well, I think, that we should add the rest of ingredients right now. Except for corn kernel, obviously.''

She was quick to follow instructions. "I gotta admit, it smells good. Never thought I'd have such fun cooking with strangers."

''Welp, neither I. I mostly cook alone. If I even cook, of course. I hate new recruits sometimes as well.''
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:21 pm

Low bloods wrote:She was quick to follow instructions. "I gotta admit, it smells good. Never thought I'd have such fun cooking with strangers."

''Welp, neither I. I mostly cook alone. If I even cook, of course. I hate new recruits sometimes as well.''

"Yeah I'm not really one to be all buddy buddy to people, but this little fun event kinda just happened.
Always wondered how my first encounter wit a cowboy would be.
I imagine alot more six shooters... and beans more cans of beans."
If you can see us...

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:37 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:''Welp, neither I. I mostly cook alone. If I even cook, of course. I hate new recruits sometimes as well.''

"Yeah I'm not really one to be all buddy buddy to people, but this little fun event kinda just happened.

''Ohh. Well, we still have cattle, and beans, but now we are more like a military unit, so we also have way more things on our shoulders.''
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Low bloods wrote:"Yeah I'm not really one to be all buddy buddy to people, but this little fun event kinda just happened.

''Ohh. Well, we still have cattle, and beans, but now we are more like a military unit, so we also have way more things on our shoulders.''

"You ever just miss the old days? You know, rob a train, shoot things, eat beans.
If you can see us...

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:55 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:''Ohh. Well, we still have cattle, and beans, but now we are more like a military unit, so we also have way more things on our shoulders.''

"You ever just miss the old days? You know, rob a train, shoot things, eat beans.

''Those days? You can't miss something, that you have never experienced.'' Cowboy laughed.

''That shtick stopped about 200 years ago, to say the least, and cowboys weren't actual for a veery long time. See, although we do share some of their customs, we are still an unit created by SC, so we are now a bit like Cossacks, actually.''
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

Low bloods
Envoy

Father Knows Best State

Postby Low bloods » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:47 pm

Low bloods wrote:"You ever just miss the old days? You know, rob a train, shoot things, eat beans.

''Those days? You can't miss something, that you have never experienced.'' Cowboy laughed.

''That shtick stopped about 200 years ago, to say the least, and cowboys weren't actual for a veery long time. See, although we do share some of their customs, we are still an unit created by SC, so we are now a bit like Cossacks, actually.''

"Hmm, I'm glad I am not a cowboy. Sounds too confusing."
Kairi nods giving the pot a stir before inspecting the spoon, her tail reaches over to some bowls and plastic spoons. "It should be done now, huh? Mind if I have a taste?"
If you can see us...

13 Necropolis 13
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby 13 Necropolis 13 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:56 pm

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
13 Necropolis 13 wrote:

"You're quite welcome." Witheare said, smiling. "I am glad to help."

The South Falls wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:

Violet smiled. It was an earnest smile, born out of kindness, not spite or sarcasm. "You don't have to live in your homeland. I know it sounds bad, but you should just move from there. Find a new homeland. You can make yourself believe it's where you came from."

"Violet here is right. You can go wherever, do whatever, be whoever." Witheare said, offering some tea to both Vezurea and Violet.

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:28 pm

Low bloods wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:''Those days? You can't miss something, that you have never experienced.'' Cowboy laughed.

"Hmm, I'm glad I am not a cowboy. Sounds too confusing."
Kairi nods giving the pot a stir before inspecting the spoon, her tail reaches over to some bowls and plastic spoons. "It should be done now, huh? Mind if I have a taste?"

''Yeah, you can taste it. In fact, the more people taste it, the better we can know, how good it tastes.''
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

The Rapture Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rapture Republic » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:37 pm

Low bloods wrote:"Hmm, I'm glad I am not a cowboy. Sounds too confusing."

''Yeah, you can taste it. In fact, the more people taste it, the better we can know, how good it tastes.''

”Taste what? May I try this human substance?” Asked, VictorNet,curiously.
Rapture City

• In the underwater city, two roles have emerged from the City's ongoing civil war: the City Monitors who defend the peace and the Red Caps who fight against unjust systems. The city's infrastructure is crumbling under its own weight and kinship is snuffed by the paranoia of totalitarianism. Yet the people would be in for a surprise as their virtual overlord have died many years ago as the oppression continues under his name...
  • Not an 1-1 exact replica of Bioshock lore and Rapture City. Only the city's atmosphere and setting is maintained.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Archives